Superiority complex: the fanbase

Home Forums A haunted junk yard Superiority complex: the fanbase

• This topic has 159 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 7 months ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 48 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous

Superiority complex: the fanbase

Anonymous

The cost of being right.

Anonymous

fpbp

Anonymous

>Another I hate Morrowind thread

Begone, gay schizophrenic overweight SJW Romanian Redditor

Anonymous

>vegetarian
        unforgivable

Anonymous

at least schizos don’t live long

Anonymous

>can’t handle the truth
        >makes up a boogeyman
        many such cases

Anonymous

I don’t hate morrowind, but he is right.

Anonymous

You would make these threads over and over if you actually hated the game. He probably loves it and figures a negative thread simulates more conversation then a positive.

Anonymous

You’re assuming a sound state of mind.

Anonymous

You don’t understand the motivations of autistic schizos.

Anonymous

>Superiority complex: the fanbase
      No, that would be soulsborne fags.

Anonymous

true, souls series is peak reddit + le ebic difficuly makes them delusional

Anonymous

How do I get gold to train more?

Anonymous

Kill your assassin’s and sell their shit in caldera. Rob the glass store in ghost gate and sell that shit in caldera(or the crab if you can find him)
        Have a high speechcraft and mercantile skill and you’ll save tons of money maxing everyone’s affinity out and selling everything for a huge markup. It’s actually pretty broken how good speechcraft and mercantile is. You can grind speech to 100 on the slaves in the cave right next to the seyda neen siltstrider.

Anonymous

Soul trap shit and sell the crystals to creeper. Its easy money. Make a million restore fatigue potions.

Anonymous

loot weapons and armor and sell them to the creeper in caldera

Anonymous

Gold is so easy to get in this game it’s retarded. I’m on my first playthrough and I have around 30k gold after playing for about 10 hours and a chest full of items worth 20k+ each. It’s kind of ridiculous how easy it is.

Anonymous

of course, Morrowind IS THE SUPERIOR EXPERIENCE

Anonymous

More like an inferiority complex from autismos and casuals.
      People rarely make threads to prove how superior Morrowind is to something like Skyrim for example but the opposite happens all the time.
      Casuals just can’t stand the fact that they are casuals so they tear down anything that isn’t casual.

Anonymous

morrotrannies dont care about TES at all so their opinions are worthless

Anonymous

Don’t forget about picrel as well

Anonymous

That’s your average old crpg autist, they will ignore all the massive flaws their games have and nitpick the shit out of every other game.
      Then again, all TES games are crap.

Anonymous

Begone, gay schizophrenic overweight SJW Romanian Redditor

Anonymous

Morrowind isn’t bad, it’s one step behind skyrim. oblivion is the worst offender and people who enjoy that game are obvious nostalgiafags

Anonymous

Stop being a faggot and play the greatest rpg STILL to this day.

Anonymous

Champions of Norrath?

Anonymous
        Anonymous

good vid

Anonymous

Watching it again for the second time

The unfathomable autism required to watch eight hours of a video instead of playing it and forming your own fucking opinion. Zoomers need to get some self control.

Anonymous

you split the video into parts and watch it at different times, retard.

Anonymous

>a quick

Anonymous

good vid

mental illness

Anonymous

cope, its a good game
          even better multiplayer

Anonymous

huge cope, back to your reddit-tier souls games cocksucker

Anonymous

Watching it again for the second time

Anonymous

>start watching video at work
        >5 minutes in
        >Skyrim is bad because… Caius Cosades tells you to ignore the main quest and go do side quests!
        >close video
        I’ve played about 1000 hours of Morrowind and I still think Morrowind fanboys are a fucking embarassment. They’re a bunch of simpletons who can’t even explain why they like Morrowind without attacking Oblivion and Skyrim. Or attacking Todd Howard, which is odd considering he was the creative director on Morrowind too.

Anonymous

what i can do in Morrowind is fairly limitless, sure it’s not flashy but there’s more options
          i can augment my ability to leap around, i can outright hex my body and soar around without ever touching the ground, i can use swords, maces, and even spears, i can leave the main landmass and go be a werewolf in a snowy wasteland where i help construct an entire town, i can meticulously drag items out of my inventory and place them into the world decorating my living spaces like some kinda animal crossing like game
          it just, does the things, it does them well, 20 years later it’s still doing it, i can jump on multiplayer servers now if i want to do it with others

Anonymous

If you watch any TES "retrospective" they’re going to bring up other games in the series. Every single last Oblivion vid I’ve seen has always made a point of mentioning how bad combat in Morrowind was and how it’s been improved.

