Blizzard’s Cosby themed “rape room” was a real thing; leaked pics and chat logs

Home Forums General video game discussion & off topic Blizzard’s Cosby themed “rape room” was a real thing; leaked pics and chat logs

Viewing 80 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous

post >yfw the cosby suite was a real thing

Anonymous
        Anonymous

Yep, Blizzard is gently caressed.

Anonymous
          Anonymous

>slayed another blob
          lmao, gamer frats.

Anonymous

>So sick. So chill. So DOWZER!
          Heh, it’s been awhile

Anonymous

>40 years later
          >still hasn’t posted the pix

Anonymous

I can’t stop laughing. What is this from?

Anonymous

holy gently caressing based
          trancels seething ITT

Anonymous

the proto architect

Anonymous

Is this real

Anonymous

im dying here

Anonymous

Classic Dowzer

Anonymous

LooooooL

Anonymous

holy based

Anonymous

its worse because not a single one of them is even close to attractive.

Anonymous

being rich is being attractive

Anonymous

Confirming what we’ve known for years, that sexual harrassment and shitty behaviour is more acceptable if you’re good looking.

Anonymous

Yes and that’s the way it should be. There should be penalties for being a fat ugly slob.

Anonymous

Who did you vote for? Or no let me rephrase that, who would you have voted for?

Anonymous

Being rich and powerful is enough

Anonymous

[…]

>November 2013
        >In October 2014, a part of comedian Hannibal Buress’s comedy routine that described sexual misbehavior by Cosby went viral, resulting in more women coming forward to state that they were assaulted by Cosby.
        So a full year before the accusations came out. Who cares?

Anonymous

Hannibal was doing those jokes for years, it only went viral in 2014. It’s been an open secret that Cosby was a gross dude

Anonymous
              Anonymous

next you’ll tell me that no one knew weinstein was a rapist before the official allegations

Anonymous

>weinstein was a rapist
                except all the women willingly gently caressed him to get the contracts and advance their careerm thats why the case is falling apart – there was no rape, they all agreed to it
                its almost like all women are whores

Anonymous

wrong
                  source: i am weinstein

Anonymous

Contractual sex is not a thing senpai, if you are pressured into signing a contract to preserve your livelihood that involves you having sex with someone you’re not attracted to how tf can you call that consentual , especially when the idea comes from your higher up. i wonder how many of these women walked up to him like "yo if i suck your dick youi’re gunna make me a star right"

Anonymous

Weinstein’s primary accuser was in a relationship with him for years, and the texts presented in court prove this. She essentially argued that even though she was in a relationship with him, and consented at the time, she later regretted consenting and therefore she was raped.
                    Of course being a hole she didn’t word it like that, but that’s the gist of the case.

Anonymous

>"yo if i suck your dick youi’re gunna make me a star right"
                    No, he told them that, and they consented when they sucked his dick.

Anonymous

I’ll take "what is coercion under threat" for 10000 dollarydoos

Anonymous

what was the threat? That he’d say "No"?
                        Go gently caress yourself, dumbass, because no one else will gently caress you.

Anonymous

It’s not under any threat, though. He made an offer and they accepted by consenting. They had the choice not to.
                        If I didn’t know any better I’d wager you’re a hole yourself.

I thought you gently caresss were obsessed with meritocracy.
                        >abuse position of power
                        >threaten to undermine your subordernates livelyhood if they do not grant you sexual graitification
                        ThErE wAs nO tHrEaT

Yeah you dont have to put a gun to someones head to commit a threatening act. you are aware he did it to established actors too correct? wienstien wasnt just making his faceless groupies famous, he was abusing his position of power and putting people under threat of loosing their jobs if they did not serve him.

you are actually insane if you arent capable of putting this together.

Anonymous

He had no power over them. They went to him to gain power and put him in a position of power over them for benefits.
                        You’re gently caressing stupid.

Anonymous

That’s not a threat, melanoidfaggot. He made an offer, and they consented to his offer. It’s not illegal and it sure as hell isn’t rape. Rape is physically forcibly gently caressing someone against their will, period. A whore who regrets consentually sleeping with Weinstein YEARS down the line isn’t a rape victim.

Anonymous

consent under coercion (and threat to boot) doesn’t hold up anywhere else so i don’t see why it should hold up here. If having sex be part of a contract isnt prostitution its certainly rape , or i guess sexual servitude, all three illigal.

but yes i think it was dumb for weinstien to be convicted of rape , but it its literally close enough.

Anonymous

>wienstien wasnt just making his faceless groupies famous, he was abusing his position of power and putting people under threat of loosing their jobs if they did not serve him
                        No he wasn’t.

Anonymous

>do not and i will have you blacklisted from the industry
                        That wasn’t part of the lawsuit and is simply something you’re imagining in your head to try to justify your faggotry.

>he said she said
                        Reminder, the only charges that stuck were rape (regret sex)
                        Not sure if you made the other charge up, or whether he was charged with it, but as stated above, the charges were completely unsubstantiated and did not stick.

sorry, I must have fallen through into a different universe or something. i remember the threats being very explicitly detailed. Especially stuff regarding the blacklisting threats.

The guy had a gently caressing harem of women who’s only job was to give him sexual gratification. Thats prostitution , last i checked that was illigal too. I cant help but wonder how someone like him with all them connections and money and all that, would be able to narrow down his crimes to one specific thing, has any such thing ever happened in the history of mankind? probably not.

Anonymous

>i remember the threats being very explicitly detailed. Especially stuff regarding the blacklisting threats.
                        Okay and what charge was that. What law was broken?

Anonymous

I’m not very interested in his charges given how it is rarely representative of the whole case, especially regarding the rich , powerful and influential. but you’re free to do the research on your own 😉 but if you honest to god think that charges exist in a bubble and that everything that isnt charged didnt happen i feel very sorry for you.

Anonymous

>I’m not very interested in his charges
                        You made that pretty clear already when you started inventing them.
                        >blah blah blah blah i dont need to provide any proof of the things i’m trying to win a debate with
                        Alright I’ll call this a win then.

Anonymous

>Has no desire to put two and two together based on very easily attaiable contextual evidence
                        >has no desire to put those in power under a higher level of scrutiny after they have been using their influence to downplay their crimes.

Allright I’ll call this a loss then, but the loss is on you. something something sheeple idk man, its really depressing that people actually think like that.

Anonymous

Weinstein went to jail for 23 years because some women gently caressed him for an advantage and then pretended to regret it later. If anyone was going easy on him for this it wasn’t apparent. If there are any other charges he faced, or if they even exist, you have not made a good case of proving it.

Anonymous

Do you really truely beleive that the only reason he was jailed for 23 years was becasue of a bunch of women saying he forced himself upon them? again i must have fallen through into another universe becaue i remember the situation being far more complex than that.

