What games should I play to get subscribers and followers on twitch?

Home Forums Video game journalism What games should I play to get subscribers and followers on twitch?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous

What games should I play to get subscribers and followers on twitch? I just can’t seem to retain a viewer count

Anonymous

Turn on facecam and react to ylyl vids

Anonymous

play something thats semi obscure but has a devoted fanbase
      ive been streaming arcade shooting games and regularly get about 10 viewers that stick around for an hour or so
      decent audio mixing and a mic go a long way too, chat likes to be talked to

Anonymous

start speedrunning a popular game, join their discords and ask for help. If you get good then the top runners will start noticing you and if you are lucky one will raid you after they end their stream.
      At that point you’ll start growing steadily

Anonymous

The best games to get viewers are "IRL" and "just chatting", but only if you’re a camwhore

Anonymous

A game that has little to no viewers. Or a popular one that you are a pro-level player in.

Anonymous

Play something you like, try to get involved with a community on discord or something, give the impression you’re having a good time and have some personality.

Anonymous

You probably have tons and tons of dead air during your streaming. Remember, you’re there to entertain, so find something engaging to talk about, or just some way to make your stream stand out. People will stick around if you give them a reason to.

Anonymous

try getting crazy good at a new popular game.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.