Anonymous

>and how it’s been improved.
            Melee combat is quite literally the same except for blocking and the removal of miss chance.

Anonymous

That’s enough for some.

Anonymous

> literally the same except for the changes
              May not be the dumbest post this year but definitely in the running.

Anonymous

Manual blocking and swiftcasting are admittedly massive leaps forward, to say nothing of the newer attack animations and power attack types. I love Morrowind but Oblivion’s baseline combat even before mods leaves it in the dust; it’s just a shame that it’s damn near the only part Oblivion manages to be superior, physics aside.

Anonymous

Oblivion’s baseline combat is garbage due to all the staggering

Anonymous

Morrowind is a stagger-fest too, if your humanoid opponents aren’t either doing that weird swimming movement or on their knees on the ground 90% of a fight, you’re either a mage, or chipping something to death 20 levels above you.

Anonymous

How many times are you going to post this nonsensical opinion?
                We heard it the first time, and it doesn’t make any more sense this time.

Anonymous

Funny thing is, his video on Oblivion claims it’s a downgrade because hit chance is suppossed to simulate character skill over player skill. Missing can be mitigated by not spamming, fighting with high fatigue, and using a weapon class that your character is good at using.

Anonymous

Todd was not creative director for Morrowind; he was project manager.
          If you’ve ever worked a real job, you’d know that project manager is a spreadsheet jockey.

Anonymous

Same dude made another one of these about oblivion. 12 fucking hours this time around btw

Anonymous

>a quick retrospective
        >8 hours

Anonymous

wtf

Anonymous

It’s true that it’s not the perfect game, it lacks ragdolls after all. Imagine if when you killed someone with a mega fireball they shot off into the sky, or if you hit someone with a warhammer when you had 9999999 strength the ragdoll flew back 50 feet and slammed into a wall. THAT would be the perfect game.

Anonymous

ragdolls could make it better but I still prefer Morrowind’s lack of item placement physics, because it makes it so much easier to autistically decorate

Anonymous

I wouldn’t want that either, Morrowind’s collision for objects is really inaccurate, like when you stand on a rock and you’re halfway clipping inside of it.

Anonymous

OpenMW i’ve noticed has fixed a lot of the issues with the old engine, but because its still in development, there’s still a few issues remaining, like falling through walls and doors sometimes.

Anonymous

You can kinda play with it ragdolls if you try the Morroblivion mod. Shoot cliffracers out of the sky and watch them ragdoll down the mountain.

Anonymous

Were the Atmorans dragons?

Anonymous

>cringe sperglords: the fanbase

Anonymous

We get it, youโ€™re stupid

Anonymous

OP I barely even see Morrowind threads on this board anymore. Your schizo ass probably posts more about the game than anyone.

Anonymous

>I barely even see Morrowind threads on this board anymore
        not OP but there’s 2-3 a day

Anonymous

Any other games that you can play as the worst trash of the society?

Anonymous

any mmo

Anonymous

real life

Anonymous

Altmer aren’t all bad, anon. Wait, you do not rp as a Hlaalu, do you?

Anonymous

I see more threads screaming "STOP LIKING MORROWIND" than the opposite. I’m a Morrowindfag, but I’m fine with Oblivion and Skyrim and New Vegas too. Daggerfall’s also fine. I don’t know what more you want, you sensitive little faggot.

Anonymous

They have a victim complex if anything. They have come up with elaborate conspiracy theories about people not liking a 20 year old game when the obvious conclusion is people generally don’t like 20 year old games.

They are having a hard time coming to grips with the fact that most people nowadays think the game they love stinks. By modern standards it does.

Anonymous

>modern standards

Anonymous

Yes. No fan grades on a curve.

Anonymous

>the same guy posting the same image 300 times is an elaborate conspiracy theory
        cope, schizo

Anonymous

You are correct the most likely explanation is it is an international conspiracy to ruin the reputation of a twenty year old game and not just people not liking a 20 year old game that aged poorly.

