Name a company with more open contempt and hatred for its fans.

Home Forums A haunted junk yard Name a company with more open contempt and hatred for its fans.

• This topic has 115 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 7 months ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 57 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous

Name a company with more open contempt and hatred for its fans.
      You really can’t.

Anonymous

Game freak.

Anonymous

FPBP

Anonymous

Fuck, you’re right

Anonymous

>It’s actually true
        Goddamm

Anonymous

Gamefreak are doing the best they can with the tiny budget they were given. They applied for a bigger budget when Sword and Shield was made, but it was rejected.

Anonymous

fpbp
        Nintendo and Gamefreak are such a hellish duo

Anonymous

Paradox
      Tripwire
      Google

Anonymous

>EA

Anonymous

EA has fans?

Anonymous

Rule 1 of Finance: The less you need people’s money, the more you’ll want it.

Anonymous

**YOU ARE ENTERING A SNOY SHILL THREAD**

Before you reply bump this thread, consider the fact that it was made by a pathetic rogue snoy, whether paid or not by Snoy themselves. Snoy has been paying top dollar to shill Nintendo hate on Ganker in fear of the Switch’s consistently dominating success and moviestation 5 having no games – in pathetic attempt to defame Nintendo and deprive them of potential sales.

>What do I do when I see a snoy shill/Nintendo flaming thread?

Don’t fucking respond. That’s all you have to fucking do. Report it for flaming or advertisement and if you need to tell the snoys off, then sage your post.

>What is snoy falseflagging?

Often times snoy may pose as a Nintendo fan while and despite actively flaming Nintendo, they may attempt to pose as a "jaded" fan of Nintendo in tryhard attempt to hide themselves as a snoy while still pooping on them. This is referred to as snoy falseflagging. This is easily exposed by the thread or post implying they are a Nintendo consumer, despite the thread or post itself disparaging them. (e.g. "But I like/used to like Nintendo", "I don’t even like snoy", etc.)

Thank you for noting.

Anonymous

retard
        I have a Switch, not paying for that overpriced movie box by Snoy. Why do you screech out "snoy" at anyone that has actual criticism? Are we not allowed to both praise and criticize the things we love?

Anonymous

imagine loving a corporation lmao faggot

Anonymous

>This is easily exposed by the thread or post implying they are a Nintendo consumer, despite the thread or post itself disparaging them. (e.g. "But I like/used to like Nintendo", "I don’t even like snoy", etc.)
          every time

Anonymous

nintendo fan here, lmao the switch sucks, get a gaming pc fag

Anonymous

>Switch isn’t worth $300, go and buy a $2000 PC (GPU is $1000 alone lol) that has no exclusives and still can’t play Demon’s Souls Remastered or Bloodborne

Anonymous

Playstation fan here, fucking based and truthpilled.
        Fuck Sony and their hatred for its fans

Anonymous

Blizzard

Anonymous

TakeTwo could be a good contender considering the whole lawsuits over the reverse engineered GTA games.

Anonymous

You forgot to mention how they sent actual mafiso goons to a Borderlands fan’s house because an real insider gave him the real details for the third entry almost a year before it’s release.

Anonymous

>HUEEE DURRR DUHH HURR LOOK AT ME!!!!! I MADE THE 1000000000000TH NINTENDO HATE THREQD TODAY!!! DAEEEE XDDDXDDD
      And then it’s a fucking wonder to snoys why they’rre universially considered the biggest cancer to this board.

Anonymous

Marvel Comics

a /tg/poster

Games Motherfucking Workshop

Anonymous

>you are not allowed to make fan animations, fan games, fan art, fan fiction, or fanmade websites about our product, or we will sue
        >"If The Emperor Had A TTS?" nevermind that it’s a high-quality loevetter to our franchise and one of the major things drawing in new customers, fuck em, send em a cease-and-desist letter, what are fair-use parody laws, things we don’t have to care about if you’re too poor to defend yourself in copyright court, that’s what.

They’re going to kill their franchise. Fan content is the number one thing making people like 40K, the official content just isn’t all that good.

