Remember TemTem? The game that died horribly within a week? The devs just confirmed that they won’…

Home Forums A haunted junk yard Remember TemTem? The game that died horribly within a week? The devs just confirmed that they won’…

• This topic has 252 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 7 months ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 68 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous

Remember TemTem? The game that died horribly within a week? The devs just confirmed that they won’t release any new content after it releases from early access.

RIP.

Anonymous

rofl

Anonymous

TemTem? More like They/Them!

Anonymous

That fell flatter than this game.

Anonymous

It’s a game made by a Spanish studio, a country infested with woke lefties (the US is too, but Spain is a little worse). It doesn’t surprise me in the least.

Anonymous

>Spain
          >Worse
          Please- please- stop just thinking things. Go and talk to people you enormous faggot. A few weeks ago the leader of Vox got pissy at the fucking Pope because he apologised for historic colonialism in the Aztec/Maya regions. Spain is another universe compared to every single inch of America not called Alabama.

Anonymous

In terms of LGBTIQ+ activism, Spain is pretty wokey, that’s a fact

Anonymous

You didn’t say pretty wokey, Anon. What is ‘LGBTQ+ activism’, how is it measured how does it compare to America, and how come you haven’t responded to what I said? What you mean is ‘Spain has trannies in’. Completrly fine. If a Spanish tranny group went around as brazenly as American ones do, they would be killed in any city in the country. In America, you would be given a parade.

Anonymous

They don’t literally put gay people to death so they’re obviously SJW wokelords

Anonymous

Copea mas duro. Que hayan votantes de Vox no esconde el hecho de que Españistan esta llena de zurdos.

Anonymous

I remember that, something similar happened with Argentina but worse
              It’s as if Spain, Mexico and Argentina compete for who has the most shitty feminists in the entire Hispanic community.

Anonymous

Nah, Mexico still has some basedness. Its mostly Cono Sur which is filled with woke faggots.

Anonymous

Don’t ever reply to me in your gay language again lol.

Anonymous

No. 🙂

Anonymous

Bueno, Carloso! Thankyou for dropping la shitty attitudè! Enjoy your siesta, Hermano!

Anonymous

Imagine being an anglo, the main spreader of Globohomo culture and values around the world, and unironically calling other language than english “gay” lmao.

Anonymous

kek

Anonymous

I’m not even joking btw.

Their Reddit and discord are throwing a shit fest because the devs confirmed no new islands or tems are being released after the game releases. They even stopped calling it an MMO.

Anonymous

That’s just sad.

Anonymous

they’ve lost confidence in their product and no new growth for their game they’re trying to finish the game and bail out. fucking sucks.

Anonymous

Its what they should do
          The game is not popular enough for a DLC. The better decision is to move on to a new project.

Anonymous

But games should only ever be all consuming passion projects made by people who would rather live in a cardboard box than even consider the commercial realities of their product’s reception or just plain other things they could do with their life.

Anonymous

Hey man, at least it’s not going the way of Starbound where the cut content just to ram the game out as fast as possible so people leave them alone after the initial money ran out.

Anonymous

KEK

>b-but the discord

COPE AND SEETHE

if you’re going to stop support after 1.0 you better bring your fucking price down you fucking greedy poopyholes

>I avoid a game for a reason that is pretty minor in the grand scheme of things, like Denuvo DRM or a game that has a They/Them option
        >Vindicated like 80% of the time, as usually there’s other stupid bullshit happening with the game too, even Nier: Automata wasn’t immune to this with that drama over the autist modder who was fixing the game, RE8 having stuttering issues, or poopyhole devs that slowly make their game worse over time
        I don’t actually feel good or smug about this. I consider it a tragedy. I miss 6th gen games where you either bought something, owned it, and had fun, or didn’t have fun. End of story. No post launch bullshit, no DLC or updates expected, you get it right the first time on day 1 or not at all, and you can play it decades later.

Anonymous

I feel you man, I feel like this cycle of online service being a feast or famine market is sucking all innovation for video games, simply because if the idea doesn’t milk the shit out of people, it’ll "fail" instantly

Anonymous

The problem with Temtem specifically from what I can understand is the core mechanics are there and work but it’s a game that in it’s current state is inferior to Pokemon but has promise. But if there’s no post launch support it will ultimately just be worse than Pokemon.

