For many people, this will be the final game they ever play before they commit suicide or quit gamin…

Home Forums A haunted junk yard For many people, this will be the final game they ever play before they commit suicide or quit gamin…

• This topic has 77 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 7 months ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 31 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous

For many people, this will be the final game they ever play before they commit suicide or quit gaming. Has any game ever had to live up to such high stakes? There’s been games like Fire Emblem Awakening which would’ve been the series finale if it had flopped, and the upcoming WWE2K22 which has been delayed because 2K will lose their license if it’s as bad as the last one, but this game needs to fulfill entire human lives.

Anonymous

>For many people, this will be the final game they ever play before they commit suicide or quit gaming
      Get off Ganker for awhile if you seriously think this

Anonymous

I’ll be 37 when it comes out.
        I plan on it to be the last long game I play for quite some time. So in that sense it is an ending for me.

Anonymous

Botw 2 though. My hype for both games is about equal.

Anonymous

Hey I’ll be 37 when it comes out too anon!
          But I also plan to play Stalker 2 in april, F&H Termina, Scorn, Sons of the Forest, Silksong…if they ever come out

Anonymous

I’ll be 37 in a couple months and still I don’t play to stop playing games anytime soon. I hope you will stop because you’re getting married or starting a new chapter of your professional life and not some stupid "if I stop doing something I like I will surely turn my life around" placebo like no fap.
          I do believe Elden Ring will be mediocre at best.

Calm down schizo. It’s just Dark Souls with a horse. Which is what we want.

No I don’t. I never asked for a Souls game where you ride a horse through a empty world for 25-30 minutes trying to find something to do.

Anonymous

Zoom zoom

Anonymous

Calm down schizo. It’s just Dark Souls with a horse. Which is what we want.

Anonymous

There’s a huge difference between Dark Souls with a horse and Dark Souls 3 with a horse

Anonymous

Why is the knight cowering from the guy with the flail

Anonymous

cause hes a griffith cosplayer. and hes going to rape him

Anonymous

is it too much to ask to have AIs with realistic behaviors, like they can be scared and beg for your life or run away and that kind of stuff?
        >ib4 "never should of come here"

Anonymous

I have faith in FromSoft to have shit netcode and garbage online on day 1. The game will suck and you can only begin the game as the jester class. People will commit suicide en masse.

Miyazaki smiles.

Honk Honk.

Anonymous

I don’t give a shit about this game and I think it sucks.

Anonymous

That’s been said about a lot of games and it’s pretty much never true, or at least not true enough to be relevant.

Anonymous

I used to get so excited for new games but now I don’t really care. So yeah this might be the final game I look forward to in any capacity. I turn 29 next year so I guess that’s as good a time as any to kill myself.

Anonymous

Can someone tell me why everything is being released in January, it seems like every good thing is being released early next year

Anonymous

tax reasons? I don’t know.

Anonymous

so they can get goverment money because "muh covid makes profit go down"
        and then max profit again like every soulles corporation these days

Anonymous

Fromsoft hasn’t released a new game in over a year and has been investing heavily into Elden Ring development. They are filing a loss on their taxes this year and going to make hundreds of millions next year

Anonymous

they released sekiro on january as well.

Anonymous

Sekiro released in march

Anonymous

i can already feel this game is going to get me to finish all the backlog RPG games i have sitting there for years. cant wait.

Anonymous

Somebody here planning on getting it for PS4? what are your expectations on performance and visuals?

Anonymous

same as DS3 and BB maybe better framepacing

Anonymous

i have a feeling it’s gonna run like shit on ps4 and make the fans go crazy

Anonymous

Just get a new fan

Anonymous

i don’t know how to fix it i’m a brainlet. also my ps4 is always overheating when i run demanding games, unless the AC is on then things run ok, but the fans are loud .

Anonymous

>dark spirit has inva-

Anonymous

Probably the worst of BB, DS3, and Sekiro. It and Stranger of Paradise (Nioh devs can’t optimise for shit either) might be Cyberpunk-tier on base PS4.

Anonymous

I thought I’d skip it but the more I think about it, I’ve never played a Souls game on launch and I recently got a Series X so this one would be interesting. I just wish more gameplay was shown.

Anonymous

I’ve never played a souls game. Ill probably play Demons Spuls PS5 and then this

Anonymous

Elden Ring is probably the Souls game I have the least hype about. I’m so burned out of Souls style games that I couldn’t care less if the game is going to be great or pure garbage. I’m still going to play but I couldn’t really care less about it.

Anonymous

fromsoft can only make dark souls now. no more armored core or kings field or anything like that. just more dark souls

Anonymous

Are the seething invaders still going to buy it? There was a massive shitshow of a thread last night full of PvP fags complaining that they can’t invade solo players anymore and trying to assert that people only play it for the PvP.

Will PvP diverse folk be purchasing Elden Ring or committing suicide?

Anonymous

Hopefully the latter. Playing soulsborne to twink in early areas deserves the death penalty.

Anonymous

We have one vote for suicide. Can we get more calls for PvP fags to commit suicide?

