Waht are some gaming assumptions you used to make that turned out to be completely wrong?

Home Forums General video game discussion & off topic Waht are some gaming assumptions you used to make that turned out to be completely wrong?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous

Waht are some gaming assumptions you used to make that turned out to be completely wrong?

• #37107 Reply
      Anonymous

Dark souls 1 was shit on pc. Turns out, all you have to do is plug a controller in and it plays fine. Keyboard autists that refuse to play with anything besides kb+m left so many bad reviews that I didn’t give the series a try for a long time

• #37132 Reply
        Anonymous

The original PC port was absolutely shit though. gently caressing 30fps lock is retarded. iirc the resolution was locked at 720p too, which is also retarded.

• #37110 Reply
      Anonymous

I’ve got over 200 hours of Terraria and I can confirm that it really is just 2d Minecraft.

• #37113 Reply
      Anonymous

>mention I dislike game and try to explain why
      >well of course you dislike game you probably got filtered by X boss you actually got way past and you probably like other game instead and youre a tranny
      >mention I like game and try to talk about why
      >well of course you like game you probably got filtered by other game and are also this specific youtuber you’ve never heard of and also a tranny
      >make 5 word statement
      >well of course you’d make that sentence because you are now an entire made-up personality I have invented in my head so I don’t actually have to respond to what you said

• #37116 Reply
        Anonymous

>write a detailed 30k-word essay post expaining why the game is bad
        >"Well, that’s just, like, your opinion, bro :^)"

• #37117 Reply
          Anonymous

That’s why I do little more than say "this game is shit" and move on.

• #37118 Reply
          Anonymous

>"Why don’t you go play another game then? Clearly this one isn’t for you :^)"

• #37120 Reply
          Anonymous

why would anyone want to read an essay on why a game is bad

• #37123 Reply
        Anonymous

tbf you probably wouldn’t have this problem if you didn’t cut off your genitals

• #37126 Reply
      Anonymous

I request that you add to this picture "refuses to watch any and all youtube videos, calls all youtube videos "eceleb cancer" even if its not coming from a eceleb".

• #37127 Reply
      Anonymous

-oomer shit is literally funny once because I find it increasingly hilarious that people are finding such stupid ways to stretch this one dimensional meme out
      Since this is the first time I’ve seen this, I’m laughing my stupid ass off

• #37130 Reply
      Anonymous

Oh god I think I’m gonna… I’m gonna… ASSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

• #37131 Reply
      Anonymous

I thought Rust was some kind of social justice crap because of the Kotaku/etc articles coming out praising it for forcing people to play as black women or something. Avoided anything to do with it for years.

In reality you just get a random player model/skin assigned when you join a server, completely reasonable for the genre. And, it’s damn fun.

Viewing 7 reply threads
Reply To: Waht are some gaming assumptions you used to make that turned out to be completely wrong?
Your information:

Upload image to imgur:

Clicking submit = agreeing with the rules. Good posts may get edited and promoted to a blog post.