What happened to this mod?

Home Forums A haunted junk yard What happened to this mod?

• This topic has 109 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 7 months ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 41 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous

What happened to this mod?

Anonymous

What didn’t happen to this mod?

Anonymous

Why was there a condom under the bed of a supermutant named "Bane"?

Anonymous

tell me about Bane
          why does he use a condom, despite being sterile and impervious to diseases?

Anonymous

He’s a large dude

Anonymous

for you

Anonymous

never understand why does it need to have condom asset in the mod like, even vanilla New Vegas and 3 don’t have fucking condom laying around..

Anonymous

Got exposed for being made by pedos for pedos and be like omg lore friendly while not being lore friendly and stolen a bunch of models etc etc. Over all a shitty mod that some loser wasted 7 years of his life on.

Anonymous

tranny modders relied on multiple references from movies/games as a frame work for the plot. Failed miserably and died within the first week.

Anonymous

Took 7 years to make
      Developed by a hodgepodge of trannies, furfags, tasteless normalfags who can’t write, directed by someone who didn’t even play new vegas
      Every thing that wasn’t a rip off of some movie or other video game was an authors sick fetish or 5th grade writing.
      The main character doesn’t even have an unique uniform, instead is using US general coat from lonesome road’s first 10 minutes.
      Driving is shit, map is atrocious with areas either locked with a scripted plot key because fuck you if you explore, or is a braindead dungeon with infinite bandits.
      Horribly bugged.
      Unity asset store drug orgy lizards.

Anonymous

They’re apparently fixing all the wrongs, and i’m patiently waiting for the proper release. I’ve heard it was pretty well made experience, all things considered.

Anonymous

Bro, there’s no fixing it. Unless it’s the guy that actually did most of the coding and not the discord story trannies fixing it.

Anonymous

lack of a dictator lead capable of telling others "no way fag"

Anonymous

The Sneedclave won.

Anonymous

the main quest is badly written but other than that, the mod is exceptionally good
      pretty sure all the sneed sneed tranny shit was disingenuous shitflinging because one of the mod authors said a mean thing about trump or something and it came out around the time he lost so they were extra butthurt and it showed

you can wait for a re-release with a new quest but the quest isn’t even the appeal of the mod, the highlight is the new map to explore, so wait if you like but it’s not so important

Anonymous

>highlight is the new map to explore
        Which parts? empty nothing to bloat the cell size and justify a car?
        Frozen ruins with blue ghouls and Giga ghouls that are literally smashers from girls frontline?
        Mero tunnels with scavs in them?
        https://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/70905 I guess this location is exceptionally good.

Anonymous

these parts

Anonymous

That place was pretty nice, stumbled into it after finding the diving helmet

Anonymous

>because one of the mod authors said a mean thing about trump or something
        No.
        They stated that only a trump supporter would want to play as the enclave because they(Trump supporters) are literal nazis.

Anonymous

They never said that. Just another example of how happeningfag degenerates have to invent things to get mad about because all they know is outrage culture. Frontier was cringe but it was because New Vegas is a magnet for autism.

Anonymous
              Anonymous

oh no one autist out of the entire team gave a lame throwaway answer on why there was no enclave campaign
              and you didnt like it! oh no! time for a seethie weethie!

there was no enclave campaign because nobody made one because everyone had other shit to do

Anonymous

>they didn’t say that
                >get sauced
                >okay they did say that but they didn’t mean it
                it’s like arguing with trump cultists

Anonymous

I prefer the biden cultists. They can’t/won’t even make excuses for him anymore and simply start screaming for you to fuck off.

It’s how politics should be.

Anonymous

ARE there biden cultists? I don’t think there were many that were hyped for him, it’s mostly "this guy isn’t Trump and is relatively sane, good enough"

Anonymous

>has dementia
                      >relatively sane

Anonymous

If you actually think Biden was in any way shape or form a better choice than Trump, you need to get checked for dementia.

