Is Asmongold right about his dying mom or are his viewers?

Home Forums General video game discussion & off topic Is Asmongold right about his dying mom or are his viewers?

• This topic has 300 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 3 weeks, 1 day ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 141 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous

>popular streamer Asmongold mom is dying
      >mother refuses help as does not want the vaccine or stay at a hospital as she just wants to stay at home and continue to smoke cigarettes
      >Asmongold respects her choice
      >reddit and twitter wants Asmongold to force to take her to the hospital for her own good and to hire a caretaker for her

Well? What would you do in this situation.

Anonymous

Asmon is smart he knows they’ll vent her ass for them Covidbux

Anonymous

based

Anonymous

my first thoughts. not letting some slut RN kill me with a ventilator, i’ll take my chances with the coof.

Anonymous

kek. burger hospitals are crazy.

Anonymous

/thread

Anonymous

stupid fucking idiot

Anonymous

have a nice day balkamelanoid

Anonymous

Look it up retard hospitals in USA get paid 20% more through the cares act for treating covid patients and putting them on ventilators
          https://www.cms.gov/files/document/se20015.pdf

Anonymous

She has COPD, she’s done either way

Anonymous

tru that. I’m not sure how effective ‘mecci or HCQ are after you’ve been sick for a while, but it couldn’t hurt to begin a dosing regimen of 12mg ivermectin and 150 mg zinc.

Anonymous

>ivermectin
          That’s for horses idiot.

Anonymous

Except when it’s for Humans, leaf.

Anonymous

You drink water? You mean horse hydrator? Gross.

Anonymous

This, sadly

Anonymous

Smart people don’t believe such retarded lies.

Anonymous

Ventilation can absolutely kill someone if they aren’t currently experiencing a condition that requires it. If someone is put on a vent just for shits and giggles it’ll completely wreck their lungs. Very specific conditions need to be met for it to not be extremely dangerous, and it also requires competent monitoring and the vast majority of nurses are fucking retarded and have no idea what any of the numbers on the machine even means.

Anonymous

>deduction based on evidence means you are dumb
          >JUST GET THE FUCKING VAX!!!!

Anonymous

Don’t pull Asmon into this board you motherfucker.

Anonymous

Shut up Mccuck!

Anonymous

I hate mcshit though…

Anonymous

youre a real mccucckle rn bro

Anonymous

Asmon is a great reset pusher and said most of the population would die tomorrow nobody would notice their uselessness. he’s a fucking psychopath and sociopath.

Anonymous

he’s never said either of those things. why would you just make shit up for no reason?

Anonymous

His eyes definitely say something is off upstairs.

Anonymous

Anyone who plays that much wow can’t be right, I doubt that guy can tell the difference between reality and fiction tbh.

Anonymous

Uhh, anon, most of the planets population is 3rd worlders with an IQ of 75

Anonymous

He’s already here. Has been since 2008ish. Not so much anymore though.

Anonymous

>nooooooooooo not mai faworite stweamah >:(((
        go back

Anonymous

Exactly what he’s doing and respecting her decisions.

Anonymous

>Exactly what he’s doing and respecting her decisions.

70+% of society can’t comprehend this.

Anonymous

70% of Society hasn’t confronted their inevitable deaths

Anonymous

100% will. Get ready.

Anonymous

its not that easy when you clog up the hospitals and people are not getting their treatment/surgery because everyone is occupied with covid patients.

youre not living alone on an island, you live in a a society.

Anonymous

Reddit is not 70% of society, they are a literal cult.

Anonymous

+1

Anonymous

How old is his mom? She a grown woman, it’s her choice if she’d rather take her chances and die at home doing what she wishes with family rather than going to the hospital and dying in a cold sterile room while the 2 allotted family members watch behind a screen because of "muh covid precautions"

Anonymous

She has other health issues aside from just lung cancer and covid. He knows if he takes her to the hospital he wont be able to spend her last moments together.

She’s dying anon, if he takes her to the hospital they’ll quarantine her until she dies, he knows that.

Anonymous

shes a disgusting hoarder and he enables it. both of them are unfit to even take care of themselves

Anonymous

This, she’s a completely failed piece of shit. He was lucky to have a dad that gave a shit and to be an intelligent dude, even if completely autistic.

Anonymous

Wait..sounds like Chris Chan?!
        They are always like this.

Anonymous

Asmon is like 30?
      Is his mom in her 80s or something?

Anonymous

How is this politics related?

His parents are old ass hell his dad was in vietnam

Anonymous

No wonder he’s autistic. They must have had him after 40, like Chris Chan

Anonymous

>No wonder he’s autistic. They must have had him after 40, like Chris Chan
            He’s not autistic, he’s waiting to be freed. He feels trapped between a duty of caring for someone who cared for him and respecting her autonomy. It’s kind of a shit situation.

Anonymous

>He’s not autistic
              He 100% is and the fact that you think he isn’t means that you don’t watch his streams or know a thing about him ergo your opinion is irrelevant.

Anonymous

retarded internet doctor

Anonymous

t. complete moron

His streaming persona is a caricature. He behaves the way super-wow-spergs behaved 15 years ago. I know this because I used to behave like that for years. He basically copied my online persona. It’s actually very hilarious. It’s all just an act for entertainment. Stop projecting your insecurities and problems into others just because you envy their success or flat out have nothing on your life and try and have some fun or just tie a noose already.

Anonymous

>His streaming persona is a caricature.
                  t. hasn’t watched his alt stream where he drops the persona and you realize that the ‘persona’ is just a hyper-energized version of his normal self

Not even going to bother with the rest of your useless opinion because you lack critical knowledge in this discussion.

