Which game has disappointed you the most this year?

Home Forums A haunted junk yard Which game has disappointed you the most this year?

• This topic has 81 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 7 months ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 39 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous

Which game has disappointed you the most this year?

Anonymous

pso 2 ngs

Anonymous

FPBP.
        What a fucking disappointment that game was. I wonder if they can recover.

Anonymous

a game so disappointing it has even less players than before it released

Anonymous

all of them, they all sucked

Anonymous

This. Nothing interesting at all.

Anonymous

Strive.

Anonymous

Ratchet and Clank. I bought my PS5 just to play it. After finishing it I was so disgusted that I sold my PS5. At least I made a bit of a profit from the sale

Anonymous

the demake not rift apart right?

Anonymous

No I bought rift apart

Anonymous
        Anonymous

japs and weebs btfo

Anonymous

Even in Japan, whale meat and natto are contentious. Most have never eaten whale and even younger generations in the regions where it’s traditional are abstaining more and more. Natto and whatever fermented fish that’s supposed to be is basically like everything fermented. If you grew up with it, you probably like it. If you didn’t, it tastes like rotten shit.

Anonymous

>whale
          True I’ve never seen a single person actually eat this
          >Natto
          I don’t think this is that contentious. With foreigners sure but most if not every japanese person I know doesn’t mind natto

Anonymous

Definitely most like it, but the ones who didn’t grow up with it and don’t like it, loathe it.

Anonymous

Slightly unrelated but speaking of loathing natto everyone gives it shit for smelling bad but I would rather have my house smell like natto for a week than daikon soup for a hour.

Anonymous

natto and curry is good as fuck though on a cold winter day.

Anonymous

Imagine being so asshurt that some ching chong cartoon made fun of your country’s objectively garbage cooking that took the time to make something like this.

Anonymous

*that you took

Anonymous

*that you took

seething weeb can’t even type lmao

Anonymous

Stop being ableist, everyone knows weebs are mentally defective

Anonymous

seething britbong can’t even cook lmao

Anonymous

not even a bong and cooking is for women anyway you pansy lmao

Anonymous

So do you just eat your fist full of tendies frozen then?

Anonymous

His "mum" makes them for him, obviously.

Anonymous

>cooking is for women
                The best chefs in the world are all men. Not that you would know this, since none of them have ever come out of your inbred, nanny state island. I mean for fuck’s sake, the greatest chef out of the UK can’t even make a fucking grilled cheese, lmao.

Anonymous

>The best chefs in the world are all men
                  so are the biggest faggots and you look up to both lmao

Anonymous

Seethe bong

Anonymous
          Anonymous

name 1 (ONE) british person that sincerely eats that

Anonymous

LMAO britbongs got mad

Anonymous

Disgaea 6, regret every dollar I spent on it.

Anonymous

Arise was a solid 8/10 up until the last part where it becomes a visual novel with how much dialogue there is as well as the final dungeon being dogshit in every way.

Anonymous

This. Though i just thought it was boring as hell.

Anonymous

Cant be disappointed if you arent excited for anything

Anonymous

eFootball

Anonymous

everything has disappointed me. everything i’m interested in just gets destroyed or abandoned. blizzard continues pooping up everything, riot destroyed that league of legends classic server and won’t make one themselves, everything new from gamefreak is shit, ciconia phase 2 still not out because "dude it would be disrespectful to release it during the pandemic xD", tf2 is still a broken mess that valve won’t fix. it’s all so tiresome.

Anonymous

that dumb bitch doesn’t know that blood pudding is amazing for your skin

Anonymous

ive been disappointed by tf2 every year since 2014

Anonymous

same. fuck caber nerf, fuck meet your match and fuck skins.

Anonymous

Type Lumina and Disgaea 6

Anonymous

robotics notes
      i waited almost ten years to play this fucking game

Anonymous

It was pretty good, but I got robbed of the best girl.

Anonymous

All of them since 2006.

Anonymous

probably SMT V next month

Anonymous

In no particular order:
      Far Cry 6 – Dull as dishwater. Despite being hicks in Montana, 5 was way more gripping.
      Aliens: Fireteam Elite – Game is actually pretty fun, but matchmaking is dead and the bots are pants-on-head retarded. Needs cross-play like yesterday.
      The Ascent – Boring as fuck, and only talked about because it was on Game Pass and Xbots are desperate for a W. Thought it might channel Loaded, but was just Eurojank. Made me wanna play Ruiner again.

Anonymous

Tales of Arise.

Anonymous

NEO TWEWY
      It’s actually a good game but it didn’t live up to the original

Anonymous

Pretty good assessment. Liked the music, liked the story (for the most part), the gameplay just couldn’t live up to the original’s. Didn’t expect it to by any means, but it still stung. Still liked it overall and is probably still my GOTY, at the same time.

Anonymous

I dunno anon, I honestly liked NEO just as much as the original TWEWY, and even more in some ways.

Anonymous

In hindsight I was pretty dumb to expect anything from poopyholes but shit

Anonymous

Metroid Dread
      Garbage game

Anonymous

Rent free

Anonymous

Are you going to do this every time someone dares to criticise a Nintendo game?

Anonymous

Are you gonna cry about every nintendo game thats released?

