FABLE NEWS TOMORROW

Home Forums A haunted junk yard FABLE NEWS TOMORROW

• This topic has 61 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 7 months ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 25 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous

FABLE NEWS TOMORROW

LETS FUCKING GO CHICKEN CHASERS

Anonymous

These games haven’t been good since the first one

Anonymous

Don’t know why they don’t just say fuck it and do a complete reboot or something with the franchise, but with a focus on fable 1s medieval fantasy setting. Loved the first but hated the drastic changes in setting for the sequels. Guns? Fuck outta here with that shit.

Anonymous

>Don’t know why they don’t just say fuck it and do a complete reboot or something with the franchise
          the most recent fable announcement was literally just called Fable
          that’s probably what they’re doing

Anonymous

I’m pretty sure they’re rebooting the franchise aren’t they? At least thats what I took from the new Fable Trailer. It’s a complete reboot of Albion

Anonymous

Fable: The Lost Chapters and Fable II were hightier kino.

Anonymous

They were all mediocre and overall huge missed potential, though 3 was definitely one true huge pile of shit

Anonymous

Fpbp although they’re all shit

Anonymous

I think you mean the 2nd.

Anonymous

Is Fable 2 playable on an emulator yet?

Anonymous

I got $10 on live service

Anonymous

FABLE 2 PC PORT FUCKHING
      *inhales*
      WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Anonymous

Fable 2 is dogshit though. Why would you even want to play it?

Anonymous

why? it looks like 1 but on xbox

Anonymous

Its a far worse game, and its not like 1 was that good to begin with

Anonymous

Fable 2 wasn’t dogshit, that was 3

Anonymous

>fable 2 is dogshit
          fable 2 was a masterpiece, anon.

Anonymous

Does it run on emulators yet?

Anonymous

it does but the emulator is botched because of the way fable 2 uses tessellation so there’s some serious graphical issues still.

Anonymous

fable 2 is best fable

Anonymous

At this point, it’s probably gonna be whenever a Fable II remaster gets made

Anonymous

It won’t be the team that made the OG Fable but it would be nice if they managed to recapture at least some of the charm and gameplay.
      I expect nothing though

Anonymous

Oakvale… Home.

Anonymous

Is it time we apologized?

Anonymous

I miss this fucker like u wouldn’t believe…

Anonymous

No.

Anonymous

for what, overpromising on ideas and tech that didn’t even fucking EXIST on the orignal xbox? Fuck him.

Anonymous

he always hyped, overpromised and made it look like was going to be some super hyper duper game to end it all, I remember it clearly how many things he said there would be but in end, all new games were flops and devhells

Anonymous

>dungeon keeper
            >populous
            >Black and White
            >Fable
            Can’t argue with that track record. How mad can you be at a guy who hyped up games that all turned out pretty damn great anyway just because they didn’t turn out to be quite as great as he promised?

Anonymous

black and white and fable aren’t that great

Anonymous

fable is dead franchise unless they bring some genius, there is simply no way after so many flops to be good. First one was simply magical in experience and in today political landscape there is no way for it to be funny nor good in gameplay as everything is made to be liveservice grindfest and for retards to boot so they can enjoy it too.

scammer like nothing else, all his greatest works were done by his team who made it so, after disbanding, he showed his true self as hack

Anonymous

He already did, he admitted Fable 3 was terrible, but mostly because Microsoft shafted Lionhead
        https://www.ign.com/articles/2014/02/26/peter-molyneux-calls-fable-3-a-trainwreck

Anonymous

Black & White 3 fucking when?

Anonymous

>Xbox Game Studios Publishing
      >PUBLISHING
      It’s the part of Xbox that works with 3rd party studios. Like Avalanche’s game, IOI project dragon or maybe an indie studio working on some old IP (like Battletoads).

Anonymous

Let’s see if this time it’s good. I’m actually interested.

Anonymous

That’s publishing anon. It’s gonna be some indie game they paid out the ass for 3 months of exclusivity for

Anonymous

LITTLE CHICKEN MOVIE 3 GAME EXCLUSIVE XBOX ONE SERIES CONSOLES OMGMOGOGMOGMO

Anonymous

>Anna Megill lead writer
      >anons in this thread still having any hope left

Anonymous

I’m not excited reallh

Anonymous

No clue who this is

Anonymous

Literally says in the picture you retard

Anonymous

>Guild Wars 2
        NO
        OH FUCK NO
        NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Anonymous

Anyone expecting other than shit after they hired this person is a fucking idiot.

Sage

Well I guess I wont be buying Fable now.

Anonymous

CHICKEN CHASER? DOES THAT MEAN YOU CHASE CHICKENS?

Anonymous

Cautiously optimistic

I love Fable like you wouldn’t believe.

Anonymous

It’s not Fable

Anonymous

All the good shit about fable comes mostly from nostalgia, if you actually replay it you will realize that the game is mediocre, there is a reason why this franchise didn’t succeed.

Anonymous

I played it recently. Its great. Its biggest flow is that its a bit too simplistic

Anonymous

I literally replay Fable at least once a year.

Anonymous

I hope you at least play The Lost Chapters (and the original at that, not Anniversary trash).

Anonymous

I do too, music is kino and it feels nice to abuse the shit out of the money system but it doesn’t change the fact that it’s not that good.

Anonymous

Nice cope faggot. If the game is shit stop playing it

Anonymous
        Anonymous

Please for the love god be castle crashes 2

Anonymous

It’s not about Fable, it’s about a random indie game coming to Game Pass.

Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Anonymous

Main character is black. LETS GO! Verification not required.

Anonymous

CSGO XBOX PORT OH MY GAAAAAAHD

Anonymous

Hey man, it happened once before. You never know.

Anonymous

I hope they show more of fable 4. Hope is not another remake. Forgot the title but they had a fable in development and showed gameplay from around 2015 I think and graphically it looked amazing. I think this one has potential. I’m just in need of another open world fantasy game. Es6 won’t release for god knows how long.

Viewing 25 reply threads
  • The forum ‘A haunted junk yard’ is closed to new topics and replies.