>start the game

Home Forums A haunted junk yard >start the game

• This topic has 119 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 7 months ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 56 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous

>start the game
      >my character wants to move to america
      >is told by the revolutionary leader living under a brutal dictatorship that life for people of their color isn’t worthwhile in the US
      >cringe a little but carry on
      >finish a mission for a mainline character
      >he(she) argues with his friend saying that even when the revolution is over, he will still have to fight for his life in his country thanks to being trans in Yara
      >roll my eyes and do a side mission
      >it’s for a fat guy dressing up as a drag queen and performing a drag show for the local military leaders, I have to assassinate them while he distracts them
      >shake my head and clear a checkpoint
      >two NPCs are talking, the man in the conversation says that his husband hopes things go back to some semblance of normal after the revolution
      >female character immediately retorts with ‘my wife and I will do all it takes to win this fight’

Is this just what AAA games are gonna be now? Shoehorned bullshit?

Anonymous

Yes. Find a new hobby or play games with minimal storyline.

Anonymous

You didnt get Viking mike?

Anonymous

I didn’t realise Epic even did refunds.

Anonymous

When Borderlands 3 was EGS exclusive, you could install it, get it refunded and still play.

Anonymous

You didnt get Viking mike?

>bought the game on their platform
            >it’s in your digital library

>sir please provide transaciton code, pls understand.
            You know if you wanted to be a pay pig you can just buy it on uplay. It’s probably 10 times better than epic sadly enough.

Anonymous

Why is he massaging that small boy

Anonymous

2 hours late but because he is based.

Anonymous

Nice digits lol

Anonymous

[…]

Anonymous

You bought a western game. What did you expect?

Anonymous

Sounds like they really went all in on the gay shit

Anonymous

>Villain kills his son in the end
      >Diego’s character arc goes absolutely nowhere
      What was the point?

Anonymous

$

Anonymous

Does he actually? Holy shit the utter retardation, can you explain what happens?

Anonymous

>villain’s army has lots of women in it
      HOLY BASED Ubisoft.
      Fuck women.

Anonymous

It’s crazy, it’s like a 50% female military. What the fuck were they thinking?

Anonymous

They were thinking that killing women with gruesome stealth takedowns in a game is fun as fuck, can’t blame them.

Anonymous

Nothing more than a sheltered westerner from a big city mentality.

Anonymous

Because they don’t know reality

Anonymous

Ubisoft games are great because half the enemies are women, and I love brutality killing women in video games without consequences. Diversity is our strength

Anonymous

Basado

Anonymous

Based ryona chad. Literally all of the clips on my xbox account are of me killing women in vidya and they fucking suspended me over it.

Anonymous

This has potential to be my next favourite game. My pp always got stiff killing women in Dishonored.
        Based Ubisoft

Anonymous

i get to kill women? hot.

Anonymous

China said gaming is degenerate and banned more development. So yeah, all hope is lost.

Anonymous

stop playing AAA games. they’re all propaganda

Anonymous

Yep it’s been like this since gg a decade ago and went full insane 6 years ago

Anonymous

You can actually leave to go to America and you have a great life relaxing on the beach while Gus Fring takes over Yara.

Anonymous

The good ending

Anonymous

ubisoft is a corporation, expect all games to follow the the mainstream overton window. play rdr2.

Anonymous

Not a great excuse or whatever, also this game’s politics go so far it definitely doesn’t represent the current cultural zeitgeist.

Anonymous

Why can’t we have a Far Cry game in Scandinavia fighting snowdiverse folk

Anonymous

Ubisoft is literally GLOBOHOMO the game company. They goal is propaganda to change public opinion. Making the abnormal, normal.
      >IHATETHEANTICHRISTIHATETHEANTICHRISTIHATETHEANTICHRIST

Anonymous

it’s not for you, anon, it’s for the woke crowd. they’re literally just trying to make anticommie propaganda look woke in order to stem the flood of support commies have been getting lately.

you’ve got to figure out who you see as more damaging, working from the understanding that someone’s sexual/gender identity can’t be changed.

do you hate wokeness or commies more?
      if it’s commies, then allow this game to find its audience in order to curb support.
      if it’s wokeness then attack the game but know you’re undermining its agenda by doing so.

Anonymous

No commie ever called me a chud.

Anonymous

wtf is this real

Anonymous

I assume you’re talking about the spider, and yes it is real.

Anonymous

>Spider
            That’s a crab

Anonymous

Same shit.

Anonymous

Commies and wokeness are the same thing. Commies, as in literally Josef Stalin, invented political correctness. And communism at root is the same sort of ideology as wokeness, only applied to the poor instead of blacks/gays/trannies/whatever. Yes, huge corporations push wokeness in part to distract from concerns about their dominance or treatment of their employees. But in the long run it won’t work because the people who learn to think woke will eventually start thinking woke when it comes to poor people, at which point they will become commies.

Anonymous

>those two things are the same!
          >yes, one of those things is used by a ruling class to prevent the working class from unifying against them to enact the other thing, but ultimately they are the same thing!

