>Buy this on sale

Home Forums A haunted junk yard >Buy this on sale

• This topic has 92 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 7 months ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 13 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous

>Buy this on sale
      >Literally more fun than 99% of the trash that has come out in the past decade
      I miss the old days, bros.

Anonymous

wait till you find out that sigma 1 and 2 are inferior to ng1 & ng2

Anonymous

Sigma 1 is better than black, sorry my redit frenerico

Anonymous
            Anonymous

>The Sigma games go on to become the definitive versions while the Xbox versions get left in the dust
            >Xboners are still eternally butthurt and crying while Sigmachads literally don’t give a fuck
            kek

Anonymous

Shut up snoy retardarino, you don’t have rights to talk

Anonymous

When you think about it. The team responsible for the Sigma games are probably the guys left behind at TN. If we were to get a NG4 it would be in their hands since Itagaki is long gone.

Anonymous

and that’s unironically a good thing

Anonymous

As long as they learned a lesson from NG3, that game sucked.

Anonymous

Itagaki made Devils Third, which exposed him as a hack.

Anonymous

You never played Devil’s Third

Anonymous

>ue3
                    >tps
                    >Le bald kewl guy as protagonist
                    >fps drops
                    Embarrassing

Anonymous

devil’s third probably had the most fucked development cycle out of any game in the last decade, i wouldn’t put itagaki to bed just for that. Kinda hard to make a game when your publisher keeps getting closed down.

Anonymous

No it is not, just easier and soulless

Anonymous

Original wasn’t hard and didn’t had soul either

Anonymous

weak reply

pc is an irrelevant platform

Moronic child, PCs are used to make games

Anonymous

>Moronic child, PCs are used to make games
                Its all meaningless, consoles is where they get money from games, pc gaming started dying out since ps3/x360 era and is almost completely dead and useless now, it’s barely staying afloat, all its getting is shitty console ports, simple as is

Anonymous

>source: Ass

Anonymous

If you can’t see what’s happing irl I can only pity you

>consoles are where the tribalistic consumer pigs battle it off at the trough for shit that’ll be free for us anyhow
                    no shit, go on.

yeah bro you can get shitty games that costs pretty much nothing for free, such an achievement, truly pc master race, especially with current gpu prices

Anonymous

>Just bought a 1050xti last week for $250
                      >after my 8 year old 760 fried
                      Learn to look? The only people struggling to look for GPU’s are people who are too lazy to look. Give it a month till cyber monday rolls out to bitch about scalpers and cyrpto you dumb melanoid.

Brb, playing Mitsurgi for free on my PC, because I can.

Anonymous

>>Just bought a 1050xti last week for $250
                        Sad, but you might as well enjoy your 144 fps in 1990’s pc classic, Anon

Keep lying if it floats your turd

I see your brain denies any outside information if it contradicts with your believes

Anonymous

okay, what ever floats your turd pal

Anonymous

>144 fps in 1990’s pc classic
                        what

>theres no issue i bought this 6 year old card for full retail price just the other day

wouldve been more expensive down the road.
                        >issue
                        what issue? Are you a frugal faggot or a big dick console bro, pick one.

Anonymous

>theres no issue i bought this 6 year old card for full retail price just the other day

Anonymous

Keep lying if it floats your turd

Anonymous

>consoles are where the tribalistic consumer pigs battle it off at the trough for shit that’ll be free for us anyhow
                  no shit, go on.

Anonymous

t. tasteless scumfuck retard

Anonymous

I keep hearing this, but I played NG1 on the original Xbox, and don’t remember much difference other than Sigma added some new sequences and weapons.

I know NGB is supposed to be the holy grail, but I’ve never played it, and don’t even know what sets it apart.

Anonymous

Sigma 1 is fine compared to Black, Sigma 2 is an abomination. The horribleness of Sigma 2 has actually bounced back to Sigma 1 and gave it a bit of an unearned bad rep.

Anonymous

Ganker keep spouting this but Sigma 1 is one of the best action games I’ve played. So I don’t give a shit how good 1 or Black are.

