What are some good games for aspies or those on the spectrum?

Home Forums General video game discussion & off topic What are some good games for aspies or those on the spectrum?

Viewing 33 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous

What are some good games for aspies or those on the spectrum?

Anonymous

>i cant cope that im a loser so im just gonna believe i have some nieche illness

Anonymous

>verifiable physical and chemical differences with a healthy brain
        >fucking snowflakes and their made up shit man

Anonymous

He never said it didn’t exist, he said a lot of faggots use it as a crutch to never do anything out of their lives despite the fact they were never actually diagnosed with assburgers.

Anonymous

>diagnosed with assburgers
            Which is a gently caressing joke by the way.
            It’s a gently caressing questionnaire, and if you answer enough times that you’re a "shy boi", you will be officially diagnosed as.

Any slightly depressed/awkward/shy/bullied/molested kid will be diagnosed with asperger because they don’t want to be close to other people.

Don’t trust modern psychologists/psychiatrists.

Anonymous

t. retard that doesn’t know the first thing about behavioral analysis methodology, self diagnosis is retarded but being "slightly shy" will not net you a diagnosis at all if the doctor is in any way a real proffesional lmao

Anonymous

>behavioral analysis methodology
                Lmao you try to use big words to sound like you know what you’re talking about, cringe.

>being "slightly shy" will not net you a diagnosis at all if the doctor is in any way a real proffesional
                That shows that you’re gently caressing clueless on the topic.
                The competence of the doctor is in NO WAY related to the final diagnosis.

They have a strict questionnaire of symptoms as defined by the DSM and if there is a high enough score, they have to diagnose you with autism or it’s considered malpractice.

https://www.autismspeaks.org/autism-diagnosis-criteria-dsm-5

Anonymous

>Lmao you try to use big words to sound like you know what you’re talking about, cringe.
                  i do know what im talking about yes and this is not a refutation or anything
                  >https://www.autismspeaks.org/autism-diagnosis-criteria-dsm-5
                  the dsm literally does NOT reduce autism down to being "slightly shy" perhaps you should read it yourself you absolute gently caressing mongoloid you have no idea what you’re talking about

now it could be that in america they’re passing out these diagnoses willy nilly but if they are they are objectively stepping about from the DSM, getting a proper autism / asperger diagnosis requires a person to actively have their quality of life or ability to function impaired by multiple symptoms that fall on the spectrum, being shy alone or being awkward alone won’t cut it, nor are they ever defined so ambiguously

Anonymous

>about
                    away

Anonymous

Did you seriously just link to the site of an autism hate group?
                    You don’t know the first gently caressing thing about what you’re talking about.
                    Completely exposed.

Anonymous

that’s pretty weak bait

Anonymous

I can’t tell if it’s based, there’s people that genuinely believe that

Anonymous

>based
                        bait*
                        gently caress me

Anonymous

i mean tbf autism speaks apparently is pretty shady sometimes, i remember reading about that

Anonymous

"Autism Speaks has been the focus of controversy" is literally in the opening paragraph of their Wikipedia page ffs.
                        I don’t even follow this shit and I knew about them. Some """"expert""" you are.

Anonymous

The page linked is the copy-pasta verbatim of the DSM 5 you retard.

The website is irrelevant.

Anonymous

And? The DSM is an insurance scam, your worship of it doesn’t impress me.
                        Besides, my point was that that fag claiming to be an expert just googled some shit, same as any anon could have done.
                        But he didn’t even skip over the link from the shitty organization. Not even that bare minimum of effort.

Anonymous

>The DSM is an insurance scam, your worship of it doesn’t impress me.
                        You’re retarded. I hate the DSM, but it’s the official guideline that doctors follow, because they don’t have much a choice.

It’s pretty much the law of the land when it comes to diagnosis.
                        You would know that if you knew anything on the topic.

Anonymous

What did I say that implied that anything in your post is new information to me?
                        I gently caressing KNOW it’s "the law of the land," and your gently caressing use of the phrase directly implies it’s scientific illegitimacy.
                        Some """laws""" are unjust, sorry to break it to you.

