>Nintendo has an optional online service for $50 a year

Home Forums A haunted junk yard >Nintendo has an optional online service for $50 a year

Viewing 32 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous

>Nintendo has an optional online service for $50 a year
      >ARE YOU KIDDING ME LOL WHO WOULD PAY FOR THAT THEYRE KILLING THE INDUSTRY THIS IS WHY NO ONE LIKES THEM
      >Sony is trying to push for $70 games to be the norm
      >silence
      says alot doesnt it?
      >in b4 some snoy retard claims whataboutism
      they’re not even comparable for your "w-whataboutism" argument, one is optional and is still cheaper than the other online services, the other is trying to influence the entire industry by raising the price of games $10.

Anonymous

>paying 50 dollars for games you can easily emulate for free
      Vs
      >only +10 dollars for a brand new aaa game
      Not a snoy but you’re a retard OP.

Granted, games really shouldn’t be this expensive to begin with, but that’s an issue with the modern gaming industry as a whole

Anonymous

again
        >one is an optional online service
        >the other is going to raise the price of all new games to $70
        retard.

Anonymous

Did you know that buying games at full price is also optional?

Anonymous

we should just raise the price of games to $500 then, its "optional" after all.

Anonymous

Sorry I don’t spend $70 on movies

Anonymous

>$70 for """"""games""""""
        lmao

Anonymous

>B-BUT SONY!!!

Anonymous

How much is Nintendo charging for Metroid Dread? I can get Hollow Knight for 15.

The point is fuck all consoles and their paypigs and death to America.

Anonymous

$60 for a brand new game, thats standard.
        >muh hollow knight
        let me do your line of reasoning
        >wow a new battlefield? how much are they charging? I can get CoD 4 for $15.
        >wow a new warhammer? how much are they charging? I can get aoe 3 for $10
        you are a retard

Anonymous

Hollow Knight’s price was never 60 USD.

Anonymous

explains why its so boring.

Anonymous

AAAAAAAAIE FBI HEEEEEEEEEELP

Hollow Knight fucking sucks bro, play an actual Metroidvania

explains why its so boring.

cope nintenturds, hollow knight is a classic and for $15 is 4X the length of metroid dread

Anonymous

its also 4x worse
            >muh playtime
            if we’re going by playtime argument then runescape must be the best game ever made right? faggot.

Anonymous

>enormous amount of bosses
              >cool soundtrack
              >large map that you have to navigate using your brain ( backtracking is only a problem for brainlets )
              >big challenge with the coliseum and the boosted versions of bosses
              >all of this shit for $15
              filtered, hollow knight chads can’t stop wining

Anonymous

>enormous amount of bosses
                >cool soundtrack
                >large map you have to navigate using your brain (teleportation is only a problem for brainlets)
                >big challenge with raids and the wilderness bosses
                >all of this shit for $0
                filtered, runescape chads cant stop wining

Anonymous

I KNEEL RUNECHADS

Anonymous

>$60 for a brand new game, thats standard.
          No anon, $70 is the new standard.

Anonymous

Hollow Knight fucking sucks bro, play an actual Metroidvania

Anonymous

Based el luchador!

Anonymous

Can you imagine being so damn butthurt about Metroid Dread that you can’t help but bring it up in every thread?

Anonymous

>BUT… BUT… BUT SNOOOOOOOOOOY!!!
      lmao we don’t even have to start posting about it, faggot OP is already being obsessed about sony right off the bat.
      Enjoy renting 25yo games you miserable fucking retard.

Anonymous

>catalogue filled with Nintendo hate
        >ok
        >one thread calling out Sony
        >A BLOO BLOO OBSESSED OBSESSED!!!!!

Anonymous

Now post tms

Anonymous

>one thread
          lmao nice little lie, cope nintendie. I don’t even use consoles btw. Now go and pay for renting roms and accessing P2P "servers". Retard.

Anonymous

Im a PC chad retard. I made this thread because you faggots are so annoying when it comes to Sony, nothing can ever touch them.
            >one thread
            it literally fucking is one thread lmfao

Anonymous

sure, keep denying reality, it’s surely going to make all the tendies crying about snoy disappear

Anonymous

>keep denying reality
                you literally just went OBSSESSED OBSSESSED A BLOO BLOO when one thread against Sony popped up lmfao

Anonymous

continue pooping your diaper retard

Anonymous

>one thread
          Lmno

Anonymous

>its literally just one thread right now
            lmyes

Anonymous

>happily pay

Hmm

Anonymous

I certainly wouldn’t pay $70 for a new game.

I’d happy pay $100.

Anonymous

Thanks Joe Biden.