Anonymous

THE ENDING OF THE WORDS IS SNEEDSIVIwjx8g

Anonymous

If you’re a Morrowind fan watch out for gangstalkers

Anonymous

>superiority

Anonymous

So this… is the amazing Morrowind combat I heard so much about…. WOAH

Anonymous

it’s about the same as oblivion and skyrim when you hit all the time

Anonymous

Oblivion has the best combat of the bunch, but all TES games are pretty daring. Daggerfall had pure SOUL, great dungeons and my favorite art. Morrowind had the world, the alchemy and spell system(That can be broken, but there’s the fun of it), Oblivion had the radiant AI (which is actually great despite all its flaws and one of the best of all time. ) and the combat+progression. Skyrim had the Dungeon events and the world details (That get old after a while, but at first it is a very mercy of experience. )
          A true TES lover will appreciate these games for what they are.

Anonymous

>Oblivion has the best combat of the bunch
            Skyrim has that but you’re right on the other points

Anonymous

I have mixed feelings about vanilla Skyrim, but I can see they actually aimed to improve the flaws of each previous game so you may be right. Also magic was pretty good.

Anonymous

bait or retarded

Anonymous

>Oblivion has the best combat
            Swinging wet noodle at shit for minutes until its hp goes to 0 is tedious and anoying.

Anonymous

With Oblivion footwork and blocking mattered a lot, stamina mangement mattered and a well timed power attack could make you win or lose battles. Also disarms, dodges. The only real problem with it was the noodly attack speed. Even if Skyrim’s combat with mods gets pretty good, I still find Oblivion’s combat really easy to fix. Add a bash/dodge, make a more responsive stagger and add the AI mod. Modded Skyrim is amazing though.

Anonymous

>Oblivion has the best combat of the bunch
            HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HOLY SHIT

Anonymous

>needing weapons

Anonymous

Most satisfyingly fun run I ever done was cosplaying as Cauis Cosades. No nonp-quest items with weight, except fr my trusty pants and moon sugar, skooma, a pipe, and my flying fists of fury.

Anonymous

Nice. I’m not doing pure fists – normally in games like this I’d do a longsword/sword and board warrior/fighter type, but this time around I thought I’d try playing with knives. I punch people until they fall down, then stab the shit out of them until they either get back up or don’t get back up. It’s good fun.

Anonymous

>NOOOOO YOU CAN’T ACTUALLY HIT HIM YOU HAVE TO MISS ALL THE TIME

Anonymous

Minecraft combat is better than this.

Anonymous

Minecraft combat is better than any third-person target-locked bullshit you could name.

Anonymous

cope

Anonymous

So, you can beat a guard in level 1 using your brain. Meanwhile.. LE EPIC COMBAT!

Anonymous

Now that we have this tech, nes, will TES NPCs actually say your name?
      https://vocaroo.com/15rtY13rZOJc

Anonymous

Played through this recently and it was the worst piece of fucking garbage I’ve ever been exposed to. Now watch the schizos claim I’m the Romanian who lives rent free in their heads.

Anonymous

Post it.
      Morrowind fags will seethe or say tldr.

Anonymous

except I responded to it the other day the autist that posted it just ignore my long ass response

Anonymous

What did you say?

Anonymous

[…]

the autist just found a literal blog post, screenshotted it cause it’s long, then posts it every opportunity cause he knows no fucking body will respond to it and he can act right. then of course, I have the autism to respond, and he ignores it.

Anonymous

This blogger gets most of Morrowind’s flaws right, especially regarding the shitty combat (whether or not you have good accuracy), characters being nothing but cardboard cuts with no personality, the repetitive music and boring quests, both in a narrative and gameplay sense (fetch X, go kill Y, raise this NPC’s disposition high enough, etc), aside from not having enough options to roleplay in them to get to different outcomes and express what kind of character you’re playing through dialogue options

You love to cite the Fighters Guild as an example of choice but ignore the lack of it where it also does matter. Why can’t you try talking down the leader into not dealing with the Camonma Tong (if you’re playing a paladin character)? Why can’t you talk to the orc outlaw about her crime and decide or not for an alternative to killing her in cold blood? Why can’t you talk down the egg poachers or the Caldera mine agents instead of having them attack you with no option for a peaceful solution when there could perfectly be one? And so on with the quests in this faction and the others, and the sidequests, and ESPECIALLY the main quest. For every example you give me of a "quest with choice" I can give you dozens of examples that lack it in a meaningful way.

I’ll continue to post pic related because it holds a power that (you) and all other Morrrowind autists are unable to refute properly, simply because it’s true.

