>A Dark Spirit has invade-

Home Forums A haunted junk yard >A Dark Spirit has invade-

• This topic has 345 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 7 months ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 82 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous

Anonymous

>dark spirit has inv-

Anonymous

Don’t let the Italians see this image

Anonymous

Why is breaking spaghetti in half considered such a bad thing? I prefer half-length ones over the long ones any day, so I break them in half almost every time.

Anonymous

theyre extremely shitty to grab with the fork because theyre too small to do that roll thing

Anonymous

>I prefer half-length ones over the long ones any day, so I break them in half almost every time.
          Then choose a different kind of pasta like tagliatelle or fettucine. Spaghetti is supposed to go all around the fork.

Anonymous

>not slurping
            ngmi

Anonymous

who gives a fuck?
            How about you put your mouth all around my cock, faggot.

Anonymous

Can we snap it first

Anonymous

probably
                crack that shit like a glow stick

Anonymous

Now that’s a one short noodle! Mamma mia!

Anonymous

you didn’t answer the question
            why the fuck do you care that people who you don’t know break their pasta in half?
            I get disliking general degeneracy or something, but this is so fucking stupid it seems so odd to have a strong opinion about

Anonymous

We tell you that it’s an unauthentic and retarded thing to do, that’s all.

Anonymous

>unauthentic
                lmao
                >retarded
                double lmao

Anonymous

>retarded thing to do
                what makes it retarded? and before you hit me the whole
                >seething noodlelet
                I don’t break my sketti, I enjoy long noodles, but what exactly makes it retarded?
                >bro wtf you’re a retard you can’t even spin it all the way around the fork
                that is so obscenely retarded. Especially because you absolutely CAN wrap it around a fork, so in reality it turns into
                >bro wtf you’re a retard, you can’t even spin it the appropriate length all the way around a fork
                I do not, and probably will not, ever understand the true depths of Italian autism

Anonymous

>what makes it retarded?
                  Because they will soften anyway, and ideally you use a high pot to cook spaghetti in so there’s no need to break them. I’m not going to read the rest of your post.

Anonymous

>you’re a retard because you do something redundantly, this is why the entire country of Italy seethes loudly
                    not sure what I expected.

Anonymous

>I do not, and probably will not, ever understand the true depths of Italian autism
                  someone told me they went to italy, asked for a pepperoni pizza and got a cheese pizza with ground pepper on it, and the place acted like it was authentic. not sure if he was getting played or if italy is really that autistic

Anonymous

>really that autistic
                    gonna have to side with the seethetalians on this one, neither side are autistic, this is just a culture difference.
                    Peperoni means Bell Pepper or something along those lines in Italian, your friend basically ordered a Pepper Pizza. Shoulda ordered a Salami pizza

Anonymous

apparently this was on the menu. again, cant really confirm the accuracy of this

Anonymous

>apparently this was on the menu
                        maybe italians like their peppers, idk
                        but shit like this and ordering a latte and shit are usually pretty common funny stories about little weird mistranslations that happen in Pasta country

Anonymous

People get upset when you break tradition on traditional meals
                  There’s nothing rational about it you pedantic little fuck, do you expect some scientific objective response on why people get upset? They get upset because they think not breaking the pasta is the wrong way to handle it, you insufferable cocksucker oh my god dude your dad should have savagely beaten you

Anonymous

>how dare you question my seething impotent rage at seeing pasta noodles at half length, I wish your dad beat you
                    You are certainly well adjusted, anon, your position is not at all silly as shit.

Anonymous

Its quite potent rage for your information. If i could kill you, i would
                      I dont even like pasta i just hate nerd faggots like you "AKSHUALLY WHY WOULD YOU GET UPSET". Fuck you

Anonymous

>Its quite potent rage for your information
                        impotent means you’re powerless or helpless, anon
                        potent rage would be if you actually were to try and kill me.
                        And fucking believe me, I’d let you. I’d love to go down in history as the man killed by an Italian so absolute mentally destroyed by the question "who cares?" that he’d commit murder.
                        >nerd
                        we’re both on a video game board on a Taiwanese prostate milking forum. Whatever perceived superiority you have over me is nothing.

Anonymous

>why the fuck do you care that people who you don’t know break their pasta in half?
              hello yes welcome to the internet and humanity itself
              if its your first time doing anything other than breathing, someone hates it

Anonymous

>other than breathing
                Not true
                people fucking hate how other people breath

Anonymous

mouth breathers aren’t human

Anonymous

because medcucks live in third world corrupt shitholes whose only culture consists of:
              -not working
              -being obnoxious faggots about food
              -fucking ugly norhern european/anglo female tourists

Anonymous

Because it means that you are not able to use the fork properly and only little children here can’t, so we will make fun of you. Simple as.

Anonymous

It wraps around the fork just fine at half length. Also, the noodles wont fit in my pot at full length so I breaky.

Anonymous

>Also, the noodles wont fit in my pot
              not him, and also bully Italians for this, but they will
              If you put them in there, they’ll get soft and collapse under their own weight, making the rest of the noodle go in.

