What were they THINKING?!?!

Home Forums A haunted junk yard What were they THINKING?!?!

• This topic has 212 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 7 months ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 60 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous

What were they THINKING?!?!

Anonymous

They were thinking BIG BIRD COCK

Anonymous

This

Anonymous

>tendies will pay $60 for a game with ps2 graphics
      OH NO NO NO NO NO NO

Anonymous

I wish modern games had ps2 graphics and visuals.

Anonymous

I unironically miss ps2 graphics.

Anonymous

this
          I replayed Ratchet & Clank recently and i’m amazed it came out in 2002

Anonymous

Oh yes yes yes yes.
        More kino games with PS2 graphics instead of 5 year development cycle involving 200 people to create… A third person shooter.

Anonymous

>PS2 graphics as a derogatory
        Okay brainlet

Anonymous

They were thinking AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Anonymous

>200% MAD

Anonymous
        Anonymous
        Anonymous
      Anonymous

They were thinking it would be kino
      They were right

Anonymous

this

Anonymous

this tbh

Anonymous

It’s about time there was a consequence for Samus’ insane train wreck of a genetic code.

Anonymous

>mutt girl is Ganker queen
        Face it, world. Amerimutts won.

Anonymous

what happened

Anonymous

After the final fight in Dread Samus’ Metroid DNA fully manifests itself allowing her to drain energy from the big bad. This happening works within the story given the events of Fusion. I assume most people have issues with the execution rather than the outcome.

Anonymous

people love it, the ones crying about it are trolls and shitposters

Anonymous

Nah, I love Metroid. Those Spaniards butchered the story. They had the right idea, but the execution was terrible.

It felt something out of Other M. Terrible timeline we live when a game that respected the player intelligence ( super Metroid) is ignored and now the legacy of Metroid is tainted even more with shit like Fusion and Other M ( I hope they should just fucking kill Adam or some shit).

Anonymous

don’t believe you

Anonymous

sounds like you complain just for the sake of it. there was nothing wrong with the execution. the final outcome was paced perfectly for the game.

Anonymous

>i’m such a huge fan of this series that i like only ONE game of it, and shit endlessly on anything else sakamoto has ever produced

Anonymous

Super Metroid was fucking boring.
              I don’t get why it’s praised to high heaven as one of the greatest games ever made.

Anonymous

>I don’t get why it’s praised to high heaven
                Could say the same about Dread.

Anonymous

Dread is a video game released when video games aren’t mostly video ganes anymore

Anonymous

the influence it had. and the scope which made it feel like a legit AAA experience on the SNES of all things.

Anonymous

>I don’t get why it’s praised to high heaven as one of the greatest games ever made.

As a Metroid fag even I agree that super is overrated and it’s my favorite in the series, the amount people hype it up makes any legitimate discussion on the game impossible. It all gets drowned out by people that want to be contrarian by disliking it and the faggots that wont accept any criticisms on it. All that being said what makes Super my favorite are the mechanics and the exploration. Having a run button, special powerbombs based on your selected beam type, wall jumping and having the secret healing command in addition to super missiles being a separate missile type. Though using the x-ray visor is tedious it added a different layer of exploration especially on a first playthrough. It was nice to have an option other than using morphball and spamming bombs to find secrets. The game was pretty backtrack heavy at times which seems more apparent after playing more modern games but it stands the test of time. Samus returns felt similar with the requirements for switching beam types but it ended up being watered down to switch to grapple beam to swing etc. Metroid has definitely become more streamlined and the lack of streamlining is what makes Super Metroid stand out to me, there can definitely be a golden balance in a future title.

Anonymous

this.

It was so cartoonish in it’s execution that came off as some sad attempt at fan fiction. The way she starts awkwardly screaming and then just crashes the whole ship and both of them are just standing there with no debris like it’s some kind of fortnite machinima. Then you have the watermelon suit and the goofy metroid teeth on the arm canon. Ugh just thinking about it makes me cringe. they turned metroid into a 4kids cartoon and I hate it.

Anonymous

I can see that. Can’t have an exclusive game come out without trolling and shitposting but that’s what makes Ganker Ganker I guess. Personally my biggest gripe was Samus having Raven Beak’s DNA, it just seemed like a cheap twist rolled into the ADAM twist. Samus didn’t really need Mawkin DNA, the plot could remain virtually the same without it. Samus did not really have to have something trigger her DNA it could have just been a natural progression, this feels especially flimsy since Metroids were created with the sole purpose of absorbing X so it triggering from fighting a Mawkin while also herself having Mawkin DNA and not during Fusion just seems off.