Anonymous

Xboners are still this mad? Sigma has more content and better balancing, just get over it.

Anonymous

Sigma 1 is perfectly fine. Only true autists think otherwise. Besides, the extra content more than makes up for whatever minute details you think Black does better.

Anonymous

I see this posted on Ganker all the time but tell me, why are the master collection versions worse?

Anonymous

Sigma 2 particularly.

The Xbox version which came out first had far more enemies on screen(most times leading the game to lag because of it) and was far more unforgiving. Also there was a pretty in-depth dismemberment system within the combat that was really gory that the Sigma game almost completely removed. We’re talking about lopping off arms and legs that would sometimes male the opponents become kamikaze for the most part or let you mitigate the crowd. There was honestly quite a few QoL changes and boss reworks that made the game work better in some ways. The original had a God awful bow and arrow segments that you HAD to use to get past certain parts, in Sigma 2 they retooled it to be much easier to use. Also the whole underwater section was miserable in the original but they reworked it in Sigma 2 to make it a way better paced level.

Tl:dr Sigma 2 has less enemies on screen which is slightly easier and far less blood and gore. But theres some nice changes too.

Anonymous

>Also there was a pretty in-depth dismemberment system within the combat that was really gory
            Ng2 claws were goat at larping as Wolverine lmao

Anonymous

There is less enemies due to performance issues and the enemies have more health and are rebalanced instead of just being hordes of trashmobs. Sigma 2 is just a better and more complete game overall although gore would be nice now that performance is not an issue

Anonymous

Any chances for mods to help with that? I feel this game would benefit from it.

Anonymous

>Sigma 2 is just a better and more complete game

Play the game on Master Ninja and fucking type those words again. Sigma 2 is mind numbingly easy on Acolyte to Mentor then Master Ninja is the most anti fun cancer difficulty mode in the entire series.

Anonymous

>I don’t like it when the game challenges me

Anonymous

Quit being a disingenuous retard, at least I hope that’s what you’re doing because only a massive retard would actually defend lighting fast one shot grabs. The girl missions are also significantly harder than Ryu’s because they’re all garbage. Ayane in particular encounters fiend ninjas 4 chapters before Ryu and she has maybe 1% of his offense.

>Master Ninja is the most anti fun cancer difficulty mode in the entire series.
                  How so? I finished master ninja in vanila ng2 and it was like path of master cheese. What’s worse in ngs2?

On Sigma 2’s Master Ninja nearly all grabs in the game are one shot kill every single time. Grabs in NG do not have very many start of up frames, most just don’t at all. So not only are enemies more aggressive but at any given moment you can just die because grabs are guaranteed deaths. So if a Mage grabs you at full health at any point you’re dead, but you also get to see Ryu/Momiji/Ayane stare directly at the Mage standing up while "GAME OVER" is across your screen. It’s genuinely a terrible experience.

Anonymous

>So if a Mage grabs you at full health at any point you’re dead, but you also get to see Ryu/Momiji/Ayane stare directly at the Mage standing up while "GAME OVER" is across your screen. It’s genuinely a terrible experience
                    And I thought IS faggots or chapter 11 in vanila mnm were bad, Jesus

Anonymous

>Master Ninja is the most anti fun cancer difficulty mode in the entire series.
                How so? I finished master ninja in vanila ng2 and it was like path of master cheese. What’s worse in ngs2?

Anonymous

I already beat the game on MNM. It was hard but not unfair. The easier difficulties feel like a tutorial afterwards

Anonymous

Oh I’m in favor of the lesser enemy count. I played both games and there were times in the original where you were trying to fend off like 5 enemies meanwhile you had another 3 in the background hurting you with projectiles. Or there’d be flying monsters mixed in with ground enemies and you’d have that awkward ass fuck bow and arrow animation that barely did shit damage unless you managed to suck up nearby nimmo. People complain about the less enemies and I understand why, but there was some real imbalance with the amount and different kinds of enemies in the original that seemed far more like artificial difficulty than a planned one.

