Blizzard did nothing wrong. There’s literally nothing wrong with having a Cosby room

Home Forums General video game discussion & off topic Blizzard did nothing wrong. There’s literally nothing wrong with having a Cosby room

Viewing 61 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous

>Random Crosby picture hanged up in his hotel room
      >name it the crosby suite
      >Years before croby’s sexual accusations went mainstream
      >All done for fun in a group chat with your blizzard friends
      He did absolutely nothing wrong he is ourguy.

Anonymous

did you miss the point where they were discussing gently caressing fans specifically in that room?
      the room name is just a funny coincidence

Anonymous

Holy shit nooooo not the sexurino. Quick we need to chop this guys balls and dick off!

Anonymous

sexual harassment and rape are the crucial point of this whole ordeal so yeah, not a good situation to have a rape room for sure

Anonymous

Rape is a myth

They all get wet.

Anonymous

yeah it was literally a get girls drunk and sexually assault them hotel room you stupid faggot lmao

Anonymous

>girl is drunk
            >it’s his fault
            ask me how I know your liberal

Anonymous

ask how I know that you’ve never had sexual contact with a woman in your life you faggot gently caress lmao
              who let you gently caressing losers have confidence, this is baffling

Anonymous

>He did absolutely nothing wrong he is ourguy.
                False flagging retard or zoomer edgy retard.
                Either way, go gently caress yourself.

>jumps to conclusions before any counter evidence gets be provided
                >wrongly interpret new information
                >still believe this to be some kind of rape den
                Pathetic

Anonymous

AHHHHAHAHAH
                >man this guy made a girl drunk and had sex with her what an awful person
                >hey women chose to get drunk
                >gently caress YOU HAVE SEX HAVE SEX HAVE SEX HAVE SEX
                HOLY SHIT MAN

Anonymous

thank you for proving my point, you will literally NEVER know what sex feels like you gently caressin’ faggot LOL

oh no its actually a woman LMAO
                  tits or gtfo roastie

>everyone who laughs at incels is a woman
                  hate to destroy your delusional you pathetic sack of shit but we’re uncomfortable around you weirdo faggots too, it’s not just women

Anonymous

youre absolutely freaking out because you were spotted for the roastie you are

Anonymous

>this is the incel’s last line of defense
                      >y….y…you…m..m…MUST be a woman…..
                      >m…men get me…….men understand that I’m BASED
                      nah faggot everyone who isn’t an actual gently caressing incel thinks you’re pathetic and you need to exit the gene pool as you’re not going to pass it on anyways

Anonymous

roastie very toastie

Anonymous

>not having sex is bad
                        >picks the side of the sluts
                        >harass both the men who had sex and the ones who didn’t
                        Christ can you just exit the world? Has someone ever told you it would be great if there was more people like you? I’m pretty sure that never ocurred in your life, take that as a hint for how awful you choose to act.

Anonymous

>anime picture
                        >unironic incel
                        pffffffft
                        ahahahahahahahahahahahaha
                        you ACTUALLY can’t gently caressing make this shit up holy gently caress

Anonymous

You have no power here whore, nobody will even feign to care about you, your only value, your hole (even according to you), is meanings nothing here.

Anonymous

>chudcel projects
                        Many such cases. Not everyone wants power or to be something in a shithole like this one. Be more subtle, failure.

Anonymous

>these guys are evil for having sex
                        also
                        >have sex incel
                        pick one you confused cunt

Anonymous

>sexual misconduct thread
                    >take the sides of the sluts
                    >still tries to goad men into having careless sex
                    Yep, you’re a prostitute alright, you want these situations to happen, you’re part of the problem. What a gently caressing hypocrite you are.

Chris metzen

>ask how I know that you’ve never had sexual contact with a woman in your life you faggot gently caress lmao
                I know for a fact you haven’t, since you think the rules that apply according to you hambeasts and dangerhaired fugly retards on twitter apply to the real world, but in the real world actual women above a 6/10 and below 200 lbs., with biological vaginas, get drunk and gently caress people all the time and they aren’t being raped. Stupid hideous clown.

Anonymous

>implying women are objects 100% devoid of agency
            Based, but I don’t think you wanted to come off as based.

Anonymous

Yes.
          sexnormies have no business making video games for gamers
          literally the reason everything is shit, and the promiscuity of women is why they are extra bad at making video games.
          a virgin female would probably be a great dev

Anonymous

>a virgin female would probably be a great dev
            They unironically would be. The same goes for men. Anyone who is left unexposed to sex isn’t distracted by it and it leaves more room for fantasy and creativity.

Anonymous

More like, it means they have not been demoralized yet.

Anonymous

That’s exactly what it is, and anyone who is envious of that morale needs to keep it to themselves. Making other people miserable just because you are is no different than a child throwing a tantrum.

Some of your favorite media wouldn’t exist if the creator had been severely traumatized by someone’s ice cold take on reality.

Anonymous

rare uncynical viewpoint

Anonymous

hm

Anonymous

Isn’t it a common trope in media and art that the best material is written by people who have been traumatized?

Anonymous

Underage girls, gently caresso. And also pulling the casting couch bullshit on employees, which goes against the law.

Anonymous

it’s pretty annoying that the headlines haven’t been saying "blizzard devs solicit fans from ‘cosby room’ " and are instead "blizzard devs have cosby room (in 2013, one year before they became universally known allegations)

Anonymous

According to some other people the guy was talking only about his own wife and a friend’s wife and was probably just a joke.

Anonymous

Oh good lord not INTERCOURSE, ANYTHING BUT INTERCOURSE. IMAGINE GROWN ADULTS HAVING SEX, GOOD GOD MAN.

I am disgusted by the very notion of women and men lying together and carrying out such drunken fornication.

Anonymous

I mean have you seen these guys, these are incel nerds. It’s rape

Anonymous

Yeah, because money and success have never contributed to a nerds ability to find sexual partners.

