Does capcom actually expect me to pay 60 bucks for this shit after World? Just finished the demo on …

Home Forums A haunted junk yard Does capcom actually expect me to pay 60 bucks for this shit after World? Just finished the demo on …

• This topic has 258 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 7 months ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 51 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous

Does capcom actually expect me to pay 60 bucks for this shit after World? Just finished the demo on steam and everything about it feels and looks like a low budget World but it will have less content at a higher price that what you can get World for. What the absolute fuck is Capcom thinking? It’s worth 20 or 30 bucks at most.

Anonymous

Shitposting aside, they could have at least updated the geometry. The environment looks like shit even with the better textures.
      I know it’s a lot of work, but the game sold like hot cakes and it took them almost a year to port this shit to PC, plus they are asking for 60$ while not even offering a save transfer feature.

Anonymous

that depends, do you want more Monster Hunter or do you just want to shitpost and console war?

It’s ok for a portable handheld game but not a 60$ pc game especially if you’re asking more while offering less.

It’s made by the B team. B team has yet to make a good MonHun.

It’s not a bad product just a bad price. If you’re making a lower budget product you should offer a lower price.

Anonymous

>It’s ok for a portable handheld game but not a 60$ pc game especially if you’re asking more while offering less.
          It’s funny because they also claim "high res textures" and a bunch of other shit in their trailer which is an outright lie. "Optimized keyboard and mouse controls" being one of the more blatant ones from testing.

Anonymous

>but not a 60$ pc game especially if you’re asking more while offering less.
          Now you know how we felt about World especially with b the fucking abysmal pc launch.

Anonymous

>It’s not a bad product just a bad price
          Yeah this is a perfect description of the situation

Anonymous

It’s not a lot of work. You start with higher spec models and pare them down, always. They should have a workflow already, the better models should already exist

If they don’t it’s classic Japs being Japs

Anonymous

Yeah fuck off, last thing we need is a game as cluttered as MHW again.

Anonymous

Rise is cluttered too
          This has been a thing since 4 and Capcom only keeps ramping it up

Anonymous

>Rise is cluttered too
            Great you haven’t played either game and are defending world because its the only modern ps mh game, good to know.

Anonymous

Stop baiting please.

Anonymous

Tell everyone here how Rise is cluttered anon.

Anonymous

just look at the UI
                  it’s world all over again

Anonymous

>just look at the UI
                    Ah yes the thing that is fully customizable. Tell me, how do you turn off the environmental assets in world?

Anonymous

>Ah yes the thing that is fully customizable
                      So is World’s but it’s still the default the games are designed around.

>how do you turn off the environmental assets in world?
                      And can you turn those off in Rise?

Anonymous

>So is World’s but it’s still the default the games are designed around.
                        Irrelevant. You have the ability to change it to your preference.
                        But you know what? That’s not the issue with World. The issue with World is that the environments, especially coral Highlands and the ancient forest are too dense with environmental clutter that you can NOT change.
                        The same can’t be said for Rise since environments aren’t a complete and utter mess.

Anonymous

>you cant
                        >ok you can but it doesnt matter
                        >also i hate mh since 4 rise is completely different because its the new title and i always defend that
                        Dude just go back to playing your third gen fossil.

You worldbabs still can’t handle criticism

Not a single refutation to an argument. nice namecalling, World is shit too you faggot shitposter

Anonymous

What kind of strawman bullshit post is this?

Anonymous

Beats me but he can’t refute my post so I guess that’s it.

Anonymous

Right back at you.

Anonymous
                        Anonymous

You worldbabs still can’t handle criticism

Anonymous

>And can you turn those off in Rise?
                        There aren’t environmental assets in Rise lol

Anonymous

>endemic life doesn’t exist just to begin with
                        I’m so tired of arguing with people who never played these series and only come to shit on every argument anyone ever makes.

Anonymous

Endemic life is so incredibly insignificant that the mere mention of it invalidates any past or future argument you have.

Anonymous

A yes environmental assets are insignificant.
                        Very cool anon. I’m glad that you refute your own post.

Anonymous

Really anon, endemic life isn’t even a part of the environmental assets. That would be something like trees, grass, other bullshit that got in your way in world.

Anonymous

That’s the map, anon. Environmental assets would be dropped shinies, stuff you gather, small monsters, wildlife and so on.

