Craziest conspiracy theories you’ve ever heard

Home Forums General video game discussion & off topic Craziest conspiracy theories you’ve ever heard

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 40 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous

Post the whackadoodliest, most schizophrenic conspiracy theories you’ve ever come across. I’ll start with some random ones:

1) Pyramids were built by napoleon in 19th century – https://www.stolenhistory.org/threads/did-napoleon-build-the-great-egyptian-pyramids.63/

2) Whole history is staged and faked. Ancient Greece and Rome never existed at all. Ancient era happened around 1700.

3) Nukes are fake. Chain reaction is not proven. Example believer:

Any video links/reading material/youtube videos/podcasts discussing such subjects are welcome.

I am not a robot

• #29227 Reply
      Anonymous

Christchurch was a false flag to shutdown 8ch because of how much support anons were giving eachother in /nofap/

• #29234 Reply
      Anonymous

The craziest conspiracy theories are the ones which would require the collusion and lifetime silence of thousands of people. Chemtrails for example.

• #29311 Reply
        Anonymous

Legislated chemical "stabilizers" that would be expelled in exhaust make it so that the conspiracy could be limited to a relative few. Not saying I buy into it, but I can see how it could be done.

• #29451 Reply
        Anonymous

Manhattan project dummy

• #29251 Reply
      Anonymous

1) Society is a farm for the oligarchs to consume and harvest new borns and some other utilities from the host population ,that’s cultivated in a way where we’re conditioned to assume a world view that hides all the details. Through schooling and deliberate false ideologies promoted around.

2)Abrahamism is based on the suffering God allows, because he wants it.

3) UFO contact is constantly proven, but obviously hidden. For political reasons.

• #29467 Reply
        Anonymous

>Society is a farm for the oligarchs to consume and harvest new borns and some other utilities from the host population
        800,000 kids go missing in the USA EVERY YEAR.

• #29477 Reply
          Anonymous

And how many are found? you simpleton. A kid goes missing for two days a missing persons report is filed, they find him the next day. Many such cases.

• #29253 Reply
      Anonymous

9/11 Theories:
      >they were brought down by energy weapons
      >the planes in all media broadcasts, all video cameras, were CGI

But who the gently caress knows. Idk what to believe anymore

• #29425 Reply
        Anonymous

No energy weapons. Controlled demo. The fire and smoke in the building weren’t real, they were pyro and smoke machines. Explosions were movie pyro. No one ever worked in the buildings except the tourist attractions. Planes were cgi. First responders were actors.

• #29257 Reply
      Anonymous

Subsaharan africans building pyramids and inventing things is the most gently caressed up, easily debunked, conspiracy theory I have ever heard.
      >"We taught wipipo how to bathe en’ sheeeeit!"
      >still living in mud huts in the 21st century
      >think that consuming the organs of albinos cures AIDS
      >think "a sorcerer" created the Ebola virus

• #29264 Reply
      Anonymous

The Swiss have something called "The evaporator"

Ever wonder the REAL reason they are NEVER gently caressed with in Europe? Everyone could be loosing their shit all around but no one dares gently caress with the Swiss? Its because they have the evaporator. Where they got it, no idea. All I know is one day years maybe decades before WWI the Swiss invited world leaders to a secret meeting, where they demonstrated the Evaporator. The device can instantly evaporate any object or person any where in the world, instantly. No trace left, and with zero warning. Im not sure about the limits of it, if there are any…But that is why no one ever gently caresss with the Swiss.

