What games have filtered you, Ganker?

Home Forums A haunted junk yard What games have filtered you, Ganker?

• This topic has 230 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 7 months ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 118 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous

What games have filtered you, Ganker?

Anonymous

not being a lolicon
      way too hard

Anonymous

Get in the car chud

Anonymous

Me on the left

Anonymous

Source?

Anonymous

Once upon a time in hollywood

Anonymous

what a strange artist name

Anonymous

If it was Once Upon a Time in Holywood that girl would have hairy armpits, but unfortunately in that drawing she’s missing her only attractive feature.

Anonymous
            Anonymous
              Anonymous

Huh, weird guy

Anonymous

Oh, so it’s masuda. Thanks.

Anonymous

His tropical pr*t**n blowjob set of art is amazing

Anonymous

creep

Anonymous

Mahjong in the yakuza series filters me
      I think Iโ€™m too brainlet to learn it

Anonymous

match series of 3 and one pair and eventually with luck you’ll get all the trophies

Anonymous

>Ni-Oh
      Looked like Dark Souls 2 but even worse

Anonymous

Yeah I played the Nioh demo, beat both bosses and said "no fuck this".

Anonymous

Persona 3 and 1. Autistic grinding is not fun when the battle song is the fucking same everytime but you must keep sound on if you wanna hear the overworld music

Anonymous

i found the constant BABYBABYBABY funny but i get why you got annoyed

Anonymous

did you try burning the bread?

Anonymous

Persona 2 for me.

Anonymous

Persona 1 is almost unplayable without a turbo mode + savestates. Whoever managed to beat the original game back in the ps1 days without a guide deserves a medal.

Anonymous

>Unlimited Saga PS2
      >Natural Doctrine PS3
      >Malicious PS3 (really, how the fuck you play this game??)
      >almost every single RTS

Anonymous

yeah, malicious’ final boss is straight up RNG bullshit.
        …or the flying ship.

Anonymous

Dorf Fort, I don’t want to play the casualized version, but I’m not autistic enough to be able to remember what all the symbols are.

Anonymous

came to post this.
        i love hearing DF2 stories, but i can’t be arsed to get into the game myself.

Anonymous

Ninja Gaiden
      FTL

Anonymous

Kingdom Come filtered me hard. Not even having infinite money and the best gear compensates for the lack of skill, feels bad man

Anonymous

where did you throw in the towel?

Anonymous

dota/league, im both too stupid and uninterested to learn that shit

Anonymous

Metroid Dread currently
      it seems every power up I get makes me stuck for another hour
      Just got the Super Dash shit and it’s fun, I’m not giving up, but being constantly lost is spiritually taxing

Anonymous

my advice for dread is that it is much simpler than it seems
        if you’re stuck the answer is the obvious solution
        you never have to back track very far

Anonymous

that’s the problem I’m facing
          I see WHERE I can use my power on the map, just not where close to me.
          Like, yeah, there’s a door I can run through fucking on the other side of the map, but that’s obviously not where I’m supposed to go to advance.
          So I’m scouring the map looking at every nook and cranny near me
          Last time I got filtered was by a crack in the wall I needed to roll up into a ball and get inside, and the ground would fall from under me. Part of me thought "wow that’s retarded, how was I supposed to know?" but there was a gap directly under it, so in hind sight it was kinda obvious. I’m a fucking brainlet is what I’m getting at

Anonymous

At least you’re self aware, I’m sure you’ll do fine.

Anonymous

>filtered by getting lost in the most linear Metroid game ever
        Just keep going forward, it looks like there’s a big map to explore, and hypothetically there is if you want to backtrack at the end to get stray powerups, but in reality the whole game is a single carefully curated path from start to finish. The answer is always right in front of you or a few rooms over where [obvious block you can now break] is visible on your minimap. Any time you can access a new area, go to it, that’s it.

