Stop Pre-Ordering Games

Home Forums General video game discussion & off topic Stop Pre-Ordering Games

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 22 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous

The champion of consumers wants you to stop pre-ordering games.
      Long live TotalBiscuit!

• #8764 Reply
      Anonymous

I miss him Ganker.

• #8765 Reply
      Anonymous

He stood up for the consumer… And "they" finally had enough of him…

• #8766 Reply
      Anonymous

ill never forgive him for backstabbing boogie. he was the biggest two face out there.

• #8772 Reply
        Anonymous

Context?

• #8773 Reply
          Anonymous

he called out people doing paid endorsements with boogie being his prime example. never talked to him about it, just 'exposed' him to build cred for himself and threw boogie under the bus for no reason. it was a real dickhead move since they were friends, but TB has always been about generating clicks.

• #8777 Reply
            Anonymous

seeing boogie the way he is now I say he deserved it for being the true snake. Tb probably knew what boogie really was, so gently caress him

• #8779 Reply
        Anonymous

boogie is a piece of shit manipulator, who gives a gently caress if his """""feelings""""" are hurt. The guy is a professional victim.

• #8786 Reply
        Anonymous

why would you ever care about a professional beggars feelings

• #8767 Reply
      Anonymous

CIA used their cancer gun on him

• #8768 Reply
      Anonymous

Stop buying games.

• #8769 Reply
      Anonymous

You needed an e-celeb to tell you that?

• #8770 Reply
      Anonymous

Don't have to stop because I never started.

• #8771 Reply
      Anonymous

The "never preorder games" thing that became the rhetoric of a bunch of gently caressing idiots for a few years in the recent past was so god damn stupid. Completely didn't account for the fact that most places let you preorder for no money down with release day shipping and you could easily cancel at the last minute. A lot of times at a discount too. Moreover and more importantly, it disregarded the fact that it's incredibly easy for you to get a sense of whether a game is for you in the lead up to release. There's always ample preview material and content and reviews. If you know your own tastes and gently caressing anything about games you can make that call effortlessly; If you're on the fence then yes wait. But saying "NEVER PREORDER GRGBRKGBL" is really just indicative of how incapable of critical thought you must be, as well as how beholden you are to the opinions of others.

• #8774 Reply
        Anonymous

Fact is I don't like most games and have to actually try one and see if it will surprise me and be the exception to the rule.

• #8775 Reply
        Anonymous

You are saying this as if there aren't dozens of games that get released every year that look absolutely fine until they actually ship.

• #8788 Reply
        Anonymous

zoomer consoomers like you gently caressing forget that 15 years ago games used to have gently caressing DEMOS and you could literally try a game before you bought it

this was dumped as soon as publishers realized they could dupe you into buying a game, say "ha ha got your money faggot" and then they have your money and you can't do a gently caressing thing about it

• #8790 Reply
          Anonymous

I have demos at my local store lol

• #8776 Reply
      Anonymous
    • #8778 Reply
      Anonymous

I miss him.
      I love how he predicted the whole Battlefront 2 fiasco in a way.

• #8780 Reply
      Anonymous

I've had bad stomach issues for over a decade and tbs death motivated me to go to the doctor to get help. Spent thousands of dollars on tests, cat scan, colonoscopy, etc and it showed nothing. Depressed me. Doc said it's bad luck and thinks it's ibs, but I don't believe him because I eat incredibly well and do all sorts of things to live a healthy lifestyle. It's definitely something but he doesn't care. Swear to God girls get actual health care and we get shit

• #8782 Reply
        Anonymous

Tell that to his wife who is in debt and has cancer

• #8784 Reply
        Anonymous

Have you tried switching up your diet? I'm not saying you eat like shit, but it's possible that what you're eating isn't right for your gut. Maybe try eliminating things like dairy products or plant foods or meats or fiber or w/e and see if something works for you. Not guaranteed to work, but it's a possibility if nothing else works and it's basically free to try

• #8781 Reply
      Anonymous

Champion of consumers died with a 700k IRS debt that he left to his wife and child.

