this kills the slow reaction zoomer

Home Forums A haunted junk yard this kills the slow reaction zoomer

• This topic has 149 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 7 months ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 42 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous

this kills the slow reaction zoomer

Anonymous

games arnet cool like this anymore

Anonymous

if your game is so good why has nobody played it for fucking years

Anonymous

>Deathmatch Source
        Good job retard

Anonymous

>Source

Anonymous

OP is probably talking about the original HL deathmatch. Source was broken but at least it was fun to script in until they got rid of that.

Anonymous

>Source

>Deathmatch Source
          Good job retard

i know the webm isn’t source, but i could only find the stats for source. the original deathmatch is no doubt deader than source.

Anonymous

Just check Half-Life, that’s where the footage is from since the game has it’s own server browser.

Anonymous

you sir, are a retard

Anonymous

You seem to be a genius on this subject, why would people play Source over the OG game’s multiplayer?

Anonymous

>the original deathmatch is no doubt deader than source
            No.

Anonymous

Source is completly broken and buggy as fuck. Thats why no one plays it.

Anonymous
        Anonymous

source port was shit

Anonymous

I want a game where you can run around at this speed but have to be standing still to shoot accurately. It’s part of what made the HECU such great enemies, it could make for a good multiplayer game.

Anonymous

cs 1.6

Anonymous

Ricochet!

Anonymous

I wish I had better aim and reflexes, but I could never get the hang of it

Anonymous

Fortnite is literally faster than this on top of you needing to learn new mechanics like building and adapting to situations.
      This is like playing a slightly faster CoD with less mechanics.

Anonymous

Zoom zomo. Seething zoomie tranny. Cope.

Anonymous

this kills the boomer

Anonymous

This looks like adhd zoomie paradise. Literally
        >spam all buttons to win
        Do zoomers really? No wonder they end up trooning themselves.

Anonymous

>old adhd paradise
          Good
          >new adhd paradise
          Bad

Anonymous

Hmmmm, you gotta try harder zoomer tranny.

Anonymous

Not only you have younger people to live rent free in your head, but also trannies.
              Are boomers (millenials) the most fragile age group in existence?

Anonymous

>gonna use reddit template old good new bad, ha, that’ll show him
                >nnnooooo it didn’t work now for the rent free template
                You’re still not even trying. Is it your adhd that prevents you from even trying? Yawn.

Anonymous

>>gonna use reddit template old good new bad, ha, that’ll show him
                  >>nnnooooo it didn’t work now for the rent free template
                  You literally never addressed any of what was I said and went straight to strawman.
                  Do you expect to be taken seriously?
                  Elaborate on why adhd in one game is better than the latter.
                  I don’t even play Fortnite, senile old fucks who believe in some age supremacy are pathetic.

Anonymous

So are they both good or both bad?

Anonymous

OP unironically thinks fast = cool
              zoomers realize how ridiculous fortnite looks, but they’ll still push it to the limit

Anonymous

and how is op’s webm any different? both are adhd games

Anonymous

Zoom zomo. Seething zoomie tranny. Cope.

>zoomie games are too slow!! You wouldn’t stand a chance in a boomer shooter!!
          >zoomie games are too fast!! You have adhd!!
          Boomies pissing and pooping their pants rn

Anonymous

Did you WATCH ops webm

Anonymous

The whole building gimmick seems so out of place in such a game to me

Anonymous

I like base building and HATE fortnite. They have a good base building mechanic but they sold out to the battle royale genre and now it’s a relic of what could have been.

Anonymous

that’s been my thought on it forever, fucking weird to have base building in a game like that

Anonymous

Fortnite was originally supposed to be a wave defence game. Save the world came first, but then Fortnite’s publishers decided to jump onto any trend no matter how completely removed it is from them and try to suck their hype like some kinda fad vampire.

what exactly about this was any different from any other FPS? You’re moving fast as fuck that’s the only difference you fucking weirdo

Shooters without mobility kinda suck imo, everyone’s just pitching a fucking tent.

Anonymous

yeah I forgot about that wave defence shit save the world yeah. true you don’t see lots of mobility in fps’s now days that’s a fair point

Anonymous

You don’t even need bunnyhop source nonsense to stop camping, just more mobility options. It’s why you saw CoD adding wall runs and sliding, it was to discourage camping.