Anonymous

thats just coercion ie literally rape
              ghostcrawler looks like an incel so all sex he has ever had was rape

Anonymous

Ah okay you’re one of those people, never mind. Nice talking to you!

Anonymous

THEY WERE
        HAVING SEX WITH FEMALES?
        THIS TOXIC MALE BEHAVIOUR CANNOT STAND

Anonymous

Oh good lord not INTERCOURSE, ANYTHING BUT INTERCOURSE. IMAGINE GROWN ADULTS HAVING SEX, GOOD GOD MAN.

I am disgusted by the very notion of women and men lying together and carrying out such drunken fornication.

>actual incels suddenly think that chink kneeling anti consumer blizzard is based because the employees sexually assault women
          pfffffffft
          AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
          YOU PEOPLE ARE SO gently caressING PATHETIC HOLY SHIT!
          gently caress you incels absolutely slay me

Anonymous

Never said anything about Blizzard. I was talking about adults having sex and how there’s nothing wrong with it.

Blizzard’s business practices are horseshit and their games are garbage. Doesn’t make some stupid company party a rapefest because you want to believe it.

Anonymous

>hate women
            >hate china
            >hate consoomers
            I want blizzard to burn but also for dirt to come out that gently caresss over everyone involved

Anonymous

I want Blizzard to crumble, but I want radfems to crumble first. Using Blizzard as the battlefield is a win-win.

Anonymous

Blizzard is just a shitty company, women are a danger to society.

Anonymous

No he said marry.

Anonymous

Who cares if they’re having sex with fans who agree to it? Abusing/harassing employees is gently caressed up and the allegation that actually matters. Californians gonna California I guess.

Anonymous

>were discussing gently caressing fans specifically in that room?
        "NOOOOOOOOO YOU CANT JUST BECOME SUCCESSFUL AND FAMOUS IN YOUR FIELD TO INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF HAVING SEX, NOOOOOO THATS HECKING ABUSE"

gently caress off

Anonymous

get bent, asshat

Anonymous

This might come as a shock to you troon, but men have and discuss sex.

Anonymous

when did america make it so having sex with other consenting adults taboo?

Anonymous

when women realised weak men will allow them to politicize it as a power move?

Anonymous
        Anonymous

WHAT!? They had sex with women offering themselves up to them for status? OH NOES

Anonymous

I’m not sure what you were thinking, but cutting your dick off wasn’t going to give you any sexual prowess. Don’t be jealous, faggot.

Anonymous

he had a suite in 1960?

Anonymous

So it’s only bad when EVERYONE knows? Are you literally retarded? How does it not being mainstream make it any better. If anything it is worse.

Anonymous

sexual harassment and rape are the crucial point of this whole ordeal so yeah, not a good situation to have a rape room for sure

The wording of the document suggests the naming of the suite was given to it by women because of its sexual undertone. Not because there was a random picture of him in the room and they themselves used the name. Also automatically assuming they used it with a rapey intention. I’m the idiot? Are we rewriting the script now?

Anonymous

>Also automatically assuming they used it with a rapey intention
          Anon…

Anonymous

Seems like shooting shit with the boys taken grossly out of context.

Anonymous
                Anonymous

Bait.

Anonymous

>getting girls drunk and gently caress in a hotel room
                Getting both of you smashed and then getting to bang? Also calling me an incel? Wat? Have you not have any human interactions in your life yet? Do you think people go to bars to not get drunk?

You know what bothers me more than you baiting. That people actually think they are protecting all these people be it women, or poc from harm or being on their side. When in reality its completely demeaning to them. A woman apparently has no free will of her own, and as soon as she goes to any place where alcohol is served she loses all inhibitions, and can not control her actions at all anymore. Only males somehow get to be the boss of what they do and how they act under influence of alcohol. Do people not realize how demeaning that is to females?

I bet my gf when i met her at a concert and decided to come over to my place weeks after we first met also did not intend to hook up. She just really really REALLY wanted to see how this random dude who she met outside and drank with lives and then go home right?

Anonymous

the women knew & were okay with it because it got them power, gently caressing the boss and all, classic story

Anonymous

Ofc they did. They are not any dumber than the guys there. They are just more vicious when it comes to it.

If you don’t understand the difference between meeting and drinking with a girl at a bar/public place and taking random girl you just met up to a hotel room nicknamed after a known rapist with the sole intent to get her drunk as gently caress you are literally retarded.

Again. You are somehow implying that when you ask a woman if she wants to come up to the hotel room, that she thinks you are going up there to play pokemon or mtg. Do you think women do not know what sex is? Do you think that when a woman has a male ask her if she wants to go to a hotel room after they have been socializing for a while, that he is hinting at being tired and wanting to go to sleep and having breakfast with her in the morning? You clearly have absolutely 0 gently caressing social skills. As in you clearly have yet to go out once. You legitimately do not know how human society works.

Like holy shit, what the gently caress do you think a woman will think after hanging out at the bar with a male, and the male asks her to come up to a hotel room. Please anwser. I want to know. Probably you think they want to eat a bowl of eggs.

Anonymous

It’s Ganker, the dude is probably an anti social virgin raised by his single mother, he thinks women are all innocent angels who don’t even fart

Anonymous

>Again. You are somehow implying that when you ask a woman if she wants to come up to the hotel room, that she thinks you are going up there to play pokemon or mtg.
                      As somebody who’s worked in a similar industry and attended a lot of cons it’s a bit different in this context, inviting somebody to a company suite isn’t gonna have the same connotations as inviting them to your own room.