Anonymous

>That’s the map, anon
                        Yes anon that generally what people mean when they say environment.

Anonymous

So it sounds like this argument is just semantics about what an "environmental asset" is. Because those things aren’t tied to the "game" environment as part of the level geometry or something, they’re part of the "ecological" environment as a part of the fictional world the game takes place in. We’ve been talking about fundamentally different things.

Anonymous

>So it sounds like this argument is just semantics about what an "environmental asset" is.
                        It isn’t. He knows what we’re talking about but he’s being retarded on purpose for attention.

Anonymous
                        Anonymous

Endemic life aren’t "environmental assets" in Rise. They’re items you pick up with specific gathering points, just like other gathering points. Gathering points in Rise work like the older games where the model for it will phase out of existence once you’re done gathering from it. They’re not environmental assets.

Anonymous
                        Anonymous

Read the thread, no one has an issue with endemic life. It’s the environmental clutter of world.

Anonymous

You really should turn off the tutorial messages by the time you fight magnamalo.

Anonymous

Even if you leave them on, they only ever show up once. It only happens in the demo because it’s your "first time."

Anonymous

>RageGayming

Anonymous

Play on Ultrawide and remove some of the UI. You do have Ultrawide right anon?

Anonymous

Ultrawide support is already fucked. there’s still black borders while in 21:9.

Anonymous

i’m convinced that the people that complain about the ui in these games have never ever played monster hunter before

Anonymous

playing 3ds MH forged me into having no problems with small screen that still needed to convey a certain amount of info
                      but on the other side,map on screen kind feel strange to me lol

Anonymous

>but on the other side,map on screen kind feel strange to me lol
                        i prefer rise’s full map compared to world’s tiny ass zoomed in map filled with fucking herbs and mushrooms and shit

Anonymous

That was the most difficult thing for me to get past in world. So much fucking visual noise i had to strain my eyes and spend 50 hours just to feel like i know what to ignore or not. I don’t like just mindlessly following the fireflies but felt like i had to to be able to not go at a retards pace

Anonymous

that depends, do you want more Monster Hunter or do you just want to shitpost and console war?

Anonymous

It’s made by the B team. B team has yet to make a good MonHun.

Anonymous

It’s different than world, it has much simpler level geometry, but the flip side is that it has better monster variety as a result. Every monster in world needed to have all kinds of special animations for navigating the complex areas of that game so they were highly limited in their selection of monsters.

If you ever wanted to fight a lagombi or a bishaten, rise is your only option.

Anonymous

It’s not the geometry, it’s the engine

Anonymous

do you not understand what engine is?
          rise uses their newest RE engine
          it has nothing to do with engine and everything to do with design
          what has to do with RE engine is the bleak color plate, none of the games on it so far were any colorful, either washed out like rise or brown and grey like dmc/re

Anonymous

>muh graphics

Anonymous

>RisEmbryos
        >"""""MH fans"""""
        You are as bad as Worldbabbies, stop larping as a vet.

Anonymous

Based
        This kills the worldsperms trannie

Anonymous

Still true

Anonymous

Nice try, Risembryo.

Anonymous

>muh graphics

hold my beer

Anonymous

this is the true perfect image, maybe needs an epic plesioth hip check meme down there

Anonymous

Amazing how this image still makes platform warriors seethe. It must strike a nerve.

Anonymous

It’s because it’s true. Worldbabs cried about tendies day and night and wouldn’t let anyone talk about World unless it was undying praise.
          We couldn’t even set up lobbies until the pc version started.

Anonymous

I have seen a meme single-handedly trigger so many shitposters. You know it’s good when they try to make fixed versions.

Anonymous

Honestly I’m just tired of all this nonsense shitposting. I just want comfy monhun threads

Anonymous

They’re dead unfortunately. World murdered them in cold blood.