• #29265 Reply
      Anonymous

The single-soul hell reality, basically something I came up with myself
      >this universe/reality is a prison/hell/punishment chamber for another universe/reality
      >there is only one soul held within this reality
      >every time the physical body dies, it is reincarnated across space but also across time, meaning you could die today and be reborn as a caveman
      >the purpose of this reality is to serve as a tool for the soul to understand the complex web of actions and reactions that cause happiness and suffering
      >the "simulation" isn’t complete until you have lived as every person there can ever be, and are able to recall all your past and future lives and what what done to/for you in those lives
      >Buddhism is the true religion in that it acknowledges that reincarnation occurs and the purpose of enlightenment is to remove yourself from the cycle (ending the simulation)
      >if you’re reading this it means that the worst experiences are behind you, but you’re still far from enlightenment
      >enlightenment occurs when one can recall all their past and future lives and can therefore become the perfect human by analyzing the complex chain of events that led to instances of joy and suffering, allowing you to avoid the latter
      >In the final incarnation you are the original Buddha, trying to convince the other instances of yourself of the nature of reality
      >Once you die, you either return to the original reality as just one perfect soul among innumerable other perfect souls, or achieve apotheosis, allowing you to create more souls/universes
      >The second is the most likely as it allows for the meta-organism to reproduce.
      I’m not sure if I believe this or not.

• #29382 Reply
        Anonymous

So you read The Egg?

• #29405 Reply
          Anonymous

I don’t know what that is. Refer to the namefag’s earlier post; I guess I’m not the first person to imagine something similar.

• #29461 Reply
        Anonymous

I’ve come up with something close to that myself without reading.

• #29468 Reply
          Anonymous

It’s an overcomplicated way to say you’re God, you’re not God. The soul isn’t real and neither is reincarnation, we are our bodies.

• #29272 Reply
      Anonymous

There are entire subsets of society who practice occult rituals, most of small town America is actually just homogenous populations who practice different forms of occultism.

• #29277 Reply
      Anonymou󠛡󠛡s

i have like 10k word document filled only with the names of theories i got from /x/
      do you want some?
      Vampires
      Rockmen
      Ghost girl
      Nephelim
      Giants
      Iraqui Giants
      The Arianni
      Aetherians
      Sea people
      Indian blue dogs
      Sewer trolls
      Highway trolls
      Antarctic Werewolves
      Yantic river dwarves
      New Delhi monkeyman
      Skinwalkers/Goatmen
      Wetiko/Wendingo
      “Stick Indians”
      Sentient fungi penis
      Demolition elves
      Penny goblins (Southside leprechauns)
      Time goblins (DO NOT RESEARCH)
      Assyrian tigers (never went extinct)
      Trilobites (never went extinct)
      Protodites
      Neo dinosaurs
      Dogboy Arkansas
      Haggard’s living mummy
      Cotton Hollow giant
      Cameraheads
      The grey gobling of King Charles XII
      Irish Rock mothers
      Manatee-human subspecies
      Sentient clouds
      Parasitic rain clouds
      Dead sirens
      Digital molluscs
      The Tuvalu fishman
      Oil pit squid
      Entities born from hurricane forces
      Venezuelan kissing rhinos
      Door dogs
      Concrete people of Collaguast
      Inverted humans
      Hostile plants
      UFOs=Atmospheric life forms
      Smart dust
      Area 51 ant colonies
      CIA-trained assassination bees
      Machine Smurfs
      Sentient Dark Matter
      Children born with wooden teeth
      Genetically modified rocks
      Caspian sea deepwater garden gnomes
      Organic black helicopters
      Animal/plant hybrids
      -Flora and fauna intelligence(Sub Category)
      Plant intelligence
      Palm Trees are sentient
      Salmon telepathic hivemind
      Ant colonies have 400iq combined
      Crow intelligence tests
      Elephant societies
      Dolphin intelligence

• #29278 Reply
        Anonymous

>Ant colonies have 400iq combined
        Ah, the good old "we’re only pretending to be retarded" trick

