The last three vidya characters you played as have to fight these motherfuckers.

Home Forums A haunted junk yard The last three vidya characters you played as have to fight these motherfuckers.

• This topic has 97 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 7 months ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 52 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous

The last three vidya characters you played as have to fight these motherfuckers.

Do they survive?

Anonymous

idk, what kind of protection they got?

Anonymous

>Dante, Asagi and Sakura
      wew

Anonymous

Is it one at a time or they have to fight all of them at once?

Anonymous

Whichever you feel is more interesting.

Anonymous

>Kirby, Samus, Ryza
      Kirby alone will curbstomped those bitches easily

Anonymous

I don’t know because I don’t play weebshit, I don’t recognize any of that

Anonymous

What a shame for you then, boring normalfaggot

Anonymous

Should have included Primate Murder because it autowins against any humans. It could be a god-level human and they would still lose by default.

Anonymous

Kiara is already an auto-lose for anything that has desires and a more broad one.

Anonymous

Kiara doesn’t autowin, and desires can be suppressed. Especially if BB nerfs her, which can’t be done against Primate Murder.
          Primate Murder is a ORT class against humanoids. You literally can’t even fight it. It doesn’t even have to be a human specifically either, just humanoid, it’s shown to work on divine beings and dead apostles too.

Anonymous

>three hentai protagonists, two man and one futa
      Yes.

Anonymous

Samus, Rance, and Shiki?

Anonymous

>Beginner tenno guy
      >Varia suit Samus
      >Tidus

Anonymous

>SJ marine
      >Bloodborne protag
      >Venom
      SJ marine kills all of them

Anonymous

The plot kills these guys for you

Anonymous

Yes because everyone in Fate are unironically jobbers

Anonymous

Stop projecting, Gilgamesh.

Anonymous

Gran, Nanashi, and Sora

I think they have a pretty good shot

Anonymous

Bayonetta, 2B and my C2077 Dude would utterly destroy them.

Anonymous

>Bayonetta
        Doesn’t have the means to harm Goetia and can’t enter the Time Temple. Also can’t kill Tiamat permanently. Probably gets raped by Kiara or Mara.

>2B
        Same.

>C2077
        Definitely gets absolutely destroyed by any of these.

Anonymous

Solos.

Anonymous

>majority of the beasts are women (this includes Amaterasu and potentially Mother Harlot)
      >all of the grand servants so far are men

What did they mean by this?

Anonymous

I mean, I wouldn’t count the Alien God since it’s just wearing Olga’s corpse like a suit instead of having a form of its own.

Anonymous

You literally cannot defeat Goetia unless Solomon himself shows up and intervenes by giving up his entire existence. Otherwise the demons respawn infinitely in the Temple.
      The others you might be able to BS in some sort of excuse or a specific character ignoring Kiara turning anyone with sentience into a braindead horny monkey

Anonymous

You can’t even kill Tiamat without dropping her into the Underworld or some equivalent location, stopping her Chaos Tide, and getting the Old Man to impose the concept of death on her. Otherwise, she just endlessly regenerates.

Anonymous

>getting the Old Man to impose the concept of death
          This is really all that really needs to be done. The rest is mainly setup to get to this point and to position her for Gil’s assault.

Anonymous

Even if you impose the concept of death on her, so long as the other layers of her immortality are active, she can just keep coming back.

Anonymous

>Neco Arc
      >Coco Bandicoot
      >Monica from Speed Freaks on the PS1
      Fuck.

Anonymous

>Owner-san from Venus Vacation, Samus Aran and the Doom Slayer.

Rate my chances

Anonymous

>Owner-san from Venus Vacation
        Dead.

>Samus Aran
        Has nowhere near the firepower to harm my of these, even Kiara.

>the Doom Slayer
        Same as above.

Anonymous

What if I played games like Odin Sphere with alternating MCs and perspectives?

Anonymous

Then pick whoever you played as last.