Anonymous

Why are you even cooking if you don’t know how to? Retards like you shouldnt even be allowed to own heat sources.

Anonymous

Because it’s fun!
                ๐Ÿ˜€

Anonymous

cooking is really fun anon im glad you’re having fun with it ๐Ÿ™‚
                  i like to make breakfast with eggs jalapenos ham or hotdog and a bit of onions
                  eat it with a flour tortilla and a cup of milk and you’ve got probably my favorite breakfast meal
                  i also have a griddle for quick and easy pancakes ๐Ÿ™‚

Anonymous

>aunt jemima
                    disgusting. that’s straight up corn syrup with brown colorant

Anonymous

hey man im not the one who goes shopping, so what do you recommend? i’ll see if i can get my hands on something better

Anonymous

actual maple syrup, of course

Anonymous

You’re supposed to use the pot to bend the noodles around the edge as they get soft in the boiling water pretty much instantly.

Anonymous

too late

Anonymous

kek

Anonymous

>Italians

Anonymous

based italians

Anonymous

lmao thats great

Anonymous

>Ask for AMERICAN food
          >Get FRENCH fries
          Fuck you, wops.

Anonymous

>FRENCH fries
            >are actually BELGIAN

Anonymous

Fucking based

Anonymous

>order pizza
          >dump fries on it
          >post a bullshit story on twitter for likes

Anonymous

am italian, can confirm that’s actually true
            an americana over here is wustel and fries

Anonymous

Pizza with fries on top is pretty common in Europe, usually from kebab places (who do pretty much all the take away services because Italian restaurants are too expensive)

Anonymous

Are those fucking cut up hot dogs?

Anonymous

probably some kind of sausage

Anonymous

In Italy we call them wรผrstel, I guess the rest of the world call them Frankfurter

Anonymous

what else would an american pizza be?

Anonymous

A ton of cheese and salami on top, I guess

Anonymous

Hamburger pizza, maybe?

Anonymous

Doubledecked

Anonymous

Pepperoni or chicago

Anonymous

The deep dish shit you get at Pizza Hut

Anonymous

Deep Dish.
            Of course, at that point, it’s just a casserole, but any other kind of pizza in Chicago will turn into Pizza icicles because of how fucking cold it is.

Anonymous

>american in germany on business trip
          >visit a local restaurant to try some german food
          >waitress asks what I want, and for some autistic reason I said "surprise me"
          >she later brings out a burger and sticks a big american flag in it
          I could barely contain my laughter and I’m pretty sure I glimpsed the chef himself watching me from across the restaurant

Anonymous

that’s actually really funny, I thought Germans didn’t have a sense of humor

Anonymous

They don’t. Immigrant guaranteed.

Anonymous

reminds me of a funny joke
                >an African man immigrates to Germany, and he’s so happy, he goes up to a random person on the street and says "Hello, I wanted to thank you for allowing me to move here. My country is war torn, and many of my family and friends are dead. I’m glad to have the opportunity to live in peace"
                >the man goes "well, that’s very sweet, but unfortunately I’m not German, I’m Turkish"
                >"Oh my apologies" says the African
                >he then walks up to another person on the street and says "Hello, I’m a new immigrant, I just wanted to thank you for allowing me to immigrate to your country"
                >the second man goes "well, thank you, but unfortunately I’m not German, I’m Russian"
                >"Oh my apologies" says the African man
                >One last time he walked up to a man on the street and says "I’m new here, I just wanted to thank you for giving me the opportunity to live here"
                >and once again the man says "That’s very nice, but I’m not German, I’m Italian"
                >finally the African man had enough and he said "I’ve been trying to walk to a German all day, where are they all at?"
                >"Probably work"

Anonymous

he probably wasn’t trying to be funny
              probably just wanted to see if americans liked his burgers

Anonymous

that’s great, what a nice guy

Anonymous

They eat raw pork over there. Consider yourself lucky.

Anonymous

Fuck italians and fuck food purists. They are the audiophiles of biological processes.

Anonymous
          Anonymous

Pasta La Vista!

Anonymous

why would they care? fresh pasta is better than store bought

Anonymous
        Anonymous

Ayy pizza pasta why you bada bing snappin da noodle my mama luigi isa rolling in her grave paisano!

Anonymous

Italians aren’t white, why should we care?

Anonymous

>Master of world defeated. Returning with newfound humanity.

Anonymous

how would you guts have genuinely improved invasions in DS3? I love arenas and huge 3 v 3 battles in Anor Londo/ Irithyll and casual invasions are pretty fun as well. Only thing that pisses me off is when the invader runs behind mobs and then I have to slash through the entire map just to chase them down, which is the whole point i guess.

Anonymous

Invader gets one estus.
        Host gets no estus. Can only summon one phantom, once, after the invader has come in.

Anonymous

>Host gets no estus.
          Nice bait. Almost had me believing you were a legitimate manchild who thinks the world should revolve around you because you want to invade someone trying to get through an area.