Anonymous

Nope. Diehard metroid fag here. Like the game, wanted to love it, but it’s not even in the top half of mainline metroid games if i had to rank them.

Anonymous

I am also a Metroid fag. I really liked Dread. My biggest issues were the lore, and how the EMMI’s got stale too quickly . I think the game play is great for a more modernized Metroid, I think they handled the Aeion abilities better than Samus Returns since none of them felt as cheap as a barrier, slowing down time, or rapid fire blaster. How do you rank the games?

Anonymous

I only disliked how abrupt it was. You don’t really have enough time between "oh shit, metroid DNA is manifesting itself in this new and unnerving way?" and "I am now the least gelatinous metroid to ever live", and then the game just ends.

kinda wish we got to run from the power bomb one a bit more, only for it to corner you in the brain room and stop you from getting the omega beam

Agreed.

Anonymous

>They were thinking it would be kino
      >They were right

Anonymous

Nice argument

Anonymous

Is that your face when reading a correct and based chadpost?

Anonymous

"No! I must kill the metroids," Samus shouted!
      Adam said "No, Samus. You are the metroids."
      And then, Samus was a jellyfish.

Anonymous

I never played a Metroid game, and I dont care about spoilers.
      What is the issue with that pic/scene?

Anonymous

Nothing, it was great.

Anonymous

It’s AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Anonymous

the player gets a samus fake-out death and she wakes up screaming and attacking the guy who was about to kill her. and then it’s her in the big room where she fought the boss and all she is doing is screaming without catching a breath as if some spic who thinks dragon ball z power up scenes are the most epic thing ever made this game

oh wait

and anyways, the scene cuts between her nonstop screaming and the exterior of the ship she is in crashing down to the surface. and when the ship is in the scene, you don’t hear her scream, but as soon as it cuts to her action cutscene in the room, she’s screaming. it literally is just

>AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
        >*music*
        >AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
        >*music
        >AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

it’s fucking comical. it’s like a spongebob gag but it’s being played straight. a fitting joke of a climax to a joke of a game.

Anonymous

>snoy coping

enjoy your christmas game releases bro

Anonymous

enjoy the 4 hours, worst metroid yet :^)

Anonymous

Show your file with timestamp :^)

Anonymous

now i regret playing the game muted

Anonymous

why would you ever do that
            videogames are an audio-visual medium
            playing with muted audio is like watching a movie with a blindfold on

Anonymous

the ost was pretty shit and there’s noticable audio delay when connecting to switch with bluetooth headphones so i just listened to my own music

Anonymous

Nah sorry you dont get pity here
                If you think this game’s ost is bad you’ve only played 3 videogames in your life.

Anonymous

The game is great but its OST is objectively terrible by Metroid standards

Anonymous

I literally can’t remember a single tune from Dread. I fucking love the game, might be my favorite Metroid despite the amazing games that came before it, but the music is definitely a black spot for it.

Im not gonna even going to argue that its not as good as other metroid games because it isnt but is it really bad enough to mute it entirely? It isnt going to puncture anybody’s ears like OG metroid 2, it’s just unmemorable but serviceable.

Anonymous

I’ll take the surface theme of SR388 in metroid 2 over any track from dread

Anonymous

You’ll take the only good track in the game, what a controversial and brave opinion.

Anonymous

the only good track from a gameboy game being better than an entire switch game

Anonymous

Okay, saying it’s a black spot is probably exaggerating, there was never any place where I felt like it was BAD. It’s just not memorable. I might try to listen to the OST at some point, but playing the game twice over I can’t remember ANY of the tunes, which is very unusual for me.

Anonymous

I literally can’t remember a single tune from Dread. I fucking love the game, might be my favorite Metroid despite the amazing games that came before it, but the music is definitely a black spot for it.

Anonymous

I feel the same, adored my time with it but can’t bring any tracks to mind except the main menu theme, for obvious reasons.
                    I wouldn’t say the OST was bad though. It just wasn’t memorable. I remember thinking the music in the F and B areas were nice and moody.

Anonymous

the OST sucks ass dude, it’s easily the weakest of the major metroid games, even SR’s was better and that was a step down too, albeit SR used more remixes from previous tunes

Anonymous

go cry to the last of us beginning for the 20th time, estrogentile snoyboy.

Anonymous

Makes sense, no wonder i enjoyed it.

