>the most evil thing he does in the entire game is killing an innocent eyewitness who was going to r…

Home Forums A haunted junk yard >the most evil thing he does in the entire game is killing an innocent eyewitness who was going to r…

• This topic has 148 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 7 months ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 35 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous

>the most evil thing he does in the entire game is killing an innocent eyewitness who was going to rat him out to the police
      >and it’s probably not even the canon choice since you can choose to spare his life
      lmao, most morally grey characters in TV and literature are more evil than this guy, what the fuck were they thinking?

Anonymous

Rockstar of david shitty writing

Anonymous

very kino Arthur, OP

Anonymous

He’s unvaccinated

Anonymous

holy fuck this game has great graphics

Anonymous

Rockstar is a graphics autist, so it checks out.

Anonymous

I killed infinitely more people than I had to and it disappoints me Arthur cried like a woman going out. You should have played as Micah.

Anonymous

Why did they give some mopey incel faggot to play as instead of someone like Micah? At least Micah acted as a bandit and not some le misunderstood white knight. You don’t need to make it super edgy, just a regular criminal/murderer.

Anonymous

he should unironically have raped or beaten a woman at the beginning of the game

Anonymous

Show me a better cowboy game in 2021. You cant.

Anonymous

call of juarez gunslinger

Anonymous

RDR1

Anonymous

new vegas, but theyre different. obviously

Anonymous

Game of the decade, stop being contarian

Anonymous

> people itt actually acting like Arthur isn’t a fucking chad.

Anonymous

>incel
        >can’t even ask for happy ending from women that he pays to bathe him
        >Micah fucks his onetis (canon)
        also
        >captcha
        I win

Anonymous

Arthur has spent most his life banging bitches. When you grow up you’ll learn it’s about quality, not quantity.

Anonymous

Show me don’t tell me
            also why then make people play objectively boring characters?
            >oh but he is so deep and unique
            not really, oh the old fart is tired of doing his job, but does it anyways then sacrifices himself for someone else, its a fucking trope

Anonymous

I’m sure you would have retired to your death bed and lived out the rest of your days not choking your lungs up tho innit.

Anonymous

>not really, oh the old fart is tired of doing his job, but does it anyways then sacrifices himself for someone else, its a fucking trope

More like a man realising that his adoptive father is a terrible person who grooms orphans into becoming outlaws and that his lifestyle is going to end up killing all of his friends.

Anonymous

>a criminal realizes that he is a criminal and others have feelings too
                whoah deep… don’t care

Anonymous

replying to myself but had to add this
                  >a criminal realizes that he is a criminal and others have feelings too
                  you literally learn this at age of 4 or even younger

Anonymous

>whoah deep… don’t care
                  Yes, everything sounds retarded when you phrase it like a retard. Well done.

Anonymous

Ok, then make it sound smart

Anonymous

>Ok, then make it sound smart

Arthur’s story is not about a criminal realising that people have feelings. It is about a man realising that his entire way of life was doomed from the start, he no longer has any place in the world and that his father figure potentially never really cared for him. He also views the tuberculosis as a punishment, therefore creating conflict between two different potential identities: the bad man who is getting what he deserved or the good man who is able to use the time he has left to help people.

There is also the parallel between the downfall of the van der Linde gang and the downfall of the old west in general, with Dutch himself representing the ambiguity of that period of history. Although, as always, death of the author means that all of this might be bullshit.

Anonymous

Why do you make up headcanon just so you can desperately try to make a shit game seem a bit less shit?

Anonymous

>headcanon
                        Everything there is pretty surface level, other than Dutch himself symbolizing the death of the west, which is reaching a bit. The game has its flaws but the writing is solid enough.

Anonymous

>Micah fucks his onetis (canon)
          ?

Anonymous

I made it up

I’m sure you would have retired to your death bed and lived out the rest of your days not choking your lungs up tho innit.

Why are you making this about me? Are we talking about me or a fucking video game character? Your discussion level is that of a child.
            >w-w-well w-h-hat wo-would yo-you do?