I think the issue here is that you’re using both definitions of "woke" simultaneously (the pre-meme version referring to having your eyes open with regards to class issues and class interests, and the contemporary present-day version which refers to nothing at all) which introduces a lot of confusion.

Anonymous

This game must have really tanked because I hardly see any people talking about, not even Ganker is talking about it. Even FC4 had more thread than this although most of them were complains about gameworks GodRays and how it was just a FC3 reskin.

Anonymous

But we’ve had quite a few threads though

Anonymous

Weren’t you here when 4 released?
          There were dozens of them during the first days. Now FC6 on the other hand, well currently there’s only 1 thread(this one).
          The most higher number of Far cry 6 threads I’ve seen at once were 4.
          Far Cry from the hype 4 had, hah. Even 5 had a lot of threads too.

Anonymous

The only threads I’ve seen for it were obvious marketers shilling for it nonstop on the leadup to launch and a few threads the first day or so, it’s pretty much been dead ever since.

Anonymous

Yeah, with the reception this game is getting on social media it would seem this game fucking tanked, but I haven’t checked how well it’s done yet.

Anonymous

So did the nuclear holocaust actually happen or is this place so insignificant it didn’t get bombed? Or are none of these games connected anymore

Anonymous

>Is this just what AAA games are gonna be now? Shoehorned bullshit?
      kek, imagine being dumb enough to buy Ubishit games in 2021
      You deserve this

Anonymous

Yes, this is what Western AAA games in the 2020s are going to be. Don’t buy them expecting anything different.

Anonymous

>he(she) argues with his friend saying that even when the revolution is over, he will still have to fight for his life in his country thanks to being trans in Yara

Anyone else catch how the girlfriend(?) of the FtM tranny told him/her to "stop crying and be a man"? That was cold, Ubisoft.

Anonymous

companies literally don’t have a choice OP
      I know ubisoft is french but I’m sure they have a similar situation there too

Anonymous

I keep hearing about black rock more and more on this basket weaving form, are they really trying to take over the world with their house buyouts and shit? How deep is the rabbit hole with this one?

Anonymous

You could just look it up. Fear mongers (both civilian and media) freak out about it every other week, it trends. I don’t don’t think it’s that big of a deal. Still plenty of land to buy, looking at less then 150k for 50 acres in some places.
          >but what about houses?

You’re kind of fucked. Good luck with that.

Anonymous

They are trying to Build Back Better™!
          Now accept the vaxxing chip xitizen.

Anonymous

‘trying’? They already have. You lost.

Anonymous

Who’s side are YOU on?

Anonymous

All they do is manage the assets, why do they have a say in anything?

Anonymous

>Don’t immigrate, stay and make your own country worth living in
      That doesn’t sound very left wing to me

Anonymous

I like how Yara somehow feels even gayer than Ubisoft’s San Francisco-based Watch Dogs 2 with its rainbow-colored gay pride stuff fucking everywhere. It’s impressive, really.

Anonymous

Why the graphics is shit comparing to FarCry5?

Anonymous

It’s so incredibly strange to me how you can depict sexual themes, outright slavery, brutal torture, mass murder, setting people alight, disintegrating people with experimental weapons, but you must, from now on, NEVER depict ‘bigotry’ against gay people or trans people unless it’s to make a thorough broader point about how these things are wrong.

Anonymous

The queers have taken over media, and they will decry hate if you call them out for their degeneracy. I’m done with buying any games that set off my gaydar.

Anonymous

Getting the vibe it flopped, not feeling any hype compared to 3 4 and 5. No hard mode and propaganda everywhere

Anonymous

I can barely notice its existence.
        Its so by the book and mainstream.

Anonymous

Is the red shirt supposed to make devils horns on purpose?

Is the son evil or something?

Anonymous

Wow, if so that’s pretty good design honestly.

Anonymous

kino

Anonymous

Literally this thing

Anonymous

Wow, if so that’s pretty good design honestly.

kino

Literally this thing

It’s a red herring. Everyone thinks the kid is going to become Bad Guy Jr but he just wants to fuck off. It ends up moot because he dies before any of that happens.

Anonymous

god ubisoft games are shit
          thank fuck I didn’t buy or pirate this shit

Anonymous

I thought this was Vaas from fc3. Haven’t played any far cry nor I care about any. Especially current one

Anonymous

Play original from PC. Its FPS with big (sometimes) levels and transport and mutant cyborgs.

Anonymous

This is how western shite is now. Just a bunch of melanoidtry because being pandering to sjw cucks who chopped off their penises and feminists is the norm.

Anonymous
        Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Anonymous

Gay tranny CIA regime change propaganda. Fuck I hate those faggots and I hope they fail at everything they do.

Anonymous

Based CIA hater.

Anonymous

All the black female hunters roaming around the woods in FC5’s Montana (under 1% black) didn’t tip you off about things to come?

FC4 was the last based FC.

Anonymous

>FC4 was the last based FC.