Anonymous

>Comical
          She was pretty close to dying and freaked out. It was a fight or die thing, not a DBZ power-up for thirty minutes while someone stands by watching
          You faggots really make mountains out of molehills

Anonymous

>reddit reigns
          fitting

Anonymous

It’s unintentionally hilarious.

Anonymous

i think i found the issue
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OoMyCswytjw&ab_channel=GameCinematics

lol this is next level stupid

Anonymous

>LOL guys i think i found it, and based on knowing nothing about the series, its very stopid xD

Nah, this part was dope as shit. Standard Ganker being contrarian.

Anonymous

This. 20 seconds of pent-up release that’s been building for players for 35 years. Zoomers think it’s funny because they can’t parse human emotion anymore. They don’t understand intense feelings like rage. Their lives are only memes.

Anonymous

>been building for 35 years
              this shit didn’t get built up until the start of dread, start of SR if we’re really stretching it.

Anonymous

I feel in those terrifying seconds where we seen Samus’ visor dim and we can no longer see her face, that it was diliberate on the part of Mercury Steam and Nintendo.

In that moment you have the entire Metroid fanbase, both newcomers and veterans alike, begging for this not to be the end.
          Hoping that this isn’t the end of Metroid.
          Believing that Samus Aran will somehow snatch life from the jaws of death and run the razor edge between life and death to surpass the odds one more time.

How many people were waiting for this game?
          How many people are currently playing this game?
          How many people, in those silent moments of dread, hoped against hope that this wasn’t the end?

And how many cried out in awe, horror and joy as Samus roared back to life?
          Maybe that was all her. It’s Samus! She’s too strong and relentless to die so easy.
          Maybe the hopes and dreams and beliefs of an entire fanbase gave her the strength to fight on. To fight like hell and rise up stronger.

Maybe it was both.

People will play this game and say ‘OMG Samus is totes the Female DOOM Slayer’.

They’re wrong.
          DOOM Slayer is the male equivalent of Samus Aran.

Samus is not just the First Woman of gaming anymore. She’s not Lara Croft or the first in a long line of ‘First female action hero’ Characters. Hell, she’s not the "OMG I was playing as a Woman’ character anymore.

She’s now truly and definitively among one of the most powerful warriors in gaming. In any game, ever.
          Forget comparing her to Boba Fett or Master Cheif- she exists in a realm of God Slayers now.

This final battle, this installment of the Metroid series, this will be the moment Samus ends Metroid’s cursed founding.

This is the moment she became ‘The Ultimate Warrior’ we all knew she is.

Anonymous

imagine if they actually made raven beak kill her, goated bad ending

Anonymous

What youtube video was this comment left on?

Anonymous

Based

Anonymous

Metroid samus is really hot
      Think her pussy succs too

Anonymous

Did Raven Beak stick his dick in Samus?

Anonymous

He has cloaca

Anonymous
      Anonymous

>"Lets go as far in the opposite direction from Other M as possible."
      Bless em.

Anonymous

>Lets steal all the flashy other m combat and call it our own

Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Anonymous

What the fuck this was fantastic I didn’t think Nintendo had the balls
      Straight up invoking DOOM

Anonymous

>Straight up invoking DOOM

It is invoking nu-doom. but that isn’t at all the compliment you think it is, retard.

Anonymous

Fuck off zoomer, your larping as a grizzled boomer is embarassing.

Anonymous
      Anonymous

Are we going to see another Samus Super Saiyan transformation in the next game?

Anonymous

it’ll probably be like a devil trigger

Anonymous

idk how they’ll de-power her for the next one

Anonymous

>the next game is a training arc to teach her how to control her new super transformation

Nintendo……

Anonymous

UNTIL IT’S DONE

Anonymous

The cutscene animation is noticeably shitty most of the time in Dread.

Anonymous

Why did the Quiet Robe X parasite help Samus out at the end?

Anonymous

chozo can gain control of themselves under x infection

Anonymous

Only for brief moments
          Otherwise would be no problems

Anonymous

Because bird magic I ain’t gonna explain shit

Anonymous

Why did the Quiet Robe X parasite help Samus out at the end?

they mention that the X parasite retains memories of the things it infects, given the guy wanted to help samus in the first place, those memories might have won out over whatever normal instincts it had

Anonymous

I double checked the intro and it specifies the X absorb memories from living host but we saw Quiet Robe get shot down unless he wasn’t fully dead from that blast

Anonymous

Better to survive as part of a superior organism than being obliterated along with the planet.