Anonymous

*loveletter

Anonymous

I was going to start doing some Warhammer fanart too about a day before they started cracking down on everything, fuck them.

Anonymous

Do it anyway and post it somewhere anonymously. Copyright infringement is generally a civil suit, not a legal one unless you’ve done something fuckhuge. And that’s a LOT harder to subpoena IP addresses as, a courteous ask rather than a demand from a badge. As long as you’re not ever trying to gain real world benefit, and not posting it to somewhere that takes DMCA seriously enough to take it down like youtube, nothing will ever come of it.

And the best part about the internet is, once it’s on here, it’s merry hell ever trying to get it back off completely. Streisand effect is a bitch for censorship.

Anonymous

Valve

And I say this as someone who thinks Nintendo blows ass

Anonymous

Gotta agree with this anon. Valve’s sheer hatred for it’s userbase on Steam, especially Team Fortress 2 players is mind-bogglingly insane.

Anonymous

WWE

Anonymous

Recently, Sony, they seem to fucking hate their fans after moving the company to California

Anonymous

>mentioning sony and california in the same post in a thread about nintendo

auto-filtered

Anonymous

I play Switch, PS4, and PC you melanoid. They very much are hating the core audience that used to come to Sony

Anonymous

Read the OP again.

Anonymous

Oh no! *makes onions face*

Nintendo won’t let me livestream my mentally disabled self have a tournament with my fellow pedophile friends. How am I supposed to rape little boy’s mouths if NINTENDO keeps shutting down the platforms where I meet them?

Ah fuck it. Can’t even pretend to be a degenerate Gankerner anymore. Spelling is too clean.

Anonymous

i can’t. Nintendo blatantly treats its customers like it’s made up of 5 year olds.

Anonymous

The same fucking samefagging snoyfaggot

Anonymous

Nope just an idort who can see Nintendo fleecing’.

Anonymous

Because that’s their demographic? You think colorful leapfrog tablets promoted by cutesy animations of wacky cartoon bing bing wahoo man and friends is intended for adults?

Anonymous

The cow.says moo and I enjoy it

Anonymous
      Anonymous

Naughty Dog

Anonymous

Can confirm I just interacted with melanoidtendo fans in another thread and holy shit, I could never have imagined a bigger level of corporate dicksucking than this.
      I never partecipated in console wars so I thought it was all tribalist hyperbole when they said Nintendo fans on here are retards. But no it all lived up to the hype. What a miserable industry I choose to care about

Anonymous

>t. Snoy

Anonymous

GW
      Fuckers killed all of WH40K content

Anonymous

Nintendo isn’t even top 10. You have to care about your fans to hate them.

Anonymous

1.Nintendo
      2.Microsoft
      3.Sony
      4.Valve

Sony has the worst fans but Nintendo is by far the most hated company:
      >you can’t stream their events in your own channel because reasons
      >anti PC
      >anti emulators so they can sell the same games over and over each gen for 60$+
      >terrible specs
      >terrible prices
      >their products always miss some sort of basic functionality
      >terrible online
      >terrible communication with their fans
      At this point Nintendo fans are more like cattle than anything else.

Anonymous

Don’t forget their adamant hatred for fangames and fan-run tournaments.

Anonymous

Why does Nintendo make this board seethe so goddamn much?

Anonymous

Because they make shitty decisions on a daily basis and an army of insane people defend them every time.

How many people defended Sony removing the PS3 store? And how many people defended Nintendo charging full prices for emulators? There’s your answer.

Anonymous

You could just close your eyes, not look, and mind your own business.

Anonymous

The snoy shill discord had their pay raised by snoy

Anonymous

When a company with extremely poor practices has the most combative and brand loyal fanbase imaginable on a board where mods ban for questioning it and allow 80 mindless Smash roster spam threads active for days and are even stickied, there’s going to be some frustration, anon.
        This is coming from somebody who only really discusses on here these days

Anonymous

>mods ban for questioning it
          Stopped reading right there.

