Why haven’t you played 13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim anon?

Home Forums A haunted junk yard Why haven’t you played 13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim anon?

• This topic has 221 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 7 months ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 61 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous

Why haven’t you played 13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim anon?

Anonymous

What’s it about? What platforms? How much?

Anonymous

Because it’s not the follow up to Odin Sphere, Muramasa, and Dragon’s Crown that I wanted.
      The premise is utterly wasted on a visual novel / strategy hybrid. I trust Vanillaware, but this game just isn’t for me.
      Here’s hoping their next foray doesn’t also take the better part of a decade and leans more into what they’re good at. A Muramasa port would be nice, it’s currently trapped on Vita/Wii

Anonymous

>leans more into what they’re good at
        IMO they are far more competent story tellers than game designers.

Anonymous

This. The game’s he mentioned before are all great games but they’re not what Vanillaware does best.

Anonymous

These

Because it isn’t a videogame, it’s a visual novel. I don’t like visual novels.

have it right.
        I can’t exactly fault the Vanillaware devs for wanting to mix things up, but the beautiful 2D brawler is their bead-and-butter. Why fix what isn’t broken?

>leans more into what they’re good at
        IMO they are far more competent story tellers than game designers.

That’s fair. Their games, as great as they are, tend to be repetitive. They make a relatively small game and then copy-paste the content for later characters passing through the same area to fight the same enemies.
        They got away with it in Odin Sphere because you have five unique play styles, but Muramasa made the mistake of giving Kisuke and Momohime identical styles. That’s why the Muramasa DLC was the best part of the game. All four of the new characters had their own quirks.
        Still, I can forgive the copy-paste jobs because the characters are usually compelling enough to propel me to the next big story scene.

Anonymous

>beautiful 2D brawler is their bead-and-butter
          They are just their most profitable games. Half their library is in a different genre.

Anonymous

I love Odin Sphere so much.

Anonymous

Which should I play first Odin sphere or dragon

Anonymous

Odin Sphere is a single player, story focused action game with light RPG elements.
          Dragon’s Crown is an arcade style coop beat em up with heavy RPG / loot elements and is themed like a Dungeons and Dragons campaign.
          They’re both some of my all time favorites but Odin Sphere is the superior single player experience.

Anonymous

Different experiences. Dragon Crown’s a fucking great co-op beat ’em up. Fun alone but doing high rank quests with other people and getting random loot was fun as fuck, Odin Sphere’s heavily story based and more archaic unless you’re playing the remake that gives it combat more like Muramasa’s and Dragon Crown’s.

Anonymous

But I have, anon.

Loved every second about it and the story is the best that Vanillaware will ever write

Anonymous

My only advice for newcomers is to crank up the difficulty to at least hard mode. I feel like I could have won the entire game without anyone taking a scratch otherwise, as long as I had one party member that could spam sentry turrets over and over again.

Anonymous

it’s seriously a shame that you can’t even increase the difficulty for the first few missions, they’re so pathetic that I’ve nearly dropped the game there. On insane it’s still mostly a breeze, but it’s not completely braindead.

Anonymous

Vanillaware is the only company that I still trust enough with game design to put the game on hard mode out the gate. Every other company just makes hard mode pulling teeth or tedious.

Anonymous

I feel like there are things that I missed that will requite a second playthrough to fully get, but it’s simultaneously hilarious and impressive in how it manages to utilize every anime plot twist known to man while still managing to tie it all back together in the end.

Anonymous

Because it isn’t a videogame, it’s a visual novel. I don’t like visual novels.

Anonymous

>it’s a visual novel

>after I finished it, wanted to go on my vndb and rate it 8
        >remember I can’t
        shit.

Anonymous

>Still using the refusal of VNDB as irrefutable proof of 13 Sentinels not being a visual novel rather than a real videogame

Tell me, can I skip every singe cutscene and story segment, focus only on the strategy missions and get the core 13 Sentinels experience?

Anonymous

>can you get the core New Vegas experience skipping every single cutscene and story segment
            >can you get the core Deadly Premonition experience skipping every single cutscene and story segment

Anonymous

Those are moviegames.
              So 13 Sentinels is a visual novel at worst, moviegame at best after all and therefore I have no reason to touch it even when my PS4 hasn’t been used since 2019.