Anonymous

You’re autistic alright, you can’t understand the implied meaning of sentences.

I agree with you that the DSM is shit, but it’s the thing that doctors follow, and the DSM says that someone that has trouble making friends and is disagreeable is autistic.

Which is retarded.

Anonymous

What is your gently caressing point?
                        >This thing that used to say gay people were evil and deviant still says that autistic people are deviant (though in mildly nicer verbage).
                        >Doctors use it.
                        Therefore what? How does that not make it an insurance scam?
                        It’s just a big book of made up terms to write on prescription pads, that’s all it does functionally.

Anonymous

Just read the gently caressing text you mong.

>oh you’re a shy boy that has trouble making friends and you can’t concentrate to do your boring gay melanoid homework? YOU HAVE AUTISM

It’s the official DSM diagnosis.
                    That’s why a ton of kids are diagnosed with autism/ADHD nowadays.
                    The moms say that the kids is not successful at school and with other kids, so THERE MUST BE A PROBLEM.

Anonymous

that’s a far cry from "being shy" isn’t it you mong and that also isn’t the only axis measured in order to make the diagnosis, you haven’t even seen the criteria they employ for measuring these qualifiers either

"Autism Speaks has been the focus of controversy" is literally in the opening paragraph of their Wikipedia page ffs.
                      I don’t even follow this shit and I knew about them. Some """"expert""" you are.

>some controversy = hate group
                      lmao

Anonymous

>that’s a far cry from "being shy"
                        No it’s not.

Anonymous

yes it is, and again this isn’t the only thing required to get a diagnosis, you should actually take a look at aspergers syndrome interviews and see how they approach social rituals rationally and where they experience difficulty

Anonymous

>inflexibility of behavior
                      This shit is always written from the perspective of an authoritarian, someone driving the whip and complaining that the kid won’t do as they’re told.

Anonymous

Of course.
                        >my kid can’t do his homework properly like a good goy and throws tantrums when told to sit in a chair for 10 hours a day? This CANNOT be because of my bad parenting, something is wrong with him

You can’t tell a mom that she’s a bad mother in the 21st century.
                        You give drugs to the kid, it’s easier.

Anonymous

Factually incorrect, don’t push lies. A preliminary assessment questionnaire for signs might happen but a proper diagnosis requires a trained clinician to run extensive testing for a diagnosis. Also aspergers isn’t even a given diagnosis anymore, it’s all spectrum.

Anonymous

>a proper diagnosis requires a trained clinician to run extensive testing for a diagnosis
                EXTENSIVE TESTING
                Lmao.

Asking questions to fill a questionnaire is not extensive testing.
                There is no blood test, no MRI scan, nothing that comes out of any hard science.
                Why do you even talk?

Anonymous

Thank you for proving you have no idea what you’re even talking about.

Anonymous

No argument, huh, I see.
                    If you’re too lazy so even read a single page out of the DSM, maybe you should consider giving up on life in general.

Anonymous

Look up what an ADOS is and realize how incomprehensibly brain dead you are.

Anonymous

>no MRI scans
                  lmao

Anonymous

>no MRI scan
                  uhh might I direct you to exhibit A:

[…]

Anonymous

>no MRI scans
                    lmao

Not part of the diagnosis. You’re uneducated on the matter.

Anonymous

>You’re uneducated on the matter.
                      but I’ve BEEN diagnosed, I think I’d know how that went

Anonymous

>person gets diagnosis through psychometric means
                      >later gets scan proving it
                      >n-no it doesn’t count now!
                      lel you people are delusional

Anonymous

>>later gets scan proving it
                        No they don’t.
                        It’s not part of the diagnosis, almost no one does it.

Anonymous

clearly OP’s pic did it you melanoid

Anonymous

What part of the word "almost" do you not understand you retard?

Not every kid goes on "60 minutes" to have a brain scan.
                        The DSM diagnosis doesn’t require a brain scan, so it doesn’t happen. It wouldn’t be covered by the insurance.

