what game

Home Forums A haunted junk yard what game

• This topic has 201 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 7 months ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 101 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous

what game

Anonymous

Shadow of War

Anonymous

i actually liked that one pretty much the whole way through

Anonymous

Only if you ignore side content and go through story missions.
          Completing side content eats away the fun in the long run.

Anonymous

i can’t remember for sure because it’s been so many years but I think that’s what I ended up doing. I vaguely remember reaching a point of the game and thinking something to the extent of ‘no more sidequests’

Anonymous

And still no second save file

Anonymous

Literally just tabbed down from this game
        I like it so far, especially since I got it for 8 bucks

Pic related

This absolutely. Never played a game with higher diminishing returns. I was absolutely enchanted with this game for the first 20 or so hours but now that I’m at blood and wine I just want it to end.

Anonymous

You’ll like SoW for 30-ish hours, just like me.
          Then you start moving on to more maps and forts, realizing that the last 20 hours were pointless because recruiting captains and holding forts is filler without any real strategy involved.

Anonymous

It was almost the opposite for me. It started with me being fairly disinterested, and I was about ready to quit until I got to Novigrad. After that, I just got hooked on it and didn’t want it to end all the way through until the end of the main story and both DLCs.

Anonymous

the game ended for you a while ago, you’re in the extra content

Anonymous

literally what i wanted to post

Anonymous

The fuck? The game is fun throughout. It throws you right away into the middle of the action and doesn’t let up, then in act 2 you’re already in free-roam mode to take over citadels and build your army. Fucking retard.

Anonymous

Pic related

Anonymous

the witcher 3
        for both the pic related and the joke

It had a really short main storyline lol

Anonymous

really short main storyline with a thousand things you’re compelled to do in between

Anonymous

Then just don’t do them nigga like just walk away lmao

Anonymous

Took longer for me. Skellige caches and screeching flying fucks were the breaking point for me.

Anonymous

the witcher 3

I think The Witcher 3 is overrated but it is the rare game that gets better as you go through it.

Anonymous

the witcher 3

TW3 really just peaks at the Red Baron and it’s all downhill to shit from there

Anonymous

the combat is decently fun but I can’t stand going through all the dialogue and story shit

Anonymous

the witcher 3

Anonymous

This.

Anonymous

pleb. just comfy go fuck around Velen

Anonymous

most open world rpg’s these days

Anonymous

Darksiders 2

Anonymous

for me w3 was the opposite, i really didn’t like the beginning but as the game kept going it got more fun

Anonymous

Literally every game ever after about 30 minutes. Except for games that have everything compacted without any filler, like a COD campaign. Or a game where you can switch your brain off and settle into the zone, which is pretty much just racing games.

Anonymous

>Ritalin withdrawal
        Seek help

Anonymous

>Ritalin withdrawal
        Seek help

I feel the same these days as he does. Something started to change as I got older and now every time I start a game, if I’m not absolutely hooked within 15 minutes I just drop it and do something productive. I looked through a list of every game released this year and almost none of them seemed worth a damn. All the ones I tried bored me to death very quickly. All they do is waste my time on stupid shit I don’t care about. I guess that’s all that video games ever did. Waste my fucking time. I would honestly rather be at work than play any of the shit that’s come out in the past few years. I browse Ganker all day searching desperately for a new game worthy of my time. I still enjoy my favorites in theory, but I’ve played them as much as I can.

Anonymous

Yep, gaming isn’t a full time hobby anymore.

Play the good classics and play the good new release that drops every 5-10 years, otherwise you ought to be doing something else.

Anonymous

>Ganker – I would honestly rather be at work

Anonymous

>I would honestly rather be at work
          i hope my life never gets this drab

Anonymous

Thought Ganker hate reddit cause this was posted there lol?

To answer the question though. I say most of Rockstar recent games. It is fun to do stupid stuff, but the story tends to be boring

Anonymous

this. gta 4 and 5 was nightmare to finish

Anonymous

i was feeling sad and empty when story ends

Anonymous

persona 5

Anonymous

This. Or any other Persona game at that.

