Are women biologically worse at vidya than men?

Home Forums A haunted junk yard Are women biologically worse at vidya than men?

• This topic has 103 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 7 months ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 34 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous

Are women biologically worse at vidya than men?

Anonymous

They’re biologically worse at everything except the things only their gender are capable of.

Anonymous

This. If men could have babies they would be leagues better at it and less dramatic about it than women.

Anonymous

They’re biologically worse at everything except the things only their gender are capable of.

Isn’t it hilarious how zoomers have so little culture that literally all they have left is fighting over boys and girls like 5 year olds?

Anonymous

Wouldn’t be a fight to have if boomers weren’t such simps

Anonymous

Yes, now blame someone else, and continue doing nothing.
              Your only skill.
              I have no idea why you even fight over the differences between men and women.
              The men don’t act, and the women don’t have kids.
              You are like bots just waiting to expire.

Anonymous

fbpb

Anonymous

And that’s a good thing

Anonymous

fpbp

[…]

yes

Anonymous

/thread

Anonymous

FPBP

Anonymous

They don’t have enough practice.

Anonymous

5 and my cousin also thinks of me and misses me the same way she’s always on my mind.

Anonymous

w*men (femoids) do not play. Every single instant their whole being is looking for the most viable way to get attention. Yes, even in single player games, they will involuntarily fool around, act cute and ge retarded in general. No I’m not an incel

Anonymous

Are they normally less capable at certain games types? Possibly. Are they objectively worse than every male. No.

Anonymous

Every woman I’ve seen play a game is usually pretty bad, I’m average at most games and I’m generally better than them, but I don’t think that’s solid evidence because none of them would have grown up playing as many games as me

Anonymous

I’ve never lost to a girl in vidya

Anonymous

women have slower reactions times yes

Anonymous

>Are women biologically worse
      yes

Anonymous

t. virgins

Anonymous

My sister has been playing the same mmo for 12 years and she’s absolutely terrible at it.

Anonymous

whats her account? Location? Have you already fucked your sister?

Anonymous

lmfao, 10/10 Ganker quality post

Anonymous

She probably just plays to tell people she’s a girl and get attention.

Anonymous

Yes, they have inferior reaction time, and inferior creativity. They are also just worse at tactics, but that’s harder to quantify.

Anonymous

Kotaku made a headline story touting the first female Starcraft champion and I had the audacity to mention the actual fact that it was a dude and got flamed to hell back.

Women are crafty as hell but they don’t have the gene in them that says "fuck it" and just brute force the issue. That is why they can only go so far in head to head competitions with men. Women don’t understand that sometime you just have to punch the other guy in the face.

Anonymous

Its one thing to say trans women are real women, but to insist their brains are 100% female while seeing them play video games compeitively is just absurd.

Anonymous

Shut the fuck up you complete faggot they are not women at all, in any way, and never will be you brainwashed fucking retard. Scarlet is a man, PERIOD, DEAL WITH IT.

Anonymous

Scarlett is fucking good at Starcraft and cute too, but yeah, shame it’s actually a dude.

Anonymous

Queer

Anonymous

>cute

Anonymous

id fuck him

Anonymous

I’m… sorry to hear that anon.

Anonymous

They’re probably slightly worse physically, but the real big thing is that women lack the sheer autism to try really hard, to the point of suffering, to excell at something that gives no material benefit whatsoever.

Anonymous

Yes. That’s kind of the deal, though. Men start the game with extra souls to put into stats, women start the game with the Babymaker item.

Anonymous

Yes. Female distributions are average. Male distributions are extreme. That means the best at any given activity are more likely to be male.

Anonymous

why even question it. it is not like any freaking creature in the animal kingdom has equal parts female and male. there is always a dominant part which is better at what they do.

same for mankind

male is dominant, male is capable of getting like max skill in any category that is possible
      while women, if dedicated, can get like 70-80%

it does not make them inferior in general, like, brain wise, because the average person is nowhere near 70-100% in any skill category at all and just because women cannot achieve that it does not mean their average is worse than mens.

Anonymous

Not just video games.

Anonymous

[…]

You offering?

Anonymous

No. Ganker is pretty sexist since they’re all virgin losers. Women can be good in video games, but for some reason theres, will probably change in the future now that games are being marketed to boys and girls of the next generation.

Anonymous

*some reason theres not many

Anonymous

*some reason theres not many

No one is saying women can’t be good at videogames.
        Just that men are better overall.

Anonymous

For now, the next generation will probably be equal though. There are a few women right now who are equal or surpass the top males of a game’s community, they’re just rare since not many of them started young, which is usually a necessity to become a pro gamer.

Anonymous

I seriously doubt it.

There are factors both biological and social that aren’t changing any time soon.

Anonymous

>Ganker is pretty sexist

Besides that, faggot, if you were to get an HONEST answer anywhere else they’d tell you the same. They just suck more on average than men. They’re wired different

Anonymous

if you ask a loser poor fag like you, then you get a sexist answer since they’re lives are shit and want to cling onto outdated aspects such as racism or sexism. The only thing men are better than woman at are in strength based feats. Intelligence or things like video games have 0 advantages towards either sex.

