What the hell Britbongs.

Home Forums A haunted junk yard What the hell Britbongs.

• This topic has 219 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 7 months ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 56 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous

What the hell Britbongs.
      Did you know there’s a Doctor Who game coming out tomorrow?
      Looks like a some shitty Myst knockoff with combat.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLsgC06P63Y

Anonymous

>13th Doctor
      pass

Anonymous

>female doctor
        ruined

>13

>13th

That’s a yikes and a pass from me f
        a
        m

>based on the worst doctor

oh nonono!

I recently started watching the show. Is she really that bad? I haven’t been paying attention to anything regarding the recent Doctor

Anonymous

She’s a trainwreck and so is the direction of the series. Not only she lacks any talent, the stories are all "white men bad".

Anonymous

Basic issues are that the plots are boring and nonsensical, there are far too many flat side characters, and the actress is clearly aping a mix of Tennant and Smith rather than having an identity of her own.
          Given the whole point of radically shifting actors is so each one can imprint their own spin on the character, it’s a colossal wasted opportunity and makes you wonder why you’d bother with a discount version of what you’ve already had already

Anonymous

Her whole era is just a massive, disappointing failure.
          >none of the characters have any character
          >overstuffed Tardis so they can’t even try and develop them properly
          >stories all range from shit to mediocre and often hit the audience over the head with some bog-standard and simple message
          In the past, when an episode’s story was shit at least the character of the Doctor and companion would be able to give you some enjoyment. But with Chibnall, there are no good characters and the episodes are all rubbish. There’s genuinely nothing of value to it

Anonymous

Which season you watching?

Anonymous

She’s the worst one since the 2005 revival, though the main problem is in the showrunner and his cadre of virtue signalling faggot writers.

Anonymous

I wouldn’t say she’s bad but she’s not good either. That said the problem comes from the writing more than anything else.

Anonymous

she’s alright when written by anyone other than Chibnal, hell I’ve seen fan fiction that does a better job

Anonymous

Honestly the writers have no idea what they’re doing and it shows. I didn’t know the BBC were hiring writers after they get an A on their GCSEs, but here we are.
          She sucks because the lack of any direction, and she’s so far into her character at this point that changing anything would fuck her up majorly. Just gotta wait till the next one I guess.

They mess up character development in the most basic of ways and just "forget" things. The doctor herself is a mess of not having any kind of morals and never even sticks to a specific mindset, she’s just all over the place, and not in a quirky way, she’s just confusing and has no structure.

Anonymous

Capaldi also had no direction when going in. He pulled the whole thing through just with excellent acting and amazing charisma and presence. Case in point, most people agree that the direction and writing for his run were terrible, but he had so much heart that he is many people’s favorite doctor.

Lack of direction isn’t really an excuse for poor acting or just being boring to watch. Especially in a show like DW, which always gave the actors a lot of freedom to play the character.

Anonymous

>Capaldi also had no direction when going in
              he has a literal character arc of the course of his first season?

Anonymous

>most people agree that the direction and writing for his run were terrible
              Fewer people agree on this with every year since his run ended.

Anonymous

Only because it, somehow, got even worse. Not to mention people forget how poorly written it was because Capaldi carried the entire show on his back.

Anonymous

It was poorly written only if you want the show to be an episodic self-contained comfyfest of twee energy. That’s not what the intention was but that doesn’t make the writing bad necessarily. It had some shit episodes like Forest or Moon or Sleep and the 10th series was too overt with its left wing crap, but on average its weak elements are not any weaker than with previous eras which also had pretty glaring flaws, yet people don’t talk about their "bad writing" for some reason.

Anonymous

I agree but tbh I don’t see the "Capaldi had no direction" argument it seems as clear as all previous Doctors.

But yeah, on the whole, it’s not that Jodie was given bad scripts, it’s that she was miscast entirely. I was on the train that thought she could pull it off, but honestly I don’t think she could do well with the best Russel or Moffat script. She never feels natural or has that bit of odd charisma that every Doctor had to make even the shittiest scripts worthwhile.

The best actor who plays the Doctor has to not only ace good scripts, they have to make even the shittiest trash work. It’s how its been since Hartnell

Anonymous

>Smith
                >Wasn’t into the show before being cast, marathoned the classic and revived series in preparation, encorporated elements from previous doctors into his performance
                >Jodie
                >ew they were all men there’s nothing I coul’dve learned from them
                She could’ve never been good.