Anonymous

>So 13 Sentinels is a […] game
                I agree.

Anonymous

No it isn’t. It isn’t a videogame, it’s a visual novel.

Anonymous

Define visual novel.

Anonymous

A novel that uses visuals in conjunction with the text to deliver the story. Some examples are MuvLuv, Fate Stay/Night or 13 Sentinels.

Anonymous

13 Sentinels isn’t a novel.

Anonymous

It is. The core experience is the narrative, reading text boxes, and you could easily cut out the combat sections and replace it with more narrative without the whole thing changing an iota.

Anonymous

>movies can be novels
                        >albums can be novels
                        Okay.

>reading text boxes
                        13 Sentinels doesn’t have text boxes.

Anonymous

it was over before it even began

Anonymous

Those are narrative mediums, very different from videogames; movies use movement and visuals in conjunction with the dialog to deliver the experience, sometimes with scarce dialog.
                        Albums use both dialog and visuals to deliver the experience, sometimes with scarce dialog.

>It’s not a text box if it isn’t surrounded by one
                        What a dishonest motherfucker you are. No wonder you try to trick people into believing that 13 Sentinels are real videogames.

Anonymous

>albums
                        >dialog and visuals
                        wat

>Those are narrative mediums
                        So your argument, that video games are not a narrative medium even though they have been used to tell stories since the 80s?

>dishonest motherfucker
                        We are discussing semantics, of course I’m calling you out when you use imprecise language.

Anonymous

Do you consider Ace Attorney to be a visual novel? I know people here are dumb but fucking hell this is literal chimpanzee grade intelligence

Anonymous

>Do you consider Ace Attorney to be a visual novel?
                        Yes. Granted, it’s a visual novel puzzle but still a visual novel.

Anonymous

I can see that you’re too stupid to see that gameplay can exist outside of "jump, shoot, attack, block" shit. Is Resident Evil not a game because it has puzzles? Do you not consider them to be gameplay?

Anonymous

>Resident Evil not a game because it has puzzles?
                        Resident Evil is a videogame and the puzzles are as much gameplay as the shooting.

>Do you not consider them to be gameplay?
                        Yes they are because they’re intended to make the player think and strategize, to become skilled enough to dodge / deal with the enemies while carrying the object(s) required to solve the puzzle, unlike reading text boxes.

Anonymous

Then you’re a hypocrite because 13 Sentinels has puzzles. They’re not presented in the same way but they require the same amount of player input and logical thought. It’s pretty damn clear you haven’t actually played 13 Sentinels by how wrong you are about it.

Anonymous

Reading text boxes isn’t a puzzle.

> It’s pretty damn clear you haven’t actually played 13 Sentinels
                        I never said I did. I only play real videogames and visual novels aren’t videogames.

Anonymous

>Reading text boxes isn’t a puzzle.
                        If you don’t know what’s in 13 Sentinels why are you speaking with such authority you stupid cunt. You’re fucking wrong from the outset about what constitutes 13 Sentinels and no amount of "well ackshually" will change that.

Anonymous

You should play it. It gets your dick hard when you pull shit like this and your console slows down to 5fps and wants to die.

Anonymous

I am not sure how a game can be this low detail and yet be so demanding.

Anonymous

I can’t "play" something that isn’t a videogame.

Anonymous

Are you perhaps retarded?

Anonymous

Shut the fuck up and remember to use Demolisher Blade on everything close while spamming heavy railgun and sending out as many sentry guns and those little flying drones as the game will let you.

Anonymous

Activating 2 Missile Rains at once and almost crashing the game is the best way to play

Anonymous

Shut the fuck up and remember to use Demolisher Blade on everything close while spamming heavy railgun and sending out as many sentry guns and those little flying drones as the game will let you.

the battles are such wasted potential because enemies are never a real treat and dumb as bricks.
                        When I used EMP on enemies, at first I thought "damn this is strong, if the later enemies use something like that on me I could be in trouble"
                        >mfw they never do

in the final battle I expected a nasty surprise so I hoarded my terminal skills, in the end I didn’t have to use them with and barely received any damage. Nice music yeah, but the battle is a nothingburger

Anonymous

Battles definitely needed to be harder, but this was their fist time using this gameplay system so it’s at least understandable that they didn’t want to push it too far

Anonymous

Some battles on hard were really nail biting and tough. There was a boss that was a factory? Basically you had to send your melee out to defend while using EMP to stall at your terminal.