Anonymous

No, it has the same conotations. If its a lets go alone to a company suite, or a lets go alone to my own rented suite, it has literally the same conotations. The only thing a "company suite" changes is who pays for it. Holy shit did you actually think company suites are meant to conduct business in or something? Oh boy will you get a culture shock when you start going out and meeting people instead of lying on the internet. Company suites are just a cheap way for a company to have a space to dump their employees during travell when they know they will be sending them to that place often enough, so instead of paying travel and boarding expenses every time and employee has to travel, they have a long term rented suite or straight up bought suite at a hotel. And thats that. There is legit no difference.

Anonymous

I don’t know what industry you work in but that’s absolutely not what a suite like that implies in the gaming industry and quite a few others. Companies get suites like this for the duration of a con to have a place to do private product demos for journalists, a place employees can take a break without being hassled by fans, and often for throwing exclusive VIP room parties in the evenings. I’ve been in them many times for all of those reasons. If you ask a girl up to a company suite at one of these events she’s going to assume you’re inviting her to a party, not bringing her straight to your gently caress dungeon.

Anonymous

Except there’s no proof it was ever used as a gently caress dungeon, just as a place to host drunk parties, exactly what you said.

There’s not a single proof, not even a single complaint of sexual molestation taking place, the most we have is vague shit like "ew the sandmelanoid got too touchy".

Anonymous

Apparently complaints WERE made, just to the government instead of on Twitter or whatever. Otherwise yeah this does seem pretty much like a normal industry suite that had pretty normal industry parties from everything that’s out there at this point, and the cosby thing seems like a total red herring.

Anonymous

No you disingenous gently caress, the document of the lawsuit doesn’t mention anything actually happening on it. They only mention its existence to build the case of Afrasiabi having inappropiate behaviour.

Anonymous

>Every single image of the cosby suite implies parties
                        >every image either has multiple people in it or bunch of booze and party paraphanelia
                        >somehow its a rape dungeon
                        Are you actually mentally ill? I mean no offense, but you might have schizophrenia. Or some other wierd mental issue where you take in reality and percieve it as something completely different.

Anonymous

Blizzard community managers like this one will soon be out of a job lmao

Anonymous

>This person disagrees with me
                        >I am such a unique intellectual that the only possible explanation is that THEY ARE PAID OPPOSITION SENT HERE SPECIFICALLY TO THWART ME
                        Just go to bed anon.

Anonymous

gently caress me i wish i were a blizz rep. I would have access to private rape dungeons apparently. Does that come with free games for life or would i have to buy those with my blizzard good boi points?

Anonymous

>If you ask a girl up to a company suite at one of these events she’s going to assume you’re inviting her to a party
                        You understand people hook up at parties right incel
                        >not bringing her straight to your gently caress dungeon
                        Because gently caress dungeons serve coke and ginger ale normally

I was only arguing with the anon who said that girls would automatically assume an invitation up to the suite was about sex, when that isn’t the case with these industry things.

>If you ask a girl up to a company suite at one of these events she’s going to assume you’re inviting her to a party

People don’t usually hook up right there in the room at a packed con party, they leave and do it somewhere else. You also have to consider the situation here, it’s not a normal party situation, it’s devs inviting their own fans to an industry thing and the girls might just go along because they want the clout of hanging out with devs or whatever, and if you’re in the devs’ position you have the assume that might be the case.

Anonymous

>any invitation
                        Oh you also know what the devs said to the girls they invited up there? Holy shit you must transcend time and space. And omnipresent being. Obviously they asked them to come to the suite to discuss the latest blizzard videogames only to trick them and then pounce on them as they entered and raped to their hearts content. Oh wait, they probably were not socially inept and clued them in on whats going on, and their partners were willing and returned their advances.

Holy shit, this has to be actual incels calling everyone who has any social skills incels to feel better about themselves.

Anonymous

You’re right, I don’t know exactly what they said, but I’ve been part of enough similar things both as a somebody from the company and as a guest at other companies’ events to have a pretty good idea of it. I don’t know much about the normie world, I’ve spent my whole adult life around nerd shit, but I do know the dynamic at cons and the way girls at them think, having hooked up with a bunch and dated a few, and having a girl come along with you to a room party doesn’t mean she’s gonna let you gently caress her.

Youre right it might not have been about sex, it might have been about doing blow
                        Because thats what youre going to find at an exec afterparty, hard drugs or sex. Its not a gala or some shit, its dudes drinking in a hotel room.
                        Now I understand women might be retarded but pretending like normal humans would get that they were going up to meet the top dogs at Blizzard in after hours at a hotel room for more than selfies and autographs

Or, you know, people just hanging around sipping on shitty drinks talking about nerd bullshit and awkwardly flirting, and in the case of girls they often DO just get some selfies and then leave after like 30 minutes. I also have, by the way, been to quite a few company suite parties that might not have made it to "gala" levels but had paid professional bartenders, DJs, etc. so they were much more than just "dudes drinking in a hotel room."

Anonymous

>and having a girl come along with you to a room party doesn’t mean she’s gonna let you gently caress her
                        Its exactly what it means. The caveat is that she can still change her mind during the whole thing. But no girl i met went with me, or any of my friends, or any of the girls to a party without the intent or thought of hooking up. You just don’t go somewhere with a stranger if you don’t want something with him. I know its hard for roleplayers like you to understand since you lack that vital real life experience. But in real life its how it works.

Anonymous

Dude I’ve been in the con scene for 20 years, in and out of the industry through a lot of those, and I’ve been to hundreds of con parties. I’d be shocked if even 10% of the girls at any given party end up hooking up with anybody there at all, much less whoever invited them. Most just end up hanging around for a while and then leave alone or with their friends.

You know what, sorry. I mean this debate we have might just be caused by cultural differences. But here in europe, when a stranger invites you to a hotel room, its generally seen as an invitation to have a more intimate relation. Especially if the stranger does so in a party setting. I guess i just don’t know much about american culture.

I think it’s more about the cultural difference between the con scene and the normal world. Hotel parties at cons are social events, not an invitation for a private hookup.

