Both of these look like garbage. Rocksteady really jumped the shark, that’s for sure. Square En…

Home Forums A haunted junk yard Both of these look like garbage. Rocksteady really jumped the shark, that’s for sure. Square En…

• This topic has 50 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 7 months ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 25 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous

Both of these look like garbage. Rocksteady really jumped the shark, that’s for sure. Square Enix’s Avengers game and Guardians are terrible too. Is Insomniac the only good hero dev left? What are some superhero games you want to see, and from what dev team?

Anonymous

>a smash thread died for this
      capeshit is garbage, kys

Anonymous

Shut the fuck up, before I shut you up with my cock while I titfuck your bitchtits. I don’t even know what that means

Anonymous

retard

Anonymous

rocksteady is really british CDPR

Anonymous

>Dat Batgirl
      Fucking disgusting.

Anonymous

Her model was PERFECT in Arkham Knight. PERFECT!

saucy

where is my old DC?

Anonymous

I think it looks fun

Anonymous

Why?

Anonymous

How, there has been no gameplay

Anonymous

Did Braniac turn Barry into a melanoid?

Anonymous

Why do they all look like cosplayers on the top image?

Anonymous

The trailer looked janky the way MMOs do. But props for the Batfamily all having pretty faces.

Anonymous

melanoid stop spamming your /co/mlr shit here

[…]

Anonymous

>Top game written by SJWs
      >Bottom game written by SJWs
      TAKE ME BACK TO 2011

Anonymous

>2011
        New 52 was shit too

Anonymous

wants sjw about them or are you like al ot of retards just saying shit at this point

Anonymous

capeshit in general is sjw central and there’s many examples. "good" heroes beating up "villians" who are bad because their ideas are rejected by society, who are never arrested or taken to trial is literally social justice.

Anonymous

Gotham Knights isn’t by Rocksteady, it’s by the Arkham Origins B-studio.

Anonymous

You mean WB Montreal. Regardless, it doesn’t look to encouraging given the gear system they showed off

Anonymous

You mean WB Montreal. Regardless, it doesn’t look to encouraging given the gear system they showed off

Story goes that rocksteady wanted to make a superman game but wb didn’t allow and wanted rocksteady to do another arkham game, at sametime tasked wb montreal to do a suicide squad game. Somewhere in this, rocksteady and wb montreal were able to convince wb to switch which games to work on. And that is why suicide squad is now somehow a part of the arkhamverse even though gotham knights should technically be right there at the end of arkham knight.

Anonymous

Suicide Squad reeks of developer behind the scenes drama and last minute reworks

Anonymous

The dumbest shit is you can’t even 4 player coop Arkham like why make four characters and online if you can’t use them all? Anthem tier trash loot system aside it could have been fun as fuck to do detective work with them, plan your attacks, coordinate with everyone having a part to play, but instead it’s just 2 players and arena beat em up. Lame!

Anonymous

how the fuck does it look worse than arkham knight, that game’s six years old

Anonymous

>Dogshit robin outfit
      >Perfect batgirl outfit
      How?

Anonymous

>Insomniac
      >good

Anonymous

Contrarian bullshit aside, Insomniac is a based dev with years of consistent quality

Anonymous

i can beat this noodle arm nigga in a 1v1

Anonymous

Look at his other arm, there’s a red stripe on the inside of the sleeve. Makes it blend into the shirt, bad design without a heavy outline

Anonymous

I am interested about the Owls story and batgirl’s ass so it’s fine, I am in for Fagfamily.

Anonymous

>lets turn a singleplayer game series into a multiplayer/co op gaas game
      Who the fuck keeps making these decisions? How the fuck are they so out of touch

Anonymous

hay dumb fuck you know Rocksteady are not making both of those games right

Anonymous

The bam ham game looks good, but I’m not sold on the 4 playable characters. That’s A LOT of voice lines, I’m expecting the open world stuff to be dilluted with the playable characters not being very reactive.

Anonymous

isn’t it mission-based, not open world?

Anonymous

Wow that sucks if true.

Anonymous

This. It will be as wide as an ocean and as shallow as a puddle.

Anonymous

I don’t get how anyone can still enjoy superhero bullshit. Batman and Spiderman were cool in 1996 but Dragon Ball Z literally btfo both of them so badly that they aren’t even worth discussing anymore.

Anonymous

>flash wearing some retarded armor
      disgusting

Anonymous

>Brainwashed Justice League
      So the Suicide Squad is just fucking dead, right? I don’t think King Shark is a Shark is going to use his Shark powers to stop Superman from forcing his hand up his ass until his fingers poke out of his eye sockets.

Anonymous

Obviously some of the Suicide Squad characters will die, but I think we can all tell where the story will go just by the premise. They will save the Justice League from the brainwashing shit, who will then stop Brainiac.

Anonymous

something something Braniac’s control is imperfect which makes the Justice League weaker or something to that effect

Anonymous

They’re not actually going to kill the Justice League. Looks like Wonder Woman is the only one not under Brainiac’s control, and will begrudgingly aid Task Force X to subdue all of them until they finally can stop Brainiac.

I just think the premise itself is fucking dumb, because this is just a lame excuse to write "Evil hero ___" for the billionth fucking time. If you really wanted that, you should have just used The Crime Syndicate instead as antagonists

Anonymous

A Flash game by Sucker Punch. The neon ability in Infamous was fucking kino.

Anonymous

See that’s how super speed should be illustrated on film, not this slow mo shit. After-images are a perfect visual to convey the effect. They even did it with Will Smith in Aladdin

Anonymous

>What are some superhero games you want to see
      I only even remotely care about Batman and Spider-man. All the other ones can fuck off.

Anonymous

You know you might like some new characters if you actually got to know them. Just saying. Not saying all are suited for a video game but I would gladly talk/recommend you some characters be it Marvel or DC

Anonymous

>capeshit
      >smash
      >gacha
      >remakes
      the absolute state of the industry

Viewing 25 reply threads
  • The forum ‘A haunted junk yard’ is closed to new topics and replies.