Anonymous

>no see this diagnostic system that correctly identified this one person that actual objectively proved his autism is wrong for all these other people because uuuuuh
                        holy shit you are retarded

Anonymous

You do not understand.
                        People should do an MRI scan to diagnose autism, but they don’t.
                        If they did, almost no one would be diagnosed with it, because most diagnosis are erroneous.

Anonymous

>People should do an MRI scan to diagnose autism, but they don’t.
                        yeah sure that’d be cool but MRI’s are stupidly expensively and regular diagnosis work well enough for now
                        >If they did, almost no one would be diagnosed with it, because most diagnosis are erroneous.
                        you are literally pulling this out of your gently caressing ass you mong

Anonymous

Define "do something with their lives"

Anonymous

Being a good goy and never being the least bit problematic to the status quo.

Anonymous

>niche
        nigga what
        that shit is common as gently caress

Anonymous

play picross!! it helps me with my countless mental illness

Anonymous

stormworks is great if you like designing many systems in a small package, unlike minecraft or factorio your creations arent stationary, but are multipurpose vehicles that can adapt to the harshest of waves, and roughest of terrain.
      it takes some time to figure the mechanics out, but if you have already played from the depth then you will have no problem.

Anonymous

unironically minecraft

Anonymous

I have aspergers and I think Minecraft is one of the most boring, soul-draining experiences you can have in a video game.

Anonymous

didn’t ask tbh

Anonymous

>tfw all of the autistic stunted social growth and none of the cool savant superpowers

Anonymous

That’s because you’re not autistic, your parents failed you.

No father figure, no masculine hobby, no siblings, no secondary social circle.

If for some reason you do not integrate well within your class at school during your formative years, you’re gently caressED.
        You don’t have any other place to socialize and learn how to behave socially, so you’re gently caressed.

"""Autism""" is very rare in people that do sport outside of school, are scouts, have lots of siblings, etc.
        Blame your parents for being bad parents.

Anonymous

>i-it’s not my fault, it’s my p-parents fault…
          Having zero balls and zero accountability is almost as bad as being an actual autist.

Anonymous

You are correct, those things can be corrected, even in adulthood. It’s not hard to learn how to socialize, it’s just a pain in the ass.

But until you’re an adult, you just do what your parents tell you, and if you haven’t been properly socialized by then, its their fault.

Anonymous

>It’s not hard to learn how to socialize, it’s just a pain in the ass.
              >It’s not hard to learn how to socialize, it’s just hard.

Anonymous

You have issues understanding words.

To talk to you as if you were an autistic retard:
                Grinding in an RPG is not difficult, it’s a pain in the ass.

Do you understand now or do you want a Minecraft analogy?

Anonymous

>No father figure, no masculine hobby, no siblings, no secondary social circle
          anon this is literally all gently caressing wrong, I did have all of those, but I’ve gotten a professional diagnosis that says "congrats u r retart" and nothing to show for it

Anonymous

>be in first grade
          > ask the other kids if u can play, they never let me be part of the group
          > be asigned to work with a kid, he bites myforehead for no reason
          >the same keeps happening for literally no reason until im out of school.
          >i was forced to do everything alone
          >it0s my parent’s fault now.

it was because i used glasses? i literally never did something wrong and i was like any other kid, now i can’t talk with anyone without being afraid + autism

Anonymous

>If for some reason you do not integrate well within your class at school during your formative years, you’re gently caressED.

Yep that’s your case. You don’t even have to be autistic, only socially ostracized during your formative years.
            Your parents failed you by not socializing you. You should’ve had secondary social circles.

Neighbors, park, scout, sport, siblings, church, whatever.
            If you have all your eggs in a single basket (school), there is a change it can go wrong for any reason.