Anonymous

The issue here isn’t that it was considered mandatory or anything.
      It’s that the benefits they are giving you for this optional subscription isn’t remotely worth the price.
      You could pay half that and get 50 Genesis games on a NS cart and not have to pay again.
      The only incentive to ever get that package is if you are still for some fucking reason playing Animal crossing and with friends no less.

Anonymous

>it’s literally whataboutism
      You’re defending $50 MONTHLY for renting old as fuck games while being delusional enough to think being against this ripoff is supporting a $10 hike in prices on a different platform. Eat shit.

Anonymous

>$50 MONTHLY
        Annually, poorfag. I’m going to investing in purchasing 2 memberships now just to spite the fuck out of you. Cope.

Anonymous

>i-it’s annually!!!
          You’re still paying multiple times to rent games you could download and emulate for free that are worth no more than $5 full price due to age.

just dont get the service retard its as simple as that
          >on a different platform
          $70 games are on PS5 and Series X right now, and Sony was the first to announce the price hike. Soon it’ll be 3rd party studios too. dumbass.

>o-optional
          Stop coping. It’s retarded and a total ripoff meant to milk old discontinued products for nostalgia-addicted subhumans that can’t fathom not paying money for something that isn’t even made anymore.
          >b-but muh snoy muh marcosoft
          Don’t care. Not supporting their price hikes either. Doesn’t excuse what the company you’re devoting loyalty to for free is doing.

Anonymous

but it is optional. dont pay it if you dont want it.
            >dont care
            of course you dont because that would undermine your entire argument. Nintendo keeps to itself. Microsoft and Sony are going to influence the entire industry for $70 titles. retard.

Anonymous

>i-it’s optional
              You can keep repeating your mantra. It doesn’t change the fact you’re defending a yearly charge for renting old games and the same awful P2P online service every console manufacturer charges for. You’ve been told dozens of times that nobody’s supporting the $10 price hike on other platforms. Nintendo isn’t innocent and you need to get your mouth off its cock.
              Of course, you won’t understand any of this because you won’t accept someone’s opinion unless they’re defending every action of [megacorporation you love].

Anonymous

Im not defending it, but its got way less impact on the industry than $70 games. period.
                >nobody is defending it dude!
                lmao you are fucking kidding me right? if no one is defending it, why the fuck is it still happening?
                truth of the matter is people do defend it because they’ll say that inflation exists and developers, despite earning billions a year, need the money. literally had so many snoys tell me this. eat shit faggot.

Anonymous

>if no one is defending it, why the fuck is it still happening?
                  idk. why are handheld games $60 now when they used to be $40?

Anonymous

>why did nintendo games go from a standard price to a standard price that isnt $70
                    I remember you autist, you are one of the dicksuckers I was talking about. ESL faggot. one is raising the price ceiling of games, the other just made it a standard $60 price.
                    you will reply to me repeating it again. its not comparable at all. BTFO’d and I accept your concession.

Anonymous

so it’s a "standard price" when nintendo arbitrarily jacks up prices, but it’s "greed" when sony does it. how much is nintendo paying you to shill this shit? or are you pathetic enough to shill for free?

Anonymous

>he says when he made this exact same argument months ago and I BTFO him in that thread too
                        how much does sony pay you to shill? you literally made this same argument when I last brought it up months ago, and that was late at night. you are pathetic, period.

Anonymous

man, nintendo really needs to upgrade their shill scripts. their shills shouldn’t be getting this tilted by simple questions.

Anonymous

man, sony really needs to upgrade their shill scripts. their shills shouldn’t be getting this tilted by simple questions.

Anonymous

>I’m not defending it
                  But you are by crying "optional optional AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" all thread long.
                  >if no one is defending it, why the fuck is it still happening?
                  Because people complaining on the internet won’t cause companies to rethink their plans to maximize shareholder profits at the expense of everything else.

Anonymous

like I said, this has way less of an impact than $70 games. not my fault you choose to glance over my posts.
                    >Because people complaining on the internet
                    read my post again retard.

Anonymous

>emulate for free
            Piracy is illegal and only hurts the industry, faggot.

Anonymous

just dont get the service retard its as simple as that
        >on a different platform
        $70 games are on PS5 and Series X right now, and Sony was the first to announce the price hike. Soon it’ll be 3rd party studios too. dumbass.

Anonymous

the biggest irony is that nintrannies happily accepted a $20 price hike from 3ds games to switch games.

Anonymous

Both are trash. Why should I pay for either? I’ve already given them money, and they promised me free games for their online services. Now they change their mind and want to keep increasing the price, without my say in the matter?

And then they’re SHOCKED when I just emulate everything.

Anonymous

Let’s remember that both of these cases are awful and instead of fighting amongst ourselves like monkeys entertaining the corporate elite, you should do your part and not reward these practices.
      Yeah I know it’s futile and all that crap since the masses outnumber us but what matters is the principle

Anyone who disagrees with this is a literal golem shill.