Anonymous

The fuckin struggle man. The absolute state of gaming in 2021.

Anonymous

>even Nier: Automata wasn’t immune to this with that drama over the autist modder who was fixing the game
          What was bad about the actual game?

Anonymous

so long as they release an actually finished product and don’t just take the money and run, then it’s not that big of a deal. gamers are spoiled now with every shitty indie getting post launch content and support for years and years. a good feature complete game is perfectly fine.

Anonymous

Anon this was marketed as an MMO. An MMO without updates is not a complete product

Anonymous

realistically it’s not an mmo though, it’s just a pokemon replacement for people burned one too many times by gamefreak. like i said, so long as the game is genuinely complete and good, it doesn’t need decade long content updates.

Anonymous

I know, even from the begining the game was barely a co-op experience, but I think is decently dishonest to market the game as one thing and just decide to release the final product as anything but that thing.
              Feels like a Cube World situation, just that this time the devs actually had the balls to admit they fucked up with their expectations.

Anonymous

also i don’t like pokemon at all and definitely dont care about its replacements, so i don’t know anything about temtem other than seeing it on a stream or two. maybe it will be released half finished, i don’t know. but i think it’s jumping the gun to say they’re gonna rob the early supporters blind with some vaporware before it officially is "complete".

Anonymous

If they are finishing the game that’s fine, but the question is will they actually finish it

Anonymous

They’re an indie developer. I was never expecting them to pump out content after release.

Maybe they’ll do a sequel or expansion down the line.

Anonymous

>indie
          >published by and financially supported by a massive kickstarter, and then humble bundle
          ????????? that’s not indie my man, they were more well paid than most AAA devs, kek.

Anonymous

I work at a factory as production planner. Whatever you plan, expect less than that. Don’t expect what they promised.

Anonymous

Been saying this was going to happen since these retards decided to launch the game in the state they did.
        Early Access was a mistake and they will never get even a fraction of the attention they did ever again, they are just now finally realizing that they irreversably fucked up.

t. alpha player

Anonymous

It’s almost like their biggest fuck up was trying to make it an mmo instead of a singleplayer game

Anonymous

It is a singleplayer game, their mistake was trying to market it as an mmo.
          It was probably lost in translation given they are not native english speakers, since the literal direct meaning of "mmo" has absolutely nothing to do with what gamers think that term means.

Anonymous

That’s what they get for copying the bullshit IV mechanics that no one likes.

Anonymous

> The devs just confirmed that they won’t release any new content after it releases from early access.

Unlikely doesn’t mean it will never happen. If they see good support for the game, they can always change their mind and add more.

Anonymous

Cope. They outright confirmed it won’t be happening. The game is never getting it’s playerbase back. It’s gonna be on life support right after early access.

Anonymous

Fuck off. Enjoy your shit Pokemon games then retard.

Anonymous

You stupid bitch. This game is fucking shit and even the devs gave up on it. And it’s not even out of early access. That’s straight up humiliating for the so called “Pokémon killer”.

Anonymous

Nah you’re a bunch of mindless drones. You just shit on the game because of LE PRONOUNS!!! This is the most complex Pokemon clone of all time and you fucking retards can’t even see it. You’re blind.

Anonymous

I’m not playing your tranny game lol

Anonymous

Keep eating up your causal shitfest called Pokemon fag. The game is going nowhere. 🙂

Anonymous

What pronouns does your temtem trainer use?

Anonymous

>the game is going nowhere
                    so is TemTem lmao

Anonymous

If you have nothing nice to say please leave. No one wants to talk to you here with your negativity. If you think TemTem is that bad make a better Pokemon game? I’m sure you got the talent and resources for that. 🙂

Anonymous

You will never be a woman

Anonymous

neither is temtem LMAO

Anonymous

I’ll just play through Monster Sanctuary again. it’s not amazing, but it’s much better than Temtem week ever be.

Anonymous

the game that was killing pokemon is dead now accpet the facts

Anonymous

>If they see good support for the game
        Yeah, it’s dead.

Anonymous

They wouldn’t have made that confirmation if it was seeing good support.

Anonymous

What’s wrong with the game not getting more patches after being finished?

