>Bro, you just need to git gud.

Home Forums A haunted junk yard >Bro, you just need to git gud.

• This topic has 169 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 7 months ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 44 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous

>Bro, you just need to git gud.
      >bosses can take two fucking health tanks worth of damage per hit

That is way too unforgiving if you’re just trying to figure out a tell for the first time.

Anonymous

you are not supposed to get hit

Anonymous

Play better games

Anonymous

this looks like trash

Anonymous

Now here’s "quality gameplay" according to Metroid retards.
          Imagine thinking this is good game design. Oh boy.

Anonymous

Wait, is the 10/10 masterpiece tendies keep bragging about?
            I’ve seen better gameplay in Gone Home, LMAO.

Anonymous

>clip from a glitch speed run
            >missiles clipping through the hand
            >LOL dis da gaym!
            Every thread, the same clip.

Anonymous

Uh… Dreadbros????

Anonymous

That’s not the whole fight, either time and you know it

Anonymous

post phase 2

Anonymous

Super Metroid is my favorite game of all time and I can admit Dread has better bosses.

Anonymous

Every single franchise that gets restored to the prominence of the 90s and 00s gets so much hatred by Ganker retards. Reminds me of RE2 webms of retard anons wasting 12 bullets in headshots, or Barry posting the same Red Hot Night on Vergil webm.

Anonymous

This definitely is not normal gameplay, Kraid takes more hits to die normally even while spamming, and there’s two phases.

Still better than
            >missile missile missile
            >fight over
            Like […]

Wait, is the 10/10 masterpiece tendies keep bragging about?
            I’ve seen better gameplay in Gone Home, LMAO.

Anonymous
            Anonymous

I’d probably have an ounce of respect for you if you went to the effort of recording your own webm rather than lazily converting youtube videos, this shit is Barry tier shitposting
            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SspXAe0s4NE

Anonymous

Nobody wants your contrarian opinions

Anonymous
          Anonymous
        Anonymous

>iframes on your dash
        >iframes on your up spell
        >iframes on your down spell
        *Yawn*

Anonymous
            Anonymous

*iframes your post*

Anonymous

now compare it to Dread instead of a 20 year old game using a cherry picked weapon skip you retard.
            Fucking Hollowfags are ruining the hype for Silksong with this shit.

Anonymous

It’s a good thing their precious team is so incompetent that silksong isn’t gonna come out

Anonymous

To be fair, you have to unlock iframes on the dash, and there’s a cooldown on it.

Anonymous

I tried HK and got bored
        this has never happened to me in a Metroid or Castlevania game before

Anonymous

I feel like the bosses are just right in Dread. They take a few tries to figure out the patterns, but the boss still goes down before I get too frustrated.

Both Dread and HK are good.

Anonymous

already did, it was so shit i dropped it 5 mins in

Anonymous

>ribbitera nite

Anonymous

I like HK but I will never get you retards trying to claim it’s a better Metroidvania than Metroid itself. It isn’t even like Metroid, it’s basically Souls

Anonymous

>It isn’t even like Metroid, it’s basically Souls
          Jesus fucking christ, those people really only know two games.

Anonymous

How is HK not a Soulslike with light Metroidvania elements? Combat approach, the death/checkpoint system, the souls themselves, and also abandoning pure power-ups in favor of what basically amount to equipment. Hell, the visual design is constantly dark and dreary without much change. Obviously Souls didn’t invent these things but the execution is absolutely telling of where they got it from

Anonymous

>How is HK not a Soulslike
              Because soleslike isn’t a genre despite what zoomers say.

Anonymous

read the fucking post

Anonymous

I did. You retards see soles everywhere. It’s not healthy. I’d tell you to play more games but we both know you’d just a rehash of the same old shit.

Anonymous

The devs themselves have talked about this. Their inspirations were early adventure games like Zelda 2, Metroid, Faxanadu and stuff like that.

They just happened to be inspired by the same style of game that inspired Souls. And then zoomers who haven’t played games just think Souls invented this shit.

Except the corpse running bullshit, that was clearly ripped from Souls and it doesn’t fit in the game at all.

Anonymous

I have. Metroid Dread is still a fantastic game.

Anonymous

Post your progress anon. I just got Power Bombs in Dread, so I’m close to the end.

Anonymous

Not him, but I literally just have pantheon 5 left.