Anonymous

>Booker Dewitt
      >TF2 Engineer
      >Makima (it was vrchat)
      I think my boys have it in the bag

Anonymous

The last three character i played were seiba, lishiwen and gil in recent order. I was playing some wc3 mod.
      Anyway they’ll win because this is nasu, and some "normally impossible but circumstances" will come up like firing eas with no second strike inside avalon.

Anonymous

I mean, Gil when he’s on the Hero side is allowed to be as broken as he’s supposed to be. In a fight like this he’d just set up circumstances to where he’d win like in the actual canon. The other two would just be his help.

Anonymous

Lemme demonstrate my godlike nasuverse skills.
          Nasu:Normally a demonic beast is undefeatable but seiba has the valaon that not even tur second magic can bypass. Gil may be horny for seiba but his immense pride that let him ignore all the world’s evils will allow him to ignore all the world’s lusts. Ditto for seiba whose kingly pride will allow her to ignore kiara despite being horny for swordboi dick. Lishiwen is a martial artist and thus his martial artist self control will allow him to resist all the world’s unresistable lusts. Woah the three of them are that awesoke. Demonic beats scant be killed by anything of this world but gil’s ea kills the heavens and isnt of this world so it’s ok. Excalibur’s got fairy magic or some bullshit that ignores beast defenses because fairies r otherworldly or some bs. Lishiwen is weak but will help by teaching gil and seiba "no second strike" which they can aplly totheir NPs allowing them to kill beasts forever by only attacking once even if they could do that already.
          Tldr: normally impossible but cifcumstance and woah they are awesome.

Anonymous

Ez

Anonymous

have a nice day mentally ill fate tranny

Anonymous

just played FGO so yeah my team will easily body them, just like they did before.

Anonymous

He solos

Anonymous

>they think they can kill tiamat without a specific counter to her bullshit

Anonymous

Most people really don’t get how her immortality works.

Anonymous

Your gachagirls never stood a chance, they are already impregnated.

Anonymous

>Bayonetta, Sora and Yagami
      I guess.

Anonymous

The one in top left feel extremely week compare to the 3 other

Anonymous

Goetia? He’s unironically amongst the strongest there. I’m pretty certain the only other Beasts that are impressive as he is are the Alien God and Primate Murder.

Anonymous

>An MTF from SCP
      >The Courier
      >Demifiend

Demifiend is the sole survivor.

Anonymous

>pierce magatama
        Your resistances mean nothing, get fucked.

Anonymous

That’s where you are wrong

Anonymous

>want to play nocturne again
            >pc emulation a shit
            >switch version a shit
            >don’t own ps4
            >mom told me that brother took our ps2 from childhood home to sell for crack rocks or something

Anonymous

Asura from Asura’s wrath easily defeats anybody in OP’s image

Anonymous

Actually he really doesn’t. There’s nothing you can do against basically any of these. 1 of them doesn’t even possess a concept of death.

This thread is garbage because they’re basically undefeatable.

Then again I could see asura punching so hard he kills them anyway since that’s just how he operates.

Anonymous

And what is stopping any vidya character from no selling their gimmicks. MEoDP already does that to "unkillable entities" and fate verse has tools that force the concept of death on things so it isn’t even unprecedented in fate.

Anonymous

>And what is stopping any vidya character from no selling their gimmicks.
            Because of the characters posted in this three so far, only the Demifiend, SJ Marine, and Aleph possess the means to actually deal with the Beasts. Everyone else can’t even get past their initial layers of defenses.

>MEoDP already does that to "unkillable entities"
            MEoDP affects entities who don’t operate even remotely in the same weight class as Tiamat, nor do their variations of lacking the concept of death work in the same manner.

>and fate verse has tools that force the concept of death on things so it isn’t even unprecedented in fate.
            Tiamat required King Hassan to impose the concept of death on her, after her other layers of immortality were removed and that necessitated giving up his nature as Grand Assassin to pull off. A situation that is effectively not repeatable outside of those specific circumstances.

