morrowind players will tell you that this is the best RPG of all tim

Home Forums A haunted junk yard morrowind players will tell you that this is the best RPG of all tim

• This topic has 136 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 7 months ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 49 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous

morrowind players will tell you that this is the best RPG of all tim

Anonymous

Yes rpg not action adventure game

Anonymous

fpbp

Anonymous

Why do retards always defend shit combat with "it’s an rpg"? It’s not a fucking requirement of the genre that it’s unfun and terrible to play.

Anonymous

because rpg combat is supposed to show your character’s skills being more important than your own. this is something action game fags can never comprehend for some reason

Anonymous

>Pick combat stats, select the weapon type I would like to use as a major skill, thus roleplaying as someone who knows how to use that type of weapon
          >Most attacks land against similar-leveled opponents, fights over pretty quickly
          >Pick random weapons unrelated to my characters skill, run into fights exhausted against tougher enemies
          >Miss a lot so I can make another Morrowind combat webm

Morrowind pretty much plays exactly like Oblivion and Skyrim, unless you’re an idiot. Then it punishes you.

Anonymous

loser

Anonymous

its fun for me

Anonymous

>Stamina not empty
      uh oh there goes their favorite cope argument

Anonymous

It’s best to just nod and smile and tell them to take their medication before they forget. Don’t want them raising their blood pressure.

>miss
        >miss
        >hit
        >miss
        >hit
        >miss
        >dies

Is pooping on morrowind a new forced meme I don’t know about?

Anonymous

Maybe the game is just fucking dogshit?

Anonymous

Even with 100% accuracy the combat is pretty damn bad

Maybe there’s more to a game than combat? Not every game needs to be souls-shit. Morrowind lets you become a literal god

Anonymous

lol sounds like morrowcope

Anonymous

The game is not dogshit the game is old.
            It’s old ass mechanics haven’t really aged well but it’s still a solid game for its time.

Anonymous

>new

Anonymous

>2016
            >not new
            SHIGDGT

Anonymous

Yes

Anonymous

There’s a literal schizo from romania that’s been doing it for years now

Anonymous

Yes, the "schizo" from "romania," that’s terrible. Let’s get you to bed.

Anonymous

There is a guy who has been a part of all these morrowind hate threads. look out for anyone mentioning mmo tier sidequests

Anonymous

Yes. Every time someone tries to discuss how the story was better, the environment was better, the setting was actually unique, the quests were better, the details were better, the mechanics were better, or anything of the sort, there will be 3 weeks of some guy posting
          >i miss attack lol

Anonymous

Hownu.ru

Anonymous

It’s just zoomers being retarded and missing the point of morrowind.

Anonymous

Cheeky

Anonymous

It’s the seething Skyrim zoomers

Anonymous

>new
          Everyone but the highest teir of autist shits on morrowgay

Anonymous

>He didn’t put points into Swords
        Ok, fag.

I mean, when that’s only like 1% of the game, ya

It is. It accurately simulates that an untrained fighter is terrible at combat.

>yet another thread of people complaining about morrowind even though the battle mechanic is literally higher stat = higher hit chance

All your points addressed by pic related.

Anonymous

not reading, reinstalling morrowind though.

Anonymous

The left can’t meme

Anonymous

>blurry unreadable jpeg
          so, you’re admitting we’re all correct then

Anonymous

No, but you just admitted to being a retarded phoneposter

Anonymous

Yes Morrowind is tarsh

Anonymous

the first point alone is too retarded for me to continue

Anonymous

M-morrowind bros… what now? How do we recover?
          Fuck…
          FUCK!!!!!! NO!!!!!!!!

Anonymous

>First Point
          If you are too retarded after 10 minutes of actually playing the game to make a Male Redgaurd Warrior and use only longblade that’s on you. Rest of the points are long winded and completely subjective.