Anonymous

Play offline if you just want to play singleplayer. If you’re online then you’re literally begging for me to come in and smack your shit up.

Anonymous

That’s stupid. The invader should be the one at a disadvantage if anyone is. But you should get as many invaders as you have phantoms. No more 3 v 1s. Unless the invader chooses to be outnumbered.

Anonymous

retard

Anonymous

Just make being killed by one either not lose souls or at least not make you lose your last bloodstain. Otherwise I’m not going to fight some guy hiding behind a pack of enemies in a pitched battle I’m guaranteed to lose.

Anonymous

You are not guaranteed to loose that if you’re good enough, plus you have a seed of giants.

Anonymous

The fact that invaders dont lose their souls makes it even gayer

Anonymous

Phantoms that are unable to heal via estus. Team damage is on during invasions for the hosts and friendly phantoms, but they only deal 1/3 of their damage output against their peers. This would be crucial for the invasions because ganking was a problem that has been ruining the invasions for a long time.

Anonymous

>enemies dont attack invader (unless seed) but enemies can still hit invaders
        >host can only summon 1 phantom if invader already joined, can still call blues, but cannot switch covenants while invaded
        >invader should have a similar consumable item like seed that causes host + phantoms to friendly fire
        >host must wait for cooldown before entering boss fight when invaded
        >invader can summon other invader if there is a red soapstone only once if invader is outnumbered by 2 or more
        >purples can be summoned by host or invader or simply invade
        >purples cannot tell the difference between host/invader/phantom, they all look like white phantoms and can attack and kill anyone, they also aggro enemies

Anonymous

>invader can summon other invader if there is a red soapstone only once if invader is outnumbered by 2 or more
          Host already puts himself on more risk by using dried finger and this mechanic you’re suggesting would change the meta to something where both hosts and invaders would spam summon phantoms and red sign soapstone invaders and it would extend fights even more to the point where they will become exhausting.

Anonymous

Instead of appearing as another player, the invader takes control over an enemy NPC with buffed up stats.

Anonymous

[…]

stop pooping up the board fucking faggot

Anonymous

>A dark spirit has invaded

Anonymous

thanks doc

Anonymous

Not a problem unless it’s a smelly nerd reading meta guides, playing through half the game at low SL only to go seal clubbing at highwall for hours on end.
      Tried to get my friend into Dark Souls and he quit because of the griefers.

Anonymous

[…]

[…]
      stop pooping up the board fucking faggot

?
      is this some epic new meme?

Anonymous
      Anonymous
        Anonymous

im phonefagging so i guess nothing happens?

Anonymous

nothing happened to me at least as far as i can tell

Anonymous

MAMA MIA

Anonymous

>a dark spirit has inva-

Anonymous

Teach me how to make some spaghetti sauce with common ingredients. I always fuck it up and i have no idea what i am doing.

Anonymous

Aglio e olio is tasty as fuck and only needs olive oil, parsley and garlic. Try this guy’s videos, quite simple
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVGPaPGV5jQ

Anonymous

blend some tomatoes parsley oregano basil and parm salt pepper

Anonymous

put sphaggetti in boiling water, wait until it gets noodly, but not raw on the inside
        after its done, get it out of the water so it doesnt overcook and become a glue
        i recommend doing the tomato sauce first because the pasta is quick to get done, the sauce takes a bit more time

cut onion pieces and put them in a pot, alongside some olive oil, if you want bacon add them before the onions alongside the olive oil
        pour the tomato sauce in the pot, season it, and let it boil
        its one of the easiest and quickest foods out there to make really

Anonymous

Add some spinach for some healthiness.

Anonymous

Something that Non-Italians often forget is to not drain all the starchy pasta water, it acts as a thickener for the sauce

Anonymous

While true, you should also rinse pasta before putting it into the water.

Anonymous

>boil noodles
        >drain almost all water by putting the lid on the pot and pouring it out
        >leave a little bit behind
        >throw in 1-2 bouillon cubes
        >mix thoroughly

Anonymous

Based Marco-Pierre White

Anonymous

Onions
        Garlic
        Celeri
        Green pepper
        (You can also add carrots for consistency)
        A pound of ground beef
        Now cook vegetables first, then add ground beef. Cook until all meat is throughouly brown, you can season the meat if you want before adding the rest of the ingredients, I’ll let you decide on what seasoning.

Once all that shit is cooked, add a big can of crushed tomatoes, one can of purรฉd tomatoes and, if you want it a bit more liquid, a small bit of tomato juice. Add basil, coriando, oregano, two or three laurel leaves, some more garlic powder if you like and two or three teaspoons of either sugar or, what I personally like, cinnamon. Adding sugar cuts the sauce’s acidity and it will give a nice extra to the flavor. Most people are agreeably surprised when they taste my sauce.

Let that shit simmer for 2-3 hours on low heat to get that flavor in. You’ll get a nice bolognese.

If you want you can also add pre-cooked italian spicy sausages and I usually cook a big batch and put the extra sauce in a bunch of ziploc bags and I put that shit in the freezer for future use.