Anonymous

>ew they were all men there’s nothing I coul’dve learned from them
                  Then when it came time for her to start acting
                  >guess I’ll just do smith and tennant since I can’t be bothered coming up with anything

Anonymous

What’s strange is that despite clearly knowing nothing about the character, she acts like the unholy chimaera of Smith and Tennant at their most lolrandumb.
                  I don’t know if it’s worse if she just got some cliff notes from tumblr to base her performance off, or was being instructed to act like that by the producers and didn’t bother questioning it

Anonymous

She probably did some research, or someone did research for her and they decided to ignore what all the male fans were saying and just used the "feedback" from the horny tumblr girls on what they love about Doctor Who.

Anonymous

When she was cast and the backlash began I tried to stay positive, "hey at the very least she worked with the showrunner a lot before, so he knows her strengths and weaknesses", much like it was with RTD and Tennant.
                But somehow it just feels like they don’t know each other at all and Chibnall just doesn’t know what to do with her.

>I take it back, your faggot of a teacher was kinda based
                I should also add that the kid was black

Fucking A! You should go watch Doctor Who to honor that chad of a teacher. Only to series 10 tho.

Anonymous

Her series is the worst of all time in terms of forced social commentary (usually "white men bad"), and personality-wise she acts like a middle-aged mom who thinks she’s hilarious and everyone just gives her a pity-laugh because they don’t want to hurt her feelings.

Anonymous

She as an actress is fine to decent but everything else in 13’s is terrible. Worst writing, worst directing, worst music, worst plot.

Anonymous

Same

Anonymous

fpbp

Anonymous

Isn’t this just a 2D redo of that VR game from a while back?
      also, the only good Doctor Who game ever is Lego Dimensions

Anonymous

>female doctor
      ruined

Anonymous

literally who?

Anonymous

looks like ass
      as expected of the Beeb

Anonymous

Video games are too expensive for them
        Even if someone proposed a text adventure game they’d still spend as little as possible on it

Anonymous

>13

Anonymous

Only morons and mugs care about Dr who nowadays

Anonymous

>he doesn’t know
        Russell’s coming back

Anonymous

It’s not going to make a difference.

Anonymous

Got sick of writing literal faggot shit?

Anonymous

You mean the guy people were begging to step down during the 9th and 10th because his episodes were painful to sit through a lot of the time? Were you not around on the internet at that point? /tv/ pretty much hated the man.

Anonymous

Dr. Who’s issues aren’t entirely dependent on the who’s the retard writing the sonic screwdriver deus ex machinas. It wasn’t even the cuck that took over who killed Doctor Who. Doctor Who died when BBC decided pushing an agenda was more important than making a fun show with aliens that look like someone attached a dildo to a salt-shaker and decided to push away the best fucking actor to play the role to favor some untalented chick.

Anonymous

Yeah I hated Matt Smith too

Anonymous

Unless he retcons everything after Matt Smith it won’t make a difference.

Anonymous

>everything after Matt Smith
            >retconning Capaldi

Anonymous

Give him a good fucking season then, Missy was a mistake and Clara became even more of a retard. Then we got fucking Bill.

Anonymous

Even Bill was better than the charisma voids Ryan and Yaz. At least she had a defined character even if it was just "I MUNCH FANNIES INNIT" and actually challenged the Doctor’s authority at times.

Anonymous

>Missy was a mistake
                She was, but I will say that Missy getting shot and killed by the Master after she forced him to regenerate was an absolutely incredible moment.

Anonymous

Lowkey would love to see RTD’s plan for Capaldi. iirc, I think he was pleased with how Moffat done it, but I take it that his plan was to introduce Capaldi right after 10.

Despite never achieving his potential, I’m really happy with Capaldi’s run. He brought the talent when there was none in the writing room. It’s fun to watch even his worse episodes just because of him.

Anonymous

>13th

That’s a yikes and a pass from me f
      a
      m

Anonymous

Unironically the most fun I had in a Doctor Who game was something I played in Roblox years ago. I remember you could fly a Tardis and customise it and it had no microtransactions while the other shit ones did, can’t remember what it was called though.

