Why did you allow it to get this bad?

Home Forums A haunted junk yard Why did you allow it to get this bad?

Viewing 86 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous

Why did you allow it to get this bad?

Anonymous

consumers

Anonymous

And I bet it’s gonna play like shit. They didn’t even fix Smash Bros online.

Anonymous

fix your 3rd world internet, I never have issues.

Anonymous

I have gigabit fiber and smash still lags. Stop sucking Nintendo’s cock, melanoid.

Anonymous

Get off McDonald’s wi-fi Tyrone.

Anonymous

>Have the 5th fastest internet speed on the planet
              >Have my Switch directly plugged on ethernet
              >Smash online is still awful because everyone plays on Wifi

What good is it if my connection is stable, but I’m playing with a Wifi Mexican? This shit is only good if EVERYONE is docked and have a stable connection. Ethernet diverse folk like me are what, 5% of the whole userbase?

Anonymous

I also need to add that no ammount of stable connection can fix actually bad netcodes. Even with the best connection on the planet, you will still have these 7 frames of input lag and the input buffer that eats inputs.

But you know what? I found an easy fix for that. Smash Bros is for babbies, right? It’s a party game for party casuls, right? Then here’s my easy fix: I stopped playing Smash.

Anonymous

>Have my Switch directly plugged on ethernet
                Wifi on switch is faster than ethernet at times because the ethernet cable plugs into the dock which then connects into the switch which then connects to the server. It has a shitload of latency because the dock to switch

Anonymous

Smash Ultimate is notorious for having some of the bottom of the barrel shit online, have a nice day tendie

Anonymous

Smash’s online runs the entire game at the speed of the player with the worst internet. You could have fiber and if you get matched with a third worlder, your game will run at 2fps because that’s all his DSL can handle. You are an idiot, keep your fucking mouth shut when adults are talking.

Anonymous

It’s literally the same online as before I don’t know why people are treating it like it’s some deluxe shit you get the same shitty NSO service and the same 20 fucking Genesis games Sega shits out in compilations and one or two good N64 games among a mountain of shovelware and then they force the DLC to justify the 30 price bump

Anonymous

All consoles should just ban wifi connections. That would solve so much of the shit.

Anonymous

Unfortunately the world runs on wifi so that will never happen.

Anonymous

You can’t fix people playing Smash on wireless.

Anonymous

I finally ran out of subscription time in September after getting it for free since launch thanks to game bundles including them.
      I can stomach the 20 bucks a year to play smash and Splatoon. What they’re offering for 50 is an absolute joke, and shame on anyone who buys it or defends the move in any capacity. It’s probably too late for Nintendo to change course on this decision, but I hope they realize that the reaction to this pricing structure is overwhelmingly negative, especially in America where the price increase is 150%.
      Nintendo wasn’t paying attention when Microsoft tried to double the price of Xbox Live. I hope this ends up coming back to bite them in the ass. Same goes for Switch OLED, just a greedy ploy to get WAY more than necessary for their products and services.

Anonymous

>Take away 1/3 month options because they know the shit N64 line up won’t last people a week

Anonymous

>$50 is not that much
      >it’s basically $4.2 a month or $0.17 a day
      >can you not afford $0.17?
      >well it’s completely optional anyway. Now the $20 doesn’t look so bad in comparison. 🙂

Anonymous

>can’t you afford X amount a day?
        It’s such a shitty argument because nowadays there are so many services offered through subsription that you end up with 5-6 of them, or even more.
        And at that point they are no longer cheap

Anonymous

>well it’s completely optional anyway
        To be fair, that’s true. I thought the common idea on Ganker was that these games aren’t worth paying for at all because they can all be easily emulated. So why does the price matter if there’s no reason to buy it?

Anonymous

>why does the price matter

Because Nintendo hasn’t fucking learned how to do business with a fucking consumer.

More than 20 years in the fucking market and at least Sony and MS bash off each other’s own services and gradually was worth a fuck. Nintendo’s second (?) major iteration of a Network and these retards are still a generation behind on everything.