Anonymous

If Quiet Robe was in control of himself after getting Xed, why did he turn the EMMIs back on?

Anonymous

To give Samus those EMMI abilities.

Anonymous

It would’ve been much easier for Samus to blast deactivated EMMIs then functioning ones.

Anonymous

actually no, since she had to lure them to the energy sources to get her omega beam capable of destroying them
              also, she wouldn’t have unlocked her metroid powers if she wasn’t cornered by the last one and nearly killed

Anonymous

kinda wish we got to run from the power bomb one a bit more, only for it to corner you in the brain room and stop you from getting the omega beam

Anonymous

He gained it over time

Anonymous

I think the X was actually planning on just stowing away on Samus’ ship out of survival, but a mix of Quiet Robe’s memories and its natural predisposition against Metroids resulted in it saving Samus in the end. It’s a serendipitous moment.

Anonymous

Because the X took on the form of a pretty swell fella

Anonymous

It’s actually quite simple. Because AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Anonymous

I just assumed his Bird DNA was just strong enough to withstand the X, there’s no way to tell how much time had passed after being infected. In Fusion, not only did Samus not immediately get X’d it took it a decent amount of time for the SA-X to form. Personally I wish there was a little more given since established rules seemed were stretched to make the plot work. She could have just depleted all of her energy and reverted after getting to the ship, but they probably really wanted one more interaction with QR.

Anonymous

Same reason Raven Beak kept his consciousness I’d wager. Might be Chozo DNA is resilient against X, or it was just lingering memories making the X act like their hosts would one last time.
        Raven Beak-X actually screams Hadar Sen Olmen while crawling towards you.

Anonymous

Kraiven-Beak X

Anonymous

>Might be Chozo DNA is resilient against X,
          You might be on to something. Obviously, not all the Chozo were resistant, given the ooze zombies and such, but Raven Beak’s elite seem to still be enacting his will even after their demise. Especially the red and gold ones. Willpower is probably a major factor too

Anonymous

So Samus was Metroid after all

Anonymous

Took 30 years but yeah, here we are.

Anonymous

I’m gonna KILL Raven Beak!

Anonymous

Based.

Anonymous

The dread suits are so fucking awful looking and my biggest complain (alongside the shitty music), I can’t believe there are people who like how they look

Anonymous

metroid dread design actually looks interesting. I don’t understand how making samus look like a yellow space football player is somehow better?

Anonymous

cause it looks cooler

Anonymous

>yellow space football player
          as opposed to a white and blue space football player?

Anonymous

I’m sorry, would you rather play as this in every Metroid game going forward

Anonymous

fusion suit is the only thing worse dread’s suits, we had the suit mostly return to normal at the end of fusion but that was retconned, if the suit was healing or healed itself we could have had an altered varia design

Anonymous

they’re a really fun mashup of sleek tech and gross muscle tendons. it’s a unique look!

Anonymous

I like the vieny wires
        They’re intresting yet grotesque

Anonymous

I’m fairly convinced Retro Studios are the only ones who can pull off Samus well.

The Prime games show the middle ground between submissive bitch and UNGA BUNGA ME ANGRY AND KILL ALIENS doomguy tier shit

Anonymous
        Anonymous

>her face when Raven Beak unzips his dick

Anonymous

REMINDER

Anonymous

ITS NOT A 6 HOUR GAME SHUT THE FUCK UP
        STOP SAYING $10 PER HOUR FUCK YOU

Anonymous

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Anonymous

I don’t know about all that but Raven Beak is so cool that he could beat Ridley, Dark Samus, and Mother Brain at the same time with one arm tied behind his back. A-and his arm cannon is most certainly not compensating for anything by the way!

Anonymous

Says the pussy who needed an army to lock up Kraid. KRAID.

Anonymous

The army was for delivering Kraid’s McNuggies, not locking him up

Anonymous

kek

Anonymous

>Raven

Anonymous

Imagine adam talking in such a way that one of those cubes hits samus in the face

Anonymous

Someone do the kino face with this

Anonymous

Foolish daughter, why didn’t you heed the advice of your computer friend?

Anonymous

I played them in order but left super till last and it left a bad taste in my mouth, the bosses are all way too easy and the exploration while decent got boring, it did have great atmosphere and music though. Fusion is my number 1 cause it was alot like what inspired metroid in the first place, Alien.