Anonymous

>t. hasn’t watched his alt stream where he drops the persona
                    and takes up another persona. ultimately you dont know if its just another act or not.

Anonymous

Did you have to practice really hard to be this stupid or did it just come naturally to you?

Anonymous

>Asmon is like 30?
        >Is his mom in her 80s or something?
        Asmon is 39 almost 40

Anonymous

smokers for some reason aren’t affected by covid as badly as non-smokers. No idea why. I’d buy her some smokes and maybe some of that horse paste and zinc to take. The best recovery room is your own bed.

Anonymous

nicotine uses ACE-2 receptors that covid also uses to attack, nicotine outcompetes it so the covid can’t get in.

Anonymous

high ace2 also leads to high ang 1-7 which is protective.

Anonymous

or its just so that smokers have a chronic inflammation in the lung and the lung already has antiinflammatory mechanisms upregulated as a response and that could reduce the risk of a cytokine storm.

Anonymous

hmm. pic related illustrates it well. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7294848/

Anonymous

>Do known inhibitors or activators of ACE2 have any effect(s) on the binding of SARS-CoV-2 to the ACE2 receptor and/or infection of lung epithelial cells? Regardless, these are questions of fundamental importance to our understanding of SARS-CoV-2 biology that need to be answered soon.

so they dont even know. its just speculation.

Anonymous

this is sciencespeak for
                  >moar gibs please
                  but yes, no one really knows, however ang 1-7 ang 1-9 seem to be protective.
                  but ace2 is also the entry for the virus. it is just more complicated than what has been told in the beginning.

> Interestingly, children and younger adults, who have milder COVID-19 symptoms, have higher ACE2 levels compared to older people [[52]].
                  dunno, i rely on another guys assessment i know and he told me this.

Anonymous

do nicotine salts work as well as smoking tobacco, im off the smokes atm but living with a covider. should i light up or what?

Anonymous

I think it has to do with the nicotine being blasted into the lungs.

Anonymous

Nicotine kills T cells. Some T cells have trouble destroying the spike protein, but when they die it causes the destruction of both the t cell and the spike protein… somehow.

Anonymous

This stupid fucking idiot, I used to be a fan, he is obviously fucking redpilled and acting like a liberal complete faggot because he’s forced to destroys his mentality, but it’s so fucking easy nowadays if you have the money he has and live in america to pull yourself out of the depression he obviously has, it annoys me.

Anonymous

Money doesn’t make everyone happy, Fritz. Only swallow fucktards get happy about material shit. I got those nice stuff myself and it doesn’t even bring me joy.

Anonymous

Shut the fuck up you stupid melanoid, I am not saying he should be happy just because of the money, but he himself literally said and recognized seeveral times
          >having money isn’t everything but not having it is
          What I am saying is that he does absolutely NOTHING to improve the situation and he would have it MUCH MUCH easier to do so than literally any of us here, yet plenty of even Ganker retards get it together. There is no excuse to not work on all that.

Anonymous

Their lives. Their choice. Now stfu fritzy and suck some muzzie cock or something for all I care.

Anonymous

money usually brings misery, the more you have, the less you’re worth

Anonymous

> he is obviously fucking redpilled and acting like a liberal complete faggot because he’s forced to destroys his mentality, but it’s so fucking easy nowadays if you have the money he has and live in america to pull yourself out of the depression he obviously has, it annoys me.
        wtf are you even saying here? he’s a liberal faggot because he’s forced to, he has money, and he pulled himself out of depression? are you retarded?

Anonymous

>he’s a liberal faggot because he’s forced to
          I said acted like one. He stated several times he used to browse /poo/ back then, when he streamed with Mcconnell at the start of his career they talked about stuff like that all the time. He is acting the part of being a liberal.

>he pulled himself out of depression
          I said he has every opportunity to make it as easy as possible to get out of it, are you drunk you fucking snowmelanoid?

Anonymous

>i dont like what a twitch streamer is doing with his life
            and what on earth does this have to do with his mom being sick and choosing not to go to the hospital?

Anonymous

Lot of garden gnometubers and twats streamers have to hide their powerlevel.
          Don’t know is assmong is one of them tho, seems like a pompus poopyhole with a lot of shit takes.
          But, if that’s the way his mom wants to go, that’s the way it should be then.

Anonymous

he used to be a maga/trump guy but last time i saw a thread about him on here which was months ago some anon said he pivoted and was shilling biden on his stream, no idea how true that is

Anonymous

>mom is dying a slow painful death in the same house as you and you are only carer.
        >why is he depressed lol

Anonymous

>rich and depressed
        Pick one or just die faggot

Anonymous

>thinks money will make him happy
          detected the poor parasocial faggot

Stormy

asmon is based fuck reddt

Anonymous

Respecting people’s freedom to do whatever they want is somehow controversial now

Anonymous

Liberty is somehow an alien concept all of a sudden.

Anonymous

this, he’s honoring his mothers wishes. people know nothing of honor anymore.

Anonymous

Thats how I wanna go. Puffin away at my pipe in my lazy boy. Not trying to cling onto life in a diaper and having some 19yo stealing my shit after nap time.

Anonymous

Ganker isn’t the best place for advice Asmon

Anonymous

old people don’t wanna extend their life they just want to die already

Anonymous

my parents said if they get dementia they want me to shove a pillow in their mouth.

Anonymous

Its personal choice both his mom and his, and he knows that. What he decides is up to him. I would personally bring my mother to the hospital as a saved life worth it, and most people are glad they can live on.