Anonymous

Shit yeah, there was a great Who game on there years ago. I used to play it all the time when I was younger

Anonymous

>game with nurse who

To the trash it goes.

Anonymous

I thought this came out years ago

Anonymous

You fucking what?

Oh it’s just some fangame in first person with none of the actual characters made in Unity, lol nevermind then

Anonymous

>based on the worst doctor

oh nonono!

Anonymous

>Dr Karen

Anonymous

whyh did you make me click that video and remind me of her voice

Anonymous

Anon’s cruelty knows no bounds.

He knew what he was doing.

Anonymous

Never knew about this . Thanks OP

Anonymous

Nevermind its SONY only. Thought it was a PC game

Anonymous

It’s on steam. Just checked

Anonymous

Should i buy it? Any anons here actually interested

Anonymous

Every Doctor Who game is shit because it’s low budget poorly animated and programmed BBC produced shit. I highly doubt this is any different.

Anonymous

The only people who care about dr who now are teaboo yanks and (and may ‘ar Liz forgive me for uttering this word) Londoners.
      Nobody else gives a shit

Anonymous

There are only 12 doctors.

Anonymous

>13th Doc
      >Sucking off 10th again

Where my boy 12th?

Anonymous

He’s too busy being kino to waste his time being in a shitty vidya

Anonymous

12 is the ultimate contrarian pick just because it pissed off the tumblr fangirls.

Anonymous

>contrarian pick
          >literally the best actor to ever play the role
          >has been a fan of the show since the very beginning
          >became an actor because of it
          >there’s fucking literal capaldi fanmail in official publications when he was a kid
          >had a fucking fanclub
          >was the doctor even when cameras weren’t rolling
          >never pretentious
          >loved his audience

are you retarded, anon?

Anonymous

I don’t care how much he fucking liked it mate he’s just fucking boring. It just felt like he played himself.
            The only one I liked him in was that special where he was in America with the dude from Dragon Ball Evolution.
            >became an actor because of it
            That was Tennant

Anonymous

No wonder you don’t like Capaldi, you’re fucking retarded.

Anonymous

You’re not gonna convince anyone like that mate. I watched all of his run and while I didn’t think he was bad I just didn’t feel like he was anything special. Unlike Tennant and Smith it didn’t feel like he was trying to play a character at all and like other people have said he was often relegated to a side piece in his own stories. He didn’t really display any quirks beyond being a slightly annoyed old man which is why the only one I liked of his and where I felt like he was his own character was where he was in between companions and had this cantankerous dynamic with a kid and the future version of that kid. I don’t think he’s a bad actor or anything but it just felt unremarkable which probably wasn’t entirely his fault but yeah.

Anonymous

>He didn’t really display any quirks beyond being a slightly annoyed old man

>"What is nuance? Whatt is Character arc? Why he not flap he arms about and say allons-y?"

Anonymous

You’ve got shit taste tbqhwy

Anonymous

Now that is a fucking Doctor Who. I both miss him and am grateful he was able to leave before they killed the show.

Anonymous

He was the most talented Doctor but he never got a good writer to show off his acting skills.

Anonymous
          Anonymous

He explains why he thinks that way though.

Anonymous

He was a good doctor, shame the writer decided to make his side piece the main character. 12th didn’t deserve to be made second rate character.

Anonymous

He’s a fucking legend.

Anonymous

The writing was literally worse than chibnall. If you watched capaldi past the Robin hood shit you are a mongrel below 80iq

Anonymous

You didn’t watch it past Robin Hood.

Anonymous

>Doctor Sóy
      No, thanks.

Anonymous

>tfw no classic Doctor Who point ‘n’ click adventure game

Anonymous

Who was your first Doctor, Ganker? 9 for me.

Anonymous

4 but portrayed by Jon Culshaw

Anonymous

First Doctor I remember watching was either Pertwee or weirdly enough McGann.

Anonymous

Tom Baker, first episode I ever watched in full was The Pirate Planet. Last year I started going through Classic Who from the very start, listening to the audio recordings of the missing episodes, watching what ones still exist, etc. So far I am up onto Destiny of the Daleks.

Anonymous

9th, never got around to watching much past 10th but 12th looks cool from what little I’ve seen.

Anonymous

They grow on you, though Capaldi took the longest to grow on me.