Anonymous

>defending $60 paid online
            lol sony and microsoft don’t even make any good online games yet you shovel over cash to simp for the mega giant tech corporations. Meanwhile Nintendo charges a fraction and actually makes a dozen or more games utilizing their service

Anonymous

That’s true, but the online quality is the worst on the market and they charge the equivalent of a premium.

Anonymous

20 dollars a year is premium?

Anonymous

More like 60. This isn’t 2008 anymore where you can justify an Xbox pass for 100$ a year. Most Online services have become dirt cheap. If you’re charging 60$ for an online plan, you need a bit more than "here’s a cloud access to a tiny fraction of our best sellers on 30 years old systems." when your online quality is amongst the actual worst on the current market.
                  Like, I have no idea if you have a switch and the online, but you have no idea how bad and user unfriendly it is.

Anonymous

The switch has fantastic online retard

Anonymous

L to the fucking MAO

Anonymous

>E-shop lags worse than dial-up internet
                      >Cannot message friends
                      >Cannot game-invite friends
                      >If you have no other social media ways to contact these people, you ca literally never communicate with them unless it just so happens that you both find the same lobby when you play at the same time, making sending friend invites to strangers you played with completely useless
                      >Most games using online have unforgivable lagging problems
                      >Most game’s online offers no better means to communicate with your fellow teammates
                      >E-shop no longer offers options to buy most of the retro games they had been selling since the Wii, so you are held by the balls as a new Nintendo customer to abide by their cloud service or wait for a miraculous remaster to release.
                      >Meanwhile Nintendo is waging a literal Jihad against all ROM distributors despite offering their classic library by the fucking teardrop and forcing people to purchase limited edition hardware that ends up being sold at 400% its original price by scalpers if they want to play them

Anonymous

I’m not reading that lol schizo

Anonymous

L to the fucking MAO

Anonymous

Lol get fucked loser you wrote all that nonsense lies for nothing

Anonymous

Everything we write on Ganker, we write for nothing.
                        Welcome to the big time dump. Please waste some more of your life with me.

Anonymous

Post more lies schizo

Anonymous

No one asked

Anonymous

You keep asking though man, for my attention.
                        Here, I give for free my friend. free attention for all!!

Anonymous

I’ve been trying to join Den raids in Pokemon for a year and half.

Anonymous

[laughs in splatoon 2]

Anonymous
                    Anonymous

No it’s $20, maybe actually look up the price before making bullshit claims

Anonymous

Some of us are just hoping a Nintendo of America marketer is reading and listening, and scolding the Japanese branch for not understanding gaming culture outside of Japan.

Anonymous

There is zero reason to factor in emulation to your marketing scheme lol.

Anonymous

It’s not about the cost, dumbass.

Anonymous

its not?

Anonymous

>assuming switch 2 is backwards compat and releases next year
        >a conse has in median 5-6 years of life
        >$250 in 5 years for the service
        >you have to spend $250 if you want to play fucking n64 games during the switch 2 lifespan

Anonymous

>MUH CHAT FEATURES
        >I WANT TO GET SPAMMED BY MESSAGES AND PARTY INVITES
        >AAAAAA
        >YOU DONT UNDERSTAND

Anonymous
        Anonymous

>nintenshill to the max
        is just 0.17 a day for a half ass service

Anonymous

>well it’s completely optional anyway. Now the $20 doesn’t look so bad in comparison. 🙂
        it’s called comparative pricing and it’s effective as hell on consoomers

Anonymous

>you
      I dont even own a switch. Plus pokemon sword/shield and all the snoy movie games have proven the game industry is dead. I gave up hope a long time ago.

Anonymous

remember when you didn’t have to pay money to use your own internet that you already pay for?

Anonymous

Yup,
        Then Microsoft fucked it for all of us

Anonymous

>Remember when servers were free

No?

Anonymous

Yep, remember when Nintendofags and Sonyfags used to make fun of Xboxfags about it but now they’re both unironically defending it now as well?

Anonymous

garbage system but I don’t care since I’ve never used online in a console game

Anonymous

Not me, I literally never paid for any sort of video game related subscription service whatsoever.

Anonymous

I pay my ISP for internet access and no one else. For years Nintendo provided free online play while Sony and Microsoft were pioneering subscriptions, but now they’ve gotten greedy too. If I want to play a multiplayer game, I’ll use my PC.