Anonymous

COOLEST MONKEY IN THE JUNGLE

Anonymous

Medical malpractice is the third leading cause of preventable death. The only time you should Be in a hospital is if you wake up in one.

Anonymous

>The only time you should Be in a hospital is if you wake up in one.
          This

Anonymous

asmongold is doing the right thing

Anonymous

The vax is poison, care homes and hospitals are a shit place to stay in your last moments. Asmon is a… strange fellow. Has his quirks. Enjoys escapism because reality’s a bitch. I don’t blame him. Regardless, he should’ve consulted private doctors, maybe found himself a stay at home nurse. He could afford it and it would be beneficial for his mom.

Anonymous

>reddit and twitter want
      Has it come to this? Idiots on social media now think they have a say on the healthcare choices of a senior citizen just because she’s related to some Z-list celebrity?

If she’s of sound mind then he can’t force her to do jack squat. At the very least a man or woman should get to decide how they go out of this charade of an existence on their own terms. Why do these people even know she’s dying? Did he share it with his followers? Milking his mother’s passing for content? It’s a private matter and so it should stay. Absolutely shameful behavior all-around.

Anonymous

Respect her.

Anonymous

>mom is dying
      dying of what? what the fuck is the vaccine going to do if she’s just staying at home?

Anonymous

Lung cancer, and she is staying home instead of getting hospitalized because she doesn’t want to get KOd by the vax. Read the thread retarded fag

Anonymous

That’s interesting, because he hasn’t said that. He’s refused to give details for a reason

Anonymous

>Well /poo/? What would you do in this situation.
      go to primary care doctor and ask for a hospice referral

Anonymous

these faggots only know she’s dying in the first place because this retard told them, right?
      so what he should have done is actually respect his mother by not telling millions of strangers
      fuck you op and fuck ecelebs

Anonymous

This.

Anonymous

Krautism speaks, and for once is correct.

Anonymous

This, image putting yourself in a position where thousands of people will try to tell you how to live your life. He deserves everything

Anonymous

they’re not strangers, they’re his friends.

Anonymous

are you a crazy person?

Anonymous

Based. My dad’s only request involving any end of life treatment is to be able to die in his own home. When the time comes I’ll fight tooth and nail to fulfill that request.

Anonymous

My dad had pancreatic cancer, they gave him an experimental treatment and he had one more decent year of life and then suddenly declined. He wanted the same thing, and that’s what he got. He died in his own home surrounded by his family with his dog by his side. In home hospice care kept him comfortable and we all got to be there when he walked into the light. I don’t want to die in a hospital if possible, I want to die the same way as he did.

Anonymous

If he takes her to the hospital they will vent her and she will die a horrible death

Anonymous

Asmon "it’s not fair that she puts this burden on me" Gold.
      Fuck him. He was literally bitching and moaning about how it’s not fair that his mother is putting all this pressure and burden on him and its not fair that he has to take care of her.
      Dude is a multi millionaire and streams like 20 hours a week to twitch. He does nothing but sit in his room and play video games, jerkoff, or sleep, even when he’s not streaming. And he’s bitching that his mom being sick is an inconvenience to him and his lifestyle.

Anonymous

Nice rrat you got there you piece of shit.

Anonymous

Am I supposed to know what that means or be offended by that?

Anonymous

Lets just say you’re retarded.

Anonymous

Fair enough.
              Let’s also say you’re a faggot.

Anonymous

Nope. That’s another rrat.

Anonymous

>he spends so much time on /vt/ he’s picked up the lingo
                  holy fuck you actually ARE a faggot, aren’t you?

Anonymous

Wtf is /vt/?

Anonymous

This fucking melanoid. it’s alright bro we like watame too

Anonymous

>she had to go to the hospial anyway

so it looks like not a choice either huh. Better sooner than later.

Anonymous

that was a week ago, has the hospital murdered her yet?

Anonymous

>it’s not covid
        Doesn’t matter, she’ll still inflate the numbers unfortunately

Anonymous
        Anonymous

you think your mom do but she don’t

Anonymous

ass-mongoloid is right, the hospital would literally murder his mother if he takes her, not even shit posting

Anonymous

force her

Anonymous

Asmongold is poisoning her grandma like in lord ring

Anonymous

Norm Macdonald hid his leukemia for 9 years this faggot and every other ‘e-celeb’ can’t got a day without splurging to their entire fanbase exactly every detail going on in their personal lives. he should have made a side comment and moved on but since he, like so many others are drowning in an abyss they sling any personal detail in hopes to stay relevant. pathetic

Anonymous

Good post.

Anonymous

Why would anyone want to be interned in a hospital in their final days?

Anonymous

Doctors will kill her for the covidbux

Anonymous

She’s dying either way, might as well be at home rather than getting executed by the hospital for that $32k.

Anonymous

been there done that
      let her be

Anonymous

Her body, her choice or does that only come out for ledditors when they want to kill babies?

Anonymous

Wtf is wrong with this schizo kraut?

Anonymous

Let her die in her own home everybody dies

Anonymous

Reddit and Twitter defects want to tell people when to take a shit

Anonymous

The mother sounds like she has a good head on her shoulders except for the smoking.

Anonymous

Yeah, good head on her shoulder, smkoes a pack a day and has been obese the past 40 years. What a smart woman.

Anonymous

People should have the right to self-destruct if they want once the kids are grown.

Anonymous

Reread the "except for the smoking" part, you pretentious twat.

Anonymous

KEK

Anonymous

is he fucking Barb, too?