Anonymous

>>Literally more fun
      >shit bosses
      >ng2 master ninja is cheesefest
      KEK

Anonymous

What boss do you consider shit, and why? Every single one has an opening you can exploit for hits.

Anonymous

>What boss do you consider shit, and why
          Literally first bosses aka horse guy, electric fatman, re reject with tentacles, bonedinosaur in ng blacked
          Ng2 had even worse bossroster and rematches with only difference being minions which are more dangerous than boss itself kek
          >Genshin1: 1 v 1 no is diverse folk on normal
          >Genshin 2: WB spam fest
          >Genshin 3: 1 v 1 same attacks, literally nothing have changed

Anonymous

I found it weird that I could gush through the horseman and just abuse fatman’s patterns. Was it always this easy?

Anonymous

Dunno honestly, played ngb for the first time. I just spammed flying swallow on horse man with occasional ol ut from warlocks

Anonymous

Is the only difference the equips/weapons?

Anonymous

I think on Hard and above you don’t get flying swallow that early.

Anonymous

>mfw going from all the DMC to this
      >chaining orb charged attacks with ninpos
      >flying swallow
      >inazuma drop catching a sneaky faggot with splash damage
      >chaining wall runs
      >the weight to the jump
      DMC is a combo game, but holy fuck do you need to know how to kill shit ASAP.
      I appreciate the fuck out of Sigma, even if it’s not black. It’s so chunky.
      Only on mission 5 of 1, but I hear a lot of shit about 3. I’m curious to see how it plays.

Anonymous

DMC and Ninja Gaiden strive for completely different things. Why the fan base were always at eat other’s throats was literal surface level console war shit. Both series are great.

Anonymous

They are, DMC is empowerment through juggling and trying to never touch the ground.
          NG is empowerment through positioning, making a hit count and knowing how to utilize your moveset.

The only comparable thing I suppose is the positioning (moreso back to DMC 1).

Anonymous

ive played all versions and the xbox ones are indeed better but sigma 1 is still good
      sigma 2 on the other hand…

Anonymous

How do I get gud with big booba blonde lady in ngs?

Anonymous

Counter. And there’s a move you hold block and dodge in the direction over enemies heads for a throw that’s good.

Anonymous

>Ninja Gaiden 1 is the only good Ninja Gaiden

shit serie but great first game.

Anonymous

NG2 for Xbox was a damn fine follow up. But you could tell they lost something in the process. The story was nearly nonexistent compared to a pretty decent one in NG1. The later part of NG2 seemed to really lose focus too. I remember one of the final missions was literally just a boss rush of all the former bosses you had fought before. Except like 2x of them so more difficult. The last boss was also weird as shit, I think one of the phases was a giant baby.

Anonymous

>boss rush of all the former bosses you had fought before
          Nah. You just fought them in pair in 1 level as opposed to each boss having own dedicated chapter. Only 1 boss (Genshin) gets new shit. All 5 greater fiends are mostly the same with minions added

Anonymous

You had to fight 2 of those lava armadillo things. And fight that black fire demon guy within the same level

Anonymous

>You had to fight 2 of those lava armadillo things
              Kek, forgot about them.
              >And fight that black fire demon guy within the same level
              And the wolf guy paired with centaurs. And then it is just lightning faggot, demon Genshin/big titty blood lady and Rasputin/baby archiefiend/mature archfiend

Anonymous

That seems pretty boss rushy to me. NG1 just paced the end of the game better instead of just throwing repeated bosses at you.

