Name something worse than casuals ruining gaming.

Home Forums A haunted junk yard Name something worse than casuals ruining gaming.

• This topic has 172 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 7 months ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 40 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous

Name something worse than casuals ruining gaming.

Anonymous

i am literally shaking right now reading this, how can this continue

Anonymous

And yet most asians are still SJW-adjacent. When will they wake up?

Anonymous

When they’re hiding on their rooftops.

Anonymous

School is a meme. The only they do as well as whites is because of parents being over them 24/7.

Anonymous

>The only they do as well
          Haha, yeah, school is such a meme…

Anonymous

I agree that school is a meme but Asians do edge us out slightly in raw intelligence. We used to make up for it by being more creative but that hasn’t been happening lately, so they’re beating us there too right now.

Anonymous

isaac newton wasn’t asian so asians are not smarter than white people they just copy what white people do with poor manufacturing

Anonymous

They are only “SJWs” in western countries. Otherwise they are a lot more conservative than most of the west.

Anonymous

Those SJW-adjacent Asian types learned they don’t have to achieve anything and can just blame whitey and get free gibs too, there is a reason its only a problem for Asians in America, cause they actually have to get by on merit in Asian countries, why try when you can take the easy way?

Anonymous

Leftoids only like Hispanics and blacks.

Asians actually succeed and thus aren’t victims.

Anonymous

Never, that’s why its called propganda.

They can literally announce that they’re going to discriminate against asian americans and they will still vote for leftists and progrssives

Anonymous

Nah, dems are losing seats already and it’s not even 2022. Shit is going down right now. I think asians will play a vocal part in the 2024 elections

Anonymous

>Name something worse than casuals ruining gaming.
      OP sucking cocks again.

Anonymous

What’s wrong with that? I thought Asians were considered minorities?

Anonymous

Only if it suits the agenda. Like attacks on them, even if any police statisic shows tht it’s mostly blacks who attack asians, they instantly become minorities who can only be hated by whites.

Anonymous

You’ll notice wokies are beginning to phase out the term "minority" in favor of "BIPOC", because they’re realizing certain racial demographics are disproving their white privilege/America-is-a-white-supremacist-country narrative. So now your race is only considered marginalized if it does a lot of drugs and crime.

Anonymous

Everyone being mostly fine with the results and acting like your the retard for caring about videogames and demanding higher standards.

Anonymous

fake news

Anonymous

(((snopes)))

Anonymous

>nur ibrahim
        nice try

Anonymous

>Snopes debunked
        So that means it’s 100% true correct and factually true and that the original article even left out some of the bad shit happening

Anonymous

>Whats True
        >Schools administrators also expressed concerned over racial inequalities in the program, including the enrollment of majority white and Asian students

>What’s False
        >we can’t take new test/entrants because covid but program continues
        Sounds like a weasel word.

>Because of covid, gas all garden gnomes

Anonymous

You didn’t even read your it yourself, right?

Anonymous

Why would the pandemic have any effect on advanced enrollment if they can still do regular schooling?

School is a meme. The only they do as well as whites is because of parents being over them 24/7.

>The only they do as well as whites is because of parents being over them 24/7.
        They do better than whites in academics on average, and they have to because affirmative action fucks them over harder than whites.

Anonymous

You have to read between the lines. There were no Irish students involved and classes were 90% Asian. Boston is one of the most racist/unrealistic places on Earth.

>Fact Checks
        Trumptards had a point about those sites. Any site can be a "Fact Check" site as long as it fits the medias narrative. Fox News’s Fact Check sites greatly differ from CNN’s.

Anonymous

>Enrollment suspended in 2021 FOR AN ENTIRE YEAR because of covid
        >But currently enrolled advanced classes are fine

This is complete bullshit.

Anonymous

DEBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONKING

Anonymous

DEBOONKED

Anonymous

>OH GOD IM FACT CHEKKKKKKKKKKKKKINNNNN

Anonymous

Why would they even need to express their concerns in such a way? Why did that matter?