Anonymous

I also forgot. As the sauce simmer, add salt to your taste, but always taste in between every couple of teaspoons you put in to make sure you don’t spoil it.

Anonymous

>he doesn’t add Portobello mushrooms
          ngmi

Anonymous

i just use the ones that grow around the base of the toilet. shits free

Anonymous

I hope you make those sauteed and shit or else they won’t taste as good.

Anonymous

they are pretty good raw, dont know if im gonna waste the time

Anonymous

>grow around the base of the toilet
              >shit’s free
              but probably not shit-free

Anonymous

3 hours for spaghetti? I only kind of like spaghetti anon.

Anonymous

It’s honestly worth it, and it is a pretty passive process after you’ve poured your passata or whatever tomato product you’re using. To add to anon, you should remember to add water occasionally, so that the sauce doesn’t lose all of its liquid. For me it takes about 30 mins for the preparations and "active" cooking and then I can just go play vidya for a couple of hours while occasionally checking on the sauce.

Anonymous

Make a shit ton, eat leftovers, freeze the rest.

Anonymous

>2-3 hours
          wtf no
          you’ll end with overcooked glop

Anonymous

There’s a lot of bolognese recipes out there that call for slow simmering for like 2-3x that amount of time.

Anonymous

Experiment.
        Can do canned tomatoes, a sweetener, and basil for a really basic sauce. One thing a lot of people do is just use the canned stuff which is fine, but you should always add something sweat. The canning process makes the tomatoes bitter. A natural sugar like carrot is fine, or you can just straight up add sugar. I usually add about a tablespoon per 800ml can.
        If you want some heat add fresh chili peppers or crushed. Can also use Cheyenne. Italian spice can be used, I personally dislike the taste if it’s strong so I only add a touch. I find nutmeg also brings out the taste of tomato, but I’ve never heard anyone else say that so it might just be a me thing.
        Another basic thing is to undercook the pasta by about a minute then add it to the sauce so it finishes cooking while absorbing some of the sauce.
        Other than that just experiment. You’ll probably cook pasta hundreds of times in your life. Just try something different every once in a while.

Anonymous

Cooking chocolate works well.

Anonymous

I just use a can of tomato soup and grate some cheese.
        I’m a simple man of shit taste but I enjoy it.

Anonymous

>fry finely chopped aromatic vegetables and garlic until they’re soft
        >add tinned tomatoes and tomato puree
        >throw in slightly more salt, pepper and dried herbs than you think you need
        >simmer and stir until it looks vaguely homogenous
        >boil pasta, strain and add to the sauce
        Italian cooking is one of the most braindead operations known to man. Almost every Italian peasant dish is a slight variation of the above.

Anonymous

Italian cuisine is just simple, not braindead. And there are countless things you can do without tomato.

Anonymous

By braindead, I mean easy. It’s impossible to fuck up. There’s a reason it’s popular with students.

Anonymous

Nigga how do you fuck up spaghetti sauce?

Anonymous

add ketchup

Anonymous

>an italian dark spirit ha-

Anonymous
        Anonymous

This is a wrong way to break spaghetti. Keep your hands closer to avoid this shit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ABRPlqLoQU

Do Italians really react like this?

Anonymous

Overcooked/broken spaghetti is the same to us as serving a well done steak to an American

Anonymous

If your girlfriend did the same thing, what would be the consequences?

Anonymous

It would be extremely painful.

Anonymous

For her.

Anonymous

so you admit that your spaghetti nonsense is as fucking retarded as caring about how other people eat their steaks?
            at least you’re honest about it

Anonymous

Itโ€™s good to know there are ways to make retards of both nations sperg while also making your food taste better.

Anonymous

[…]
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ABRPlqLoQU

Do Italians really react like this?

Overcooked/broken spaghetti is the same to us as serving a well done steak to an American

It’s a simple life hack I learned ages ago. Same as when you actually eat spaghetti, only a literal moron stuck in tradition would start rolling it every which way over the fork. That motion is messy and troublesome, and results in the a completely wrong relation of pasta vs. sauce and meat per mouthful. So when the pasta is on the plate, I just cut it down into small pieces and then eat. Same as while I can eat with chopsticks very well, I basically only eat sushi that way as a spoon or a fork is far superior for every other dish.

And speaking of steak well done, many steaks objectively taste much better well done than not. Take the popular Kobe beef or Wagyu for example. Touted the world over as one of the best A5 meats one can have. The first time I had that medium rare as recommended I almost vomited. Even though most steaks I eat medium. Wagyu is extremely marbled with the fat, so when you eat it anywhere near rare, it basically tastes like raw fat with spices. It’s fucking disgusting. I discovered early that the more fatty a meat is, the better it is when well done.

The culinary world is filled with ass backwards thinking, exactly the sort of shit Indiana Jones 2 made a mockery of, with people eating eyeballs and brains as if they were some sort of delicacy. They were not.