I didn’t and I hate everyone who did.

These guys get it

Anonymous

If you don’t like it just don’t buy it. Regular Switch online is still 20 bucks. Or make some friends and start a family plan, I pay three bucks a year.

Anonymous

>Or make some friends

Anonymous

>If you don’t like it just don’t buy it.
        Wow, if only you cultists applied that logic to literally anything that’s not Nintendo we’d have a much better board

Anonymous

its a stupid mindset. I like Nintendo and want to buy their stuff, just not overpriced trash without content. I like their stuff but they are constantly out of touch. Also, i dont care what any other company does. Just because Sony is trash doesnt give Nintendo a pass to also be trash.

Anonymous

Allow what? The original option is still there. Unless you’re saying online shouldn’t be subscription at all, but you should talk to Sony and MS first.

Anonymous

30 dollars for a nintendo 64 emulator

L M A O

L M A O

Anonymous

Isn’t the sega Genesis collection less than $15 when it goes on sale? You have to be retarded to buy this.

Anonymous

I’m getting it. You’d pay more getting each n64 game separately so I think it’s a great price. Then on yop of that you get sega games.
      But of courseGanker has to be all le angry gam3rs XD.

Anonymous

but you’re not getting the n64 game, you’re renting it dumbass

Anonymous

>retards that pay for roms get punished

seems fair to me

Anonymous

Do not question my faith in Nintendo. They are the saviors that bring light into our bleak reality. $50 is nothing considering the sheer amount of JOY I feel giving said money to Nintendo knowing it will pay off some day… someday…

Anonymous

I didn’t and I hate everyone who did.

Anonymous

As I said previously, this pricing is absolute shit and it’s made me realize that I don’t play Smash or Mario Maker anymore and won’t renew once I’m out. However, it will be a raging success. Every single person to bring it up outside of Ganker says it sucks but they’ll pay. Every one. Ganker doesn’t seem to understand that normalfags don’t know about, care about, or engage in piracy. Those that know are too scared. Even the people playing Pokémon on their phones are an extreme minority and probably asked someone else to set it up for them. These games are their nostalgia fuel and are literally unobtainable elsewhere.

Anonymous

I didn’t. I have never in my life bought a single microtransaction or as they like to call it "expansions" and for the past 10 or so years I’ve been strict with judging their products. I’m a die hard Nintendo fan, but I ain’t gonna support Mario All-Stars 3D being a 60 dollar game not to mention Skyward Sword. I did however buy Luigi’s Mansion 3 because reviews were good, and the game looked like it was made with love and passion for the series, something previously mentioned games lack completely.

Nope, Nintendo has showed me that they give little shit about their fans. Sometimes they hit it, like with Smash and afforementioned Luigi’s Mansion 3 but they’ve become generally out of touch with everything.

Anonymous

>but I ain’t gonna support Mario All-Stars 3D being a 60 dollar game
        Target had it for $30 the other day.

Anonymous

Found the Nintendo consoimer

Of course I was talking about the price at release, you orangutan.

Anonymous

This was the turning point

Anonymous

>20 dollars more expensive
      >0 fix on the abyssmal connection issues with their service.
      I bought this online so I could rage at babbies on Smash Ultimate and now you’re telling me that the premium service is twice the price of the babby service, but the online will still be awful?
      WHAT THE FUCK AM I PAYING FOR?

Anonymous

>20 dollars
        30 dollars.

Anonymous

It comes with a 25$ dlc, I wouldn’t mind the upgrade if they keep packaging DLCs into the expansion pack. For now I think it’s worth it if you planned to buy the animal crossing dlc for a year.

Anonymous

Shall be emulating via PC then. $30 would have been very reasonable, but forcing an add on for a game I don’t plan to buy to hike up the price is disgusting.

Anonymous

Oh that’s where you’re wrong, anon. Look it up, apparently they were gonna make it $50 REGARDLESS of the AC dlc.

Anonymous

i dont get it
      if their intent with including animal crossing was to sway people
      why is it more expensive to upgrade to a year of online+ than to just buy it outright

Anonymous

I really don’t see how it’s all that bad. Everyone says it’s barely any more content. I agree, so I don’t feel like I’m missing out on anything by not getting it.