Anonymous

Anyone ever experienced the inverse? You hated the game at the beginning but by the time you finished it you wish it never ended. For me that was Morrowind

Anonymous

RDR2 sucked at the start but became very very immersive towards the end.

But the most relevant game is absolutely Dragon’s Dogma. Very boring start, but after midway point you’re falling asleep to the quotes of the pawns.

Anonymous

morrowind was like that with me too, i didn’t actually keep going until like a 3rd playthrough when it finally clicked. MW’s main quest is honestly really well done, having played skyrim first the quality of the story was pretty mindblowing
        i’ve been playing republic commando recently and had a similar thing, mostly cause the first level is kind of a slog but the later ones are way more fun

Anonymous

As a Halo virgin after grabbing MCC during Christmas, the entire series basically. At least up to 4, which ironically plays like fucking Doom ’16, but the actual real sign of trouble with 4 for me was the moment I noticed I was seeing no dual-wield prompt, FUCK that

For the longest time, I thought Infinite Warfare was a breath of fresh air for CoD SP-wise, but now, I classify it as a Reach ripoff

Anonymous

Just about any souls game I’ve played simply because of how squishy you are and how little damage you do before you level up enough to confidently kill basic mobs and stay alive,

Anonymous

Fallout 1 and 2, the beginning is a slog but both the story and gameplay pick up later in the game

Anonymous

Same with Fallout 1 for me. Started out as a slog but the fun kept growing exponentially, especially when I got enough ammo to actually use guns lmao. Still haven’t played 2

Anonymous

Dragon’s Dogma

Anonymous

This guy gets it.

Anonymous

Nioh2 is surprisingly absorbing once you really get into it
        But you have to take the time to unlock most of your skills before it gets really good, early game is mostly just spacing and using your regular attacks

Anonymous

Oblivion. I didn’t even want to play it at first. Little did I know that it would become my biggest addiction.

Anonymous

Yakuza 0, I had just finished P5 and picked it up. Took me two years to finish the game but the final act had me hooked. Yakuza 0, Kiwami 1&2 are a perfect trilogy (playing 4 right now.

Anonymous
            Anonymous

very based image, thanks

Anonymous

AssCreed 3. For some reason it was the most fun I’ve had with the series once the days long tutorial finally finished. Can’t really explain why, the ship combat was grea, though. Much better than in Black Fag which I hated.

Anonymous

Deus Ex was like that for me. Tried it for the first time when I was going through my 90’s shooters phase since it was always mentioned in those sorts of circles, played halfway through the first level, went "Wtf this is so gay it’s nothing like Duke Nukem" and never touched it again for a couple of years.
        Then sometime later I got into a more story-focused stealth game type mood, and remembered Deus Ex seemed to kinda fit the bill. I booted it up, and 3 days later I was kicking myself for not having stuck with it before. Played it two more times right after, and then even played through The Nameless Mod just to get my fix. I didn’t understand anything about what was going on, but it was more Deus Ex so I didn’t even give a fuck.

Same sort of thing also happened with Dark Souls. Pirated it back when it was GFWL only, it didn’t play like I was expecting it to and I couldn’t get the saves to work, quit before even seeing the Asylum Demon, forgot about it for a couple of years, got in the mood for it later, and ended up devouring it in a couple of days. Fuck me, I wish I played it legit back in its hayday when the online was bustling. What a trip that must have been.

Anonymous

You should play both Nameless Mod plots. Don’t forget you can join the bad guys.

