• Author
      Anonymous

>Do good things
      >Look attractive
      >Do bad things
      >UGLY!
      Why are games like this?

Anonymous

I hate the Fable games so god damn much.

Anonymous

because fable was always shit

Anonymous

Because evil people are ugly.

Anonymous

Reminder that this pic is from a NTR manga, the woman is just rationalizing cheating on her husband.

Anonymous

anyone have that one manga page where a guy says he would never date an ugly girl to a couple of girls, one girl starts to defend her conventionally ugly and the guy just goes "I never specified which girl I was talking about you monster"

Anonymous

I want to see this too
          Pls

Anonymous

The irony

Anonymous

What about Ted Bundy the #1 sex symbol of his time?

Anonymous

Ted bundy was an average male in terms of looks, women just have an unhealthy sexual obsession with serial killers and spree shooters

Anonymous

>bottom line
      >ugly
      >top line
      >attractive
      yikes

Anonymous

it’s weird how there are effectively 0 (zero) [ะฝyะปัŒ] games that let you play as a proper flamboyant villain
      it’s either MORAL CHOICES in kotor/infamaous/fable style with your 2 choices being unfunny exaggerations
      even shit like overlord isn’t about being an evil overworld, morality system strikes again
      or you just play an poopyhole in a world of bigger poopyholes: see literally any crpg and modern warfare shooter

Anonymous

How about Tyranny? Haven’t played it, but heard that it tries to make sense when playing as "evil"

Also, before anyone metions Fallout3 Tower yadda etc., those games should have had both a Popularity meter and a (maybe hidden) real karma meter

Anonymous

tyranny is about being a high-ranking executive in evil lord’s army that gets railroaded into opposing anyway
          now that i think about it, legacy of kain and dark messiah of mnm both have solid evil paths full of self-indulgent edge

but still no pulp supervillain simulator

Anonymous

My bet is that real "evil" is hard to write because unless a character is a deranged sadist (and even then) evil is just the bad things others do to you. I bet Stalin didn’t feel he was evil, nor Pol Pot. And precisely, a sadist psycho feels he’s in the right, and the victims either deserve it or are cattle to be slain.

So… tldr, is way easier to write an "I’m a selfish bloodthirsty poopyhole" character

Anonymous

i was talking specifically about "flamboyant villain"s or "pulp supervillain"s, the silly caricature of a person who idolizes the concept of being evil, and not necessary being evil for practical reasons
              less SOCIETY or ONE BAD DAY joker, and more of phone prankster joker

Anonymous

So like… that Mastermind flash game that got a couple animations back in the game?

Anonymous

Because ugly people are evil

Anonymous

games are trying to appeal to women more and thats how they see the world

Anonymous

Fable is like 20 years old you melanoid

Anonymous

Hopefully they fix that shit in the new one

Anonymous

Name an ugly bastard character who isn’t evil.

Anonymous

George Soros

Anonymous

Fuck you.

Anonymous

There’s that one hentai manga with the fat guy just wholesomely hiring prostitutes and having loving sex with them, and he’s also a secret superhero or something weirdly out of left field.

Anonymous

You mean the one where the fat ugly merchant buys the elf sex slave to have wholesome daughter time with?

Anonymous

That’s not what I was thinking of, but it’s an even better example. I was thinking of Enkou Ojisan, but thinking about it more, he’s just fat, not an ugly bastard.

Anonymous

Aside from the obviously evil horns and shit the guy is still not ugly though?
      If you think horns are more ugly than a gay faint rainbow glow that’s on you.
      The beard actually has nothing to do with alignment by the way, it comes ingame after a timeskip or not shaving for a while even if you look like Satan.

Anonymous

I really hate the whole "you look older the higher level you are gimmick" when nobody ages with you, I had to use a bug that let me level without aging

Anonymous

It’s really there to show how old you are anon. You can actually reverse it by donating to the light temple, no need for bugs

Anonymous

He just looks old, not attractive.