I mean Trump is certainly no good candidate, but when compared to Biden and previously Hillary, I would take Trump any day. But at the same time I would gladly take nearly any other Republican candidate compared to Trump. Just fuck US politics in the past 30-40 years. Each election now is just vote for whichever candidate seems like they’ll do the least amount of damage to our country than the other rather than which one can actually help our country.

Anonymous

Holy shit are you really convincing yourself of this? You people really are fucking cultists, Jesus..

Anonymous

>everyone on Ganker is the same person
                  take your meds

Anonymous

>get proven wrong like a retard
                    >UUUUUHHH ACCKTCHUAKLY THAT WASNT ME OKAY? M-MEDS!!!!

Anonymous

Enough with the reflecting, you’re obsessed with Trump and his supporters. Who’s the real cultist?

Anonymous

Holy cope!
                >because everyone had other shit to do
                Grooming?
                Getting put on FBI watchlists?

Anonymous

>They rewrote Legion to be completely nonsensical faction living in a medieval castle in portland (???) but they couldn’t have possibly rewrote the sneedclave to match whatever morality systems they have.

Anonymous

Goalpost -> moved

Anonymous

Check anything related to the enclave in the mod, you can see how oddly passive aggressive they are to the Enclave. Besides the project lead calling them a one dimensional power fantasy, there are plenty of things in mod to suggest the team have no love at all for the enclave.
                Frowning enclave helmet like in loading screens and in game menus, the mod giving a back handed response on why you would to join the the enclave since they evil fascist, and the enclave just literally being the wolfenstein Nazis with the same dialogue and everything.
                I wish that day 1 stream that they made that enclave are trump supports stream comment was still up. They would later say those comments about the enclave were a poorly timed joke, but that was the same stream the project lead was not willing to play along with the chat joking around with the Lizard people. Actually seething that people were mocking the lizards.
                Want to know the best part? The Enclave are irrelevant. They have no reason to be in the mod. They feel like filler. They are side enemies that get taken care of immediately in the factions that deal with them. Other factions have them dealt with off screen. The plot device that is tied to them, doesn’t need them.

Anonymous

I don’t know who that guy talking is and I don’t care. A "fascist paramilitary organization" is literally how they are described by Arcade but the happeningfags from other boards have never even played the game.

Anonymous

>"Also the encalve, the enclave are trump supporters"
                Clear as day. Whether you "Care" or not is not is moot.

Anonymous
          Anonymous

talk shit get hit hahahahahahahha

Anonymous

kinda agree tbh. i played through the frontier when it released and did all 3 endings. the highlight is the new worldspace they created, exploring the wilderness and doing sidequests.

the snowy wasteland is really fucking kino and its a shame it’s tied to a mod that is a complete writing disaster.

Anonymous

There is a lot of good stuff in the mod, it’s just dragged down by dogshit writing you wouldn’t even find in a cod game. Which is a problem, because it’s supposed to be a roleplaying game. Pretty environments and cool systems do not a game make.

Anonymous

>it’s just dragged down by dogshit writing
            That’s pretty much every single mod in existence. The amount of times I’ve tried a "actual good writing" mod only to discover it’s fucking trash is insane.

Anonymous

>"The amount of times I’ve tried a "actual good writing" mod only to discover it’s fucking trash"
              >Marko is worse than Ulysses
              >scripted to shit so you have no freedom (telling someone you’ll spare them so they give you info to then kill them? Fuck you, here’s a pop-up message describing how you let them leave and the NPC despawning, have fun)
              >"""""lore-friendly""""" targets like Freddy Krueger or Javier Bardem’s character in No Country for Old Men
              >"I write my fucking dialogue like this, stupid fucking Fallout isn’t a stranger to insults in its fucked up world but I’ll somehow find a cocksucking way to add even more in literally every fucking dialogue option making my retarded NPC s stand out"
              Russell and The Inheritance were nice enough for the most part even if the former has a retarded ending and I barely remember the latter but I swear all these mods play like a 15yo that just watched a Tarantino film for the first time and thought it was the deepest shit. Which would be par for the course for modding if it wasn’t for the fact that people treat this series like the second coming of Jesus Christ and better than official DLC, what in the actual fuck?