Anonymous

yeah true, age?

Anonymous

20, so I guess I am a fucking zoomer.

Anonymous

young fucker, am I one of the oldest fucks on here now days?

Anonymous

Maybe. It’s a shame all the best games died before my time.

Anonymous

Nah, it was poorly copying Titanfall.

Anonymous

It exists because Fortnite originated as a tower defense zombie survival game and the battle royale game mode was added later and so it kept the building

Anonymous

Everything about it has been out of place, including the name.

Anonymous

>The whole building gimmick seems so out of place in such a game to me
          fortnite was a open world coop zombie survival game before it was a battle royale game.
          player unknowns battlegrounds took off though and epic games jumped on the bandwagon abandoning the original game idea for a long time because they struck gold with fortnite because they arguably did everything better than pubg. the game ran better, looked better from an artstyle standpoint, ran on toasters and had regular content updates.
          they did release the zombie survival coop mode though some time ago called save the world or something but it was paid if i recall correctly. its where the base building stuff comes from.

Anonymous

this looks bad

>just run around holding full-auto

you have to go back
        SNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD ZOOMERS BTFO

>old adhd paradise
        Good
        >new adhd paradise
        Bad

cope

Anonymous

I’m here to kill people, not minecraft

Anonymous

>I’m here to kill people, not Microsoft Flight Simulator and Zoom Eternal quick switching

Anonymous

If we’re comparing videos, HL1’s involved more kills in a fraction of the time it took Fortnite’s to stop one endless builder.

Anonymous

Boomer here. Was fortnite originally a building/minecraft-like game or something?

Anonymous

millennial here, yeah according to the other anon in this thread it was intended to be an entirely different game but they scrapped it and jumped on the battle royale bandwagon

Anonymous

It was originally a co-op survival game with basebuilding elements when it was first playable, but then they pivoted to battle royale once that trend took off.

Anonymous

Failed zombie tower defense game.
          It’s relevant because it was the first game to copy battle royale from PUBG and made f2p, and the fact that UE4 runs on everything.

Anonymous

They added the BR last minute because of pubg

Anonymous

Games really suck nowadays.

Anonymous

this looks so fucking annoying holy shit

Anonymous

Whenever you encounter someone in that game they will proceed to start immediately building to try and get the high ground on you. So the game’s skill is all about how well you can build a tower

Anonymous

Yeah the main difference between the two webms here is that one is the skill (or luck) required to pull them off.
            One is bouncing around like a rabbit on crack while still successfully hitting enemies, that railgun flick was his fucking apotheosis as a gamer, and the other is just building a bunch of stairs and ceilings for cover. You can see how long it takes him to realise he can just edit the ceiling to shoot him and get a free kill. The speed doesn’t matter, the skill ceiling does.

Anonymous
        Anonymous

I’m remember years ago Cliffy B and epic showcased a survival game with on the fly building mechanics at Pax Prime in Seattle. I didnt think it was anything interesting at the time since they were trying to cash in the survival game fad. I’m completely flabbergasted that it became fortnite and the juggernaut it is today.

Anonymous

Millenials used to bind jump to mouse wheel for bunny hops.

Zoomies bind mouse wheel to spam build for Fortnite.

Anonymous

whoever designed this game should be hanged publicly

Anonymous

I actually sort of liked this game in Season 1 before this retarded building shit fully taken over

Anonymous

> old farts ( who are still on this site in theirs 30+, LOL) trying to prove that they are still good at the games
        >zoomers actually trying to argue with grandpas, instead of just laughing at them and ignoring
        >this thread

Anonymous

looks like you’re deathmatching a glitch, like when you fall off the map or something like that.

Anonymous

i never played fortnite so I don’t know how much skill goes into making these tall makeshift towers.

Anonymous

39yr old Boomer here, my lad plays it and with a lot of practice you can build really quickly, shame really as the shooty-bang bits of Fortnite aren’t terrible, I just loathe plinking someone for 10 damage and within a few seconds they’ve thrown down a whole fucking Brazilian shanty town and hidden in a corner like a bitch

Anonymous

Out of curiosity I watched a little bit when it was really blowing up and there’s a little going on in this webm.