Anonymous

>Women can be good in video games, but for some reason there’s not many
        Yeah man, just some reason! Complete mystery. Babies can make for great heavyweight boxers but for some mysterious reason we don’t see many. It’s a total mystery!

Anonymous

The women that do play video games from what I’ve observed are usually completely equal to men. The ones that suck at video games have usually never touched a game in their life. My point was that I don’t understand why most women usually don’t play video games besides there being no advantage towards either sex. This isn’t a hard concept to grasp, but of course you must cling to the fact that video games are "special" and that only you can excel in them.

Anonymous

And the women that do play videogames from what i’ve observed are usually worse.

Anonymous

>but of course you must cling to the fact that video games are "special" and that only you can excel in them.
            Don’t put words in my mouth. Sexual dimorphism is observable in every field, whether that’s work, play, or just social ties. I’m not making the claim that women are inferior and can’t grasp video games because my nuts make me big brained, it’s just an observable fact that competitive and creative environments are dominated by men and that’s because human behavior is derived largely from reproductive strategy. Doesn’t stop women from being good at games, but it does mean professional gaming, competitive gaming, and serious gaming at every level will be dominated by men.

Anonymous

This was never my argument. Of course men will naturally gravitate to the top of certain skills. But, my point was that women have the potential to also gravitate to the top of these skills. You says it’s set in stone, but it’s very likely just the result of how society marketed video games or how they were seen back when this generation’s young women were kids. We’ll see how it is in the next 10-15 years, where lots of little girls are playing games just as much as little boys did.

Anonymous

Humans aren’t blank slates, genetics are a thing. You are just a hopeless simp thinking that repeating something will make it real.

Anonymous

Genetics don’t affect this specific thing, they affects thing like strength and competitive drive (which is something women can gain). You’re just a hopeless /poo/tard who has no hope of getting a girl. An incel virgin, forever doomed. Cope!

Anonymous

When we were kids, me and my cousins always played videogames.
                The girls just stopped playing when they became teenagers, while boys started playing even more.

And nowadays young girls play even less videogames than they used to, they just care about social media shit.
                The idea that things are somehow changing towards girls playing more videogames sounds completely fucking alien to me.

Anonymous

> nowadays young girls play even less videogames than they used to
                  What are you talking about, nowadays there’s more.
                  It’s back in the day when no girl played any videogames and people, rightfully, mocked those who did.

Anonymous

Why the hell would a girl playing videogames be mocked? You’re full of shit.

We didn’t even mock the one or two outlier girls who actually wanted to play sports.

Anonymous

What are you talking about, many of my younger cousins play video games very well for their age and are girls. It’s absolutely more common these days.

Anonymous

Yes, women are generally worse at pretty much anything but like in everything there are exceptions.

Anonymous

Beyond puberty they’re basically worse at everything apart from childcare.

Anonymous

Women and men are not meant to do the same things.
      Ganker loses it’s mind fighting over this because this is an American website, and Americans are racemixed abominations who think men and women should compete, and not compliment each other.
      People who fight over genders are inherently low IQ and are also the kind of men and women who will not leave any progeny anyway.

Anonymous

go back

[…]

Anonymous

Don’t you have to go complain about being poor somewhere?

Anonymous

go back

[…]

Anonymous

>muh Americans
        >muh racemixing
        has fuck all to do with the issue of men and women. Stop trying to shoehorn your "amerimutt" spam into every fucking thread.

Anonymous

It’s related to the inherent low IQ of the people here.
          That’s the difference.
          Hitler knew that men and women are meant to be together.
          The American competes over things they aren’t meant to do based on their sex.
          Women are not meant to be soldiers, and men are not supposed to be homecarers.
          This logic confuses the American because the American nowadays is on a psychotic, histerical attack based on tearing down everything that works simply because it works.

Anonymous

You’re locked-down consuming american food, american culture, and posting on an american message board and it’s driven you insane and left you seething. Fuck off peasant. Stop posting about how much you hate America and overthrow your government.

Anonymous

>it’s driven you insane
              You say that one a website that’s 99% american and that is so schizophrenic and bipolar that both complains they have zero social skills and failed at life, and also is constantly trying to give others about life and dating?

>overthrow your government.
              Governments can be bought, it’s way easier than any kind of imaginary revolution. Even more when millennials seem to think revolutions are about choosing which politicians and corporations to worship.

Anonymous

Holy shit you’re ESL as fuck. Stop bitching about America and get your priorities in order, retard.

Anonymous

No, being good at videogames is a matter of being a pathetic autist, and women are blessed by being less probable of being autistic.
      Ganker will think this is an advantage, but people here forget videogames are digital toys, the concept of being a "pro" at playing with toys is so absurd that I have no idea how this "eSports" shit hasn’t been ilegalized due to excessive cringeworthiness.

Anonymous

If men could get pregnant they would be fucking each other instead. Women are inferior in everything.

