So is it worth pirating?

Home Forums A haunted junk yard So is it worth pirating?

• This topic has 57 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 7 months ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 27 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous

So is it worth pirating?

Anonymous

Yes.

Oh you meant is pirating THIS game worth it. Hell no. You punk bitch

Anonymous

Yes, if by pirating you mean plundering every store and stealing all of the physical copies of the game, which will lead to financially destroying Trannysoft. Otherwise, no

Anonymous

In what world do you live in that you think physical sales are driving anything in video games anymore? Fucking grandpa

Anonymous

I could do the math and point out why a complete loss of physical sales would be financially devastating for a company that’s already financially struggling, but I can’t be bothered to care about some underage

Anonymous

I always love post that begin with
            >I could
            and end with
            >but I can’t be bothered

Anonymous

Lol agreed. He wanted to give a shit, but realized it takes a couple minutes of effort and decided to go back to wiping off the dorito dust from his dick

Anonymous

>makes retarded, easily falsifiable statement
              >shocked that nobody wants to engage with his retardation
              every single time

Anonymous

>continues shitposting but refuses to back his claim with evidence
                every single time

Anonymous

>https://www.globenewswire.com/news-release/2020/05/14/2033699/0/en/UBISOFT-REPORTS-FULL-YEAR-2019-20-SALES-AND-EARNINGS-FIGURES.html

Non-digital "net bookings" (net revenues) account for roughly 20% of sales. That’s 250m EUR or roughly 290 million U.S. dollars. In 2020, Ubisoft was already down nearly 400m EUR year-over-year from 2019 earnings report to 2020. Losing physical sales of all their games would account for a nearly 18.8% loss of revenue according to their 2020 revenue numbers which was 1.8b EUR. In other words, a crippling loss by any standard metric

Anonymous

This is my favourite wojak because it shows how upset retards get when you call them out on their bullshit

Anonymous

>I only make a few billion instead of a few more million

Boy you sure showed me

Anonymous

Right, 20% is nothing. Idiot.

Anonymous

>shifting the goalposts
                        Game, set, match.

Initial statement was “ you think physical sales are driving anything in video games anymore”

So you proved me completely correct. Thanks

Anonymous

question, not a statement, ESL-kun. also, your point was poorly articulated and vague. nobody knows what you mean when you say "driving". it’s a meaningless term in this context. physical sales, as demonstrated, constitute a non-negligible proportion of sales numbers such that if they ceased to maintain such sales, it would have drastic implications towards the company. melanoid.

Anonymous

>can’t admit he’s wrong

Lol you underage baby. Keep saying melanoid tho maybe people will take you seriously if you say it enough

Anonymous

>gets verbally humiliated
                        >still somehow has the balls to post
                        I admire your hubris. But I’m afraid I have other double-digit IQ subhumans to humble in other threads, so I’ll take the win here

Anonymous

>can’t admit he’s wrong

Lol you underage baby. Keep saying melanoid tho maybe people will take you seriously if you say it enough

not him/her/them but physica sales are irrelevant they are only favored by pajeet console gamers with 2G internet that preorder the game so they can play day 0

Anonymous

>shifting the goalposts
                      Game, set, match.

Anonymous

it’s worth buying on sale. i doubt you can pirate it in ages

Anonymous

worth pirating 100 times so they lose hundreds of dollars

Anonymous

No crack yet

Anonymous

I got played it on Uplay+, and it’s the first Far Cry I’ve played since 3. The shooting feels clunky, and the enemies are braindead and barely react to your bullets. Every weapon feel like they fire blanks, and the exploration sucks. Didn’t even get off the first island before quitting. Oh, and the writing is awful. I only read genre fiction, and still cringe when I read Ubishit writing.

Anonymous

Mommy

Anonymous

mommy…

Anonymous

MOMMY!!!!!!!!

Anonymous

Not really, if you want to play a Far Cry game, play 3 or 2. Plays the same but there is no (((politics))) and retarded le funny randomness.

Anonymous
        Anonymous

What is that supposed to show?

Anonymous

Acoustics of the gunshot changes when you’re outside or under the gazebo.

Anonymous

That plus the reload animation.

It’s probably the most accurately modeled Mosin Nagant in vidya. At least that I’ve seen. Makes sense since it’s a SpecOps reward the rest of the guns have stupid shit like left hand charging handles and pimpled primers

Anonymous

yes. very kino, fun game. everyone is always bitching about "muh politics" but its really straight forward fuck the evil dictator Cuba type game. trumps mad though because they associate the word fascist with themselves now

Anonymous

crack isnt out yet faggot, you made me check for nothing
      all fields
      i will pirate but not pay unless it’s like $10. It’s just like Far Cry 5 which i only finished a few months ago, right down to the red outline wallhax and shit.

