>$49.99

Home Forums A haunted junk yard >$49.99

• This topic has 122 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 7 months ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 42 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous

>$49.99

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Anonymous

Man, it feels good to be a SteamChad.

Anonymous

You don’t get the free games though.

Anonymous

Is it really free if you have to pay money to get it?

Anonymous

Neither do you retard.

Anonymous

>free

Anonymous

One $50.00 a year. How much do you think each individual game in the n64 library is these days? Retards, the lot of you.

Anonymous

Wtf? There are shit ton of free games & games given away for free weekly. Some are good, some are bad. This is steam specifically too. If you have other platform like GOG, amazon prime, UBIshit, origin, EPIC GAMES, etc. these people give free games several times per year. Even the chink epic games gave away free GTA 5 & Nioh a few weeks ago.

Anonymous

Nigga there’s many f2p titles and steam alone better than most of the "free" games you get with that subscription.

Anonymous

Steam has multiple free titles including the best free FPS ever made

Anonymous

Nintendies WILL buy this.
      Vidya Netflix WILL be come the new industry standard.
      And no. There is nothing you can do.

Anonymous
        Anonymous

Of course I WILL buy this.
        I WILL support nintendo.
        I WILL wear the mask.

Anonymous

I guess I’ll just be emulating for the rest of my life. No skin off my nose, I got a big enough backlog.

Anonymous

Nah. Nintendie here, and I won’t get it at that price. I would’ve gone up to maybe $35, but more than double what I’m already paying just for some ROMs is too much. They need to either come down on the price or add more to the service.

Anonymous

Nintendo’s next mainline console will be no physical carts, only a series of subscription services that give you internet access, and tiered game access. All the retards that bought digital copies of games will be drowning in their retard tears

Anonymous

Based.

Anonymous

Is what universe does the expansion cost more than the base?

What if I don’t play Animal Crossing?

Anonymous

I ask the same questions, anon.
        Ninty didn’t want to properly price the expansion at $5-10 so they forced that $25 dlc in order to screw you.

Anonymous

THEY WILL BUY IT ANYWAYS

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Anonymous

Why does every one who dislike Nintendo think they can comment on Nintendo fans who want? Nintendo doing is making price competitive for what is they think market price is allowed, so is so they is Nintendo the fans buy the product at the price is not too high the expenses. Understand?

Anonymous

>Understand?
        Not really, you speak like a poorly programmed bot. ESL?

Anonymous

Just don’t pay for it, bro.

Anonymous
      Anonymous

I mean, it’s still cheaper than what either Sony or Xbox offers.
      Only thing they have going for them over this is not needing a subscription for f2p online games.

Anonymous

On Xbox and PS and I can actually send a message to and invite someone on my friend list though

Anonymous

I’m getting my 7 illegitimate children to pay it for me

Anonymous

Why does Nintendo never listen to negative fan feedback? The Japanese have to be pissed over this too.

Anonymous

Because they have a horde of fanatics who will give them gobs of money no matter what. For these people, Nintendo can do no wrong.

As long as Nintendo has a guaranteed income from the horde, they will have nothing to lose.

Anonymous

>For these people, Nintendo can do no wrong.
          Bruh did you not see the dislike ratio on the vid
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNsGXJ6Cl00
          >14k likes
          >36k dislikes
          I think what you mean to say is that there is a limit to how much toddlers can stand for before they realize that nintendo are nip garden gnome hybrids.

Anonymous

It’s still 14k likes. That’s still a ton. Plus, do you think Nintendo is going to listen to backlash when there was over a half year of consistent, daily bitching and boycott talks and Sword/Shield still sold over 20 million copies.

Anonymous

This isn’t pokemon, retard. Also the dislikes outweighing the likes mean that not everyone who got word of this isn’t a fucking retard. Yes there is backlash. Yes normalfags are calling it a scam. Yes people want the price to be lowered. There is no rational reason why video games should cost 50-60 dollars. Especially ones from over a decade ago.

Anonymous

Imagine the like/dislike ration actually meaning anything. Is your opinion on things dependent on upvotes? Go fucking back.

Anonymous

>Imagine the like/dislike ration actually meaning anything
                  It means a shit ton of people are not happy. Nintendo should listen to fan feedback. They are not immune to being criticized for their gnomish bullshit and SHOULD listen to consumers who are unhappy with their decisions.