Anonymous

let me break this down
          >leveling is flawed
          yes
          >and unsatisfying
          debatable, overcoming challenges you couldn’t beat as a lower level is satisfying
          >I don’t like having to spec a character before I even know the game mechanics
          no one really does, but this is just an rpg thing. you aren’t going to know how games work before you play them, which is why older rpgs had massive 100+ page manuals detailing every mechanic in the game that were extremely boring and annoying to read through.
          >is this going to be like a black isle/bioware game with dialogue options?
          I find it funny this guy complains not knowing how morrowind works before even playing it, yet says this. how did he know bioware games had speech options that changed the way the game played before he played it? or did he more likely just play the game and find the fuck out? or less likely did he read the massive manual for the games?
          >if you choose spears and find they’re not good
          literally every weapon skill is just fine, of course there will always be a dominant one, but they all work fine, especially spears
          >encourages grinding
          yes, though it isn’t entirely necessary unless you really want to rank up in a faction asap. training also exists to skip grinding
          >if you want to level destruction you have to spam for a week
          if you want to autistically level it up, yes.
          >combat bad
          yes we know its been 999999999999999 years it’s been established the combat is boring.
          >when ur skills are low at the beginning you just miss over and over!!
          not true depending on the build
          >dissonance between what you see and what happens
          kinda like i-frames on dodge mechanics, where a weapon passes straight through something but doesn’t count as a hit. no one complains bout that
          >there is no strategy, i won just by reloading a save and getting lucky
          there is strategy, minor or major it may be. most of it is in prep work. do you have the right gear to manage stamina, health, magicka, what do your cast on use items do, etc

Anonymous

I got as far as exploration is boring and closed the image, you’re boring.

Anonymous

>i dont like having to create a character before i play that character
          i bet the rest is just as dumb as this is.
          you should load all your abhorrent takes at the end if you want people to actually read this.

Anonymous

>even though I’ve never swung a battle axe I could kill a giant rat
          this nerd couldn’t lift a fucking battle axe, also implying animals dont want to live and would just let you kill them with a slow ass axe
          >its too easy to just rest and regain health
          maybe so
          >you never have to worry when you’re deep in a dungeon cause you can just rest
          from experience this is barely ever true. usually enemies are too close by to rest in dungeons, you have to clear them out of the current level first.
          >theres no consequence in combat
          this nigga just had a whole paragraph about how fucked you get when you don’t manage fatigue properly
          >the world is too large
          I agree, but some people would disagree. some people like size as it helps them feel like they’re in a real world. I bet this tard is one of those "daggerfall was the last REAL rpg bethesda made" and yet says this, but maybe not
          >after exploring your 10th ancestral tomb and finding nothing why would you do it again
          I agree, they aren’t good dungeons to find things in, but they mostly exist for lore reasons and cause daggerfall had them (where they also weren’t good sources of loot)
          >too many filler dungeons
          perhaps, but the dungeons are rather short, which I find to actually work in favor of the game, as they don’t become grueling
          >when you lose fatigue you have to just stand there with your hands off the controls
          or just wait/rest for one hour? drink a potion? enchanted item? once again this guy gets btfo by the simple fatigue system
          >the world is missing areas with purpose, design, narrative, and context
          not true in the slightest. only someone that has barely played this game could say this.
          >its a random guess which dungeons will have rare special loot
          not really, a good amount of special dungeons are pointed out to you during quests or other information in the world like books, guides, or dialogue. also this is clearly done so you never know what you might find which is exciting

Anonymous

Your heart is in the right place I think, but nobody is going to ever read all this

Anonymous

no, because the only not-shit point in that is the combat, which everyone already unanimously deemed to be bad 20 years ago, which it is. it’s like telling someone who likes oblivion that their game is bad because the levelling system sucks, like yeah, no duh.

Anonymous

I woudn’t know since I didn’t read it. Morrowind is pretty overrated though, and I’d rather play Skyrim, so I’m not going to shit on him.

Anonymous

>you don’t know if NPCs are traders, trainers, quest givers, before you talk to them
          no shit? also obviously if you enter a fucking guild you will find traders, trainers, quest givers, really fucking easily
          >too many loading screens
          yes, but not really a problem today, unless you play on the original xbox god forbid
          >every single quest is a fetch quest
          the words of someone that played the introductory quests for factions before giving up. the factions dont give you their most important or interesting work right after joining them, you have to bust a little ass first. your beloved gothic was the same way you retarded bitch
          >get me 4 mushrooms, then 4 flowers, this is bad because it just is
          those quests are introducing you to alchemy. you learn where those ingredients grow, what effects they have, and some recipes to use with them. it’s not holding your hand, no prompt appeared on your screen saying "THIS HELPS WITH ALCHEMY BTW" so you probably missed that
          >in the fighters guild you get a quest to kill an argonian and the quest giver barely divulges any information
          that was the point retard, the camonna tong control the fighters guild and are using them for their dirty work, the quest giver is just hoping you blindly follow orders, and is worried that if he spills too much about what you’re doing the quest for you wouldn’t do it. and you can also talk to the argonian and tell him to skip town since it’s just a falsified contract. there’s two paths in the fighters guild.
          >the quests dont have urgency or time limits
          thank god
          >no quests that dynamically alter the world
          sadly true… a definite flaw in the game. happens sometimes. the quests where you build your stronghold for instance. also defeating dagoth ur stops ash/blight storms.
          >most quests have one solution
          this is usually because you’re working for a faction, where there’s some expectation that you’re going to uphold the virtues of the faction, otherwise why’d you join, side quests have more choice

