What will be the first game you play on the Steam Deck?

Home Forums A haunted junk yard What will be the first game you play on the Steam Deck?

• This topic has 80 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 7 months ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 38 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous

What will be the first game you play on the Steam Deck?

Mines pic related… In my bed.. Haha..

Anonymous

Persona 4 golden

Anonymous

team fortress 2 orange x low grav maps

Anonymous

Disgaea 1

Anonymous

You can play that on almost everything. The PSP port is pretty sweet and I would even say the DS port is acceptable. You could play it on your phone even.

Anonymous

Nothing because i already have a gaming laptop which can do more than play 10 year old console ports

Anonymous

Either RE4 for Gamecube or I’ll pick something from my wishlist.

Anonymous

Tell us anon, what’s the fetish value of the Steam Deck? It gives me the feels that in comparison renders the N Switch a cheap toy.

Anonymous

Shaking boobs that are on screen with the gyro

Anonymous

P4 Golden, hopefully modded.

Anonymous

What are some good p4g mods?

Anonymous

FFXIV

Anonymous

Metroid Dread.

Anonymous

Morrowind.

Anonymous

Daily reminder that on the Steam Deck especially, it’s almost imperative to use OpenMW for the best experience.

Ryuji from persona 5

Wow anon, that’s a great game you chose there! Haha…

Nihon Falcoom intern

Haha… that’s our OP for you!

Anonymous

gonna scalp it and get an OLED switch

Anonymous

I’m going to get the $649 Steam Deck so that I can use it the same way I use my current gaming PC. I’m going to climb into bed, set it on my nightstand and stare at it, being too depressed to play any of my games.

Ironically my depression does not stop me from consooming.

Anonymous

You are cumming because you are depressed and your are depressed because you keep cumming. Stop jacking off so much and get a hobby that keeps your mind off of jacking off.

Anonymous

Thinking of playing all the Dark Souls games again on it while commuting / on break at work while playing Elden Ring on my main PC at home.

Anonymous

GTA series starting from 3.

Anonymous

What’s the difference between playing a game on your steam deck and using your phone and the steam link app to play it on your phone using a controller?

Anonymous

System shock 1 and a bunch of emulation and vns

Anonymous

GATIV or SRB2 Kart

Anonymous

cyberpunk 2077

Anonymous

Unironically the entire Trails series is what I’m planning on doing first with Steam deck
      Sky 1-3
      Crossbell 1-2
      Cold Steel 3-4 (already beat 1-2)

Can’t stand playing JRPGs on my pc or on a console because I’ve grown to accustomed to playing them on my phone or on a switch. Steam Deck gonna be the perfect little JRPG machine.

Anonymous

dunno but i have rdr2, mcc, cssource, half life 2 series and gta 3-4 on my steam account already downloaded so just gonna put those bad bois in. probably will play GTA a bit first to nostalgia about playing liberty city/vice city stories on my psp as a teen. got the 512gb for q1, hopefully i get it early that quarter. gonna snag a 1tb microsd card and an anker powercore+ and i should be golden

looking forward to getting into emulating ps1/ps2/xbox games. i dont usually game much these days anymore but this will probably get me to do so more just from the convenience. its definitely gonna replace my laptop for ski trips/road trips. hoping split screen is viable with it so it can do more than my laptop did when im relaxing with friends after the slopes or whatever

Anonymous

Are steam decks out? I kinda want one

Anonymous

if you havent preordered one the weekend you were able to in july then youre not getting one till the second half of 2022 unless you wanna pay scalpers, and that’s assuming the world doesn’t get even more dysfunctional

Anonymous

I’ll just wait then

Anonymous

>The time of great dysfunction

Some people it 4th/5th generational warfare, some people call it world war 3.

I call it happy fun time

Anonymous

The vast majority of people who preordered quickly are going to be kids. A lot of them won’t pay or won’t be able to when the time comes, so they’re out. A lot of them will also not like the fact they can’t play RDR2 on ultra 60fps and will sell theirs on ebay in January for as close to what they paid as they can get.

It won’t be too hard to get one in jan.
          t. owns a game shop and will almost certainly get a few in myself.

Anonymous

>A lot of them will also not like the fact they can’t play RDR2 on ultra 60fps and will sell theirs on ebay in January for as close to what they paid as they can get.
            fair enough, funny you say that because i run rdr2 at 40-50fps on medium at 1440p using a GTX 1060 3gb, so im expecting similar or slightly better performance, but i guess i didnt think about how a lot of people buying are actually fucking retarded

Anonymous

>i didnt think about how a lot of people buying are actually fucking retarded
              especially children, because they don’t understand the limits of hardware

Anonymous

Probably going to make an emulation front end and hoard a bunch of roms/isos on it.

Anonymous

Ditto

Might experiment with pro tools some as well.

Anonymous

Most likely Shenmue II

Anonymous

I got tired of waiting.

Anonymous

Well, that’s what impatience gets you, I guess. Enjoy your overheating chinkshit that cramps your hands and plays switch games at 12fps

Anonymous

So what you’re saying is you have no interest in playing games on-the-go, you just like the idea of giving money to valve so you can base your identity on the machine you bought.
          Neat.

Anonymous

>Enjoy your overheating chinkshit that cramps your hands and plays switch games at 12fps
          But he’s not playing on a switch, anon.

Anonymous

>decide to play some comfy switch in bed
      >fall asleep 10 minutes in

Anonymous

>buy almost every multi-plat on Switch because of comfy gooseneck experience
        >body gets stiff after playing for 10 minutes
        >arms feel uncomfortable in every position
        >everything hurts
        >still pretty comfy though

Anonymous

Haha.. I’m actually looking into buying the same game for my Switch!

Anonymous

I already have a laptop that does everything up to about a year or two ago maxed out at 1080p. Sometimes I set it up on me if those bed tables next to me and lay on a bunch of pillows while I play. Super mega comfy. Steam Deck looks too unwieldy to be a good replacement for that setup.

Anonymous

Maybe Spyro Reignited

I have a gaming laptop that can run it, if I want to play from the comfort of the couch or bed or car, I’ll be reaching for my Deck instead of my laptop.

Anonymous

Based

Anonymous

Something I can coom to.

Anonymous

>Availability: After Q2 2022

Anonymous

Black Souls
      Then Black Souls 2

Anonymous

Probably New Vegas or Sonic Adventure 2

Anonymous

FTL.

Anonymous

Hey December anons, will you show us your steam deck running switch games and some heavy AAA games when you get it?

I’m stuck between Metal Gear rising, Sonic Mania with retarded mods, or tf2 as my first game.

Anonymous

Binding of Isaac for another few hundred hours I’d say.

Anonymous

Sonic adventure 2.

Anonymous

first game I intend to play will be monster hunter rise

Viewing 38 reply threads
  • The forum ‘A haunted junk yard’ is closed to new topics and replies.