Anonymous

To this day I have zero interest in continuing Re-Chain of Memories or Uncharted/Last of Us on PS3
        They’re just boring

melanoid thats what Metroid is all about, no shit you’re gonna get lost at first

Anonymous

dark sousl

Anonymous

any turn based game

Anonymous

Celeste? I’m just not in platformers that much I guess

Anonymous

la putana

Anonymous

Sunset Overdrive. I thought it’ll play like a whacky infamous but it was no fun.

Anonymous

Can’t remember the last time Ibgot filtered by difficulty since I usually will bash my head against a wall continuously if I think I just need to get good.
      I’m more likely to get filtered by games that are boringly simple and don’t have engaging mechanics, which is a shame because I’m sure some of them were genuinely good games and I just didn’t have the time or patience…

Anonymous

Dragon Quest 11 awful music and length filtered me. After like 40 hours I felt like I was going nowhere.

Anonymous

>awful music
        c’mon it wasn’t that bad
        it was mediocre at worst
        it was just bad compared to other Dragon Quest music

Anonymous

Yes it is. It tries too hard to stand out and it makes staying in one place for more than 5 minutes painful. It’s much better to have a subtle, forgettable music bank that goes unnoticed than the annoying piece of shit they did on that game.

Anonymous

>3 or 4 music tracks the entire fucking game
          >Shitty low quality version on ps4
          >Characters are all bland one note sentences given form.
          >Plot is barebones
          >Gameplay is offensively simple.
          I dropped it after finishing act 2.

Anonymous

Yes it is. It tries too hard to stand out and it makes staying in one place for more than 5 minutes painful. It’s much better to have a subtle, forgettable music bank that goes unnoticed than the annoying piece of shit they did on that game.

Xenoblade Chronicles 2. They went from a wonderfully crafted world, interesting characters and plot and godly music to hiring hentai artists to bait coomer into a pseudo gacha cringe fest.

Most JRPGs with a few exceptions. I find them boring.

Gate of Thunder
        Punch-Out!!
        Ghosts ‘n Goblins

Where is this from? Actual anime? Is she a lazy nerd or something?

Anonymous

>anime
          not sure if it’s an anime yet, but it’s a manga about a demon lord’s second in command getting sent to the human world
          they live off of magic, and the magic in the air is super thin, so she can only use her true powers i.e. be grown up, for a short amount of time, which she needs to use to work to support herself, while also trying to collect shattered pieces of the magic crystal she needs to go back to her own world. More crystals she finds, the more magic she has, which allows her to not fuck up as much.
          Or at least that’s the idea, but she fucks up a lot. this picture describes her best.

>IT’S JUST SACKS OF FAT
          womanlet cope

Anonymous

Hm, interesting. I thought it was kind of generic anime/manga about absolutely nerdy girl with some shallow romance and that’s it, maybe I’m confusing things (girl with a orange cape?).
            I’ll look around, thanks.

Anonymous

nah, it’s just loli adventures basically

Anonymous

its like anime rugrats basically

Anonymous

you are thinking of Umaru

Anonymous

Best girl Jahy’s show.

Anonymous

She filtered me. In the end, I had to go in with all of the buffs from the town, or I just couldn’t do it.

Anonymous

Did you make sure to use up all your items beforehand and unequip all your badges?
        Because that’s the strat.

Anonymous

Dwarf Fortress
      That UI, that FUCKING UI, man

Anonymous

CDDA is even worse. I actually play DF but CDDA is a no-go zone for me.

Anonymous

what filtered me in CDDA was the endless amount of bullshit that got me killed, there’s just so much shit to learn and look out for
          >after getting eaten by zombies about 10 times I finally managed to find a canoe
          >loot some houses and fill the canoe with supplies, thinking I made it and I can finally start playing the game
          >sentient M249 machine gun on a bridge shreds me to pieces
          >restart and by sheer luck instantly find another canoe
          >2 zombie shark suddenly appear out of the depths and eat me
          >restart in a forest cabin
          >a mutant hornet in the other side of the realm spots me and zooms over to me and hits me like 5 times in one turn
          >restart on a farm and instantly spot a shimmering portal
          >walk up to it and get teleported inside a grain silo
          >suddenly there’s a thousand noises coming from the outside
          >grain silo gets demolished and the silo is filled with about 30 eldritch monsters ripping me shreds

