This game is preventing me from playing the rest of the franchise. Yakuza 0 was kino, how did they d…

Home Forums A haunted junk yard This game is preventing me from playing the rest of the franchise. Yakuza 0 was kino, how did they d…

• This topic has 50 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 7 months ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 13 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous

This game is preventing me from playing the rest of the franchise. Yakuza 0 was kino, how did they drop the ball so hard with this one?

Anonymous

>Why isn’t the 11th game as good and as polished from all the experience they’ve build up making them as the 1st one…

Quite a mistery there my friend.

Anonymous

Not an argument because this is a remake. Besides, plenty of series are best in the beginning.

Anonymous

but 0 isn’t the 1st one, it’s the one that came out directly before Kiwami

Anonymous

I hate 0babbies so fucking much yakuzabros

Anonymous

The only thing precenting you from playing them is you, scrub.

maybe next time you’ll learn to play games in production order so you can enjoy the improvements over time rather than complaining like a bitch.

Anonymous

Yakuza Kiwami came out after Yakuza 0, numbskull.

Anonymous

Yakuza 1 came out ten years before 0

Anonymous

Yakuza Kiwami is not Yakuza 1

Anonymous

Why did you start with the sixth game in the series and not thr first?

Anonymous

Yakuza 0 is the first game in the new line. Yakuza Kiwami is the second. This is a stupid way to defend a shit game.

Anonymous

>new line
                  What are you babbling about. It’s a game of a already existing game for the PS2 using a engine that was made for a prequel.

Anonymous

Kiwami sucks

Anonymous

What made you think it is a "new line" though?

Anonymous

It is a new line. New engine on old game to bring it in line with n w game.

Anonymous

A simple engine port of a ten year old game is not a "new line"
                        Isshin! is a new line. Judgement is a new line. Kiwami is not a new line.

Anonymous

Kiwami is a new line they said as much. It was created to be geared towards players of Yakuza 0.

Anonymous

>they said as much
                        When? Where? To whom?

Anonymous

We’ll just have to agree to disagree because I’m not googling that shit. Have a good one.

Anonymous

No. You made a claim, now support it.
                        Where did you get the asinine idea that Kiwami is a "new line"?

Anonymous

Google it yourself I concede the argument too much effort

Anonymous

It’s only "too much effort" because you’re too embarassed to admit you are retarded and now you’re trying to cover your retardation with baldfaced lies.

Anonymous

I just told you I lost what more do you want

Anonymous

No, you told me you gave up because you are too lazy to google.
                        Tell me the truth: you are wrong and retarded.

Anonymous

Yeah I’m wrong and retarded man sorry about it now please leave me alone

Anonymous

Anon if you want to be left alone then just close the thread and go do something else.

Anonymous

Please stop it.

Anonymous

WHY DID YOU SAY YOU LOST, KIWAMI WAS A NEW LINE YOU WERE RIGHT YOU SUBBY BITCH

Anonymous

It’s only "too much effort" because you’re too embarassed to admit you are retarded and now you’re trying to cover your retardation with baldfaced lies.

You’re both retarded
                        K1 and K2 are both tie ins to 0fag newcomers, plastered with 0 references and returning things that were never in the original (cabaret club, poker circuit fighter) and purposed to become a bridge for 0fags into the series. Its why they suck so much too, it’s just 0fag pandering and a new line.
                        I hate 0fags so goddamn much.

Anonymous

Well yeah Kiwami only exists because of Yakuza 0. It’s for the new players. An updated line of games.

Anonymous

Then why did you say you lost to the other anon? Retard.

Anonymous

Because I wanted him to leave me alone he was getting to aggressive and I don’t want to Google sources

Anonymous

Well now you made yourself look like a conceding beta bitch, don’t do that again

Anonymous
                        Anonymous

That’s alright anon, next time take a stance against bullies, even if they’re mean or intimidating the facts will always make them back down.

Anonymous

Yakuza 0 is the last game in the old line.
                  Yakuza 8: Like a Dragon, is the first game in the new line. Actually 1.5st, as it builds on changes made to the formula with the mobile game.

Kiwami and Kiwami 2 are just low effort remakes, not new games.

Anonymous

where does yakuza 6 fit in the line timelines

Anonymous

6 is a tech demo

Anonymous

The game engine.

Anonymous

k1 is legitimately one of the worst. it tried so hard to copy 0’s gameplay but dropped the ball, on top of the actual plot being kind of boring. the only good thing to come out of it was it and 0’s fleshing out of nishiki’s story.

just power through it and prepare for k2, which is going to culture shock you with the new engine and extremely low difficulty, but its an overall more fun game.

Anonymous

>Play a remake of a game that’s rehashing another game’s engine poorly
      >wtf why do I hate it?!?!?!?!?

Anonymous

kiwami may be the worst game in the series. just skip nothing happen anyway.

Anonymous

Playing through kiwami right now, having only played yakuza 0 previously. It’s certainly a stripped down version of 0 but it is also charming in a lot of ways. It doesn’t feel like a game that demands it be your ‘only game’, the way 0 did, the way assassins creed does, the way all of these huge play-me-for-120-hours games do

Not a better game than 0, but its flaws don’t render it worthless, either

Anonymous

it’s a bunch of reused assets from 0 and animations from the first one, i’m glad i played the original first, they had the chance to make kiwami 1 an amazing game with a ton of new content but they missed it

Anonymous

For what it’s worth, the combat of K1 is miles better than 0. Style canceling is flawless, Dragon of Dojima gets expanded, Komaki abilities are back, etc. The only drawback is majima everywhere being a grindfest but the payoff is worth it. Also a few bosses are pure cancer but that’s par on course.

Anonymous

Kiwami is the worst game in the franchise. you’re supposed to play the og 1, 0fag.

Anonymous

0, 6, 7, Judgement only games worth playing. Watch 15 minute recap vids on youtube of 1-5.

Anonymous

You’re a retarded 0fag, kys.

Anonymous

4 and 5 are the best in the series.

Anonymous

I like all of them but best in the series are 0 and 5.
          4 is an A in my tier list but it’s not quite best. Still a good game tho.

Anonymous

man even yakuza threads have an autist now huh? just ignore him and move on jesus christ why does everyone feed these retards

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • The forum ‘A haunted junk yard’ is closed to new topics and replies.