• #29279 Reply
          Anonymou󠛡󠛡s

some of these are clearly fake but i added them anyway cuz lmao

Glass is the solid form of air
          Shakespeare started the Great Fire of London
          The Xbox 360 button is an eye
          High school exams CIA recruitment testing
          Seattle Sky Needle is an evacuation rocket for the 1%
          Don’t answer a ringing public telephone
          Crusades still in progress by Western soldiers in middle east
          Oil is the life force of the Earth
          Garden Gnome holidays (Tread cautiously)
          Lotteries are a lure of hope by the 1%
          Time travelling North Korean H-Bomb accident caused mass extinction
          Bookmarks change outcome of story
          "Ultra soft" toilet paper Psy-op
          Sydney to New York in 3 hours
          Government uses hurricane winds to compress carbon into Diamonds
          Time is created by clocks
          The sun is cold and space is naturally hot. It keeps us cool enough to live
          Captcha is Skynet training itself
          Your toilet flushes automatically while you sleep
          Band aids are a blood consuming parasite
          (((They))) are using global warming to melt the ice caps to uncover something…( Atlantis, the last remnants of Nazi power, ice wall hiding the other 5 continents, alien ship , the ark that brought man to earth, portal to hell, entrance to the inner earth, portal between poles, ancient biomes hidden in greenhouse pockets under the ice, some kind of “God”, the garden of eden)
          There will be a huge light coming from Sagittarius A in spring 2020, it will make us shift from 3D to 5D.
          Neo-Hussite underground movement
          The sea is the sky (do NOT google)
          Teutonic Knights European Union conspiracy
          US as a continent was formed in the 1400s
          Space is small
          Space travel only takes a few hours
          Pandemonium is in Venus
          Prague Spring Man was a double-amputee
          Water is Earth’s piss
          Medieval internet
          Planets are atoms
          Lost Czechoslovakian Roadside Picnic adaptation was a Chernobyl prediction
          Fictional Universes become real upon creation within the mind.
          Esper-CIA-Soviet Underground Secret Civil War
          Freemasons are misunderstood freedom fighters.

• #29282 Reply
            Anonymous

Here’s some scizo shit from my /x/ notebook
            >6174 BC plastic consumption
            >punching bags are living organisms
            >antarctic werewolves
            >baby monitor portals
            >rain is antimatter
            >dinosaur DNA in humans
            >Georgian kill switch
            >Pangea still exists
            >Area 51 ant colonies
            >NASA discovered the Mars rover (didn’t send it)
            >Nazi banana fuel
            >Fortune 500 is a cult
            >Apollo 11 landed on the wrong moon
            >milk drinking statues
            >WWII was made up of crisis actors
            >five-sided triangles
            >reverse triangulation

• #29421 Reply
            Anonymous

>Captcha is Skynet training itself
            kinda true

• #29379 Reply
        Anonymous

>Time goblins (DO NOT RESEARCH)
        Alright you got me, where do I start?

• #29383 Reply
        Anonymous

please redpill me on sewer trolls and highway trolls

• #29288 Reply
      Anonymous
      • #29292 Reply
        Anonymous

>golf rumors?

• #29293 Reply
          Anonymou󠛡󠛡s

(DO NOT GOOGLE)

• #29295 Reply
            Anonymous

Checked
            It’s like the internet version of the ring

• #29294 Reply
          Anonymous

>he typed it
          I hope you have seven proxies or a will.
          How long until this thread is nuked?

• #29407 Reply
          Anonymous

To avoid unnecessary disruptions to your and your family’s lives, please shelter in place until the committee liaison can make contact with you. Thanks.

• #29510 Reply
          Anonymous

some dude spied on some upstanding wealthy gentlemen in their golf game, and heard some things which were obviously taken out of context. Troubled by this, the man investigated these rumors and obviously found nothing.
          He then coincidentally died shortly after. A shame.
          But his theories were obviously nothing but foolish speculation. Anyone who thinks otherwise needs psychiatrist help haha.
          Stay away from wealthy golf courses, and don’t eavesdrop. Its bad for your health.

• #29512 Reply
            Anonymous

He saw them gently caressing kids or something.

• #29296 Reply
      Anonymous

Mud Flood

• #29298 Reply
        Anonymous

>mud flood
        really interesting as it would be quite recent thing
        especially the version that some of the Russian cites were not build but dig out

• #29301 Reply
          Anonymous

also Tartaria

• #29304 Reply
            Anonymou󠛡󠛡s

they moved it up because they had to make the sewer system

• #29307 Reply
            Anonymous

I can think of a number of explanations for why that is the way it is that don’t involve a massive worldwide, LMFAO, mudflood. Where did all the mud come from BTW?