Anonymous

Nobody’s refuted it because nobody’s ever been able to zoom in enough to see it

Anonymous

genius tactic

Anonymous

Here ya go

Anonymous

didnt read your drivel
                    enjoy losing to the best game you ultimate faggot ass licker ๐Ÿ˜‰

Anonymous

He is being a bit negative Nancy here, but ultimately he’s right. The problem is that most of the later games also suffer from the same issues.
                    Combat is still bad.
                    Exploration is still unrewarding.
                    NPCs are still not all that interesting.
                    Quests are still not that memorable.
                    But the thing is. If you take all his points into account then you can absolutely tell that Oblivion Improved in every single aspect of this. And then Skyrim improved in most aspects from Oblivion, but evolved in a different way, thus losing some of the charm that the previous games had… while gaining, others. In the end, one has to acknowledge that things evolve. Evolution makes some things stand out. But it loses some other things along the way. Some of these things were enjoyable.
                    The easiest way to fix all these issues would be:
                    combat: Oblivion skills, skyrim perks, Morrowind equipment.
                    Exploration: More unique rewards. Making NPCs wear things that you have never seen before, Use powers and skills that you have never seen before. Make it so exploring some areas grants new meaningful skills and collectables, Not just words of power, but anything. From a skill book to the piece of a ritual to a treasure hunt map.
                    Make bosses use all sorts of new amazing skills. Dungeons that offer puzzles and challenges, not just battles but mind games and strategies.
                    Guess what? We already got this to some extent. Skyrim would be the best if we follow those premises. It has a simplified version of everything mentioned above. But it has improved on every major flaw that Morrowind had while losing some other things along the way.

The final frontier to this type of games would be to revamp death. In the sense that death is no longer just a punishment, but part of the journey. Dying having consequences but not forcing you to reload. MODS already do this.

Anonymous

Exploration in Morrowind is not unrewarding and Oblivion actually made it a lot worse. In Morrowind you find tons of loot in most dungeons, but in Oblivion the loot is absolutely pathetic.

Anonymous

Oblivion made it worse because he’d wanted to do something like Diablo’s proc gen. But Skyrim was good, except for the loot. Back then, procedurally generated things were not very good. But I honestly wouldn’t mind a comeback. Not using it as the main dish but as the sprinkles around it. you would still find the same halls in every dungeon, but with some variation in exploration.

Anonymous

Skyrim is just as dogshit for explorationas Oblivion, because any chest is as good as any other.
                        You might as well just follow the arrow and clean out your checklist of "quests" instead of diving into a random dungeon and receiving the exact same shit from the same loot table.

Anonymous
                Anonymous

>characters being nothing but cardboard cuts
                Wrong, there are plenty of wackos.
                >the repetitive music
                Even more wrong. Music fits perfectly. Bet you can’t handle Arcanum OST like an absolute pleb you are.

Anonymous

>make the choice to join outlaw hunters
                >surprised when you have to hunt outlaws
                if you want to hang with outlaws join the thieves guild autismo

Anonymous

Just because you join a faction doesn’t mean you have to embody that faction’s ideals 100%

Anonymous

Sure, and the Fighters Guild has two paths. Oh right, you love peddling your retarded troll logic of "it doesn’t count if it has choice in one place if it doesn’t have it in another place."

[…]
                    Actually let me rephrase that: just because you join fighters guild doesn’t mean you have to go GRUG SMASH on everything
                    Especially if you’re RPing a fighter who’s not a mindless mercenary

>Especially if you’re RPing a fighter who’s not a mindless mercenary
                    Which is why you go check with Percius you sperg who can tell you if contracts are legitimate.
                    >no thats not good enough! my arbitrary standards are the only thing that satisfies my autism!!!
                    Sucks for you.

Anonymous

What can you do after getting this info from Percius? Proceed with the linear quests as usual. Nothing changes, except you know a bit more what you’re doing. Asking the guildmaster for info is not a choice anon, it’s grounds to MAKE a narratively relevant choice. And the game doesn’t offer you one in the first place.

>"it doesn’t count if it has choice in one place if it doesn’t have it in another place.
                      In a game praised for its freedom and RPing potential this is a more than valid complaint. But of course you’ll stick to defending the Fighters Guild since it’s all you have and it’s all you can defend to a degree. Go ahead and keep ignoring 99% of the game’s content.