Anonymous

Then address this:

Cite those threads, link to the part of the suit that those threats are laid-out in right now. Protip: you won’t because you can’t. The suit was 100% "regret rape", where a whore regretted being a whore and cried rape years down the line.
                        So come on, prove me wrong, show the part of the suit that had those evil threats. Lying gently caressing garden gnome.

Fucking prove it. Cite the parts of the suit where he was alleged to have threatened to blacklist women, or any of that other shit you claimed.
                        You won’t because you can’t. It’s not there. The entire suit was whores regretting being whores years later, and you’ll refuse to address it or provide any citations for your allegations of ‘threats’ because they don’t exist, you lying garden gnome.

Anonymous

Cite those threads, link to the part of the suit that those threats are laid-out in right now. Protip: you won’t because you can’t. The suit was 100% "regret rape", where a whore regretted being a whore and cried rape years down the line.
                        So come on, prove me wrong, show the part of the suit that had those evil threats. Lying gently caressing garden gnome.

Nah, im alright I don’t have hours to pour over documents and report right now, and expecting anything else on a gently caressing Ganker thread is intellectually dishonest as gently caress my guys, you know it and i know it, there is far too much to go through. once more, feel free to do the research yourself though, im confident it will support my claims.

Anonymous

So you can’t prove anything you said and are too chickenshit to even try. Concession accepted.

Anonymous

>i don’t have the conviction to do even a second of research on the subject im so passionate about.
                        Concession accepted.

Anonymous

You’re the one making the claim. You insist that he was accused of threatening to blacklist women who didn’t sleep with him, but you cannot provide any sources for your claim. You’re a liar, and trying to make your opponent find your sources for you is embarassing on your part. If you weren’t a liar, you’d be able to back up your claim, but you can’t.
                        Go to reddit if you want to defend roasties so much, faggot.

Anonymous

Please refer to my previous comment, expecting someone on a gently caressing Ganker thread to have on hand and dump 30 years worth of citations is intellectually dishonest.

Once more I’ll take your concession or whatever other variant of other passive agresive assetion i can finish with.

Anonymous

If you make a claim and can’t support it with any evidence, you’re a fraud and a liar, simple as. Dressing it up as
                        >it’s only Ganker, who cares about citations
                        is dishonest, on your part alone. You, like all garden gnomes, deserve to be gassed.

Anonymous

>who cares
                        my guy , its not that i dont care, its that it is wholly unreasonable to expect someone to dredge through 30 years of bullshit for a random anon on a temporary thread. expecting otherwise is gently caressing retarded. get your head screwed on, Im honestly surprised at how single mindedly smoothbrained people seem to be proud of being.

Anonymous

>30 years of bullshit
                        It’s a single lawsuit, stop trying to be so disingenuous. No one is asking you to scour countless documents. You’re being asked to provide, from a single lawsuit (ie, one document), evidence to support the claim that you made.
                        You cannot do so because you’re a liar, and you type like an ESL melanoid on top of it. You made a claim and got called out on it being untrue, and you refuse to accept that you lost; if you didn’t lose, then where is the citation for your claim? Oh yeah, nowhere, because it doesn’t gently caressing exist.

Anonymous

I don’t believe one thing or the other. The only thing I’ve been able to find are rape charges, nothing else. Do I believing he was jailed for 23 years for "raping" women? Yes absolutely.

Bottom line here is that both the women and weinstein are disgusting people. The only victims here are the women who DIDN’T get a job simply because they refused to gently caress him, and nobody knows the names of those women despite them speaking up.

Anonymous

Anonymous

It’s not under any threat, though. He made an offer and they accepted by consenting. They had the choice not to.
                        If I didn’t know any better I’d wager you’re a hole yourself.

Anonymous

It’s not under threat. You cannot threaten to make someone a star. It is coercion but that’s not breaking a law. Reminder that Weinstein was jailed for rape (regret sex) and nothing else.

Anonymous

>have sex with me and i will secure your job, do not and i will have you blacklisted from the industry
                        Yeah definitely definitely not a threat.

Anonymous

>do not and i will have you blacklisted from the industry
                        That wasn’t part of the lawsuit and is simply something you’re imagining in your head to try to justify your faggotry.

Anonymous

>he said she said
                        Reminder, the only charges that stuck were rape (regret sex)
                        Not sure if you made the other charge up, or whether he was charged with it, but as stated above, the charges were completely unsubstantiated and did not stick.

Anonymous

Any proof that that happened?

Anonymous

I see. In your broken brain, you think
                        >If you want to get an Oscar without deserving it, you can have sex with me
                        is equivalent to
                        >If you so much as scream, I’m going to pull the trigger and blow your gently caressing brains all over the street.

Anonymous

no im just not retarded and understand the basic fact that "threaten" and "threatening life" are not the same thing, you are aware that there are a thousand ways to threaten people without involving insinuating a loss of life, right? i think you might need to get your own brain checked

Anonymous

What threat?

Anonymous

thats not rape you gently caressing faggot

Anonymous

No, it’s prostitution, also illegal.

Anonymous

Sex work is work, chud.

Anonymous

sure, then make it legal. my gripe is that its just not illigal for the rich. Weinstein’s charges reflect this.

Anonymous

Then the IRS should audit all prostitutes

Anonymous

Tomato, tomahto. The point here, tard, is that these things were known -before- the accusations went public. Years in advance

Anonymous

It’s one of those open secrets everyone knows about like Kevin spacey

Anonymous

Kevin Spacey was proven innocent because all of his accusers mysteriously died or withdrew charges days after he made an ominous youtube video titled "Kill Them With Kindness"

Anonymous

It was in the news in 2005

Anonymous

based as gently caress. I wonder what the troon to real women ratio was when they raped him/hers.

Anonymous

probably really low because trannies are pretty rare IRL
          maybe take a break from Ganker for a while bud

Anonymous

Based.

Anonymous

This is why gaming is shit now. Too many normalfags working in the industry
        >DUDE PUSSY LMAO

Anonymous

>2013
        Oh, so it’s literally nothing

Anonymous

Holy based

Anonymous

>I can, I’m middle eastern
        HOLY BASED

Anonymous

I would hang out with these guys lmao, based Aladdin

Anonymous

>2013
        Who gives a shit.

Anonymous

The legal system.

Anonymous

What the gently caress is wrong with women lmao

Anonymous

>I can, I’m middle eastern
        LMAO

Anonymous

Alex "The Middle Eastern Chad" Afrasiabi is gently caressing BASED

Anonymous

chads
        women are just objects

Anonymous

Holy shit, it wasn’t a gently caressing metaphor. It was an actual Cosby suite.

Anonymous

Holy gently caress. It’s so much worse than we imagined.

Anonymous

Do me a favour and imagine the names of the women raped in that room, because I have not heard one yet.