• #29299 Reply
      Anonymous

I like the mudflood and Tartary Empire stuff. It’s kind of convincing.
      Also that glitches in the matrix are to remind us that life isn’t real and we are just in a dream. This is the reason for repetitive use of numbers (33 108 ect), it’s a code to remind us our reality is something we created

• #29305 Reply
        REPENT

Life is real and we are not in a dream, we will get sick and die. You better get tested to see if you’re fertile, wash your teeth. We didn’t create the Flat Earth, God did.

• #29348 Reply
          Anonymous

That’s what they would have you believe, but why then are dreams not limited to the same rules, and why don’t we get sick spending all day in bed eating tendies? Bed and tendies overcome all illness, because of dreams, which are real, obviously.

• #29428 Reply
          Anonymous

You again. I believe you

• #29300 Reply
      Anonymous

Best schizo one I heard is that pandas aren’t real and are a Chinese hoax. The Chinese lease them out to zoos for millions and if they die they cannot be autopsied and must be sent back. Some since deleted account had videos of animatronic pandas and people in panda suits at foreign zoos.

• #29303 Reply
        REPENT

Why wouldn’t you be allowed to autopsy pandas?

• #29314 Reply
          Anonymous

I don’t think that’s true but I think they were asserting they might be a spy tool

• #29310 Reply
      Anonymous

It makes complete sense that the Earth is flat and the rest are just the imaginations of a bunch of wicked sodomites and morons.

• #29313 Reply
      Anonymous

Evolution is fake. "Neanderthal" and other "primitive hominid" remains are no more than a few thousand years old. The differences in bone structure can be accounted by taking into consideration bone growth in extreme old age. As well as "scientists" purposefully placing bones and "reconstructing" in such a way as to misrepresent the truth. Humans are capable of living for hundreds of years, and they are trying to hide this fact.

• #29318 Reply
        Anonymous

The Bible correlates with life spans of hundreds of years, and The Bible doesn’t tell us how old the Eaarth is, the 6.000 years figure is calculated in modern times from life spans and dates given in The Bible. But i think it’s more than that.

I don’t know how carbon dating works and for all i know it’s bullshit.

• #29316 Reply
      Anonymous

Here’s a conspiracy theory for you: what you see is what you get, with all it’s limitations. The Bible correlates.

You only believe in Outer Space because you’ve been told it exists, you watched space agencies fotoage (which IMO is fake), movies/series/video games (all obviously faae), and you can see lights and shapes in the sky with your naked eyes and a telescope.

All you can do is arrogantly question why would God allow for us to be decieved in this way. Which The Bible actually explains.
      We are fallen. It’s our fault.

• #29410 Reply
        Anonymous

here is a conspiracy theory for you, the bible is fake, written by humans only a couple of hundred years ago. god is fake and you only believe it because others tell you its real.

• #29320 Reply
      Anonymous

Cities are massive "spells" of misery and sickness, channeling that dark energy to who-knows-what

• #29324 Reply
      Anonymous

The world revolves around me. I am the only one who can see, see from my own eyes. Everyone else is seen by me. Why can’t anyone else see from theirs? Why me? Why this?

• #29326 Reply
      Anonymous

I lived in a mental institution for 2 years.

Heard some seriously crazy shit.

One guy said that he got up and saw a multicoloured moon, and his only logical conclusion was that he had teleported through time

He also though that bananas black spots contained microscopic spiders that carried a disease that made you mentally ill, and that this disease would turn you into an exuder. exuders constantly smelled bad and their odor contained the same disease so smelling them could cause you to go insane.

He said he designed the space shuttle and that nasa stole the designs from him.

He claimed that the annunaki star people came here because of a golden asteroid that impacted into quebec.

He claimed that he discovered an anti aging serum when he saw a worm in an apple floating down the river and the worm told him the secret to making the serum, and all of this was thanks to jesus.