Anonymous

they’re riding on the fact they make good games belonging to incredibly popular exclusive IPs, that are technologically two generations behind.

where as the rest of the industry is cutting edge, but no one knows what fun is.

So their fans defend them to the death then maybe even fistfight you from the grave, because at the end of the day, a 10/10 2004 game made in 2021 is still better than a 3.5/10 2021 game made in 2021, even though being that far behind really is indefensible. Especially given the kinds of money certain franchises they own rake in, e.g. Pokemon. #1 in the world, puts fucking MICKEY GODDAMN MOUSE to shame, but won’t pay gamefreak enough that they can make something more impressive than an Xbox/PS2 title, or polish or finish literally anything.

Anonymous

>why is this multi-billion dollar video game company that is anti-consumer as fuck, arrogant as fuck, and fancies itself as the Apple and Disney of video games the subject of criticism?
        Truly activates the almonds.

Anonymous

Sony is much worse than Nintendo

Anonymous

digital extremes literally called warframe players losers live on stream and then joked about it even further in dev streams

Anonymous

Sony.
      They pulled the timed exclusive bullshit on a few PS4 games to make the PS5 launch look better.
      They also added PS5 exclusive dlc for PS4 games.
      Imagine intentionally taking things away from your existing fan base to make the new product look better.

Anonymous

Konami.
      Will always be the correct answer, with EA not falling very far behind.
      Nintendo isn’t even in the Top 10 of that list.

Anonymous

Konami is slowly starting to un-JUST. Apparently they were pleased that Super Bomberman R sold well and the Castlevania Collections are doing well.

Anonymous

Covid fucked over their pachinko games racket enough for them to start investing in actual games.

Anonymous

Gearbox is literally holding a game hostage.

Anonymous

TBF most of the people they piss of are autistic man-children, that don’t know what a shower is. The other part is literal children

Anonymous

Sony absolutely hates the JRPG audience that made their brand strong.

Anonymous

Is that why all the best recent JRPGs are on playstation, like Tales of Arise, Persona 5, and FF7R?

Anonymous

Nintendo isn’t that great with JRPGs. Sony pursues them still like FFXVI and Tales of Arise. Nintendo gets the mobile shit market.

Anonymous

Didn’t the World of Warcraft team literally blame their customers for all the sexual assaults in their company?
      They seem to punish them on a weekly basis by removing features and rewriting old lore to make it worse on purpose.

Anonymous

lol what? How could it be the player’s fault for sexual assaults within the company?

Anonymous

because if the fans never bought their games, then Blizzard wouldn’t be able to afford the Cosby Room

Anonymous

and scapegoat port in a shitstorm

Anonymous

They phrased it as something like the "toxic" playerbase exhibits the same misogyny and fragile masculinity that exists in their studio.

Anonymous

snoy

Anonymous

Blizzard

Anonymous

Sony was insufferable during the summer of george floyd

Anonymous

If you ever played videogames it was what, 25 years ago? Fuck off back to the breitbart comment section retard. Your grandson is a faggot for teaching you how to image board. I don’t give a fuck about twitter. What I’m pissed about with Sony is they went from being a platform of some wild, experimental and innovative stuff like Jumping Flash! to this brown 3rd person walking sim factory. And Heil fucking Hitler before you call me a demonrat libtard.

Anonymous

Any budget airline.

Anonymous

Well, you guys can pay 50 bucks for roms and P2P online, but personally i just find it more convenient to emulate. I like being able to own the games and play them without needing constant online checks.

Anonymous

So you don’t own them, Jamal. You nogged them

Anonymous

Meanwhile, you pay for the privilege of not owning them. looooooool

Anonymous

Paying for a service, Tyrone. It’s what non-gnomish white people do!