Anonymous

Movement is unbelievably clunky to me, I just couldn’t get into it no matter how many times I tried

Anonymous

Noita
      I’ve finished the ""final"" boss a couple of times, but never had a godly run.
      I don’t even have the greek leters to begin with

Anonymous

AAA JAHY SAMA CUTE

Anonymous

yoou’re mom’s pussy, exclusive to the PS5 because it’s like watching a movie due to how wide and blown out it is

Anonymous

None, I am very good at games ๐Ÿ™‚

Anonymous

Noita
      I realized the fun of the game was more geared towards autistic wand tinkering which takes way to long to get to since you have to spend an hour exploring shit
      also the mysteries, side objectives, and parrallel worlds are just autistic most of the time

Anonymous

I LOVE JAHY-SAMA

Anonymous

Was easy enough getting to the part with the tools but a couple of janky ass gaps and the struggle to do basic shit made me not want to get good at it.

Anonymous

dont mind me just posting better boy(girl)

Anonymous

ni oh 2
      too much bloat
      stances, stance combos, ki pulses, enemies getting enraged, areas where ki doesnt regen, fighting multiple enemies nearly impossible
      i dont feel like gitting gud with so many systemsin place for such small gratification so now i just install dark souls 2 and play through that one for the xth time

Anonymous

jrpgs in general., they take too long to complete and they are tedious to play

Anonymous

OG X-com and System Shock
      I’m just too lazy to read a pdf of the manual and learn the controls and stuff

Anonymous

Mahjong in yakuza
      Dragon Quest out of boredom
      Sekiro’s final boss

Anonymous

I just wanted to solve puzzles in a big spooky mansion, but the controls for this game are actually painful

I wish they’d give it a real remaster like the rest of the series got.

Anonymous

I don’t think I’ll ever understand how people have such difficulty with tank controls.

Anonymous

This. It’s like controlling a remote control toy car. I don’t know why they have to self-insert just to see things from another perspective.

Anonymous

But you can change it to zoomer controls though. Should be somewhere in the settings.

The movement is fine, doesn’t really make a difference to me if it’s tank controls or not, it’s the fucking aiming of guns, that’s what’s painful.

Anonymous

Huh, doesn’t REmake autoaim by default, you only really need to aim when you want a headshot with the shotgun which is just holding up and waiting for them to get close enough.

Anonymous

In Hard it doesn’t aim for you if I remember correctly. That might be the mode he started with

Anonymous

I think you can still turn it on. Its been a minute but I’ve played the game on normal and hard and I don’t remember hard being much different other than enemies just dealing more damage

Anonymous

You can’t start with hard on REmake, the three settings on new game are very easy, easy, and normal. hard is unlocked by beating it. it’s kinda dumb but very easy wasnt in the original release

Anonymous

Is the shotgun the only gun headshots matter with? I keep shooting the fucking ceiling with the handgun. And all the zombies are bullet sponges that just get back up. Jill has a knife, why can’t I just cut their heads off after they’re down or something. Why do they get back up stronger if I kill them enough times.

I mean to be fair my first Resident Evil game was 7, I just wanted to go back and play the rest of the series. I think I might just hate third person shooters though. Shooters are perfect for first person, Metal Gear Solid is probably the only third person game I actually like.
              I haven’t actually played any of the remakes of the other games but I’ve watched my friend playing the remakes of 2 and 3 and the original 4 and the combat does look a lot better than it does in 1.
              But even in 7 I hated all the useless trash enemies, the puzzles were fun, the exploration was fun, the bosses were fun, but the random junk enemies that infinitely respawn just felt like they were thrown in to pad out the game’s difficulty.