Anonymous

You seem offended that I didn’t immediately call you a faggot and a cuck. Apparently I should have done.

Anonymous

just leave the thread brainlet

You

Yes, but also everyone who does not want to live around the equivalent of ghetto diverse folk, real life pinkertons were pieces of shit though

Anonymous

Not that guy but reminder that there were literal cannibals lurking in caves. Arthur and co. were not the biggest problem.

Anonymous

The story went out of its’ way multiple times to show that unwarranted killing is bad. Dutch killing the innocent girl at the start of the game is what led to them being chased out of Blackwater, and is ultimately what leads to the group being disbanded. It’s okay though, you reap what you sow, hence Milton being gunned down by Jack.

Anonymous

>Milton being gunned down by Jack
                    ?

Anonymous

Whoops, I’m retarded, it’s Ross that gets killed by Jack. -1 for me.

Anonymous

its not your fault. i was confused too since the pinkerton fags all look the same

Anonymous

That anon is confusing Eliza with Jenny Kirk. After Lenny dies, Micah has some dialog explaining that he fucked Jenny.

Anonymous

>>Micah fucks his onetis (canon)
          Huh?

Anonymous

>chad
        >whiny faggot that is woker than dudes in the 1980s
        kek

Anonymous

he’s a huge fag

Anonymous

The most evil thing Arthur does is kill a terminally ill man, while attempting to extort him for payment on a dirty loan, in front of his wife and son.
      The story makes that very clear by killing him for it.

Anonymous

>The story makes that very clear by killing him for it.
        Yeah. The game let you choose how to proceed, when Arthur starts beating him in the cutscene anyway. What a great game.

Anonymous

He didn’t say he supports trans rights, so he’s practically a nazi.

Anonymous

>Ganker does not understand what it means to be a man
      >not knowing good karma route is best route
      not surprising, tbh

Anonymous

He’s a criminal murderer, no matter how many 1$ bills you give to bums won’t change that.

Anonymous

You

Anonymous

Its kind of bad how they had to make the law men look like the bad guys despite from they’re point of view they’re actually in the right

Anonymous

his only flaw was his initial kindness
            he should have surrounded their camp and shot up everyone
            in the long term it would have spared a ton of innocent lives

Anonymous

The game was good, deal with it.

Anonymous

The "game" was shit, cope with it. Oh wait, you already seem to be doing so. Carry on.

Anonymous

confirmed samefag pooping up the thread gg bros.

Anonymous

>>the most evil thing he does in the entire game is hogtying women and dropping them in shallow ponds and river beds to drown before butchering their dead bodies with his hunting knife or throwing them off of cliffs after choking them, and killing and robbing literally everyone he passes on the road.
      I don’t understand why he was presented as evil when he’s clearly morally grey

Anonymous

> the most evil thing he does in the entire game is killing an innocent eyewitness
      > not evil

Ganker addled brainlet

Anonymous

miss the bit where he and his posse genocides the population of every town he visits?

Anonymous

Rhodes was deserved. Strawberry got fucked, though. Would have let Micah get hanged if I could. Front row seats with popcorn and everything.

Anonymous

>Rhodes was deserved
          Yeah, nah, of you think that then you must be willfully ignoring all the shit they did in that chapter

Anonymous

>steal moonshine from swamp cretins
            >sell moonshine to hillbilly rednecks
            >this means a gang member must die
            Okay Karen

Anonymous

HE’S A FUCKING WHITE MALE

Anonymous

Arthur is a moralfag

Anonymous

arthur is just a fag. feminist, melanoid lover. ridiculous that a man like that in that time would give a single shit about social issues
        >but he thought he was robin hood!
        yeah but the way hes written he would gladly kill a man for naming the very garden gnome hes supposed to be rebelling against, because hes written with modern sjw ideals and not a man of the period.

i fucking hated this game, mainly for the gameplay, the story shit im used to by now since almost every game is cucked

Anonymous

>kill a man for naming the very garden gnome
          I’n convinced the only reason the game doesn’t refer to Strauss as gnomish is that doing so would make it awkward when Arthur kicks him out of camp for predatory money-lending.