I think you mean Primal

Anonymous

>Primal
          >FC

Anonymous

Yes, Far Cry Primal is a Far Cry game and the last one without liberal politics

Anonymous

Unironically Primal is one of the best Far Cry games, I understand the shit opinions Ganker has about it because most of them haven’t even play it.
            You can tell because they don’t even know you can ride a sabertooth.

Anonymous

Can America ever fucking help itself?

Anonymous

post Dani before her transition

Anonymous

More proof that Castillo was the good guy. Yara died with him.

Anonymous

Remember when Far Cry 5 got obliterated in reviews because it wasn’t anti-Trump enough? This is their Battlefield V moment. It’s not working, they’ll balance it out later. What they really need to do is reboot the fucking series though.

Anonymous

>not taking the boat and leave for America

unironically the best end

Anonymous

What I don’t understand is how you are communists fighting communists. This game is based on Cuba right?

Anonymous

giancarlito esposito or whatever his name is is a pedophile, 100% guaranteed

Anonymous

How so?

Anonymous

he looks like a gay pedophile. probably frames it to the kid as being a rebellion against white people or the usa or whatever.

Anonymous

>"wahhh it not nice to live in america as brown"
      is this the new racist tack to keep the blacks and browns at bay?

Anonymous

you can literally just leave the map and end the game that way.

Anonymous

Is it cracked yet?

Anonymous

The issue with this game is that the story is just shit.
      we’re never actually given a good reason to hate any of the regional bad guys. i know people thought far cry 5 was over the top with how many times you got close with the villains. but in this game you never know who they are or their motivations it’s awful. and the ending being lmao vaas is still alive and big bad kills his son is awful.

i think a good example of how badly this games writers are is the juan plot.
      juan decides to try and kill the kid and indirectly gets you kidnapped by the big bad doing drug-runs to CIA smugglers.
      and it’s building up to this big confrontation but there’s never an actual confrontation. it’s swept under the rug like it never happened.
      even the globohomo shit is never done. they introduce tranny characters ‘fighting for freedom’ but it’s never raised again.
      it’s just completely apathetic writing that doesn’t give any characters motivations and never follows up with any of its plot hooks.

Anonymous

It’s written by leafs, what the hell did you expect?

Anonymous

Literally the only way to play these western AAA games is to immediately turn off the dialog volume to zero and listen to a podcast or something while doing the mind numbing gameplay.

Anonymous

or you know
        don’t play them at all and play something you actually enjoy

Anonymous

Why did Diego’s mom look like Cameron Diaz?

Anonymous

yes. welcome to clownworld, you’re here forever.

Anonymous

Stop buying Ubishit faggot games, you retard

Anonymous

>tfw no Colombian guerrilla gf

Anonymous

The gameplay is ok, standard Fry Cry exploration/combat. The gear system kinda sucks. The Supremo is WAY overpowered and should have been an unlock toward the end of the game.

But the writing and dialogue is so. fucking. bad. The worst I’ve seen. Non-stop cringe. I’m at the part with the musicians and I finally had to turn the dialogue volume to 10%. The non-stop Spanglish and cursing is like nails on the chalkboard of my mind. Literally every other word is a spanish curse word. Its so exhausting to listen to.

Anonymous

COñO, THE FUCKING COMEMIERDAS SHIT ALL OVER OUR PINCHE CABEZAS HOMBRE (MAN)

Anonymous

[…]

Anonymous

>tfw the highest points in the game is dani singing along the radio and 2 old men hugging each other
      bland, boring, too many words to describe how far cry 6 felt, somehow they forgot how to make a good villain and copied yet another variation of Gus Fring. even new dawn had villains that you wanted to kill at least, they were annoying as shit but the game gave you enough motivation to stand against them, but el presidente is bad because….?
      the intro that was supposed to build up the villain is extremely forgettable with noting worth of interest happening other than the death of literal who. even worse when the game acknowledge that dani would run away (secret ending) instead of fighting besides trannies and strong women.
      i wanted this game to be good but it’s not. could be the worst far cry so far.
      great environment, great cinematography, everything else is lacking.
      thanks for reading my blogpost

Anonymous

>"life in the US isn’t worth it if you’re darker skinned, dani!"
      >fucking dies like a dog in her shithole country
      >MC chills on an american beach without a care in the world
      I love how the alternate endings in Far Cry games are the only sensible choices.

Anonymous

>dark skinned
        what a retarded thing to say given how good dani looks, he can get anywhere with that face of his

Anonymous

would have been cool if far cry 5 ending was canon and the america dani travels to was a apocalyptic shithole.

Anonymous

>AAA games in today’s game climate
      Well there’s your problem

Anonymous

This game is so fucking boring. I’m annoyed I bought it. Kind of fell for seeing it at like 30% off at launch. But, holy fuck, I cannot be bothered with it. It’s even worse with the stupid respawn glitch.
      Ubisoft themselves need a reboot.

Viewing 56 reply threads
  • The forum ‘A haunted junk yard’ is closed to new topics and replies.