Anonymous

>during a quest for the fighters guild I had to kill an outlaw, who had no dialogue and I just had to kill them to complete the quest
          sure it’d be interesting if you could make deals with most everyone you were sent to kill, but that’s not really "roleplaying." you wouldn’t join the fighters guild if you were sheepish about killing outlaws. during the quests where your target is NOT an outlaw, merely someone the camonna tong wants removed, you do have the option to spare them. but there’s no reason a fighters guild member would just spare outlaws. roleplaying doesn’t mean the game just throw any option at you left and right, you CHOSE to join the fighters guild, a guild that executes bounty contracts on outlaws.
          >are you a good samaritan?
          join the temple or imperial cult
          >are you a greedy mercenary?
          follow sjoring and his cronies in the fighters guild
          >are you a noble saint that upholds virtue and justice?
          join the temple
          >are you an evil bastard that murders townfolks for cash?
          join the thieves guild (even though they don’t approve of murder, they tolerate it)
          >are you somwhere in between?
          tons of factions are morally grey and can be roleplayed in different ways
          >there’s hardly any opportunity to enact these characteristic through actual gameplay
          yeah except you’re completely fucking wrong and retarded
          >the world doesn’t react to anything you do unless you’re caught committing a crime
          true it’s a bit lacking on reactivity, but the faction rep system is there and has its consequences, and yea you can be caught committing crimes, don’t know why that doesn’t count or whatever
          >no XP system means there’s no reason to do quests except for reward
          first off this is an extremely retarded completionist mindset, secondly I thought you were just saying the game should have more roleplaying, yet you say you only want to do quests if there’s a reward.
          >I got caught committing a crime and they took my stolen goods, this made me angry
          lol

Anonymous

>npcs just stand around doing nothing, say the same things no matter what
          yes they stand around doing nothing, a definite flaw, but their dialogue does change depending on when certain things happen
          >everyone is a cardboard cutout
          most people are cause they’re just background npcs that are there to populate towns, but so what, welcome to video games.
          >even major NPCs are more or less just dialogue dispensers
          yeah, no one but you "does" anything it’s true. but it’s rare even in open worlds today that NPCs do anything, the player is always the only person doing shit. only in more linear RPGs like gothic or deus ex do NPCs seem to do things since the stories can be written that way.
          >no animations during dialogue
          I’ve always wished for this too.
          >horrendous character models and animations
          yea…
          >music system is too limited
          yea

In conclusion: plenty of valid criticisms, but also a lot of bitching about things that are solved in the game but this guy didn’t put in the time to figure them out. also a lot of things he says are incorrect/nitpicking. he seems to just not value the type of game morrowind is so a lot of his complaints just come from the formula of large open world rpgs. he wants a smaller but tighter experience which is fine but to call this blogpost "morrowind sucks" is so fucking clickbaity I must call this guy a complete faggot.

Anonymous

NO ONE IS GOING TO READ YOUR SHITTY IMAGE YOU FUCKING AUTIST.

Anonymous

>post long as blog from some fag cause yoo know no one is going to read it and you can pretend you’re superior
          >someone reads it and gives a long ass reply back and you just ignore it
          How’s that medicine taste

Anonymous

That anon actually agrees with the review in practically everything except he believes there is actual tools for roleplaying in Morrowind

And that’s which I happen to disagree with – joining a faction is not roleplaying by itself, what you do as a character is what matters. Just because you join Fighters guild doesn’t mean you’re playing a mercenary that kills outlaws blindlessly, just because you join the Temple doesn’t mean you’re pious, and so on

Some quests do indeed give you the chance to spare enemies, which is not a particularly interesting moral dilemma and is pretty much the only real "choice" you’ll have in any Morrowind quests

Asides from that there’s a lack of roleplaying dialogue options a pretty big flaw that greatly limits the means to express who your character is

Anonymous

>muh bioware dialogue options are the only way to make an rpg
              have a nice day drone

Anonymous

I didn’t agree with "practically everything" you faggot. it’s a shitty boring blogpost
              >joining a faction is not roleplaying because I said so
              >roleplaying is what your character does, but not if your character joins a faction, because I said so
              >just because you join an organization that hunts criminals doesnt mean I should hunt criminals
              >blindly killing outlaws
              it isn’t blind, you can ask the former guildmaster about it and he tells you it’s a legitimate bounty contract
              >I want to be able to talk to and have the option to spare the outlaws in the fighters guild instead of just killing them
              >wtf quests where you are given the option of sparing people? boring!!!
              >where are the trannyware dialogue options? I can’t express my character that the devs pre-wrote for me!!!