Anonymous

You, having a penis, dont get invited to the hook up parties
                        They want girls, not more competition

Anonymous

This is kinda true but normally you wouldn’t assume that an industry thing with well-known guys is a hook up party. Cancel culture has been around a lot longer in the con scene than in the real world and most prominent dudes play it ridiculously safe because they know people are just looking for excuses to take them and their companies down.

I wasnt even talking con events vs hotel whatevers. In europe no matter what the circumstance, any time a COMPLETE gently caressING STRANGER invites you to a hotel room. Its probably to gently caress. Like 99.9% of the time its to gently caress, and like 0.1% to harvest your organs. No matter what the event, no matter what circumstances. If however they know you, and you know them, and you have been schoolmates or friends before, then yes, its probably to sell you a pyramid scheeme or some multi level marketing bullshit. But its always one of those two, no adult in europe is guillible or dumb to the point where they would not see that as an advance to get laid. It wont always work out and you might not always bang even after going to the room together. But both parties have the intent to take it to the next level and see where it goes.

I think it’d be the same way in the US outside the con scene. Even in the scene here it’s pretty rare to just invite somebody up to a hotel room immediately as well, usually it’s more of a thing where you just tell people there’s a party later and see who shows up. I guess I don’t really know how it’d go if you were just one dude rolling around asking girls to come to your room, I’m usually in situations where I’ve got women backing my credibility up when I invite people to parties.

Also, I’d add that it’s probably safe to assume that women assume you’re interested in them if you invite them to a party, but it’s definitely not safe to assume that they’re down just because they showed up, plenty of girls are just bored and looking to get drunk or might be hoping to find somebody else to hook up with at a party or in the case of industry parties might just want to meet famous people or whatever.

ah gently caress anon you didnt need to post this

im 27 and dating is a gently caressing nightmare, i hardly remember sex anymore i get so drunk

my best night out is giving a 19 year old the worst date of her entire life and then never speaking to her again, the worst is some 31 year old who works at Sonic telling me about her half melanoid kids

if your reading this, get married to something before 24, it is hell out here and i am living in it

You think it’s bad now, wait until you’re 35 and divorced like me. Nothing but complete failures and stuck up bitches with impossible standards at this point.

Anonymous

i will retreat into the woods then, i’ve already been preparing for years. I think i’ll stay "30" for a few years, thanks to propecia and vitamins i’ve kept my hair and somewhat of my youth

god help us

Anonymous

>parties at hotels are social events not hookup rooms.
                        You wonder why nobody liked nerds before gamer girls existed.

Anonymous

I wasnt even talking con events vs hotel whatevers. In europe no matter what the circumstance, any time a COMPLETE gently caressING STRANGER invites you to a hotel room. Its probably to gently caress. Like 99.9% of the time its to gently caress, and like 0.1% to harvest your organs. No matter what the event, no matter what circumstances. If however they know you, and you know them, and you have been schoolmates or friends before, then yes, its probably to sell you a pyramid scheeme or some multi level marketing bullshit. But its always one of those two, no adult in europe is guillible or dumb to the point where they would not see that as an advance to get laid. It wont always work out and you might not always bang even after going to the room together. But both parties have the intent to take it to the next level and see where it goes.

Anonymous

>and then leave alone or with their friends.
                        or so you think

Anonymous

>sipping on shitty drinks talking about nerd bullshit and awkwardly flirting
                        Yes this happened. Then they gently caressed maybe

Anonymous

You know what, sorry. I mean this debate we have might just be caused by cultural differences. But here in europe, when a stranger invites you to a hotel room, its generally seen as an invitation to have a more intimate relation. Especially if the stranger does so in a party setting. I guess i just don’t know much about american culture.

Anonymous

Youre right it might not have been about sex, it might have been about doing blow
                        Because thats what youre going to find at an exec afterparty, hard drugs or sex. Its not a gala or some shit, its dudes drinking in a hotel room.
                        Now I understand women might be retarded but pretending like normal humans would get that they were going up to meet the top dogs at Blizzard in after hours at a hotel room for more than selfies and autographs

Anonymous

Anonymous

You understand people usually don’t go to the government to sue for sexual harassment at parties right, incel

Anonymous

Proof?

Anonymous

This should be a warning sign about how incredibly dishonest this type of stuff always is.

The ‘Cosby Suite’ wasn’t a big issue at the time. It is now retroactively. Thats how so much of this bullshit works. Progressive social dynamics encourage sociopathy. Daggers in backs and no one can be trusted to be true from one moment to the next.

Blizzard is scummy as gently caress but even the gently caressen lawsuit cites that too many White Males are in leadership.

Anonymous

>too many white men

Kotick is a gently caressing garden gnome, tho a republican garden gnome & a big donor to the GOP, so this might be a hitjob by the state to be honest

Anonymous

Kotick is a Republican? Wouldn’t have guessed. Though I’ve noticed most Republican garden gnomes hide in the shadows and never talk about their voting habits, and generally try not to appear in public or support any causes openly.

Anonymous

Yes, he was outed by fellow garden gnome jason schreier, Kotick was also the only CEO in the industry pushing back against diversity

Anonymous

Kotick is so insanely money hungry that he doesn’t give a gently caress about social life and prefers to just do business.
                        Apparently he walked out of a birthday party and went to just do his own thing, because he sees that stuff as useless waste of time.
                        Or maybe he’s autistic.
                        I’m not surprised at all he’s pushing against diversity, because he understands it’s simply bad business.

I’m sure this entire lawsuit is nothing but an attempt from the state or some people working for it, to try and get money out of these companies before they escape to Texas.

Being a gamedev must have been amazing in the 80s and 90s. Lots of drugs and orgies, I bet.

I bet it was like that all the way to about 2005-2010.
                        Gamedev job seems like the most laid back and fun field imaginable, even if it was super stressful at times.