Anonymous

>real videogames

Anonymous

It’s a visual adventure novel. Phoenix Wright has obstacles that can prevent forward egress into the game, which makes it a game.

Anonymous

IF you want to be more brutal, Baldr Sky series basically does what 13 Sentinels wants to do better because it marries actual top-down action mecha combat with visual novel stuff and not an RTS you might take hours to play the next level of.

I still think the story for 13 Sentinels is probably compelling enough to carry it, but I do worry about how much of the gameplay makes it worth sticking around.

Anonymous

That’s a fucking stupid argument and you should feel stupid for making it. A game is not defined by whatever arbitrary bullshit you decide it is. Fucking text based adventure games from the 90s are games and they’re fucking nothing but words. have a nice day zoomer.

Anonymous

So the answer is no?

>Zoomer
              I’m pretty sure I am old enough to be your father.

Anonymous

Some of the best games ever made don’t function if you skip every cut scene and story segments. I fucking hate you newfags that are clearly just desperate to fit in parroting the same "story bad" arguments despite the fact that it has quite literally never been true.

Anonymous

>Some of the best games ever made
                  Except they do; in fact most of them had no narrative outside an opening cutscene and a short ending scene.
                  You’re talking about modern games, which are glorified movies with mediocre gameplay segments here and there. Like 13 Sentinels.

Anonymous

Most of the best games ever made predate the PS1 and have plenty of story. You’re just an underage moron larping as an oldfag and it’s so insultingly obvious.

Anonymous

>>remember I can’t
          why not?

Anonymous

try searching for it

Anonymous

vndb does not classify the game as a vn

Anonymous

>Why haven’t you played 13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim anon?
      because im not a fucking faggot zoomer tranny pedo fuckoff

Anonymous

I did and it was perfect

Anonymous

I played it, and it was good. 🙂

Anonymous

Release it on Steam uncensored and I will play it.

Switch will do too, I’ll emulate it on my PC.

Anonymous

Vanillaware is one of the few developers smart enough to realize that porting your games to pc is pretty much giving them for free.

Anonymous

It’s far better to give your game for free than not have it played by anybody.

Anonymous

>It’s far better to give your game for free than not have it played by anybody.
            Not at all. It’s even worse because it means you worked for no monetary compensation, like a janny.

Anonymous

>>not have it played by anybody
            >Somehow made it to the game awards nominations
            >Hit 400k sales back in March
            Yeah, nobody played it

Anonymous

>Replying to port begging PC fags
              >Replying to port begging pirate PC fags, who won’t even would contribute to the game’s sales

To be fair the game awards nominations are just a shitty popularity contest so they’re in no way an objective metric for a videogame. The only reason 13 Sentinels was mentioned was to fill the nominees.

>400k
              The problem is that 13 Sentinels spent seven years in development. They clearly lost money with it and that’s why immediately after they released it VW went to work on a Dragon’s Crown spiritual successor because nothing else makes money for them.

Anonymous

>NOOOO IT DIDN’T FLOP STOP IT!!!!
                I really don’t see how people can’t accept this man, i pirated the game but i liked it a lot. Doesn’t change the fact that 400k is a flop.

Anonymous

400k wouldn’t be a flow for an indie game or a B game with a modest budget.
                  The problem is, 13 Sentinels was AA and spent seven years on development. It was such a money drain VW sold the prologue just like Konami did with Ground Zeroes to scrap some money.