Anonymous

> much worse
          No fren, it’s just getting better and better, I hope Blizz gets raped so bad they turn Auduin and Thrall into tranies.

Anonymous

spoon feed me

Anonymous

>the lawsuit “presented a distorted and untrue picture of our company, including factually incorrect, old, and out of context stories.”

LOL

Anonymous

no relation to Cosby’s rape, this was in 2013, before the major public scandal

dont bullshit that everyone knew before then, this is clearly nothing to do with it, just a gently caressin Cosby reference (allegedly about the room looking like his sweater)

Anonymous

People knew about Cosby being a creep well beforehand. Hell there were flash games making fun of him being a creep

Anonymous

i think hannibal burress first said it and people laughed at him

Anonymous

Drawn Together was ahead of the curve

Anonymous

Cosby was a well known creeper LONG before the official case. How young are you?

Anonymous

Anon, they don’t realize Cosby got out based on a bad deal made in 2004 by a shitty prosecutor that gently caressed up the paperwork and basically made him immune to prosecution because two women wanted to sue him in civil court.

Anonymous

I’m older than you, therefore I can remember that Cosby memes centered about pudding pops during 2013.

Anonymous

>during 2013
            newfag detected

Anonymous

2013 is when they rented the Cosby room, you dense gently caress.

Anonymous

There must always be a Cosby suite.

Anonymous

>it’s real
      how in the god damn

Anonymous

Loads of power in a corporate or political position and arrogance can have disasterous consequences.

Anonymous

Is this why so many rich powerful elites gently caress children?

Anonymous

Idiots in power.

Anonymous

wtf blizzard

Anonymous

seems like a joke imo. Like that kid in school who bragged about his girlfriends but you never seen him talk to a girl in person

Anonymous

I’ve heard more rumors about Afrasiabi over the years. This isn’t even close to the tip of the iceberg, it will get worse for Blizzard from here as more and more people speak up.

Anonymous

why don’t these women just say "no"
      seriously

Anonymous

I’ll take what is the concept of an unbalanced power dynamic for 10000 dollars

Anonymous

[…]
          […]

The middle easterners must be purged

go simp somewhere else. there are no women here.

Anonymous

So you don’t believe that social pressure from those in a position of power exists or??

Anonymous

It’s a coping mechanism. You can find a new job, just like if your boss is a hard ass and finds any excuse to blame you. But nobody wants to do that, they want an easy paycheck that Blizzard gives because their games are stale and requiring nothing but minor tweaking.
              We are also in the most vocal, pro-woman era in the history of mankind. So no, I don’t put any stock in it.

Anonymous

>You can find a new job
                good luck getting a reference from the guy you spurned. you also shouldnt have to find a new job because you dont respond to your bosses sexual advances.
                >just like if your boss is a hard ass and finds any excuse to blame you.
                Male privilidge in this case would be only having to deal with this and not also having to be constantly vigilant that they arent making themselves attractive to their boss in the process.
                >We are also in the most vocal, pro-woman era in the history of mankind. So no, I don’t put any stock in it.
                i mean..whether or not that is true this shit is still happening, so your argument is "what we have is good enough" or?

Anonymous

Go dilate somewhere else

Anonymous

I think the stuff with girls is probably warranted (although it does kinda sound like the company is based af for men)
                  But why have black people and trans been pulled along with it. Surely that’s a completely different issues and weakens the female only aspect

Anonymous

t. socially anxious neet who gets extremely nervous when someone with zero power over them talks to them and couldn’t in a million years of trying stand up to their boss if they were ever actually employed

Anonymous

Don’t waste your time. Incels are socially retarded and can’t understand how to interact with women.

Anonymous

That’s not enough of a reason to pretend like you didn’t have agency in the situation. Between this shit and the supporting trannies women are practically begging to be set back another 50 years in terms of fair and equal treatment in the workplace

Anonymous

when the person who is soliciting you for sex has the power to change your life drastically for the worse then yes, your agency in the situation is definitely put into question.
                I am very curious as to how not wanting to get assaulted in the workplace is going to put anything back 50 years in terms of equal treatment ,especially when there are male victims involved in the allogations too, which are also being taken seriously. do you not worry that you have started to make huge leaps in logic just to fit your narrative sometimes?

Anonymous

You cannot have it both ways. You want equal treatment in the workplace, you are expected to advocate for yourself. Arguing that the person in this situation doesn’t have agency is honestly rediculous. Are women children? No? Then report harassment. Distance yourself from uncomfortable workplace behavior. File a police report if someone tries to gently caress your butthole against your will at a party. Women want to be treated equal yet want different standards of treatment and personal agency. gently caress that.

Anonymous

you’re meant to argue with your boss that you dont want to have sex with them?
                    > Then report harassment.
                    y-yeah thats what they did..and it took a decade for anything to be done about it? and even then theres retards blinding defending blizz, its almost like women dont have a sense of agency.

If you dont think threatening someones livelyhood removes their sense of agency you’re actually gently caressing retarded mate. guess what, it happens to men too, and there are meant to be laws that protect people against such things, but if it takes a decade then whats the gently caressing point.

Anonymous

Literally just quit. Sometimes you need to make choices that hurt to preserve dignity. We have no idea of any of this was reported though, and workplace policies against harassment or actual law can’t protect anyone unless it’s reported. So many of these situations start with airing out dirty laundry for the public to see to try to garner support and it always smells fishy.

Anonymous

>hey guys i don’t know what’s going on and i refuse to do any research but im gonna come into this thread and tell everyone my opinion and get really mad about it
                        have a nice day

Anonymous

>Literally just quit.
                        >literally just loose your source of income and depending on how vindictive your boss is , all your future job prospects
                        gently caress it really is just that easy.

And how do i get the feeling you have never spoken to a HR rep before in your life.

Anonymous

I’ve quit jobs because my boss is an poopyhole before, why is everyone so hooked on rediculous hyperbole today. Getting pushed out of a job due to a toxic workplace culture sucks but it’s not akin to getting gently caressing murdered

Anonymous

>I’ve quit jobs because my boss is an poopyhole before, why is everyone so hooked on rediculous hyperbole today.

You are aware that not everyone is in a position to quite their job, right?
                        Im also going to assume you dont work the type of job where a word from your higher up could get you blacklisted from the industry either.

Anonymous

Unless you are a literal slave yes you are able to quit your job, stop being gently caressing rediculous. I made minimum wage when I quit that job

Anonymous

t. fellow proletarians

Anonymous

>I’m getting harrassed, but man, I’m making money
                        you’re selling your dignity because you’re too afraid of living on the street, rationalizing it doesn’t change shit, no matter how anyone on either side acts before and after, it doesn’t change shit: don’t sell your gently caressing dignity for a job, especially if you’re gonna cry about it afterwards. Can’t have it all gently caresstard

>is uhh… yeah its pretty wrong?
                        I agree with your point but why are you talking like a fag?