Anonymous

Nice flash game hro

Anonymous

>boss litteraly just stand still and teleport away

Anonymous

Stop being so fucking autistic.

Anonymous

TC is full of retards and silksong will never release.

Anonymous

Why do you hate Hollow Knight so much? I mean it’s obvious you’re not actually a fan and that you only shill it in Metroid threads for the purpose of turning Metroid fans against Hollow Knight and its fans, but why do you do it?

Anonymous

But that looks terrible.
        I’m not playing an ugly game just because it’s got good mechanics

Anonymous

Hollow turds eternally seething over the superior and original Metroidvania.

Anonymous

>indie shit for trannies
        LOL

Anonymous

Well yes, this is the kind of game where you die once or twice to bosses bzfore beating them, it makes for good pacing.

Anonymous

its funny, that i keep reading people complaining about the difficulty. i beat it the first time with max. 4 attempts at each boss.

Anonymous

Just go find more e-tanks

Anonymous

Why do 3rd worlders incite the franchise wars?

Anonymous

hollow knight has had dedicated shitposters since day one, it’s simply the latest attempt to get more people to hate it with them by associating it with garbage false flag spam

Anonymous

Because Thirdies are used to eternal strife, so they bring it to the internet as that is what they are comfortable with.
        It’s all the Thirdie knows.

Anonymous

>if you’re just trying to figure out a tell for the first time
      For lots of these attacks, you’re not supposed to figure out the tell on the first try. They give you a checkpoint right before the boss so that you can try again quickly.

It may be a drastically different game, but Metroid Dread subscribes to the same Dark Souls/Monster Hunter school of "Throw yourself at the enemy over and over until you learn the tells."

Anonymous

People have a problem with this because a game over screen makes them sad and angry for some reason.
        Like, nothing even happened, you didn’t lose an hour of progress, all you did was gain done knowledge of the boss, now go try it again idiot

Anonymous

I’ve been informed by twitter that if you find any part of this game difficult or get stuck then you’re a worthless casual that should just quit and return the game because you’re not intelligent or hardcore enough for it like them. This mentality on one of the biggest social media platforms definitely isn’t going to turn people away at all, don’t be silly.

Anonymous

Git. Gud

Anonymous

Op, the game is very special. A must-play even.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGqOqnioORo

Anonymous

You mean Metroid finally takes advantage of the bajillions of health you get?
      Took them long enough. In basically every Metroid game, the moment you get 4 energy tanks, you become borderline unkillable because enemies do such little damage.

Anonymous

Yeah, bosses can easily wreck your shit this time, and even common enemies hit hard enough that early game exploration is death-filled.

Anonymous

What’s the point of getting 20 tanks if you can only take 5 hits?
        have 4 tanks instead and lower damage

Anonymous

You are stronger vs average enemy, you do actually have more hits you can take. You evolve as the enemy does, but you outscale them with the more upgrade you get (sort of)

Anonymous

Dread is super stingy with the energy upgrades, too.

Anonymous

Then try it a second time

Anonymous

Yeah the damage is kinda bullshit and frustrating. But at least fights are quick to get back into, and don’t take very long once you figure them out.

Anonymous

I think what would bother anyone is the fact that it is a perfect example of artificial difficulty. Early on, the game railroads you into a certain direction with certain powerups and upgrades (like energy tanks and more missiles) totally unavailable. This creates artificial challenge because the developers have made it more likely that you will take have less health going into a fight.

I’m not saying its too hard "waah," but it is annoying that its such a contrived mechanic.

Anonymous

just don’t get hit, bro

Anonymous

Whoa son, I’m not that other anon. I already finished the game my dude.

Anonymous

>taking damage is now a “contrived mechanic”

this board is fucking rotten

Anonymous

The difficulty in the overworld creates a sense of growth as you upgrade Samus throughout the game, and the bosses being hard drives home how powerful they are and when you still manage to beat them, it proves how capable Samus is. It’s not rocket science anon.

Anonymous

>taking damage is now a “contrived mechanic”

this board is fucking rotten

just don’t get hit, bro

You guys are really not open to any criticism of this title at all. I didn’t say anything bad about it to begin with. Imagine if I criticized Super Metroid or something. If a game is really solid, which Metroid Dread is, then its perfectly reasonable that is also has flaws just like anything else. The fact that every objection is greeted by a "you’re playing the game wrong" reply is indicative of how insecure and guarded you are about a videogame. A.k.a. you sound mad about other people’s observations (and I already beat the game so I don’t care what you think anyway).