Also, the Devs are working on new levels for the nameless mod. They’re bundled with Deus ex revision

Anonymous

Actually, now that I think about it, the exact same thing happened for New Vegas too.
          >Wtf is this weird shooting system? Oh god I gotta trek through this whole ass empty desert? Why the fuck does Ganker love this so much?
          Then a few years after that
          >I could go for a slow paced RPG right now. Maybe I should give this another go
          >3 days later…
          >I GOT SPUUUURS THAT JINGLE JINGLE JANGLE hold up is that a vault over there? Fuck yeah this is great, I can’t wait to replay this every year for the rest of my life.
          I’ll never not be mad we never got a sequel of the same caliber, or that the frontier turned out to suck so much ass.

You should play both Nameless Mod plots. Don’t forget you can join the bad guys.

Also, the Devs are working on new levels for the nameless mod. They’re bundled with Deus ex revision

>the Devs are working on new levels for the nameless mod
          You fucking pooping me? God DAMN, after all this time?
          Welp, any excuse to reinstall Deus Ex is a good one anyway. But man, I never thought I’d revisit TNM anytime soon.
          Looking back on it, it really was legit cool for some fan-made thing about a website I didn’t even know anything about. There’s something I find really neat about those kinda mods based around internet communities, it’s like some sort of interactive museum for virtual cultures in a way.
          I think that why I loved Pokemon Clover too even though I don’t know anything about /vp/ or the pokemon community in general. The Super Mario Gankerorld games are great for this too.

Anonymous

underrail, i thought i was getting trolled when i started, but we zoner now

Anonymous

I think TWEWY has one of the slowest and dumbest openings ever, with half of the content/features locked behind Days and you don’t get full access to everything till halfway through the week.
        But after that it becomes a 10/10.

Anonymous

Stalker: SoC. Thought I got memed by Ganker and Ganker the first mission.

Anonymous

Metal Gear Solid V. I got the game randomly from a relative and did not know how to into stealth combat. My brother gave it his own go and it quickly clicked and the game is now one of my favorite games and got me into the rest of the series. The story is better in the other games but the gameplay is the best in MGSV

Anonymous

Tales of Berseria right now, I’m 20 hours in and it’s becoming less and less fun with each passing moment, especially knowing I have at least another 30 hours to go

Anonymous

That’s what happened with Tales of Arise. I wound up just dropping the difficulty to Easy to skip everything faster and get the main story done and forgotten with.

Anonymous

Lobotomy Corporation

Anonymous

Warframe

Anonymous

this but 600 hours instead of 30

Anonymous

A lot of RPGs can be like that if you figure out the system. Like they start easy but interesting, get challenging in the middle, then become boring and easy once you figure out how to destroy everything after unlocking and stacking all the right gear, passives, abilities, etc.

Anonymous

>what game
      Dude what if we extended 1 hour of content into a 10 hour copypaste grind lmao

Anonymous

Better than the last act where everything seems unfinished

Anonymous

Yeah I’m referring to the last act.

Anonymous

Tales of arise. That last 3rd of the game is shit and the combat started to get monotonous

Anonymous

Most games nowadays, they’re all 30 hours long full of filler and annoying shit.

Anonymous

Every GTA

Anonymous

hades
      jesus fucking christ why is "win a dozen times" a story mechanic

Anonymous

What did you expect out of a roguelike?

Anonymous

Pathfinder Wrath Of The Righteous

Anonymous

Sadly agreed, mostly becausre once you reach a t5 theres nothing much that cabn threaten you

Anonymous

Bayonetta 2 and Marlow Briggs. Both have spectacle intros never outdone in the rest of the game.

Anonymous

Funny you show witcher 3. I ended up installing mods to skip all the dialogue around 30 hours. I finished both DLCs in an hour or less after cutting out all the talking!
      Witcher 3 isn’t a game, it’s an interactive movie. Why the ratings are so high are beyond me, the story isn’t even good!

Anonymous

>it’s an interactive movie.
        Witcher 3 has horrible gameplay, but this is objectively untrue. It’s the closest thing to an RPG that we’ve had in recent years.

Anonymous

All cdpr games i played have horrible act3s: w3 w2 cy77
      Think they ran out of money for w2/w3,dunno about the others.