Anonymous

Black Barrel also forces the concept of death on something and it is literally just a superweapon the mage association made and they can’t even use "Magic".

Ryougi’s MEoDP probably could since it is connected to the fucking ROOT, which is still the source of everything in fate unless they retconned that.

Any god level MC could deal with them by either handwaving away shit, immunity to their bullshit, or relying on the fact that they are "alien" entities in fate that act under concepts not native to fate Earth like Type Mercury does.

Anonymous

>Black Barrel also forces the concept of death on something and it is literally just a superweapon the mage association made and they can’t even use "Magic".
                Black Barrel can do that against TYPES because their version of "lacking the concept of death" is mostly just that they do not conform to death as we know it, due to being made of Grain. They can still be effectively destroyed by blowing up their bodies.

Tiamat does not work like this. She literally does not have a concept of death in any way shape or form. She endlessly regenerates because dying is something that does not apply to her whatsoever as the Mother of All.

>Ryougi’s MEoDP probably could since it is connected to the fucking ROOT, which is still the source of everything in fate unless they retconned that.
                It couldn’t, since that’s only her third personality and trying to cut something as complex as Tiamat or any other Beast would kill her by burning out her brain. She is also physically, below literally any Servant and would get mogged by them who in turn get mogged by Beasts.

Anonymous

Wouldn’t Vidya characters be immune to most Beast bullshit due to not being humans native to the setting. They would all be classified as alien entities going by fate logic and could have some bullshit conceptual powers themselves like ORT due to leaking in their universes’ concepts, any character with a oneshot ability should in theory have an easy time dealing with them all.

Anonymous

Outside of Primate Murder, Beasts don’t have some specific thing that makes it so only humans are affected by them. The Alien God spooks the Outer Gods after all, and that’s a Beast. Beasts are simply the last great threats that Humanity needs to defeat in order for the Human Order to progress.

>They would all be classified as alien entities going by fate logic and could have some bullshit conceptual powers themselves like ORT due to leaking in their universes’ concepts
                    Not how that works. ORT and its fellow TYPES have that because they’re the Ultimate Ones of their respective planets in the solar system, literally the planets dominant lifeforms/effective avatars. They have their abilities because they carry over portions of their respective concepts with them, but said concepts can still be affected by things from the planet, otherwise the Black Barrel and similar weaponry would never be able to destroy them. The planet also still allows them to operate on it.

If the characters in question were too alien to the planet’s logic, then they’d get booted out like the Outer Gods into the quantum soup of perception that is space in the Nasuverse and monst likely get eaten by some wandering cosmic horror.

Anonymous

Every time japs start using conceptual powers in their stories it becames alogical shitfest with lots of arbitary rules and their subversions.
              I know they don’t think much about all that shit and mostly just make things up on the go with whatever looks cool, but fuck, warhammer lore with orks tech working because they believe it must work makes more sense.

Anonymous

>Bayonetta
      >Luka from MGQ Paradox
      >Ashley from Wario Ware
      Rate my team.

Anonymous

>Bayonetta
        Can’t reach Goetia or even do anything to him, can fight Tiamat and her Lahmu but literally cannot kill her, can’t do anything to Mara, gets turned into a vegetable by Kiara.

>Luka from MGQ Paradox
        Is easily more powerful than any Beast, but gets turned into a horny unthinking vegetable by Kiara so he can’t clear.

>Ashley from Wario Ware
        Shouldn’t even be here.

Anonymous

They al lose to the dick.

Anonymous

Werdna, PF:WotR Ascension Azata Sorc MC, Luka

In theory all of them are demigod+ levels so it should be fine.

Anonymous

What version of Werdna is strongest anyway?
        God Werdna or Enlightenment Werdna?

Anonymous

>Has 0 sex drive.
      >Fights monsters bigger than him all the time
      >Frequently fights tentacle monsters
      >Can punch boulders into submission and survive the heat of being in the middle of a volcano.
      I don’t need three. I only need one.

