Be honest with yourselves Ganker are you even gonna play the game when Sora comes out this Monday?

Home Forums A haunted junk yard Be honest with yourselves Ganker are you even gonna play the game when Sora comes out this Monday?

• This topic has 71 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 7 months ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 51 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous

Be honest with yourselves Ganker are you even gonna play the game when Sora comes out this Monday?

Anonymous

I don’t even own a Switch.

Anonymous
        Anonymous

Anonymous
      Anonymous

He was my number one never-ever pick, I’m fucking stoked to kick ass and getting my ass kicked by my friends on Monday, yes.

Anonymous

I didn’t want him so I don’t care

Anonymous

Yeah, me and all my friends are gonna have a get together on Monday and get drunk playing smash

Anonymous

Yes and I personally can’t wait to see all the seething from competitivefags when Sora turns out to be another Brawl Metaknight or Sm4sh Bayonetta!

Anonymous

Can’t wait until faggots like you are BTFO and he’s another upper mid tier character.

Anonymous

Sora patch is hailed by Sora Ltd. as the definitive last patch before Ult development is dropped
        >Sakurai un-nerfs Joker, Meta Knight, and Bayo just to dab on the haters
        >Sora himself is busted, some say "godlike"
        >all FE swordfighters given identical attributes to Marth
        >Banjo and Steve removed from the game

Anonymous

I used to compete at Smash games and I haven’t touched ultimate since about a month after it came out. It’s the worst smash game by miles and this troon icon being the final character added to it is a fitting end to this shit game.

To answer your question, no.

Anonymous

Cope Smashtranny

Anonymous

>No u

Seething failed male future troon weeb detected..

Anonymous

Cope Smashtranny
            you compete in a children’s party game, pedophile

Anonymous

>first month

I felt the same way when Both Smash 4 and Ultimate came out in the first month.

Eventually you just adapt and and except the changes the games made and from then on, I can enjoy myself.

Anonymous

I haven’t played the game in a year

Anonymous

he’s cool but i got no one to play with so there isn’t much of a point

Anonymous

See how he fights maybe.

Anonymous

Literally waiting for Smash Ultimate: Ultimate to come out. The moment they said
      >Everyone is here!
      I got very excited, because I thought I was getting a complete game, without the obnoxious trickle of DLC characters that Smash 4 had. Now that Ultimate’s obnoxious trickle is over, hopefully they’ll just sell the finished game.

Anonymous

I will never play as this meme character. I didn’t play Banjoke and I won’t play him. Banjo was never good, and Kingdom Sharts is probably just as bad.

Anonymous

No because I haven’t played ultimate since the first fighter pass. I would want to get Min min, sephiroth and sora but I don’t play the game enough to justify spending money on that.

Anonymous

Yeah, I didn’t buy the second pack yet so I’m going to buy Min Min, Tekken guy, and Sora, and that’s it.

Anonymous

I have over 1500 hours, yes

Anonymous

I’ll probably buy the whole dlc pack just because of the reveal. I have a special connection to kingdom hearts since it was the first game I played start to finish.

Anonymous

Sora’s inclusion motivated me to actually pick up this game again.

Anonymous

I sold my Switch because of this reveal.

Anonymous

The Smash 64 roster is now perfectly cut in half between characters who have had a good game in the past decade and characters who haven’t.

Anonymous

>in the past decade
        there have been numerous good pokemon games, even if you only count mainline there’s still ok ones
        also wasn’t one of the yoshi platformers ok?

Anonymous

>anything kirby
        >good

Faggot detected

Anonymous

>discounting Yoshi’s Woolly World and Pokemon Black and White 2

Anonymous

I haven’t played the game past like the first week, I only played it for world of light.
      Even downloading piranha plant was well after I had stopped playing it.

Anonymous

No.

Anonymous

Yes. Literally the most excited I’ve been for this game since it’s release.

Anonymous

Hopes for buffs/nerfs?

Anonymous

I hope Joker, Pyra/Mythra, and another top tier DLC fighter gets nerfed into the ground while I hope Steve gets buffed up into heaven.