Anonymous

finally someone else who agrees that Marko is just Ulysses but worse. that entire series of mods tries to build up Marko as this big antagonist and i really don’t give a shit. plus when you get to him he’s an edgelord that’s OP for no reason.

Anonymous

You cant even kill marko with console commands

Anonymous

Holy shit you are the only person I’ve ever seen defend this game, what is it like to love the taste of unwashed cock in your mouth?

Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Anonymous

Mod was fine, the lewd shit just triggered the normalfags

Anonymous
      Anonymous

>modders clearly had the skills to make a good mod
      >due to a weak lead a total pile of trash got released instead
      >also writing comically awful across the board
      it’s always a shame when so much effort goes to waste but at least it’ll serve as a reminder that you can’t have a hippie commune that just does whatever they want shit out a good dlc-sized mod

Anonymous
      Anonymous

Honestly the mod itself from a technical point of view was okay-ish. It’s how they handled the issues popping up that turned into a gigantic dumpster fire. For instance, as fun as it is to see furfags burn, using a guy that only did a handful of icons as a scapegoat for everything that went wrong was a massive fuckup, everyone could see what was happening from a mile away.

Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Anonymous

I’M ONLY HUMAN

Anonymous

It could have been good. If you wanna make a mod where the MC joins the army or some shit, that’s cool, unique. I can only think of one RPG where you can actually join a military.
      But you gotta be a damn good story teller if you’re going to take away player freedom to just walk away and vanish for weeks on end.

Anonymous

Yeah, it’s pretty much a separate mode of gameplay. You can be a freeform fag, or you can be a regimented part of an army…but most games allow you to assist the military you like anyways if you’re strong enough and get a similar amount of renown just being contracted for work, so it feels kind of pointless.

Anonymous

They could have done something like "Oh yea most of your platoon was wiped out in the last patrol, and because you showed good leadership, we’re putting you in command of another group of soldiers, feel free to lead any patrol or recon mission to any location you see fit". Boom, you just gave the player free reign to do as he wishes and he can have troopers at his back if he wants.

Anonymous

Are you the courier?
      The legendary courier?
      Can it be that the courier sex is here?
      Well well well, courier sex, what a pleasant surprise
      Courier six, resist the brainwashing
      Courier courier courier courier
      courier six courier six courier six

Anonymous

trannies happened

Anonymous

Mechanically this mod is good, everything else is shit, from story’s blatantly ripped off "references" from movies and other games and the retarded """""deep"""" moments written with 0 tact
      also too much focus on the NCR side compared to the Legion and BoS/Enclave

Anonymous

Wayul partner Ah reckon it wuz back wheyun these mods fahwar new vegas started tuh wain. Now don’t git may wrong thayure wuz plenty uh them out thayure but it saymed lahk everyone wuz fixated on fallout 4. Wayul thus mod gist hit lahk uh train on uh horse scared uh thuh devil Ah tell yawl hwat. Wayul it turned out tuh bay uh massive pile o’ pig shit wheyun it had not business affordin tuh bay bayud. Fuckin’ trannies an gays an furries an pedophiles, yawl nayme it. Thuh dev team had no sort uh degeneracy yawl can thank uh. Thing iz partner thuh shit apple don’t fall too far frum thuh shit tray an thet shit apple held thuh soul uh evur single wunna them degenerates thet worked on thus hare mod. So way thuh Sneedclave came in an brought gistice tuh thus mis-service. Sum call us heroes, others villains an evun sum call us basement dwellin’ losers. But wun thang iz clear partner, thayure will always be sneed. Thay eventchly broke…Thay all brayke….an you will too…

Anonymous

>there’s a character Chuck that wants to SUCK and FUCK…
      >is that true?