• #8783 Reply
      Anonymous

TB could be a cunt but he was a great champion of consumer rights in an industry that actively fights against such a thing. I miss him.

• #8785 Reply
      Anonymous

>only youtube gaming personality I actually like
      >he's the one that dies
      Would trade in ten Jim Sterlings to have this guy back

• #8787 Reply
        Anonymous

Just ten? are you retarded anon? TRADE IN ALL THE KEK STERLINGS~

• #8801 Reply
        Anonymous

10 sterlings would be 100,000 normal sized people

• #8789 Reply
      Anonymous

Reminder that if you were a fan of him you're a cuck. Imagine being this egotistical when your career is talking about video games. Had stick up his ass so big he literally died from ass cancer.

• #8791 Reply
        Anonymous

What a douche. No excuse. I have literally put every suggestion my subscribers have made into a spreadsheet. I then scrape the steam top 10 every month and place it there too. I then use a random generator to decide what game I play next. What a douche. I obviously deduplicate stuff too

• #8796 Reply
          Anonymous

Like the guy in the comments said, he doesn't have to sperg out and go on this rant about how they're nothing to him. He would have been gently caressing nothing without his following just like any other content creator. SO many channels even ASK for suggestions for content nowadays, putting the comments with the topic in the video even. Some of course might just want the audience interaction for the algorithm but it at least shows appreciation for the people they owe their entire well being to. At worst, he could have just not gently caressing replied like a normal human being or any big channel would, but instead choose to go on this rant over one sarcastic comment.

• #8792 Reply
        Anonymous

oh hey I into the same argument with him years ago

tb was a massively arrogant prick, but he was still overall a force for good

• #8793 Reply
        Anonymous

was he lying though? I think not and did he have a ego? yes, yes he did but he never did try to hide it like all the other cucks on youtube. he was a gently caressing poopyhole but a good one at that.

• #8794 Reply
        Anonymous

>he was still overall a force for good

Not after he switched his tone on microtransactions and started going on rants about trannies.

• #8795 Reply
      Anonymous

>Suggests Homeworld remastered.
      >It wasn't even finished
      >Its bugged to hell and back
      >It wasn't a remastering, just a HW2 mod.

I'm still mad.

>That time he stole a trophy on planetside 2.

• #8797 Reply
      Anonymous

yo wtf LUL guy is dead?

• #8798 Reply
      Anonymous

i hate pre-ordering, i think its pretty gay but i do it sometimes because i want to make sure i get a copy
      >pic for example
      yes i already have these games on 360 and PC but gently caress they are some of my favorite action games

• #8803 Reply
        Anonymous

I bought both on steam since I never got them on consoles. That said my last console was a PS2.

• #8799 Reply
      Anonymous

If you're retarded enough that you need to be told to stop pointlessly paying for a product you know nothing about in advance then there's probably no hope for you.

• #8800 Reply
      Anonymous

I usually pre order like a day before launch so the reviews are already out and I can judge for myself how good the game is while still getting any pre-order bonuses and being able to pre-load the game to play on launch.

• #8802 Reply
      Anonymous

Reminder that after TotalBiscuit was diagnosed with terminal cancer he owed the IRS over 700k USD. He spent all the money he had in his business account to receive a large loan that could cover the IRS debt. What he did instead was buy a mansion out of his price range and live in it until he died.

The mansion has now been auctioned off by the IRS and all the money from his memorial GoFundMe was spent on paying down his debt. His wife is STILL in debt in 2020, and has no house to show for it.

Always remember that this is the kind of person TB was.

• #8804 Reply
        Anonymous

Holy gently caress i didn't know he was so based.

• #8806 Reply
          Anonymous

They called him a cuck for raising his wife's son, but he cucked them both in the end with financial ruin.

• #8805 Reply
      Anonymous

>The champion of consumers
      Also, e-celeb board when?

Viewing 22 reply threads
Reply To: Stop Pre-Ordering Games
Your information:

Upload image to imgur:

Clicking submit = agreeing with the rules. Good posts may get edited and promoted to a blog post.