So back to the topic, cutting up spaghetti is a simple question of practicality vs. tradition. To some people tradition is all important, like those raw fatty steaks or the eyeballs. But don’t come to me saying that’s about taste. It objectively is not. Same as some people throwing a hissy fit when I pour wine into a glass that previously had milk before I rinsed it off with water. There is zero difference in taste whether the glass had 2 drops of water in it before the wine or not. Some stupid shallow people just use these stupid ancient customs to feel superior to others, instead of thinking with their own brains.

Anonymous

>A Dark Spirit has invaded

Anonymous
      Anonymous

heh

Anonymous

amazing. now i gotta think of a pun to go with those games

Anonymous

NOO MAX DON’T DO IT

Anonymous

This is a wrong way to break spaghetti. Keep your hands closer to avoid this shit.

Anonymous

>that image
          Is this the Italian desperation attack

Anonymous

[…]

? this does nothing

Anonymous

Anonymous

the longer i look at the the more fucked it becomes

Anonymous

This was fun to do as a kid, get fucked mum.

Anonymous

Reading this to the tune of the alphabet song is actually hilarious.

Anonymous

Anyone have the "pineapple on pizza vs prosciutto melone" image?

Anonymous

>prosciutto melone

Never understood this meme, and i love both of those things. It’s not like it is disgusting or anything but i seriously don’t taste anything different when these things are combined and eating them both at once is nothing special either.

Anonymous

Why would you ever break spaghetti? Just throw them in your hot water and they’ll soften enough to bend in a minute.

Anonymous

>break spaghetti
      >use sauce from a jar
      >chicken/beef/ork mince, doesn’t matter
      >eat out of a bowl
      Cheap and easy week’s worth of meals.

Anonymous

>ork mince

Anonymous

topkek

Anonymous

>vegan meat replacement

Anonymous

I Wonder if the wh40k orc taste like meat or mushroom

Anonymous

Il be invading all day on ps4 dks3 xaruto is the nme and he gonna buck break you with is big sword

Anonymous

I wish they had better noodle options at the store around me. I basically gotta use spaghetti for everything.

Anonymous
        Anonymous

Melon/ham is delicious and you’re a faggot. Its not even dunking on italians at this point, youre just retarded.

Anonymous

try feta cheese and watermelon next

Anonymous

ive had this a bunch in australia. throw some balsamic on it and its fire

Anonymous

>Melon/ham is delicious

Not really. Pineapple pizza is though.

This whole "Pineapple Pizza LOL" is Reddit distilled to it’s purest essence.

Anonymous

Who the fuck cares about reddit? I’m telling you i find it disgusting personally, and i love pineapple

try feta cheese and watermelon next

Maybe. I havent eaten watermelon in a long while, and there’s a rather low chance that i find some until next summer

Anonymous

Have you ever tried a super hawaiian? It’s pineapple/ham/pepperoni/jalapenos.

Anonymous

>jalapenos

I ate those things for the first time ever a couple of months ago on a pizza and they were too fucking hot. I could not taste anything but the peppers.

Anonymous

I used to be like that too until my grocery store started carrying hotter peppers for cheap. I always get some serranos now and just toss a bunch of those in whenever I need peppers. Jalapenos are pretty mild by comparison.You should try cooking with them more to get acclimated so you don’t miss out on good spicy foods.

Anonymous

I’m across the pond and those are not a common sight in a regular market here. All my life i heard Americans talking about them like it was bananas but i never saw them at the supermarket. I like spicy but those totally overpowered everything. Also they had a texture like pickles. I dunno, I’m not really in a hurry to ear them again.

What’s good on pizza with those? I think it had pepperoni and olives.

Anonymous

eat*

Anonymous

>too fucking hot
                I don’t get how people find them hot
                the real issue is they taste like shit

Anonymous

>too fucking hot
                  Is water often too spicy for you as well?

Whitest dude on the planet

melanoid I’m lily white and can eat ghost peppers, fukkin weakling

See, this is what i mean. You fucks seam to eat those like it’s a dare or competition and not because of what they taste like or bring to a dish.

>oh yeah? Well i eat Chilean Ghoul Habaneros Cantoneros Fuegolados dunked in battery acid. They are pretty hot, bro. You couldn’t handle it

Anonymous

What we mean is that if your mouth wasn’t too weak for the experience you could enjoy a quite lovely mix of sweet and spicy

Anonymous

>You fucks
                    all I said is they taste like shit, I agree with you on this one. If you don’t like hot food don’t eat hot food. The only people who care are insecure fags who think they look cool by saying they drink pure capsaicin

Anonymous

I mean i put chilies or piri piri in most of the food i eat. So i thought i liked hot food. Apparently not.

Anonymous

>too fucking hot
                Is water often too spicy for you as well?

Anonymous

Whitest dude on the planet

Anonymous

Based white person. Spicy food is for diverse folk, chinks and americans.