Anonymous

Literally every open world game ever. I’d be more interested in seeing a single counterexample.

Anonymous

Crosscode

Anonymous

Morrowind
      although granted, I’m going to finish the expansions sometime soon now that I’ve given it a rest for a couple of years.

Anonymous

I actually really liked Witcher 3 but eventually got burnt out during the Velen/Novigrad portions. Ended up not playing it for a month or two and then began enjoying it again when I reached Skellige. Both DLCs were pretty good as well.

Anonymous

Novigrad did it for me. Going on erands left and right around the city just got exhausting by the time I was done

Anonymous

Yeah. Novigrad had some interesting parts like the serial killer quests and Whoreson Junior/criminal underground. But damn, it had so much filler as well. Which I could have skipped, but I like to complete everything so it was partially my fault for getting exhausted.

Anonymous

for me its Persona and Divinity Original Sin

Novigrad was such a drag it almost made me quit the game. Skellige is good though so at least it picks up again

Anonymous

Tales of Arise

Anonymous

>being a storyfag
      mid/end game is usually way more engaging gameplay-wise than early game

Anonymous

Yakuza games

Anonymous

Darksiders 2. it took me 7 years to finish that game.

Anonymous

May I ask why? I liked Darksiders 1 but haven’t had a chance to play any of the others.

Anonymous

The game can be summed up as one long fetch quest. Very few story objectives have you do adventures or kill things for it’s own sake. You always have to get three of something. There is als oa good strentch of the game were you head to earth that’s takes away everything you like about the Darksiders series (The puzzles, the DMC-lite action) and replace it with a horde mode shooter.

The reason why it took me so long is because I would play, get bored, take a several month long break and decide to restart. Then the Deathinitive Edition came out so I started with that but that had glitches and problems were I lost like 2 hours of progress so I shelved it for a year. Then around 2019 I realized how long I’ve been trying to play it and decided to force myself through it, and then the shit with the land of the dead happened and I got so pissed that I shelved it for 6 months. I came back, and finished it.

On reflection the game is only like 25-30 hours, but it felt a fuck ton longer than that, even ignoring my hiatuses.

Anonymous

Literally Skyrim

Anonymous

Death Stranding, it’s got some really great aspects to it but most aren’t really fun.

Anonymous

Interesting. It was the complete opposite for me. I bought the game so I could shit on it with credibility, but ended up liking in more and more as I played. The upgrades make the game more enjoyable

Anonymous

New Vegas, AC Valhalla

Anonymous

dark souls 3

Anonymous

Almost every long-form RPG. This is why Fallout 1 is still one of the best RPGs ever made

Anonymous

Days Gone

Anonymous

this holy shit
        >last part of the game is just can you get this item for me? 20 times
        FUCK OFF

Anonymous

none… this is a very strange concept to me. i’ve had this happen with some books, but never vidya.

Anonymous

Genshin Impact

Anonymous

For me it was the opposite with every Witcher game.
      It took me 2-3 tries to get into all 3 games, and it still hasn’t happened for me for the 3rd one.

Anonymous

Hades. The game is a ton of fun at the start, but once you bring Persephone back to Hades, and then the game just kind of drags on. It was then that I just began skipping the dialogue because it ceased being interesting.

Anonymous

Xenogears

Anonymous

this. i’ve played for probably 8 hours and just cannot give a fuck anymore

Anonymous

30 fucking hours? You played this garbage for 30 fucking hours? I’m at 5 and I can’t nudge any more forward.

Anonymous

vtmb

Anonymous

Alien: Isolation

Anonymous

what mode are you playing on? game only gets harder going forward.

Anonymous

the core alien-nest was the exact moment the game became a chore to play.

Anonymous

Elite Dangerous

Anonymous

there was a scarface gta clone for the playstation 2 the first missions were awesome but later on you had to grind a bunch of respect or something by doing annoying side-quests and buying shit, it just bacame repetitive and boring

Anonymous

Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Anonymous

Horizon Zero Dawn but it was mostly my own fault, I did every single side quest and put the main story on hold.
      The side quests are dog shit and should be skipped bar a few like the hunting guild.
      By the time I tried to finish the story I was so sick of the game it became a struggle.