The goal is basically to get above the other guy and you’re really only limited by your resources in each building material.
          >starts off with wood, uses it to advance
          >uses wood to build initial height
          >as other guy tries to build ramps over him and build he quickly switches to another direction or some other kind of solution
          >once the other guy loses the race he switches to brick
          >finale is him breaking the brick floor, placing his own, editing (allows you to remove 1/4 pieces) to create a window to shoot through
          >kills him

I imagine it doesn’t take very long to get the muscle memory down to build and then it’s just anticipating/reacting to what the other guy builds. Some stuff I’ve watched had 4+ players involved with the circle in its final 3 stages and then it gets really wacky.

Anonymous

looked unironically ok until the actual fight part

Anonymous

this looks bad

Anonymous

>used to top score tau and sniper maps back in the day
      >tried playing again like a year ago
      >got raped by everyone
      Getting old fucking sucks. Everything is too fast for me now

Anonymous

Know exactly what you mean bro. I’ve stopped playing multiplayer games period

Anonymous

protip, all tournament level fps players are on speed.

Anonymous

play slow tactical shooters for old gamers

Anonymous

Know exactly what you mean bro. I’ve stopped playing multiplayer games period

Anonymous

>just run around holding full-auto

Anonymous

this kills the gamer

Anonymous

>it’s fast therefore good ahahaha btfo zoomers omegalul piss shit fart *gasp*

Anonymous

how the fuck did the kid playing yellow fuck up that bad

Anonymous

couldn’t see right with those chinky eyes

Anonymous

ITT: Zoomers BTFO.

Anonymous

what exactly about this was any different from any other FPS? You’re moving fast as fuck that’s the only difference you fucking weirdo

Anonymous

Bunnyhop fags are mentally ill
      you don’t care about fast games, if you did you would ask for naturally fast games

Anonymous

>Bunnyhop fags are mentally ill
        Yes, it’s fun.
        >you don’t care about fast games, if you did you would ask for naturally fast games
        What’s the difference beyond one having some exploits and the others being capped? What about games like Vanquish or and Tribes where the speed techniques are an intended?

Anonymous

funny how OP hasn’t posted once without using a meme template or calling someone a tranny
      he’s probably a 3rd worlder who barely speaks English

Anonymous

>not pictured: the player’s empty aderall bottle

Anonymous

>tfw actual fast shooters are dead so now i just play csgo with smgs and shotguns for the faster movespeed

Anonymous

lmaooooooo so true

Anonymous

Try playing krunker boomer

Anonymous

>faceit cancelled
        >servers dying
        yep if you want to play the game now is the time to do it because the devs will most likely have completely given up on the game by a few months and shut down the servers

Anonymous

krunker was going to be on faceit but now it’s cancelled? For what reason was it cancelled? this is hilarious

Anonymous

Stalkyard was my favortite map. So many laughs.

Anonymous

Non-zoomers using the word "zoomie" like it’s an insult when the only merit they have is being old and consooming something before our time. It’s quite sad, where’s the self awareness?

Anonymous

WTF IS THIS REAL

?????????

Anonymous

Yeah old arena shooters had an obscenely high skill ceiling. Honestly it might have been detrimental, makes it hard to get into them now when the only people still playing them are 20XXers.

Anonymous

>zoomer
      >tranny
      >cope
      >boomer
      >zoomer
      >sneed

Anonymous
        Anonymous

Ah yes, ""gameplay"".

Anonymous

>See? Modern engines can achieve the same smoothness as Source engine and Id Tech 2
        So stuttery, so pathetic.

Anonymous

what game and why does it look like the player is having a stroke

Anonymous

the guy that made that webm and other similar ones where he spazzes out in different games was butthurt that he has no ability whatsoever and was trying to feel better about himself by trolling the original guy posting webms showing that the gameplay in cyberpunk could be fun if you had fps skills and ability to play.
          other braindead unskilled zoomies and old consolefags found the spazzy trolly webms funny because they don’t know any better.
          this also prompted copycats that did see it for what it was and were making fun of the butthurt second guy as an inside joke and laughing at that instead. the same webms were also posted by the outside people from before that needed to furthee validate themselves amongst eachother for their poor game playing capabilities.
          at least that’s what I hope happened.

Anonymous

just saying cyberpunk would have been enough

Anonymous

yes it would have been enough to just say it was cyberpunk

Anonymous

Stay mad.

Anonymous

Why would we be mad that you suck?