The only real reason to be upset by how much it costs is if you’re buying it anyway. In which case, it was either worth it for you, or you’re a fucking idiot.

Anonymous

I will buy it because the N64 selection and Genesis selection directly speaks to me, but I can understand why a lot of people find this stupid and I’m actually conflicted a bit on my desire to purchase it.

It’s advertized as an online membership plan and the cloud access to ROMS is the bonus that comes with the membership plan. What you’re basically paying for is a service.
        Now I would understand if they advertized this bundle as the expansion pack it is actually named, but they still advertize it as a membership plan. Now initially when I heard this I had hoped that for an increased monthly fee, then I’d be getting a better service, right? But what they’re doing here is making you pay twice as much as the normal plan, except all of the extra money goes for the bonus content that comes with it, so I take it it’s not actually bonus content, but IS the content they are charged for? It’s not really clear what Nintendo is advertizing here. I really had hoped that, even if it’s a scummy thing to do to double the price for it, that we’d get a better online service to justify paying double the current ammount, but we’re not and we’re just paying for ROMS.
        Now here’s the thing, I’m a buyfag, I make a lot of money so spending on shit like this? Not a financial issue in the least. I’ts not even in the realm of unecessary spending, but you’re not even paying for ROMS here, you’re paying for cloud access. No internet membership, no games and here is why it fucks with me. I didn’t really realize this until my membership expired 2 years ago and it took me a while to renew it. I had tested it and, as expected, you are barred access to the game selection if you don’t have subscription, but then when I re-subscribed, I expected all of my saves to be gone, but they are not. They still save all of your games.
        So I’m paying 20 extra bucks for what exactly? access to a cloud service for 25-30 years old games?

Anonymous

Jesus just get it when there are more games on there in a year or two.

Anonymous

No but I’m just illustrating a point as to why it’s understandable that this would infuriate people so much.
            I’m too lazy to take the effort to setup emulation devices even if, yes, I know it’s fucking easy and I make way more than enough money to just buy ROMS on an E-shop, I legit don’T give a fuck and anyone can " me as much as they want, but I will buy it because being able to plya original OOT on the go it’s really speaking to me. The Genesis and N64 selection is AEONS better than the 80% trash shovelware selection of the NES/SNES plan so I think it’s a good deal, but Nintendo isn’t improving the internet plan and is just charging 20 bucks for access to a cloud service.

Anonymous

No one asked

Anonymous

>hurrr durr no one asked on this anonymous forum of discussion where people post their opinions and open the possibility of getting replied to.
                If you don’t read, don’t reply. I didn’t ask you to give me your opinion on how you don’t care about my opinion either. Follow your own advice.

Anonymous

No one asked

Anonymous

>Look at me pretend to be retarded.
                    Here’s a final (You), attention whore.

Anonymous

No one asked

Anonymous

Holy fuck type less.

Anonymous

No.

Anonymous

No one asked

Anonymous

I did.

Anonymous

No one asked

Anonymous

Discord trannies complain and complain but Nintendo just keeps winning. Keep crying over optional products you sad sad freaks

Anonymous

I did nothing.
      Oh.
      Perhaps it got worse because of my inaction.

Anonymous

Sony and Xbox.
      You fucking retards allowed it to get this bad

Anonymous

That’s right, keep blaming them and not the Nintendo fans that are accepting even worse quality for almost the same price

Anonymous

Every gamer is a dumb consumer. Stop acting like Xboners and Snoys are any fucking wiser. Most of the retards on this board will buy anything if it has enough anime titties on the cover, so don’t try to bullshit me that Nin10yearsolds are, somehow, worse.

Anonymous

They are because they saw it happen twice and still fell for it

Anonymous

Nintendo holds its customerbase by the balls. That’s their whole marketing plan. They have no real competition. There is no bing bing wahoo on Playstation and Xbox and one would be an autistic fool to pretend like emulation is even popular enough to attract the normalfags who go to Nintendo for the bing bing wahoo.
              You idiots keep acting like 100% of the Nintendo fanbase is gross onionmen when most of its audience are literal children and a few normalfags.