Though I think my favorite historical one was Newton thinking the Dark ages were made up but the elite to justify their rule

• #29333 Reply
        Anonymous
        • #29339 Reply
          Anonymous

She does drugs and probably has a mental illness, just sad.

• #29345 Reply
            Anonymous

48:21 is really sad

• #29353 Reply
              Anonymous

Meh, looks healthy all he needs is to get a home. Guy should stop being a bitch, should start selling drugs or something. I only truly pity people with unsolvable problems, what do you want?

>i got nowhere to sleep

The floor, faggot.

>i can do no better i tried tried tried

You can. Just gently caressing do it. You’re not a starving homeless favela niglet with no parents, and those exist. You’re a White man in America, literally sharpen an object and go rob somebody. I dunno.

I like the bitch in the end. She prolly won’t be homeless in the future.

• #29356 Reply
                Anonymous

Oh I didn’t realize you were a white knight.
                I can’t believe you feel sorry for a crackwhore but feel contempt for someone who has tried and failed.

• #29361 Reply
                  Anonymous

I feel sorry for all people with mental illnesses, if she is JUST a crackwhore i have a dick she can suck for an 8ball. LMAO.

He should keep trying, he still can. I mean wtf? that guy is just a bitch. He looks healthy apart from his teeth, he needs to toughen up is all. He CAN do it. He’s a White man in America.

• #29369 Reply
                    Anonymous

All you can see is part of his face, and teeth are an excellent barometer of general health.
                    You are just a thirsty faggot

• #29374 Reply
                      Anonymous

Nah brah, i have water of life right here. For a second there i thought he was the "gently caress her right in the pussy" guy. He was based.

• #29327 Reply
      Anonymous

I heard this ridiculous theory back in school about some man that was fighting a war against major world powers on all sides and diverted a massive amount of resources to systemic chemical genocide of an alien race that gently caressed his and every other country over and had been for hundreds if not thousands of years. Can’t quite remember the name. Crazy stuff though.

• #29328 Reply
      Anonymous

The light bending experiment he provided has no video footage, he’s just telling us it occured.

• #29330 Reply
      Anonymous

I would actually believe it if Satan was the good guy. God is pure evil all throughout the Bible, causes infinite suffering.

• #29332 Reply
        Anonymous

Don’t trust anything that demands that you worship it

• #29337 Reply
          Anonymous

>here you go humans have life. I’ll also give you free will, but just know if you don’t make the right choices I’ve already chosen you’ll be damned forever. Good luck.

• #29342 Reply
            Anonymous

Yes, and it will be your fault. You are given a choice and that choice is obey or go to Hell. Get fresh all you want.

• #29334 Reply
        Anonymous

God does not cause infinite suffering, our suffering is temporary and we are saved and redeemed by our faith in Jesus Christ. In the end all that followed Jesus live happily ever after in the Kingdom of Heaven on Earth IIRC.

They always talk about going to Heaven, but they never mention that Revelations tells us that Jesus comes back and defeats Satan and sends It, It’s demons and It’s followers to Hell forever thus vanquishing all evil forever. If i’m not mistaken.

• #29474 Reply
        Anonymous

That’s because he is. Other names for him are prometheus and enki.

• #29485 Reply
          Anonymous

God is also Enki/Jupiter/Shiva/Satan or whatever, or not God, because it all has to come from somewhere and that’s how omniscience and omnipresence works. All possibility is there at the lowest/highest level, anyway. Hindus call it Brahman, because it’s indivisible. The highest abode is Brahmapura and the lowest Naraka, with the rest and all fluid cycles, usually of repetition and suffering. But it’s all there because of Love, right?

• #29493 Reply
            Anonymous

All possibility is a divagation in the minds of morons and an appeal to vanity, what you see is what you get with all it’s imperfections. It’s the way God made it.

• #29336 Reply
      Anonymous
      • #29346 Reply
        Anonymous

Makes sense to me, i’ve recently heard of this theory. Anything that can explain something in a more simple less spectacular way makes sense to me and i’m always more inclined to believe it. For example, NASA footage is a Hollywood production with movie props actors and CGI.