Anonymous

the slave fetish underage 16 year old companion is EXTREMELY based though, can i homie post some kino screens from that?

Anonymous
      Anonymous

furries pedos and trannies, you know the usual, expect this time they had the audacity to poke Ganker into relaliating against them

Anonymous

SNEEDCLEV RISE UP

Anonymous

sneed

Anonymous

Furries happened.

Anonymous

loved exploring the map and the side quests but the NCR main quest was very cringe. the final boss was over the top angst but i liked him.

Anonymous

>having the arachnaphobe play the mod
      I enjoy these dudes videos.
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kY_pNUg3Ez0

Anonymous

Thanks for reminding me about them, their playthrough was great

Anonymous

This is like a horrible dub.

Anonymous

>"Dude, it’s Arcade Ganon but he’s straight!"
        XD

Anonymous

Good times

Anonymous

Is the Legion play-through any less gay?

Anonymous

No.
        You still go to space to fight the sneedclave, you prevented silus from being interrogated, there’s a female negroid centurion, you prevented silus from being interrogated, the legion HQ is in a medieval castle, while legion relies on drugs and firearms. you prevented silus from being interrogated, good thing is you don’t have the nightmare brainwashing blops plagiarism sequence.

Anonymous

>You still go to space to fight the sneedclave
          Only point you are misremembering. The space shit is purely NCR. It happens offscreen, and you get passively aggressively told what heroes the team who actually went were, iirc. The Brotherhood of Mormons just nuke the space station.

Anonymous

legion and crusaders are both less gay than the ncr playthrough, but they’re still quite sucky. at least those playthroughs have you grounded in the normal worldspace and you don’t go to space or take hardcore lsd.

Anonymous

What happens in the Crusader’s path anyways? I don’t think I’ve seen anyone do a playthrough of it or describe what happens

Anonymous

It’s not half bad, at least not compared to the NCR (the fucking horror) and the Legion (otherwise known as heretics) paths. It’s the closest to a usual Fallout story/experience, the main quests being largely an excuse to explore the map. It even has multiple endings, or at least how well things go, depending on how well you do through the quests.

If you are going to do a ‘serious’ playthrough to try and explore what decent stuff is in the mod, and to just enjoy the world, the Crusaders are the best way to do it. It neatly sidesteps a large amount of the mods shittier content.

Anonymous

the Crusaders ending is actually a better outcome for the NCR than the NCR ending itself. basically the Crusaders have two endings. you either go to war and defeat both the NCR and the Legion, or you can make peace with the NCR and work with them to destroy the Legion. the Crusader-NCR peace ending is better for the NCR than the NCR ending because the NCR ending results in both the Crusaders and Legion being destroyed at the cost of like, half of the NCR forces in the Frontier because of Rancor. if you side with the Crusaders, the NCR remains at full power and Rancor doesn’t betray them.

i could go into more details about the actual playthrough but that’s basically what happens in it towards the end. this is exactly what happens when you have 3 different writers for 3 different playthroughs.

Anonymous

>cost of like, half of the NCR forces in the Frontier
              More iirc. The survivors can fit in the lobby of the radio station at the end, which they make their new base.

Anonymous

It’s not half bad, at least not compared to the NCR (the fucking horror) and the Legion (otherwise known as heretics) paths. It’s the closest to a usual Fallout story/experience, the main quests being largely an excuse to explore the map. It even has multiple endings, or at least how well things go, depending on how well you do through the quests.

If you are going to do a ‘serious’ playthrough to try and explore what decent stuff is in the mod, and to just enjoy the world, the Crusaders are the best way to do it. It neatly sidesteps a large amount of the mods shittier content.