Anonymous

So the Nintendo fanbase is 100% retarded

Anonymous

I’d say ignorant, but I won’t stop your cynicism from painting these people however you want.

Anonymous

Kids, fanboys, and normalfags don’t need to be painted as retards, they simply are known to be as such

Anonymous

>having to specify how many days 12 months have
      do americans really?

Anonymous

why would I care when I only play my switch hacked anyway?
      The moment they charged for online is the moment I stopped giving them money.

Anonymous

The thing that got me was charging for shit like Mario Maker’s course world. Even Sony doesn’t pull that shit.

Anonymous

>have perfect 360 port of banjo 1 and 2 with updated controls and camera and a lot of the stuff that had to be cut/didn’t work right in the original game
      >it will never be released as a standalone on the switch because nintendo is once again arrogant and with a huge stick up their butt and instead only allows people pay 50 dollar to play an inferior port with horrible dated camera

Anonymous

I’m buying it.

Anonymous

as long as they dont fuck with the base service’s price, i really dont care; the n64 has no good games anyway and animal crossing is a tranny game for trannies.

Anonymous

Tendies will buy anything, was bound to happen

Anonymous

>Saves gaming.

Anonymous

The only online game i play is Splatoon. The fuck man! Do i have to buy a couple $20 online cards to avoid this stupid shit price increase? Can you even add more or you have to wait until your online sub end?

Anonymous

No, the original subscription will still exist. This is if you want N64 and Genesis stuff.

Anonymous

The increase in pricing is only for N64 and Genesis games

Anonymous

I didn’t. I never paid for it. All I’ve done is try out the free trial period, and then disable the auto renewal. When the Nintendo club allows me to use my spare platinum coins for another free trial if they’re offering it, I do the exact same thing. I use it mainly just to take care of any online-based achievements, or exclusive content of a certain video game. I don’t really play any online multiplayer. So I never contributed to this type of business practice with them, since I never paid a cent to them. I emulate everything else.

I am more upset for animal crossing players. I will never play the game, but imagine that Nintendo has audacity to charge you rent for DLC. That is absolutely crazy.

“You will owe nothing, and you will be happy.“

Anonymous

I’ve been on a regular family plan with like 6 others, pay like a couple bucks a year. Thats a good value. The expansion pass is absolutely not a good deal

Anonymous

>It’s a good deal
        >Paying for the RIGHT to use your internet to play gaems
        >When it costs them a fucking pittance for servers/upkeep.

Anonymous

Ya but we have shills here trying to spread disinformation claiming it’s just a price increase for online.
        It’s optional but hey, reality is secondary to emotions

Anonymous

I just want to play Paper Mario on the Switch, but not like this.

Anonymous

For +30 you get 25 of AC contents and 5 of extra games,still not the best but way better.
      Now,what if you are not an animal crossing fan? Stay the fk away

Anonymous

Would you pay $50 if it were a standalone N64 collection or an N64 mini?

Anonymous

It was the chinese virus and the shutdowns.

People are poor today.

Anonymous

I canceled pre-orders for everything switch related over this shit and filed a charge back through my bank against best buy for my oled. They can figure out where the parcel is. I already got my money back.

Anonymous

You sound like an idiot for pre-ordring and buy an OLED in the first place.

Anonymous

that has to be an edit or something right? there’s no way it’s 50$….

Anonymous

One dollar extra is too much for an emulator that requires internet connection.

Anonymous

Why does nobody mention splitting the family plan?

Don’t you have friends/family members who play switch games? I’m only paying $10 a year for the expansion pass

Anonymous

the only friend I know who has a switch doesn’t even have the regular online subscription.

Anonymous

I guess I take my friends and family for granted. Everyone I know has a switch and at least animal crossing + Mario Kart.

Anonymous

The only 2 ways I see this being worth it is, first, if every DLC for every Nintendo game from now on is given for "free" with the service. You’ll save money paying 50 a month instead of paying 20 a month + 20 something whenever something comes out depending on how frequent they are, if there’s only like 10 games given this treatment it’s pointless. Second, they need to add more recent games to the list of freebies, Sony and Microsoft’s services offer last and even current gen games for "free" at a similar price, and all Nintendo can offer is the 64 and Sega?