Anonymous

Triple A games should cost 30 bucks and you can not give me a single good argument why they don’t, other than greed on the side of the publishers

Anonymous

>silence
      What silence? They were being laughed out of the fucking door when that shit was announced and they’re were defending it with the same bullshit deflective arguments you’re making right now.

Anonymous

this, fuck both snoytards and tendies and fuck them for crying about the other side when asked about the large gaping poopyhole they currently have.

Anonymous

and yet the price hike continues
        almost as if this didnt happen.

Anonymous

Damm eurofaggots are getting scammed. They do realize the euro is worth more than the dollar right

Anonymous

ps5 games will go on sale and get permanent price cuts over time.
      nintendo will make sure you’re paying out the ass forever for their windows 98 servers and old roms.

Anonymous

>dude instead of $70 they go on sale for $55, thats a steal!

continue pooping your diaper retard

?? projection.

Anonymous

>dude instead of $70 they go on sale for $55, thats a steal!
          I can buy two years old games with a -70% cut on the snoystation, meanwhile switch sales are dogshit, turn on your switch and check the "sales" it’s all mobile tier games. I have a switch, don’t lie to me we can both check it.
          >?? projection.
          The entire catalog is constantly spammed with tendies crying about muh snoy, stop acting like if everyone was as blind as (you)

Anonymous

>silence
      What the fuck do you mean silence? Nobody’s buying PS games because they’re too fucking expensive. I’ve got a PS5 and I exclusively buy all my games used, picked up Returnal for 30 bucks and Ghosts of Tsushima Big Dick G edition for 40.

Anonymous

>>Sony is trying to push for $70 games to be the norm
      >>silence
      I don’t beleive you understand what inflation is or does. Our dollar isn’t worth as much as it was four years ago. And it certainly isn’t worth what it was thirty + years ago. I’ve always thought that the US economy peaked in the early 70’s.

Anonymous

Is it even Sony trying to make games more expensive? Seems to just be the industry as a whole. Also I remember when the Switch launched Breath of the Wild was like $10 more expensive than the Wii U version which I thought was a b shitty.

Anonymous

>Is it even Sony trying to make games more expensive? Seems to just be the industry as a whole.
        the first one pushing for $70 games was actually take two.

Anonymous

well everything on the Switch can easily be emulated so charging $50 a year is a lot

Anonymous

i cant even be mad at this industry anymore.

almost no gamers have any taste or self-control, the ability to stabilize or regulate expectation. gamers are simply not able to STOP consuming products, its just a fact.

can any of us really be upset at the companies themselves for taking advantage of the paypiggies? no, we cant. be angry at the other gamers around you who will never stop pre-ordering, buying DLC, paying for passes, buying skyrim literally 6 times, argue for why games should cost more (because they dont understand economics and why they SHOULDNT), then shill for the companies and thank for the pleasure of spending 70 bucks on a game.

gamers could control the market if they wanted to, with just a little restraint. hate gamers, not the companies. or both.

Anonymous

>silence

what do you mean silence? people bitch about the $70 all the time you dumb faggot.

Anonymous
      Anonymous

I opted out of getting a ps5 cause of this. That and the fact that the ps4 caused more regret than the wii U

Anonymous

PS5 games get price cut to $50-$60 a few months after release. Nintendo will never charge anything less than $50 a year until they add GameBoy and make you pay $70 a year

Anonymous

Holy Deflection

Anonymous

Was going to resubscribe for portable N64, now i’ll just stick to original hardware or emulation. Steam Deck is coming out too, can probably emulate better and with the whole library on it too.

Anonymous

This is why people should just join game pass

Anonymous

HELLO SIR

Anonymous

People don’t want to admit that those Sony first party games at least have high quality. Even if you don’t like them "because movie games" they do develop the shit out of them.

Nintendo’s online is probably the most shitty infrastructure in gaming

Anonymous

It’s ok when Sony does it
      Snoytrannies are the reason why Vydia industry is collapsing

Anonymous

>paying 350 dollars for a kiddie tablet with overpriced games and rented roms
        >"but sony"
        lmao
        both are shit you fucking manchild

Anonymous

Yes, Sony changed their headquarters and their entire strategy to gain favor with journos so that they wouldn’t be targeted by hit pieces and their competition would.

Anonymous

>>@574627206
      have a nice day you repulsive faggot, I hope you’ll die painfully in the next hour

Anonymous

>Poorfags, children and NEETs being slowly priced out of my hobby by rising game and hardware prices
      Good riddance.

Viewing 32 reply threads
  • The forum ‘A haunted junk yard’ is closed to new topics and replies.