Anonymous

Based mom, and the son is based by respecting her decision.

Anonymous

Hospitals that follow CDC guidelines which are, the vaxx is the only treatment, will just tell you to get vaxxed. So what if you’re already vaxxed or one of those who are immuno-compromised and can’t get the vaxx? They won’t give you or prescribe any treatments beyond just telling you to get vaxxed. This is despite Sars-CoV2 existing for more than a decade and being extremely similar to the flu which have been treated with medications.
      https://virologyj.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1743-422X-2-69

Stay away from the hospitals.

Anonymous

>>mother refuses help as does not want the vaccine or stay at a hospital as she just wants to stay at home and continue to smoke cigarettes
      >>Asmongold respects her choice

Based I want to go out on my own terms too. Also hospitals are murder houses now.

Anonymous

I’d ooga Cave Girls’s Booga if you know what I mean.

Anonymous

they named the dark one
        >cave girl
        fucking kek

Anonymous

Why did that retard not buy his own house with all the money he’s made.

This is the exact reason you don’t stick around with your parents forever. You’re supposed to create new life in children and be around them, not death of the elderly all the time.

Anonymous

>Why did that retard not buy his own house with all the money he’s made.

Because he loves his mother and knows her time is running out. Family uber alles.

Anonymous

Ah yes I’m sure she will enjoy not having grandchildren.

All he is doing is accelerating her death by buying her the poison and bringing it to her.

Anonymous

There are as many ways to get though this life as people who have done it. Only God can judge. Live your best life. No fear.

Anonymous

Because he has the mental maturity of a literal preteen.
        He’s gone on multiple rants about how anyone that challenges him or has an opinion that’s different than his he just immediately cuts out of his life because he "doesn’t need that toxicity". He’s said a number of times how it’s "not fair he has to grow up" and he "never wanted to grow up". Dude sits in his moms attic playing video games and is a multi-millionaire as a result and is talking about how life is hard and it’s "hard being an adult".
        It’s fascinating in it’s own way.

Anonymous

Which is funny because he has money and achieved it by getting lucky in a very young age, so he doesn’t even have to do the bad part about growing up, which is woking all fucking day. He could buy a nice place, sit down and think about all the fucking things he could do with the money he has (and by that I don’t mean material stuff) combined with his relative youth. I always liked the dude but making it at like 28 and not having to worry about your career ever again and then doing absolutely nothing to improve your life is melanoid-tier behavior.

Anonymous

Which is funny because he has money and achieved it by getting lucky in a very young age, so he doesn’t even have to do the bad part about growing up, which is woking all fucking day. He could buy a nice place, sit down and think about all the fucking things he could do with the money he has (and by that I don’t mean material stuff) combined with his relative youth. I always liked the dude but making it at like 28 and not having to worry about your career ever again and then doing absolutely nothing to improve your life is melanoid-tier behavior.

How does he have no desire to go to the gym, not even to get buff or whatever, but just get some exercise man goddamn.

Buy a new house somewhere nice, pay for some trained professionals to help with his mom. Not like nursing home, but just like to maybe do some activities with her some days of the week.

Don’t go buy her more cigarettes to consume. They live in a rundown house with rats and mold and the guy is sitting on tens of millions of dollars.

He must have been neglected pretty hard by his dad growing up because it doesn’t seem like he has developed any sort of ability to take charge of life, choose a direction and just go for it

Anonymous

He grew up in that place. So he’s attached to it.

Anonymous

>How does he have no desire to go to the gym, not even to get buff or whatever, but just get some exercise man goddamn.
            Because, like I said.
            He has the mental maturity of a preteen.
            That’s not meant to be taken as a joke, or an exaggeration, or a slight or insult on him. After watching a few months of his streams, I can say with a very high level of certainty that’s legitimately where the dude is at mentally.
            All he ever wants to do is sit around and play video games ‘with the boys’, eat junk food, watch porn, and play more video games. He has no desire to better himself, he has no desire to try new things, he has no desire to get out of his shell, he has no desire to do literally anything other than get more chipoltle and play more MMOs.

Anonymous

Him and a few other streamers in his company just built a house so I’m sure a good sum went towards it.

Anonymous

Man you cant judge him like a normal person. This is a guy who has played 40,000 hours of world of warcraft. Its over 1500 days or like 4 years of playing the game for 24 hours a day.

We cant be expecting a person like this to make rational life choices.

Anonymous

>How does he have no desire to go to the gym, not even to get buff or whatever, but just get some exercise man goddamn.
            He does go some times.

>He must have been neglected pretty hard by his dad growing up because it doesn’t seem like he has developed any sort of ability to take charge of life, choose a direction and just go for it
            He has. He has also been neglected by his mom. And that is why he is still living in their attic. They made him dependent upon them so he wouldn’t leave. Classical Oedipal Complex shit. Watch Peterson lectures if you want to understand that.

Man you cant judge him like a normal person. This is a guy who has played 40,000 hours of world of warcraft. Its over 1500 days or like 4 years of playing the game for 24 hours a day.

We cant be expecting a person like this to make rational life choices.

lmao why don’t he take that min/max mindset to real life?

Anonymous

He has the mental maturity of a 14 year old, but he will wake up once his parents die
            Honestly, he needs mental help.
            This is the bedroom of a multi millionaire

Anonymous
              Anonymous

That his parents did not make him wash the wall or washed it them self is a pretty big tell of neglect.

Anonymous

because that wasnt until he was in his 20s lmao.

Anonymous

That’s the room of a person that’s been sad for awhile.