Anonymous

>Impying HL isn’t zoomercore

Anonymous

>quakemelanoid still seething

Anonymous

probably the most retarded take on Ganker right now, congrats

Anonymous

It’s true, I’m a zoomer and I first played Half-Life back in elementary school and I spent much of my free time in middle school exploring Half-Life and other Source mods, sometimes toying with Source SDK to create my own stuff. Half-Life is one of the biggest FPS series in the world, so it’s unsurprising it attracts such a big audience, young and old

Anonymous

He is right tho. Half Life is a 2000 game

Anonymous

Are there still people playing Sven Coop?

Anonymous

But zoomers have better reaction times than boomers on average.

Anonymous

>reaction times improve after 60+
        based

Anonymous

Can’t wait to show those 45 year old kids who’s boss again.

Anonymous

imagine btfoing 50 year old zoomers in quake live in 2052

Anonymous

what the fuck is that screen
        i get around 210ms on that human benchmark test and i’m 28
        as a frame of reference, if an action game has a counter mechanic be fucking sure that no matter how small the counter window is i will fucking counter it

Anonymous

The way that Fortnite player just kept building upwards I thought he was going to go shoot God or something and it would’ve been awesome.
      imagine my disappoint when he finally found some other autistic spaz just building upward nonstop

Anonymous

>slow reaction zoomer

melanoid zoomers were brought up on adderall and energy drinks and were playing tablet games before they were touching their dicks. Their reaction times are ungodly.

Anonymous

Although I did play games like Quake 2 back in da days, this does hurt me eyes.

Anonymous

imagine the time and dedication he wasted to play at this level
      you could learn an instrument or a foreign language or any other useful skill with that time and determination instead
      sad

Anonymous
      Anonymous

Meanwhile zoomers dominate every FPS genre while you play your arrow key boomer shit that’s all just Doom with another skin.

Anonymous

Quake/HL multiplayer and movement play nothing like Doom beyond being an FPS. And maybe being a tad faster than many other multiplayer games today.

Anonymous

Go in any boomer shooter thread and tell me those old fucks play anything else. HL multiplayer is dead but even fucking Quake Champions and Live are dominated by zoomers.

Anonymous

post the webm
      you know the one

Anonymous

>itt

Anonymous

>would need to git gud in other fps games
        the guy in your image is every fucking reditor ever, but as someone who plays fast paced fps games what games do you think i need to git gud at?
        i like fps games and every newer game i tried just made me watch cutscenes with 5 minutes of shooting here and there

Anonymous

>tfw I like all types of FPS games old/new, console/PC except cringy battle royale trash

Anonymous

nice image you got from reddit there buddy big yikes from me, and a big oof for changing the filename
        boinkers dog

Anonymous

Somebody redpill me about Unity and Unreal Engine. A lot of lying faggots tell me you can achieve webm related’s level of speed in Unity and UE, but the idiots have a different perception of speed than us Unreal Tournament, HL1, Quake 3 Arena bros.

Anonymous

Half-Life deathmatch was pretty awful, was saved by Counterstrike.

Anonymous

Someone post the GTA V doom webm

Anonymous

Quake Live is what you are looking for.

As for half life. Black mesa remake is a masterpiece.

Anonymous

This anon has the best taste in the entire thread.

Anonymous

I played Unreal Tournmanet, so I know what it means to be fast, faggot.

Anonymous

ut plays very slowly, as do the mp sequels
        and you cant move well while also aiming well and being accurate, it’s a terrible game

Anonymous

Reminder that neckbeards that were rejected from e-sports and championships are the ones still stuck a tiny fragmented shooter communities like Reflex and CPMA while to pros pretty much dominate at Quake and recent shooters as well, never give a shit about Fudd’s opinion.

Anonymous

>reminder that I’m a schizo and all of my sources are in my ass

Anonymous

This is true tho, Rapha, Cypher, Fatality all could dominate at quake as well as modern shooters while CPMA, Reflex and other rejects hide on their small communties forever to live in irrelevance so fuck you FUDD.

Anonymous

Who the fuck is Fudd you zoomies are realy embarrassing yourselfs.

Anonymous

it only looks fast because it’s missing 80% of the frames

Anonymous

It was the 90s, they didn’t have 150fps back then.

Viewing 42 reply threads
  • The forum ‘A haunted junk yard’ is closed to new topics and replies.