Anonymous

I end up being afraid to say which games I like because I don’t want someone to jump on it and derail the thread. Fuck I’m tired of this shit, I just want to discuss about a goddamn video game
              Fuck this, which returning monster are you guys anticipating?
              I’d really like to see zamtrios and lagi back

Anonymous

>which returning monster are you guys anticipating?
                In a perfect world Nox will come back

Anonymous

Based discussion-anon
                I believe Zam could be possible,but I wouldn’t bet my ass on Lagi sadly
                You could say my tastes are shit (and you may be right) by I really want Duramboros/seltas Queen back
                Oh,and obviously Gigginox,would work sooo well with the theme of the elder

Anonymous

Gigi could be nice I could definitely see a new subspecies coming with red kudzu and having some nice vampire themed quests with those

Anonymous

Red khezu*

Anonymous

I hope that if Giggi come back,they put back in the gunner armors in some ways,the best one was the gunner in his case…

Anonymous

Sounds like it’s your own fault for being an unassertive faggot, no one actually cares if your favorite game is World or Rise or Stories or Dos

Anonymous

>no one actually cares if your favorite game is World or Rise or Stories or Dos
                  Anon, consider where you are. Any game that isn’t on ps receives rampant shitposting.

Anonymous

Not sure if baiting or delusional

Anonymous

I’d like to see Namielle again

Anonymous

Dude they ended with 4U

Anonymous

>World murdered them in cold blood
              shitposters did anon. I didn’t even like world that much and I couldn’t say a single negative thing about it for a while (I still can’t fucking believe someone responded with "bing bing" when I said I liked FU and 4U equally the most)

Anonymous

>shitposters did anon.
                Not him but they were shitposting because of world.

Anonymous

Blessed image

Anonymous

Does it count if I started with World and went to 4u, or am I forever a world sperm

Anonymous

Why do wojak diverse folk have to replace everything?

Anonymous

they could sell me a game that looks like FU and I’d buy it at full price as long as the gameplay was good
      Rise looks kinda ass but the huge maps are cool and flat, the nip aesthetics and yokai monsters are interesting and the wirebugs/mounting are shit but allow for cool traversal

Anonymous

When will they announce MH6? It’s been almost 4 years since the last mainline game.

Anonymous

End 2022 or very early 2023, considering it’s releasin mid-2023

Anonymous

rise is mh6

Anonymous

No shitclaw so it’s instantly already better than world, iceborne and all of it’s updates.

Anonymous

wyvern riding
        unintentional wyvern riding

Anonymous

>wirefall
          Nothing personel kid

>Either of those worse than claw
          At least try with your shitpost

Anonymous

>unintentionally mounting a monster vs choosing to clutch claw a monster
            >clutch claw is still worse somehow
            brain dead consumer

Anonymous

>Nooo now I’m on a cool monster that I can leave at any point or use to simply wall knock for literal free damage
              >Or use my plethora of mobility to interact with the environment in ways that were literally impossible before
              >Or use moves that enhance my arsenal and actually give me agency instead of removing both my agency and mobility
              vs
              >Keep tenderize up for 3 seconds just so you have normal hitzone and trip values
              >What’s that you’re using a small weapon? tenderize twice faggot
              >What’s THAT you tenderized the wrong shitzone because the claw randomly snapped you to the monsters ass which takes 0 blunt/cut damage?
              >Tenderize AGAIN faggot
              >Wall knock into instant enrage that makes it untouchable for 20 minutes
              >Lol did it move xd well you get knocked off instantly
              >TENDERIZE
              >AGAIN
              >FAGGOT

Again, at least try to apply yourself when you shitpost

Anonymous

>What’s THAT you tenderized the wrong shitzone because the claw randomly snapped you to the monsters ass which takes 0 blunt/cut damage?
                Genuinely what the fuck were they thinking with tenderize. It was such a shitty mechanic.

Anonymous

>>Nooo
                stopped reading there fucking redit melanoid

Anonymous

Wirefall literally fucks up the rhythm and balance of the hunt as much as clutch claw
            Between the floor invincibility and wirefall you can nullify any attack that is not a complete oneshot

Anonymous

2/10 not even worth me (You)ing you anymore, christ.

Anonymous

Wyvernriding itself isn’t too bad, but the fact that the monsters are programmed to go out of their way to fight each other in order to trigger it for you is pretty fucking awful. It’s not like turf wars where monsters *might* have their tussle *if* they end up in the same area, every fucking hunt the monsters are programmed to traverse the map to look for each other solely so you can have your awesome epic mount. It’s extremely patronizing and makes hunts feel even more repetitive.

Anonymous

hopefully PC has a mod to make it not-automatic

Anonymous

I usually just ram whatever second monsters is there into the target right away and then they just fuck off from each other.