Anonymous

Fucking THIS
                Asmon is obviously using games and his stream as a crutch, which also makes him relatable for so many people that watch him. Hes simply another example of abandoned men in our society.

Anonymous

>why does white trash act like white trash

Anonymous

Is sad and in a sense is not his fault.
          Millenials and zoomers are broken generations.

Here is the thing.
          We are all going to die.
          The people we love will die.
          That is life.
          And one of the worst things about modernity, is that nobody teach you how to die.
          Death is a concept taboo and distant. Westeners in the hope of protecting their children have severily damaged them.
          One of those things is the non-relationship between the living and the dead.

Asmongold is mentally collapsing because of that.
          Is even worse because he is a "gamer" and videogames / series generate a false sense of reality were fiction feels even more real than real life.
          That is double fucked up.

We need to teach people how to live and how to die.
          How to deal with that reality.

Anonymous

Sounds like a lot of people failing to mind their own fucking business. But it’s not my problem so idgaf

Anonymous

would scream melanoid as fast as I could then do a 360 and walk away

Anonymous

>Who is in the wrong here?
      you for posting asmongold on /poo/

Anonymous

on a related note, shadowlands is the best expansion in the history of wow, please resub for six months, we’ll give you some free pixels!

Anonymous

Its alright, im playing TBC rn.

Anonymous

reddit and twittertards want bodily autonomy for women and minorities until it goes against their storybook idea of what people actually wanna do with their bodies

if grandma wants to die, we should let her, her choice after all

Anonymous

I’d do the same.
      Better to go into the hands of God on your terms NOT on the terms of Pharmatech and its puppets.

Anonymous

If it was my mother, I would respect her choices. I can try and advise her, forcing her will lead to nothing good.

Anonymous

His mom is awesome, he should ignore his fans.

Anonymous

This dude has so much money he could literally hire a live in doctor. Fucking garden gnome faggot is just using his mom for more money

Anonymous

How come nobody is dropping dead from COVID in their own home? It’s always at a hospital connected to a ventilator. Makes you think

Anonymous

this

Anonymous

Somehow all the TikTok nurses and doctors didn’t clue people in, so they had to have their dying patients (who also can’t fucking speak, because they’ve literally got a fucking tube down their throat) make proclamations about how they regret not getting vaxxed

Seemingly though, no one seems to be keeping careful track, or paying attention, to those who’ve been double- and triple-vaxxed and still end up dying. Somehow they still get counted as ‘unvaccinated’

Really weird

Anonymous

Seems super based for a ducking streamer
      She wants to go out on her own terms which is respectable, respecting his mothers wish to do so is also respectable
      Forcing people to live as long as possible is kinda evil tbh senpai, like who actually wants to be put on life support of in a medically induced coma for the last years of your life, fuck that shit, just speedrun the last bit instead

Anonymous

You are. For making this stupid fucking post that has jack shit to do with politics. You fucking melanoid!

Anonymous

I hope he at least got her some horse paste, pepcid, vits a, d, c, and zinc, and NAC. Plus lots of water, OJ, etc.

Anonymous

Asmongold probably should have taken the reins more. Moved her into a house without fucking mold and rats in it. Made her insulated from covid or made her get the jab or whatever.

But you have to understand this guy is probably mentally ill himself and doing these things probably would have been too big of an ask.

Its sad how your parents turn into the children when you hit about 30. Im going through this myself.

Anonymous

>made her get the jab or whatever.
        >Frog poster
        I will fucking skin you alive.

Anonymous

Dude a fucking old lady with lung cancer should take the vaccine. I agree a healthy 20 year old with a .01% chance of dying from covid doesnt need an experimental gene therapy vaccine but people like her should absolutely get it. Sorry about your schizophrenia.

Anonymous

you have to be over 18 to post here.

Anonymous

his mom is based and knows everything about the covid situation and probably has ivermectin and the whole stack of meds. Obviously if she goes to hospital she will die alone without visitors, and at home she gets to spend last days with her son.

Anonymous

This retard is absolutely delusional nowadays. He has so many yes men sucking him off 24/7 that he actually believes the garbage that spews out of his own mouth. Fuck off with your e-celeb nonsense OP.

Anonymous

hes an actor, has been so for a year or 2.

Anonymous

I’d do the same. Odds are the quacks would put her on a ventilator/intubator/whatever and then she would certainly die.

Anonymous

I spent the last six months of my mother’s life taking care of her changing her diapers colostomy bag cooking cleaning constantly. Took a shit job in a supermarket half a block away so I could go home and change her diapers and give her food and water on my breaks. It sucked hard and the end of the road was going face to face with death which was pretty hard ngl.

My mother loathed hospitals, loathed the doctors and nurses and as I’ve worked in hospitals I can’t blame her for that. We never got along; I was not her favorite and she didn’t like boys at all, Ironically my two arrogant and super self righteous sisters finally revealed their true natures and stayed as far away from that shit as possible which blew my mother’s mind. She left me nothing but troubles, no money at all and I knew that’s what it would be when I took the job on and it is a very hard job. Hardest job I’ve ever done. 22 hours a day, no sleep day in day out. I looked and felt like shit and everyone I knew and met openly despised me for it.

Anonymous

why would you bother? you’re fucking dumb.

Anonymous

>why would you bother? you’re fucking dumb.

Yeah well I’m a human being; it’s my mother. We went through very tough times together. I’m not going to abandon my own.

Anonymous

You wasted 6 months of your life that you will never get back for what exactly? Some bullshit moral framework that didn’t even lead to anything more than moral dick stroking?