>why does white knight speaks like fag
                        truly one of life’s many mysteries

Anonymous

>report harassment
                    That’s what they did you gently caressing retard

Anonymous

We don’t know that though dummy

Anonymous
                        Anonymous

>hey guys i don’t know what’s going on and i refuse to do any research but im gonna come into this thread and tell everyone my opinion and get really mad about it
                        have a nice day

These are allegations spazoid, we know nothing about what Blizzard has on file and if there were any police reports we’d know about it.

Anonymous

So the government doing a 2 year long investigation and then suing the company doesn’t count?

Anonymous

Have you actually read the court documents on this? It’s like 95% feminist bullshit with sources including Anita gently caressing Sarkeesian and GamerGate stuff, and 5% actual serious stuff that needs to be investigated.

Wanna take a wild guess at which percent social media and people in general are focusing on? It’s not the allegations of women being passed over for promotion, or being paid less, or not being hired – things that are all clearly illegal and provable with documentation a company is pretty much required by law to archive.

Nah, it’s some sausagefest in a hotel room that was given a stupid nickname that aged poorly.

Anonymous

>with sources including Anita gently caressing Sarkeesian and GamerGate stuff

wait really?

Anonymous

https://aboutblaw.com/YJw
                        Quick screencap if you cannot be arsed. Look at the absolute drivel in the intro. The gently caress does any of this have to do with a lawsuit about alleged BILL COSBY RAPE DUNGEON.

Anonymous

Unbelievable, a hit piece lawsuit is oriented
                        I wish blizzard stopped outputting shit games and remasters but this is not the way.

Anonymous

There’s real stuff in there, definitely. But it’s so covered in the bullshit woke-buzzwordy feminism that the entire thing becomes polluted.

Anonymous

I guess sadly the only way forward is for the lawyers to talk very fast, get this shit thrown on technicalities and hurt the actual victims in the process. In this way they might actually distance themselves from the mob.
                        On the other hand I don’t know if any progress can be made this way

Anonymous

I doubt any of this will see a court room. The boring business stuff about payment, hiring practices, being passed over for promotions etc will be sorted out and probably handled.

But everything else is just the typical "I WAS RAPED TEN YEARS AGO!!!!" stuff that’s not going to go anywhere. Worst case scenario for this big names in this, they’re taken out of the spotlight and keep working on the down-low, or given massive retirement packages as they leave whichever game company they work at now.

Anonymous

That’s about what I would expect, but hey, you never know.

Anonymous

equality is a lie, women are coddled and given more rights while men are discriminated and blamed for everything

you only ever had real equality at war time when women had to step up and do mens jobs and no one could whine and lie her way out it

Anonymous

C’mon man, the worst that can happen here is you unjustly lose your job, and if harassment is that bad it’d be easy to build a case for unlawful termination. You can’t expect people to operate entirely on faith of good intentions

Anonymous

If "we were just following orders" doesn’t cut it, what makes you think
              >social pressure
              is gonna work?

Anonymous

so all the nazis tried at the Nuremberg trials were innocent then

Anonymous

yes

Anonymous

I absolutely stand by the idea that rank and file soldiers were just doing as they were told and that defiance would be met with severe punishment and therefor should be granted some degree of leniencey compared to their superiors, are you gently caressing retarded, is the world truely so black and white to you?

Anonymous

> is the world so black and white to you, you simpleton!
                  > so yeah social pressure, they couldn’t say no because, you see power hierarchies and
                  Is he gently caressing retarded, or are you?

Anonymous

Do you think every single wehrmacht soldier was put on trial at nuremberg?

Anonymous

Yes, primarily because the holocaust never actually happened, which is why the Nuremberg Trials explicitly stated that they didn’t require evidence for its’ verdicts.

Anonymous

Say hello to Allah for me

Anonymous

only islam will save the west from destruction under feminism

Anonymous

Nice try mudslime, you can’t fool me

Anonymous

I agree but feminism would be doing a great thing if it could destroy Blizzard.

Anonymous

Blizzard’s only bad because it was infiltrated and poisoned for over a decade now.
                  You’re celebrating the death of a good fruit tree, because you hope that means the death of the termites that infested it. Those termites will move on to other, healthy trees and destroy them next. Will you celebrate the loss of those trees as well?
                  The Death of Blizzard is a melancholy moment. It’s good to see the end of the poisonous, termite-infested tree, but it’s sad to remember what a great tree it once was, before the infestation.

Anonymous

None of the people getting blasted right now helped create any of the good Blizzard games. Everything after July 3, 2002 is complete and utter garbage.

Anonymous

Well, what is it?

Anonymous

Women hold the power to say "No"

Anonymous

you mean a coping mechanism for trashy whores?

Anonymous

Today i learned that men are never victims of imbalanced power dynamics.

Anonymous

i no longer buy that excuse. adult women have agency in these situations. we are not talking about children here u gently caresstard nor about forceful rape

Anonymous

>get drunk
        >tell the guy no
        >he doesn’t listen since you’re drunk
        >since you’re drunk, you’re not in full control of your body

Anonymous

just leave?

Anonymous

except they willingly gently caress but then regeret it

Anonymous

Unless he forced the alcohol into you manually you voluntarily forfeited control.

Anonymous

>since you’re drunk, you’re not in full control of your body

>get shit faced
          >jump in the hoopty and start swerving down the street going 70 in a residential
          >plow through a group of pleb children instantly killing all of them
          >Wasn’t me officer, I wasn’t in control of my body

Anonymous

Oh okay who went up there
      >Uhhhhh I dunno but there was one woman who said she was invited!
      Did she get raped?
      >Uhhh she hasn’t said anything…b-but men wanting to have sex is weird and bad!
      This world is going to burn

Anonymous

>AFRASIABI after getting the consent of a drunk woman that will not remember anything and that he will probably blackmail in the topic of jobs

Anonymous

say your thanks to the man that will single-handedly bring down blizzard

Anonymous

Post yfw autism saved Ion

Anonymous

I think WoW is so bad that Ions cock shrunk

Anonymous

Reminder:

Anonymous

>guys just having fun
      >roasties seething and trying to destroy everything

never let women have any power, remember it for life

Anonymous

bunch of fat nerds couldnt control their dicks and had to act like frat kids to over compensate. no sympathy!

Anonymous

ok incel

Anonymous

>Ganker defends ActiBlizzard just to own the femoids
      Can’t make this shit up

Anonymous

>Ganker sides with basic reason
        >faggots shit themselves
        Typical tourist shitter.

Anonymous

>basic reason
          >looking for any reason possible to be against women

This is why the trannies took over in the first place

Anonymous

There you go again, being gently caressing stupid.
            It’s not about being against women, it’s about being against hysterical allegations that are based on misinformed idiots and the tantrums they engaged in over misunderstandings and tilting at windmills.
            "They are sexual perverts! They talk about the cosby suite!" and now we see that the cosby suite was a sausage party at the con that had nothing to do with sleepy sex.