Anonymous

>*blocks your path*

Anonymous

>Yet another Pokemon clone
        This time for sure it’ll be the one that’s not gonna be half assed, trust me guys

Anonymous

>vita port cancelled
        the dream is dead Gankerros

Anonymous

It was supposed to have a vita port? No!!! It’s Aegis Rim all over again… RIP

Anonymous

>*pushes you aside*

Anonymous

whatever. fuck off. if that triggers you play something else.

Anonymous

Different anon here, I will. I’m tired of this tolerance crap, it doesn’t work.

Anonymous

was thinking about buying before this, thanks anon

Anonymous

>*is a buggy overpriced mess that got horrible reviews and didn’t even crack the eshops top 20 digital games*

Anonymous

This game looks like rancid donkey shit. Why the fuck are people shilling it?

Anonymous

This game is kind of fun if you like breaking the shit out of games. There is zero balance though.

Anonymous

I played Monster Crown for an hour before refunding it. The combat is just not fun in the slightest and I didn’t see any way for it to get better further down the line. If you want a monster collecting game that’s actually worth your time, you’ve got to pick up Monster Sanctuary.

Anonymous

How do these games differ mechanically from Pokemon?

Anonymous

Temtem is basically just Pokemon with an overworld design closer to that of the pre-3ds era games (so there are a few optional dungeons and routes to explore that branch off from the main railroad) and a few new core mechanics thrown into its combat system that overall make it a more refined combat system than Pokemon since it doesn’t have 20 years of baggage weighing it down.
          Can’t really judge the story since it’s missing the climax but it’s at least better than Pokemon so far not like that’s a hard bar to jump over or anything.
          It’s worth buying if they ever put it on a discount for like 20 bucks or something, them asking for 40 is a really hard ask.
          Haven’t played Monster Crown yet.

Anonymous

The only thing temtem does better than pokemon is make it difficult for players to obtain perfect stat monsters. Otherwise everything is much much worse

Anonymous

99% of players play through the campaign and put the game down, the campaign is the only thing that matters.
              Why do you think Pokemon itself has completely dropped endgame activities?

Anonymous

Getting hotfixed daily but replay value looks good.

Anonymous

KANTOOOOOOO

Anonymous

>digimon artstyle
        lol

Anonymous

I can’t find this on the PSN store in Europe.

Anonymous

> Unfun combat
        > More they/them bullshit
        > Dev shilling on Ganker
        Yeah that’s gonna be a no from me.

Anonymous

>TemTem

I remember the designs were godawful boring

Anonymous

Pokemon feels like a cursed genre, it has become absolute fucking garbage and yet there are no indie games that come even close.

Anonymous

>TemTem is dead they said!

Lmao.

Anonymous

>b-but the discord

COPE AND SEETHE

Anonymous

It’s called downtime hours retard. Some people play in different parts of the world.

Anonymous

>24h peak

Anonymous

> literally thinks this is a good excuse for triple digit player numbers

Anonymous

Downtime hours for an entire year?

Anonymous

It’s been downtime since january of 2020?

Anonymous

Some people play during different times of the decade

Anonymous

>supposed pokemon killer
      >shitty monster design
      How can you fuck up the one thing pokemon has going for it?

Anonymous

>Pokémon killer
      >devs already want to pull the plug despite it not being out of early access

Lmao. Has this happened to any other early access game before?

Anonymous

KEK

Anonymous

TemTems on suicide watch

Anonymous

i dont even play this game, but for some reason this post made me sad, it sucks when shit gets fucked for no apparent reason, that person just wanted to play vidya ;_;

Anonymous

why is Ganker so soft rn

Anonymous

>for no apparent reason

The devs went out of their way to make their game as woke as possible by including disgusting tranny they them shit. Of course it’s gonna be a dead shit game. The fuck are you on?

Anonymous

>it’s pronouns that killed the game
            >not the lack of content
            damn, guess maplestory2 must have been too woke as well

Anonymous

This.

Anonymous

You jest but it was, so haha.

Anonymous

i dont know anything about this game, i just saw a post about someone wanting more content from a game they like and not getting it, thats all theres no more to my post, you are the one that sounds like its on something

Anonymous

why do they even want more? We already know that they’re horrible in designing monsters.

There’s no point in collecting them if they just look boring.

Anonymous

damn poor guy

Boco

>Finish your game from start to finish. It is complete
      >Zoomies are too used to consuming unfinished games and can’t fathom at the thought of something without downloadable content

This is extremely sad.