Anonymous

Yea, I think handguns can do headshots but its not really likely, I would never recommend changing your aim unless youre headshotting with a shotgun. Also the knife caries heavily by game and its pretty useless in RE1, get it out of your inventory. Only normal zombies will get back up after you kill them but you should’ve already gotten a tutorial on that. You have to burn them with a lighter and gas, gas tanks are found around the mansion mostly in save rooms. Unlike 7 its not ideal to kill every enemy, you don’t have enough ammo and obviously zombies are much worse after you’ve killed them once so if you can move around one without killing it do so.

Anonymous

If you play on normal or easy, the aiming is automatic. So even if the enemy is behind you, there’s no problem, the game spins you around and aims for you.

Anonymous

But you can change it to zoomer controls though. Should be somewhere in the settings.

Anonymous

This too, hit select I think and go into the settings, you can change the controls in the HD versions so that the character just moves in whatever direction you aim the stick, its like DMC

Anonymous

Minecraft.

The realization that I’m a death plague really killed it for me. Just the fact that I walk into a village basically means I’ve indirectly killed all the villagers due to the way spawns work. I was always excited when I saw a new village because it meant I wasn’t alone in the minecraft world. But not very long after, I noticed less and less villagers, until they all became ghost towns. And that’s after putting torches everywhere and fighting back zombies/skeletons that make their way into these villages.

It wasn’t until much later did I notice enemies spawning where I didn’t expect them, and even the villagers themselves turning into undead right before my very eyes. Then I realized that all the undead villagers I’ve seen were probably caused in part by me. I killed them. At that point I didn’t want to bring any more suffering to Minecraft so I stopped playing. Fuck that game and the way it spawns shit. Why did it have to kill everything around me?

Anonymous

Fallout 2 filtered me hard but I’m going to try again

Anonymous

I believe in you anon.

Anonymous

Xenoblade Chronicles 2. They went from a wonderfully crafted world, interesting characters and plot and godly music to hiring hentai artists to bait coomer into a pseudo gacha cringe fest.

Anonymous

based post

Anonymous

>IT’S JUST SACKS OF FAT
        womanlet cope

Anonymous

Rhythm Tengoku

Feels bad

Anonymous

HOLY SHIT I DID IT
        AND EVEN GOT A SUBERB
        The key was to close my eyes, the lyrics were always subconsciously throwing me off

Anonymous

Time for dreadful remix 2

Anonymous

OH HELL FUCKING NO

Anonymous

IL-2 Sturmovik. I don’t really want to fly a plane.
      Antechamber. I don’t really want to solve puzzles.
      Star Wars: Dark Forces. I don’t really want to play a level over and over again to master it.
      Crusader Kings II.I don’t really want to read.

Anonymous

Most JRPGs with a few exceptions. I find them boring.

Anonymous

This. I’ve begun so many, but finished so few. At some point battles become a grind and bosses become sponges and it’s just not worth continuing.

Anonymous

>ahh please stop! I’m not an N64 controller!

Anonymous

every fighting game ever

Anonymous

Gate of Thunder
      Punch-Out!!
      Ghosts ‘n Goblins

Anonymous

Huh, i remember beating punch out wii and then TKOing champions mode soda popinski, without a ko on my end

Anonymous

La-Mulana, puzzles too hard had to look up online.

Anonymous

this

Anonymous

FF8

Anonymous

battlefront 2
      THE GODDAMN FLYING SECTIONS ARE POISON TO MY MIND

Anonymous

Any turn-based game except Heroes 3.
      Also point and click adventure games.

I just don’t have the patience

Anonymous

FIRE EMBLEM THREE HOUSES ON MADNESS
      AND IF SOMEONE HERE SAYS THAT HAS BEAT THAT SHIT
      I DON’T BELIEVE YOU

Anonymous

hardest difficulty in FE is usually a meme anyway

Anonymous

Usually amounts to tedium rather than actual difficulty. I still remember the worst part of RD was having to manually count the blocks the enemy could move, because making the threat zone invisible makes the game more challenging? It’s not like I don’t still get the same information, it’s just more mind numbing.