Anonymous

arthur is basically this guy

Anonymous

Not really, since being feminist and anti-racist in 1899 would have been genuinely revolutionary. Also the gang’s philosophy is more anarcho-primitivist than modern day style social justice.

Anonymous

sjws also think that theyre genuinely revolutionary

Anonymous

The fuck is your point, dweeb? The other anon is right.

Anonymous

ITT just a bunch of edgelords seething that the protagonist doesn’t hate blacks and natives.
      Y’all probably sobbed when you were forced to kill KKK members.

Anonymous

It doesn’t make sense how Arthur is a bandit, a outlaw, and a murderer that’s killed a TON of people but he draws the line at racism lol

Anonymous

Yeah, he’s a bandit. Demonized by the government. It kinda makes sense he’d band together with other groups demonized by the government (natives, blacks, etc.

Anonymous

aren’t they (and the eugenics dude in st denis) exclusively random encounters? you can just leave leave them alone if you want to.

Anonymous

I can’t imagine you go a full playthrough (even just main questline only) without seeing at least one group of KKK. I’m pretty sure they’re hostile on site too, so it’s either kill, run, or be killed.

Anonymous

they aren’t hostile on site and they’re completely optional. They’re a random event in the woods in Lemoyne

Anonymous

Why do you not care about murdering but hearing the word melanoid is too far for you?

Anonymous

Someone explain to me the Molly situation because it seems like a massive plot hole to me.

>Molly comes back claiming she’s the rat and told them everything
      >the gang kills her because "those are the rules"
      >it’s later revealed by the main pinkerton guy that Molly didn’t say a word and it was all Micah

So why the fuck did Molly lie about her being the rat when she wasn’t? she knew she was going to get killed for it so it’s not like they could have bribed her or paid her off. It literally makes no sense what motivation she could have to take the blame for Micah when she didn’t do it. Even if it was pure spite or something, she would have ACTUALLY told the pinkertons information if she just wanted to spite the gang, but she refused to tell them anything and then died to cover for Micah? why?

Anonymous

because she was drunk off her ass and thought she’d make a shocking reveal

it was just a cry for attention

Anonymous

that doesn’t make any sense. If she wanted to she could have actually told the pinkertons something if she wanted attention, and she knew she was going to be killed for it. Why wouldn’t she ACTUALLY tell them something if she wanted the shocking attention. Why lie and face the consequences and not even collect the rewards

Anonymous

she wasn’t planning on getting killed for it
            she thought that Dutch wouldn’t believe that she really did it and hold her close or something like that

Anonymous

>So why the fuck did Molly lie about her being the rat when she wasn’t?

She’s an upper class rich cunt, was drunk and was buttmad at Dutch for not wanting to fuck her her anymore. Making up bullshit to get attention is pretty in character.

sjws also think that theyre genuinely revolutionary

Thinking you’re revolutionary and being revolutionary is not the same thing. Also, I doubt corporations really give a fuck about LGBT shit. It’s just marketing.

Anonymous

>I doubt corporations really give a fuck about LGBT shit
          thats the fucking point

Anonymous

But SJWs are genuine in their support of LGBT, corporations are not. So SJWs do not actually agree with corporations. The corporations have just co-opted an originally counter-cultural movement. I went to university, I’ve been around leftwingers. Most of them are well aware that the corporations are not really on their side.

Anonymous
                Anonymous

I hope you not implying I’m some kind of discord faggot because if this was the old west we would be dueling in the street over that kind of accusation.

absolute bullshit because they cheer this shit on at every turn, support every single act of corporate censorship, and act as their foot soldiers on the ground every turn. As soon as one of these corporations faces backlash they claim it’s because of their gay women employees and the SJW mobs rush to their defence. you see it with every film and movie that bombs, you see it in this very thread. stop lying.

There are hundreds of millions of leftists in the west. No group that large is going to agree on everything and most people conform to what they believe is socially acceptable. That does not mean that every leftwing person is retarded.