Anonymous

there was 0 kids at the place where i used to live.
              i used to make friends with random kids at the super marked and in kindergarden but that’s it.

i spend most of my days alone cuz no one never wanted me close for some reason 🙂

in high school i had a few friends but the bullyng didn’t stop and when i moved to another school they blocked me from everything so then i just gave up

Anonymous

oh and my siblings used to bully me as well cuz i was younger

Anonymous

>there was 0 kids at the place where i used to live.
                Yeah so its your parents’ fault for not giving you secondary social circles.

No summer camp, no scouting, no collective sport, nothing.

Anonymous

they tried all of that, but again the kids ignored me

Anonymous

>had multiple friend groups
              >still turned out autistic
              the worst part was my parents knew and pretended nothing was wrong and that I was a normal kid

Anonymous

Maybe when you got bit their autism transferee to you. Like a were-autist.

Anonymous

Get a job you can get immersed in.
      If you’re functional enough to shitpost on Ganker, you’re functional enough to work.

If you do not have non-verbal non-functioning autism, you don’t have autism. You were just badly raised and socialized.

Anonymous

Autism face is real

Anonymous

this is what i looked like as a kid except i wasnt blond

Anonymous

>badly raisen
        this.
        My parents were gently caressing hacks and treat me like a gently caressing retard all my life. Also im sure my mom is mentally ill but mentally illness doesn’t exist for this familly so…

Anonymous

Anything on the Switch

Anonymous

russian roulette

Anonymous

>take some online test
      >100% schizoid

Ganker kneels to the schizoid.

Anonymous

You do know those online tests are gently caressing meaningless, right?

Anonymous

Non that anon, but I got the diagnosis from a professional and the questionnaire you get has very similar if not identical questions and a 5-point answer system (strongly agree, agree, neutral, disagree, strongly disagree) although it is being phased out by a 4-point system without neutral where you instead skip a question.
          The difference between an online exam and going to a professional is that the questionnaire you get at a shrink has a stamp on it that it has been "peer-reviewed and validated by the yadda yadda of psychiatrists" and that the results are interpreted by someone who went to school. Importantly the online questionnaire gives you little to no statistical information on your stats (ex. your score in schizoid-ness is top 5% so you are statistically likely to be schizoid in absence of clinical depression etc.)

Anonymous

You know Schizoid isn’t the same as Schizo right? Schizoid means you don’t like people, you have an active imagination, you like being alone, you find social situations tiring, you have a hard time understanding people.
        For the person that’s so schizoid it destroys their life it’s that all those things have been dialed to 11 until they turn into the Unibomber

Anonymous

I’m diagnosed with aspergers and I hate video games.

Anonymous

here we go, another thread of people making absolute claims about a topic they know a little about because they MUST be right and everyone else is stupid. yaaawn

Anonymous

>i mock people that pretend to know what they’re talking about because I ACTUALLY KNOW
        You’re even worse than them with your high horse.

Anonymous

you got all that out of criticizing people for pretending to know more than they do? interesting.

Anonymous

What’s not interesting is you, or else you would have someone that loves you outside of familial obligations.

Anonymous

I will NOT engage in social activities
      I will NOT play multiplayer games
      I will NOT get a girlfriend
      And I am happy this way

Anonymous

>And I am happy this way
        No you’re not.
        Why do you lie to us? We know it’s not true.

Anonymous

Why did you reply so quickly? Seething perhaps?

Anonymous

Why did you reply so slowly? Retarded perhaps?

Anonymous

Yes

Anonymous

Sorry, I didn’t really mean that.

Anonymous

I understand anon, its ok to be afraid. I have autism and i chose to not let my disability or what people believe i have the ability to do stop me from enjoying what i want when i want how i want. God speed.

Anonymous

Pyschological "disorders" are only disorderly to your bosses, commanding officers, parents, overlords, slave masters etc.

It’s a fiction that is used as an insurance scam to score drugs, and otherwise has NEVER served any useful purpose whatsoever.

The people you’re trusting to tell YOU that you’re the deviant, broken one would just as soon tie you to a chair and electrocute you as they would talk to you and ask what’s wrong.
      They’re legit sociopaths, ironically, enforcing social norms without thinking.