Anonymous

Probably 4 or 5. I only watched the show regularly from Eccleston through to Capaldi though. Skipped a lot of Smith’s episodes, they were just so boring. If I didn’t want to cum all over Jenna Coleman’s face, I would have watched even less. Not because of him, but again, a lot of boring episodes.

Anonymous

>starring the objectively worst Doctor
        HARD pass.

9th for me as well. Honestly kinda disappointed that Eccleston only got one season, much as I love David Tenant.

Anonymous

>Watching an old serial
      >He gets inside an ancient temple built by space faring geniuses
      >Tons of skeletons in the entrance room to indicate that they were stumped by the first puzzle to the point of starvation
      >It’s a fucking placemat children’s maze
      Doctor Who was never good

Anonymous

There were a couple with Smith a couple years ago. Were they even any good?

Anonymous

>Goes on tv as a kid to complain about who.
      >Gets backlash from hardcore fans. Even banned from his local fan club despite parroting their thoughts on the then current era.
      >Vows to destroy the series as revenge.

This is the only way it makes sense.

Anonymous

if someone from /tv/ somehow landed running doctor who it would be the most kino dumpsterfire to ever touch the BritBongChannel ever.

Anonymous

Remember when she told Rosa Parks to go to the front of the bus? She solved racism

Anonymous

The best part of that episode is that
        >the villain is a time travelling racist from thousands of years in the future, implying that racism will never go away
        >the Doctor and her F A M have to work together to send Rosa to the back of the bus to preserve history
        >the old white man is made to be personally responsible for telling Rosa to do so
        It’s actually MORE racist than it is anti-racist. Chibnall can’t even into his own messages

Anonymous

Remember when she told Rosa Parks to go to the front of the bus? She solved racism

Did they forget Parks was an activist and the whole thing was a deliberate, planned out stunt?

Anonymous

That whole sequence of events of them forcing her and the driver onto the bus and despite both of them clearly being bemused by it still going into the programming the moment they were on it was bizarre. It felt like a child trying to write Back to the Future.

Anonymous

>Virtue-signaling white Liberals are some of the biggest racists, so desperate to help the poor brown savages who don’t know any better and can’t help themselves. Good thing there’s white Liberals to show them what’s what and tell them what to do
          Not surprising.

Anonymous

You’re fucking with me, there is no way they actually did that.

Anonymous

>Capaldi had shit episodes

I never watched Doctor Who as a kid so i dont have Nostalgia for the RTD era however I binged everything up to series 9 in a month back in 2016

The Capaldi era is kino and you fuckers got filtered like tumblrites

…With the exception of Forest of the Night, Sleep no more and Eaters of light. those episodes suck ass

Anonymous

heaven sent is one of the best episodes of all time, a genuine masterpiece
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXo47CIUuFg

Anonymous

Heavens sent is my favourite, fucking pure kino. too bad the second part is dog shit

Anonymous

you mean hell bent?
            I don’t even acknowledge it as a part 2

Anonymous

Filtered.

Anonymous

>when one of the old Doctors said he didn’t think the Doctor should be a woman because he’s a role model for young boys
      >told young boys have had him as a role model for so long that it’s only fair he’s taken from them

Anonymous

Gmod tardis mod is better than most of this shit

Anonymous

If the 13th doctors run was JUST a preachy heavyhanded SJW show it would be one thing but they actively shat on 50years of DW with some bullshit story about the origin of the timelords and the doctor actually fuck off chinballs.

Anonymous

I haven’t and will never watch it so you will have to explain what it is that’s bad

Anonymous

The Doctor is some magical primordial child from an higher dimension and is the one who gave the Time Lords their regeneration power and she’s had way more than 13 regenarations herself since she’s been there since the beginning of Time Lord civilization and she’s the special chosen one.

Anonymous

What the fuck man.