Anonymous

>the claims are false because… THEY’RE FALSE, OKAY?

Anonymous

>The claims are all true because LOOK AT THIS PICTURE OF GUYS IN A HOTEL ROOM!!!! THEY’RE ALL HWHOIT!!!!
                See, works both ways. What a terrific way of arguing.

Anonymous

Ganker is supposed to be anonymous, don’t post selfies of yourself

Anonymous

Absolutely this.
              The allegation is that it was MEANT as some kind of gently caressing rape dungeon and the name was chosen as some kind of sadistic joke. Then you see all the PUBLIC POSTING they sent to each other about it, and random pictures of nerds getting drunk in some hotel room at BlizzCon or wherever that is.

Anonymous

>is a trancel
            kek

Anonymous

What I love the most about it is that many, if not all, of them just a mere two weeks ago would be happy to tell you about how much they hate Blizzard for all their "woke shit." You’re gently caressed when the only people defending you are bottom of the barrel trash.

Anonymous

You need to go back now. I hear some kind stranger is gifting everyone gold on your favorite board, and you’re just one great post away from getting in on that.
          You dicksucking retard.
          You total gently caressing faggot.

Anonymous

>You need to go back now.

No. You need to get laid and have consensual sex. I might be asking a bit too much out of you, though.

Anonymous

Hes right though, have some gently caressing convictions you subhuman wrech.

Anonymous

He’s wrong and you’re wrong, you dumb gently caressing dipshits.
              As much as Ganker wants to see the blighted crop of Blizzard burn, these dudes did nothing wrong. That shows that Ganker is far more reasonable than you NPC gently caresswads. You only care about "DUH WHICH SIDE IS THE GUD GUYS? WHICH SIDE SHOULD I BE ON?" instead of actually looking at what’s going on and deciding for yourself.
              Have some gently caressing character. Learn what convictions ARE, you spineless gently caressing piece of shit.

Anonymous

Go ahead and tell me about how the people who are defending discrimination and harassment in the workplace, all illegal under labor laws, would be the same people who would have been champions of Blizzard, a company that pushed diversity, inclusion, etc. I would love to hear about that leap in logic.

Anonymous

How can you be in the thread this gently caressing long and still not get it? Are you completely detached from reality?
                  The Cosby Suite was not the dude’s love nest as the allegations suggest. It was where these guys were staying during a Blizzcon.
                  It’s not about FALSE CLAIMS, you dense motherfucker. It’s about a MISUNDERSTANDING — someone heard an in-joke and assumed the worst.

Anonymous

I cant even argue with that because it is wrong on a fundamental level. If you truely beleive that these guys did nothing wrong you’re actually just retarded and (assuming you like most were on the Blizz hate train before they got outed as rapey creeps) you are absolutely the one lacking in any sense of conviction and sincerity.

Anonymous

Name ONE THING these guys did wrong at trying to score with chicks at a gently caressing Blizzcon? You’re being ridiculous, and you and your ilk are rightfully being degraded for it in this thread, you hysteric maniac.

Anonymous

Mate im not even a "law = morals" but uhh..yeah getting someone inebriated to the point where they can no longer give proper consent is uhh… yeah its pretty wrong?

Unbalanced power dynamic is still a thing too btw.

Anonymous

>getting someone inebriated to the point where they can no longer give proper consent is uhh… yeah its pretty wrong?
                      Yeah. None of them did that, you gently caressing idiot. That’s the point of this thread. The Cosby Suite wasn’t referring to drunk sex. It was referring to an actual hotel room they stayed in.
                      Some idiot, cut from the same cloth as you, Tourist, made the same wrong assumption and ran to the courts about it.

Anonymous

To follow up, its pretty intellectually dishonest to put this incident in a bubble given all the context we have.

Anonymous

>is uhh… yeah its pretty wrong?
                      I agree with your point but why are you talking like a fag?

Anonymous

Gotta talk like a fag to respond to one. I was implying that it should be pretty obvious, guess i could have done in a less faggy way?

Anonymous

Talking like a fag makes your argument weaker and makes people les likely to agree with you. For example, you wouldn’t want to agree with a smug bastard, even if he was in the right.

Anonymous

Idk , you’re probably right it definitely came across as "uhm sweaty" but honestly its so hard with some of these people.

Anonymous

He’s a total faggot. The post he was responding to had no faggotry in it. He’s just projecting like the garden gnome he is.

Anonymous

Brown skin detected

Anonymous

Nah, gently caress both sides, Let sjws and their enablers eat each other.

Anonymous

I hate both and am just enjoying watching this terrible anti-consumer company burn down.

Anonymous

Yeah. People here have one or two bad female experiences. Reflecting on their hardships could serve to make them better people. Instead they fall into the victim complex trap.
        Instead of saying "all women are whores".
        Say "These women were whores".
        But sure. Just wallow in your self pitty. And abandon your dream of having a nice loving caring partner.
        Get mad when people don’t share your whiny defeatist views. Be lonely and misserable for the remaining part of your life. Or get up and start dreaming again.

Anonymous

>Blizzardfags were literally ditching work to gently caress the women that they dumped their work on.
        >Ganker seethes about blizzard going to shit for these years but then defends them when the truth comes out because they made women uncomfortable
        >Even though this has now boomeranged and now threatens the studio as a whole with more of what they were already complaining about in more Diversity work or a complete closure.

It’s like that Ultraman meme, people really think they’re saving gaming siding with all these retards that make Development’s future that much worse because they can’t keep to their gently caressing task.

Anonymous

You’re just realizing that chuds are just angry basement dwellers angry at everything for their failure at life? They have no real goals, no real ideal, no real motivations.

Anonymous

gently caress these whores and gently caress Blizzard too.

Anonymous

Moral of the story, don’t stick your dick in crazy and don’t gently caress anyone at work that you directly work with

Anonymous

Cosby shit didn’t come to light until late 2014 and he was a widespread meme before then but of course no one and I mean no one will mention that

Anonymous

Cosby shit’s been an open secret since the early 00’s senpai

Anonymous

We gettin’ any anheroes? I was thinking though modern internet culture is a double edged sword, for every purple haired witch-hunt there’s a guy who can grift retards with a podcast and some patreon money defending himself against troons

Anonymous

lol your wish is a bit far fetched.

Anonymous

It just keeps getting worse and worse for Blizzard

Anonymous

girls are okay with being whores until somebody finds out about it, then all of a sudden they were raped

Anonymous

The guy in the middle still works at Blizzard.

Anonymous

[…]

Was this after or before the accusations against Cosby?

Acutally, gently caress, how long ago was the whole Cosby fiasco anyway?