Anonymous

That’s another problem, they shouldn’t fuck off. The older games made it threatening if two monsters were in the same area, Rise’s mounting mechanics make it so you breathe a sigh of relief if another monster walks in, because all it’s going to do is punch the other monster and fuck off. What’s even the point of dung bombs now, pin attacks? That you can escape with the wire anyways?

Anonymous

God you people are so bad at shitposting. You know people have played other games right? you know people know what dung bombs are, right?

Anonymous

What are you talking about? I’m just saying dung bombs have no purpose in Rise due to the game’s mechanics.

Anonymous

I don’t even understand why people brought dung bombs in world. The monsters grouping up just led to them hurting each other more.

Anonymous

because Deviljho or Bazelgeuse constantly interrupting your hunts was really annoying

Anonymous

Because most of the time it’s more reliable to kill the monster yourself rather than wait for the other monster to damage it

Anonymous

because shrieking legiana can choke on my dick

Anonymous

>wirefall
        Nothing personel kid

Anonymous

This explains why people are willing to pay $70 for a realistic looking game with dogshit gameplay.

Anonymous

You can get A:
        >20 dollar game with 20 dollar expansion for 40 bucks
        Or you can get B:
        >Same game as A but worse in everyway and with less content for 60 bucks
        If you take B or think B is acceptable after A then you’re retarded.

Anonymous

you’re looking at it the wrong way
          A:
          >game you’ve already own and have played for hundreds of hours
          or B:
          >game you haven’t played with new content

Anonymous

Then go play World. No one is making you play this.
          Why are you even here?

Anonymous

Because asking 60 bucks for this is almost FIFA tier gnomish. Maybe actually more since they dont downgrade newer titles.

Anonymous

No, instead they delete your $5000 gacha collection and tell you to start over.

Anonymous

>the only way left to attack Rise is to compare the price with a older game
          Sad

Anonymous

The criticism is that every game since mh1 was a evolution AND upgrade of the last game. Rise being the exception wouldnt be as bad if they didnt charge 60 bucks.

Anonymous

Rise is both an evolution and upgrade of World, though

Anonymous

>every game since mh1 was a evolution AND upgrade of the last game
              Could you actually play a single game in this franchise before outright lying?

Anonymous

Rise is 100% an upgrade on nearly anything BUT graphic anon

Anonymous
                  Anonymous

What do you think World did better? Maybe I’m actually missing something by I still believe it’s mostly an upgrade

Anonymous

Got it. I’ll get Gen U. Thanks for the rec, retard.

Anonymous

>no gunner armor
      >not even beta armor

I’m sorry but this sucks.

Anonymous

im done, fuck this game

Anonymous

did you use all of the available mechanics like monster fighting and traps or did you make with just your combat skills?
        i genuinely can’t do it by just going in guns blazing ignoring the shitty riding mechanics
        i don’t cart and i feel like i am consistent with my damage but jesus christ his hp pool seems like there is no end to it

Anonymous

abused the fuck out of monster rodeos, traps and all the status ailment bugs. I would go insane doing it with just my weapon with how shit the gear is

Anonymous

demo marshmallow is deliberately overtuned to nudge you towards using literally every tool available or to jump into multiplayer

Anonymous

But Canta did it without those (okay, he used ride but only once), with the worst weapon ever (Gunlance) to boot.

Anonymous

I mean,Canta is an expert speedrunner,playing the demo for the second time after playing the whole game already etc…
              It’s pretty much and edge case and most people need to use everything to beat him (and there is no shame in it)

Anonymous

>playing the demo for the second time
                His video I referred to was the one for Switch.

Anonymous

And he did it in 11 minutes.

Anonymous

What I hate about these games are how hard they are to get back into after a breakl I played the shit out of Rise, like 200 hours, and then I’ve had a 4 month break, or whenever the patch with chameleos was. Now I got back and I suck so badly at the game.

Anonymous

Just acquired world+iceborn recently for cheap so I’ll be stilt busy until Rise gets a huge discount. Meanwhile have fun pooping on each other.

Life is so simple as a patient gamer.

