Video game journalism, 2020.

Home Forums Video game journalism Video game journalism, 2020.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 14 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous

Video game journalism, 2020.

Anonymous

It all makes sense when you realize that vidya "journos" are only there because they couldn't get a job somewhere more prestigious. Everything they write is designed to get them a job somewhere else.

Anonymous

I wish they just died desu

Anonymous

>REEEEE I HAET DER FREE PRESS ME NEED TO BE DOMINATED BY EMO NAZI DADDY HITTLER GRRRRR *POOPS AND SHITS*

Anonymous

This but unironically

Anonymous
            Anonymous

>POOPS AND SHITS
            I need the scientific definition on the difference between a poop and a shit please.

Anonymous

That's nothing. Lightning Returns: FFXIII allowed you to kill so much of any given monster, you could render them extinct for the whole playthrough. How's that for habitat disruption?

Anonymous

RULES OF NATURE

Anonymous

there hasn't been any reason to read anything written by a game journalist for over a decade. they had more of a use when youtube wasn't around so they could tell you about upcoming games, but now you can just watch unedited gameplay for almost anything. you can also just pirate and form your own opinions. not to mention how often they've obviously been bought off to give a good review.

Anonymous

I really just want to believe they're faking being retarded, I really really do.

Anonymous

Monster Hunter but like Pokémon snap would be cool as gently caress though. Someone has to research that shit right?

Anonymous
        Anonymous

This is now a train thread

I like watching /jp/ train station streams, they're comfy 🙂

Anonymous

I’ve never been on a train they sound cool to ride on

Anonymous

A Monster Hunter game exists where you can befriend the monsters. They're aware. But the main series is about hunting, and so hunting is what you do.

Anonymous

What game is that?

Anonymous

Monster Hunter Stories. It's basically Pokemon.

Anonymous

>it's a preposterous notion

Yes, how preposterous it is that hunting cataclysmic, house-sized monstrosities that could end entire villages over-night is helping to preserve the world.

What a gently caressin tard, lmao

Anonymous

Jesus Christ, hunters are literally the only thing standing between mass extinction for human and Felyne society, and hell probably monster population too. Cuz letting them run unchecked to get eaten by 'jho or infected with rage zombie virus is such a gently caressing moral victory

Anonymous

Am I the only one who wishes we could skin humans in RDR2?

Anonymous

Why should a video game developer pander to some borderline retarded, niche perspective that only onions-chugging beta-males have?

To counter his claim, I think it's a retarded nonsense lie to assume the hunter's are the bad guys when the monsters they hunt are far more dangerous than them. Monster Hunter takes a look at a world that evolved without human intervention where monsters have had unchallenged evolution and all of them have become the equivalent of a super-predator. Humans are the one balancing force that keeps them from destroying their own world.

Anonymous

Journalists don't read quest flavor text, what else is new?

Anonymous

how soon until it becomes legal to kill lying journalists?

Anonymous

not soon enough

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.