Anonymous

>it isn’t blind, you can ask the former guildmaster about it and he tells you it’s a legitimate bounty contract
                And what can you do with this info, hmmm… either kill the outlaw or don’t.
                Still no option of talking to them about what they did and why, fake their deaths, pay the bounty in their place, etc

I mean it’s clear you don’t care much about immersive dialogue options or npc interaction, not very surprising considering that liking Morrowind requires pretty low standards already. Just be aware that a lack of dialogue options heavily impacts RPing negatively, shouldn’t even be questioned tbh

Anonymous

>get simple quest to kill a known outlaw
                  >WTF WHERE ARE MY TRANNYWARE DIALOGUE OPTIONS TO BEFRIEND THEM AND THE QUESTLINE BRANCHING OFF INTO AN ADVENTURE WITH MY NEW FRIEND AND JOINING THEIR OUTLAW GANG AND ROBBING PEASANTS ON THE SIDE OF THE ROAD AND LEARN THAT THE FEMALE OUTLAW WAS ACTUALLY BORN A MAN AND MY OPTIONS ARE "YOU GO GAL" AND "INTERESTING STORY FRIEND"!!!!!!!!!! I WANT MEANINGLESS DIALOGUE OPTIONS THAT MAKE NO SENSE AND GIVE MY CHARACTER A SCHIZOPHRENIC MORALITY SYSTEM!!!!!!!!!!!! I WANT TO ROLEPLAY A PACIFIST IN THE FIGHTING GUILD!!!!!

Anonymous

Who are you quoting?

Anonymous

I’m quoting retards that think every single solitary quest has to involve some random ass choices that make no sense to exist and are only there to have choice, not cause it makes sense. You are in the FIGHTERS guild. They FIGHT and KILL people. If you do not like this, you do not belong in that guild. You are given choices when it actually makes sense. And fuck retards that like those boring as archetypal dialogue options that are 9 times out of 10 just "good" "evil" and "neutral." That is roleplaying for braindeads.

Anonymous

But no one actually said those words in this thread. So i repeat who are you quoting?

Anonymous

You’re hilarious man. Sorry but your just wrong. Dialogue choices are a requisite for RPing, if all the interaction takes "place in your head" then you’re autistic for pretending there are things in the game that aren’t really there.

Hell, if you can play a light side Sith in SWTOR then you should also be able to play a fighter in Morrowind who likes smashing heads as long as it’s for a truly just cause.

Anonymous

>play a light side Sith in SWTOR
                      >you should also be able to play a fighter in Morrowind who likes smashing heads as long as it’s for a truly just cause
                      >black and white morality faggotry
                      yaaaaaaaaaaawn.

Anonymous
          Anonymous

>all pictures are from the first fifteen minutes of the game
          wew lad

Anonymous

It’s best to just nod and smile and tell them to take their medication before they forget. Don’t want them raising their blood pressure.

Anonymous

>miss
      >hit
      >miss
      >hit
      >miss
      >dies

Anonymous

people will say this is shit then praise kotor

Anonymous

>He didn’t put points into Swords
      Ok, fag.

Anonymous

I mean, when that’s only like 1% of the game, ya

Anonymous

Even with 100% accuracy the combat is pretty damn bad

Anonymous

It is. It accurately simulates that an untrained fighter is terrible at combat.

Anonymous

>yet another thread of people complaining about morrowind even though the battle mechanic is literally higher stat = higher hit chance

Anonymous

Damn you suck.

Anonymous

Who’s Tim?

Anonymous
        Anonymous

WOW THIS GAMEPLAY IS ON FIRE

Anonymous

this makes gothicfags seethe with rage

Anonymous

>half the attacks still miss
        lol

Anonymous

BASTARD
        LOOK AT EM GO

Anonymous

easy pete is arguably the most well written rpg character of all time. he literally changed my life

Anonymous

it is, you’re stupid. suck my super long cock and don’t flinch when I cum in your throat, faggot

Anonymous

>im too retarded to put points into my weapon stats and its the games fault im a zoomer: the movie
      acquire alchemy, become god, win.