Anonymous

that and forcing you to rely on the busted units like Lunatic+ in Awakening being essentially about Frederick being lucky for 5 chapters until Chrom and Robin catch up

Anonymous

Yeah for most of the games the first few chapters are anywhere from challenging to total bullshit, but then the rest of the game just isn’t balanced and it’s still the same FE. They’d need to change what the enemies do to make the harder modes actually hard.

Anonymous

but awakening has not a time limit
              if you fail a battle in three houses because you have not strong units you have to replay from an old save to perform better(and one week in three houses it’s at least 3 hours of gameplay)

Anonymous

you can solo it with Byleth on silver snow, probably easier than playing normally

Anonymous

>filtered by 3h
        maddening wasn’t even that bad

Anonymous

They Bleed Pixels
      Axiom Verge

Anonymous

Children of the dead earth

Anonymous

jahy is fucking boring

Anonymous

real life

Anonymous

>p2w garbage
        Not worth playing.

Anonymous

Terraria expert mode. Couldn’t beat skeletron. I miss the days when this game was a sandbox and not an adventure game framed within a sandbox.

Anonymous

Terraria bosses are mostly about preparation

Anonymous

Dark Souls 3.

Anonymous

Sekiro. Combat clicked for me at some point, but I just didn’t want put up with the difficulty over the course of the entire game. Its a fantastic game, just not for me I guess.

Anonymous

>Combat clicked for me at some point, but
        Did it really? Once I truly understood how to play during the old man fight the rest of the game was pure fun. Only exception was Isshin at the very end which took a good couple hours of attempts, but even that was satisfying to get over.

Anonymous

Project Diva on Extreme

I just can’t do the fast runs of notes

Anonymous

The original Metal Gear. Confused the shit out of me.

Anonymous

boring games

Anonymous

Jahy shouldn’t never gotten an anime adaptation to filter you brain-dead anime Redditors. Some things deserve to be gatekeeped.

Anonymous

And she didn’t never got one.

Anonymous

Megaman 3, 9, and 10. I can’t get through all the robot masters in the first two, but Wily’s Castle filters me in 10.

Anonymous

In a bad way Darkest Dungeon. Love the art, style and overall vibe but the "gameplay" ruin it all for me. In a good way though F-Zero GX story mode, instead I learn the maps on Grand Prix (which is WAY easier) and by the time I gave the story another try I knew how to drift and play in general enough to complete it. F-Zero GX story mode isn’t a tutorial, it is the reward for learning the game as far as I see it.

Anonymous

Fighting games

Anonymous

MMOs. I’ve played shitty games, I’ve played skinnerbox games, I’ve played soulless games, but never in my life have I felt so insulted by these hollow chore simulator. They are supposed to be as much an adventure as an RPG, but the raw amount of fuckers flying around at all time breaks all sense of immersion, it’s like hyping up climbing mount Everest only to realize someone paved a fucking highway to the peak, and now there’s a billion tourists leisurely doing what was supposed to be an exhilarating, unique experience.

Anonymous

That’s not being filtered, that’s realizing the game is genuinely shit at its very core and choosing not to waste your time.

Anonymous

ask about that in any mmo circle and they will all tell you that you’ve been filtered, for better or for worse

Anonymous

The only people still in "MMO circles" are mindbroken Stockholm Syndrome victims desperately trying to recapture the simple joys of mass multiplayer in the Runescape and early WoW days by playing essentially reskinned versions of those same games with mechanics that haven’t been seriously updated since they were designed to run on dial-up connections.

Anonymous

t. filtered

Anonymous

jaehee’s anime flopped
      deal with it
      Action/violence > slice of life

Anonymous

>play shit game
      >quit because it’s shit
      >lol filtered
      it never ends

Anonymous

>remembering all that time i spent wandering around helpless in La Mulana and even the sequal

Anonymous

Fighting games

Anonymous

Finally, some /a/ seasonal shitposting, it’s kinda fallen out of popularity ever since Niggatoro

Anonymous

what do peple mean by "the gameplay clicked" in sekiro? what is the click

Anonymous

its a great movie featuring adam sandler

Anonymous

They figured out how to rhythm parry Lady Butterfly/Mada Baba, once you can clear her phase 1 with nothing but parry, curbstomp and shuriken to knock her out of the air then you’ve basically mastered the key elements of the game (parry, Perilous, using items to cuck bosses)

Anonymous

The "click" is that you aren’t supposed to dodge and peck at the enemies’ health like in Dark Souls, you’re supposed to face them head-on and aggressively parry/attack until it breaks their defenses. Not being afraid to push your own poise near its limits to get there.