Anonymous

>Hey, let’s release our solo/coop action rpg a week away from what’s probably the most hyped solo/coop action rpg of the last decade!
      >Yeah, what could possibly go wrong?
      It’s like they intentionally wanted to lose half their d1 sales

Anonymous

they’re probably banking more on a sales boost from Sunbreak’s release than base Rise PC sales

Anonymous

Honestly I think Sunbreak will do worse than even IB in comparison
          It the game comes out September next year, pretty much anyone aside from hardcore fans will have already moved on from the game, and regaining interest for a 40$ expansion in a year like 2022 seems fucking impossible

Anonymous

isn’t it coming out dead in the middle of the summer drought

Anonymous

It’s either August or early September, like IB. Capcom doesn’t release major titles in June or July

Anonymous

Why would this matter when Sunbreak releases like a month later

Anonymous

>Sunbreak releases like a month later

Anonymous

I don’t think legends Arceus has coop, anon.

Anonymous

>of the last decade!
        Are fromdrones really this delusional?

Anonymous

>literally every soulsborne game since the original DeS is high 8s/low 9s
          >gigantic sales numbers
          I know you really, really want TORtanic 2.0, like insanely bad, your life is nothing without another steaming pile of shit to laugh at, but this ain’t it. Maybe it’s your life that’s the steaming pile of shit, bro.

Anonymous

So don’t play it you whiny little bitch.

Anonymous

why would you play rise when you can play GU online on pc?

Anonymous

Because I already played through GU

Anonymous

where can i download GU, all the links on the Ganker wiki lead me to sites i wouldn’t open with a 10 foot virtual machine

Anonymous

why do people need to play more than one of these chink-tier grinding games?
      world was enough for me

Anonymous

More/different monsters to fight. I’ve rarely grind anyway, every time I don’t know what game to play I just start any MH for 2-3 hunts then call it quits. The formula is good for both bite-sized or more serious gaming

Anonymous

>play demo
      >feels downgraded and souless

Why do nintendies always fuck everything up?

Anonymous

>Does capcom actually expect me to pay 60 bucks for this shit after World?
      I agree,should be discounted as a "sorry,we failed with world"

Anonymous

My problem is that even with the HD textures the game still looks like ass

Anonymous

They do, yes. Monster Hunter fans are drones.

Anonymous

They made this garbage instead of Dragon’s Dogma 2. That there will tell you everything that is wrong with the video games industry.

Anonymous

anon they were making World, RE2make, and DMC5 at the same time, Capcom has more than one development studio

Anonymous

They need to lower the CPU requirements.
      It runs on a 1.2ghz console, why does it need a 3.6ghz CPU on PC?

Anonymous

to emulate the switch version. you didnt actually think capcom put effort into this port did you? lol

Anonymous

PC=no optimization necessary.

>*System requirements subject to change during game development.
          Says this on the website so maybe they could lower it later? Is there a way to send feedback? It should at best require 2.4ghz or something. It’s a damn switch game

Anonymous

I dunno about specifics,but I have a friend that istalled it on a pretty meh laptop and he told me "he doesn’t look bad",so they may have overshot them to be sure
            Meanwhile I can’t even try the demo because there is no way to make it work on wind8.1,lol

Anonymous

I played it on my pc that should be more than enough spec wise but task manager showed retarded high cpu usage (I have a mid 2.9ghz cpu). It ran well above 60fps and at med-high settings but I didnt want to explode my cpu

Anonymous

PC=no optimization necessary.

Anonymous

Are you really just throwing out clockspeeds as the only metric anon? The minimum is a shit AMD CPU from 2011, literally ancient tech that someone would give you for free. Considering the game needs DX12/W10, they probably just drew some specs out the hat for the most ancient pile of shit that could feasibly run W10, and called it a day for it being able to run Rise.

Anonymous

No. They expect you to pay $100. The rest of the game comes in Summer.

Anonymous

>worldbabs now realizing they played a spin off and they don’t actually like monster hunter.
      Adapt or don’t play, it’s that easy

Anonymous

>dude just eat shit and pay full price for it

Anonymous

Game was great, I don’t need to double dip for PC version. It’s KINO monster hunter but YOU don’t need to pay for it, world still exists. Guarantee you won’t get another World.

Anonymous

World was as stated by the devs MH5. No idea what theyre gonna call MH6.