Anonymous

Test

Anonymous

No. If you played a Far Cry game before, you’ve played this.

Anonymous

And that’s a good thing.
        Been loving FC6, just as I love most of the other FC games

Anonymous

I’m happy you enjoy it but for people who this is the 10th Far Cry game (14th if you include DLC campaigns) this formula is just too copy and paste.

Anonymous

> this formula is just too copy and paste
            wrong, they made the game way easier than the previous games

you only have 2 fucking difficulties to choose from and they’re "retarded mode" and "journo-mode"

Anonymous

Not even worth pirating

Anonymous

It is worth if you bought PS5 for 1500$ from a scalper and literally have nothing to play on it. Unfortunately you can’t even pirate on it.

Anonymous

No. It’s boring. It’s peak paint-by-numbers open world shit. It’s literally convinced me never to get another Ubisoft game. They just make the same thing over and over with extra levels of "trendy" cringe each time.

Anonymous

I’m so glad we get multiple quests dedicated to the trans-man experience. I’ve never felt so represented.

Anonymous

>tfw the latina mommy gets murdered by the schizo troon after the mommy makes a few based comments about the troon’s literal troon friend
        it hurt me deep inside

Anonymous

I don’t know about you guys, but i think (not) cuba is an amazing setting for a far cry game. The earliest european settlements in the americas are in the carribean. The Spanish built towns, and forts and essentially brought medieval europe to the doorstep of the north American continent.

Some of these cities are 500 years old. For comparison, Most proper North American cities weren’t founded for hundreds of years after cities like Santo Domingo, Havana and San Juan.
      Havana itself as well as the entirety of Cuba is an time capsule of eras that no longer exist. Blended together like the cultures, histories and ethnicities of the people of the Caribbean. Its the only place in the world like it.

Compare it to Montana. Everyone’s white and the culture isn’t exotic, its something I endure every single day. There are no ancient ruins, just bunkers. The oldest building we have is a log bain built 5 years ago. No castles, no forts. The enemy faction is sunday fucking church. None of the characters were cool, none of them were hot, none of your actions affect the world in the end. It was just so fucking boring.

Anonymous

So, where is the torrent?

Anonymous

sent 😉

Anonymous

not out yet

Anonymous

>story is testicular cancer
      >writing is beyond retarded
      >forced SJW shit
      But the gameplay is fun. Guns feel meaty.
      Best Far Cry game since 3. Jungle map feels great and LARPing as a guerilla is way cooler than as some faggy inbred redneck or himalayan homo.

Anonymous

>or himalayan homo
        The setting and plot of 6 is identical to 4 tho.

Anonymous

>plot
          In the broadest terms, yes.
          >setting
          no
          Himalayas and jungles are different settings.
          4’s map sucked balls.

Anonymous

yeah if you wait for like 3 more years lmao, poorfags are finished

Anonymous

>handball 17
        >still not cracked
        NOOOOOOOOO

Anonymous
      Anonymous

Is 6 better than 5?
      5 is so mind numbingly boring to the point that it’s unplayable to me.

Anonymous

6 is essentially a melting pot of every game from 2 through 5/New Dawn. Every gimmick each of those games focused on (fire spread/wingsuit/grapples/companions/customisation) is included as a feature. I don’t know what Far Cry 6’s gimmick is, probably the base upgrading stuff.

As always, if you enjoy Far Cry in general then you’ll like it, it doesn’t take itself too seriously like 5 but doesn’t limit you in what you can do like in 4. It’s fun. Worth a pirate.

Anonymous

Has it been cracked?

Anonymous

Things I enjoy:
      >Return of better parts of Far Cry 2
      Some stuff I missed from Far Cry 2 is back. Fire mechanics in particular; a single molotov can start a fire that spreads rapidly and over a good range, its great. Also love being reminded of Far Cry 2 companions saving you when you on missions if you’re downed.
      >Gunplay
      All the cool combat stuff is basically there from the start, so combat is fun. Not very hard but certainly a very fun FPS game.
      >Characters
      They’re fine. Main character (male) is grand, although some side characters are shit. Reminds me of Just Cause in a few ways.
      >Customisation
      I like being able to find gear or customisation stuff out and about.

Things I don’t enjoy:
      >Ammo shit
      The armour penetrating or soft target ammo shit seems to serve zero purpose other than inconvenience. Headshots aren’t always headshots, only reliable way to instakill is loud explosion or quiet melee.
      >Side stuff
      I feel totally uncompelled to do anything other than the main missions.
      >Customisation flaws
      Not being able to remove the big meme gadget from your back means you always look like a retard.

Anonymous

No game is worth PIRATING because pirating is wrong.

Viewing 27 reply threads
  • The forum ‘A haunted junk yard’ is closed to new topics and replies.