Anonymous

>A fuckoff long time ago on Gallifrey
          >A scientist woman finds a little black girl from a transdimensional portal
          >She decides to raise little black girl
          >Little black girl is playing with some other kid near a Cliff
          >They get into a fight and little black girl falls off
          >Scientist lady rushes down
          >Finds little black girl and she’s regenerating
          >She decides to experiment on her to unlock the secrets of immortality
          >Kills the regenerating child over and over
          >She succeeds eventually
          >She regenerates
          >She is the originator of the entire Time Lord order
          >THE LITTLE BLACK GIRL IS THE DOCTOR
          >THE DOCTOR IS NOT FROM GALLIFREY NOR A TIME LORD
          >SHE HAS BEEN A WOMAN IN THE PAST TOO LIKE THIS BLACK WOMAN IN PICREL
          >THE TIMELORDS ERASED HER MEMORIES
          >THE DOCTOR IS WHY THE TIME LORDS CAN REGENERATE IN THE FIRST PLACE
          Aren’t you glad you know who the Doctor is? 🙂

Anonymous

Jesus Christ
            I stopped watching somewhere in the middle of the Capaldi season, I liked the actor but the show was getting a bit too preachy and on the nose for my taste but that is some grade A retarded bullshit.

Anonymous

Season 9 and 10 is where the show started getting a bit too preachy indeed, but an argument can be had that it has always been a little like this, at the very least, they didn’t fucked around too much and just created cool sci-fi plots to explore those themes.

Series 11 onwards is where they gave up on being subtle or even making a fucking effort and decided that "the enemy of this episode is trump, check out how based the doctor is for screaming at him".

Not even joking, Trump is a villain in Doctor Who.

Anonymous

>Not even joking, Trump is a villain in Doctor Who.
                Fucking WHAT

Anonymous

>Not even joking, Trump is a villain in Doctor Who.
                Fucking WHAT

The funny thing is that their notTrump is easily the best character of the current era just for how fun and slimy he is as a villain. He’s actually got character.
                plus, it’s Chris Noth who’s good

Anonymous

Oh, he’s amazing. Don’t get me wrong, he’s easily the best part of 13th’s run. But just goes to show what this show has become.

Anonymous

He should’ve been the companion instead of Yaz, Graham or that other one that I always forget the name
                  An antagonistic force acting out inside the TARDIS against 13th, while 13th wants to show the universe doesn’t work the way he thinks it does
                  Would give 13th some character just by being there

Anonymous

That would’ve honestly been kinda cool. Kinda like what they tried to do with Missy in series 10, but didn’t really go anywhere. I’d watch that. Sadly, I don’t think that will ever happen, because it’s not preachy enough for the new direction.

The one where the daleks and cybermen fight.

You need to be more specific than that, that’s like 70% of the episodes in NuWho.

Anonymous

[…]
                      >The one where the daleks and cybermen fight.
                      That’s Doomsday probably

Whichever one where they get sucked into a wall at the end

Anonymous

Yeah, Doomsday
                        I don’t think it’s a really good episode to start Doctor Who, it’s literally the end of a character story

Anonymous

Holy shit starting to watch from there is like trying to watch Breaking Bad from the El Camino movie. Your teacher was stupid.

Anonymous

>Your teacher was stupid.
                        I mean, he was a literal faggot, made fun of by everyone for it and was fired for hitting a child

Anonymous

>was fired for hitting a child
                        I take it back, your faggot of a teacher was kinda based.

this.

Design the first good Doctor Who game
                        Personally? UNIT XCOM

LucasArts styled point-and-click adventure, probably. Using time as a gimmick, like, maybe you gotta go to the past to solve a puzzle that’s only relevant on the future, and yadda yadda.

Anonymous

>I take it back, your faggot of a teacher was kinda based
                        I should also add that the kid was black

Anonymous

Isn’t he the one that they see as evil because he thinks it’s better to shoot a dying monster rather than consign it to a slow death by suffocation or starvation?

Anonymous

Yeah. Yet another example of the fucked up morals ChibWho presents when it’s trying to be moral

Anonymous

Yes. Gun bad. Shooting bad. Mercy kill bad.
                  Starving to death good.
                  I want some drawfag to draw Sanji serving the Doctor a full table manner kick course, saying "You’re not a woman, you’re a monster" to excuse himself kicking her, and then serving food to the giant spiders.

Anonymous

>the doctor was black girl all along, take that chuds!
            Very subtle writing, so brave, so powerful

Anonymous

You are all hating on Jodie being the first female doctor, but guess what! The doctor has actually always been female… and black… and trans… and gay. Take that you schewpid white men! Fuck the patriarchy!

God I hate this fucking show. It almost feels like a parody.