Anonymous

>the game doesn’t offer you a choice
                        Except for the choice of going with the corrupt members or stopping them, but that doesn’t count, only your autistically nitpicked choices count
                        >But of course you’ll stick to defending the Fighters Guild since it’s all you have and it’s all you can defend to a degree. Go ahead and keep ignoring 99% of the game’s content.
                        Holy fucking shit you are stupid.
                        >blah blah blah fighters guild sux no choice shit game
                        >it offers choice just not exactly what you want
                        >lol keep defending the fighters guild haha thats all you have
                        What is wrong with your brain

Anonymous

>B-BUT THE CAMONMA TONG VS FIGHTERS GUILD DILEMMA!!!
                        It’s a fucking binary choice you don’t get until you’ve progressed into the last quests of the faction, and until then all the quests that lead to it are your clichรฉ fetch / kill X linear trash. You really think this speaks well of Morrowind’s RPing potential?

Anonymous

>You really think this speaks well of Morrowind’s RPing potential
                        you’re the only one that keeps asserting this you strawmanning retard

Anonymous

Just because you join a faction doesn’t mean you have to embody that faction’s ideals 100%

Actually let me rephrase that: just because you join fighters guild doesn’t mean you have to go GRUG SMASH on everything
                  Especially if you’re RPing a fighter who’s not a mindless mercenary

Anonymous

This blogger gets most of Morrowind’s flaws right, especially regarding the shitty combat (whether or not you have good accuracy), characters being nothing but cardboard cuts with no personality, the repetitive music and boring quests, both in a narrative and gameplay sense (fetch X, go kill Y, raise this NPC’s disposition high enough, etc), aside from not having enough options to roleplay in them to get to different outcomes and express what kind of character you’re playing through dialogue options

You love to cite the Fighters Guild as an example of choice but ignore the lack of it where it also does matter. Why can’t you try talking down the leader into not dealing with the Camonma Tong (if you’re playing a paladin character)? Why can’t you talk to the orc outlaw about her crime and decide or not for an alternative to killing her in cold blood? Why can’t you talk down the egg poachers or the Caldera mine agents instead of having them attack you with no option for a peaceful solution when there could perfectly be one? And so on with the quests in this faction and the others, and the sidequests, and ESPECIALLY the main quest. For every example you give me of a "quest with choice" I can give you dozens of examples that lack it in a meaningful way.

I’ll continue to post pic related because it holds a power that (you) and all other Morrrowind autists are unable to refute properly, simply because it’s true.

>The schizo didnt even bother to write his own manifesto.
              jfc, I’m seriously disappointed right now.

I guess I should’ve known, since the blogpost must have been written by someone who at least got to Blamora, which the schizo didn’t.

Anonymous
        Anonymous

What’s the magic system like in Gothic?

Anonymous

>guard doing the chad walk away after killing the bandit and stealing his weapon
        I fucking love Gothic

Anonymous

How tedious are the fourth and fifth trials because they’re up next and I feel like I’ll hate having to please everyone just to get called horator and nerevarine?

Anonymous

>Superiority complex: the hatebase
      Fixed, the only Morrowind threads that ever happen are made by the same schizo faggot who thinks he discovered some sort of big brain hidden knowledge that the combat is bad.

Anonymous

I fucking hate Bethesda but morrowind is STILL the best open world rpg out there

Anonymous

True and real. The best thing to do though is to stop giving those hipsters attention. Which you failed with this thread.

Anonymous

So true it hurts

Anonymous

>redditbob

Anonymous

>redditbob
        Go back.

Anonymous

>9gag the Hedgehog
          Go back

Anonymous

>never say any TES is better
        They’re not.
        >never say Skyrim is bad
        It’s shit.
        >don’t call Morrowind is less than perfect
        No one has ever said Morrowind is flawless
        >read UESP
        In-game lore is enough
        >never complain how hard the combat system is
        What? Hard?
        >graphics look terrible
        Ah, graphicsfaggotry. As expected of a Skyrimbabby.

Godawful, unfunny reddit image, you should feel ashamed for even posting it.

Anonymous

>basically proving every point right
          Morrowind has one of the shittiest combats I’ve had the displeasure of trying. And that’s from someone who enjoys basic bitch rpgmaker combat. It has no excuse because older RPGs play better and some of the best ARPGs came at that time too. Mechanics are only fun because of how utterly broken they are. Druggie Santa would be shat on if he appeared in Skyrim for the first time and quests aren’t all that memorable compared to Oblivion OR Skyrim. The draugr in a draugr dungeon meme is mostly a meme.

Anonymous

>le if u reply u prove me right
            the lowest form of trolling

Anonymous

You can only reply if you pass the mirror test, anon.