Anonymous

>That does not mean that every leftwing person is retarded
                  sorry friend, you fired the first shot, at your own crotch

Anonymous

leftists universally love sucking corporate cock. It is way too late in the game to deny this, it’s out in the open for everyone to see. Sorry mate, you’re not a rebel you’re a useful idiot

Anonymous

Who is currently more in favor of all the labor strikes happening currently? Leftists or right wingers?

Anonymous

deflection

Anonymous

It’s not deflection. That one statement completely dismantles your point. You’re just talking out of your ass.

Anonymous

lefties are in favour of whatever the media and corporations tell them to be in favour of. This is a well known fact. You are 5 years too late to argue otherwise, everyone knows this. Literally the most easily manipulated people on the planet

Anonymous

>This is a well known fact
                        where’d you learn this? oh right, from fox news and your incel cope circle lmao. hypocrite retard go outside for 5 minutes in your life.

Anonymous

You are quite literally 5 years too late to pretend otherwise. It’s well past the point of denial. You will believe whatever you’re told to believe by your handlers, no exceptions.

Anonymous

It seems like you consider MSNBC or CNN to be leftists outlets or something. That’s the only way I can see you coming to that conclusion.
                        If you do think that way, you’re just a retard. Leftists hate those networks probably more than rightoids.

Anonymous

stop killing babies

Anonymous

Stop raping kids

Anonymous

not catholic but their priests are statistically less likely to fiddle kids than your school teachers
                        STOP RAPING KIDS

Anonymous

Lol, fucking sad NPC response. And I’m supposed to be the one brainwashed by corporate media? Look in a mirror. SAD!

keep thinking you’re rebellious for believing everything the media says and thinking the people they censor are evil and don’t need to speak lmao. very rebellious qualities you have there fighting for the defence of oligarchs

Anonymous

God damn you are strawmanning so fucking hard. Who are you even arguing against? Because I’ve given no defense of the corporate media. The only thing I’ve said is that your views of leftists are deranged.

Anonymous

bootlicker cope

Anonymous

Keep projecting harder zaddy.

Anonymous

youre talking to different people. the very first person to bring it up and you started arguing against who then called you a tranny was me, the one youre also talking about australia with. someone else, possibly multiple people are the ones whove been pooping on you ever since

Anonymous

There’s 2 different people replying as well. Because I was not called a tranny in any responses.

Anonymous

well the picture was meant to call you a tranny since its a screenshot of a discord tranny crying that the raids arent working

Anonymous

What do you think leftists are? You sound like you’re just regurgitating Cucker Tarlkson talking points.
                        Just because you say something is a well known fact doesn’t make it so. It’s a well known fact that all right wingers all secretly worship Stalin. We both can make up ridiculous statements with no basis in reality.

Anonymous

yeah I’m not going to recount the events of the last decade for you in a single Ganker post lmao. Just continue believing whatever corporate media feeds you and be happy in your stupor as you’re accustomed to

Anonymous

Lol, fucking sad NPC response. And I’m supposed to be the one brainwashed by corporate media? Look in a mirror. SAD!

Anonymous

just go watch your favourite corporate sanctioned eceleb goy

Anonymous

Leftists stopped pretending to care about the working class years ago, if anyone was actually paying attention.

Anonymous

>That does not mean that every leftwing person is retarded
                    sorry friend, you fired the first shot, at your own crotch

I’m not the strawman you seem to think I am. I have more than a few opinions that are not allowed in leftist circles. I just don’t think that leftwing = retarded and rightwing = intellectual gigachad.

how about this. pinkerton trying to clean up new york while everyone is out west. clashing with italian gangs until youre forced to leave the country because theyre hunting you down, and you go to australia where the western feel returns and youre no longer in the city

The northeast doesn’t have that frontier feel. I think the only things that would be fresh whilst still being recognisable as a western would be Australia, Canada or maybe something in the Mexican revolution.