Anonymous

The more I play it the more it grows on me.

Anonymous

YOOOOOOOOO This gameplay is fire!!

Anonymous

Morrowind is a piss easy game due to its complete lack of balance in any way. It’s also an incredibly badly-designed game where cliff racers attack you every five seconds; so much for the superior "exploration." The only decent part is the lore; everything else seems to be created by a bunch of gibbering monkeys hammering away at keyboards until something happened.

Anonymous

FROMsoft has been mogging western games soince the 90s.
      KF games had far better combat and level design that Morrowind.

Anonymous

It was the best RPG at the time. I play it from time to time on OpenMW, with some more engine modifications for things like NPC behavior it could be brought up to pretty decent again.

Anonymous

Deus Ex came out two years earlier and was a better RPG. If you like the game, great. But it many ways it was quite primitive even for the time.

Anonymous

This is such a strange thing to shitpost about.

Anonymous

Tribunal is shit, I just started it and I’m already tired of sewers.

Anonymous

a necessary evil for the lore and many mods

Anonymous

but the payoff bro… the lore implications… it’s all worth it bro… just fight common enemies stronger than dagoth ur bro…

Anonymous

so is bloodmoon. a lot of the staff left before the expansions were developed so they feel like shit in comparison to the base game

Anonymous

>miss
      >skreee
      >miss
      >skreee
      >miss
      >skreee
      >miss
      >skreee
      >dies

Anonymous
      Anonymous

Obligatory counter to fake webm by seething zoomers/oblivionfags

Anonymous

man I haven’t seen the original video that this webm is mocking for years

Anonymous

Is he fighting or trying to paint them?

Anonymous

which schizo is worse, the morrowindfag or the FO3fag?

Anonymous

The one that sees Romanians everywhere.

Anonymous

FO3fag is arguably a chad, he makes no attempt to hide who he is yet still gets hundreds of replies daily, and some of his images he’s made were pretty funny. Compared to the anti-morrowind schizo that gets BTFO every thread and seems to genuinely get upset in his own troll threads, it’s no contest. And no, I’m not the FO3fag nor do I like him or even like Fallout 3, I just see that he’s definitely trying more and actually has a clear agenda, to make us like FO3 more than New Vegas. The anti-morrowind schizo doesn’t seem to have any goals, he just posts cause he wants to or something.

Anonymous

Morrowinds resident conspiracy theorist is in full dudgeon tonight.
      I am calling the transexual discord team out for reinforcements.

Sotha Sil is an unremarkable and poorly developed character.

Anonymous
        Anonymous

A work of art.

Anonymous

you know it is when it filters so many seething zoomers

Anonymous

Anyone else wish Red Mountain was bigger. It really needs to be like 3-4 times taller to really give it an imposing feel, and there should also 5 times the amount of lava rivers around it.

Anonymous

The whole island is just way too small for even half of the faction politics and warring in the area’s backstory to feel realistic

Anonymous

why did bethesda completely nerf/disregard magic after morrowind?

Anonymous

Balance.
        Those that want the game easier will just mod in world killer spells anyway.

Anonymous

>Balance.
          thats a cope. their games arent any more balanced. They took it out because a large part of bethesdas innovation has been in creating systems that are efficient to design for the developer. That is why bethesda is, in my opinion, a shitty dev. They are really trying hard to streamline development and it shows because the game suffers badly as a result. Soon it will all come together though and they will have procedural dungeons that you will go to because of your procedural quest told you to. "Infinite quests and infinite dungeons!" Then when making new games they mostly just have to do the writing and some new models, everything else will fit together like legos. All so they can push out new games every 3 years or so and really rake in the money.

This is great if you like bethesda games. I dont like their development philosophy though of putting replayability above all else and making the game not punish you for any choice. Its a bad combo to have because one reason to replay the game would be to do things differently and see what happens when you went path A instead of B. In skyrim for example i did the civil war a first the stormcloaks then the imperials and i noticed i had almost entirely the same quests just that the blue cloak wearing guys were on my side as opposed to fighting me. it felt cheap. Future elder scrolls games will probably be a lot like that, join the fighters guild and get a lot of procedural quests to kill bandits in bandit cave number X, join the mages guild and get procedural quests to kill undead and dwemer related things. A few more hand crafted story quests thrown in at certain benchmarks. honestly doesnt sound too bad. honestly i was going to write elder scrolls off as a series after skyrim but now that they are bought by microsoft they may have more freedom or something. im not sure why the DLCs were done so much better than the base game but maybe they were given more freedom to get creative.