Anonymous

Hades. It just wasn’t fun to play.

Anonymous

This lil nigga right here

Anonymous

Fallout New Vegas over how fucking boring the first 30 mins are

Anonymous

Dungeon Encounters. I’m not this much of an autist to be compelled to fill in tiles for 100+ hours

Anonymous

The only game that has ever filtered me was Demon’s Souls but that was because i was trying to roleplay as a sneaky thief so i allocated all my levels to luck and was using a shitty rapier
      Later i played it again roleplaying as a wizard and the game was a breeze

Anonymous

Unironically competitive Overwatch.
      I get to the top 10% in pretty much any competitive game I play, be it Dota2, CSGO or Wow arena, but was only able to get gold in OW.

Anonymous

you basically need friends/luck with teammates to get rank in overwatch because it’s impossible to carry, as the game is extremely poorly-designed

Anonymous

>team game with designated roles
          >the fact that one player can’t carry is bad design
          OW has made a lot of really dumb design decisions, but that isn’t one of them.

Anonymous

autistically trying to streamline how everyone should play and forcing you to lose because of something that you couldn’t control if solo is terrible design

Anonymous

>autistically trying to streamline how everyone should play
              Yes, role queue, combining DPS and defense etc. are bad design.
              >forcing you to lose because of something that you couldn’t control if solo
              That’s part of the core game design. Characters do have different roles, and obviously you can’t win no matter how good you are if the rest of your team is shit. It’s not team deathmatch where everyone has the same goal, you inherently need to do a few different things at once to win. You can’t "carry" pushing the point by sniping everyone as Widow or vice versa, no single character/player can do everything that needs to be done all at once.

Anonymous

>Gold in overwatch
        He thinks his twitch shooting is gonna get him free rank points

Anonymous

that’s funny
        opposite problem
        I such at every game I ever play basically, but got to diamond in OW
        Diamond ain’t really omega impressive or anything, but it’s enough to destroy randoms but truly skilled players beat me

Anonymous

Touhou games and shmups in general. There’s a certain threshold of difficulty that I just can’t surmount, no matter how much I try

Anonymous

Mount and Blade Warband because I’m a filthy Xskeleton, fucking aiming is hard on a gamepad.

Anonymous

La Mulana

Anonymous

La Mulana would be much more bearable if information was actually saved to your character’s computer, so you could quickly reference the riddles

Anonymous

it’s the controls for me. Castlevania shifted controls for a reason once it turned into an adventure series. But La Mulana sticks with the NES style controls

Anonymous

MHrise demo magnamalo

Anonymous

Doom Eternal, I beat the first Marauder but it was such a damn hassle I uninstalled because I knew he becomes a recurring enemy.

Anonymous

you never fight more than one at a time in the main game, so I wouldn’t worry about it

Anonymous

That DLC in Hollow Knight that’s nothing but boss rushes (forgot the name). I didn’t give it a lot of tries though.

Anonymous

titan quest 2nd boss

Anonymous

Divinity original sin 2

Anonymous

guys don’t tell him about the volcano boss with 9ap a turn

Anonymous

Hard filtered? Frostpunk, rimworld was surprisingly fine though, need to work on all skills to learn harder modes
      Lightly filtered? Until we die, then again the game never explains shit and is a balancing nightmare, and i did beat it in 7ish hours

Anonymous

Kingdom Come Deliverance on console. You cannot actually do combat as intended with a controller, it’s straight up broken.

