Who are you voting for bro?

Home Forums A haunted junk yard Who are you voting for bro?

• This topic has 51 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 7 months ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 20 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous

Who are you voting for bro?

Anonymous

Allay is the only good one. Bush and copper golem provide nothing that you can’t already do in an easier way, allay will provide specific ranged item collection

Anonymous

>implying you can’t just walk to the items yourself
        double digit IQ here lads

Anonymous

>implying you can’t just check light levels manually
          >implying you can’t just push buttons yourself
          >implying you can’t just wear teal leather armor and stand still to be your own statue

Anonymous

Basically this.

Although I do have the feeling the copper gollumn could at least be slightly interesting, but I have no idea why people would want the Glare.

Anonymous

All copper golem does is act as a randomizer. You can already do it with any other mob using pressure plates, and the other mobs don’t fucking freeze in place after a while

Anonymous

Literal flying hopper

Anonymous

The only one that has no equivalent is the glare, allays are just a way for dirty casuals to transport items without dropper chains, item lifts and all that shit. They’ll definitely be too limited to be worthwhile for anyone who can build proper item transport too, unless you can tune them to go after specific notes on noteblocks or something for super simple item sorters that work with all items instead of just stackables.
        Copper golems are limited use randomizers, and while randomizers do exist this is a much cleaner solution. Plus, if they get slower the more rusted they are and if you can stop it at any stage by waxing it like other copper blocks it’ll give a level of fine control that isn’t really possible with any other method.
        Finding dark spots with the glare is kind of pointless but it isn’t something you can do in vanilla otherwise without staring at it yourself. I’m sure someone will come up with some bizarre redstone application for it but it seems more catering to builders so you can drag one of these things into your massive build and have it tell you whether your light placement is shit or not

Anonymous

>The only one that has no equivalent is the glare
          The F3 button

Anonymous

no automated equivalent then
            obviously you can tell an area is too dark but the glare makes it way easier.
            Built some stupidly large building and can’t be bothered to go about block by block finding all the little areas where mobs can spawn? Find a glare, drag it in with a leash and let it do the work for you

Anonymous

Using the Glare would be slower than the regular way
              regular
              >press f3 (or f7 if using a mod)
              >place torches on spawnable blocks
              with glare
              >track down the bush
              >leash it
              >try for 30 minutes to lead it back while it gets stuck and breaks the leads
              >finally get it to where you need it
              >follow it around while its ai paths to dark spots to place torches

Anonymous

>Using the Glare would be slower than the regular way
                Not true. If you’ve ever built a large build, and spent time running over every single block to ensure they’re safe, then you’d know how long it can take. The glare would just passively find these unsafe blocks and fly over there to alert you. *Even* with inefficient AI that’d hold true

Anonymous

0 IQ opinion

Anonymous

whatever dream tells me to vote for, he’s my favorite minecraft youtuber πŸ™‚

Anonymous

Where can i vote?

Anonymous

it’s happening

Anonymous

The best thing I can see the allay working with is when cutting down trees and giving it an apple or a sapling and having it collect the apples or saplings that get stuck on top of trees, which is fine by me. And allay is cute

Anonymous

burgercheat is gonna rig the vote again

Anonymous

They are going to add the least useful one regardless of votes as time has shown

Anonymous

Exactly.

Anonymous

They mentioned something about waxing coper so it doesn’t oxidize, seems like something you could do with the golems too. Allay looks like a shit Vex reskin. Glare barely worth mentioning. Anyway I hope you guys like this mob you get as the excuse they use for another delay.

Anonymous

Glare – because it’s cute.

Anonymous

the allay is the only non useless one, we already have ways to randomly generate a redstone signal so the copper golem is dogshit. and you can fucking tell when an area is dark enough to spawn mobs just by looking at it

Anonymous

We already have hoppers and minecarts

Anonymous

actual fucking retard.
          castrate yourself.

Anonymous

You’re just mad because I’m right

Anonymous

You have to be 18 to post here.

Anonymous

It’s not stopping you, kid. Your recolored vex is shit.

Anonymous

Hoppers are stationary and annoying to get sorting on, minecarts are track-bound and you can’t have them sort the items they actually grab

all three of these suck and won’t change anything about how the game is played

Imagine being too stupid for vanilla Minecraft automation of all things

Anonymous

Virgin Allay:
            >still needs hoppers to properly sort items
            >needs note blocks to know where to even drop things
            >is just a reskin of the Vex, one of the most annoying mobs (it’s even in the name)
            >only wanted because lazy item hoarders want the game to play itself for them

Chad Golem:
            >has 4 different versions
            >brings a new button type with it, which have been ignored by devs for years
            >adds statues to the game, building on the lore
            >its functionality as a button presser is the least important part, according to its fans

Anonymous

>brings a new button type with it, which have been ignored by devs for years
              Acacia and warped wood buttons already look like unoxidized and fully oxidized copper. Would copper buttons have other signal lengths? Beyond that I don’t care

Anonymous

>Would copper buttons have other signal lengths?
                You know they will. Possibly based on how weathered the buttons are, no less.

Anonymous

>You know they will
                  Wait, did Mojang pass the development on to some other studio? Because all I know about the current state of things is that I should never expect the obvious

Anonymous

none. this shit is gay and i’ll just download a mod that adds the losers

Anonymous

Glare will be useless the update it would release in because the mob spawning changes would release along side it.

Golem can’t do anything that couldn’t be done with redstone. The redstone will probably be more reliable too.

Allay is the only one that can sort of have some use but will probably be broken anyway.

Anonymous

all three of these suck and won’t change anything about how the game is played

Anonymous

These fuckers still think they’re indie when it comes to Bedrock Edition, FFS. Just add all three. I want more copper stuff so I’ll vote the golem, but the Allay seems the most useful. Wish it didn’t look like shit.

Anonymous

M$ 100% told them to hold another mob vote because it generates engagement

Anonymous

>Just add all three
        The vote is the whole point. If they weren’t going to have a vote they would just add none of them because they’re all useless.

Anonymous

they have a vote for a fake sense of community engagement (and it is less work)
        if notch was still in MC he’d have added all the vote options and then held an actual vote asking what else to add

Anonymous

after thorough analysis of all three mobs, i have concluded that they are all mediocre, and don’t really add anything that great to the game.
      at least copper golem looks cool.

Anonymous

These are all useless, and the golem are the only ones that fit minecraft in a sense, the other two are weird, we only had friendly mobs be animals, it’s weird to have fairies and flying bushes all of the sudden.
      If they’re adding useless mobs, why not add the mobs from the biome updates to make them more lived in, why have this stupid community vote bullshit that makes minecraft’s updating slow. This is a 2 billion dollar game, why is it still developed like it’s some fucking indie game.

Anonymous

i get your sentiment, but the allay is LITERALLY a vex.

Anonymous

I have no brain of my own so I vote for golem

Anonymous

>caring about the mob vote like that fat e-celeb faggot and his retarded zoomer mob isn’t gonna ruin it again

Anonymous

what did that cheater choose?

Anonymous

Not like it matters because everybody knows the worst one is gonna win anyway.

Anonymous

If glare wins I will eat my own nutsack

Anonymous

The worst one always wins
        Next year we will have the Allay

Anonymous

It just hit me that literal children have fucking social media accounts nowadays. I remember when I was a kid I could only make accounts to kids websites if Mom let me.

Viewing 20 reply threads
  • The forum ‘A haunted junk yard’ is closed to new topics and replies.