Anonymous

>Soon it will all come together though and they will have procedural dungeons that you will go to because of your procedural quest told you to
            They already implemented this in the mobile game. Yes, it is dogshit.

Anonymous

their new level scaling obsession

Anonymous

So who is this schizo? I still need answers. He just remade same thread over and over.

Anonymous

>Getting filtered by a game that can be beaten in under 3 minutes

Anonymous

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1PcUQQOODv0
      this angers and confuses the morrofag

Anonymous

Yeah, missing the point on purpose to make disingenuous arguments tends to do that

Anonymous

I like both games equally for different reasons. What now, fag?

Anonymous

Bethesdacucks eternally BTFO

Anonymous

How

Anonymous

That give me this vibes

Anonymous

>saw a friends older brother playing morrowind and i thought it looked amazing.
      >went to walmart and they only had 1 copy of morrowind left. I was getting my xbox in a week and i didnt want to risk it not being there then so i got it before my xbox so i bought it a week early
      >every night i would look through the instruction manual and imagine what the game would be like, strategize what build to make
      >finally get my xbox and boot up the game
      >decide on breton for the whopping 50% magic resist and cool specials
      >decide on fighter because the game looked complicated and being a fighter is usually easier
      >my weapon i was using was a minor skill, i struggled to beat the cave rats for the fighters guild quest, keep swinging and keep missing. need to leave multiple times to heal up
      >swam up and down balmora river to try and level up some
      >ran around trying to steal from vendors to get gold for training
      >spent a few nights in jail, i would steal then run away and stash the loot out of town in the river then turn myself and do the time to help raise the skillsi wanted so i could do combat
      >killing rats and scribs wa shard enough, bandits would just kill me outright
      >finally get strong enough i can explore smuggler caves, it feels like a huge progression for my character
      i thought it was one of the greatest RPGs i had ever played

Anonymous

Yeah, that’s what being retarded is like
        When you don’t know anything, every day is a new adventure

Anonymous

This may be a controversial opinion, but I think it’s possible to be a fan of something while also acknowledging its flaws

Anonymous

A true fan should be the most critical of something.
        I could write a novel with all of the flaws in my favorite game.

Anonymous

I could write a novel about all the flaws in morrowind. i just think most things people think of as flaws are stupid complaints.
          >but my weapon went through the nemy so it should count as a hit!

Anonymous

anyone translate that super massive russian morrowind overhaul mod "Chaos Heart" yet? aparently it massivley expands the game and lets you join chadgoth ur in a better way than existing mods

Anonymous

>be retarded
      >make retard build
      >wtf i can’t kill anything with my retard build
      retard

Anonymous

?
      Spamming the attack button with a min 1 damage weapon is a great way to train, what are you kvetching about you woman.

Anonymous

Holy shit I never realized those things had eyes. Now they look creepy.

Anonymous

>Meta-Gaming: The Game
      Morrowind is trash for autist nerds who think it’s unique because you can get Chrysamere fresh off the boat and speedrun the Imperial Cult to get artifacts to sell off to the museum in Mournhold to pay for training for they can actually hit something in combat

Anonymous

>look everyone I’m projecting

Anonymous

>Projecting projection
          ISHYGDDT

Anonymous

>paying for training
        You absolute mong.
        If you drain your skill to 0 before talking to a trainer, the training cost will always be 1gp.
        You absolute cretin, you have no idea how easy it is to break Morrowind.
        You absolute dimwit, playing Morrowind without cheesing is the best TES experience out there.
        You absolute KUNT

No offense to venezuelans.

Anonymous
        Anonymous
      Anonymous

why are you hitting a guar i hate you

Anonymous

BIG TRUE OP
      Also I prefer Oblivion music, is there a mod for Morrowind with Oblivion music? Literal GOAT

Anonymous

If you do not like it install mods.

Anonymous

imagine you’re playing a game where you get in a car and there’s controls for steering and braking and everything, but when you try to drive you randomly stop moving or spin out. "oh it’s actually using dice rolls to determine if you can drive or not it’s like a tabletop game" fans will say like that somehow excuses it.

Anonymous

Combat wasn’t fun but I enjoyed exploring the world when I played it the first time

Viewing 49 reply threads
  • The forum ‘A haunted junk yard’ is closed to new topics and replies.