Anonymous

Play literally any other monster hunter game, if none appeal to you, then you won’t enjoy another monster hunter game in the future. Learn to adapt or just play world

Anonymous

I don’t care about the autistic console wars. i just enjoy the games. i was really happy for world as it’s first official pc debut (I don’t count frontier and the chinese mmo one as the official "main game")

Anonymous

Save the village

Anonymous
        Anonymous

Cool I dont count Gen, World and Rise as part of the main game either.

Anonymous

>worldbabies

pc was a fucking mistake

Anonymous

Haven’t been keeping up with the news on Rise’s PC release. Are they going to do weapon balances/nerfs or what we got on the Switch release is what PC will get aka BGs are super easy mode again?

Anonymous

It’s a direct port of the Switch version. Absolutely no changes are being made. They were probably getting it ready for cross-saves/cross-play before the announcement that they aren’t doing it anyway.

Anonymous

>Cross-save
          >Basically cucking Nintendo of Sunbreak sales.
          It was stupid of them to even ask. Shame about the crossplay though.

Anonymous

It was actually them backpedalling for that exact reason
            >Hey, want cross-saves?
            >Hell yeah! Then we don’t have to get it on Switch!
            >W-wait a minute, guess we can’t actually implement cross-saves, haha!
            >Rise PC comes out with no cross-saves
            >Sunbreak comes out on both platforms with no cross-saves
            >Everyone gets it on either Switch or PC as normal
            >Hey everyone, we finally "figured out" how to implement cross-saves!
            Just wait.

Anonymous
        Anonymous

Anonymous

You might get a vacation for this anon…

Anonymous

?

Anonymous

Nothing…

Anonymous

All good then

Anonymous
                    Anonymous
                      Anonymous
                  Anonymous

How hard is the entire Village shipping the Hunter with the twins? I can see the old gens running the paperwork and borderline expecting a population boom from just the three of them.

Anonymous

Holy shit thanks, I was promoted to CEO

Anonymous

CLEAN IT UP JANNIES

Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Anonymous

Anyone down for Rise? Might open up a lobby if anyone is up for it.

Anonymous
      Anonymous

Wiill there be PC version price sale when Sunbreak comes out? Idk if I should buy the same game twice.

Anonymous

When Iceborne dropped you could get World+IB in one for $60. They dropped the price of base world and if you already owned it you could purchase the IB expansion for $40. I imagine the same will be for Sunbreak.

Anonymous

Yeah but that was because World had gone about for like 1 year(?) already. But now Sunbreak will be released roughly 6 months after Rise on PC.

Anonymous

is light bowgun an elemental or raw wepaon? how about bow?

Anonymous

No weapon is elemental in Rise,you either are a raw weapon or you are a bad weapon

Anonymous

Are you retarded?

Anonymous

elemental builds are for niche applications, you metatranny TAutist fanny-hole

When the strongest build is crit for nearly everything and crit element is bad yeah,every weapon is raw
            I kinda forgot bugged bow,but it’s a bug,without that ridicolous buffed elemental value it would be raw too
            Why people get angry at meta? You can have fun playing with rusted weapon for what people care,there is nothing wrong,but don’t pretend "rust weapon are decent"

Anonymous

Half the fun of these types of games is figuring shit out for yourself. Not listening to some dipshit fat fuck fedora wearing redditor "tell" you what set to build and what gems to use and how to play. metafags are as bad as trannies.

Anonymous

Yeah but it doesn’t take rocket science to notice how overpriced crit element is,how bad the skill is,how good the rest of the crit skill are,how shallow the other are,how Narga weapons where so fking beastly early on etc..
                That’s the problem there,it’s not "I’m cutting 10 seconds with going raw/crit"

Look,I’m the first to believe element should be given a strong boost
                Blights on monster/Monster that just take less raw damage all around etc…just choose.
                But right now it’s not like that.
                That said pure elemental weapons are quite good at breaking certain part for material

Anonymous

You make a valid point here.

Anonymous

elemental builds are for niche applications, you metatranny TAutist fanny-hole

Anonymous

So like literally every game in the whole franchise?

Anonymous

>off-model fan art
      Meanwhile in reality…

Anonymous

Lmao still would. Nice chin like a runway to rest my nuts on

Anonymous

I’ve rested my nuts on this chin so many times I can’t count now.

Anonymous

[…]

>They also got all crowns. Which means they did hunt more monsters.
      >They also got all titles. Which means they did hunt more monsters
      >They also got all the gear. Which means they did hunt more monsters. Don’t act like we are the same you filthy casual shithunter.