Anonymous

>combat is hard
        You just have to click the mouse. I’d say it’s too easy.

Anonymous

I understand that people who are picking it up today won’t like it very much, but you have to understand 20 years ago it was incredible. Just having this huge cool world you could just run around in and do anything was enough, and the combat was fine for the time. The amount of reading required probably sets some zoomers back too, but if you at least don’t mind reading you can just click everything and catch the most important parts in your journal most of the time.

It’s one of my favorite games of all time, and I played it for the first time on the Xbox where it had LITERAL five minute load times. It has a great unique setting, a lot to do, and tons of stuff to explore, but yes you have to wrap your head around the weird systems in place to enjoy them. I’d recommend it to anyone, but I wouldn’t be surprised if it didn’t click with them.

Anonymous

Objectively right. Animations were stiff and.combat was somewhat clunky but the world and what the game managed to do with it was simply incredible.

Anonymous

Yeah a lot of parts were janky, which was clear even at release, so I understand if people are playing it for the first time after Breath of the Wild, Skyrim, or any of the other huge open world games we have now won’t really get why it was such a massive hit to people who played it back then. Those game worlds don’t have the same charm to me, but the mechanics are much better and make the whole thing much easier to get into.

Anonymous

It’s the best designed open world in videogames that I’ve seen it’ll always be among the best vidya out there.

Anonymous

thank you for always making a morrowin bread. best game all around. you lose kek
      enjoy getting btfo every time

Anonymous

Can anyone name an RPG that doesn’t have a ton of flaws? It’s always been an imperfect genre. Some of the most beloved RPGs like PT and Arcanum are heavily flawed. Why don’t you autists go after them? I bet you’re scared off by isometric perspectives and non-action combat cause you’re just a bunch of retarded underages.

Anonymous

that’s not an image of daggerfall

Anonymous

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxGtlqMGj0I

This is proof alone Skyrim is the best rpg of all time

Anonymous

Do you know what an rpg is?

Anonymous

>jannies deleted the other Morrowind bait thread
      Go ahead and delete this one too, please.

Anonymous

If you post this thread enough times, maybe your tsun will shift to dere.

Anonymous

The real redpill is that none of the TES games are good, especially when it comes to being RPGs.
      You don’t play a character, you play a stat stick.

Anonymous

Not from me chief, I loved the shit out of this game when it released, same with the expansions. Came back to it earlier this year and it’s fucking dire in comparison to pretty much every RPG that’s come out since. There is no amount of modding to tweaking or outright head-up-arsehole nostalgia that stops it being an ugly, cantankerous and woefully outdated shitfire

Anonymous

You were a toddler at time of its release.
        Your posting patterns are braindead simple. You dont even bother to change ip address. And even if you did your posts glow like those of a ciamelanoid.

Anonymous

>Toddler
          I’m 39 you pissbucket, as for the rest of your post, take your meds you delusional cockholster

Anonymous

i dont get why people think the combat in oblivion/skyrim is better. your attacks just never feel impactful in these games. no matter your stats it always feels like you are just pitifully hacking away at enemies hardly doing any damage and just doing this over and over. it gets tedious really fast. in morrowind at least if your character is built right, your attacks land with a lot of impact.

Anonymous

They’re retards who don’t get that this is an RPG and character skill is more important than player skill

Anonymous

Morrowind still getting fresh memes all these decades later. Dagothwave mmmm good shit. Almost no game community has this except Vegas and a few others.

Truly one of the greatest games of all time up there with majoras mask and witcher 3. Normies and children of today can’t comprehend why it’s a gaming masterpiece when all they play are disposable microtransaction games that are the exact same as the previous one.

The west can’t make any legendary memorable games anymore it sold out for normie bucks and normies like dumb disposable yearly gMameses like condoms.

Now that’s not to say great artistic games aren’t still being made but their communities are close knit and elite gate keeping the normie trash out to save gaming kind. Almost no games of this type are talked about here or on any big social websites.

We’re taking gaming back.

Anonymous
      Anonymous

I love all of them, Skyrim was a little too normie friendly but it was still a good game.

Anonymous

>schizos never offer any alternative RPGs to play
      What gives? Do these autists even play games?

Anonymous

Morrowind multiplayer is fun.
      How the hell do you make fists drop enemy fatigue down faster.
      Its great at stun locking but it takes forever to kill a beast.

Viewing 48 reply threads
  • The forum ‘A haunted junk yard’ is closed to new topics and replies.