Anonymous

>Battle axe, battle axe!

Anonymous

Kotick’s a garden gnome, so he does whatever keeps him in business.

Anonymous

Schreier put out hit pieces on kotick because he ensures that the Activision studios are staffed by talented skilled people (mostly white and asian males) and does not give a shit what they do as long as they keep the quality up and sales up. Many in the industry are assmad at Kotick’s attempts to push back against diversity for COD despite being the best selling games franchise in the industry yearly.

Anonymous

Imagine, we’re at a point where a businessman who actually has the product’s best interest in mind is seen as an anomaly.
                        What a gently caressed up world we live in to find yourself actually siding with Kotick.
                        Sounds like without him the company would have gone under due to pozzing long time ago.

Anonymous

>The ‘Cosby Suite’ wasn’t a big issue at the time. It is now retroactively. Thats how so much of this bullshit works.
                      And I certainly hope that people have written down the names of the women in the lawsuit, and are going through and screencapping their twitter history.

Anonymous

If you’ve been friends with someone for years and realize they werent kidding the whole time, you’re completely in the right to ‘stab them in the back.’
                      They never had any intention of looking out for you in the first place.

Anonymous

gently caress off, psycho.

Anonymous

>Progressive social dynamics encourage sociopathy. Daggers in backs and no one can be trusted to be true from one moment to the next.
                      This has been obvious to me for some time. Look at how many celebrities have been thrown under the bus by people they trusted, with little or no evidence to back up claims against them. Seth Rogan and James Franco. Some bitch starts saying some shit about Franco (which Rogan would have literally had to have witnessed in order for it to be true)? Franco gets tossed under the bus.

Joss Whedon: Gets famous in the early 00’s, does Avengers later on, and now suddenly everyone who has worked with him in the past twenty years say that he is an abusive piece of shit. People who have worked on multiple productions that he ran say he was abusive, and "casually cruel." So why did they keep signing on to work with him? It’s hard to ignore the allegations with so many people making them, but it brings up a lot of questions about why they would continue to work with such a person.

Anonymous

Guys, she almost got raped over there! OMG

Anonymous

Such lies, she joked about it in Feb 2014, months after Blizzcon

Anonymous

If you don’t understand the difference between meeting and drinking with a girl at a bar/public place and taking random girl you just met up to a hotel room nicknamed after a known rapist with the sole intent to get her drunk as gently caress you are literally retarded.

Anonymous

wasn’t known at the time

Anonymous

Yes it was known. There is even an episode of 30 rock from 2009 where they make a joke about.

Anonymous

So they weren’t drunk before going to the hotel?
                    If that’s the case, then the females consented, because you’re not going to follow some dude to his hotel room expecting to not do some gently caress

Anonymous

Maybe the women thought they invited them just to hang out and have a chat retard.

Anonymous

I don’t remember anyone saying the women had down syndrome so that is absolutely not the case.

Anonymous

>Come and have a friendly chat in my hotel room with booze
                        are you serious

Anonymous

actual retard

Anonymous

>no you cant pick up girls and party in a hotel room
                    >at a convention
                    literally what the gently caress is wrong with you simps. Have you never stepped outside in your entire life? Ganker virgins are somehow more aware of people having sex than you jesus gently caressing christ fix your shit
                    Hotel room sex is extremely common at conventions. Couple of rich guys pick up a few girls, drink and then bang is not a mystery or secret or rape

Anonymous

Imagine having sex over the age of 24 without alcohol. It’s almost mandatory. The sounds from well worn goods is absolutely disgusting and any faggot who can have sex at that point without some liquid courage is either a sociopath or in love.

Anonymous

ah gently caress anon you didnt need to post this

im 27 and dating is a gently caressing nightmare, i hardly remember sex anymore i get so drunk

my best night out is giving a 19 year old the worst date of her entire life and then never speaking to her again, the worst is some 31 year old who works at Sonic telling me about her half melanoid kids

if your reading this, get married to something before 24, it is hell out here and i am living in it

Anonymous

It’s fun if you’re above average and stop giving a gently caress.

Anonymous

>It’s fun if you’re above average and stop giving a gently caress.

just say your a coomer bro, if you arent exhausted by casual sex after 25 your a smooth brain degenerate, at a certain point your brain is supposed to start focusing on the future, and the things and people that will be in it

Anonymous

A coomer is a fapper.
                        And I didn’t say I gently caress every woman I meet. The point is dating and talking to women becomes much easier and more entertaining when you don’t give a shit, if you’re desirable enough to warrant some amount of attention. Just tone it down if the women are part of your circle of friends. If that’s the case, I tend to ignore them, to avoid any drama or gossip.

Anonymous

no worries nigga, I’m 31 and the only ‘date’ I’ve been on was a Ganker whore I met a whopping one time

Anonymous

>nicknamed after a known rapist is completely normal
                The chat is from 2013. Cosby’s allegations were in 2014.

Anonymous

He settled a civil suit in 2005, and his testimony in that suit was used as the basis of the criminal charges they later used to convict him.

Anonymous

And the countless women who came out after the 2014 shit.

Anonymous

>wanting to bang chick’s is "rapey" now
            Well I know it has been for a while, but these dumb sluts are retarded.

Anonymous

This is completely normal banter gently caress off with your puritanical sensibilities

Anonymous

You do realize that adults have something called sex. When you put a males pee pee, into a females orifice. And wait for it. The female can be consenting and might want to put a pee pee into some of her orifices. And when adults decide to gathe up and go out usually both parties know what they want out of the outing. And when the outing is described wanna go out to the bar and then crash in the hotel, usually both parties want to do the sex.

There, have I explained it well enough for you? Or do i have to go full basic on you with the flowers and the bees.

Anonymous

>joking with the boys
            >rapey intention

Every man would be in prison then

Anonymous

I’m glad I’m not your friend, you chats must be the most boring shit imaginable.