Anonymous

It was a year before the accusations but the Cosby stuff had been an open secret for decades before then

Anonymous

Before, but the point of publishing these photos is that most people will associate it with being after.

Blizzard sucks but this whole fiasco is just going to be used to tighten the leash on ‘games being sexist’ and used as an excuse to higher an even bigger hoard of unqualified idiots within the industry.

Anonymous

Good, burn it all down

Anonymous

I think miraculously this was before the cosby allegations, but somehow this creep squad had a sixth sense about him

Anonymous

People talked about this shit long before it was ever taken to court, I remember stand up comedians making off hand jokes about how Cosby is a rapist back in the early 2000s.

Anonymous

PEOPLE JOKED ABOUT IT FOR YEARS YOU DENSE MOTHERFUCKER. EVERYONE KNEW.

Anonymous

Do you people not remember this?
          https://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/218789

Anonymous

Yeah, I’m kind of split on it. It was an "open secret" kind of thing but Cosby was pretty prevalent in 2000’s internet meme culture. Even a woke series like Homestuck had the Cosbytop computer joke (though that was back around 2010? when Hussie still had balls).

Anonymous

Jesus. They look like soys who got bullied in school so they have to make up bro culture at work.
        >party, drugs and alcohol while working
        >force women to do all the work
        >games turn out to be mediocre

Anonymous

>the blizz dudes had a ‘Bill Cosby’ room to gently caress their female coworkers
      This all reads of a 10 year old’s fanfiction where the reader ends up going, ‘Of course the lead characters would have this power. Everything is set up too perfectly and conveniently to allow for a contrivance this stupid.’ It’s actually pretty hilarious and even funnier they pulled this off without anyone making a big deal of it until years later since apparently everybody has courage now.

Anonymous

isn’t the guy on the front right side with the green checkered shirt and blonde hair the same guy that changed his twitter picture to the blizzard logo crossed? He was insisting he didn’t know of any of this. Not sure if same guy, kinda hope it is because the irony would be the best thing in all of 2021

Anonymous

>some pajeet thought he could make a harem out of women in the office

Anonymous

The shills are too obvious

Anonymous

Take your gently caressing meds.

Anonymous

>Ganker is unironically defending rape

That’s it, I’m done. You faggots are actually the scum of the earth.

Anonymous

That surprised you? Are you an actual newfag?

Anonymous

Alleged* rape. Why are you taking hyperbole at face value? Seems really dishonest.

Anonymous

yes leave please

Anonymous

you were told to go back over and over again, did you think it was a joke?

you’ve never fit in nor have you been wanted here. gently caress off back to riddit melanoid

Anonymous

How did you ever imagine you belonged here, redditmelanoid?

Anonymous

>rape
        Name one of the women raped in the cosby suite.
        Anyone?

Anonymous

But women love rape

Anonymous

BASED, all women are whores and deserve nothing less

Anonymous

Cosby is innocent, check the news

Anonymous

>muslim
      >drinks alcohol
      That’s how you know they were raping women. Not only was he a muslim, but he was one that didn’t follow the rules and drank alcohol. I bet he ate pork, both kinds of pork.

Anonymous

Reading this thread and I see alot of posts suggesting that the women who went to the "Cosby Suite" got raped? You dont think that tiny little detail wouldve been first and center on the lawsuit? It seems way more likely that it was guys who gently caressed willing women, as you do at after parties, and then some of those women felt used because they had to see their boss at work on monday.
      Not saying thats cool behavior but come on, if there were even a WIFF of actual rape going on, the feds wouldve broken down Blizzards hq years ago and that Afraisabi dude wouldve been more than just a "creep who groped women and made sexist comments".

Anonymous

This isn’t a criminal suit anon. Also shit takes forever to actually come to fruition.

Anonymous

and why in gods name is it not a criminal suit if multiple men systematically raped co-workers?
          >come to fruition
          its a 2 year investigation, i guess they need 2 more for the imaginary women you conjured up from nothing come forward and say they were raped

Anonymous

>nobody said anything
            Do you think that governments just file lawsuits at random?

Anonymous

No, they file them when they have a good chance of getting millions of dollars that will never be seen by the "victims".

Anonymous

no, i think they filed a lawsuit because there were sexual harassment and discrimination of women
              i dont however think (like you do) that Jay Allen Brack set up rape dungeons in the cellar of the blizzard hq

Anonymous

this only happened becasue Blizzard was threatening to move to Texas to escape Californias retarded taxrates

Anonymous

See, this is the thing that seems a bit Kotaku asinine. Okay, so they made le edgy joke about Cosby…fine. However even the article mentions there was a picture of multiple women in that suite apparently of their own volition and feeling each other up.

Did anything "bad" happen at this suite that’s part of the suit? I mean, its a well known fact that conventions are a place where the standards for acceptable behavior are not the same thing as the office , and there’s a lot of perfectly consensual gently caressing around that happens at these sorts of things. So what’s the point of posting this if there’s no evidence they did something bad in that suite at that time? Not just "picture of cosby = they raped people here" association (from 2013 long before cosby was convicted of anything).

As far as we know this is an edgelord joke, but unless there was say.. a rape kit submitted by someone who claimed it happened in that room at that convention, I dont’ see the relevance here aside from some general BAD MEN ARE BAD LOOK AT THEM SAY BAD THINGS ITS ALL TRUEEEEEEEE implication .

ActiBlizz has reprehensible workers rights and a shitload of negative things that affect people regardless of gender, but that’s not what’s being discussed here its all BOYZ CLUB FRAT BRO etc.. adn that doesn’t seem to be viable.

Anonymous

literally not a single person in this thread defending blizzard has had sex, and you cannot prove me wrong

touch grass and have sex

Anonymous

I’m not defending Blizzard, but people have to stop asking the court of public opinion to solve problems for them 10 years later

Anonymous

>people have to stop asking the court of public opinion to solve problems for them 10 years later
          well that’s great news then, because the state of california is investigating them, not gently caressing twitter

Anonymous

The state of California might as well be Twitter, we’ll see what actual evidence they have in time

Anonymous

come the gently caress on my man, just admit you’re caping for blizzard

Anonymous

What would I even have left to defend Blizzard for

It’s just we’ve been down this road before many times in the last several years

Anonymous

>What would I even have left to defend Blizzard for
                  that’s a good question, so why are you doing it
                  >It’s just we’ve been down this road before many times in the last several years
                  bro down what road? a 2 year long investigation of a multibillion dollar tech supergiant culminating in testimonials, evidence, and the state of california issuing a lawsuit to a company that’s basically admitted it was at fault through every possible channel? no, i don’t think this road has been "gone down" too often, and if it has, then it was probably ultimately found in a court of law that the accused were guilty, so this doesn’t seem like a reasonable hill to die on, especially if you probably hate the company in the first place

you literally have sunken so far down the culture war pipeline that you’re willing to push back against every single accusation of sexual harassment that you read about. you’re the inverse version of a twittard who assumes every accusation is true. why are you wasting your breath on this? let actiblizzard get rolled by this lawsuit and laugh at them like a sensible person

Anonymous

Holy shit are there really this many retards here who genuinely don’t know what’s happening?