Anonymous

“artificial difficulty” is a retarded non-argument and always has been, whatever bullshit you throw in afterward doesn’t matter.

No shit having less health makes it harder, Is not having access to the plasma beam before the first boss “artificial difficulty” too?

Anonymous

>typing all that
              You’re so mad

Anonymous

All I said is that the difficult aids in story telling, calm down

Anonymous

I’m open to criticism.
              As fluid and nice as Samus controls, the button assignments for abilities is so awkward at times, even with Pro controller I have often fallen down somewhere just trying to shoot an enemy with a rocket and got grapple or morph ball by mistake, but that’s also something I can mitigate by getting better at it. It could’ve been easier however.
              The graphics and the bosses could’ve been more interesting (not the main bosses, they have sequences, multiple tactics and are real Metroidvania bosses), like the 7th Mother brainlet you kills and get the 7th Omega Beam again just to flop the EMMI Again was dull and they could’ve done more there.

But your criticism is it’s too hard for you. So try again, this game literally doesn’t punish you for a death AT ALL. It’s only your own mental fragility and your childish frustrations over something that does not matter in the slightest is the problem. Why is it only Metroid Dread that is being criticised for difficulty, when every Castlevania boos is like this, every old Metroid game was harder and clunkier? It’s obvious you’re raging and seething over fucking nothing.

tl;dr git gud and stop crying

Anonymous

even though you only actually fight five of them, the control units are inexcusable.
                at least with the chozobots the arena varied and you later fight multiples at once.
                and the mawkins had their moveset change over time, with later ones having the shield.
                all that changes in the control unit fights is turret placement, it’s honestly laughable

Anonymous

>even though you only actually fight five of them
                  Wait, only 5? I killed them all?
                  Have you even finished the game?

Anonymous

first core is dead when you reach it, and the last one dies when samus sucks the life out of the power bomb EMMI
                    did YOU finish the game?

Anonymous

>limiting your capabilities is artificial difficulty

nigga that’s called pacing which is the reason they know when they can throw 2 chozo robots at you with you being more than capable to handle it.

Is every game that doesn’t have RPG mechanics or stat boosts artificial difficulty?

Anonymous

That isn’t what makes the game hard. What makes it hard is the control scheme. Using both shoulder buttons during boss fights all the time is giving me carpal tunnel

Anonymous

pro controller is a dream for this, already had enough arthritis from Samus Returns

Anonymous

SR made my left thumb ache so bad after playing for long enough, I fucking hate having to use the shitty 3DS analog stick on a 2D action platformer, shit is aids

Anonymous

It’d be nice if missiles were a toggle instead.
        Bosses really are just missile spam it’d be nice not to hold R the whole fight

Anonymous

>two fucking health tanks worth of damage per hit
      So you’ve only played like 2 hours and fought one boss? Later bosses do ~6 tanks in a hit on normal.

Anonymous

>Later bosses do ~6 tanks in a hit on normal.
        No they don’t lmao

Anonymous

most of the bosses give you a way to farm health midkill if you know what youre doing

Anonymous

Some bosses take 4 on hard.

Anonymous

That can kind of make sense since you wouldn’t be playing Hard Mode the first run-through but maybe it’s like DMC3-ism (Hard should have the stipulations of Normal to be truly balanced).

Anonymous

I doubt any of the bosses do 2 full E-Tanks on normal mode(which would be 4 on hard)

Anonymous

pretty sure bird cock’s bigass laser attacks do 2 full tanks.

Anonymous

https://files.catbox.moe/lht5b2.mp4

>NOOOOO, HOW DID YOU EXPECT ME TO KNOW THIS, WHY I CAN’T JUST PRESS X TO SOLVE EVERYTHING LIKE IN MY """GAMES"""

Anonymous

He’s wrong about it being bad design but at the same time almost none of those streamers actually figured it out using environmental clues. They almost all just thought "shoot enemy" and missed, accidentally revealing the way.

Again, this isn’t agreeing with David but just pointing out that the video isn’t really an accurate comparison. "Even streamers could figure out the solution" doesn’t work when most of them didn’t.

Anonymous

>. They almost all just thought "shoot enemy" and missed, accidentally revealing the way.
          The enemy which was put there for a reason.
          Almost like the level design clicked.