• #29347 Reply
      Anonymous

My personal one, everything is in a loop. Not just crazy plot or reason behind it, just by observing and studying physics. Just a couple of years ago this was impossible due to a flat universe, but as newer discoveries prove that its spheri, that everything. Im sure you know the basics, like that everything will sooner or later end up as hawking radiation, right? Well now with a spheric universe, all this radiation is trapped. Meaning that theres only a matter of time before all the radiation will be at the exact same spot at the exact same time. Remind me again anon, what do we call that thing again? Where all energy is focused on one single point?

I dont think you anons have a clue of how scary it is, that the end times are starting to connect with the big bang.

Now there could be trillions of big bangs, big bang A happens, A’s death result in a different B happens (different cause of radiation coming from different angles), B’s death lead to C happening, ultimately, you will end up at Z’s death which will lead to big bang A again. And we all know how A will play out so B again comes after A. You can assume the universe we are in now is K. You and i live in K.

This is a fraction of a theory im working on myself, but i can prove 80% of it with physics. Im mostly focused on trying to disprove it, not prove it.

• #29349 Reply
        Anonymous

Based mental case

• #29350 Reply
        Anonymous

Poorly written, didnt notice all the shitty writing. Not schizo typing, just using one hand in bed

• #29352 Reply
          Anonymous

"Spheric" not "spheri".
          "That changes everything", not "that everything".

English isnt the grammar i have on my phone so it happens.

• #29351 Reply
        Anonymous

hopefully the people in the universe after this one have a better time than us

• #29362 Reply
          Anonymous

I dont think you get it that theres a finite amount of universes that can exist. To extend on Descartes here, we think therefore we are; the mere fact we are in this universe right now means that is a probability for it. With infinete time and only a small probability, it will happen again and again. The whole reasoning behind only one universe was because we thought "the big crunch" was impossible. Its not, just a little different.

To put it like this, all the universes are just elements of a bigger loop. All possible universes loop through another. This is the billionth time you are reading this, every action you do, you are condemning yourself to make that same action for all eternity, basicly. If anon spends 10 seconds reading this, and ur gonna live this exact life down to the smallest detail for all eternity. Those 10 seconds X infinity = unlimited time ur gonna spend reading this. Every action you do, you are condemning youself.

• #29357 Reply
        Anonymous

Watching YouTube videos isn’t “studying physics”, retard

• #29358 Reply
        Anonymous

What’s that Nietzsche or something? shut the gently caress up. They can’t prove shit, it’s all blind faith. I hold the assertion that most of Science is black magic.

• #29417 Reply
        Anonymous

the universe is not quite spherical, there is a point missing at the origin (beginning of time) and so the edges are spread out flat for infinity. and this is what causes the mechanism for all geometries and forces in the universe. field geometry is similar to hopf fibration because it is stereographically projected. pretty much all theories are correct and the human mind can’t quite grasp true reality. monism is the best ontology, and the way to fix science is to free it from ontological dogma. wrote a book on this.
        but yes, the meaning to everything is mysticism. the big bang is the final incarnation of god. life is destined to do nothing else other than absorb and unite all matter (by reversing time?)
        study ontology and stereographic projection to reach the next level

• #29367 Reply
      Anonymous

fire could bring down 3 buildings at the speed of gravity 3 times in one day.

• #29380 Reply
      Anonymous

1.Everyone around you is an NPC including your parents.
      2.when you die you ironically respawn in the bed you slept in most recently or in front of a hospital. Yes it sounds way too vidya but I experienced this before.
      3.dreams that feel extremely real actually happened but in a parallel dimension that actually exists.
      4.the earth is flat
      5. Satélites don’t exist
      6.weapons of mass destruction don’t exist
      7. Only way to leave this dimension is to head out to the ice walls (Antarctica) which coincidentally banned ordinary people from going there which totally isn’t suspicious.
      8.every type of race has unique abilities exclusive to their own kind such as how diverse folk can blend in at night, whites are physically stronger, Asians are sneaky and arguably smarter on average than others. You can’t compare a golden retriever to a wolf.
      9.lgbt and gay propaganda are being fed down our throats to sterilize the world. If the idea that it’s okay to be a faggot and suck dick is constantly out there and constantly available eventually more people will accept it. An example of this would be religion.