Anonymous

>it wasn’t suspended, it just just delayed
        How do these people look at themselves in the mirror.

Anonymous

>snopes

Anonymous

Talmudic word magick at its finest.

Anonymous

Don’t they realize how bad this looks? Or are most people really that dumb they’ll just see the red and green icon and stop reading there?

Anonymous
      Anonymous

democrats touching something

Anonymous

>having a large family is only okay when non-whites do it

Anonymous

roll for lolis

Anonymous

rolling.

Anonymous

legs

Anonymous

come ooon lucky number 9

Anonymous

roIIin for 7

Anonymous

>Older siblings helping out younger siblings is somehow bad

Even if you’re an epic antinatalist or whatever, this is literally just normal family structure. Even if you only had 1 sibling, if you were 16 and they were 6, do these people think it would be odd for you to help out watching the little one when needed? Is our concept of "childhood" so perverted now that society thinks its wrong for anyone under the age of 18 to have any sort of responsibility in their life?

Anonymous

The people posting those things got into communism to begin with because they flipped when their parents asked them to do chores.

Anonymous

i mean helping out your bro/sis from time to time is a lot different than being a full on substitute parent

Anonymous

>full time substitute parent
            >with 8 other siblings
            You weren’t very great with fractions were you in school? Brown eyes?

Anonymous

pussy or cock im fucking anything but rolling for the 1

Anonymous

rollerino

Anonymous

I don’t understand how someone as hateful as those redditors can live a normal life.

Anonymous

infertility breeds (heh) contempt

Anonymous

heheh

Anonymous

Simple, they desperately try to redefine what’s normal. Ever notice how the fag’s go-to cope is "W-WELL OBVIOUSLY YOU’RE A FAG TOO AND WANT TO FUCK ME IN MY FAG ASS THAT’S WHY YOU’RE VISIBLY DISGUSTED AT ME"

Anonymous

You say that while posting in 4cans, in the board which is known for hate for the past 15 years at least.
          Grant it hate for bad videogames/casuals =/= hate for a random family

Anonymous

hahah

Anonymous

h-here I go!

Anonymous

I changed the picture in ms paint and now suddenly most of their comments don’t sound so good lmao

Anonymous

Worth it for left.

Anonymous

>Who wouldn’t want a house of slaves?

Anonymous

It’s stupid regardless of who does it. It’s even worse when they start having local influence. They can get away with murder.

Anonymous

one (1)

Anonymous

What’s the word for hebe cunny

Anonymous

hunny

Anonymous

I mean, it’s the equivalent of driving those huge douchebag trucks that spew black smog everywhere and make a ton of noise, except these are going to end up polluting the earth way worse than trucks ever could just by being humans with a long lifespan and likely will grow up with a lot of emotional issues because there is absolutely no way you can equally disperse your attention between 10 kids in the same general age range.

We put legal limits on how many pets you can have because it’s a health hazard and can easily turn into a neglect situation because you just cannot appropriately take care of too many sentient creatures with this level of need. She’s a human-hoarder. The only reason it’s illegal to do the same with people is because the ethics of asking someone not to reproduce this much on this dying husk of a planet is much more complicated.

Now, is it a popular opinion not to like it when people drive douchebag trucks? Or use up precious resources with frivolous amounts of kids? No, but it’s still a smidgeon shitty and irresponsible.

This lady needs a better hobby, yalls. Fuckin isn’t a personality.

Anonymous

Rolling it

Anonymous

REMIND THAT THIS IS A PARODY SUBREDDIT AND MOST OF THE "CRAZY" THINGS YOU SEE HERE TO CONFIRM YOUR BIAS ARE FALSE FUCKING SCHIZOS

Anonymous

Joe biden being president via simpsons election tactics

Anonymous

RACISM!