Anonymous

Insider here
      just found out that Amazon used there government connections to get the investigation started at Blizzard to damage them right as Amazon’s MMO New Worlds is coming out

dont forget Amazon is owned by the CIA

Anonymous

based?

Anonymous

>dont forget the CIA is owned by Amazon
        Ftfy

Anonymous

Prolly at this point yeah.

Anonymous

did you not hear about the CIA giving them 600$mil

Anonymous

>people actually believe that women aren’t whores who are always asking for it
      LOL

Anonymous

Jesus I can’t believe I’m starting to believe cubicle crawling might actually be a real thing that happened

Anonymous

OH NO NO NO AHAHAHAHAHAHA

Anonymous

Since when does Ganker defend Activision and Blizzard of all companies? What the gently caress happened to this board?

Anonymous

>not supporting whores crying crocodile tears and rejecting their bullshit is the same as supporting (((blizz)))
        have a nice day melanoid.

Anonymous

Fucking this.
          Neckbeards cant comprehend pooping on both parties. Feminist hack devs trying to coast on easy street should be burned. ActiBlizz should burn. Both are garbage.

Anonymous

Who’s defending Activision or Blizzard? Are you too gently caressing retarded to understand the jist of the thread?
        Stop being a gently caressing NPC for 30 seconds.

Anonymous

No one is defending their shitty games.
        Use your brain, retard.

Anonymous
        Anonymous

kek

Anonymous

sneed it and feed it party rocker

Anonymous

>Storm, Earth and Fire, Sneed my call.

Anonymous

It’s always white men

Anonymous

>always white men
        >Bill Cosby in the picture

Anonymous

Not to mention a bunch of the guys on the bed are "white"

Anonymous

You’ll have to forgive them. They’re not used to our house rules yet.

Anonymous

Unironically this kek.

Anonymous

He was a product of white male culture. The cosby show was literally a black family in white face

Anonymous

They did not literally have white face on.

Anonymous

>even when black people behave like poopyholes its really white peoples fault

shove your anti white racism up your stupid ass

Anonymous

i mean the Cosby family was basically just a culturally American suburban white family in terms of how they interacted.

not that i think that really has anything to do with Cosby going off the deep end and tripping on sexual fumes.

Anonymous

Found the garden gnome.

Anonymous

because rape and sexual assault only happens in white countries

Anonymous

I bet a woman typed this post

Anonymous

probably the funniest thing since the covid fake

Anonymous

Holy shit, is that Bill Crosby?

Anonymous
      Anonymous

>Diablo 4 probably gonna be cancelled

Anonymous

What this thread tells me is that half of Ganker thinks you’ve never had sex if you haven’t made a woman feel incredibly uncomfortable to do it. Which suggests they’ve never had sex.

Anonymous

>women have no personal agency
        >women will have sex with you if you make them feel incredibly uncomfortable
        You have a sick view of women bud, seek help.

Anonymous

If you’ve had sex you don’t belong here in the first place, faggot.

Anonymous

>>Holy gently caress. It’s so much worse than we imagined.

Anonymous

who dis?

Anonymous

I sure hope with this shitstorm some people might actually pick up on corporations not actually believing in the shit they preach for pr purposes

Anonymous

Nobody cares about that we just want to see blizzard and the SJW’s burn.

Anonymous

You’re setting yourself up for disappointment.
        Everyone that would pick up on it already have picked up on it.
        The rest won’t pick up on it, either by choice or because they’re gently caressing stupid.

Anonymous

I feel bad for the men at blizzard

Anonymous

>The suite was real and had a gently caressing picture of him
      This is way better than I could have imagined from reading about it in the filing.

Anonymous

WoW shills literally shaking LMAO

Anonymous

Based and redpilled

Anonymous

Holy shit, he did nothing wrong as well? Alright now it makes sense why the media threw him under the bus.

Anonymous

Regardless of context they’re gonna get cancelled and replaced by wymin’ and other "minorities"

Anonymous

It’s now coming out that some of the "Cosby Crew" are people that have Overwatch characters named after them.

So Blizz isn’t going to have to just remove random WoW NPCs named after these guys. They’re going to have to gently caressing RENAME OVERWATCH CHARACTERS

Anonymous

Here. If you google this you’ll find a Diablo 3 dev (and an Overwatch character of the same name).

How do you think Matt Mercer will react to his association with a character from the Cosby Crew?

Anonymous

why is Ganker sidding with rapists?

Anonymous

Read the thread, jackass.

Anonymous

>baseless allegations
        >literally 0 profs or rape
        Why is Ganker getting raided by sjw retards like you?

Anonymous
            Anonymous

You better spread that ass anon because I’m going in raw.

Anonymous

Having consensual sex then regretting it years later is not rape, roastie.

Anonymous

Because otherwise they’d have to side with women, and women are the Ultimate Evil to these disgusting retards. They see it as an attack on them; men getting in trouble for raping women = women oppressing gamers. They’re that gently caressing ridiculous.

Anonymous

>things no one actually believes

Anonymous

except (You)

Anonymous

very much not true

Anonymous

Could you name one person that has been raped here or has even alleged to have been raped?

Anonymous

>Allegations
          >Social media hyperbole
          >W-WHY DO YOU NOT BELIEVE EVERYTHING AT FACE VALUE GUYS WTF DO YOU HATE WOMEN
          Giving some BlizzCon party room where you have drunken sausagefests a name that’s either really poorly timed or a really dark joke does not make you a rapist.

Anonymous

This is the same type of person who would then have gone on to say the cop was in the right in the floyd situation.

Really wish people would have some consistency with their moral code.

Anonymous

No, the police officer in the Floyd case should’ve definitely identified that the man had a serious medical emergency ongoing and gotten EMS in there as a priority. Fentanyl is a very dangerous opiate if you get even a little too much of it especially given his comorbidities.

t. Paramedic

Anonymous

Didn’t they actually call for EMS but he died in the time it took to arrive?

Anonymous

Not sure about US practices, but over here the police secure a scene before allowing EMS forward. Basically held at a safe distance in standby, and then allowed to enter the target area. But not really what this thread is about, but just felt like responding to that person.

Anonymous

I’m not familiar with the case, did Floyd tell the cops he had done Fentanyl?