Anonymous

>That seems pretty boss rushy to me.
                  Eh, you still have to fight through minions in chapters 12-13. While the final chapter is pretty much a glorified boss rush with 5 bossfights and only 2 encounters with lesser enemies (don’t count red fish cringe)

Anonymous

I’ll just write down my thoughts on the Master Collection in case any anons are still wondering wether they should buy or not
      >Sigma 1
      pretty fucking good, the combat in this game feels really good, even the most basic enemies are a real threat, letting your guard down in any moment is basically inviting a quick death on yourself, my only gripe with it is that the dash move (flying swallow) is very unreliable due to how inconsistent it’s triggers are. Also, this game has too many doors for my taste, they may be very quick" loading screens", but they’re still a bit annoying. Also, since it’s a 10-12 hour long game, buying the collection on sale is already worth it just for this game.
      >Sigma 2
      one of my biggest disappointments in vidya, this game starts strong, the combat feels and plays even better than Sigma 1, BUT, it’s too fucking easy. The bosses in S1 were simple, but they weren’t pushovers, which is what the bosses in S2 are, they feel like a waste of time due to their low health pools and low damage. Overall, Sigma 2 is a fine game, but it’s just so fucking easy that it becomes tedious to the point that I forced myself to finish this game.
      >Razor’s Edge
      still haven’t played it, but from what I’ve seen and read about it, I probably won’t even give it a chance, specially after playing Sigma 2

>tldr: buy the colletion on sale, play and replay Sigma 1, ignore 2 and 3

Anonymous

Spoiler.

3RE is so bad you’ll rethink how good 2 was.

Anonymous

Razor’s Edge is much better than 2. If RE didn’t have the stink of vanilla 3 on it most would consider it better than NG2

Anonymous

much better than Sigma 2*

Anonymous

On what merit? RE didn’t change the shitfest forced cinematic story, the drab levels that somehow are worse than the corridors from 2 and awful enemy design with nothing new or interesting compared to previous entries.
            Like, the only thing I ever saw people praising was how they essentially reused the enemies and levels from Ligma 1&2 and put them as secret and challenge missions.
            Either that or because of that DoA avatar fag jerking off to the game because it has his waifus playable.

Anonymous

The combat and enemies are better, that’s the point. The girl characters are also not utter dogshit either, they’re actually fairly strong.

Anonymous

The combat is terrible. That steel on bone mechanic is trash. They changed nimpo completely. The bosses are only beatable if you spam them. I can excuse a shit story cause even 2 had a shit story but there is nothing better about 3RE except for maybe the extra character levels. Maybe.

Anonymous

RE has the best combat in the series, the fuck you talking about? now Ninja Gaiden black, that’s shit combat right there. cope harder

Anonymous

Black feels more tactile and actually has some weight to it. RE is a floaty spam fest with some of the most bullshit unfun enemies ever put into an action game. And all the encounters play out the same because they take place in the same circular arenas and the enemy variety is bad.

Anonymous

The level design kills RE. Hallway..circular arena wave fest…hallway..circular arena wave fest..kunai climbing…Hallway…jump off ledge into qte…circular arena wave fest…fuck.

Anonymous

If you didn’t play on MNM and are complaining about it being too easy then just kys man

Anonymous

nice bait, but MNM in Sigma 2 is unlocked after the first playthrough, I say check, what do you say?

Anonymous

So the game is easier because you played the first game, no shit. Beat it on Mentor then beat it on MNM you fucking faggot. You’re playing on the second easiest difficulty complaining it’s too easy.

Anonymous

Daily reminder that if you’ve only played sigma 2 you’ve never played ng2 and are lying to yourself

Anonymous
      Anonymous

Sigma 1 > Razor’s Edge > Sigma 2

Anonymous

>too hard wheres my easy difficulty with crouch

Anonymous

no real reason to get this since the real uncucked NG2 now works on emulator and can run on laptops.

granted xenia is only for directX 12 which is shit because the original games would have run on dx9.

Anonymous

>NG2 now works on emulator and can run on laptops.
        Has some bugs though, most notably unavoidable crash in chapter 12 without a patch. Other bugs are
        >fucked up icons
        >sound issue in cutscenes
        >crash in ToV on mentor (?)
        >crash in chapter 14 if tou get caught by red fish

Anonymous

which version has the analog boobs physics

Anonymous

Im a simple man, I see a game with ninjas in black clothes, I like

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • The forum ‘A haunted junk yard’ is closed to new topics and replies.