Anonymous

race is a social construct.

Anonymous

very true, blacks and whites aren’t the same race, more like different species.

Anonymous
      Anonymous

Imagine living in a blue state all your life

Anonymous

Yeah it’s pretty great, don’t need to drive more than 2 hours in either direction to go to the beach or go skiing
        Plus the state government isn’t trying to kill my grandfather, which I appreciate

Anonymous

Kek, the only place you’re staying at is home because your entire state is on it’s 8th lockdown

Anonymous

Weird, must have been imagining going to the beach last month then. I assume I’ll also be imagining going out to dinner with my friends tonight, right?

Anonymous

You have no friends and California is a massive fucking shithole. Hence, why everyone is leaving it.

Anonymous

And Idaho and Texas are also becoming Califucked shitholes as well.
                Cuckfornians should lie in their own beds.

Anonymous

>still believing the calexodus narrative
                Lel this was disproven earlier this year, the people who are moving in CA are mostly staying in CA

Anonymous

Holy fuck, you need to stop watching the mainstream media

Anonymous

My man the Cal Exodus narrative was perpetrated entirely by the MSM

Anonymous

I agree after watching this completely unbiased and factually true documentary that everyone should be force fed.

Anonymous

Being in a purple state is great because the dems are still reasonable and all the Republicans went full retard with Trump so now they’re losing more and more elections.

Anonymous

Imagine being in a redneck state all your life. Pro-employer and zero freedoms.

Anonymous

>blue state
          >freedoms
          lmao

Anonymous

You have ZERO freedoms in your blue state. Absolutely none.

They have the freedom to kill their babies so there is that.

Anonymous

Very true and the men can wear dresses and make up and destroy women’s sports lmao

Anonymous

men can wear dresses and make up and destroy women lmao
                ftfy, martial arts and contact sports have been a DISASTER for women ever since troons were admitted into their midst, especially since most troon athletes are already athletic males of some type before "transitioning"

Anonymous

the irony is too funny, women worked hard to have their own thing in sports and were proud of it, then democrats have allowed men to destroy it all, lmao

Anonymous

You have ZERO freedoms in your blue state. Absolutely none.

Anonymous

Not true, we at least have the freedom to use an ICU bed, whereas red states are completely at capacity.

Anonymous

>b-but cockbig-!
              lmao

Anonymous

>meme flu bullshit
              lmao

Anonymous

You mean get kicked by your own doctor who is to busy doing tic toc videos.

Anonymous

Get a load of this fucking retard. Lol

Anonymous

I’m not even in America and I’m still laughing at you.

Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Anonymous

>it’s purely economical

Anonymous

Nobody is out to rob a trailer park, Anon. Not to mention drunken hicks tend not to report domestic abuse.

Anonymous

So all the people that live in the slums of the inner city are out robbing people that they know are poor as fuck too?

Anonymous

Yes, that’s how crime works. The vast majority of crime, no matter the race that commits it, is usually against people of the same race as them. White on white, black on black, that sort of thing.

Anonymous

So again, why does white redneck hickville have less crime than black neighborhoods regardless of wealth?

Anonymous

Because whites are less likely to be arrested for similar crimes as blacks. It’s why 40% of cops self-report abusing their wives but the number of cops actually arrested for said domestic abuse (as police are about 67% white) never actually comes even close to that number.

Anonymous

Because a lot of redneck shit doesn’t get police involved as often. When 16 year old billy bob and cletus do retarded shit, consequences might be resolved within the community and you call their parents. When tyrone and jamal do it, you call the police.

Anonymous

And she’s absolutley right. germanistan will change and I look forward to it.

Anonymous

>Cracker Yank is sad because he can’t find a brown servant to boss around.

Anonymous

How are German such cuck, I mean at least in France the left has a whole is less popular than the far right.
            I could they continue to elect red commie and green commie when you see the state of Europe today.