Anonymous

ok schizo

Anonymous

I have never been prescribed any long term medication.
          Are you talking about Advil?

Anonymous

>I have never been prescribed any long term medication.
            well there’s your problem

Anonymous

Have you ever considered that the world being as shitty as it is could have something to do with all of the "mentally ill" people out there?
              What will sedation them solve, exactly? How does that improve people’s conditions, materially?

Anonymous

so i dont have to read your insane ramblings on my video game website

Anonymous

I’M OFF MY MEDS
        AND I WILL SAY THE N WORD

Anonymous

>Deranged masturbation
        see you bros

Anonymous

How do I make friends if I’m an autistic male in his 20s who never had friends before? I have no hobbies or interests outside of posting on Ganker and am a terrible liar.

Anonymous

Everyone is alienated, the modern world has been built to keep you alienated and fearful of your fellow proletariat.

Anonymous

>How do I make friends
        Start a sport.
        Like if you do a martial art or something, people will be with you for the sport, they are not here for you, so socializing is secondary, but still there.

Anonymous

When I was in high school I approached my crush and shouted "I’M AUTISTIC I’M AUTISTIC I’M AUTISTIC STAY AWAY FROM ME" and ran away

Anonymous

Based

Anonymous

>never had a cool group of friends
      >never had a first love
      >never experienced the ups and downs of life
      >brain never released the happiness chemical even when I was a kid
      Life hasn’t even started yet. This is just a bad dream taking place before my birth.

Anonymous

And this is coming from an aspie myself.

Anonymous

Is there a name for suddenly becoming retarded as a result of moving to a different country? When I was a young kid I was only a bit awkward but still had friends, but after moving to a different country I stopped being responsive and completely rejected social interaction, causing me to be branded autistic. I’m sure I wasn’t autistic before the move, just a bit shy, but after the move my life instantly became ruined. I used to refuse to speak to anyone at all and wore a blank creepy expression all day.

Anonymous

This happened to me
        My parents dragged me between several different states and schools in my formative years
        I would make a few friends, start getting comfortable, then it get it ripped away. So i just gave up at some point and retreated online and stayed there.

Anonymous

Are you Mexican?

Anonymous

Worse. The two languages don’t even share the same alphabet. I refuse to reveal the actual locations because it will devalue my post.

Anonymous

Lmao poor bastard, don’t stress it too hard, nobody here really cares if you’re a foreigner

Anonymous

thats not autism thats severe depression and anxiety mate

Anonymous

I’m autistic and I had sex. What’s your excuse, Ganker?

Anonymous

I didn’t have as good of an upbringing as you

Anonymous

>I’m autistic and I had sex.
        Getting raped by your step-brother doesn’t qualify as "having sex".

Anonymous

It doesnt?
          I remember when I was like 9 and my sister was 14. She used to make me play this game where I had to lie down and she’d climb on top and try to tickle me, but the twist was that she "wasnt allowed to use her hands". She invented this game and basically would dry-hump me for like 10-15 minutes at a time.
          She’d be there hard grinding against my confused boner and heavy breathing, making noises and the whole time I’d be smiling like an idiot because I thought I was winning.

Anonymous

>the whole time I’d be smiling like an idiot because I thought I was winning
            Based retard.
            He gets molested and still wins.

Anonymous

you have to be good looking there’s no other way

Anonymous

I’m not good looking and I’m married.
          Just go outside, you see hideous guys all over with wedding bands.

Being attractive is not the issue. Don’t hide yourself behind it.

Anonymous

hey no need to involve me in it im not bad looking myself, i just can’t gently caressing deal with women and their way of thinking but then that also might be the relationship i saw between my parents as a child

Anonymous

I just have a good default build. 6,7ft, broad-shouldered and with a big penis.

Anonymous

I used to believe I was autistic until I realized its a different sort of brain malfunction.

Anonymous

do people actually believe autism is a mental illness?