Anonymous

She was your mother and she should have loved you more, she did not, you owed her nothing.

All resources you gave to her, you could have spent on people who actually loved you more. You could have spent time wasted on her finding people who actually love you back.

Well, it’s done, push it in the past and don’t repeat the mistake with your mother with any future woman in your lives, you might want to talk to a male-friendly counseller to help you avoid women like your mom, a lot of codependent men who have been raised as tools by a narc mom ends up marrying a narc wife.

Anonymous

You have done good, maybe you dont know it yet but one day you will be glad you helped your mother out dispite all the hardship.

Anonymous

I think it’s noble to self-sacrified for a beloved family member, or even friends, but since your mother chose your sisters over you, she should have had to live with that choice.

My parents always put me last, I got along with everybody in my extended family. Decades from now I shall take care of my aged uncles and aunts, but not my parents, that will be my brother’s job. Mother tried to lure me back in after I left asking if I want to be in the will, I told her to leave everything to my brother.

These parents that pick a golden child and a scrapegoat child, they always dangle inheritance over the scrapegoat child who is usually poorer due to their neglect and abuse in order to get care from them that the golden child is too spoiled to give. I advise all in such situation in just cut all ties, give and expect nothing in return.

Anonymous

I would not. you’d have my upmost respect for such a selfless act. I can’t say I have the strength to do that.

Anonymous

Not my problem.

Anonymous

I wouldn’t talk publicly about my mother on a stream with tens of thousands of mentally ill reddit retards watching.

Anonymous

Just let her die on her own terms if she is really terminally ill.

Anonymous

In the early 1990’s, my grandfather was sick and having trouble breathing. He didn’t want to go to the hospital, and said that if he went to the hospital he would die there. His 3 daughters eventually convinced him to go. He died later that week.

Anonymous

>reddit forced
      impossible, he cucked out if he did it nothing else.
      also e-celeb so idk, everyone has a personal resposibilty to themselves and their loved ones

Anonymous

Depends a lot on the context. You want your parents to live of course, but there’s levels of existence you can sink to that make the worth of living questionable.

I think I personally would hang onto every scrap of existence, with my last fingernail to this life, but I can’t speak for everyone.

Anonymous

send them stanhopes skit on helping his mom checkout

Anonymous

Sounds like both Asmongold and his mother are both just fine. They’re respectable.

Anonymous

I know you seethe and hate admitting it’s right and you’re wrong but
      >My body my choice
      She decided she doesn’t want to go to the grim reapers, it’s her choice now deal with that fact and respect her choice!

Anonymous

as always with asmonbald, asmonbald is wrong. he is wrong for even letting the internet know about his mother’s health. thats her private life, hes using his sick for for ragebait. he should be beaten to death. as for her health choices: those are entirely up to her and not her son and most definitely not "the internet"

Anonymous

Who the fuck cares? We have more important issues to talk about then some random man and his mother.

Anonymous

I hope he doesn’t cuck her like hes cucked himself

Anonymous

Dude is literally playing video games right now. If he isn’t worried about his mother, you shouldn’t be concerned with her either.

Anonymous

If she’s cognitively present and understands the outcome of her actions, her wish should be respected.

Anonymous

Everybody dies, good for him for respecting his mother’s wishes.

I came to leafland from Hong Kong when was a kid, Canadians are very welcoming, Halloween was wonderful. I had this Canadian neighbour who made a haunted house out of the shack in his front yard.

By the time I was older, he stopped having his Halloween house, said he was too old — he actually used to have a koi pond in front too, but he couldn’t fight the raccoons anymore because he was too old. The last conversation I had with him before I moved was him telling me that his wish was to die in his house.

Some time after that I heard from relatives that he did get his wish, he died in his house, it was summer when his son found him so maybe that wasn’t the nicest thing, but who cares, the important thing was that my lovely neighbour got to live the end of his days in his house where he was the master instead of being at best, belittled by staff like a child in a nursing home, or at worse, abused, very commonly there will be neglect.

We need more senior support AND home palliative care.

Anonymous

I hate how autonomy has been completely obliterated. Why would reddit and twitter even need to know about this?

Anonymous

Literally who cares

Anonymous

millions of millenials and zoomers. an entire generation listens to him.

Anonymous

>he doesnt know 70% of twitch "viewers" are bots

Anonymous

guy looks like a fucking homeless bombaclot melanoid loving stoner.

how is this midwit rich? sucking the garden gnometube cock?

Anonymous

Based on Asmon’s descriptions she 100% browses this website.

Anonymous

Asmongold is right. It’s her choice not the autistic 12-year-old kids watching his stream.

Anonymous

> Nooo you can’t just smoke cigarettes in the comfort of your home with your son!! > You MUST get the jab
      > You MUST stay in the hospital like a good boomer
      Asmongold is doing the right thing

Anonymous

Based Asmongold

Anonymous

>What would you do in this situation.

depends on the age of my elderly parent who wants to die

if they’re 70 with plenty of years left and are just being a retarded poopyhole, then I’m overriding their death wish in the same way that I’d keep someone younger from committing suicide

if they’re 90 and have limited time left, then I’d absolutely honor their wishes for comfort as the sun sets on them

bitch in the picture looks halfway dead already, so I’m thinking option two

Anonymous

asmon was the only streamer that unbanned me i respect that man

Anonymous

She’s on the way out. He needs to let her go the way she wants to and just make it as quality as possible. Easier for her, not for him.

Anonymous

She’s dying of something else than covid retard.

Anonymous

Damn I didn’t know there was e-celeb that still has common sense.