Add to that Ganker’s hypocrisy. Code Vein sold 2 million after two years and Ganker still mocked it as a flop. TLOU2 sold five millions in a few months and Ganker still mocked it as a flop (which isn’t far from truth because it sold way less than its predecessor and AAAAAAAAAAAA need to sell gorillions to make back their budget). Metroid Dread is doing better than any Metroid to date and still Ganker is pooping on it for not selling millions on its launch week like every single popular bid budget game does.
                  13 Sentinels sold 400k?
                  >"ackchually you don’t need to sell millions to be successful".

It’s the same good old Ganker hypocrisy that condemns any piece of media with LGBT main characters but still defends the homosexual couple on 13 Sentinels with tooth and nail.

Anonymous

That poster can’t into basic math. 400K for that project is anything but a flop.

Pro-tip: >99% of all games released in a year (across all platforms) will net less than 10K USD in sales.

Anonymous

sometimes ports and localizations are simply bad for devs. Aquaplus for example just sank deeper into poverty after disastrous VN sales on steam

Anonymous

oh my!

Anonymous

the fuck is even wrong with you faggots?

Anonymous

Because I don’t have a PS4 and I am never buying it. I’d rather buy a used PS1 and PS2 than this.

Anonymous

This.

Anonymous

But I did.

Anonymous

Or on PC (yet)

Anonymous

I did. It was great.

Anonymous

I bought it on release but only played the prologue chapters. I want to get back into it but I haven’t been in the mood to read a lot

Anonymous

Can’t be bothered to dig my PS4 out of storage.

Anonymous

Because of the SJW censorship of the dialogue.

Anonymous

Yakisoba-pan…

I kneel

Anonymous

WTF Ganker you told me Snoy censors everything!

Anonymous

Is there any good reward for doing those post game battles? There are 1000 right

Anonymous

9999 waves and no extra reward.

Anonymous

I’m not giving snoy any more money.

Anonymous

It’s blatant hostageware and though I do own a PS4 I don’t want to support this kind of pointless console-exlusivity.
      If it ever gets ported to PC I’ll give it a look.

Anonymous

I don’t have a PS4 and there aren’t enough PS4 exclusives i’m interested in to justify owning one.

Anonymous

Because it’s a PS4 exclusive.
      Vanillaware is leaving money on the table by not porting to PC or Switch.

Anonymous

>PC
        >money

Anonymous

I have and it’s shit

Anonymous

>Why haven’t you played 13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim anon?
      But I have, my dear sweet anon.

Anonymous

just because of your filename I spent 6 seconds looking for it. you motherfucker

Anonymous

Played it loved it a lot
      Finna smoke enough PCP to burn a hole in my mind so I can play it again.

Anonymous

Because I hate the narrative of most anime games.

Anonymous

I have. Shit’s almost 10k yen and I waited months for a sale so I could buy it at 7k and it was worth it. Absolutely loved the game.

Anonymous

I bought it because Vanillaware but I haven’t played it yet because tower defense is one my least favorite genres.

Anonymous

Congratulations on being a sheep who got fooled into letting internet memes and shitposting decide things for him.

Anonymous

As usual these threads devolve into mental gymnastics about how a 7 year project selling 400k didn’t flop. bravo Ganker

Anonymous

>Atlus states they barely expected it to sell 100k, even considered that when it did a success
        >Sells 4 times that amount
        >"It flopped, why aren’t you believing me?!?"

Anonymous

They didn’t exclusively work on 13S for 7 years.

Anonymous

People really underestimates how taxing is for a company to pay wages for seven years without releasing a product to sell. VW only survived by doing all kinds of re-releases of their older games and probably their arks got empty in the meantime.

They didn’t exclusively work on 13S for 7 years.

They literally did.
        Well, they weren’t seven years; they still were six years. Six years without releasing anything when any other developer would release three games on the same timeframe.

Anonymous

How does this game have no good porn, bros?

Anonymous

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to play 13 Sentinels. Most of Ganker does not qualify.

Nips only draw porn for gachashit, and Westerners didn’t play the game

Anonymous

Why are you people arguing over sales exactly?

Anonymous

Because I don’t like visual novels or RTS. Next question.

Anonymous

I did. It was kino, as was Iori’s fat ass.

Anonymous

No cute baras.
      The only gay couple is comprised of 2 uggos.
      Not going to support homophobic companies.