Anonymous

>the one big no on writing was "never answer the question: doctor who?"
            >writers do it anyway to try and make a mark on history
            >big surprise, it sucks.

Anonymous

The Doctor before:
            >Aristocratic guy from the most powerful race in the universe who decided they were wankers and fucked off to try and make a difference (eventually). He plays it up to appear bigger, but deep down he’s just a guy trying to help.
            The Doctor now:
            >all this gay lore shit

I hate chibnall so much

Anonymous

Basically he made it so the 1st Doctor isn’t the actual first life of the doctor, but instead that he was originally a black young girl with regenerative powers that some evil lady who found her took that power to create the time lords.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwioxPWMLUk

Anonymous

Even if it wasn’t a preachy mess, even if it wasn’t pooping on the whole point of the Doctor’s character, it’d still be a boring and awful series because at it’s core, the past two series are just fundamentally BAD

Anonymous

I mean for fuck’s sake, there’s a moment at the end of an episode all about mental health and the need to talk about it with people where Bradley Walsh tells the Doctor he’s scared about his cancer coming back and all she does is say
      >sorry but I’m just too socially awkward to deal with a conversation like this so bye

Anonymous

I mean fuck, even the 9th Doctor would have at least placed his hand on Graham’s shoulder as a form of support, the 11th would straight up hug him.
        13 is a fucking sociopath

Anonymous

THE SINS OF 9
          >brought back Doctor Who

THE SINS OF 10
          >time lord cringeorious/le fury of a time lord
          >murdered babies
          >made a woman live forever as a blowjob slab
          >got cucked by himself
          >threated martha like shit kek

THE SINS OF 11
          >genocided the silence
          >groomed Amy
          >rebooted the universe and somehow allowed River to keep existing in it
          >didn’t bang Clara what a faget LMAO
          >married river song

THE SINS OF 12
          >rude
          >didnt care that people died
          >saved Maisie Williams’ life
          >failed to save fat assed Bill

THE SINS OF 13
          >let Donald Trump go unpunished after he commited multiple crimes
          >weaponized the master’s skin color and let him live through the holocaust in a horrific life
          >defended Amazon, said that the system wasn’t the problem
          >let children die suffocated inside a bunker
          >told a cancer patient to fuck off
          >didn’t show world leaders the future in orphan 55, thought it was better that just 3 random humans from Sheffield should carry this knowledge
          >let UNIT be destroyed
          >let Tim Shaw be trapped in statis forever, a fate worse than death
          >wiped people’s minds without their consent despite not needing to do it
          >considered a human life superior to another because one had written a good book
          >instead of sacrificing herself after learning she can’t die, let a man kill himself for her
          >killed a TARDIS

eternal reminder

Anonymous

>weaponized the master’s skin color and let him live through the holocaust in a horrific life
            Still can’t believe they had the Doctor gloat that someone’s gonna get wheeled off to a concentration camp. What a timeline.

Anonymous

>prevented what’s-her-name’s prosperous age from ever happening, just to show off, in his very first episode

Anonymous

oh fuck that’s a big one too
              great way to show 10’s an egomaniac, based Rusty

Anonymous

>saved Maisie Williams’ life
            thats when he went too far.

Real talk, i fucking hated the new doctor every time the new doctor showed up.
            Except for when Tennant replaced the boring guy.
            But going through the episodes, they all redeemed themselves, except for when Chibnall came.
            TL;DR: Tennant, Smith and Capaldi = based.

Anonymous

>Literally summoned a fleet of Daleks to conduct a full scale Dalek race war on Earth

Anonymous

10 also ruined easy peasy weight loss for everyone by spooking the fat farmer into killing people, which was also really stupid.
            We didn’t want the fat, they did, a simple trade.

Anonymous

>bringing back the timelords isn’t there for 10, 11 and 12

Anonymous

When 9, 10, 11, 12 ‘sinned’ they were called out by the story, either the companions pooping on them (Remember Rory in the Girl Who Waited episode? "You’re making me become like you") or the story itself calling out it’s a shit thing to do
            When 13 ‘sins’, she is never wrong. If you think she sinned you’re the bad guy, how could THE DOCTOR be ever wrong? No…no… She is a bastion of hope! Oh… she is starving and sufocating living things? Oh… she is defending an exploitative company? No… SHE IS A BASTION OF HOPE! SEE THE MUSIC IS SWEELING… SHE IS SHINY AND BRIGHT! NEVER WRONG!