Anonymous

melanoid I’m lily white and can eat ghost peppers, fukkin weakling

Anonymous

>melanoid I’m lily white and can eat ghost peppers, fukkin weakling

Anonymous

do pineapple and jalapeno by itself. also great

also peanut butter on watermelon is really good, if weird. the salt makes the sweet sweeter

Anonymous

>This whole "Pineapple Pizza LOL" is Reddit distilled to it’s purest essence.
            True, you should still have a nice day though

Anonymous

>Not really. Pineapple pizza is though.
            >This whole "Pineapple Pizza LOL" is Reddit distilled to it’s purest essence.
            warm fruits are disgusting

Anonymous

apple pies? any fuckin fruit pies? hot apple cider? the fuck is wrong with you

Anonymous

>apple pies
                disgusting
                and this is coming from a burger
                >any fruit pies?
                I like pies made from berries
                >hot apple cider
                meh

Anonymous

welp, sounds like warm fruit being gross is a you problem. sux2beU

Anonymous

honestly?
                    yeah, it really does. I wish I did like apple pies, they smell so fucking good.

Anonymous

i was gonna shit on you harder before, but, yeah. i hate finding out i dont like the taste of something, because theres literally no advantage. your just being limited on new and unique tastes.

Anonymous

>and this is coming from a burger
                  Why are apple pies seen as an American thing? Every single country has apple pies.

Anonymous

probably the same reason burgers are associated with the US despite being from Germany, it just stuck. Maybe the US likes apples pies the most, or maybe we make the best apple pie, you guess is as good as mine but it not being made here is kind of irrelevant

Anonymous

>probably the same reason burgers are associated with the US despite being from Germany, it just stuck.
                      The original German "burger" was a piece of roast with gravy in a bun. Apple pie is pretty much the same everywhere, except the American one has dough on top.

Anonymous

>a piece of roast with gravy in a bun
                        damn, that sounds good as fuck

Anonymous

>Apple pie is pretty much the same everywhere, except the American one has dough on top
                        Does it? Open-topped "pies" are an American stereotype where I’m from.

Anonymous

apple is the only exception

Anonymous

You’re absolutely right. I guess most American pizza place uses tangier pineapples so I get the hate for it.

Anonymous

>his whole "Pineapple Pizza LOL" is Reddit distilled to it’s purest essence.
            Of course it is. What the fuck do you think Reddit even is? Whenever there’s a topic that is universally controversial, then of course it’s on the top of the garbage pile of Reddit. It’s literally a popularity contest of concepts. If people were discussing the merits and downsides of breathing oxygen, its upvotes would also be through the roof, and half of Ganker would literally choke themselves to death to avoid association with something that is too popular and therefore too reddit.

Anonymous

>Melon
          Not even good on its own. Literally melanoid tier food.

Anonymous

Watermelons have been eaten in Europe for thousands of years but Americans immediately associate it with diverse folk

Anonymous

italians are based

Anonymous

It’s almost a shame that Elden Ring won’t feature the atrocious cheating, hacking cowardly little twinks forcefully invading your games anymore. I don’t even do this, I specifically keep playing my game as normal, looting and moving onward as I go, and the second that twinky little faggoty fuck is closing in on me and thinks he’s gonna milk himself a frag from a person with 1/5:th of his hp, armor, dmg and estus, THAT is when I do alt+f4, restart the game, load back into where I was a second before, and keep playing.

I fucking love that. Then they come here or in other forums raging and whining and I just can’t help at smile how those little pussy cowards are seething. It’s like swatting down annoying insects, the worst they can do is exist, until you remove them, and yet they never once get to ruin your game.

Anonymous

I use chameleon or white birch branches to turn into a pot or something and then wander off for a bathroom/sandwhich/tea break.

Anonymous

Only if there’s that break coming, yes. Typically I avoid shit like this as it would waste my own time. But you’re right in that occasionally when my dinner is almost ready, or I’m already playing semi-absent while on the phone or eating a sandwitch for example, it does give great joy to just turn into a chair in a corner, put the Way of the Blue covenant on, and go afk.

The best thing is these fucking asshats just don’t know how to give up. Like almost ever. They will literally wander around or go camp next to the boss room for like for a fucking hour while you eat, go out and do your groceries and shit. And then when you come back and they launch their surprise attack you just fucking alt+f4 anyway. Imagine being that person.

Then they come here with their pepe faces making their butthurt threads and pretending like they don’t care or weren’t bothered. Words aren’t enough to describe how much I enjoy wasting the time of losers like that. And all that whole fucking hour cost me was the 15 seconds it takes for my SSD to load up the game again and pick up where I left off.

Goddamn I really will miss that.

Anonymous

dark spirit has invad-

Anonymous

>A Dark Spirit has inva-

Anonymous

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS

Anonymous

>dark spiri-

Anonymous

-d.
      >You died

Anonymous

>be mound maker
        >invade
        >host and phantom already fighting a red
        >help my fellow invader out, pressure host to make mistakes
        >red is not great but trying
        >red gets to critically low health
        >make space for red to heal
        >immediately finish off red before he heals
        >get shackle and leave
        and thats why mound maker is the best covenant

Anonymous

it was only fun for like, a week or two before people understand how it worked
          now people never summon purples because it’s more trouble than it’s worth

Anonymous

Summon? Nigga INVADE them. FORCE your purple friendship on them.