Anonymous

poorfags continue to seethe

Anonymous

I don’t understand why Nintendo went with this solution instead of the virtual console.
      They’d probably make more money selling indiviual games.

Anonymous

For the same reason why microsoft and sony tack on free games to their $60 a year subscription
        as an incentive for people to subscribe

Anonymous

Disney Vault. It’s very intentional.

Anonymous

disney stopped doing that like 15 years ago because it was a bad idea
          not to mention that it was on the same medium
          nintendo’s shit is awful but it has next to nothing to do with the disney vault

Anonymous

>What is Disney+ cycling?

Anonymous

I haven’t the faintest clue

Anonymous

Me neither lol

Anonymous

You should already known from the Wii era.
        Nintendo always go 3 steps back each new consoles. They are retarded.

Anonymous

>doubling your online subscription for more free roms and to rent a DLC for one game

They couldn’t even make it through one console generation without going from "it’s only 20$ for bad online" to "it’s only 50$ for bad online"

Anonymous

are they making it impossible to get it without the extra shit?

Anonymous

>don’t care about the roms, only have the online sub to play online games
      >the two games there I see myself maybe replaying in the future would be the Zeldas, but even them not the outdated n64 versions when the 3ds remasters exist
      >if I ever go back to AC long enough to consider the dlc, it’s literally cheaper to buy it permanently than renting it for a year
      They’re not very convincing about selling this.

Anonymous

>Bought the initial $20 membership
      >Bought Day 1 DLC
      >Bought 3D All Stars
      >Bought Skyward Sword HD
      It’s my fault bros, feel free to pin the blame on me. I may be one of many, but I knew what I was doing.

Anonymous

>Bought skyward sword HD
        it’s all your fault and you should be ashamed

Anonymous

I don’t expect much from GF so pokemon is mostly expected but that was actually pretty disappointing in how bare bones it was.

Anonymous

I haven’t played online in two years nor use the included ROMs but I just want to support a company that gave me so much joy.

Anonymous

There is literally nothing wrong with any of those things. Maybe the day 1 DLC I guess… all the others were (mostly) fairly priced.

Anonymous

Bros… which one should I play first?

Anonymous

Find Ocarina of Time 1.0 and play that.

Anonymous

why specifically 1.0?

Anonymous

He hates Muslims

Anonymous

1.0 is the one with the muslim track.

Anonymous

Just don’t pay it

Anonymous

A few years back after Switch launched sans Virtual Console there were a LOT of retards saying ‘Hey wouldn’t a Netflix-style subscription service with classic Nintendo games be awesome?’

This is on them

Anonymous

that skull kid figure is nice
        i’d probably get the red pikmin too

Anonymous

tfw no skull kid plush

Anonymous

onahole peach is my next project

Anonymous

It really would be, with a huge game library and at a reasonable price. Nintendo Switch Online has neither.

Anonymous

>"Hey wouldn’t a Netflix-style subscription service with classic Nintendo games be awesome?"
        It could’ve been if it was ever handled like the Xbox Game Pass, nobody expected Nintendo to pull off such a horrid stunt back then.

Anonymous

Nintendo think you should pay to sniff their farts, suggesting they go the route of subscription services was asking for trouble

Anonymous

Why did they decided to bundle it with the AC DLC raising its price to 50$? Who would get this when you can just get the DLC for 25$ and own it forever?

Anonymous

>get 2 months of PS5 online for the price of a year of switch’s online
      >people still bitch
      lol?

Anonymous
      Anonymous

You can emulate all of that for free on a cellphone from 2012.

Anonymous

another win for emulation

Anonymous

>Nintendo does literally anything
      >AHHHH THE SKY IS FALLING! THIS IT DISCORD SISTERS GET THE WORD OUT THIS TIME WE’LL KILL NINTENDO FOR SURE!

Anonymous

blame sony and microsoft for giving out free games on their subscriptions

Anonymous

Wait, is it really $50? I thought it was going to be like $35.

Anonymous

It’s $30 because the online you already have is $20

Anonymous

I meant in total. i.e, $20+another $15

Anonymous

Yes, because it’s bundled with 25$ dlc for a game you may not have.

