So Youtube is dead right? No reason to start a gaming channel now is there?

Home Forums Video game journalism So Youtube is dead right? No reason to start a gaming channel now is there?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 12 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous

• #9004 Reply
      Anonymous

You're 10 years too late, invest your time in acquiring an actual skill instead

• #9005 Reply
      Anonymous

Do not start a video game channel on any video platform, please.

• #9006 Reply
      Anonymous

MOJANG

• #9007 Reply
      Anonymous

Don't bother unless you're fine with singing and dancing like a retard in front of a webcam.

• #9010 Reply
        Anonymous

>Don't bother unless you're fine with singing and dancing like a retard in front of a webcam.
        I hate dunkie, but he's proof you don't need to be on screen. He just talks over gameplay & seems to be doing fine.

• #9008 Reply
      Anonymous

The content id is giving numbers again even with the coppa, it's a gently caressing mess.

• #9013 Reply
        Anonymous

Can you elaborate?
        >The content id is giving numbers
        What does that mean?

• #9019 Reply
          Anonymous

it's locking content like youtube poop or animations videos no appropriate for kids as a Youtube Kids material.
          >Don't Hug me i'm scared
          > cup cake

• #9020 Reply
            Anonymous

If you mark your whole channel as "I never upload poopy for kids", do new videos get flagged by this?

• #9009 Reply
      Anonymous

>There's no reason to start a gaming channel now is there?
      For a faggot such as yourself, there was never a good reason to begin with. Start what is essentially a podcast with gameplay footage mixed in and bring some friends in on it for fun. Your channel will grow naturally if you're just there for vidya. If you're out for profits, get a real job or grow some tits.

• #9011 Reply
      Anonymous

If you're going to do it make sure you put having fun first and making money second, at least until you get popular then you can just phone it in like all them do

• #9012 Reply
      Anonymous

WHATS UP GUYS IM WHITE BOY HERE AND SKSKSKSKKSKSKSKSKSKKSS THE METAL STRAW IN MINECRAFT

• #9014 Reply
      Anonymous

even youtubers say that if your goal in life is to become a successful youtuber, you have failed in life

• #9015 Reply
      Anonymous

Sell out ur humanity, santiy and goodwill for clicks.
      Fake it till you make it mentality or get demonetised for 0.0001secs of a song

• #9016 Reply
        Anonymous

>or get demonetised for 0.0001secs of a song
        Jokes on you. I only use 1970s jazz from japan nobody's ever heard of. gently caress youtube. They cant flag me if the song isn't in their database & they don't know what the song is.

• #9017 Reply
      Anonymous

I know it's kinda dumb, but someone makes a exploring different kinds of multiplayer shooter maps I'd watch it.

• #9018 Reply
      Anonymous

>How do I start a Youtube gaming channel?

>Start in 2011

I started in 2008 and got nowhere…

Viewing 12 reply threads
Reply To: So Youtube is dead right? No reason to start a gaming channel now is there?
Your information:

Upload image to imgur:

Clicking submit = agreeing with the rules. Good posts may get edited and promoted to a blog post.