Anonymous

the enemies were place there for that reason

Anonymous
        Anonymous

holy shit what a retard

Anonymous

A better example would have been that one emmi area where it splits into 3 different rooms and one of them has a single block you can destroy with a missile

Anonymous

>https://files.catbox.moe/lht5b2.mp4
        holy shit this can’t be real

Anonymous

None of the bosses in Dread take more than a handful of attempts other than maybe the final boss, and even that one you’ll get in a dozen or so. They’re all very fair with their telegraphing. Now, if you’re suggesting you should be able to one shot every boss on your first attempt, yes that is asking a bit much.

Anonymous

https://twitter.com/buboffoon/status/1448635533467402248?s=20

is this level the biggest filter of the game? all the normies are complaining about it

Anonymous

>That overcorrection and hitting the fire tree thing TWICE

anon needs to take a break

Anonymous

Don’t you need the Gravity Suit there? I can’t remember, I beat the game last week.

Anonymous

No, on his last attempt he gets up and shoot the critters away, then he just didn’t double jump at the peak of his jump, he sagged then tried double jumping. Shit gamer.

Anonymous

We all makes dumb mistakes sometimes, especially in games like this. If Jaffe didn’t rage quit and call the game bad because of it then his mistake would have been fine too.

Anonymous

No, sorry.
              There’s having shit moments, then there’s being so stuck you, RECORD ANOTHER HALF ASSED ATTEMPT ON YOUR SWITCH, POST IT DIRECT TO TWITTER AND ASK INSTEAD OF JUST TRYING AGAIN.

I’m glad these idiots get filtered. But at the same time now future Metroid games are going to be easier because of wimps that can’t stand losing, facing a challenge or dying a few times. Pathetic.

Anonymous

>But at the same time now future Metroid games are going to be easier because of wimps that can’t stand losing, facing a challenge or dying a few times.
                I doubt that considering we just had Samus Retruns a few years ago and Dread is harder.

Anonymous

i thought the biggest filter was the power outage in dairon

Anonymous

I got filtered by the same room as Jaffe but never had an issue there.

Anonymous

What about the power outage in Dairon would filter people? Maybe it’s just because I’ve played through it 3 times now but I can’t remember anything weird or hard about it

Anonymous

Does this guy have a disability that gives him clumsy fingers or something? This isn’t a clip of somebody being stuck because they don’t know what to do, it’s just a complete and utter failure at using the controls. He does wall jumps that aren’t necessary and can’t time any of his jumps, or even when to let go of the control stick. I’m honestly shocked he made it this far when he’s that bad at the controls.

Anonymous

>never played metroid
      >having trouble with the first enemy that forces me to counter

Anonymous

>fight against boss first time
      >absolutely crushing it
      >jump left right and on top of it literally taken 0 damage so far
      >suddenly realize one of its attacks has a counter glitter
      >spend the rest of the fight looking for the tell because I wanna see the cool QTE
      >mix up signals
      >fuck up the timing when the actual move comes out
      >die like a bitch
      >try again
      >ignore the counter mechanic
      >ez pz lemon queezy boss
      Fuck this counter bullshit. Why the fuck should I engage close quarters when I can go pew pew pew from across the screen.

Anonymous

because counters let you get a lot more damage in a smaller window, which is important in a game like Dread where the real test of skill is how fast you can beat it

Anonymous

Yeah man. Bosses should only have one way to kill them with no variability whatsoever. Wish it was more linear.

Anonymous

There’s literally a tooltip that says "No attack is impossible to dodge, study your opponent to discover openings.

I literally died like 5 times max on only 3 fights, and they were because I didn’t know one attack and got hit by it, or I was being dumb or dropping the ball. The game isn’t hard and you’re laughable for suggesting it is unforgiving when it starts you outside boss and EMMI rooms despite a save point often being several rooms away or more.

Anonymous

I played the series from Super onward through the month of September for the first time.
      Dread is pretty in line with the avg difficulty of those games. In Fusion, every enemy hits like a Dread boss. In Zero Mission, I only remember struggling with Mother Brain.
      Dread might be the fairest overall due to the new and smoother mobility options.

Anonymous

Only Super and Zero Mission are easy games when it comes to official 2D Metroids. The rest are significantly harder when it comes to enemy encounters.