Anonymous

I don’t but it seems at least one person here does.

Anonymous

Who the fuck cares? Let this tranny shit 41% itself.

Anonymous

if you’re going to stop support after 1.0 you better bring your fucking price down you fucking greedy poopyholes

Anonymous

This is the reason I’ll never try the game

Anonymous

>The pokemon killer

Anonymous

>woke devs
      >dead game
      Like pottery

Anonymous

Go woke go broke bitch

Anonymous

Tranny

Anonymous

>they spend 6+ months to release a single content update/island

Lmao the devs must be seething.

Anonymous

Damn, so it is looking like TemTem will be finished before Sword and Shield are lmao

Anonymous

Sword Shield will be the competitive game, the remakes wont have ranked battles nor pokemon outside of Sinnoh’s og dex.
        Sw/Sh will last until gen 9, probably just getting updates that add the pokemon from Legends, the remakes and whatever they want to make available from GO.

Anonymous

Barely having any mons for each island and forcing players to be unable to leave a section of the game to play with their friends for ‘story reasons’ for so long really fucked them up

Anonymous

That’s what they get for being trannies.

Anonymous

Every time

Anonymous

>Temtem
      >Mighty No. 9
      >Bloodstained
      >Hokko Life
      >Humankind
      When are you idiots going to stop falling for the "new rival to declining franchise" scam? Outside of the once-in-a-generation fluke like Stardew Valley, all they ever do is prove how much fans take for granted about the original series.

Anonymous

At least we got the 2D Bloodstained games, those were pretty good. Proving that classicvania style is better than metroidvania ever was tbh

Anonymous

Bloodstained was good though, and so were the classic spinoffy ones

Anonymous

the Ganker general threads died waiting for the Kisiwa update and then after it came out I only played a little bit and haven’t touched the game since then.

Anonymous

Lol

Anonymous

>7 month backlash against GameFreak
      >Had lightening in a bottle.
      >Showcase your woke they/them bullshit.
      >die
      Finish it for me, get woke, get

Anonymous

Broke
        But for the record it’s Go, not Get but i’m picking up what you’re putting down.

Anonymous

The early access meme needs to end. Enough is enough.

Anonymous

The fuck is this shit?

Anonymous

Releasing an online game with no post launch updates is legit giving up.
      I guess this is what happpens when you market yourself as a pokemon killer instead of another monster catching rpg.

Anonymous

there is only one true Pokemon Knockoff and it’s Palworld
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EY4lyOH1_0o

Anonymous

so this is a fake game right?

Anonymous

Nah it’ll come out, but it’ll be nothing like the trailer and get abandoned immediately just like their last game

Anonymous

Craftopia is pretty much like it’s own trailer though.

Anonymous

I actually think this game looks super cool, here’s hoping they don’t fuck it up.

Anonymous

I’m pretty sure their last game was, like, a borderline scam asset flip game that got zero support post-launch.

Anonymous

I both love and hate that they actually just stole some of Pokemon’s models and modified them a bit for their own monsters

Anonymous

My fiance made me play this. It’s the perfect example of why the pokemon formula is such flaming hot dogshit. There’s nothing to the genre beyond weak writing and the endless grinding of stupid looking animals. The minute you remove the nostalgia of the pokemon brand from the brainwashed idiots who grew up with it, you’re able to appreciate pokemon for what it actually is – absolute dogshit.

Playing the game felt like a fucking chore, money was a nightmare to grind (I heard they added new methods later but I can’t be fucked to go find out) and ofc the they/them bullshit. Plus, the breeding mechanics make getting a decent temtem (stupid name btw) take a fucking age and a half.

I genuinely do not understand why people like this genre of game.

Anonymous

I literally forgot about this game immediately after watching the trailer

Anonymous

Where is monster rancher at?

Anonymous

have they even made a new Monster Rancher in the last decade? Seems like one of those games that just ended up eventually getting some shitty mobile gacha and was never heard from again

Anonymous

Lmao, good riddance, that game was made for and by smoggies and pvpfags.
      The story is trash
      The map is trash
      The graphics are trash
      The monster designs are trash
      Completely devoid of sovl

Anonymous

Which game was the one that took the Epic exclusive deal and then continuously mocked its fans over their complaints? It was some soi game and I can’t remember if it was this one or not.