Anonymous

Ganker doesn’t play games, so what ever is happening on the 18th will be literally nothing to them. They only care about rosterfagging, and since they can’t do that anymore, there’ll probably be cutfags for next game.

Anonymous

Good for them being rosterfags seeing as that’s the only positive Ultimate has. The Online is dogshit, it has about zero worthwhile non-online content, and 93% of the characters in the game are completely fucking annoying to play against and boring as hell to play as.

Anonymous

No, I only really cared about the reveals and the hype. And pooping on people who wanted Cinderace in, kek

Anonymous

Can’t wait for him to be SSS tier and make compfags, genofags, and rosterdiverse folk seethe

Anonymous

highschool edge me would want me to.
      so yes.

Anonymous

I’m gonna play the shit out of it when Sora comes out on TUESDAY you stupid burger

Anonymous

>he can’t stay up passed his bedtime

Anonymous

i haven’t played smash since the one time i touched smash 4 and hated it

Anonymous

Hell yeah I will.

Anonymous

Is that Sora? That nigga has been on my my mind. No cap, I been thinking about that time when I barebacked him raw in a Boca Raton Air BnB. That shit had to be the tightest, softest, wettest boy pussy I’ve ever laid pipe into. I swear to God, the most heavenly high is gargling that wonderboy’s nuts while going fist deep into his shitter. I had Sora screaming in the sheets with head too ridiculous to ignore. That nigga frotted my cock until he busted on my mouth, I had to return the favor. That nigga Sora and I been fucking non-stop ever since, but keep that shit on the DL. He does that shit for free. If you’re gonna ask me how to "long" Sora, I’ll be deadass. All you gotta do is ask, be straight up, and get physical real quick. Touch his nuts, get on ya knees, talk your shit. He doesn’t play around with no pansy-ass niggas either. He likes his men manly, and his dick thick. Sneed skin, 6’5 is the minimum and I ain’t talking about height boy.

That nigga Sora stole my heart and drank my seed.

Anonymous

Nice pasta

Anonymous

I’ll boot up the game for the first time in months to try him out, yes.
      And then I likely won’t play for another several months.

Anonymous

Yep. I just don’t have fun unless I’m with friends. Netcode is too shit.

Anonymous

HAVEN’T PLAYED ANY SMASH SINCE 64. YOU FAGGOTS HAVE BEEN COMPLAINING FOR 20 YEARS. ITS TIME TO STOP

Anonymous

I’ll play for 30 mins just to get him into elite, then never touch the game again.

Anonymous

NO ONE will.

Anonymous
        Anonymous

Based.
        Geno should have been the last character

Seethe cück
        Geno is getting into smash.

Anonymous
      Anonymous

no smash ultimate is a shit looking game. I never even bothered emulating it.

Soras moveset looks minimal and boring as fuck. he’s basically a cut and paste of different character mainly a fire emblem character clone.

Anonymous

Lol no. No amount of characters can save Ultimate’s shit gameplay.

Anonymous

>wanna play a reddit game as a reddit character?
      No thanks.

Anonymous

Absolutely, yes. I want to fuck up Ganker with him.

Anonymous

play?

Anonymous

Yes.
      I checked out on Smash after Guilty Gear came out, and and been getting more into standard fighting games in general, but I absolutely have to come back to play as Sora and make him one of my secondaries (I don’t think he’ll top Hero as my main).
      I voted for him in the ballot.

Anonymous

[…]

>Imagine Goku in this game
      Yuck

Anonymous

No I don’t play watered down kids games.
      I don’t even own a switch I’ll just patiently wait for the emulators and play it all for free

Anonymous

I can’t, my wife left me and she took the switch with her.

Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Anonymous

I’ll play a couple matches to try him out then remember how fucking unplayable smash’s online is then never touch it again.

Anonymous

Yeah

Anonymous

I would’ve but my switch just up and broke yesterday

Anonymous

finally I get to play smashdown now that all fighters are there

Anonymous

Absolutely, this is the most excited I’ve been about the game since it launched.

Viewing 51 reply threads
  • The forum ‘A haunted junk yard’ is closed to new topics and replies.