Anonymous

I bet you got your ass beat by the old man and had to go crying about not getting the nails

Anonymous

I even died running to Talmberg.

Anonymous

Planescape Torment for obvious reasons

Anonymous

>Do all the retarded requirements to unlock secret stage
      >Don’t actually beat said stage
      Fucking hell.

Still mad after all these years.

Anonymous

You just needed to git gud, anon.
        Tbf I feel like the first corridor is complete bullshit and whether I won or not depended solely on how I did there, everything else can be manageable if difficult, having 20 angels on your ass while debris falls is impossible to maneuver confidently.

Anonymous

The Surge 1 because the oddly giant, empty levels, encounter design and random hyperarmor NPCs get pissed me off too much. The start of the 2nd real level has you go down a winding staircase and the way the camera works it hides enemies just sitting their with one hit kill hammers to get some cheap kills in and I just deleted the game after it.

Age of Decadence because "hardcore RPG" means having a guide open that tells you the exact points to have in the exact stats in order to solve encounters. A combat build needs to a guide to find the absolute correct order to do everything in the hub or they die. It’s fucking annoying and that’s not what an RPG should be.

Anonymous

kingdom hearts 2

i played as a kid and even then i cringed hard at the little mermaid song part, i had the fear my parents would walk into my room at any second and think i was gay or some shit, i simply returned it to blockbuster before i beaten it

Anonymous

That’s incredible anon

Anonymous

Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous
      My brain is too small to properly strategize with the billion abilities every character has in a CRPG.

Anonymous

Nioh

Anonymous

Noita

Anonymous

Gothic’s controls and yet everyone on Ganker keeps jerking it off as the best game ever.

Anonymous

They are really easy, anon. You can say that you hated them, but if they filtered you I have bad news.

Anonymous

Dark Souls. I just don’t enjoy them, but I can play through games like Ghosts n Goblins no problem. For some reason DS feels like a chore to play.

Anonymous

Pussy Faggot: The Bitch Game.

Anonymous

why is this little girl so erotic??

Anonymous

She’s not. She’s for fatherly protection.

Anonymous

oh she’ll make me a father alright, I’ll see to that

Anonymous

she is also a full grown 10000 year old demon queen. not in the usual bullshit way either she actually transforms, and the smol one is not her default.

Noita

hello respawn screen my old friend, its time to talk with you again.

Anonymous

>smol
          stop talking like a faggot
          and good, that means I get have secks with the little form, and lick her feet, but her big form is able to do wifely duties.
          God tier waifu

Anonymous

smol smol smol smol smol
            make me faggot

Anonymous

>make me faggot
              I can’t make you a faggot, you already are

Anonymous

>calls somebody a faggot for using smol
            >uses secks
            get a load of this faggot

Anonymous

The Witness.
      I beat it but I cheated and watched a tutorial for the last 5-10% of the game.
      The puzzles didn’t even feel challenging, it just felt more like "stand in the right place and angle your camera" rather than an actual puzzle game (I know that’s the point of the game hence why I was filtered).

Anonymous

outer wilds. shit’s just another walking simulator and people were praising it as the second coming of jesus

Anonymous

how much did you play?
        I want to know exactly what filtered you about, because I don’t think you know what a
        >walking simulator
        is

Anonymous

And motherly too sometimes.

Anonymous

fallout 1 and 2 i cant do it

Anonymous

1 is short and easy stop being a faggot and do it

Anonymous

Tales of Vesperia, the dull plot and characters did me in.

Anonymous

Hollow Knight and The Witcher 3
      i played a lot of hollow knight and had a bit of fun but i kind of gave up on it but i might give it a try again sometime
      i genuinely do not enjoy playing the witcher, itโ€™s just not the game for me

Anonymous

Nioh 2
      It feels completely unfair sometimes, and when I win it feels like pure luck, it never really feels satisfying

Anonymous

La-Mulana
      started using a guide half-way through. The amount of note-taking that game demands would have made the game end up feeling like some kind of actual job.