Anonymous

I’m very confused about why people are upset about the expansion pass pricing. You’d think it’s a required purchase to use online from how people are going on about it.

Anonymous

No, but if you want to play those games, they require you to pay exactly as much as the regular subscription which includes SNES/NES pack as a free bonus.

Anonymous

The higher price means higher quality online

Anonymous

>Animal Crossing DLC is $25 which I was going to get anyway and is presently a bonus for online
      >Will probably be done with AC in a year’s time so losing the DLC won’t matter
      >Can cancel after that if they’ve not added anything or listened to feedback
      I agree the pricing is shit but for my use-case it’s pretty much only an extra $5

Anonymous

Not gonna lie I wish Animal Crossing never existed

Anonymous

@574758568
      Still trying lol

Anonymous

>I will not give him the (You), that sure will make him mad
        Keep trying your predictable methods. I know them all.

Anonymous

Why did you reply to some random anon?

Anonymous

What really gets me about this scam is that they ARE selling the Animal Crossing DLC as a standalone game BUT the version you get through the online subscription REQUIRES the base game to play. It’s so fucking retarded. A lot of subscribers won’t have ACNH, offering the standalone version of the DLC (WHICH EXISTS) would be a great way to have them try the game out and maybe buy the full game if they’re into it, but nooooooo goy, buy the full $60 game if you want to enjoy your free* DLC with your $50 monthly subscription!

Anonymous

They aren’t selling it standalone

Anonymous

They are, it’s 25$.

Anonymous

Don’t be such a retard

Anonymous

>expansion pack costs more than base game
      I don’t think Nintendo understands what an expansion is

Anonymous

>bought a PS3 instead of 360 because of free online
      >dropped PS+ once the game selection became awful and it became required for online (do they even give free games anymore?)
      >won’t pay to use nintendo’s shitty network

I didn’t allow shit

Anonymous

All of the world’s problems would be much easier to solve if you could pin it all on one person you finger pointing, blame shifting fuck.

Anonymous

>Why
      Because you fuckers told Nintendo it was okay by buying buying $20 a year plan, and now the big N is telling you to suck their cock and pay them money

Anonymous

>Why did you allow it to get this bad?

If I could back in time and throw all my faggot classmates that bought into Xbox live down some stairs, I would OP.

Anonymous

Nintendo "Gamers" will eat up whatever trash Nintendo serves them and ask for more.

Anonymous

If that’s true, then explain the WiiU?

Anonymous
      Anonymous

You guys pay for it if you want. The original releases are still technically abandonware because Nintendo isn’t offering them again. They’re offering a rental version that you don’t even get to keep. So I’ll just sidestep that. hmm hmmm

Anonymous

Illegal

Anonymous

Ask me if I care about laws implemented by corporations lobbying congressmen to jerk them off so they can make record profits.

Anonymous

You could have just said you were poor

Anonymous

Yes, I am. That’s why I don’t want to spend money on frivolous subscriptions and other scams.

>never had amazon prime
              >never subbed to disney plus
              >don’t have a netflix account

Go on, call me poor. It’s not gonna magically make me stop emulating.

Anonymous

I’m just messing and you’re based

Anonymous

>never had amazon prime
                >never subbed to disney plus
                >don’t have a netflix account
                Poor or not, more people should take that stance.

Anonymous

How do you stop a nuclear powered bulldozer with no driver that doesn’t care who it’s run over?

You dont you just leave and let it destroy itself.

Anonymous

>price hike for using your internet connection to host their games

Anonymous

>all consolefags have to pay to use their internet now
      HAHAHAHAHAHA

Anonymous

Why would anyone ever pay a tax to be able to play online? On a fucking console no less?

Anonymous

so what emulator will the n64 nso be using?

Anonymous

>paying for subscriptions
      >ever
      This is why I just pirate.
      I literally own the products more than legitimate customers despite not forking over a single cent

Anonymous

I literally bought an N64 and 10 games for $50 a couple of months ago.
      The best thing is I can play games that’ll never be on this and I never have to spend another penny on it.

Anonymous

kinda feel like replaying Demon’s Souls but my ps3 is boxed up in the closet.

Viewing 86 reply threads
  • The forum ‘A haunted junk yard’ is closed to new topics and replies.