Anonymous

It means people are jumping on a bandwagon for cool internet points. I have no idea what the fuck you’re going on about the garden gnomes, they did nothing wrong, but Nintendo isn’t going to listen, they have 0 reasons to give a shit what people think until they lose money, and that’s not happening in our lifetimes.

Anonymous

there was also an overwhelmingly negative dislike ratio when they announced paid online in the first place, and guess what, you faggots still paid for their terrible online anyway. this will be no different.

Anonymous

Because the feedback isn’t real. This is like the "backlash" against the national dex being cut or Byleth being in smash or one island per console for animal crossing. The average person doesn’t care about this shit and the ones who do are a vocal minority of bitter trannies and third worlders who can’t afford to play games legitimately even if they wanted to

Anonymous

Funny how idiots loke you still think that ppl are complaining about not being able to afford it but because it’s a huge scam

Anonymous

How is it a scam? They’re not forcing you to buy it.

I would never buy Yoshi’s wooly world but that doesn’t mean Nintendo is scamming me by creating it instead of something I would buy

Anonymous

Even if it’s optional, it’s a scummy service, they’re literally shoehorning a fucking DLC to artificially increase the price

Imagine if Sony or MS started offering DLC for their subscription services, Ganker wouldn’t stop pooping on them but it’s ok when Nintendo does it

Anonymous

I think you need to stop taking everything that game companies do so personally. There’s a million games out there, just go play something else instead

Anonymous

>Stop complaining, just consooom goy

Anonymous

If Nintendo had a monopoly on gaming you’d have cause for concern. But they don’t so you’re just whinging about nothing

Anonymous

There weren’t that many dislikes on the JP announcement video initially; they only started rolling in later on but I suspect that’s after the bandwagon came to form (notice how all their latest videos are getting "ratio’d" regardless of whether they’re related to this)

Anonymous

>There weren’t that many dislikes on the JP announcement video initially
          There wouldn’t be. America got the biggest price hike.

Anonymous

How is Nintendo not getting into legal trouble over this?

Anonymous

>How is Nintendo not getting into legal trouble over this?

Because it’s not illegal even if it’s pretty shady and questionable

Anonymous

What law have they broken?

Anonymous

boy, Nintendo is real proud of this N64 emulator, huh?

Anonymous

Poorfags getting weeded out by 49.99

Anonymous

>Poorfags
        Being smart with your money is not the mark of a "poorfag" you retard. No one here said they were unable to afford it, the price is more than people feel it’s worth.

Anonymous

dont care didnt read still playing n64 in the shitter on my beautiful and ergonomic nintendo switch oled as opposed to playing on that monstrous cumbersome piece of shit handheld made for fat ugly people

Anonymous

Anonymous

Are people seriously having fun just giving nintendo money for no reason?

Anonymous

>Are people seriously having fun playing video games?

Anonymous

not what i said but ok, obviously you can have fun playing video games, I don’t need to give nintendo money to do it

Anonymous

Yes. I bought a Switch OLED and Mini. Made a separate account for each Switch and will purchase the NSO Expansion pack for each console.

Anonymous

Now post the full one that shows the kids having to decide whether to pay $60 for online or a $30 cheeseburger from the McDonald’s value menu.

Anonymous

I’m going to buy the family plan and share it with some friends. Already pre-ordered the controller. Stay mad about it Gankerirgins.

Anonymous

So the blue puppet just made a video about how the price of the expansion pass is bad, so now you live in a world where you agree with the blue puppet Nintendo shill that you hated. How does that feel? How does it feel, to know that you have to become contrarian now, and defend the Nintendo online expansion pass if you want to not be shilling for Arlo? Live with that.

Anonymous

>spergs trying to justify renting the use of an emulator by comparing its cost to the price of physically owning games

Anonymous

Its only fifty fucking bucks a year, how poor is everyone on here? Jesus.
      >oh boohoo they’ll cancel the service, your renting
      Its fifty fucking bucks A YEAR. Do any of you pay bills?

Anonymous

but muh PSNow

Anonymous

That’s 50 dollar I could put toward a playstation exclusive, no thanks.