Anonymous

That was some other games. Ooblets I think

Anonymous

Oh yeah, whatever happened to that one?

Anonymous

No idea. I wasn’t exactly following the development of that game before or after the EGS thing happened

Anonymous

Are they really not supporting it post-launch?

Anonymous

It would have been successful if the devs weren’t social justice freaks that put trannies into the game.
      I remember all the hype instantly died when it was revealed that there were no genders.
      A shame because some of the monster designs were nice.

Anonymous

>I remember all the hype instantly died when it was revealed that there were no genders.
        somehow i doubt that, especially considering similar games that did the same things yet were mega popular i;e animal crossing
        most people don’t give a shit or would even notice trivial stuff like that

Anonymous

but people did notice
          chibi cartoon animals can pass, shit like this cant

/vp/ called it they/them as soon as pic related was revealed right before launch

they instantly destroyed any chance of their game selling well
          kek

Anonymous

/vp/ called it they/them as soon as pic related was revealed right before launch

they instantly destroyed any chance of their game selling well
        kek

Anonymous

If I ever make a game the choices will be
          >Male (XY)
          >Female (XX)

Anonymous

just use XY in blue color and XX on red and it’s turbobased

Anonymous

>gendershit firmly relegated to the "head" category
          lmao

Anonymous

The literal best selling video game of all time doesn’t have genders.

Anonymous

not him but which one is that?

Anonymous

Minecraft.

Anonymous

>literally has two possible default skins, a male one and a female one
              Fuck off tranny

Anonymous

Sorry to break it to you but Mojang retconned genders in Minecraft, you lost the culture war.

Anonymous

not surprising, the game was a tremendous disaster with dupes for both temtems and items, tons of exploits for breeding, shiny hacks being in a trainer that was super easy to get, and then losing any and all streamer/youtuber interest by banning people randomly for being too invested in the game. That shit has stuck with it far more than anything else. Everyone I talk to says "oh yeah didn’t they ban some guy for playing like 200 hours", that’s literally the only thing they remember, kek.

Anonymous

Tranny ass game

Anonymous

>800k
      More well paid than most AAA devs
      800k isn’t even enough to sustain their studio for 6 months, they have like 40 employees.

Anonymous

Looks like i was right and Ganker was wrong again

Anonymous

You know I get it nintendokids can be annoying, retarded and the absolute worst bootlickers but seriously people who defend lazy off brand shit like this and that nick smash game are the lowest of the low. At least nintendo games are polished

Anonymous

i never understood the point of the project. SMT, Dragon Quest Monsters and Digimon already exist. The entire project was dependent on rerard westoids not being aware of these three, no?

Anonymous

Only hardcore weebs give a shit about JRPGs outside of Pokemon.

Anonymous

no its entirely dependant on the exact opposite dummy

Anonymous

>Dragon Quest Monsters exists
        Nice joke.

Anonymous

Dragon Quest Monsters is the only one on that list of comparable quality to Pokemon and it never gets localised.
        SMT is good but it’s also very different. People want to catch a pikachu and use it to beat the elite four not sacrifice him to moloch
        Digimon Cyber Sleuth somehow manages to be even worse than pokemon.

Anonymous

None of other is really comparable to Pokémon besides "catching some creatures to your use." The closest of those is DQM and even that’s a bit of a stretch. They were basically chest thumping about being a Pokémon rip-off aimed to "hardcore players" which is a small subset of the people who play Pokémon, besides that they didn’t make anything that could actually interest people who play Pokémon for other reasons.

Anonymous

/v/, you promised me Temtem was going to kill Pokémon.

Like Yo-kai Watch…
      And Monster Hunter Stories…
      And Monster Crown…
      And Cyber Sleuth…
      And…

Anonymous

All of those games are better than pokemon though. Nothing is gonna kill the most profitable franchise on the planet

Anonymous

gamefreak seems determined to make that happen though

Anonymous

>gamefreak seems determined to make that happen though

And how do you objectively figure that? Because last I saw, Sword/Shield had over 20 million sales, which is the highest of any Pokemon game since the Game Boy era and the original Gold and Silver.

Anonymous

>And how do you objectively figure that?
              because all of their games in the past 10 years have objectively been garbage. even normalfags are waking up to that fact. i do know that the diehard pokemon losers will never abandon the franchise no matter what though, so it will probably never truly die.