Anonymous

Super works best with multiple playthroughs since it allows you to really starting picking the main sequence apart and taking radically different routes once you get the hang of things. It’s fairly lacking on a single playthrough compared to the newer titles.
        The bosses will always suck though.

Anonymous

based. super is good but fusion and dread do a way better job of delivering the horror feeling. also samus returns has good atmosphere going for it.

Anonymous

it’s not a horror series, dipshit. At best, it’s sci-fi thriller.

Anonymous

>it’s not a horror series
            ok retard. at the very least it’s horror-inspired

Anonymous

Get the fuck off Ganker, Joshua.

Anonymous

Super is pure nostalgia. Fusion has its own problems but comparing the movement of the GBA games to Super is a fucking joke.

Anonymous

Super still has the best movement in the series with Dread following close behind. I’m 25 and played Super when I was around 23.

Anonymous
        Anonymous

I like Super more, but Fusion definitely has better bosses.

Anonymous

So uh, does she lay eggs now?

Anonymous

Fusion has excellent drama.
      Beats out every other game in the series.

This studio with Dread and Samus Returns, they get a lot right, and they certainly smoothed out the controls and experience well.

There are some imperfections
      Emmi are less engaging as it goes on (idk how you’d fix that), the Nav room scenes aren’t as cool as they are in fusion, etc

Anonymous

i really liked the emmi throughout the game. the only one that was kinda eh was the ice once. I never really got chased by it once. the speed booster and the x ray one were good tho

Anonymous
      Anonymous

The only emotion any video game character should feel is pure unadulterated rage, like Doomguy. I’m sick of movie games like Final Fantasy and Dragon Quest and Persona trying to give characters "feelings" like a fucking reddit visual noel.

Metroid did good this day I telling those games to piss off.

Anonymous

>they really thought the ADAM twist was going to be surprising.

Was super obvious as soon as he called her Samus.

Anonymous

That looks awful

Anonymous

Robot Chozo soldiers on a 0% run are FUCKING CUNTS.

Anonymous

I thought they did a pretty good job with the boss fights overall, Maybe I will have to give Samus Returns another try. I didn’t get into it the first time.

Anonymous

It is nowhere near as good.

Anonymous

biggest issue with Samus Returns was the source material, despite the game really modernizing the gameplay the constant cookie cutter metroid fights get so stale so fast. That being said the Queen Alpha and Omega fights were fun as were the non metroid boss fights there’s too many metroid fights in between. The thing that really got me was after every metroid kill you were forced to watch the same animation, you really see Samus vac the DNA into her gun 20+ times.

Anonymous

Would it be too much to ask for a mode with the Metroid Suit? Maybe as a reward for beating the game under 4 hours.

Anonymous

This part was fuckin aswesome

Anonymous

The previous games went out of their way to imply that the Chozo, Luminoth, Alimbics and formerly the Bryyonians were some level of "higher being" beyond normal mortal races at the height of their power. I don’t think it’s too out of the realm of possibility for Quiet Robe’s psyche to have heavily influenced the X that copied him. That having been said, the crux of the downfall of the Mawak is that one of them was an X, which is weird because wouldn’t they have some way of knowing that, having prior knowledge of the X? Also, if Samus was full Metroid at that point, how did an X reel her back if they naturally lose to Metroids?

Anonymous

the going theory is that the QR himself was part of the fellowship that could control Metroids and that by absorbing that specific X Samus herself gained that ability giving her control of her own rampaging DNA. If this indeed was the case its a good thing QR-X was a bro since he was essentially the X that could have overcome their only remaining natural predator.

Anonymous

Raven Beak already states that Samus has Taho DNA as well as Mawak DNA so QR-X’s addition to her genetic structure shouldn’t have mattered.

Anonymous

Yeah that is one of the biggest issues presented with that theory. The only thing I can assume is that she couldnt reel it in due to her not being full blooded. You could stretch it a bit to say that it was that DNA that kept her from going full on Metroid until being in the desperate struggle she found herself in near the end of Dread, but it grew beyond her natural control during her fight against Raven Beak. I think the lore issues in this game are so glaring because of how little presented lore there is, you can change a few things here and there and have everything turn out the same, with less plotholes. Samus really could have reverted after expelling all the absorbed energy instead of getting X treatment from QR.

Anonymous

She had a small amount of bird cum in her and couldn’t actively control it, the X gave her the full dose and knowledge on how to do it.

Anonymous

Who gives a fuck if it has "PS2" graphics when it runs so damn smooth?