Anonymous

>murdered babies
            When exactly did this happen?

Anonymous

Arachnids in the UK I believe

13 could either dispatch a bunch of baby spiders humanely with a bullet or let them all suffocate in pain – and she chose the latter lmao

Anonymous

It was also implied that she’d just let the giant murderspider go and leave it to do whatever out in the city if it wasn’t suffocating.

Anonymous
      Anonymous

Looks shockingly bad.

Anonymous

>Minerva

Anonymous

These two were the only good Doctors.

Anonymous

11 was a giant faggot

Anonymous

>not Second and Fourth
        Children.

Anonymous

the based classic understander has logged on
          For me it’s 1, 2, 7 and 4. Just the best to ever do it (alongside 12)
          3 is alright, 5 is boring lmao, 6 is wonky and 8 doesn’t count I guess

Anonymous

For me, it’s the Capaldi Era.
      Honestly most of nuWho is good, only Jodie was irredeemable isht

Anonymous

The Robin Hood episode was kino, and I’m tired of pretending it wasn’t.

Anonymous

best Gatiss episode and it’s not even close

Anonymous

Looks like a Myst clone. Also, female doctor. Pass.

Anonymous

Anonymous

eccleston deserved more than 1 fucking season

Anonymous

He didn’t want more than one season, he was paranoid he was going to be typecast.

Anonymous

It’s not that, it’s that he genuinely hated how RTD and the BBC system abused the crew and extras. He properly fought against them and the standards on set
            Plus he was going through his own shit at the time as well, he had anorexia and you can actually see it in one episode where he’s shirtless in a scene

Anonymous

>“I left because my relationship with the showrunner and the producer broke down,” Eccleston said. “[I left because of] the politics of the show. I left only because of those three individuals and the way they were running the show. I loved playing the character, and I loved the world … I felt, ‘I’m gonna play the Doctor my way and I’m not gonna get involved in these politics,’ and that wasn’t workable, so off I went… and became the invisible man.”
              Seems more like he just hated RTD and two higher ups rather than the system.

Anonymous

What politics is he talking about?

Anonymous

He probably means more like office politics

Anonymous

I think he particularly objected to how RTD and co treated everyone else. Eccleston’s a proper man of the people

Anonymous

I wonder how much the BBC had to pay him to return for all the audio dramas he did, lmao

Anonymous

He actually said in an interview he mostly agreed to the audio dramas for money
                Though I think it’s a bonus for him to return to a role he liked without the presence of the BBC itself. Big Finish just has the Doctor Who license, they’re not actually a part of the Beeb.
                It’s just a shame Eccleston can’t realise how shit Nick Briggs is

Anonymous

>Nick Briggs
                  Who?

Anonymous

Nicholas Briggs
                    A old fan who started off doing his own bootleg Doctor Who shit in the 90s, then started up a company called Big Finish in 1999 or so and got the Doctor Who license and actual actors to make his work official. Then he gets to be the official voice of the Daleks, Cybermen and basically every other monster when the show comes back in 2005
                    Nowadays he just focuses on writing lame, crappy stories for his audios that are incredibly lazy and rely solely upon fans recognising whatever characters have been thrown together in this one, alongside the Daleks/Cybermen that are conveniently voiced by him. Big Finish hasn’t actually been good since about 2013
                    e.g. one of the recent ones is River Song meets the Third Doctor and UNIT

Anonymous

Nicholas Briggs
                    A old fan who started off doing his own bootleg Doctor Who shit in the 90s, then started up a company called Big Finish in 1999 or so and got the Doctor Who license and actual actors to make his work official. Then he gets to be the official voice of the Daleks, Cybermen and basically every other monster when the show comes back in 2005
                    Nowadays he just focuses on writing lame, crappy stories for his audios that are incredibly lazy and rely solely upon fans recognising whatever characters have been thrown together in this one, alongside the Daleks/Cybermen that are conveniently voiced by him. Big Finish hasn’t actually been good since about 2013
                    e.g. one of the recent ones is River Song meets the Third Doctor and UNIT

Also he cannot take even the slightest little bit of criticism

Anonymous

Eccleston was based. On my first time watching the show I almost dropped because of him, he felt too weird, too abstract and didn’t feel like a normal fucking human-being.