Anonymous

B’daww
      Hail whites and asians

Anonymous

>race is only a skin color

Anonymous

Not like it matters.

They can still get into any school they like thanks to Black privilege. Only Whites and Asians need to be smart.

Anonymous

Sure, the law school will let her in. Law firms, on the other hand, will not, and she’ll be scrapping to make ends meet working as a public defender.

Anonymous

Man imagine being falsely accused of a crime, and being too poor to afford an attorney and then getting THAT as your public defender. I’d KMS

Anonymous

>Black privilege
        What are you on about, Anon? Did you somehow miss African American protesters against police brutality, being shot with rubber bullets for protesting at sanctioned sites? Not to mention that whole lack of accountability or trials for all of the allowed police brutality.

Anonymous

More whites get shot by cops than blacks statistically. The difference is that society doesn’t hold blacks responsible for their actions due to them having a low average IQ. There have been BLM protests over blacks that got shot, that were armed gunmen that were taking aim at cops. It’s a load of horse shit and literally everyone with even half a brain hates this garbage.

Anonymous

God, I fucking hate diverse folk. I hate Californians more though

Anonymous

>Meme picture calls me smart so me must be smart
            The absolute state of memelords.

Anonymous

This is why no one takes you lefties seriously anymore. You didn’t actually tell me that I’m wrong or try to refute what was being posted, you literally just resorted to name calling. I’ve been through this on multiple occasions. I actually got into a debate with a faggot calling me out for pic related, and throughout the entire thread, he at no point ever and I mean EVER actually told me how I was wrong or incorrect. He literally just kept calling me a chud. I wish I was joking. And when I told him to back up what he was saying, he never did. Check the archives if you want proof.

Anonymous

>how do they enrich our nation’s but not their own
                Gee anon I wonder how that could have happened, it’s not Europe brutally colonized the continent and then continues to keep their money or anything

Anonymous

Euros had aqueducts at around 300BC and the scramble for Africa didn’t happen til the 1800s. When you live in a climate that doesn’t have mother nature kill off the dumbasses every winter, you don’t need to think ahead and use your brain to survive.

Anonymous

When did Finland colonise Somalia again? They’re dumping those bulbhead diverse folk on us for no reason.

Anonymous

>You didn’t actually tell me that I’m wrong or try to refute what was being posted
                >Expecting me to waste my time with a retard who calls me a leftist because I call him out on saving bias confirmation memes and feeding his ego with it.
                L to the fucking MAO my dude. I’m not even American and leftists basically don’t exist in my shithole Country. You’re just an idiot who takes himself too seriously.
                Imagine bitching about diverse folk unironically on the videogames board because he’s a sheepish bandwagoner who bought into the "b-b-but Ganker is the new /b/!"
                I will not argue seriously with you. Be warned now that I will laugh at every of your replies.

Anonymous

>media calls me smart so me must be smart

Anonymous

>"Smart people"
            >Identifying as Republicans
            In what world are high-school dropouts considered smart?

Anonymous

In every world ever, because the modern education system is a retard factory. Probably why you identify so strongly with it.

Anonymous

Minorities overwhelmingly identify as democrats which skews the results.

Anonymous

>They can still get into any school they like thanks to Black privilege
        Yep.

Anonymous

Go through all that college bullshit and you can dance however the fuck you want. What do people have against fun anyways?
          >b-but muh stuckup broom in ass serious business
          You’ll get mad at blackies for any possiblr nitpick you can find.

Anonymous

>defending blacks
            Why?

Anonymous

>Getting mad at people dancing.
              Black or not, it’s cringe as fuck.

Anonymous

>Go through all that college bullshit
            lol

As if diverse folk had to actually work or study to graduate.

>What do people have against fun anyways?
            It is a problem when you have thousands of graduates and the diverse folk are wasting time by acting like uncivilized apes, as always.

Anonymous

Lol I wonder what will happen to America when most high decision making people are all retard melanoid.