Anonymous

>even normalfags are waking up to that fact
                And yet the games keep selling better.

Anonymous

eh you’ll see. even normalfaggots with no taste can only happily slop up so many turds before they hurl.

Anonymous

From my(limited) experience normalfags generally enjoyed SwSh.

Anonymous

yeah normies have bad taste, and in other news water is wet.

Anonymous

How heavy are those goalposts?

Anonymous

That’s just the diehard pokemon losers buying multiple copies obviously

Anonymous

>even normalfags are waking up to that fact.
                Go outside, I can look in messenger chat for my local Pokemon go players and its full of praise for SwSh.

Anonymous

None of them have a metagame, a competitive scene and hundreds of creatures like Pokémon where various strategies of all kinds can be used.
          People tend to greatly underestimate Pokémon and Game Freak when many generations have spent polishing a system and adding elements to it.

Anonymous

>All of those games are better than pokemon though.
          They really aren’t.

Anonymous

It’s really not hard to be better than an asset flip thrown together in 6 months.
            If SwSh was any other Franchise it wouldn’t have even sold 50k copies.

Anonymous

If it hasn’t come out of early access how can you say it died horribly? I don’t play early access games and judging from how many early access games I’ve seen blow up only after 1.0 it seems like a lot other people don’t either.

Anonymous

Is it actually dead?

Anonymous

All Early Access games are scams.

Anonymous

Gee I wonder why this failed…

I was half keen for it at the time but holy shit that price, and for EA game no less, I wouldn’t pay that for a AAA title. greedy fucks

Anonymous

Speaking of /mon/ games has anyone tried this?

Anonymous

looks like a super babby game

Anonymous

They haven’t even released the sixth island yet. They’re probably burnt out as fuck on this game.

Anonymous

>burnt out from working a job
        poor wittle babies.

Anonymous

They have been in early access for almost two years and the game isn’t coming out anytime soon.

Anonymous

I havent had a vacation in 4 years and I dont feel the least bit burnt out. Sorry if I have zero sympathy for little pussies working a desk job feeling "burnt out"

Anonymous

You can tell the Director is burned out on the game from his tone in the last 6 months when talking about the game.

Anonymous

What has he said?

Anonymous

Basically the same stuff OP alluded to, that peoples expectations for the game were too high and there won’t be any post 1.0 content.
            He basically is in cope phase because he knows what a huge mistake Early Access was now, and that even when the game is finished there is no way it will get even a fraction of that population back.

Anonymous

Kek any screenshots? That’s funny

Anonymous

Unironically he is right but you can tell he is pretty fucking mad regardless.
                Also "The game is not doing to die after 1.0" the game is already dead lel.

Anonymous

What channel in the discord did he post this?

Anonymous

Just "From:" his username, you can use a search bar right?

Anonymous

Early Access was a mistake. You waste your entire potential playerbase by forcing them to be beta testers. I refuse to buy a game while its in early access.

Anonymous

Good. Meanwhile, pic related will have
      >Better graphics
      >Monsters which are not a direct ripoff of Pokemon
      >Cunny
      This game is gonna dab and spit on TheyThem corpse so hard its gonna be fun.

Anonymous

What is this?

Anonymous

Korean mmo that they realised three quarters of the way through development would be a massive flop since it has a pedophile artstyle and no mainstream appeal so they’re trying to rebrand it as a singleplayer game

Anonymous

>since it has a pedophile artstyle and no mainstream appeal
            >Ganker was filled with UOOOOOOH posters when the trailer came out
            >Trailer has more than 7 million views, more than nuSaints Row trailer
            They rebranded it as a single player game to make it more family friendly and try to fix Korea bad reputation at ruining their games with gachashit/grinding, so it was unironically a positive outcome

Anonymous

meanwhile it was 394 people playing

Anonymous

>gachashit/grinding
              You’re implying they’re removing this?

Anonymous

Well, there is nothing about that confirmed for the game so far. Its just general mistrust toward korean games for ofter pulling this shit and Black Desert (game by the same devs) having all of that. But the people working behind it so far have displayed a sense of awareness, even commenting they don’t want to be another Cyberpunk scenario.

Anonymous

DokeV is more of a Korean Yo-kai Watch killer, because it has nothing to do with Pokémon other than the fact of capturing creatures.