Anonymous

Dread however does not allow the player to explore to get more e-tanks if they get stuck on a boss, due to the linear funneling and lack of secret collectibles IN THE EARLY GAME. So I’m not surprised beginners would get stuck on the first 2-3 bosses without any means to lower the difficulty trough exploring.
          Other Metroids either had easier first bosses, or more early "grinding" opportunities.

Anonymous

>Regular enemies take 3 Charge beams to kill
      >Countering them lets you kill things in one shot, including machines

I don’t like this direction

Anonymous

Later on you can one shot enemies with your attacks except high level enemies, even armoured ones. Melee is just reserved for boss QTEs, enemies immune to all damage and a few odd ones that explode if you kill them regularly and damages you, whereas a Screw Attack or counter would kill them outright.

I too was worried but as I progressed I only killed things with the counter if I needed fat heals and missiles.

Anonymous

Use missiles. Also Dash Counter kills a lot of smaller enemies instantly without killing your movement

Anonymous

Your best DPS changes, it’s not always charged shots, sometimes it’s missiles (quicker bursts, or higher damages after upgrade).
        And sometimes some enemies are not worth chasing after.
        Sometimes missiles are quicker than counter because the ennemy doesn’t do the counterable attack first or you miss the window.
        It’s a lot less obnoxious than in SR (literally anti-fun). SR was the bad direction they went away from.

Anonymous

If you cant beat the boss during your first attempt due to figuring out the fight taking too many resources to win with after you finally figure it out

Why not just
      Beat it the second attempt? You figured out the fight before and don’t need to waste resources doing that again.

Anonymous

>That is way too unforgiving if you’re just trying to figure out a tell for the first time.
      No it isn’t, because the game always gives you checkpoints 5 seconds before a boss room. You would maybe have an argument here if it sent you back to your last save like the old Metroid games did, but when dying is such a non-issue there’s really no reason not to have hard bosses.

Anonymous

You have infinite retries to figure that shit out. Don’t be a shitter quitter and persevere.
      Every single boss starting from the point of the storm missile bug has utterly BTFO’d me at least 6 times, but by then I could usually no damage them. They all have obvious patterns. Learn them, stop rushing with the missile spam. This is different from other Metroid games. You can’t just find some cheese spot to comfortably missile spam bosses, they force you to use all of your movement options. Use them.

Anonymous

It’s a good game, just not a good hollowvania game.

Anonymous

>trying to beat bosses in the first try

This is how we can tell you just want a baby game, retard. Where the fuck is the fun in that.

Anonymous

I’m no pro at vidya, and even I was worried going into Dread. I’d only ever played a smidge of SR on 3DS and I can honestly say with a 8 almost 9 hour clear time, it’s not that fucking hard.

I got lost maybe 3 times, figured it out, died a bunch, but it was all just trial and error. I think people are really getting filtered on execution and not being told where to go anymore. A lot of modern games are very direct by either telling you where to go or forcing you to only go one way. The times I got lost were when I got a power up and deviated from the level’s natural flow. I’m surprised people are getting this bent out of shape over Metroid.

Anonymous

It’s really funny because even with the game telling you fuckall about where to go, it’s impossible to get lost because you either run in circles in the same 4 rooms or the path you follow naturally always imevitably ends up leading you to the objective. Modern zoom zooms don’t know what initiative is.

Anonymous

This board really exposed how bad people are at games. Twitter, resetera, reddit im not surprised at their retardation but I expected more from the place that people pretend theyre good at games

git gud

Anonymous

If bosses don’t do lots of damage then you’re not forced to actually learn the mechanics. So many Metroidvanias (particularly the ones with RPG mechanics or customisable builds) allow you to soak up lots of damage and brute-force the boss, which doesn’t make for a very interesting fight. Samus’s greatest asset is her movement and agility, so the game makes sure you take advantage of that.

Anonymous

I’m getting wrecked by the twin robot chozo soldiers

Anonymous

Air dash over them use your homing missiles fuck your retarded.

Anonymous

>bosses doing 20% of your HP in one hit is too hard
      You can’t be serious

Anonymous

Is anyone here immensely bothered by the leniency of the checkpoint system? I’m having a blast with the game but this is my #1 complaint.

When I get caught by an EMMI and rightfully killed for being a dumbass, I should get sent back to the last time I saved in the dedicated save rooms. It should be punishing. Instead the game plops me right outside the room I died in, there is zero progress lost and I feel coddled. It’s amazing that journos are still crying about the difficulty of this game considering nothing in the game causes you to lose sufficient progress and you can immediately try every challenge again until you eventually succeed by sheer bullheadedness if nothing else.