In short, the leaders are survivors of HELIOS, and the leader having found religion. I forget why they came to the Frontier, but they found a major RobCo tower, still mostly intact, and are using it as a base. Their questline consists of helping them build a few pieces of tech, investigating some places, dealing with a splinter faction, nuking the satellite/spacestation of copyright-infringement so as not to even need to touch it, and kicking the everloving shit out of the Legion. If you do everything right, you can even end up making peace with the NCR traitors, and they end up settling in as a new government eventually instead of getting wiped out like in their own ending, meaning a ‘good’ Brotherhood ending is also the only way to really have things in the Frontier end well.

Anonymous

Going to space per se isn’t even the problem, Van Buren would’ve had B.O.M.B.-001, plenty of normies loved Mothership Zeta, Jason Bright fucked off with a rocket somewhere and House talks about space colonization in the following decades.
          It’s all in the execution, and Frontier’s is shite

Anonymous

Bernardo! No! Reee.

Anonymous

The most retarded development
      >Have one guy make the NCR (not metal gear) main quest line
      >Team most accept everything in that questline including the wolfenstein rip off space base and the shitty horror section in it
      >Team can’t say anything about it or else he’ll leave and take his major share of work out of the mod
      >They now have to awkwardly work around the retarded questline by having the caesar legion deal with the space base off screen and the bother hood just nuking it like nothing
      >Already bad writing like making the player play other characters more then once (Meaning no investment since it isn’t there character)
      >Everyone sucks off the courier when you can do the quest as early as level 10

Anonymous

can I still download this mod or is it completely wiped whilst they clean it up?

Anonymous

Reminder that the devs’ offhand comment about the enclave mindbroke a /poo/tard so badly that to this day he is spamming the board with fallout 3 shitposts.

Anonymous

You need to go back, you stick out like a sore thumb. Back to Plebbit you go tourist scum!

Anonymous

go back to sucking dicks on reddit

Anonymous

based

Anonymous

lmao what a sad bitch

Anonymous

Sounds good to me, reminding people of this trainwreck along "YOU FUCKED UP MY FACE" is always good

Anonymous

>gamebryo magician that made working cars refuses to release it as a standalone mod because "hurr durr people were meanies to the poor frontier devs that did no wrong :("
      >random side dev makes a great fucking quest
      >https://youtu.be/Zrze3kSr8A8
      >is cut from the final mod to make room for furries and trannies

Anonymous

Dude don’t make fun of the car modder. He literally almost died making that mod :,(

Anonymous

He should’ve, driving is shit.

Anonymous

>gamebryo magician that made working cars refuses to release it as a standalone mod
        I did wonder, because at one point even after the shitshow, he was still talking about releasing it stand-alone for NV but it just never happened. Any idea what made him change his mind?

Anonymous

>Germans make mod
      >Universally acclaimed and Bethesda recognized, takes what works in Skyrim and fuses it with old school RPGs like Gothic 2 and Morrowind
      >Amerimutts make mod
      >Literally DAREYOUENTERMYMAGICALREALM fetish bait that is full of furries, scalies and pedophilia that is a linear COD campaign

?????

Anonymous

Anti-semanticism

Anonymous

Autumn Leaves writing is OK, clearly a high shooler but not a cringey retarded one. Similarly Tales of the Burning Sands was clearly written by a kid, but at least he was a fairly intelligent kid. If there’s anything else like those I’d like to hear about it.

I haven’t played any other Bethesda game content mods since Morrowind without writing that makes me want to beat the author to death. Modders are just almost always the worst people that have ever lived and it shows.

Anonymous

Autumn Leaves was good enough to be stolen by Bethesda, so it’s pretty solid.

Anonymous

This whole trainwreck was hillarious and were ok with killing their own mod by kicking out the guy they threw under the bus despite him doing a bunch of hand-made icons and models which they had to remove rendering it unplayable lmao

Viewing 41 reply threads
  • The forum ‘A haunted junk yard’ is closed to new topics and replies.