Anonymous

Women and men are biologically different, but that doesn’t matter about playing children’s video games, all that matters about getting good at them is how much of an autist you are and how much time you are willing to waste on a single game

Anonymous

idk im not a biologist ask someone else

Anonymous

pic related shows men have faster reaction speed, then you take the top 1% of men and the differences get larger
      Its related to IQ, high IQ correlates with faster reaction speed. Theres more men with really high iq than there are women.
      Men are more competitive, so even if you took 2 identical IQ groups of men and women the male group will have more individuals succeed in a competitive environment since they find it appealing and motivating while women have different priorities even if they could succeed in theory.

Anonymous

holyfuckingshit

whos this 25 year old chick with a ONE SECOND reaction time?

Anonymous

How important is reaction time actually though? For example fighting games are all designed around average human reaction times and the top players are old and don’t have amazing reflexes.

Anonymous

In csgo they’re massively important since 1ms difference in a duel can mean your team wins or loses.

Now obviously theres other factors, eye to hand coordination is super important for men to obtain food but not similarly important for women. Testosterone makes you more performant. You need focus and women are generally more multitasking oriented.

Anonymous

The real difference is that women have no competitive drive when it comes to video games. They don’t care about winning, they don’t care about challenge; their interest in video games begins and ends with characterization and customization, as well as minor elements of management and puzzles.

Anonymous

>millennials claiming others have no competitive drive
        >the generation that cries about capitalism entirely because they can’t compete

Anonymous

They used to.
      The modern man is a massive pussy though.
      Seeing zoomers, I have no doubt the next generation will be woman-tier weak.
      Hell, millennials and zoomers are already pussies who compete over who sucks off the government the most and for whom the idea of taking matters into their own hands is unthinkable.

Anonymous

Women are good at making my wiener hard.

Anonymous

No doubt a man would be pretty handy at that too

Anonymous

based

Anonymous

Anecdotal incel bitching aside, there is scientifically credible research that shows reaction times for both sexes are fastest in late teens and decline with age, and that late teen females have the same reaction time as middle-aged males.

So almost every man that isn’t elderly has some advantage in reaction time over every woman, and young men have a huge advantage over young women.

Anonymous

From all the online games I’ve played, this tends to be the case. Girls might play for a shit ton of time, REALLY like the game, but things just are too "fast" for them?
        I remember two friends in High School there were these two massive Kingdom Hearts fangirls, they played the games after school constantly, 100%, etc. Well, they couldn’t beat the final boss, they knew I played video games so they asked if I could try. I beat it first try, and I had not ever played a Kingdom Hearts game before that. I’ve noticed stuff like this tends to be the case. Except rhythm games. Girls tend to be pretty damn good at rhythm games.

Anonymous

They’re usually less driven
      Many pro gamers come from poor backgrounds, especially if they’re Asian

Anonymous

I think it would be horrifying to be born a woman, guys. I’m thinking about my family, my sisters, all my female friends, my exes. Just horrifying that it was a coin flip from happening. You ever think about that?

Anonymous

The coin flip is whether you are born rich or not.
        Man or woman is irrelevant, money is what determines how your life will be.

Anonymous

>Be born a woman
          >Sell feet pics and take relatively tame photographs of yourself in skimpy clothing
          >Enough money to buy a house and retire at 30 if you manage your finances correctly
          Cmon anon, stop pretending women are on the same difficulty scale.

Anonymous

It is harder though for girls who don’t want to be either a housewife or a ho.

Anonymous

>ho
              Is it that irresistible urge for americans to mimick negro speak that they can’t even bother to type "whore" or "slut"?

Anonymous

That’s your take away, you spastic? Are you retarded? Don’t answer that. The answer is yes. Shut the fuck up you pee pee moron monkey bitch ass keyboard warrior. I fucked your mom AND your dad. pwn’t and rekt. don’t reply.

Anonymous

Ho has been used commonly since like the early 2000s. There’s even old unfunny jokes I used to make in middle school about Santa going "Ho Ho Ho". I’ve never in my 20 years of browsing the internet see someone complain about the use of "ho" on the internet, lol.
                Reminds me one time of one time I said bro to a friend in front of my pops jokingly and was like "why are you speaking ebonics?", when at the time bro was mostly used by white college frat boys.

Anonymous

Sounds to me more like Americans have always historically behaved like diverse folk.

Anonymous

Horrifying?
        Playing life on ezmodo isn’t horrifying lmfao, even ugly chicks have it better than good looking males.

Anonymous

I think it’s pretty bad, yeah. They live on easy mode and turn into garbage human beans as a result. Most of them go insane after they hit the wall as well.

Anonymous

What’s hilarious is that men today are such pussies that you don’t seek a harder life, you are jealous of that easy life.
          Yet even more reason why countries should force all citizens to serve in the military between the age of 18 to 35.

Anonymous

There is no reason for a woman to get good at games.
      Would you bother with games if you could walk outside and have sex with literally anything you felt like at any time?

Anonymous

So, this is what life is all about for you millennials? Videogames and sex?
        You really have no other goals in life?
        Aside from sucking off the political class, I mean.

Anonymous

>this is what life is all about for you millennials? Videogames and sex?
          >You really have no other goals in life?
          Zoomer here, no.

Viewing 34 reply threads
  • The forum ‘A haunted junk yard’ is closed to new topics and replies.