Anonymous

>invade and help them kill the boss
              >get summoned and kill them
              the true mound maker way

Anonymous

I wish that was how sunbro invasions worked in DS3.

Anonymous

>dude we’re just bastardising your culture why u mad tho
      this is why the whole world hates americans

Anonymous
        Anonymous

i have no words

Anonymous

do japs not eat their noodles al dente?

Anonymous

doesnt raw egg contain salmonella?

Anonymous

it has a chance to, a pretty low chance in most areas

Anonymous

only if you’re Am*rican

Anonymous

It’s been eaten in Rome since before tomatoes came to Europe, not with cream though

Anonymous

it contains salmonella the same way fish carries mercury
          if you get some random street chicken and eat its eggs, you may be in for a bad time, but the Japanese love their eggs, they get them fresh from trusted providers.
          They’ll be fine.

Anonymous

Every ocean fish you eat is polluted. It’s just a matter of how polluted.

Anonymous

>ocean fish
              >he doesnt eat exclusively catfish, crappie, and bass

Anonymous

We don’t have catfish around here. The crappie and bass are only safe to eat a couple times a month. Fresh water is even worse. I just throw everything back tbh. The tourists can eat all they want though.

Anonymous

The heat from the pasta is enough to cook it.

Anonymous

no

Anonymous

Not in Europe. America has much lower standards though. UK, Germany, France and Nordic countries have the highest food rating in the world though

Anonymous

I wouldn’t make carbonara with eggs I don’t know are very fresh in europe either

Anonymous

I have
              It was good.

Anonymous

fucking rng bullshit

Anonymous

>twice-cooked noodles
        DO NIPS REALLY?

Anonymous

what’s wrong with them? they didn’t look particularly soggy or anything in the vid
          or are you just an al dente fag?

Anonymous

stop posting.

Anonymous

twisting sgetti around the fork is faggy performance shit
      spaghetti is easy to eat without needing to twirl your gay little fingers around, just use the fucking fork normally

Anonymous

>A Dark Spirit has inva-

Anonymous

italians fear him

Anonymous

And when he gets to the end, he won’t be able to grab the small leftovers with a fork, what a genius move.

Anonymous

So? You can just lick the plate clean

Anonymous

you just tilt the plate to your mouth and shovel it in with the side of the fork

Anonymous

>t. never used forks before
          out, chang.

Anonymous

>he can’t use a fork

Anonymous

oh is this a "pooping on Italians" thread? Good. I can’t fucking stand them.
      >OH MY GOD YOU-A SPUN-A THE SPAGHETTI THREE TIMES IN-A YOUR FORK AND NOT FOUR!!! AND YOU DIDN’T EVEN KISS-A THE TOMATOES BEFORE YOU MADE THE SAUCE! MY MA WOULD NOT-A SERVE YOUR FOOD TO THE PIGS WE LIVE WITH
      why are they live this?

Anonymous

I like when people on twitter started pooping on chris pratt for voicing mario because he’s not a "poc" and then the italians started getting mad that people were saying they aren’t white. Pure comedy.

Anonymous

>they aren’t white
          I mean, are they? I feel like they’re in a bit of a middle ground. Granted I don’t know much about ethnic Italy, but some look white as hell and others are considerably more olive skinned.

Anonymous

Southern Italians (majority of immigrants to US) can be quite dark. The country was a clusterfuck of different states and city-states throughout its history, they aren’t culturally and racially monogamous.

Anonymous

>they aren’t culturally and racially monogamous.
              that’s pretty cool

>meds are not white

I don’t know what this means

Anonymous

>greeks and italians, the founders of western society and empires are not white

Anonymous

>He doesn’t know

Anonymous

You think the Romans and Ancient Greeks from 2000 years ago are the same people as modern day Italians and Greeks? After German + Moor invasions and centuries under Turk rule?

Anonymous

>meds are not white

Anonymous

Italian-Americans probably. Whiteness is a thing Americans are obsessed with, Italy instead has very strong regional identities.

Anonymous

a dark spirit has invad-

Anonymous

>A dark spir-

Anonymous

>A dark spirit has i-

Anonymous

>A D-

Anonymous

>A Dark Spirit has inva-

Anonymous

>Dark Spirit has I-

Anonymous

n-no…
        why did they do it, bros…?

Anonymous

chickens eat their own eggs

Anonymous

are chickens the chinese people of fowls?
            they have no soul

Anonymous

animals in the wild regularly leave their offspring behind if they are being chased by a predator

nature is ugly

Anonymous

No thats Ducks.
              Ducks are also cannibals and are well known to actually rape their own young.
              In fact Duck rape is so common females have evolved fake vaginas
              Yes they have fake vagina holes to trick males.
              Ducks are also one of the few species to gangrape.

They murder each other, not really for food or fighting over mates, they seem to just sort of enjoy murder.

Ducks are in general one of the most "evil" animals up there with Dolphins and Ermines.