• #29388 Reply
        Anonymous

Get rid of the other-dimensional nonsense and i agree. Also, when you die you go to sleep until the Resurrection according to The Bible IIRC.

You were having either a hallucination or a dream, it’s scary i know. Health is about the only thing that gently caressing matters besides family and wealth.

• #29395 Reply
        Anonymous

>5. Satélites don’t exist

How does GPS work?

• #29396 Reply
          Anonymous

Cell towers dumb gently caress

• #29398 Reply
          Anonymous

Aerostatic super balloons or some other shit. Maybe varied methods. If it’s plausible, it’s TOO plausible. Why believe in outer space at all?

• #29386 Reply
      Anonymous

don smith free energy

• #29389 Reply
      Anonymous

LSD also known as acid reveals life in code.

Life’s. Seriously. Digital.

• #29391 Reply
        Anonymous

LSD is a hallucinogenic drug that leaves you vulnerable to demons and supernatural entities gently caressing with you. It also leaves you vulnerable to your sodomite buddy Steve fingering your butthole cause you’re so spaced-out.

• #29392 Reply
        Anonymous

LSD shows u what u wanna see

• #29390 Reply
      Anonymous

We are fallen, the wages of sin are death and sometimes shit just happens. To counteract that i believe God in His wisdom only gives us the burdens that we can carry.

• #29393 Reply
      Anonymous

Our sun goes micro nova every 12,000 years. When it does, the earth is gonna get gently caressed raw. Global warming is a cover to fool the normies into not noticing whats happening to the sun. Most life on our planet is going to die.

After the micro nova, the sun’s output is going to be massively reduced; resulting in an ice age. This is why human civilization isn’t more advanced. We keep getting reset back to the stone age, with very few people surviving.

• #29397 Reply
        Anonymous

Varg believes in that i guess, good thing i believe the Sun is literally just a small light in the sky that produces heat for some reason and not a gigantic on-going nuclear explosion. I don’t believe in reincarnation either.

• #29394 Reply
      Anonymous

cant use Chakra because witches are poisoning the food

• #29399 Reply
      Anonymous

Astrology SEEMS legit, but it also utilizes and promotes the Globe Earth theory.

Gee, what a coincidence that The Bible forbbids us from dabbling in Astrology.

IMO Satan and it’s demons already know the future (which BTW proves destiny is real, thus providing the meaning we all seek in life) and can lie to us by telling us that the lights and shapes we see in the sky bear any special significance and can replace God.

Revelation 12:12 King James Version (KJV)
      12 Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.

He knows. He doesn’t have to believe, It KNOWS.

• #29400 Reply
        Anonymous

>Astrology SEEMS legit

• #29401 Reply
          Anonymous

Yes, and The Occult is pretty legit in it’s predictive powers of a person’s personality. Atheists and Agnostics usually become Satanists this way, because they see it isn’t entirely bullshit and there’s something to it despite not being quite capable of figuring out what it is, thus it draws them even further in. All of this of course coupled with hefty amounts of drugs sex and rock’nroll

Or this days mumble rap or whatever you kids listen to. Repent and be saved or disobey and go to Hell.

• #29402 Reply
          Anonymous

There’s something to it.

Look at where the moon, Saturn, and Jupiter were on 9/11.

• #29409 Reply
      Anonymous

Those are more the proportions of Neanderthals yes as they had larger eye sockets

• #29442 Reply
      Anonymous

AIDS doesn’t exist, read this book, watch this YouTube vid explaining the inconsistency of HIV virus,

and also watch the series Bill Cooper and Alex Loglia put about Germ Theory
      https://youtu.be/2FwKPAKmNJc

• #29450 Reply
      Anonymous

You can conjure spirits and even what you would call gods through thought alone. Praying to a God will literally create it, taking up physical space in a neuron in your brain, and influencing your actions as long as you remember it exists.