Anonymous

Same. I have basically no motivation to actually learn to get past EMMIs when I can just try out 6 or 7 different flavors of rushing past it until it works, because dying only sets me back 10 seconds anyways. And the journos don’t care that they aren’t losing progress on deaths (likely because they expect this to just be a given feature in video games), they’re mad because their forward progress has been stopped. These people literally want video games that will not actually challenge the player. If they have to get good then they don’t like it, and I’d bet my ass that there are articles out there saying so, or more realistically, passive-aggressively implying it.

Anonymous

>Is anyone here immensely bothered by the leniency of the checkpoint system?
        Nope, because Dread wouldn’t be as challenging as it is without a lenient checkpoint system.
        The game would be much easier if it wasn’t for numerous checkpoints. In the end, it’s still a Nintendo game and Nintendo doesn’t want their games to be too difficult.
        >Inb4F-ZeroGX

Anonymous

>Nope, because Dread wouldn’t be as challenging as it is without a lenient checkpoint system.
          Give the option to turn it off or have it disabled on the higher difficulty. Wow problem solved

Anonymous

I think with EMMIs they should be the exception. You might think it’s lenient now, but think of how much more tedious EMMIs would be since now not only do they insta-kill you with a very slim chance to counter, but you have to walk all the way back from your most recent save point.

Anonymous

Yes but with the plethora of ways to escape EMMIs you should be punished in some equivalent way for getting caught. The map design facilitates avoiding them kind of easily, especially once you have cloaking, and last night I got caught by one twice and did in fact manage to escape with the melee counter twice in a row so even that avenue is possible. My thinking is that the game is already lenient enough with EMMI encounters, so the price of failure should be high if they’re going to be tense at all.

Anonymous

What’s the best way to play the first Metroid?

Anonymous

Zero Mission (and its romhacks)

Anonymous

Learn the patterns, it’s not that hard once you get what to do

Anonymous

This games have so many dumb Metroid moments, Dunkey will thrash this game, enjoy your popularity kek

Anonymous

so die and try again
      there is absolutely no consequence for dying aside from wounded pride

Anonymous

>Dread thread
      >the hollow knight falseflagging melanoid is the first or second reply
      this is going to last for years isn’t it

Anonymous

I wonder if it’s the same schizo who keeps pooping up DMC threads. His MO and mannerisms are the same.

Anonymous

Nah its just the new Ganker mentality that jannies allow

Find one small error or exploit in a game thats doing very well on Ganker

make a webm of it and spam it everywhere while jannies sit back and dilate. Any discussion of the game gets railroaded by the constant seether thats mindbroken that Ganker praised a new game instead of their other shitty game that they like that was ignored. Worst part of these WEBMs is that i never see anyone experience them as they usually never happen when ive played them or seeing others (DMC5, BOTW, KH2) but Ganker eats it up because its an echo chamber

Anonymous

it’s almost like this board is a bad place and staying for any extended period of time is a trap

Anonymous

Not going to lie anon, keep trying the game. It’s really an awesome experience.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGqOqnioORo

Anonymous

come on nigga
      Metroid is not that hard
      bosses have predictable patterns, they telegraph their moves, they don’t fill their stage with hazards or bullet hells, no one hit kills, and almost always there’s a way to restore HP and ammo mid fight

i’d understand it if it was like the final boss of Prime 2 that has a very specific way to kill it before the time limit and the game doesn’t give the player a clue about it
      seriously fuck Dark Samus, i was able to 100% the whole game without a guide but had to look one up to figure out how to harm the fucking final boss because the damn game never even clues you in on what to do

Anonymous

you know I think it’s true that echoes was harder, I remember struggling a lot against a lot of bosses especially since some of them pulled the phantoon trick of having the save room miles away from the boss

Anonymous

Hollow knight is a decent game for a metroidvania drought. Half it’s playtime is bloat and grind though. I do hope they learn from some of the missteps with the original for silksong though, like dread improved over samus returns’s missteps.

Anonymous

Its okay that the last boss is killing me right I don’t think I’ve gone past the first phase in the 10 times I’ve faught him

Anonymous

Damn you really suck ass. When he’s glowing yellow you need to melee him when he taunts you, that’s the only way to damage him.

Viewing 44 reply threads
  • The forum ‘A haunted junk yard’ is closed to new topics and replies.