Anonymous

This but for every AC after Origins

Anonymous

Earthbound

Anonymous

Nier Automata.
      Having to replay the exact same fucking playthrough but as 9s to advance the story was torture.
      It was like NG+ but 10x terrible, 9S was boring if I did not know you had to slog through to advance the story I would have stopped playing.

Anonymous

>Having to replay the exact same fucking playthrough but as 9s to advance the story was torture.
        I didn’t mind 9S, I was enthralled by the story so I just rushed main quest and got to the new stuff very quickly. Now Nier Replicant playing the 2nd half 3 times minimum that was fucking shit, compounded with Ending E having you play half of the 1st half again.

Anonymous

>witcher 3
      >long
      >bad cuz exhausted

>cp77
      >short
      >bad cuz not enough

what gives?

Anonymous

Okami

Anonymous

I’m just glad they knew to end it around the 35 hour mark. All the raids and hunts that unlock near the end make it such a bore when the plot is ramping up.

Anonymous

i wish they kept the plot about escaping the island. Saving the word is soooo boring

Anonymous

a plenty does that and this is one the best reasons to pirate

Anonymous

>NOOOOO THERE’S TOO MUCH CONTENT NOW I’M NOT GOING TO PAY YOU BECAUSE YOU PUT IN TOO MUCH EFFORT

Anonymous

yes

Anonymous

I don’t even mind if you pirate, but don’t be an autist trying to defend yourself

Anonymous

Assassins creed odyssey
      I stupidly did the Atlantis dlc before the other one, now I can’t bring myself to care about it

Anonymous

Finished Atlantis dlc today, all in all, boring shit but the gameplay can be fun, i regret not just doing the main game then deleting it.

Anonymous

Witcher knowingly lets you finish the main story without doing most of the side quests
      Fact that you ignore that cause something is apparently making you into pussy for not doing these things is hilarious
      Meanwhile games like Dark Souls force you to engage in meaningless leveling up without story or anything, you literally cant progress unless you basicly die thousand times, and thats called a masterpiece

On top of these faults you attribute to witcher, would you make it into soul killing slog that souls games can be? make you force to do every single thing and call it an improvement? i dont think so

people really are fucking wierd, i get it, but dont start making grand gestures unless you know what you are talking about
      unless this whole topic is kind of bait, in that case blow me

Anonymous

>Dark Souls force you to engage in meaningless leveling up without story or anything, you literally cant progress unless you basicly die thousand times
        What the hell are you talking about? You can beat the game at level 1. You level as you please. The point of the game is to defeat enemies by observing their behavior, not to die a lot or beef up stats. How often you die is usually on you, not the game.

Anonymous

There is literally not even a single grind wall in the entirety of the Souls franchise, including the spin-offs.

The absolute state of Witcher-tards

Anonymous

Alien Isolation
      It really feels like it runs out of new stuff to do gameplay-wise by the time your reach the halfway point.
      But the worst was when I started noticing that most everything you do doesn’t even matter in the end.
      >Ripley! The thingamajig you spent 2 hours reaching turned out to be useless in defeating the alien! Now you need to go aaaall the way to the over side of the station to get me the whatchamacallit instead!
      Oh great. I’m really looking forward to spending even more time doing that only for it to end up failing too or you getting killed 2 minutes before I bring it back.
      Still liked the game for the most part, but man, it really feels like they could have cut like 1/3rd of it and it wouldn’t have suffered from that one bit.

Anonymous

Every open world game I enjoy. They never have enough variety of content for how much content there is, so if you like it a lot and begin doing a bunch of side content, by the time you go back to the main story you’ll realize that you’re doing the exact same shit you were just doing in the meaningless side quests, often in the same areas, against the same enemies, and it becomes a slog very quickly.
      I’m still trying to teach myself to focus on the main quest no matter how much I’m enjoying the game.

