Some dude from Taiwan made a Crowbcat style video on Back 4 Blood, I had no idea it was so utterly s…

Home Forums A haunted junk yard Some dude from Taiwan made a Crowbcat style video on Back 4 Blood, I had no idea it was so utterly s…

• This topic has 57 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 7 months ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 18 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous

Some dude from Taiwan made a Crowbcat style video on Back 4 Blood, I had no idea it was so utterly shit compared to a 12 year old game. Jesus, Ganker, what happened to innovation? What changed?
      Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7P7kjirnRU

Anonymous

>Some dude from Taiwan
      You?
      Also Taiwan belongs to China

Anonymous

>taiwan
      >its own country
      NOT FOR LONG

Anonymous

anon china lost 60% of its power, do you SERIOUSLY think they can do anything at all other than throw nukes at the whole world in a last ditch desperate attempt to not crumble as they are on the verge of starvation? they will themselves be nuked beyond belief

Anonymous

>china lost 60% of its power
          China needs to change its thermal paste

Anonymous

china isnt known for rational thinking anon.
          they probably thing its the best way to invade when half their country is starving to death and all the companies and manufacturers are fleeing to taiwan, vietnam and korea.

Anonymous

China probably doesn’t need to invade at this point, Taiwan will feign independence for few more years as its government is bargaining behind the curtains, then it will rejoin China as some kind of semi-independent region a-la Hong Kong.

Anonymous

>China isnt known for rational thinking
            More rational than the Japanese who signed away their only comparative advantage in the 80s and doomed themselves to being second fiddle in the region forever. Rational enough to get in the good graces of those who are sick of the United States and OECD requirements in order to build a production and resource base in some of the most lucrative spots in the world. The only way you could say ”China isn’t known for being rational” is if you get the entirety of your information from people with a political vocabulary of pozzed and based.

Anonymous

Poz cringe

Anonymous
      Anonymous

Ganker is a chink board now? Wtf?

Anonymous

if you want me to shill for the ZOG then tell the CIA to pay me
        until then I will shill for the country which outlaws faggots

Anonymous

It’s chinese hours anon. They have to get in a solid 10 hours of shitposting or else they’ll be murdered by pooh himself.

Anonymous

it’s the only way to scare the /poo/ tards away

Anonymous

Delusional tranny poster. Half of /poo/ loves China. Its like you’ve never been there and just regurgitate what people have vomited into your mouth.

Anonymous

>Board is populated by PC users mostly
        >a great deal of the graphic cards are manifactured in china, and right now they are grabbing the market by the balls

It really makes sense if you think about it…

Anonymous

>Board is populated by PC users mostly
          lol

Anonymous

you are using a PC to post on this thread, are you not?

Anonymous

>china
          >grabbing the market by the balls
          Anon have you been living under a rock the past three months? China is going through the biggest market crash it’s ever seen since the famine that killed tens of millions.

Anonymous

Too bad no one gives a shit about chinese market

Anonymous

>Discuss gameplay? I’d rather nitpick minor graphical details! that’s why [GAME] is better than [OTHER GAME]

Anonymous

if minor graphical details are shit the rest of the game will be shit too

Anonymous

Games are also software, and if the quality of software is subpar you should be able to point it out

Anonymous

>gore is a minor graphical detail in a zombie game
        dilate turtletranny dev. Your shit games will never match up to Valve’s Left 4 dead

Anonymous

I mean the gameplay is strictly worse, so I don’t know what there is to discuss
        >Roguelike "loot" for droolers to get skinner boxed
        >Card system ripe for future MTX and power creep, uninteresting passive-stacking "builds"
        >Shooting is a terrible middle ground between L4D and COD, movement feels like you’re treading water
        >Characters aren’t interesting enough as either personalities or gameplay factors

Anonymous

>doesn’t think visuals and audio impacts gameplay
        Probably the dumbest shit I regularly see parroted around the internet.

Anonymous

>taiwan mentioned
      >dozen of replies spazzing out over it
      chirst, this site’s doomed

Anonymous

Feels bad

Anonymous

Since I saw the first trailer I knew it was not going to be able to hold a candle up to L4D2. One buddy who gamed with me since 2010 didn’t believe our group and is the only one who bought B4B. We still shit on him for wasting money on it while we go back to the 10 year old superior game.

Anonymous

They have a few decent idea but so far it felt like some unholy combination of KF2 and L4D with added extra mechanics that feel either blatantly anti-fun or are just weird.
        Not to mention that the guns kinda feel like shit since the sounds are lacking and the gore is very simple, the matchmaking also seems to be somewhat broken and people practically never join mid-campaign, and the bots are dumb as bricks.
        Seriously, any future coop game must at least be able to ensure that their bots are at least Vermintide 2 levels of competent. Those fuckers react to specials faster than some players do.

Anonymous

Taiwan is china
      Kosovo is serbia

Anonymous

If you want to get into nitty gritty of who should own formosa, you’ll arrive at conclusion that you need to mow down the GMD bandits in exile and give it back to whatever’s left of the formosan native tribals.
        More realistic option is letting GMD keep it, on the condition that they shut the fuck up about China, Mongolia, Russia, India and every other country they have delusional territorial claims to.

>Also Taiwan belongs to China
        West Taiwan can go fuck itself.

Being an amerimutt living vicariously through fantasies of people you can’t even tell apart from other ethnicities, you support GMD’s demands to entirety of Mongolia?

Anonymous

okay zhang

Anonymous

The AI is retarded
      The graphics, animations, sound design, dialogue and writing are all shit

Anonymous

>basically had the concept for the snitch ready for l4d
      >valve thought it was retarded and didn’t want it in
      >they add it in b4b
      >it’s shit and really fucks with the gameplay

Anonymous

That fire effect on the bodies is so incredibly lazy, literally 5 minutes in the Unreal material editor.

Anonymous

it’s really not a fair comparison. source engine brutally mogs every other engine in terms of physics. L4D2 also has some of the best gore in gaming.

Anonymous

What isn’t mogging B4B? Killing Floor 2? World War Z? The sony biker game?

Anonymous

not saying B4B isn’t a letdown, but when you put it next to one of the all time undisputed champs of the genre, it looks a whole lot worse than it should with a comparison to something like WWZ and KF2

Anonymous

The final release has gore added in anyway.

Anonymous

That zombie wears enchanted clothes

Anonymous

Repost this thread in a few days again but don’t mention Taiwan. You’ll get discussion instead of retard derailing /poo/shit.

Anonymous

I bet they put a lot of time into the microtransactions though.

Anonymous

you bet

Anonymous

the characters just seem too unSOULful for me to even care so I don’t

Anonymous

I don’t mind graphixx but some of the gameplay is fucking bad. especially that decoy thing… damn.

Anonymous

>NPC ignore fallen team mates
      which is kind of important in a TEAM game

Viewing 18 reply threads
  • The forum ‘A haunted junk yard’ is closed to new topics and replies.