Anonymous

absolute bullshit because they cheer this shit on at every turn, support every single act of corporate censorship, and act as their foot soldiers on the ground every turn. As soon as one of these corporations faces backlash they claim it’s because of their gay women employees and the SJW mobs rush to their defence. you see it with every film and movie that bombs, you see it in this very thread. stop lying.

Anonymous

red dead redemption 3 is going to be about a lone pinkerton trying to police a different region while everyone else is dying to arthur. the story is going to be better, but the gameplay will be even more obnoxious and sjw shit will be even more prevalent

Anonymous

thats just it
      hes a gud boi caught with the right crowd in the wrong time

Anonymous

Did you somehow forget all the crime he committed with the gang all those years?

Anonymous

He literally kills like 100 people every time they rob something.

Anonymous

Cops aren’t people

Anonymous

based

Anonymous

They’re sheriffs and deputies from out in the podunk late-1800s west. They weren’t modern burgercommie policeman larpers.

Anonymous

You get lost on your way to twitter, melanoid lover?

Anonymous

We don’t much like government employees round these parts, partner.

Anonymous

Too bad because we don’t care if you like us.

Anonymous

Pinkertons glow in the fucking dark. You just run them over with your horse. It’s not illegal to kill space aliens.

Anonymous

Ain’t going to change this, partner. Law always wins.

Anonymous

cowardice
                    this scene is pure cowardice
                    i mad
                    pic fucking related

Anonymous

thats a mighty fine arthur you got there feller

Anonymous

Arthur posting thread?

Anonymous

>morally-gray
      >kill innocent US soldiers in the penultimate missions
      Arthur deserves to die.

Anonymous

>US soldiers
        >innocent
        lel

Anonymous

>t sandmelanoid

Anonymous

>t. bootlicker

Anonymous

>t goatfucker

Anonymous

>t. incel

Anonymous

>t. femcel

Anonymous

literally no such thing

Anonymous

>literally no such thing
                      your brain in a nutshell.

Anonymous

Audiences are so unbelievably stupid every character has to be one-dimensional. If you want to have a character who is good at the end of a story it has to be constantly pounded into the audiences’ mind or they simply won’t get it.

Anonymous

Yep. Venom Let There Be Carnage being a success proved that to me. Shit is Transformers tier.

Anonymous

I think that’s why Squid Games is so popular, it’s not made for the LCD so to your average consumer it looks like incomprehensible magic-tier storytelling, even though it’s merely decent.

Anonymous

I mean, he’s also a extortionists who beats the shit out of poor debtors and robs and kills people but sure.

Anonymous

Anon he beats the fuck out of that sick guy entirely because he got butthurt at him. First for asking him to donate to charity (When Arthur goes out of his way to talk to him) and secondly to break up a fight when Arthur’s going too far and gives the guy brain damage. Arthur was a butthurt faggot and got a fitting ending.

Anonymous

No the most evil thing he did was take money from a man dying of a critical illness, therefore damning the wife and son to a short life of abject poverty and demoralization.

Anonymous

>what were they thinking
      Rockstar are really fucking bad writers. Normalfags that watch nothing but TV dramas and Capeshit think this is good writing because they’re brainlets.

Anonymous

based fellow modder

Anonymous

It pisses me off the online content isn’t in the vanilla game.

Anonymous

even worse is seeing how quickly people have modded in Mexico. Minus no pathfinding for AI, the entire world space for mexico is still in the game and explorable for some reason. bugs me how much better this game could’ve been

Anonymous

Are we ever going to get actual bad guy criminals as protagonists?
      Kane and lynch happened but all the faggots hated it
      All mature and dark game these days only have gay anti heroes
      they should’ve went full blood meridian with this game but no we have the stale Reddit anti hero shit
      FUCK YOU

Anonymous

Based, my exact thoughts. 3, Vice City, and Liberty City Stories are the only GTA games where you play as a bad guy with no "heart of gold" antihero bullshit.

Anonymous

Yeah, not breaking out Micah and killing a small town

Anonymous

looks like nic cage

Viewing 35 reply threads
  • The forum ‘A haunted junk yard’ is closed to new topics and replies.