Anonymous

Maximum weapon range is 3 and maximum character level range is 5
          >nooooo, you can’t abstain from level ups and upgrades and go back to an area you like to invade, the game has no balance, waaah

Anonymous

I’m definitely going to dismantle you and your phantoms making you seeze about "I’ve been matchmaked with a souls pvp player, the game has no balance"

Anonymous

We have one for purchase! Please reply to this post if you’re going to amend your answer to suicide

Anonymous

Hopefully the latter. Playing soulsborne to twink in early areas deserves the death penalty.

We have one vote for suicide. Can we get more calls for PvP fags to commit suicide?

Reminder invading has always been a core mechanic and if you’re too shit to deal with it you can just play offline. You guys seethe more than pvpfags. Killing filthy gankers and going up against shit players with multiple phantoms have always been the most fun invasions. That being said I still wasn’t a fan of the trend towards gay dueling and fighting exclusively gankers. Just have the invasions be totally random like they used to be. It’s more fun not knowing what you’ll get instead of knowing 98% of the time you know you’re getting a host, at least one phantom, and 3 blue shitters to use as estus recharges.

Anonymous

Enjoying invasions doesn’t make you a PvP fag. PvP fags are guys who don’t understand that PvP isn’t the main draw of the game and that the singleplayer experience shouldn’t be made less-fun to accommodate faggers who want it to be balanced like an MLG game.

I’ll put you down for purchase. Reply to this post if you’d like to amend your answer to suicide.

Anonymous

>For many people, this will be the final game they ever play before they commit suicide or quit gaming. Has any game ever had to live up to such high stakes?
      MGSV did believe it or not, Ganker unanimously hyped it up to such an extend that i never see other games managed to be on such level of hype since.

Anonymous

>PS4 graphics
      Dead on arrival.

Anonymous

>caring about graphics over gameplay
        Found the faggot

Anonymous

bloodborne is the best looking game of all time

Anonymous

Kek, imagine buying the bullshit hype and killing yourself after playing the b-team money grab instead of waiting for the actual masterpiece.

Anonymous

>For many people, this will be the final game they ever play before they commit suicide or quit gaming
      It is my case, I am done with Gaming after ER’s release

ALL VIDEO GAMES SUCK NEGROID DONKEY BALLS SINCE MGS4 EXCEPT FROMSOFTWARE’S GAMES!
      There I said it

Anonymous

Try Death’s Gambit.

Anonymous

>Death’s Gambit
          2D? Nope, thanks

Anonymous

Not that anon, but is it worth revisiting for the new content they’ve added recently?

Anonymous

Don’t know, I only started after the new content update.

Anonymous

>/v/!

Anonymous

Ew, filename and subtitle mismatch

Anonymous

I was never excited or gave a fuck so whatever this ends up being I’ll be content with. I’ve enjoyed every fromsoft game I’ve played in one way or another so I doubt this will be any different.

Anonymous

Elden Ring is too early in the year to stop playing games or off yourself. At least wait until March until Stranger of Paradise comes out.

Anonymous

Shame

Anonymous
          Anonymous

Can’t believe shazam is dead

Anonymous

dont worry all the hype buying retard cattle already killed themselves on 2077 launch

Anonymous

the difference is that CDPR made one (1) decent game in their entire history

Anonymous

>dark spirit has invad-

Anonymous

>not wiggling your powerline adapter out of its socket for just long enough for the invader to be sent back but not long enough for you to be booted to main menu

ngmi

Anonymous

Found the cowardly faggot pooping estrogen on the invasion noise

Anonymous

thats not how electricity works

Anonymous

diverse folk don’t work at all and I didn’t ask you to explain them either

Anonymous

hopefully this will be the final game and Miyazaki can finally move on to something else
      Or he will release elden ring over and over for 10 years

Anonymous

>not January 22, 22
      ONE JOB

Anonymous

Hype isn’t even that big, everyone says it’s DS3 with few Sekiro elements and a horse. It will definitely be better than DeS and DSII at least.

Anonymous

>For many people, this will be the final game they ever play before they commit suicide or quit gaming.
      That would be half life 3

Anonymous

dead meme

Anonymous

You have to be 18+ to post on 4 chan.

Anonymous

cope, hl alyx was the last nail of the coffin

Anonymous

Wouldn’t go that far, but it’s definitely the most hyped I’ve been about a game since probably Fallout 4 (which turned out to be a disappointment)

To me it sounds like the perfect game, Dark Souls but with gameplay elements taken from Sekiro and Bloodborne set in a huge BOTW/Skyrim style open world with so many areas to explore. I just don’t see how the game will disappoint unless it runs absolutely horrible on launch or the world map is underwhelming

Anonymous

>bros I am gonna kill myself but not before I play my bideo game first
      Please do have a nice day

Anonymous

ps360 fromsoft babbies are literally sick in the head

Anonymous

I literally just want "big dark souls" and have no other expectations.

Anonymous

It could be smaller though, unless you count empty areas for a horse as relevant world.

Viewing 31 reply threads
  • The forum ‘A haunted junk yard’ is closed to new topics and replies.