Anonymous

I just want them to make a real console again that can run the latest Resident Evil or DMC. Why have they abandoned that market? I don’t want to pay sony or MS but there’s no choice when bing bing wahoo isn’t enough or not your thing. There is literally no reason to own their device if you don’t care about the token mario/zelda game on the system because they won’t make a modern console that can run current 3rd party games. They’ve been irrelevant since. . literally since after the SNES. They’ve refused to make a competent, competitive console since they launched the N64 with 8MB cartridges instead of a CDROM. Its like they almost self corrected with the gamecube but then they went full fucking retard with the wii. What even the fuck was the wii? Nintendo could destroy snoy over night if they’d just make a console that could run current 3rd party games. I’ll never understand why they don’t.

Anonymous

Based. I hate tendies too

Anonymous

Actiblizzard has at least as much sheer contempt to their consumers
      >DO YOU GUYS NOT HAVE PHONES?

Anonymous

Fucking lol at people who think Nintendo is somehow worse than Activision or EA

Anonymous

What fools….

Anonymous

Yeah you can. I’d say the top 5 are Blizzard, EA, Rockstar, Nintendo and maybe Sega.

Anonymous

>Nintendo
      >Take-Two
      >Games Workshop
      the top 3 anti-consumer companies in no particular order

Anonymous

Sony
      Destroyed its image as the best platform for Japanese games
      became a soapbox for trannies
      wants to make movies over games
      neglects and tries really hard to distance itself from the franchises it built its name on
      killed its handheld division

Anonymous

Sega.

Do I even have to explain?

Anonymous

>this projection
      Nintendo haters and Nintendo fanboys are different sides of the same coin.
      Companies do NOT care about you, at all, they don’t love you, they don’t hate you, they just wanna make money.

Anonymous

Konami.
      >*turns ur beloved franchise into a pachinko slot or coomer b8*
      >*turns Metal Gear into generic trash*
      >*fucking everything involving YGO*

Anonymous

Sony. The entire company. You can read it in the leaked emails. They hate you white incels.
      They make $70 single player games that are less than 20 hours, you buy them and never play them again. They make consoles with low storage, they make controllers that purposely break, they dont support their back catalog at all, they charge $60 for a "Remaster" that is literally just flipping a setting on PC up a notch. They want you to pay for online, streaming and for extra storage via the most expensive drives from the worst manufacturers. And you take it because they put some shitty anime games on their console every 10 years

Anonymous

This. Nintendo is shitty as well, but at least I can just go download the fucking roms and play them with ease on my PC, and they still put out games that I like

Anonymous

Should I just sell my Switch and get a Deck? Or wait for the reviews first.
      Was all excited for N64 games on Switch but this news kinda killed all the hype I had for it.

Anonymous
        Anonymous

>disgusting voice
        >muh melee
        Eww.

The true problems of Nintendo is that it doesn’t understand the Internet. At all.

Anonymous

You realize that they’re only this way because majority of their fanbase are children and don’t know any better right??? lmao

Anonymous

The absolute seething from autists about Nintendo

Anonymous

Why were roms the breaking point for people? Just go download them for free

Anonymous
        Anonymous

Kek.
        >https://youtu.be/50kghlaHYvM
        Their fans are in good, albeit shaky hands. Extremely reliable and trustworthy.

Anonymous

Damn, she THICC

Anonymous

fucking lmao

Anonymous

blizzard obviously. the employees openly hate their games and its players on twitter.

Anonymous

Sony

Anonymous

Blizzard has company reps insulting people on social media and mocking them to their face.

Anonymous

They’re the fucking richest company in all of Japan they’re completely detached from reality.

Anonymous

Imagine describing yourself as a [Company] fan.

Anonymous

I think the $50 price tag is a manufactured controversy to drum up advertisement for NSO. They announce a fake price tag to drum up outrage. Then announce the real price when the backlash hits.
      >We have listened to fan feedback and decided to lower the price of the expansion pack to $30
      >Wow based Nintendo they’re really in touch with the fan base
      Welcome to 2021 marketing.

Anonymous

Blizzard
      Like no matter how much you hate Nintendo, they have never come onto your hard drive and deleted your decade-old game to shill their new one. That’s just a fact. Nintendo will NEVER top Reforged for shittiness.

Viewing 57 reply threads
  • The forum ‘A haunted junk yard’ is closed to new topics and replies.