Anonymous

>make a character that literally cannot lose except to contrived plot bullshit
      Why do japs always do this?

Anonymous

The Beasts are meant to be the literal final bosses of anything Nasuverse-related. Them requiring concentrated plot to beat makes more sense than say, the King of Jobbers losing to anyone when he has fucking always-on precog.

Anonymous

I was speaking more of a general term thing, it’s just a trope that Japanese media seems obsessed with. Maybe it’s because they’re constantly getting slapped by forces of nature like hurricanes, that effectively has no real defense until it just goes away.

Anonymous

Xeelee :^)

Anonymous

Tidus, Rance, Aeon
      >Prebuff for an eternity
      >Cast Dispel on them
      >all their stupid nasu bullshit gone
      >Blitz Ace and Rance Attack those bitches
      2EZ4ME

Anonymous

>JetCHAD
      I win, easily.

Anonymous

I know it depends on who is writing that shit but would not heracles forma de true obliterate gilkek?

Anonymous

It really comes down to whether or not Gil takes him seriously or not. If he doesn’t, he could get his shit clapped. If he does, then Heracles isn’t touching him.

Anonymous

#2 is tiamat or something right
      can i use other tiamats for a lesbian orgy

Anonymous

Lol, get PRANK’D

Anonymous

Based Tricksterchad

Anonymous

Trickster is literally BB 2.0. That’s pretty unfair

Anonymous

>literally goes All Fiction on the ending slides

Anonymous

Kek

Anonymous

this guy is going to destroy Goetia anus

Anonymous

If he has the chaos emeralds and can get to the Time Temple, then he’s powerful enough to tear through the Demon Pillars and maybe disrupt Goetia itself. I question if he can kill him, but he should be able to damage him at least.

Anonymous

>Yami Marik
      >Ori
      >Rance
      Lmao ez peasy Marik would just Sphere Mode 3 of them while Rance would rape the other.

Anonymous

OSHITEMAIRU

Anonymous

>Isaac (BoI)
      >Crash Bandicoot
      >Mario
      I imagine my party gets wiped, knowing how busted the normal Fate characters are, no idea on the FGO stuff.

Anonymous

The FGO stuff ramps up the powerlevels ginormously.

Anonymous

Kiara’s whole "You’ll become her brainfucked cult pig if you find her even the slightest bit attractive in a sexual way" thing is from Extra, it’s just the BBs nerfed her.
          Like how you aren’t boob vored by Passionlip.

Anonymous

She has some ability or another that replaces that outside of Extra, but I don’t think it’s nearly as busted.

Anonymous

>Hunter from MH4 with a big hammer
      >Hunter from Rise with a big hammer
      >A wow warrior that mutilates gods with a big hammer
      Yep, would nail every one of those girls.

Anonymous

Miki Nikaidou, Master Chief, The Arbiter and the protagonist of Pokemon Platinum.

yeah I think they can win.

Anonymous

What’s your current Pokemon team? Because that’s the only way I see them getting out of this one.

Anonymous

Pretty sure Tiamat alone is unbeatable for like 99.9% of characters. there are some who could probably overpower her, but she has no concept of Death to begin with so it’s impossible for her to lose to anyone other than like Maxwell from Scribblenauts.

Anonymous

Why doesn’t Goetia have huge tits?

Anonymous

Because he’s Solomon’s ideal male (magic ritual) body.

Anonymous

>Pathfinder WOTR protagonist
      Solos them all by the end. Or just pranks them out of existence. Together.

Anonymous

EZ solo

Anonymous

Wakey wakey Nasuversekeks
      (please help us Madaversekeks, we’re reduced to web novel status)

Anonymous

I like both. But even I can recognize that the Masadaverse is in no position to be throwing shade at anyone right now.

Viewing 52 reply threads
  • The forum ‘A haunted junk yard’ is closed to new topics and replies.