[…]

Similar game time with me and he already 100% it and still playing, so judging by the time he wasted doing achievement then this guy hunt less monster than me because I never waste time taking endemic photo or doing fishing shit that gated by RNG shit.
      Only hunt monster nonstop.

Looks like I kill more monster then, checkmate.

Anonymous

crown hunting is just hunting, anon.

Anonymous

Except for fishing and endemic shit.
          Crown hunting is less retarded, but it still stupid RNG shit specially when you hunt great jagras or dodogama and never get anything for tons of hunt(this before the event came out).

Anonymous

I mean,after some hunting can’t you see istantly "nah,this is not big and not small,abort the hunt"?

Anonymous

The retard I was arguing with that any crown hunter people got more monster kill than me because they finish every monster in every crown hunt, so I guess they still kill the monster for the sake winning the argument.

Anonymous
      Anonymous

Who’s been a good girl?!?!?

Anonymous

certainly not her

Anonymous

Looks like daddy’s girl is in for a little spanking for me bring mischievous

Anonymous

>so happy now. Just got pleasured from behind.

Anonymous
        Anonymous

ugly. if you sexuality, a freak in the bed, and a buddy at your side. pic related is what you want and should be fapping to right now.

Anonymous

Are you ok anon?

Anonymous

The price point is a little bit janky but it would definitely be worth it is they had implemented the Gun Sword from Lost Planet 2 as a new weapon class

Anonymous
        Anonymous

check and mate

Anonymous

>pc games $60
      No, I don’t think so.

Anonymous

>47,000
        Are you in Mexico, Jose Mendez Santiago-Jesus Gonzalez?

Anonymous

>american "humour"

Anonymous

What site

Anonymous

gg.deals

Anonymous

Sounds sus

Anonymous

It’s not a seller just an aggregator for the actual shops split into official sellers and key sellers.
              You can also use isthereanydeal.com which only has official ones.

Anonymous

Doesn’t matter still buying πŸ™‚

Anonymous

any heroic chads in this thread?

Anonymous
        Anonymous
        Anonymous

Dumb elf girl should go back to making cookies with her uncle Keebler.

Anonymous

>elf
          That’s a lizard

Anonymous

Even worse.

Anonymous

Dumb tendies overhyped a bing bing wahoo spin off.

Anonymous

Is this the hourly "snoys seethe about rise" thread?

Anonymous

Yep.

Anonymous

It’s the hourly Switch worshippers can’t comprehend a blatantly downgraded game being disliked

Anonymous

>seething this much

Anonymous

It’s on pc too.

Anonymous

I think the game feels so much better than on switch. Just the fact it’s 60fps is amazingly better. When I turn it to 144fps it’s even smoother. My switch was recently stolen from me by Louisiana diverse folk so I’m unfortunately going to double dip with rise. Never going to do relief work for diverse folk ever again, or if I do ill have a tracker in my bag.

Anonymous

Decoration farming is pure cancer. I just want to kill monsters, not fucking farming garden gnomeels.

Anonymous

But you farm garden gnomeels by killing monsters. Is your head okay, anon?
        In previous games you had to do fucking mining runs to farm talismans. You should feel grateful for the endgame changes in the 5th gen.

Anonymous

>he likes drop rates like a gatcha games
          kys slave

Anonymous

>drop rates like a gatcha games
            You mean like monster carves? If you hate Monster Hunter drop system so much, why are you even posting in this thread?

Anonymous

>defending shitty game design
              kys already

Anonymous

He’s right though. MH has always had RNG. You have the intelligence of the average nintendosperm

Anonymous

>MH has always had RNG.
                  Doesn’t mean it was a good system

Anonymous

You should take your own advice.

Anonymous

Calm down Jaffe.

Anonymous

I miss mining runs. I miss breakable pickaxes too. I miss the farm in FU but many Rise’s farm is cool too, I only played the demo.

Anonymous

You say this, but I don’t see you playing FU. You have to take off those rose-tinted nostalgia goggles. The QoL that the series got throughout the years has made it a better game. A better monster hunting game, maybe not a better minecraft simulator.

Anonymous

I miss moga’s farm

Viewing 51 reply threads
  • The forum ‘A haunted junk yard’ is closed to new topics and replies.