Anonymous

This is literally every college bro

Anonymous

>madlad culture backfires

Anonymous

>I can, I am middle eastern.
            Based.

Anonymous

>one dude gets outed
            >they replace the WoW NPCs named after him
            >now McCree is part of it
            Are they about to change the overwatch character to Ms. Cree or something?

Anonymous

McHanzo shippers on suicide watch

Anonymous

So just a normal day?

Anonymous

[…]
            […]
            It’s not shooting shit if you literally do what you are saying.

[…]
            They are bragging about how gently caressed up they are going to get them with alcohol you actual incel.

[…]
            >getting girls drunk as gently caress in a hotel room nicknamed after a known rapist is completely normal
            Also literally an incel

>getting girls drunk and gently caress in a hotel room
            Getting both of you smashed and then getting to bang? Also calling me an incel? Wat? Have you not have any human interactions in your life yet? Do you think people go to bars to not get drunk?

You know what bothers me more than you baiting. That people actually think they are protecting all these people be it women, or poc from harm or being on their side. When in reality its completely demeaning to them. A woman apparently has no free will of her own, and as soon as she goes to any place where alcohol is served she loses all inhibitions, and can not control her actions at all anymore. Only males somehow get to be the boss of what they do and how they act under influence of alcohol. Do people not realize how demeaning that is to females?

I bet my gf when i met her at a concert and decided to come over to my place weeks after we first met also did not intend to hook up. She just really really REALLY wanted to see how this random dude who she met outside and drank with lives and then go home right?

According to this guy the "Hot chixx" in question were the wives of the people there. It was almost certainly just a crude joke.

Anonymous
                Anonymous

>https://twitter.com/Xelnath/status/1420509194478788613

geez bruh looks like it got deleted :^)

Anonymous

It works for me?

Anonymous

>To the best of my knowledge, there was no intentional grooming of women to go to that room. It doesn’t make the chat OK tho
                  >It doesn’t make the chat OK tho

Yeah this guy can gently caress right off. gently caressing traitor

Anonymous

yeah just a huge gently caressing pussy unwilling to take a stand

Anonymous

Associating bill cosby with being a serial rapist at that time did not exist full stop period.

Anonymous

I’m aware of that. But people are saying the "hot chixx" referenced in the group chat were random women when it was actually the guys’ wives.

Anonymous

sounds like retarded excuses that teenagers would make up

Anonymous

yes it did exist, full stop period blizzshill

Anonymous

lmao no it didn’t you faggot

Anonymous

Lol tame as gently caress

Anonymous

>Talking about gently caressing women = Talking about raping women
            America pls

Anonymous

wtf this is just them going "BRO WE’RE GONNA BANG SO MANY CHICKS BRO! "YAH TOTALLY BRO, HYUCK HYUCK HYUCK"
            This isn’t some sinister plot to rape con goers or employees.

Anonymous

uhh believe women or something
              rape culture
              touch grass incel

Anonymous

….except when women come out and say they were sexually assaulted and one is even driven to suicide

Anonymous

Driven to suicide by what, by whom? Because the court document that was filed merely states one female employee committed suicide on a business trip where her supervisor brought along butt plugs and lube.

No further explanation given in the entire document. One sentence that states "suicide on business trip" and that someone else brought along butt plugs and lube.

Did she kill herself because he brought butt plugs? Is that what we’re suggesting?

Anonymous

Why are you typing like this? Is it because you don’t have an argument? Why are you defending rapists?

Anonymous

What rapists? Who was raped?

Anonymous

You didnt answer the question. What is the reason she killed herself? Because no report has said why yet
                    >Why are you defending rapists?
                    Who raped somebody? Care to name them and show proof?

Anonymous

You didn’t answer the question. Why are you typing like a pilpulling midwit? Is it because you can’t formulate a coherent argument to save your life? Have you ever considered this is why you zero friends and will never have sex?

Anonymous

That’s a different poster actually. I sent that first message, and I’m quite happy with my circle of friends and my Cosby Suite girl.

Why are you so angry?

Anonymous

HRT mood swings

Anonymous

Dude, where’s your argument?

Anonymous

I didnt type that post retard, more than one anon can find your retarded simp ass retarded
                        Youre the one dodging questions because you have nothing

Anonymous

Schizophrenic incels be like

Anonymous

You’re adorable.

Anonymous

give one name that was named as a rapist in this civil suit

Anonymous

>This isn’t some sinister plot to rape con goers or employees.
              Tell that to the state of California, incel

Anonymous

I don’t think there’s an institution I trust less than the California state government.
                t. californian

Anonymous

gently caress THAT
            LISTEN TO THIS

Anonymous

lmao

Anonymous

Fucking dowzer what a lad.

Anonymous

absolutely based dowzer

Anonymous

dowzer is a gently caressing chad

Anonymous

Yep, they’re gently caressed.

Anonymous

Lol it’s funny watching ppl get lynched for stuff like this in AMERICA of all places. Still glad he got fired tho but it’s funny

Anonymous

Being a gamedev must have been amazing in the 80s and 90s. Lots of drugs and orgies, I bet.

Anonymous

Quite the opposite, I would imagine. The only people who made games were nerds who were obsessed with video games, which was a rather obscure hobby at the time, mostly aimed at either kids or other computer nerds.
              They might have made a decent living, but they sure as gently caress weren’t rock stars.

I think the first one who tried to pretend he was a rock star in the video game industry was John Romero, but I don’t know how that worked out for him.

Anonymous

yeah you’re the idiot, and you make very flimsy excuses for rapists

Anonymous

Kneel

Anonymous

He’s been replaced with a female NPC

Anonymous

I love how his name has already become "croby".
      By the end of the thread he will be Bill Drangus

Anonymous

You’re thinking of the wrong person.