Anonymous

Also any kind of RTS or MOBA in a competitive context filters me. Too much stuff going on too fast for me to process the situation or what I should be doing.
        I have good reflexes and timing, but I’m very slow when it comes to quickly analyzing a rapidly-changing gamestate with lots of variables and making decisions.
        I can beat my friends in chess, but not with a short timer like in bullet chess.

Anonymous

Demonโ€™s Souls. Took every fiber of my being to beat Flame Lurker and I didnt care to play anymore after that

Anonymous

Can’t do it.

Anonymous

house of the dead 2 with all difficulty sliders maxxed is literally not possible

Anonymous

Only if you’re on an OG arcade box

Anonymous

Morrowind, I was a few hours in until some undead poopyhole scratched me and drained all of my strength leaving me with negative carryweight. Also you are slow as fuck, coming from someone that just finished Gothic

Anonymous

>Death’s Gambit comes out
      >It’s mildly popular, i liked it
      >Fast forward to a few days ago
      >Play the game again
      >The game is hard as balls, harder mode bosses make me bleed out of every orifice imaginable, couldn’t even beat them all
      >still lock myself in the bad ending (have to play through the game again)
      kill me

Anonymous

I’ve got 90 hours in Dark Souls Remastered, but the game constantly filters me even after I go through sections I was good at before.

I parry spammed Gwyn on my first run, but even after 10 deaths I can’t replicate this.
      I died to Four Kings like 8 times on my first run, but now I just tank them with Havel.
      Sometimes I die to Moonlight Butterfly even though it’s the easiest boss.
      I love Painted World of Ariamis but Priscilla scares the living shit out of me.
      Died to Gwyndolin once, have never died to Sif, but I’ve died to Taurus Demon maybe 12 times total.
      Not to mention the weird deaths which come out of nowhere. Getting one-shot by the slowest attacks from black knights; getting telefragged by a golem or those blighttown diverse folk.
      Oh and the big house in New Londo Ruins. Fuck that shit, dude. You have to lure the ghosts out one by one, there’s no other way unless you make a mad dash to the roof and somehow get all the way up to the Sealer just tanking any hits along the way.

Anonymous

i don’t think you understand what filtered means
        also you sound like a soiman

Anonymous

How do I sound like a soiman lmao

Anonymous

This is what happens when you let newfags in and don’t tell them to LURK MOAR, and ban them if they get uppity when told to do so.

Anonymous

>Seething this much because someone didn’t fit your autistic description of a thread theme
            Filtered can mean many things. You do not need to go on a fucking tirade, holy shit man

Anonymous
              Anonymous

i’m the first guy. relax, soidude. vent it all out

Anonymous

every single fucking day some poopyhole gotta have a problem about nothing and start a flamewar, fuck off.

Anonymous

I went out on a limb and tried a random strategy game I found on GOG. Ended up playing The Settlers 2, and I have no idea how to win this at all.
      It’s the only strategy game I’ve played where you have almost 0 control over where your troops go. I’ve literally caught them walking away from the front lines, to go goodness knows where.
      I’ve looked through the manual and googled it, but it just seems like you’re not supposed to control your troops. Somebody help me.

Anonymous

I suck at videogames

Anonymous

this game is pure unfiltered pain. harder than darkest dungeon

Anonymous

The only game I can honestly say filtered me was Elite Dangerous. I couldn’t even figure out how to access missions.

Anonymous

This one, right here.
      I havne’t played the game for long time because of this level

Anonymous

Sekiro. Not so much filtered as I thought the game wasn’t fun enough to get gud at.

Anonymous

Sekiro has a strange flow of experiences. At first it’s hard, then it’s fun when you figure out that it’s all parries, then it’s boring when you figure out that it’s all parries.

Anonymous

One of these days…

Anonymous

The fuck ever happened to the Steam version of this that doesn’t look like the original?

Anonymous

Ori and the Bind Forest. It felt like the character was moving in the mud, it was so frustrating to control the little shit I dropped it.

Viewing 118 reply threads
  • The forum ‘A haunted junk yard’ is closed to new topics and replies.