Anonymous

I know he said he’s gonna get some help for around the house. Probably just a maid to clean up. He’s been going through some tough shit as of recently as he’s very close to his mom. It’s good he’s taking a break and I understand him respecting what his mom wants. I know she’ll probably pass away soon and he probably knows it too. It’s gonna be a tough end of the year for him. I haven’t had to deal with any issues like that yet but I can see it in the near future.

Anonymous

asmon i know you frequent this shithole and i know you gotta play it up on your stream for your countless retard fans who pay you are your living. But bro now is not the time to be a coward. You are already pretty rich from being a loser. Now its time to take your loyal shit eating fans and redpill them. Who gives a shit if they cancel you. You have proven your loyal fans will go anywhere you go. man the fuck up and lead some zoomers in the right direction. People dont watch you for your content. They watch you for you. Now go and be the hitler we all want to be.

Anonymous

Assmongoid?

Anonymous

>X number of people die every hear without healthcare.
      After listening to a lot of leftists sell national healthcare I’m starting to think they believe death is completely avoidable.

Anonymous

That jerk better be thanking God for his mom every day. Everyone one of you bastards should be doing the same.

Anonymous

Obvious his mother not a bunch of faggots on a amazon streaming site.

Anonymous

when i die i need to make sure the exit angle of my soul is correct so the archons can not harvest my soul again, he probably knows it aswell.

Anonymous

Jesus fucking Christ. Why do people feel the need to dictate what other people do in their own personal and family lives?

Imagine telling people what house or car they need to buy, as if you know their situation more then they do. Entirely unsolicited.

Anonymous

Please do not post about asmon on this board as those of us who enjoy his stream do not want him inundated with negative attention (which is the only thing that can come of this board) as it will delay his return since he’s on break again after just taking another break because obviously games suck and he’s trying to take care of his mums thank you.

Anonymous

The hospital is the last place she wants to go. If she goes in there, she’ll probably die in there. He just needs to get her off cigarettes and get her on natural diet. Organic vegetable / wild plant juices and raw meats and milk. She’ll have many more years ahead of her if she simply did this. All satanic doctors will do is poison her with drugs, radiate her body or primitivly cut into her. "errrr dis fing is bad!.. lets cut it out then send her home! ye! that will do it!"

Anonymous

>asmon mining Ganker for an opinion
      >this thread again
      ok bro well all i can say is gl don’t sell yourself to GeneCO by taking the shot, respect your momma and remember:

nicki minaj did nothing wrong

Anonymous

>What would you do in this situation.
      He’s rich enough to pay for the same medical treatment Joe Rogan and Trump got, basically throw the most advanced treatments available at it, I’d gladly pay >$100k for another 10 years with my mum or dad

Anonymous

His mom has COPD and S2 lung cancer from smoking 2+ packs of smokes a day for 40+ years. COVID has nothing to do with any of this.

Anonymous

Asmongold isn’t allowed to make medical decisions for his mother. Reddit can go fuck themselves as usual.

Anonymous

I’ve never seen such a public representation of The Oedipal complex until I learned of this Asmongold

Anonymous

>mother refuses help

That’s it then. Can’t force her to do shit. Reddit should mind there own business

Anonymous

melanoid, I don’t care about this literally who rat faced guy
      sage, neck youself

Anonymous

Nobody cares about you or your opinions better save that noose for yourself 🙂

Anonymous
      Anonymous

Why does anyone on this board think this guy is based? Anything based he said ten years ago, he renounced and supported cancelling anyone who said anything slightly edgy. He sucks big tech nu-net cock.

Anonymous

Fuck ASS MONGOLOID HAHAHAHA real niggas watch Towliee the CHAD

Anonymous

How the fuck is towellie still around

Anonymous

Fuck you melanoid! I bet you eat his farts.

Anonymous

HAHAHAHA IS ACTUALLY SPREADING

Anonymous

lmfao

Anonymous

if she lives with 0 medical attention and just smokes cigarettes the whole time the libs are going to be so pissed they’ll go to her house and kill her themselves just to prove that they were right

Anonymous

why are you bringing the vax into this? He’s stated more than once it doesn’t have anything to do with COVID

Anonymous

[…]

What’s up with this imbecile?

Anonymous

>>reddit wants
      fuck you

Anonymous

Why americans have their kids so late.

Anonymous

Because boomers ruined everything.
        We are poorer than you think.

Anonymous

Hire a caretaker but at that age it should be up to yourself if you wanna die with dignity at home or die as a number in hospital

Anonymous

This is why you never share your personal life on the internet, now this guy is doomed to comply with the cyber-bolsheviks.

Anonymous

>Asmongold respects her choice
      based
      I love that guy, he’s the only good twitch guy
      hope he makes it through it, i’m sure it’s fucking tough on him

Anonymous

If she is of sound mind and doesn’t have dementia or some shit then let her do what she wants.

Anonymous

His mom is based. Played WOW with him as a kid etc. She deserves to make her own choices.

Anonymous

>340866570
      >reddit and twitter wants Asmongold to force to take her to the hospital for her own good and to hire a caretaker for her

In Canada, this is illegal. I am fairly certain it is even more illegal in United States. Even if you know it is better for an individuals health to take a medicine as prescribed as a doctor, you cannot operate or force any form of medical aid upon an individual. That is what we call medical battery. This was decided in the Supreme Court of Canada.

Let’s be real. How many times have you ever told someone they need to do xyz in order for them to truly improve, but they don’t do it? Don’t you feel yourself to fall into that same category?

You can’t help someone; you can only help someone help themselves.