Anonymous

chickens are alright, they just too easily turn into nervous wrecks
              pigs on the other hand, are intelligent psychopaths that delight in eating any living thing they can alive, their children, their parents, their siblings, even an unlucky farmer that falls into their pen

Anonymous

Why are pigs like this?

Anonymous

they’re just fat fucks that eat anything they can get into their mouths, it’s their nature

Anonymous

some serial killers used to feed their murder victims to their pigs to leave no trace of the body

Anonymous

All animals have no souls period, what do you mean

Anonymous

Shut up, chink

Anonymous

Chickens do originate from china.

Anonymous

well, not eating the nuggets isn’t going to bring the chicks back

Anonymous

that’s fucked up

Anonymous

Do chicken nuggets even contain any actual chicken or are they like American "cheese"?

Anonymous

LETS GO

Anonymous

Anonymous

>Dark Spirit has invade-

Anonymous

>he cant enjoy melon because he fell for whitey propaganda

Anonymous
        Anonymous

their food is less egregious than the way they fucking talk
        why are they excitedly whispering?

Anonymous

>dark sp-

Anonymous

Why did he do it, bros?

Anonymous

DEY EAT DA POO POO

Anonymous

LIKE ICE CREAM

Anonymous

Anonymous

Who was in the wrong here, Ganker?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ES0x2g8IC_0

Anonymous

host for bitching out

Anonymous

whoever wins was in the right

victory = truth

Anonymous

Is the invader good at parrying or is that attack just really easy to parry?

Anonymous

it’s one of the easier attacks in the game to parry
          -it’s literally the only attack that people using that sword do
          -really slow
          -multiple hitboxes, any of which can trigger the parry

Anonymous

DS was great, I use to hang out in the berg with my level 11 pyromancer, maxed pryo glove, fire gargoyle halberd and Avelyn and kill invaders for hours, so much salty psn messages even though they were griefing.

Anonymous

>block game’s exe in firewall
      messages and bloodstains ruin the game and every difficult boss has a NPC summon camping nearby or a way to cheese it

Anonymous

messages are the only way a reasonable person could’ve found out about ash lake and blood stains are cool

Anonymous

>Julianna is on the hunt

Anonymous

>Boil pasta
      >Heat tomato sauce
      >Spaghetti
      What fucking seasonings am I supposed to add to spaghetti to make it taste better?
      Pinch of garlic powder is too much.
      Neither family nor restaurant has ever made me spaghetti that wasn’t just "meh"
      Only time it ever tasted good was when I had some at the dining hall of a 5 star hotel. So I know it’s not just a boring dish, it has to be made well.

Anonymous

some salt and herbs. basil is a good one. maybe a bay leaf or something.

Anonymous

There are countless spaghetti sauces you can make without tomato, try tuna and lemon

Anonymous

Salt, black pepper, tomatoes, sauteed onion, crushed garlic and a few bay leaves with thyme. Leave it to cook on low heat while most of the water is boiling and the flavor from the herbs is spreading. Remove them at the end and that’s it, you have your sauce.

Anonymous

just put a whole slice of garlic and basil and then add parmesan

Anonymous

If only Sekiro had invasion

Anonymous

>a dark spirit h-

Anonymous

>FRIG OFF RICKYYYYYYYYYYYyyyyyy-

Anonymous

Kek dark souls faggots go fuck yourselves and then have a nice day.

Anonymous

>A Dark Spirit has invaded

Anonymous

>a dark spi-

Anonymous

What is this? Is he dumping machine oil in the sink?

Anonymous

That’s chocolate milk.

Anonymous

>A

Anonymous
      Anonymous

>moron invader actually gets killed by trash after the host pops a giant sneed
      >next idiot runs around for 15 minutes failing to recognize that one extra object at the side of the path
      I love it when PvP games let you ruin the attacking player’s fun

Anonymous

>a dark spirit has invaded

Anonymous

>A Dark Sp-

Anonymous

Bump

Anonymous
      Anonymous

>A dark spirit ha-

Anonymous

God I wish I had a fat jap gf.

Anonymous

Porco dio mi sento male chiamate l’ambulanza muoio anglobesi di merda

Anonymous

>A Dar-

Anonymous

why y’all actin like wusses wtf this is some reddit-tier casual shittery

Anonymous

>mad phantom has invad…

Anonymous

>a dark spirit has invad-

Anonymous

>great belfry bonefire
      >use what ever item is that increas invading and blue squad boys
      >hide
      >watch red and blue boys kille each other.

Anonymous
        Anonymous

reddit

Anonymous

Why is everyone breaking spaghetti?

Anonymous

Somebody toucha ma spaghet

Anonymous

>A dark spirit has inv-

Anonymous

>Dark spirit has invaded
      >He just chills around

Anonymous

>a dark spirit has invaded

Anonymous

I love sharking vids, even the obviously fake ones.

Anonymous

lots of dark spirits…

Anonymous

>A Dark Sp-

Viewing 82 reply threads
  • The forum ‘A haunted junk yard’ is closed to new topics and replies.