Anonymous

>Entire premise of the game is that anyone can be saved from their inner demons by the power of friendship and acceptance from others
      >EWWWWWWWWW HE’S UGLY HOW DARE HE TALK TO US LMAO
      >He summons a shadow
      >Beat him to within an inch of his life instead of trying to help him be redeemed
      >Meanwhile the good looking murderer cop gets a full redemption

Anonymous

literally the very first thing he does in the game is harass a girl, they don’t reject him because he’s ugly, they reject him because he’s fucking weird
        >Beat him to within an inch of his life instead of trying to help him be redeemed
        because he murdered someone
        Adachi never really redeems himself so I’m not really sure what you’re talking about

Anonymous

>Adachi never really redeems himself so I’m not really sure what you’re talking about

Anonymous

Try reading the thread, retard:
            […]

that’s not him "redeeming" himself, it’s him realizing that not pushing people away and accepting people’s bonds isn’t a bad thing

Anonymous

And the entire story leading up to this where he fucking fights alongside the heroes and apologizes? What’s that?

Anonymous

aka a redemption arc

Anonymous

>literally the very first thing he does in the game is harass a girl
          >asking a girl out is "harassing"
          lol

Anonymous

>goes up to a girl to from a different school
            >doesn’t even get her name right
            >politely declines
            >spergs out when he gets rejected
            >wtf all girls are whores who only care about looks

Anonymous

If Protag did the same she’d cream her panties

Anonymous

she straight up attacks Yosuke when she thinks he’s asking her out

Anonymous

The game has been out for 13 years and these socially inept mongoloids still can’t realize this. Imagine unironically thinking he wasn’t acting like a total creepazoid.

Anonymous

>Did that sub 7 male just try and talk to her?! TOTAL CREEPAZOID CALL THE POLICE

Anonymous

>Meanwhile the good looking murderer cop
        >Adachi

I feel like we weren’t playing the same game

Anonymous

what the fuck are you talking about

Anonymous

Try reading the thread, retard:

>Adachi never really redeems himself so I’m not really sure what you’re talking about

Anonymous

real life

Anonymous

Unironically christianity. You literally have the god/satan duality right in your image.

Also, physiognomy. You can train A.I. on images of criminals to such a degree that is can then tell which person has the genes for crime/violence(in the case of violence, you don’t need physiognomy, you just look at the genes).

Anonymous

There I fixed it for you.

Anonymous

First time I’ve chuckled at a wojak in years, very cheeky.

Anonymous

>implying bottom doesnt look cooler
      Fuck you, i like edgy

Anonymous

There’s like 3 games with a morality-based character morph game.

Anonymous

Why don’t people in KOTOR universe just check if a Jedi is ugly and wrinkly to determine whether they’re evil or not?

Anonymous

Better yet, how come every level 1 priest/mage/whatever in Baldur’s Gate and the like knows "detect alignment" or "detect evil" and why isn’t that a major defining trait of societies?
        How come the city guard doesn’t check suspect’s alignement, if it just requires a low level initiate to perform it?

Anonymous

It’s not that easy, even chaotic evil humanoids can behave if necessary and many citizens from the happy merchant next door to the court magician infact may be even "evil" but that doesn’t make them slaughtering engines of destruction like actual Demons.

Anonymous

It’s the same, a kingdom could choose to checkif certain individuals are Lawful or not, if it’s all it takes, and punish or banish Chaotic people, even use it as a tool when doing "police raids" against the typical guild of thieves

Anonymous

>Do good things
      >Look like a fag
      >Do bad things
      >COOL!
      Why are games like this?

Anonymous

chiggun chaser!

Anonymous

Men find the top more attractive, women and edgelords find the bottom more attractive

Anonymous

Just like real life, chud

Viewing 23 reply threads
  • The forum ‘A haunted junk yard’ is closed to new topics and replies.