Anonymous

The guy is correct. Maybe hire a private nurse for assistance at home but if she can use the toilet and isn’t bedridden, why would she need one?
      Go to hospital for COPD, get infected with chinavirus, get isolated, put in ventilator and die alone while Tamisha black nurse calls you a white bitch.
      It’s best to stay home and have your people visit and have one last big family gathering to say goodbye. What can she win with a few months more of living is she’ll spend the time locked and isolated in a covid ward.

Anonymous

snufs kokain?

hehe anyways there she is. go get a job hippie though, wow f

nucking sucks come listen some

sniff sniff sniff no
      no anonds I guess I am pretty much more boring than’s asmon’s mother…no I don’t do cocaine I have tried it but it doesn’t work all it does is make my nose numb for what 600 krones?… is crap

regardless.. okay beer is the drug here.. I forgot what I was going to poast about asmund…

btw did you pick that name out of nowhere or are you relateing to when eigill skallgrimson came to york? he had to go for eirik blood axe then the earl of jorvik… he had to make this poem called headransom.. because he had to make it… to keep his head…

so in gaming
      >Eirik Bloodaxe says
      I will kill you unless you make me a proper poem
      >ga..

I give up.. taliban coime pls

Anonymous

malfunctioning bot?

Anonymous

farting hard and loud!!! HAaar

fARTING hARD AND LOUD!
      HAAAARD

Anonymous

Clown world aside, bodily autonomy still exists outside of covid vaccines, so he literally couldn’t force her to do anything of the sort. If she dies she dies, with dignity.

Anonymous

IF SHE’S SICK WHAT WOULD THE SHOT DO

Anonymous

Boomers and guys like him are beyond help.
      I had a boomer relative tell me "you have no clue what your talking about don’t talk to me about it".

So I say ok then.

2 hours later RING, RING.
      Hey how do I do this thing with my computer?

Just told him to sort it out himself, remember my helps no good.

Fuck boomers man.

Anonymous

You know how to use a centralized emotional threat system but the old man’s wisdom is worthless?
        Interesting xD

Anonymous

>reddit and twitter
      What’s the problem exactly? These are some of the worst places on the internet, and have played a major role in the degradation and normie-isation of the online world. Why the fuck would anyone care what these two faggot tranny-infested places think about literally anything? If every active Reddit and Twitter user got cancer and died, the world would be a slightly better place.

Anonymous

obviously reddit

Anonymous

My grandfather was at the end of his life in the hospital. All he wanted was to go outside and have a cigar but they wouldn’t let him. I took him out, smoked with him, he said he knew and completely accepted he was dying and just wanted to go home instead of dying in the hospital so we had him discharged. We had another cigar that night then I helped him into bed, basically just sat there and talked for a bit. He fell asleep so I went to bed and he was gone in the morning, he’d died in his sleep in his own house.
      Let people die however the fuck they want. I’d much rather die in my own home surrounded by family than in a fucking hospital.

Anonymous

Sounds like you helped your grandpa have a good death. I helped my grandparents the same way. Fuck all these boomer faggots who got on board with the idea of nursing homes.

Anonymous

Let her die at home with dignity. Fucking people are control freak authoritarians. SHE’S DYING. You can’t fix that. She still has agency and self determination. Should she be miserable 24×7 in a home or happy at home? Who cares if she lives a month longer.

Anonymous

whatever reddit says, do the opposite

Anonymous

Mind my own fucking business! That’s what I’d do.

Anonymous

Asmon(((gold)))

all streamers and e-celebs get the rope

Anonymous

here in europe hamburger anons, the comminsts they ara ll up in arms about that disgusting rich mexican chich… I think this is refreshing.. in usa those you call socialist or whatever they are all just so spitefull and you … and they go fuck donald drbrup etc.. but who are they really saying fuck too?

that is ofc the workingclass.. so those are not real communists becaause they HATE workers.. because they are white or whatever tl;dr you could be brown or blue they don’t care they just hate you

I am looking at you grayzone, your hatred.. your not us

omg that is the cia blabala.. look in the mirror stop your hatred.

and then they start.. omg you lofoten fucking FUCK I DON’T HATE LOVE ME!!! REEE

fuck you

Anonymous

kys bot

Anonymous

Asmongold is so retarded he spent (and his mother) 2 years without hot water because he refused to call a plumber or learn how to replace an electric water heater on his own.

Anonymous

The American losers, anti vaxxers as well what despondent drones.

Anonymous

btw socialism is not about hating anyone

Anonymous

socialism is about UNITY STRENGHT!! AND THE COMMON MAN

yes lit sieg heil..

not some privilidged gnomish scumbags that have all the money in the world trying to come lecturing you..

no mr Adi was right
      FUCK YOU SCUMBAG ROTTEN garden gnomeS!

is why america has problems now!!! JUIDEN!!! THEY ARE ALL OVER JUST LIKE IN WIMAR THEY ARE EVERYWHERE REEEEEE

Anonymous

t. taliban*

taliban is illegal in the russian federation

Anonymous

Asmon,
      Get your mom to proper care, a home if needed. You can visit often, every day.
      Get a big tittied maid and get your house cleaned up.
      Fly out to Ukraine with rich and let Zepla ride your dick for a weekend.

Live life friend, you deserve to be happy.

Anonymous

Docfag here.
      If a patient does not want treatment after getting thoroughly informed on the possible consequences you’ll have to accept that.
      You may not like it but it’s their choice.
      I’m all for the vaccine n shiiiet but the way plebbit and consorts behaves makes my stomach turn.

Viewing 141 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.