How much are youtubers paid for these Raid Shadow Legends mentions any way?

Home Forums Video game journalism How much are youtubers paid for these Raid Shadow Legends mentions any way?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous

>two minutes in the video the guy stops abruptly to talk about Raid Shadow Legends
      >his advertisement is interrupted by an ad about Raid Shadow Legends

• #17950 Reply
      Anonymous

How much do these companies usually pay per advert?

• #17956 Reply
        Anonymous

Raid offered my buddy who does Youtube $3,000.

• #17961 Reply
          Anonymous

Shit… Would you do it Ganker? I would assume YouTubers make enough money that they wouldn’t need to shill out for 3k.

• #17963 Reply
            Anonymous

Of course I would.

• #42606 Reply
            Anonymous

Brother, if i ever get an option of 3000$ wich is more then anything i earned throughout my life i would… not take that gently caressing thing because I can live without money, but my stupid ass brain can’t accept breaking it’s own standard of integrity. It is the verge law – you might not have food on the table, but that table has to be spanking clean, because if it isn’t – you’re done, a wretch and a hobo, and nothing more.The porch may be falling apart, but you edge out that extra dosh to paint it over every year so that it looks clean, it is a stupid thing, but it helps.

• #17951 Reply
      Anonymous

Why are you watching someone who would advertise Raid Shadow Legends. Why don’t you have an adblock?

• #17953 Reply
        Anonymous

This. I only only see ads when I watch Youtube on my phone. I don’t know how normies tolerate it.

• #17957 Reply
        Anonymous

>not supporting zoomers on youtube who talk about tennis shoes, vaping, and other youtubers
        Uhh… ok boomer.

• #17959 Reply
          Anonymous

THE YOUTUBER READ MY COMMENT JERRY

• #17962 Reply
            Anonymous

George, he reads everyone’s. That’s why the pay him five bucks

• #17952 Reply
      Anonymous

But anon, have you played the MOST AMBITIOUS MOBILE GAME OF 2020!? THAT RIVALS EVEN CONSOLE RPGS!?!?!?

• #17954 Reply
      Anonymous

I’m not big on mobile gaming but once I saw endless ads for that gently caressing thing I knew I would never play it.

But I guess this shit works.

• #17955 Reply
      Anonymous

Install sponserblock.

• #17958 Reply
        Anonymous

I had to look this up. How does this even work?

Viewing 5 reply threads
Reply To: How much are youtubers paid for these Raid Shadow Legends mentions any way?
Your information:

Upload image to imgur:

Clicking submit = agreeing with the rules. Good posts may get edited and promoted to a blog post.