Anonymous

Your getting a worse deal then? Gow or tlou will get you like what? 30hours of game time at least? Thats like ocarina of time. A single game coming with the shit ton of games with nintendos service

Anonymous

Theyll buy anything

Anonymous

It’s fucking Nintendo, it’s not EA where they make bad games. Nintendo makes good games. Who cares if they’re old. They’re worth $20 cause it’s good and it’s Nintendo. Better then paying some random person $1000 on ebay.

Anonymous

>20$
          did you even read? also no then64 is absolute garbage 3 good games out of a lottle under 400. Gba would have been miles better.

Anonymous

or you could just emulate it in hd for $0
          and you could play more n64 games than they drip feed you
          I think this is the third console where they drip feed their old games that we’ve been emulating and pirating online for decades. the real question is why do they bother.

Anonymous

You’re still going to buy it 🙂
      Me too wtf

Anonymous

Supporting corporate greed and kissing Nintendo’s ass doesn’t make you cooler than a pirate lol. People need to be like Link. Open your eyes. Wake up, Link.

Anonymous

nintendo can reallh get away with anything

Anonymous

They’re not doing anything wrong. If you’re going to get this mad over Nintendo, then get just as mad at everyone else doing the same thing. Gamepass is just as much of a scam but "it’s old games" like that’s some excuse for why Gamepass is ok.

Anonymous

VIDEO GAMES SHOULD NOT COST 60 FUCKING DOLLARS.

Anonymous

give an example of something nintendo could do that would be wrong

Anonymous

tf you mean not doing anything wrong??? gamepass has a million games for cheaper with more coming out. nintendo gave better online for free but we had that privelege revoked come the switch. now charging for extra perks that should’ve been base online pack or base switch is just retarded.

Anonymous

gamepass doesn’t lock me out of my own internet if I choose not to use it lmao

Anonymous

>If you’re going to get this mad over Nintendo, then get just as mad at everyone else doing the same thing.
          we do. nobody else gets the kid-gloves treatment that nintendo gets because MUH NOSTALGIA.

Anonymous

>he doesn’t have 7 other friends to split it with

Anonymous

You guys are worse than nintendies.
      Rent free bitch

Anonymous

Even that cookie monster faggot Arlo is seething over this. And he’s one of the biggest toddlers on youtube. No one is happy with this. Thank god for pirating and emulating.

Anonymous

arlo criticizes nintendo’s hardware and shitty online, hes not really a nintendo simp until he picks up a mediocre zelda game and loves it

Anonymous

still cheaper than PS+ but anyone with a brain or PC knowhow can just emulate all the service has on offer.

Anonymous

PS+ goes constantly on sale, it’s cheaper in my country and it’s a way better service

Anonymous

So does NSO.

>he doesn’t have 7 other friends to split it with

This, people who pay individual plans are the biggest cucks here, imagine not abusing easy discounts.

Anonymous

>pays for this shit
            >calls others cucks
            you cant make this shit up

Anonymous

you’re still paying to access internet you’re already paying for, by that metric it’s a shit service.

Anonymous

Oh yeah but at least I get more and better games, including discounts

What do I get from NSO? Some 25 year old games and a shitty DLC?

Anonymous

>Oh yeah but
              No faggot, there’s no defending paid online, regardless of which is better, PC offers all that shit at no cost.

Anonymous

PS+ and XBL have centralized account systems that provide matchmaking via the servers you’re paying to maintain.
            Meanwhile, NSO is actually the case you speak of "paying to access internet you’re already paying for", since it’s all P2P.

Anonymous

>Since it’s all P2P
              Do you unironically think shit like MK8 is P2P anon? How fucking dumb are you to think all online games on Switch don’t use servers?

Anonymous

Considering how shit they are online, it’s a no-brainer.
                Splatoon 2 for example is P2P. This explains why it doesn’t support the stupid cloud-saves, because if they did it would be possible for players to undo losing streaks, as there is absolutely no centralized account keeping system that would resync the profiles when needed.
                Same goes for shit like NBA or FIFA, they don’t support cloud saves on switch. Meanwhile, you can copy your saves to an USB drive for these games on a PS4, and if you try to do "undo" tricks with this method, it won’t work since your player profile will resync as soon as you reconnect.

Anonymous

>No cloud saves is why these games are confirmed P2P
                  Jesus anon get actual good evidence next time.

Anonymous

Why else would Nintendo specifically blacklist these games from using the service? Use your head. Look at the list of games that don’t support it.
                    Animal Crossing is a special case, it uses a system save due to its STUPID "one island per console" limitation, which is just another retard Nintendism put at work.

