>nu-Ganker doesn’t think the greatest game of all time is worth 50 bucks because NINTENDO BAAAD

Home Forums A haunted junk yard >nu-Ganker doesn’t think the greatest game of all time is worth 50 bucks because NINTENDO BAAAD

Viewing 41 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous

>nu-Ganker doesn’t think the greatest game of all time is worth 50 bucks because NINTENDO BAAAD
      Ganker is dead

Anonymous

You can buy a meal for one at McDonalds for 50 bucks. This is an incredible deal

Anonymous

Damn is McDonalds that expensive in Brazil?

Anonymous

nta, but no, it’s about 8 dollars for a coke, fries and a Big Mac.

Anonymous

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO DONT CRITICIZE NINTENDO FOR SELLING ME 20 YEARS OLD GAMES FOR FULL PRICE NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Fucking tendies cultists.

Anonymous

>Showing support for devs who work hard is le bad because.. it JUST IS OK

Anonymous

I showed support when it came out, that should be enough for the same experience.
          I’ll take an easily modded experience with multiplayer for free thanks.

Anonymous

[…]

If they had updated the game, fixed the bugs, finished the story (which is kind of unfinished, by the way) made gameplay changes, widescreen support, upscaled the texture, 60fps and so on, maybe it was worth 20 bucks.

Anonymous

>finished the story (which is kind of unfinished, by the way)
            Elaborate

Anonymous

It’s pretty clear the game is missing an Earth Temple (I believe that the Training Grounds was the beggning of it) and the Light Temple, which is mixed with the Spirit Temple. They removed the Wind Temple and changed it into the Forest temple…

The Forest Temple was possibly the Hyrule Castle, parts of the Wind temple went into the Shadow Temple, the bottom of the well was possibly the original Shadow Temple. Ice Dungeon/Water Temple should’ve been one thing, since the Water Temple is basically the Ice Temple redesigned. The medallions are all wrong reflecting these changes.

The Ganon’s Tower was supposed to be a dungeon, and it makes sense because that’s how we probably used to get the medallions, by releasing the sages inside the Tower. Some of the medallions powers probably went to the songs.. They were probably used to access the temples, like using the Din’s Fire (Fire Medallion) to access to the Shadow Temple. Playing the song of the storms to open the Bottom of the Well was something that should be used with the Wind Medallion and so on. The same goes for TWW.

These changes are well known. The Earth Temple is something I deduced though, I believe that parts of it is on the Gerudo Training and parts of it is in the Spirit Temple. There’s nothing themed over Spirit in the Spirit Temple, but you do have a lot of stones/earthly things.

Anonymous

>support for devs for a 20 year old fucking videogame
          what are you on about? the devs got paid, the only people making any money on it are the fucking execs and shareholders.

Anonymous

Porting between two system developed by the same company is not hard. I showed my support when I bought the game a week after it came out. What did they improve in this version?

Anonymous

I can play this in hd in my hacked switch for 0 dollars

Anonymous

You don’t keep the games so fuck that

Anonymous

Not when I can already emulate it for free on the same console.

Anonymous

I will pirate another copy of the original, gamecube and 3ds version every time this thread gets posted

Anonymous

I already own it twice. The value of OOT in the pass is literally zero to me.

Anonymous

>renting 25yo games
      nintendies are pathetic for enabling this absolute garden gnomery
      ib4 muh snoy

Anonymous

>the greatest game of all time
      I’m sorry you grew up playing a Nintendo 64 when you were young

Anonymous

The issue is that it’s a fucking zero effort rom. They are probably using a modified open source emulator too.

Anonymous

No because I’m about to play it again at 60 fps for free.

Anonymous

Holy fucking based. Nintrannies are too retarded and busy eating Nintendo’s shit to appreciate the real good work that is done with old Zelda games.

Anonymous

This. This is all I care about. None of this other cancerous shit with Nintendo matters, they’re dead to me.

Anonymous

>greatest game of all time
      Anon come on, don’t be crazy

Anonymous

I have a better version for 0 dollars.

Anonymous

You’re renting it for $50 anon. You’re not buying shit

Anonymous

>zelda best game of all time

Anonymous

Fuck off, don’t drag OoT into this shitfest.

Anonymous

So what’s the best way to play this? Only used SNES emulators

Anonymous

WiiVC, it runs the best out of any of the versions., unless you really want to play the 3ds remake.