Anonymous

>hire one middle eastern guy, he was good at everquest & we need the diversity
      >he not only harrases the women at work, he creates the bill cosby suite

you cannot make this shit up

Anonymous

Fucking lol

Anonymous

kek and based

Anonymous

uhh how old were you in 2013 anon? it was pretty commonly accepted by then, at least around here

Anonymous

No

Anonymous

No it wasn’t, it was like harvey weinstein, some people kinda knew but didn’t care

Anonymous

No it wasn’t you gently caressing retard

Anonymous

It really wasn’t. My female highschool teacher showed us clips of the cosby show for home economics and I live in a very liberal city.

Anonymous

It wasn’t in 2013, you gently caressing retard.

Anonymous

Men should have no power at all when it regards sex.
      Women should hold absolute control on who gets to have sex because they’re better at selecting ideal males.

Anonymous

Lol gently caress off dude, half the girls in my area are single mums & got knocked up by weed dealers

Anonymous

>private message group messages get leaked
      How can ANYONE deal with this kind of shit?

Anonymous

How you deal with this shit? Find out who leaked it and blacklist him everywhere. And share the knowledge that he is a filthy gently caressing snitch with no spine everywhere.

Anonymous

How you deal with this shit? Find out who leaked it and blacklist him everywhere. And share the knowledge that he is a filthy gently caressing snitch with no spine everywhere.

>>private message group messages get leaked
        it was probably part of the discovery process of the lawsuit you retards

Anonymous

Its a tweet with the screenshot of a private conversation from 2013. Did this discovery process start in 2013 with twitter police you dumb melanoid.

Anonymous

You’re a retard, that means someone’s leaked evidence which is way worse

you can ask for records of all kinds of shit from whenever the shit happened dumbfuck.
            >leaked evidence
            yea probably some retard paralegal

Anonymous

melanoid look at

>Also automatically assuming they used it with a rapey intention
              Anon…

. Someone in 2013 posted their private convo on twitter. Are you to dumb to combine more than one snippet of information with a timeline? Jesus gently caressing christ, may allah have mercy upon your soul.

Anonymous

You’re a retard, that means someone’s leaked evidence which is way worse

Anonymous

also half the kotaku article is "sources" saying its named after his sweater or some shit which is contradictory to the Californian prosecution saying it was nicknamed after Alex being rape-y

Anonymous

all of this is retarded. if they had any reap evidence of anything this would not be a civil suit

Anonymous

blizzshills in total damage control mode lmao

Anonymous

I’m getting so tired of western women demonizing male sexuality.

Anonymous

I don’t care what you retards think. These guys did nothing wrong. You people think that if a woman and man are both drunk that the man is a rapist but the woman isn’t. You are retards so I don’t care about your opinions.

Anonymous

>I can’t stop sucking blizzards cocks the post
        Yep

Anonymous

Nowhere in my post did I mention Blizzard you schizo. God you people are unhinged.

Anonymous

>defending a pro china company

i throught anons were trumpkins??

Anonymous

No one cares about Blizzard. Nobody was defending Blizzard before there were specific men named. I support these men, I don’t care about Blizzard as a company.

Anonymous

>defending blizzard
        Nice try shill, literally noone defends blizzard. Everyone is pooping on these soi devs and metoos.
        >waaaah you can only see things in black and white, and if you dont side with us you side with them
        have a nice day with this mentality.

Anonymous

no one gives a gently caress about blizzard you dumb faggot

Anonymous

You are a massive faggot if you side with blizzard.

Anonymous

>try to pickup women
        >don’t realize you’re surrounded by woke retard diversity hires
        >catch one on the wrong day
        >get fired
        >get your character assassinated by the state of california

Anonymous

This video is actually relevant to the thread.

>my bbq sauce.

Anonymous

based, however blizzard makes games with girls in it so i dislike them anyways

Anonymous

The implication is obvious.
      The "joke" is that the Cosby Suite would be a place where wild shit happens and girls get ruffied. It’s also obviously a edgy joke, I don’t think anyone there was abused, despite what some might want to claim now, but some drunk hook ups probably did happen, and that now is gonna reflect poorly on them.

Anonymous
      Anonymous

>How can I make this about myself?

Anonymous

Good on them for qualifying, kek

Anonymous

So who was the women raped in the room? What were their names? Where are they? Why did they go up to a room and possibly get drunk?

Anonymous

>Crosby

Anonymous

>noooooOOOOOO these men wanted to have SEX with attractive women wtf fire them nuke blizzard
      why are trannies like this?

Anonymous

The correct line of reasoning is always go against board """""""culture"""""""" you gently caressers are never right about anything.

Anonymous

/poo/ was making jokes about epstein years before it came out, liberals said it was just anti semitic

Anonymous

>crosby suite
      That sounds actually based, unlike the timeline we live in right now.

Anonymous

Man, America used to have a lot of great celebrities.

Anonymous

Cope, it was a common joke at the time due to the rumors going around about him, and they literally could have used ANY ONE else, what was the joke? there wasn’t one. Stop dancing.

Anonymous

>Crosby
      It’s Cosby you idiot. Crosby’s the old singer.

Anonymous

Crosby is actually the hockey player

Anonymous

>Crosby
      zoom zoom

Anonymous

>Crosby
      ZOOMER gently caressING FAGGOT

Anonymous

Bill Cosby was known for being a player and giving fans and lower-level celebrities his chocolate pudding pop years before the date rape allegations happened. They knew what they were doing.

Anonymous

>years before cosby sexual accusations went maintream
      kek,

it was allegedly taken in 2013. same year the accusations started and went mainstream in 2014.

he did everything wrong.

Anonymous

>Crosby

Anonymous

what the gently caress I love Bing Crosby now

Anonymous

Wonder if his sister will defend him in court.