Anonymous

Love the characters and story, wish the gameplay was significantly harder. Never felt like I was ever in any danger of losing even on hard, just grappling for a decent rank on each mission. Ryoko is cute even if she’s kind of a schizoid

Anonymous

>kind of a schizoid

Anonymous

Because I don’t like tower defense games.

Anonymous

Can someone point me in the direction of more images of the characters like this?

https://rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=4398779

Anonymous

I don’t know why are there people who have such a raging hate boner for this game in particular. Out of all the video games in the world they seem to be on a personal crusade against this one specifically.

Anonymous

They can’t handle the fact that one of the best games ever made isn’t in a format they can stomach since they’re single digit IQ retards with the attention span of a gold fish.

Anonymous

>one of the best games ever made
          It can’t be "one of the best" when it isn’t even a videogame in the first place.

Anonymous

My hate isn’t reserved to this sole game and I hate it for several reasons:
        – Ganker is always trying to shove it down my throat
        – It represents the hypocrisy of Ganker as a whole.
        – I think it’s a movie masquerading as a game and I hate those.

Anonymous

>Ganker is always trying to shove it down my throat
          There’s maybe a thread a week or so at best, but there are many other games that have threads up here everyday

Anonymous

>Ganker is one person
          So you’re a retard, please refrain from posting further

Anonymous

Ganker is a hivemind of people with the same tastes and beliefs.
            For example, would you dare to claim that Ganker isn’t racist? would you dare to claim that Ganker doesn’t worship From Software?

>Ganker is always trying to shove it down my throat
            There’s maybe a thread a week or so at best, but there are many other games that have threads up here everyday

They don’t call the games I like "garbage for low IQ retards" and tell me that I should play their shitty VN instead.

Anonymous

>would you dare to claim that Ganker doesn’t worship From Software?
              What? Ganker shits on From more than anywhere else.

Anonymous

>Ganker shits on From more than anywhere else.
                Ahahahahahahaha
                What a lying dishonest motherfucker you are. And you couldn’t disprove my first claim.

Anonymous

I wasn’t even that guy but you’ve got to be some next level newfag to not see that Ganker shit’s on it more. I’m not saying its unanimously hated because no matter what stupid contrarian shit you’re working on, From games are objectively good. Ganker is just the most critical of them. Reddit is the worst for circle jerking them.

Anonymous

melanoid, there is literally multiple threads up pooping on the new leaked Elden Ring video, you picked the worst time to say shit like this

Anonymous

I feel like your making up people in your head to justify your hate

Anonymous

It’s obvious he’s just using a strawman because he doesn’t actually have any arguments left and is on full damage control mode.

Anonymous

Vanillaware games are a magnet for it since they’re playstation only

Anonymous

I love this fatty like you wouldn’t believe

Anonymous

it’s LE SNOY exclusive, they have to hate it keep their stupid little console war going

Anonymous

When somebody tells you: Vanillaware is making a mecha game, you think of fast paced amazing action, so when you are told it’s a fucking tower defense game with fucking visual novel segments you not only feel disappointed as fuck, you feel betrayed too.

Anonymous

just like with bloodborne, many people have an antagonistic "lol port beggars u never play this" attitude and the rest is history.

Anonymous

Jurou is based

Anonymous

to be fair, you can’t have a discussion on vanillaware games without people derailing the thread saying that it’s trash because it’s not on pc, like this one.

Anonymous

>killed children
          >raised his dead best friend’s daughter and fucked her so good her clone has suppressed memories that make her yandere for him
          >also fucked fat assed chirstmas cake and made her become a wanted fugitive with him
          >his clone will repopulate humanity
          >schizo
          how did he become so based?

Anonymous

When morimura discovers that she killed him because of a misunderstanding is so good, he never killed the children
            It makes sense for her to keep trying to "save" him

Anonymous
        Anonymous

>try to push an incredibly niche and unappealing sounding game as gotyay
        >act surprised when people start complaining about it
        don’t go full retard

Anonymous

Unappealing is entirely subjective and nobody is forcing you to enter 13 sentinel threads.

Read your own advice.