Anonymous

people believe anyone who thinks slightly different than themselves has a mental illness anon

Anonymous

People will believe anything is a mental illness.
          Just check out the DSM 0.7 here

Pyschological "disorders" are only disorderly to your bosses, commanding officers, parents, overlords, slave masters etc.

It’s a fiction that is used as an insurance scam to score drugs, and otherwise has NEVER served any useful purpose whatsoever.

The people you’re trusting to tell YOU that you’re the deviant, broken one would just as soon tie you to a chair and electrocute you as they would talk to you and ask what’s wrong.
          They’re legit sociopaths, ironically, enforcing social norms without thinking.

Anonymous

That’s so funny, I’m a Scorpio rising and my birth stone is a Sapphire, isn’t that neato!!

Anonymous

>has no interest in sex
        That’s not you lmao

Anonymous

That was actually what sold me on it. I never found attraction in others.

Anonymous

Who molested you?

Anonymous

No one, unless neglect counts as molestation.

Anonymous

Schizoid is basically aspie but you’re okay with it

Anonymous

im autistic and for most of my life i was only 1/7 now im 2/7 on that schizoid chart

shit

Anonymous

>im autistic
            No you’re not.

Anonymous

your belief is not required.

Anonymous

I made a tulpa so I guess I’m schizophrenic now

Anonymous

sometimes i wanna try that but my mind is so gently caressing that im scared of what the gently caress i could summon

Anonymous

OPs thumbnail made me think this was rainbow road

Anonymous

>OPs thumbnail made me think this was rainbow road
        I officially diagnose you with severe autism.

Anonymous

i know and it gently caressing pains me you dont understand

Anonymous

evidently, Sonic, Persona, Minecraft, Terraria

Anonymous

>What are some good games for aspies or those on the spectrum?
      Just do speedrun.
      You’ll be an autistic tranny in no time.

Anonymous

Based Cosmo Chad

Anonymous
      Anonymous

Joe Rogan…
      I kneel

Anonymous

Rogan isn’t specialized in LSD though, only in DMT.

Anonymous

Fuck, i started smoking pot a few years ago and since then all my autistic ticks have just completely gone away. is it worth trying acid once? i always stayed away from it because im terrified of the idea of a sensory overload bad trip

Anonymous

Sounds painful and pointless.

Anonymous

Having Asperger’s doesn’t make you smart it just means that your heads gently caressed up.

Anonymous

i remember when i was 17 and my mom told me that i have autism.

i was like "damn, and u were treating me like shit for things i cannot control"

Anonymous

>Having Asperger’s doesn’t make you smart it just means that your heads gently caressed up.
        But I don’t understand, the TV said that I must be very smart like all those people like me.
        And my mommy said that I was very special and very smart too, why do you say that?

Anonymous

I’m scared of talking to a therapist because I’m worried he will do something drastic like put me on medication or lock me up. I base this fear off of how every time I post how I feel on Ganker I’m called a schizo even though I mean no harm. What’s wrong with thinking about things differently than normal? I don’t understand.

Anonymous

what’s the matter anon? u can talk here if u want

Anonymous

You’re problem is probably that you’re obnoxious.

Anonymous

>I’m scared of talking to a therapist because I’m worried he will do something drastic like put me on medication or lock me up.
        A shrink can only prescribe you medication, you don’t have to take them if you don’t want to.
        And you can be locked up ONLY if you are considered a grave danger to yourself or others.

In short, do what we all did and don’t talk about murder or suicide.
        Other than that, you can say whatever you want.

Anonymous

>do what we all did and don’t talk about murder or suicide.
          >we all did

anon…..

Anonymous

>grave danger to yourself or others
          i.e. admit to downloading something off limewire once when you were 12

Anonymous

You downloaded CP when you were 12?

Anonymous

No anon, I did not.

Anonymous

to be fair if he was 12 then it was just regular porn

Anonymous

That is NOT how it works and a therapist will literally call the gently caressing cops on you and tell your whole family if you admit to it.
                Which is gently caressed up, because seeing that shit at a young age is seriously traumatizing, yet they can’t even help you and will just betray that trust immediately.