Anonymous

did they fug

Anonymous

incels trannies and post wall 30 year old wine aunts can’t stand the sight of this man.

Anonymous

How many times do you think WoW devs rubbed one out to those pics they passed around?

Anonymous

Before or after she died?

Anonymous

>thought it was called the Cosby suite because of the rape allegations
      >it was actually just because they had a giant picture of Bill Cosby for some reason
      lol

Anonymous

Demonized by the public and the state of California for doing absolutely nothing wrong.

Anonymous

plot twist: Cosby actually did rape women in that very room

Anonymous

[…]

Story? I’d be mad as hell if someone did this to my loved one without their consent.

Anonymous

I’d do it to random non-trannies just for shits and giggles, thankfully my laziness prevents me from ever acting devilish.

Anonymous

Bro come on, the people you’d be hurting are legitimate grieving families. If you’re gonna do this then do it to some super super old tombstone of some dude that died like 100 years ago. That way the people you’d be attracting the attention of are morons like journos and sjws that try to get to the bottom of who this brave transgender person from 1890 is.

Anonymous

[…]

>Changed his first name and middle name

Anonymous

>He did absolutely nothing wrong he is ourguy.
      False flagging retard or zoomer edgy retard.
      Either way, go gently caress yourself.

Anonymous

LET THIS SINK IN

THE SAME PEOPLE WHO BITCH AT THIS ARE THE SAME PEOPLE CONSTANTLY TELLING YOU TO "HAVE SEX"
      HOLY SHIT YOU OUTED YOURSELVES AS ANGRY PROSTITUTES ANGRY AT YOUR CLIENTS

Anonymous

Oh shit you’re right. Make up your minds, sjws!

Anonymous

You faggots are defending an Iranian faggot gently caressing dozens of white women

Anonymous

Islam is right about women

Anonymous

He’s one of those garden gnome persians

Anonymous

Is he? He and his sister have a Western first name and they call themselves "middle eastern", so you’re probably right that they are garden gnomes.

Anonymous

The got very little pussy. You expect me to side with the mentally ill woke twitter mob that’s completely out of their minds and completely wrong?

Anonymous

*they

Anonymous

garden gnomes vs trannies
          don’t take any sides
          not hard

Anonymous

It would be different if it wasn’t the state of california going after him.

Anonymous

>a literal Aryan spreading his genes far and wide
        What’s the problem here?

Anonymous

Anyone can be an Iranian/Aryan. All you gotta do is learn any of the Iranian languages, learn Iranian culture and consider Iran to be your new home. Iranians (literally means Aryan) invented the word and they’ve used it as an ethnocultural self-designation term since ancient times, it’s not a racial term.

Anonymous

Why is this board filled with so many disingenuous faggots?

Anonymous

>Crosby

Anonymous

fuck

Anonymous

Fucking retard zoomer

Anonymous

>be Alex Afrasiabi
      >in your ethnic home, women are literally property and polygamy is the norm
      >invite so many blizzcon whores into your suite that it gains a reputation
      >years later a few whores have buyer’s remorse because of your chad reputation, and withdraw consent after the fact
      >get me too’d

Anonymous

Are people trying to force a mandela effect on Cosby by saying Crosby or are people just gently caressing retarded?j

Anonymous

I got his name crossed in my head with a famous hockey player

Anonymous

Thread theme

Anonymous

how much money did this guy make with blizz? pretty sure hes uncancelable at this point

Anonymous

How much do you think they allocated to buttplug funds tho

Anonymous

If he acquired 1 mil worth of stock between 2004-2007 when it was still under 10$, he’d have minimum 10-20 million from that alone at the moment and that doesn’t include any dividends or extra investments. Then there’s his salary and other extra stuff that’s included.
        All of these higher ups must be in the +20 million range easily. I wouldn’t be surprised at all if they were in 50-100 mil range or even more.

Anonymous

>crosby
      you dumb gently caress

Anonymous

>honestly thinking anyone gives a shit about the sex rape melanoid man from tv
        It’s crosby bitch

Anonymous

>>Years before croby’s sexual accusations went mainstream

Not being able to see the future is not a valid excuse.

Anonymous

I never liked the Bill Croby

Anonymous

Quick rundown on this shit?

Anonymous

woke company has a sexual harassment problem the same way the most outspoken anti-gay preachers are actually closeted

Anonymous

who cares?
      i only want blizzard to pay, nothing else matters

Anonymous

People have known Cosby was rapey longer than your dimbulb who took until the actual judgment to find out bubs. Rape apologist.

Anonymous

>prostitutes himself out to politics
      >throws audience under the bus
      >lazy
      >ourguy
      you were paid to write this werent you

Anonymous

I wonder how many anons are projecting into the blizzard empolyees and are trying their best to make them look like the "good guys"

Anonymous

How are they the bad guys?

Anonymous

they work for blizzard

Anonymous

kek

Anonymous

Anonymous

>if the msm hasnt reported on it it isnt real
      which one is it chuds

Anonymous

this counter-OWS shit may be the most successful psyop of all time

Anonymous

>/poo/ is now defending an arab garden gnome just because he’s sexist
      fucking lol, the absolute state of you incels

Anonymous

>do intellectually dishonest shit to own the libs
        it’s more or less the central component of their "movement".

Anonymous

>be old as gently caress
      >get paid millions to only kick pat or fg
      >cost a game in Detroit only to redeem yourself next year after your wife beats stage 3 cancer
      >start a charity were you donate money depending on how many pat and fg you make every game
      >be based as gently caress
      Here’s a good crosby to counter the bad crosby

Anonymous

based chad

Anonymous

The room is most likely a reference to his Spanish Fly skit

>According to its manufacturers, Spanish Gold Fly is a "100 percent natural and herbal" female aphrodisiac, which leads to "a volcanic eruption of ultimate passion and a feeling of intense sexual desire and lust".

Viewing 61 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.