Anonymous

persona 4 and smt3

Anonymous

the witcher 3, fallout, oblivion etc. I tend to get bored after a while in most open world game if the combat is not very good

Anonymous

kingdoms of amalur. 1 hour of plot at the beginning followed by 40-50 hours of singleplayer MMO questing and then 1 hour of plot in the end.
      Seriously the level before the final boss has one of the NPCs deliver exposition about who the fuck the final boss is for the entire level, because you would have no idea otherwise.

Anonymous

DOS2 really ran out of steam in the later chapters.

Anonymous

Wasted hundreds of hours on this trash and i did not enjoy it for one second.

At least i pirated it and now i can shit on it freely, especially on the garbage story, without some shill claiming i did not get to some part of this rubbish that impressed his dumb ass. The only good part was uninstalling this piece of shit.

Anonymous

why are zoomers like this

Anonymous

He’s not wrong though, TW3 is soulless, all of its gameplay loops are generic and MMO-ified to a point where the game no longer has any identity outside of geralt’s character.

Anonymous

its an objectively bad game

Anonymous

Like what, retard?

Anonymous

Incapable of emotional investment in characters and their motivations.
            Witcher 3 has awful gameplay by today’s standards but the world and dialogue/story is better than anything in the past 10 years.

Anonymous

This. Games like TW3 aren’t about gameplay but soulless zoomers will never understand it.

Anonymous

>Games like TW3 aren’t about gameplay

So games like TW3 are inherently bad, got it.

Anonymous

>even CDPR realized their game isn’t an RPG anymore so they changed the description
                  CP77 is nowhere close to Witcher 3 in terms of anything so it’s great that they changed the description.
                  It’s a giant middle finger to people who expected an RPG game, though.

Anonymous

this. i love witcher 3 and cyberpunk was so bad i couldn’t believe it lol

Anonymous

They’re both Action Adventure psuedo RPG’s based around questing and meaningless dialogue choices.

You could argue TW3 has better characters and a more well written narrative, but as GAMES they seem about on par.

Anonymous

Except the world is generic, inconsistent and poorly executed, the story is generic, inconsistent and poorly executed and the characters are generic, inconsistent and poorly executed… just like the generic, inconsistent and poorly executed source material.

Anonymous

Your post speaks more about yourself than it does about the game itself. You have the right to your own opinion but everything you say is just a subjective opinion with no weight behind it.
                It’s sad you didn’t find enjoyment in the game but that’s hardly the game’s fault.

Anonymous

have you even played the first two games? I know you havent you little retard

Anonymous

Hollow Knight

You could remove half the locations in the game and it would actually be better for it.

Anonymous

Literally untrue you hideous virgin. Go die.

Anonymous

>The same exact area as the last three but now it’s green

Anonymous

i’m sure this game is great but the art style just sucks so much ass i can’t even look at it. can’t be fucked to play a flash game

Anonymous

It’s alright but don’t bother. It’s only offering to the Metroidvania genre is it’s bloated length and pretentious Dark Souls story.

Anonymous

TES and Fallout

Anonymous

Fallout New Vegas. Beginning of game is kino, then it just drops off. The DLCs are mostly a joke as well, especially the reddit one.

Anonymous

XC2. 20 hours in and I’m done.

Anonymous

looks like the witcher 3

Anonymous

darkest dungeon but make it 4 hours in
      no rrason to make the game such a grindfest

Anonymous

The sad thing is that DD used to be fun, but they decided that any working player tactics shouldn’t be allowed.
        It’s so sad when the developers, instead of making the game more engaging, simply decide to nerf player creativity.

Anonymous

Yakuza Kiwami did that to me.