Feel good to be able to see the death of the USA.

Anonymous

>Go through all that college bullshit
        lol

As if diverse folk had to actually work or study to graduate.

[…]

>What do people have against fun anyways?
        It is a problem when you have thousands of graduates and the diverse folk are wasting time by acting like uncivilized apes, as always.

post links and prove that’s not inspect element

Anonymous
      Anonymous

This is why Trump is the most popular president in history.

Anonymous

>we are equally intelligent

Anonymous

/poo/tranny back to your containment board.

Anonymous

«Your grand child will be black»
        Also somehow the great replacement is not happening

Anonymous

You making threads

Anonymous

Friendly reminder, don’t put your children through public institutions. Homeschool and use private co-op educators. For more information, look into organizations like 4-H.

Best of luck

Anonymous

>homeschool
        good way to make your kid an autist who never learns to socialize and has 0 friends

Anonymous

I’d rather have my kid have zero friends, than to be indoctrinated by gnomish oligarchs and criminal melanoid sympathizers.

Anonymous

This has been debunked many times.

This, but 10x more if you’re in commiefornia

In commiefornia they have skatepark building clubs (4-H) that teach kids carpentry and masonry skills. Heavy emphasis on mathematics, community event participation and entrepreneurship.

Anonymous

Oh, I’d love to see that drop out rate on the tax paid community scam, i mean service.

Anonymous

I’ve yet to see data. I do know that kids in those programs get picked up by small home building contractors and enthusiast builders in the industry. It was just an example. 4-H also has some great cisco study and cert programs for underage. Helping youngster start making 30k right out of high school.

Anonymous

30k in commiefornia literally nothing, especially with it’s high tax rates, raping the lower class substantially

Anonymous

Understandable, my point is this. There are programs (nation wide) that can give you or your family an edge. Find out what is suitable for you regionally.

Anonymous

This, but 10x more if you’re in commiefornia

Anonymous
        Anonymous

okay but how would a HCP know what your political leanings are? I’ve never been to a doctor’s office where I had to disclose any of this shit. I smell bullshit

Anonymous

It’s not bullshit it’s just dishonest. Left leaning people are more likely to see a doctor to get diagnosed with a mental illness so they’re going to be over-represented no matter what. Also the term "mental illness" is pretty broad it could literally just mean anxiety or depression. Not to mention people with extreme political views on both sides are more likely to be mentally ill.

Anonymous

What the hell is going on over there at the Boston Public Schools?

Anonymous

The national guard are driving the school buses too since there aren’t enough drivers, wonder if that had something to do with it.

Anonymous

>d-does that person have…slanted eyes?
      >AHHHHHHHHH IM GOING INSANE
      democrats, everyone

Anonymous

this is an interesting topic but why not take it to another board?

Anonymous
      Anonymous

When is the collapse?

Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Anonymous

I see New York’s disease is spreading to the entirety of New England.

Anonymous
      Anonymous

There are plenty of white and asian students who are smart but simply do not excel in test taking. Gifted was always a stupid program for this very reason.

Anonymous
      Anonymous

>it’s yet another /poo/bait thread that has absolutely nothing to do with video games

Anonymous

Yeah

Don’t be retarded, no need to state the obvious.

Anonymous

No one plays video games here pal, it"s just bait and off topic porn threads all day.

Anonymous

Destroying minorities and trannies will bring back good video games, it’s very relevant

Anonymous

>comes in at 150 posts just to state the obvious for attention, thinking he’s some prophet
        Go back melanoid

Anonymous

Laughing at californians will never be off-topic, anywhere on the internet.

Anonymous

>NOO DON’T CORRECT ME
      nuGanker is an embarassment.

Anonymous

game journalists spouting bullshit just to pump out article after article which appeal to casuals

Viewing 40 reply threads
  • The forum ‘A haunted junk yard’ is closed to new topics and replies.