Anonymous

Smash is p2p and has cloud saves you fucking moron, you’re whole argument is easly dismantled by a game infamus for shitty online.

Anonymous

Hosting infrastructure costs these companies fucking pennies. Steam hosts petabytes of workshop mods, cloud saves, master server lists, community profiles, friends list infrastructure, etc all for free while still managing to provide free games and steam sales. There’s no excuse.

Anonymous

yeah and on PC you don’t need to pay for the game’s matchmaking or servers to work. I don’t understand the point you’re trying to make here, you’re still paying to use features that come with no additional cost on another platform

Anonymous

>anyone with a brain or PC knowhow
        Do you realize that’s a very small amount of people right? Unfortunately the numbers are dwindling down every other day.

Anonymous

Holy fucking shit this can’t be real I was expecting a $5 price rise and even that was pathetically gnomish. I genuinely can’t believe this is real.

Anonymous

I’m not buying this shit, I only got NSO for the cloud saves anyway, the games were just a bonus.

Anonymous

>I only got NSO for the cloud saves anyway
        how about you dont throw your switch at the wall like a child and just save 20 bucks a year. you are paying them for nothing

Anonymous

>how about you dont throw your switch at the wall like a child
          Except I don’t because I know how to take care of my stuff.
          >you are paying them for nothing
          I did it because they have no option to backup saves locally
          If I’m lucky might be able to get one and mod it.

Anonymous

>Expansion Pack includes something Animal Crossing related

Animal Crossing sucks. Remove it from the expansion and sell the expansion for $30-$40 and we’ll talk.

Anonymous

good thing thats exactly what they did you faggot, stop getting your news from youtube thumbnails

Anonymous

what?

Anonymous

The only fags that are mad are neets stealing games. Everyone else can see the price is nbd for what your getting. Funny how some pirates feel literally zero need to pay for any games. I pirate a shit ton, but also pay for my fair share to support the industry I enjoy. I’m happy to give nintendo $$$ for supporting GOOD games. Can’t wait to play SF64, Ocarina, Mojras, SM64, Crystal shara, Banjo, and Sin and Punishment (the best game)

Anonymous

Ok Furukawa time for bed.

Anonymous

Nobody who’s against this is mad. They’re laughing at Nintendo’s audacity and the retards who are paying for it.

Anonymous

So you pirate and kiss ass. How cool. 5 out of 5 stars.

Anonymous

I don’t even own animal crossing nor like it. This is beyond stupid.

Anonymous

just gonna buy it in the off chance my nephew wants to play the n64/gen games.
      The price increase is rough though

Anonymous

Not just paying for emulators, but subscribing to emulators. You won’t even get the good N64 games as the rights are owned by companies like Microsoft. Tendies, what happened to you?

Anonymous

I’m mind blown how muritards or any "1st world country" can complain about this, you literally make this in less than a day of work.

Anonymous

How about this nintendo
      You give me a fucking online service that works first and then I’ll consider to give you money
      Until then I’m emulating all your games

Anonymous

>emulation
        You weren’t going to pay for it anyway.

Anonymous

None of you are going be playing ACNH a year from now anyway. The DLC is digital only, which you faggots tell me that I don’t “own” anyway.

So what’s the difference.

Anonymous

>still only $10 a year for friendchads

Anonymous

good thing you dont have to buy it.

Anonymous

>not affording 13 cents a day.

yikes, a lot of reeeeee in here over people being able to afford 13 cents a day to play N64 games with a new retro wireless controller.

Ya Im buying it, ya I was born in 1993 and ya I have shitty roms and emulators on my PC. Matchmaking mario kart 64 is going to be awesome with my brothers and buddies.

Anonymous

At my current hourly rate it takes me 11 seconds to fund this "expansion pack" per day.

sign me up.

Anonymous

C R I N G E

Anonymous

The expansion pack thing is actually a neat idea, if NSO gave you access to more first party DLC and season passes it would be good value even if you don’t play online often. Fifty bucks for what they offering now is absurd.

Anonymous

I bet it will include every DLC from now on. Can’t wait for those that just bought the AC DLC separate to seethe next year

Viewing 42 reply threads
  • The forum ‘A haunted junk yard’ is closed to new topics and replies.