Anonymous

There’s a big difference between a particular event and evidence that the event took place and they were involved in it, vs vaguely gesturing to something meant to paint them in a bad light. Anyone on Ganker who isn’t the newest of newfaggotry should remember how there have been times that the mere presence of someone accused of something coming here or saving memes was clickbaited into "evidence" they must have been guilty of doing the bad thing because clearly only a person who actually rape women would ever come to this site and save a "go back to kitchen make sandwich" meme from 2006 or whatever the gently caress.

Anonymous

Anyone would be in the right of getting rid of useless druggie criminals who have done jackshit for society. Didn’t have to be that Cop.

Anonymous

this is what not having sex does to socially estranged men

i unironically advocate for state-mandated gfs starting at the age of 16 so that these parasites can potentially develop a healthier relationship with women

Anonymous

name one rape victim

Anonymous

>Make a post about literal faggot low level employee posing in the cosby suit
      >Get this
      It’s fine if faggots do it.

Anonymous

Faggot in question

Anonymous

AHAHAHAHAHAHAA

Anonymous

>Make a post about literal faggot low level employee posing in the cosby suit
          >Get this
          It’s fine if faggots do it.

why would a no nam eployee get a free pass? this is gently caressed
          also where can you post this instead?

Anonymous

Faggots are inviting women to alcohol and drug fueled sex dens?

Anonymous

Faggot in question

wow

Anonymous

>yfw the cosby suite was a real thing
      why? is the cosby suite a long-running gag i haven’t heard of

Anonymous

Once again I ask – what wrongdoing happened at the "cosby suite" in 2013? This is all just seeming more and more like character assassination by proxy and out of character shit. is there a claim or rape or harassment in the suit related to that room, taking place there? No? If not, Kotaku or whomever is a real shitheel because they’re just using this edgelord social media gently caressing around to pillory everyone.

Anonymous

The whole thing as I understand it is that they took their female co-workers there. Probably highly likely under coercion. Nobody cared when they took whores from the street.

Anonymous

I don’t see that mentioned anywhere, not even in the shit article. They mention that female coworkers came to the room and were posing with the cosby picture and generally gently caressing around the same way the guys were? I mean, is it possible it was coerced but the suit would need a claim (which I’ve not seen, maybe I missed?) and actual evidence for this. Otherwise, its just a damned if you do damn’ed if you don’t thing.

You see how it could be bad either way if it is spun that way, right? Oh they brought in female coworkers who also engaged in the same sort of hyjinx and gently caressing around? Clearly they were all coerced and it was bad done by bad misogynists! What if they didn’t allow any female coworkers in at all? Well then its a confirmation it was a shady boys only club where bad bad men gently caressed whores and were misogynist! And that’s to say nothing that NOBODY is talking about the possibility that some of the guys could have been "coerced" to come to the room , drink and gently caress around if they wanted to be part of the clique that gets promoted etc.. or some shit; that’s not even on the table of course.

It just doesn’t seem like there’s enough evidence here or even a direct accusation to justify just posting old photos from a convention out of context, save but a way to drag peoples’ names through the mud? Or is there more that I’m missing?

Anonymous

>talk about consensual sex
      >hundreds of replies seething
      why are you guys like this?

Anonymous

The only way this could get better is if some game journos get caught having known about it and hid it.

Anonymous

>The only way this could get better is if some game journos get caught having known about it and hid it.
        Who do you think took the picture?

Anonymous

just got here, what’s going down? thanks

Anonymous

>there actually was a gently caressing Cosby suite
      >it had a goddamn picture of him

Anonymous

what do a load of neets who still live with their parents get from defending a load of rich rapists who dont give a gently caress about them? i dont get it. their games arent even good

Anonymous

mutual hate of women

Anonymous

Name one person who has been accused of rape in this suit. A single one.

Anonymous

Wasn’t that picture taken before the Cosby rape shit came out? It’s just a coincidence.

Anonymous

>it’s okay when women do it
      they sexualize, shamelessly hit on hot men and send unsolicited nudes to them all the time

Anonymous

>you can’t marry all of them
      >yes I can, I’m middle eastern
      Truly, strength in diversity

Anonymous

>tfw a stupid woman or tranny tries to cancel you

Anonymous

>posting your chat conversations on social media
      why do white boys do this?

Anonymous

can blacks ever stop thinking about white people

Anonymous

No.
          t. Tariq Nasheed

Anonymous

>black
          It’s a pajeet getting ego fluffed because everyone assumes he has a penis bigger than 5 inches.

Anonymous

This guy is currently at Riot. So it won’t be just Blizzard getting hit by this, but also Riot’s harassment culture will be brought back to the spotlight

Anonymous

Ghostcrawler is currently making excuses on Twitter and just getting absolutely dragged

Anonymous
            Anonymous

nigga sweating hard rn

Anonymous

Probably everyone dragging ghostcrawler for this is a sexual predator. It’s a real easy way to find them, since their guilt compels them to virtue signal whenever there’s some blood in the water.

Anonymous
          Anonymous

Of course he is, you don’t cut yourself and then stick the bleeding arm into a tank of piranhas. Twitter is a leftist shithole and even if every single person who ever entered this Cosby Suite place came out and gave video and audio proof of the fact ZERO sexual harassment or rape happened, they would still cry havoc about #BELIEVEWOMEN and how all these guys need to be destroyed.

Never go on Twitter, and never take anything that happens there seriously.

Anonymous

Honestly, we’ll see once the case happens. I have a feeling it’ll be significantly more entertaining than the Epic lawsuit.

Anonymous

>we’ve reached a point in society where obvious "bro talk" that literally every single male that has ever gotten a piece of pussy engages in at one point or another is considered tantamount to rape and is grounds for complete ostracization

Anonymous

metzen raped my cousin

Anonymous

Did he like it?

Anonymous

Why can’t we just kill anyone that uses Twitter, it would solve a lot of issues in the western world.

Anonymous

all i’m seeing is a bunch of nerds with a picture of bill cosby and text messages of normal male banter, is there any proof they raped any women or is this just the normal IQ level of cuckfornians and gaymers?

Anonymous

The lawsuit doesn’t even allege any rape, doesn’t stop twittergarden gnomes and redditdiverse folk from claiming that that’s what it’s about.

Anonymous

can we get some numbers on WoW? is it losing players?

Anonymous

Someone posted names, allegedly, unconfirmed

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/E7aogS0VUAA8EBd?format=jpg&name=large

Anonymous

We dont need the names, we need names of the victims, if any. The only victim I see here is the bed.

Anonymous

u wot?

Anonymous

What’s their gently caressing crime? Holding up a picture of Bill Cosby?

Anonymous

Imagine the smell in that room after a good old Blizzard gangbang

Anonymous

in 2013 literally no one on earth suspected cosby of being a rapist
      still probably isn’t one btw.

Anonymous

Blizzard may have ruined MMOs forever with the pandora’s box that is WoW, but at least we’ll get to experience their downward spiral after this. Now if only EA would follow suit.

Viewing 80 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.