Anonymous

i mean i was joking but i think you need to tell us your story anon. come on get it off your chest

Anonymous

is this headcanon or real though , because i know wayyy too many people who have confessed they made the embarrassing mistake of searching up early teen porn when they were in their early teens themselves and nothing really seems to come of it. are therapists really that much the HR reps of mental health or?

Anonymous

the whole world isnt western Europe with all due respect.

I’m scared of talking to a therapist because I’m worried he will do something drastic like put me on medication or lock me up. I base this fear off of how every time I post how I feel on Ganker I’m called a schizo even though I mean no harm. What’s wrong with thinking about things differently than normal? I don’t understand.

i wouldnt worry TOO much about the schizo thing, its the current buzzword that basically just stands for "who the gently caress are you argueing with , nobody asked"

Anonymous

I have no thoughts of suicide or murder. But I have an immense world in my head that feels realer than this one.

Anonymous

go in and tell them to gently caress off when you want them to, that’s literally what you do, get what you need and refuse what you don’t want, you have the right to do so

Anonymous
      Anonymous

Tell your psychologist that you are a virtuous pedophile, he will say "Based" and then rape you

Anonymous

>[THING] happens during formative years
      >life is irreparably ruined
      Games for this feeling?

Anonymous

>irreparably ruined
        No it’s not.
        You just wish it was the case because that means fixing yourself wouldn’t be your responsibility.

But it is.

Anonymous

Okay then. How do I fix my lack of friends if I’m 25 and have no idea how to deal with social cues because I spent age 12 onwards locked in my own room?

Anonymous

>How do I fix my lack of friends if I’m 25 and have no idea how to deal with social cues because I spent age 12 onwards locked in my own room?
            Do a sport.
            Join a martial arts club.

You will slowly learn how to behave by mimicking others. Like people do when they’re children.

At first you will be the socially awkward dude, then you’ll slowly mold yourself to your environment.

It’s not hard, it just takes time.

Anonymous

How do I do a sport? How do I join a martial arts club? I’m completely retarded and how no idea how to do basic things outside breathing, eating, drinking, pooping, sleeping and typing on a computer.

Anonymous

>How do I do a sport? How do I join a martial arts club?
                You call the closest jiu jitsu/judo/wrestling/boxing/muay thai/kick boxing club near you after finding it using google maps.

You ask if you can join the club, you go, pay the monthly fee, and attend the classes, like you did with school.

Just keep attending. Go every day if you can.

You learned chan culture, you can learn martial art culture.

Anonymous

uuuh anon fighting sports are not exactly a good starting point for a person with autism, it should be something a lot simpler probably

Anonymous

>it should be something a lot simpler
                    Fighting sports are extremely simple, I do them.
                    Also they require very low social interactions, unlike other sports like basket or tennis where people talk all the time like women.

Anonymous

Bold of you to assume I even own money to pay. I just live off my parents, completely oblivious to what money even is. I pirate everything, naturally.
                  And I live in the middle of nowhere. The only way to leave this place is by bus, but buses cost money. And it’s also highly likely that I can’t speak the same language as the people in the club.

Anonymous

>excuse
                    Just say that you’re a lazy piece of shit and won’t even try anyway, don’t waste people’s time.

Failure is one thing, giving up is another.
                    If you don’t even try, you’re just a lazy cunt.

Anonymous

sincerely stop bothering with that for now and work on improving yourself in other ways, every small step is better than what came before

Kek based and Jordan Peterson pilled

that is not at all what jordan peterson would argue about childhood trauma

Anonymous

Kek based and Jordan Peterson pilled

Anonymous

Victoria 2

Anonymous

Why are us autismchads living rent-free in the heads of low IQ normies?

Anonymous

They are desperate for something to look down on, so they look at people with cripplingly severe autism, apply that to all (low iq and all) and voila

Anonymous

People with nothing to show for in thier lives latch on to the idea of "being normal" as way to convince themselves that they are actually a valuable member of society, and not a loser getting mad at retards on the internet.

Viewing 33 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.