Anonymous

WAIT. YOU CAN TURN PEOPLE INTO METROIDS?

Anonymous

>X parasites saving samus at the end of both fusion and dread
      What does it mean?

Anonymous

some x can be good. it depends whose DNA they’re absorbing/controlling. both of the X who help us absorbed good people’s dna

Anonymous

Also, it’s worth noting that the SA-X only copied Samus based on her DNA and suit pieces. Quiet Robe and Raven Beak, for that matter had their whole body X-ified. That might be why they kept their mind somewhat.

Anonymous

The SA-X doesn’t save Samus, it’s acting on instinct to kill its natural predator.

Anonymous

This I always saw this scene as the X hedging its bet. Who is more dangerous the full on developed Metroid or the partial Metroid. Also keep in mind that the X were also using acquired knowledge to stop Samus like when they adapted an Ice form.

Anonymous

This.

>X logic: hmm, Samus is already weakened, i can kill the omega metroid with my ice beam and then finish her off, before taking her ship

Its only mistake was thinking it could tackle a mutated omega metroid that had already weakened Samus without so much as a scratch.

Anonymous

So all the videos in the game files (loading screens, title screen, tutorials, cutscenes, etc.) seem to be webms. At some point, i’ll get you all to help me make a meme pack and replace all the standard videos with shitposts. Looking for the suit files to try putting metroid suit over the others atm, can’t post the webms for some reason though.

Anonymous

Well I got the textures swapped but I can’t find the models

Anonymous

AIEEEEEEEE

Anonymous

Why do they look different? my headcanon is that the omega in fusion is a clone/mutant similar to the newborn in alien resurrection

Anonymous

right was cloned from the baby.

Anonymous

>why do they look different
        inferior art style

Anonymous

OHO WE SO SOWEE PIGSKIN WE FOHRGOT OWN STORY OHOHO THANK U FOR MONEY!

Anonymous

what are you even saying bud, you literally go to a metroid cloning lab in fusion. we’re discussing artstyle

Anonymous

OHO ME SO SOWEE PIGSKIN THEY LOOKA NOFING ALIKE! —-_—- *gong hit* BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

Anonymous

>casually gets mindbroken from people discussing vidya he doesn’t like

Anonymous

OHNO SOWEE I MAKEY FUNNY OF YOUR BING BING WAHOOXDDDD

Anonymous

>he’s so mindcucked that he keeps going

Anonymous

BINGBING WAHOO!!!

Anonymous

the omega in fusion was alone, without a queen, in a ship full of parasite X to eat, machine to lift, he became a omega chad.

omega in metroid 2, barely a few seconds from growth, under a lame queen, fighting with several more metroid for food, probably gay

make the math

Anonymous

Someone give me a youtube vid that breaks down the whole series, I’m not playing these melanoid filled games.

Anonymous

have a nice day

Anonymous

Other M isn’t worth playing, anyway. Even though Anthony was the only good thing to come out of it.

Anonymous

Based. I got you fampai

https://youtube.com/watch?v=WBrXErFMfR8

Anonymous

Thank you anon, that video sums up this franchise perfectly.

Anonymous

i hope someone makes a doujin that when samus evolves into the metroid suit, she also becomes a futa

Anonymous

Was looking at all the config files, here’s all the categories, the one I left open looks especially interesting

Anonymous

Suddenly I want some watermelon and I don’t know why

Anonymous

Here is what I was thinking https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dplt-8IydbQ bonus points if you know the speech

Anonymous

This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It’s loud roar tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love! My anger! And all of my sorrow! Erupting… burning… BEAM!
        This hand of mine is burning red! Its loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting… God… BEAM!
        The School of the Undefeated of the Zebes! Ultimate Secret Technique! ZERO LASER!

Anonymous

Bretty good, anon

Anonymous

Sorry i forgot the AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Anonymous

ANSWER ME SAMUS
          THE PLANET OF THE UNDEFEATED OF THE EAST

Anonymous

FUCKING BASED WATERMELON SAMUS MAKING FAGGOTS SEETHE

Anonymous

LOVE THAT CRINGE!

Anonymous

what cringe are you referring to anon

Anonymous
      Anonymous

I cant stop watching the cutscene where samus goes full AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Anonymous
      Anonymous

>574437353
      >still farming free (You)’s from mindbroken anon having a complete meltdown

Anonymous

>when she sees your dick

Viewing 60 reply threads
  • The forum ‘A haunted junk yard’ is closed to new topics and replies.