Anonymous

How much is Nintendo paying you exactly?

Anonymous

Imagine doing this for free

It’s no concern of me that you guys don’t like dread, its just funny to see how fast you start crying when you’re made fun of for obsessively pooping on a game for an entire week. Cool, metroid dread is a bad game whatever gamer anon bro I’m gonna go back to enjoying my "bad" game lol.

Anonymous

Imagine doing this for free

Anonymous

Evil Genius 2

Anonymous

Metroid Dread.

Anonymous

I’ve literally not played any games released this year.

Anonymous

I don’t think I’ve even played a single game that came out this year.

Anonymous

No more heroes 3

Anonymous
        Anonymous

NMH3 is weird because when I consider what it did right I want to say I loved it… but then I think about all the areas it fell short and I want to say it’s a piece of shit.
        >the whole galactic superhero aspect may as well not be a thing after the opening cutscene, literally just an excuse to give the bosses cool designs and nothing more
        >half of said cool designs get lets shake’d and you dont even get to fight them
        >overworld is pure garbage, and whats there is literally unfinished with massive portions being unplayable
        >generic enemy rooms instead of proper levels
        >graphics in general are shit compared to nmh2 aside from some cool effects in battle
        >some things are just randumb like jeane having a deep voice and naomi being a tree(???)
        That being said combat was great and although I missed the nuance of NMH1’s plot and presentation I thought the game had a good sense of humor.
        It’s just a fun game, and if it weren’t for Dread it’d be my GOTY despite it’s flaws.

Anonymous

The game is blatantly unfinished. Suda even said in an interview all of the aliens were supposed to be bosses and all the forbidden areas of the map were supposed to be in the game.

Anonymous

It really is. I’m still half hoping there’s a big DLC expansion or director’s cut on other consoles down the line, but I’m not holding my breath.
            It’s not even a bad game, it’s just so much less than it could’ve/should’ve been.

Anonymous

Subnautica below zero

Anonymous

rune factory 5

Anonymous

Axiom Verge 2

Anonymous

Nothing really but if it’s going to happen it will probably be darkest dungeon 2.

Anonymous

Unironically MH Rise
      It was a very safe way to make a game, implements the latest technology and QoL in gameplay from World, and takes some snazzy colorful stuff from MHGU and that’s it. Their attempt at a seige mode is garbage once again, Rampage fuckin sucks

Anonymous

NEO The World Ends With You. It’s very forgettable, and drags on for way too long. The new characters aren’t bad, and develop to a decent point by the end, but the plot really stagnates for most of the game. Barely anything happens unless it’s the end of a week. And I find the inclusion of the original characters incredibly shallow. They were basically just fanservice with little purpose. Like why the fuck is Joshua even here?? He comes out of fucking nowhere. They could’ve just had Haz put Shoka back in the RG. He was only there to have a meaningless conversation with Neku, and to show up with It’s So Wonderful playing so people would be like "YOOOOOOO HOLY SHIT". The game would’ve been better if it were reworked to only have the new characters, focusing 100% on them.
      It’s certainly no The 3rd Birthday as far as SE long-awaited sequels go, but it comes off very bland and standard most of the time.

Anonymous

>He comes out of fucking nowhere.
        He literally shows up in the beginning of the game.
        >They could’ve just had Haz put Shoka back in the RG.
        Haz isn’t Shibuya’s Composer and was mostly trying to bait Joshua out. He doesn’t really give a shit about Shibuya itself or the people in it.

Anonymous

His feet show up for like 3 seconds. At first I thought he replaced Rindo’s pin with the time travel one, but he literally only picked it up to give it back to him. They could’ve had a random passerby do the same thing.
          And Haz’s motivations are so vague that him either letting Shoka die, or putting her back in the RG would make about as much sense.

Anonymous

Everything this year so far has been a disappointment. Especially the Hotwheels game, I miss when arcade racers weren’t all about drifto. The only exception is Davigo, that game is a 10/10 even in early access

Anonymous

VELY VELY NAISU ITADAKAMISU

Anonymous

Destiny 2 and Final Fantasy XIV. Also mildly disappointed by WoW but I’ve never been invested in it.

Anonymous

Scarlet Nexus. What a boring piece of shit and I even bought it on launch.

Anonymous
      Anonymous

>7,62 High Calibre
      The game lacking audio for pretty much everything annoyed me greatly so I dropped it, I need SFX in a game I can’t enjoy myself if the only sound I get his a looping music track
      >Foxhole
      I don’t follow orders very well so playing with other people wasn’t fun for me
      >Satisfactory
      Just felt like I was going down a check list for no reason
      >Valheim
      I liked it at first but it really didn’t grab me within 2 hours
      >RUINER
      Wasn’t what I was expecting at all

These are all the games I refunded this year. The Apex DLC for Arma 3 was the best thing I played this year.

Anonymous

Werewolf: Earthblood. I was so excited for a werewolf game. I wouldn’t even care if it wasn’t great, I just wanted a good, fun game where I can enjoy being a werewolf. It took several hours before I finally admitted to myself that I wasn’t having fun.

Viewing 39 reply threads
  • The forum ‘A haunted junk yard’ is closed to new topics and replies.