But to be fair it would’ve gone by faster if I was fooling around with the mini games

Anonymous

Pic related
      I played it for like 3 hours and was like "Jesus Christ this is very overhyped"

Anonymous

TW3 definitely.
      I can play most JRPGs to completion and immediately go back got a NG+ run, too. The witcher was just a pain to play.

Anonymous

Most games released in the past decade.

Anonymous

Game was great. But on directors cut the pacing is not great, and it would benefit from being a shorter experience

Anonymous

Once you do the story of act 1 in your first playthrough the game is sorta over.

Ive tried doing secondary playthroughs with different builds and backgrounds, but its really not that engaging gameplay wise after the first run.

Anonymous

the entire witcher series

they fucking suck

Anonymous

ANY game that has sidequests theyre gay as shit and serve nothing but to trick people into thinking theyre actually playing a good game. I think the fallout series (not counting 3 or 4) are the only games in human history to do side quests well. Probably because they had soul put into them and werent outsourced to some street shitters to do the same copy and paste fetch quests a thousand times. kinda like how the witcher 3 did

Anonymous

DMoMM,
      it doesn’t help the fact that i hate the Ubisoft brand of might and magic, but after the underground section, to me, felt like a slog, only exception were the final two sections that somehow was more enjoyable, but the rest was down right awful, i always liked Arx Fatalis more.

Anonymous

Tales of Arise, but it started being an absolute drag far far sooner than 30h in

Anonymous

every single asscreed, but after 10 hours

Anonymous

Death Stranding

By the time you get to the mountains, the game has long overstayed its welcome.

Anonymous

Okami, literally

Anonymous

For me most recently it was Fallout 4. Everything seemed so scattered, the world became too repetitive (mostly), and feeling as if I was supposed to help every fucking outpost for the Minutemen ruined the pacing for me.

Anonymous

Pathfinder: Kingmaker.

Anonymous

Battletech and Dark Souls 2 come to mind

Anonymous

>Every Ubisoft Open World Game
      Every Ubisoft Open World Game
      >Every Ubisoft Open World Game
      Every Ubisoft Open World Game

Anonymous

SNEED NOOOOOOOO

Anonymous

How on earth to you get drawn into a ubislop game? For that matter why are you even starting them to begin with?

Anonymous
        Anonymous

Filtered

Anonymous
      Anonymous

Far too many to count.

Anonymous

Subnautica

Anonymous

All of them.
      30+ hour long games are only 30+ hours due to a bunch of tedious padding, monotonous activity and languid ‘side’ content.

Anonymous

Okami
      By the time I got to the Kamui portion of the game and it actually started to get somewhat challenging I was completely sick of it and just wanted it to be over

Anonymous

Brutal Legend

Anonymous

The Witcher 1. Shit gets so boring once you hit Vizima. It’s back and forth back and forth back and forth across the map like a good little errand boy.

Anonymous

Witcher 3 lol

Anonymous

xD

Anonymous

The latest god of war

Anonymous

Kingmaker holy fuck
      >set out on an adventure with new friends!
      >solve local problems
      >travel the land and have random encounters
      >dungeon crawling
      >set up your new barony, congratulations on ruling this new country
      >325235728857 events per month, timeskips, ASSIGN TREASURER, YOUR REGEANT FAILED TO QUELL THE LOCAL MONSTER ATTACKS, A VISITOR AWAITS IN YOUR THRONE ROOM, TIME REMAINING UNTIL NEXT UPDATE: 14 DAYS,

Anonymous

Literally every Dark Souls including the original

Shit games, incredible how so many people keep up the facade of these games being goog

Anonymous

this but zelda.

Anonymous

They are good and they’re better than your favorite game. Cope.

Anonymous

Is it possible to do a full on signs build in W3 Deathmarch?

Anonymous

Horizon Zero Dawn

It’s a fun game to breeze through but taking the completionist approach was a mistake.

Anonymous

Odin Sphere
      Nier Replicant

Viewing 101 reply threads
  • The forum ‘A haunted junk yard’ is closed to new topics and replies.