I believe they’re all demons, or something we’d call a demon. There are potentially trillions of demons that humans can conjure up. I once conjured a bulldog from the mix of dirt on a flower pot that formed something aesthetically pleasing. I kind of let my mind play the game of pretending it was real, until I actually believed it was.

I believe that I had conjured up a bulldog demon that existed in that time frame, taking up physical space in my brain and affecting my actions and perception of reality.

• #29488 Reply
      Anonymous

Modern day Je ws are the surviving descendants of Neanderthal. In times before recorded history we (Cro-Magnon) attempted to wipe them out, but were unsuccessful. This is the origin of the belief that they are God’s chosen people, and why they so strongly resent the rest of us.

• #29516 Reply
      Anonymous
    • #29533 Reply
      Anonymous

I’ll succintly spit some game for you young bloods out there: the Earth is a flat realm with a dome, it has a hollow portion, Antarctica is all around it and beyond it may be more habitable land and eventually the walls of the dome. Furthest down anyone has ever drilled is 8 miles, nobody has seen the Earth’s core.

Aliens aren’t real because Outer Space isn’t real. UFO’s are demons, goverment and civilian aircraft and maybe atmospheric life forms and other supernatural creatures. Supernatural creatures in general are real, and many of them may just be demons LARPing.

Repent before Christ and be saved.

• #29534 Reply
      Anonymous

Here’s a list I’ve compiled showcasing the most egregious & absurd examples of holobunga folklore.
      Masturbation machines – https://linx.li/s/nhfiqfjl.jpg
      Moon-walking to safety – https://linx.li/s/ozr05vo9.png
      Forced anal inflation – https://linx.li/s/j33d44uh.jpg
      Marmalade Cannibalism – https://linx.li/s/uoyswncd.jpg
      Electric conveyor belts – https://linx.li/s/178a7kmt.jpg
      Chambers with moving knifes shooting out at them – https://linx.li/s/u8ez361a.jpg
      Roller-coasters rides straight into the ovens – https://linx.li/s/qlvquc67.jpg
      A cage with a bear in that would eat you and an eagle in it to pick your bones dry – https://linx.li/s/mfoax6xz.png
      Surviving the gas chamber on 6 separate occasions – https://linx.li/s/y9gaqkob.jpg
      Suffocation via shit – https://linx.li/s/q1f2lb4j.jpg
      Guards unlocking real-life “Head-shot Honcho” achievements – https://linx.li/s/4zatsixb.jpg
      Giant electric chairs designed to kill over 10,000/day – https://linx.li/s/6uemt1ji.jpg
      Ye ‘ol lumberjack slam – https://linx.li/s/b7q9eopd.jpg
      Surviving the gas chambers because they ran out of gas – https://linx.li/s/z0bcgsgt.png

• #29535 Reply
      Anonymous

There’s actors playing another actors in Holywood.
      Most musicians are actors.
      Most of musicians and actors have fake death sacrificies, the Gematria confirm this.
      There’s actors playing mass shooters. There’s baby sacrifice in Holywood, as well poop eating events(search on Google) Massshootings are connected with Gematrian connection(Well documented as well in freetofindtruth blog)
      There’s transgender people in the gov and holywood.
      Obama is Heath Ledger, Michelle Obama is Wayne Brady

• #29536 Reply
        Anonymous

XXXtentacion casually mentioned he might be a sacrifice on a livestream, that same day i think he was he got killed.

• #29537 Reply
          Anonymous

Easily disproven by confirming the whearabouts of XXX and Lil Jo Jo on any given date, this nigga was here this day and this other nigga was over here on the same day, so they can’t be the same person. That kinda thang.

Some people look similar.

Viewing 40 reply threads
Reply To: Craziest conspiracy theories you’ve ever heard
Your information:

Upload image to imgur:

Clicking submit = agreeing with the rules. Good posts may get edited and promoted to a blog post.