And if we’re rigorous, DokeV has better graphics than any Nintendo first party, not just Pokémon. Although I doubt the Switch can run it without exploding.

Anonymous

>Get this ages ago cos I’m interested in a Pokemon clone on PC
      >Put off by the monstrous grind early on and personally struggle with how sterile it feels, no idea when evolution etc happens
      >Find out ages later everyone absolutely hates it, but nobody has actually played it and the devs are just faggots
      I dunno what I was expecting from any of you. If anyone’s interested, it aims to be a 2010s Cartoon Network Pokemon. If you’re like me and you find it annoying when devs involve themselves in creating a metagame, you might struggle to play it like I have because it can feel a little restrictive early on. But there’s good ideas there and far more love for their game than you ever get with monster collectors, so it’s a shame that it can be so uninspired.
      Sad they’re wrapping up the content if so – being as objective as I can be I felt it needed a little more in terms of islands and Tems, but I’ve only played 20hrs in like a year so what do I really know?

Anonymous

I don’t when the last time you played was, but since their early access launch they have added 2 islands. They’re adding the sixth one soon. After that, their focusing on endgame stuff and 1.0 before they abandon the game.

Anonymous

To be honest I think that’s quite a decent amount of content. I only paid 20 for the game, so for anyone paying more I can understand why they’d be pissed about it- I think the devs come across a bit stuck up their asses, like they’ve earned the right to just pull out of future development because they believe the rest of their content is good enough if you actually play it. Thanks for making me curious to see the endgame content Anon!

Anonymous

>25,000 steam reviews
      >394 people playing
      These numbers right here are fucking absurd, absolutely bizarre, hilarious as well

Anonymous

At least they have non binary gender options.

Anonymous

I just remember the ceaseless "organic" "grassroots" threads made every hour on Ganker that stopped PRECISELY when the month changed, as if a contract has run out. Sage thing for No Straight Roads.

Third worlders really need to start looking into better viral marketing.

Anonymous

>All threads I don’t like are viral marketing
        Consoom your meds please.

Anonymous

No Straight Roads is fun

Anonymous

Still better than modern Pokemon, not that that’s any remote accomplishment with how hard GameFreak phones it in

Anonymous

it has 394 people playing

Anonymous

nevermind, didn’t realize they launched on consoles as well

Anonymous

That has nothing to do with game quality considering what tops the charts these days.

Anonymous

Tell me some other games which you consider top quality that have low ass player counts on steam

Anonymous

Top quality? I just said it’s better than modern Pokemon, that’s like 4/10-level.

Anonymous

Are you really going to tell me that League of Legends is the best video game ever made?

Anonymous

>let me defend this pos game that has 394 people playing it on steam, that weak ass player count definitely has nothing to do with how poor the game is or anything like that

Anonymous

You didn’t answer my question but ok schizo.

Anonymous

And you didn’t address my response you stupid fuck, 1st day here?

Anonymous

The cope. Holy shit.

Anonymous

The gentleman with the bee avatar at the bottom has the same question everyone has been asking them for weeks and they refuse to answer it.

Anonymous

Cope cope cope.

Anonymous

>actually had potential to be popular
      >actually the best selling pokemon clone
      >actually has a steam release with following
      >All went to drain because the tranny devs went insane with banning people joking and forcing tranny trash into the game
      >game died quickly
      trannies will never be accepted into any community with their retarded nazi minds

Anonymous
        Anonymous

Weapons grade copium right here holy shit.

Anonymous

>It’s such a success that we’re abandoning the game as soon as 1.0 is released

Anonymous

they made their money from the i dont like Pokemon this generation but will still buy it next month crowd, that was all their shill marketing and since monster games dont work in the west they quickly gave up on it

EXP Share being on permanently is fine though

The Pokemon killer is kill, while Pokemon continues to be successful despite making a bunch of bad design choices. What a totally expected outcome.

Anonymous

I guess pronouns pandering is not enough to make a successful game huh?

Anonymous

I liked it when I played it, shame they released it unfinished. Stopped giving a shit when they finally added more content

Anonymous

Temtem does everything in its power to make the game fucking awful and just uses the guise of "Its an MMO" as justification for making their game shit. I really wish I could’ve enjoyed the game more.

Viewing 68 reply threads
  • The forum ‘A haunted junk yard’ is closed to new topics and replies.