Then I got it that was the whole fucking point.

Anonymous

ftfy

Anonymous

>first person puzzle
      ok, that looks better than whatever the fuck those 3rd person adventure games with 11th doctor were
      also that shitty web-based MMO never existed, don’t pretend that it did

Anonymous

>meanwhile in the new Saints Row trailer

Anonymous

>Did you know there’s a Doctor Who game coming out tomorrow?
      I haven’t cared about doctor who since I was in high school and that was only because a teacher made us watch it.

Anonymous

The Eccleston season was pretty good all around.
      The Tennant era’s strongest elements were a bit superficial but it was mostly entertaining and memorable.
      Smith’s first series was amazing but he slowly fizzled out due to the writing emulating M. Night Shymeman too much.
      Capaldi had a couple of really rough episodes like the moon and the forest and the sleep dust but it had the most talent and the strongest high points.
      Whittaker’s era was absolute shit so far and I’m not touching a game with her even with a ten foot pole.

Anonymous

There’s never been a good Doctor Who game

Anonymous

this.

Design the first good Doctor Who game
        Personally? UNIT XCOM

Anonymous

Miles Edgeworth investigations with Metroid style escape sequences.

Anonymous

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26UFq8RGVOs

So little personality given by the show itself that this Lockdown-Episode-thingy had 13th just spouting of internet memes, calling other Doctors boomers and whatever the fuck

Anonymous

>some tranny’s 5 hour video essay on why chinball’s run is bad had more views than the S13 trailer and even S12’s.
      kek, the show is dead

Anonymous

I watched that whole video and even enjoyed it, can’t lie

Why is Dr Who such a guilty pleasure bros

Anonymous

Oh the tranny was spot on in her arguments. I also watched the whole thing. It’s just funny to think that has more hits than the official shit.

Anonymous

This thread is now too big for anyone to recommend me DW stories/novels. I’ve been surprised with the relative quality of the few titles I’ve been through so far but I do have low standards.
      Consider the following: Smith played the most alien Doctor

Anonymous

Read the Virgin New Adventures, it’s 90s pulp kino but with Doctor Who

Anonymous

Don’t mind me, just posting the best classic doctor.

Anonymous

I’m in the middle of Inferno now, and Pertwee is a bit boring for me. Maybe I’d like him more if came right after Hartnell, instead of after Troughton

Anonymous
      Anonymous

>all these people crying about muh feemail Doctor
      >when the game looks like 2010 assetflip shovelware
      Wut? It would be lame as fuck anyway

Anonymous

Babbies first stealth thread?

Anonymous

Do you think anyone cares about this game?

Anonymous

Uh, the 12th series IS shit though

Anonymous

>thinks this thread is about the game

Anonymous

What the fuck, is there a game?!

Anonymous

Someone tell Ganker-videogames!

Anonymous

>reminder
      dr. soi has always been shit. Every single season is awful television by any standard. The only people that like this are the xd le quirky faggots that probably sucked dick in high school. You’re a faggot regardless if you like this shit.

Anonymous

Nice reddit meme pedro

Anonymous

typical dr. (you) pseud response

Anonymous

Sneed. It was literally mainstream

Anonymous

mainstream =/= good, the average british "person" has an iq lower than room temperature

Anonymous

>post written in english
            oh no no no

Anonymous

Looks like a Wii game. I wonder how much they will charge for that

Anonymous

Not committing to the killing of Clara was the biggest failure of 12

Anonymous

You didn’t pay attention to that series whatever if you thought he’d let that occur

Anonymous

remember when a fucking leaf had more memories in it than the Doctor

Anonymous

>unironically enjoying "BBC" propaganda

Anonymous

>Watch one episode of the series with the black gay lesbian woman
        >She’s talking to a Roman legionary
        >He is black
        >She tells him that she is the gay lesbian woman
        >This goes on for a while
        and that’s when I stopped watching Doctor Who forever

Anonymous

More like Dr. Literally Who, does anyone really care about this shit anymore?

Anonymous

No. Not as the show is now anyway.

Anonymous

>13
      What a waste

Viewing 56 reply threads
  • The forum ‘A haunted junk yard’ is closed to new topics and replies.