Anonymous

>Not having the original cart and a comfy CRT setup.
      Kys zoomzoom

Anonymous

ROMs are worth nothing.

Anonymous

>nuGanker thinks it’s a good thing nintendy is selling you a 20 year old ROM for $50
      have a nice day you smooth brain faggot

Anonymous

>…sorry, emu-what? Sorry mate, I need to get going, it’s Mario Kart 64 night with the lads
      >*loads up Nintendo online expansion pass*

Anonymous

You have fun bro. I got some Zelda randomizers to play through.

>ooh, I found the mirror shield in the deku tree? That’ll be interesting down the line

Anonymous

I can play it for free and with better emulation

Anonymous

I’m currently playing ocarina for first time on an emulator and I’m a few hours in, pased.the first two dungeons.
      Does it get better? For now I really don’t get the hype and I do enjoy my other ganws from that era so that shouldn’t be an issue.

Anonymous

The game gets better after you get the Master Sword, but if you think it’s shit at this moment in time, you probably won’t really enjoy it much anyway.

Anonymous

That’s fair. I’ll still pass it since I’ve missed out on Zelda games in general and am going through the series but I hope the others are more fun at least. I have high hopes for Majora’s mask.

Anonymous

Play through the first dungeon after the master sword and see how you feel. It opens up a lot. What are you using to emulate?

Anonymous

Dolphin (I’m emulating the GC master collection). I’m emulating all the Nintendo games I missed since I didn’t grow up with them so I’m also accepting suggestions for some less hyped but great games.

Anonymous

>the GC master collection
            Not playing Master Quest I hope. It changes the dungeons a great deal, making some of them kinda weird.

Anonymous

I don’t think I am but I’ll check. That could be part of my problem then.

Anonymous

You literally had to be there don’t worry about it.

Anonymous

you can have a Russian whore pee in your mouth for $50.

Anonymous

I can do it to you for free

Anonymous

i’d concede that it’s a good game, but I can’t fucking stand you retards who act like it has yet to be topped after over 20 years.

Anonymous

> bought the game in 1998
      > Now you charged with 50$/y to play it
      And someone will say that they own that game, lol.
      Meanwhile original Half-Life CD can be installed and played on Windows 10.

Anonymous

>Nintendo still charges less than Sony or Xbox do for their yearly online and actually have options
      >people still whine about it

Anonymous

>nintendo servers are continuously ass terrible and at least had the excuse that they were free beforehand. Most games are P2P anyways
        >only "perk" is access to a shitty always online curated emulation library
        yeah great deal m8, they’re only charging me 10$ for horseshit

Anonymous

>consoletranny assumes everyone wallows in the shit of closed platforms
        Every time.

Anonymous
      Anonymous

You could pay me $50 to play Ocarina of Time and I still wouldn’t because I don’t play shitty games.

Anonymous

this must be bait
      there is no way people are stupid enough to think the entire sub is just for OOT

Anonymous

do any of these emulator shitposters actually play the games on emu or do they just shitpost how they are able to do it? literally everyone knows all old games can be played on emu lol

Anonymous

>nu-Ganker doesn’t think the greatest game of all time is worth 50 bucks
      kirby super star ultra was $30 at launch and is now $0 on pc. why would i pay $50 for it?

Anonymous

It’s a good ass video game but it’s not even worth 30.

Anonymous

ocarina of time isn’t worth any money because it’s a boring and stiff piece of shit

Anonymous

Is the version 1.0 available to play 9n dolphin or other emulation?

Anonymous

It’s not worth 50 bucks to rent it.

Anonymous

>Zoomerina of Time
      Ugly 3D shit only worshipped by zoomers

Anonymous

It came out over twenty years ago faggot. The kids you enjoyed it when it came out are around their thirties.

Anonymous

nigga i already have like a dozen different ways to already play this shit

Anonymous

>the greatest game of all time
      Maybe if we isolate it solely to console exclusives.

Anonymous

Childhood N64 + $8 CRT TV from OfferUp = one VERY based time

Anonymous

>bought the game on 64
      >bought the 3ds remake
      how many times do i need to pay to play the game i bought? thankfully it’s also on pc

Anonymous

what? i’m pretty sure i can grab an old copy of halo 2 on ebay for like, 10 bucks at most

Viewing 41 reply threads
  • The forum ‘A haunted junk yard’ is closed to new topics and replies.