Anonymous

>Unappealing is entirely subjective
            It’s an anime-themed visual novel. It doesn’t get any more unappealing than that.

>and nobody is forcing you to enter 13 sentinel threads.
            You do when you claim it’s the GOTYAY or the only videogame worth playing released since 2020.

melanoid, there is literally multiple threads up pooping on the new leaked Elden Ring video, you picked the worst time to say shit like this

It’s the opposite: it’s the perfect time to claim it because everyone on those threads is defending the fuck out of the footage revealing a fucking Skyrim radar.

Anonymous

>everyone on those threads is defending the fuck out of the footage

Anonymous

>Cherrypicking the only posts condemning it when the other 400+ ones say "just trust Miyazaki, okay?"
                Why are 13 Sentinels fans so dishonest?

Anonymous
              Anonymous

>It’s an anime-themed visual novel. It doesn’t get any more unappealing than that.
              You really are retarded then and you don’t know what subjective means.

>You do when you claim it’s the GOTYAY or the only videogame worth playing released since 2020.
              I most definitely not, this is not even a 2020 game to me. It’s 2019. Not to mention this wouldn’t be equal forcing you to enter 13 sentinel threads.

Anonymous

>I most definitely not, this is not even a 2020 game to me. It’s 2019.
                That doesn’t stop you from making constant threads about it being the GOTY 2020 / 2021 and pooping on every other videogame released since.

>Not to mention this wouldn’t be equal forcing you to enter 13 sentinel threads.
                It is. You shit on games I like so I have to return the courtesy.

Anonymous

The only game I’ve ever shat on in here is genshin impact because chinese gacha mobile shit. Are you a genshin impact fan, anon?

Anonymous

Imagine thinking somebody online could ever force you to do anything. You’re actively making the choice to be retarded and ruin your mood.

Anonymous

>Unappealing is entirely subjective
            i said unappealing sounding. when was the last time you heard someone say they wanted to play a tower defense visual novel? just try to explain the gameplay without making it sound stupid. it’s so bad even the devs wouldn’t explain what it was for years and half the time pre-release threads were just people asking what the hell it was supposed to be.

Anonymous

>when was the last time you heard someone say they wanted to play a tower defense visual novel?
              Read my first post in this thread

I have. Shit’s almost 10k yen and I waited months for a sale so I could buy it at 7k and it was worth it. Absolutely loved the game.

, I was really excited for it though to be fair it was mostly after playing the demo for myself. It is still and will always be an entirely subjective thing. It’s unappealing to some people, it’s appealing to others.

Out of idle curiosity by the way, have you played the game or at least the demo or are you just one of those shitposters who go around shitposting about things they never even touched?

Anonymous

1. It’s a visual novel AND a Sony exclusive, on Ganker story games=bad especially on sony consoles, even though this game has gameplay in it.
        2. The English translation was butchered by tranny shit, and no one on Ganker wants to learn Japanese.
        3. There are 2 lgbt characters, even though this is a Japanese game.
        4. it’s not on Pc.
        It’s a shame that they’ll never get to appreciate my wife, Ryoko’s game.

Anonymous

>and no one on Ganker wants to learn Japanese
          >not knowing German, French, Italian or Spanish

Anonymous

Aren’t those all based on the English translation always? Or do they actually do their own translation directly from JP?

Anonymous

I just know that none of them went full retard with that Okino scene.

Anonymous

No, all the localizations are translated directly from the Japanese script.

Anonymous

>Geheimakten
            >Mysterienpunkte
            >HAMBÜRGER
            >Der Saft läuft beim Anschneiden des großen, weichen Fleischkloßes gerade so heraus.
            Einfach nur widerlich.

Anonymous

>are 2 lgbt characters, even though this is a Japanese game.
          Japan has some of the most progressive media ever. There are entire shows devoted to just lesbians or transgender characters

Anonymous

Except gay people are almost exclusively meant for fap fodder and transgender people are made to be laughed at. I mean sure the heart is in the right place, but ultimately that’s what it boils down to.

Anonymous

I know, but people on this site believe that Japan is a pure land with no faggotry in comparison to the west, I just added that in to mock them. I personally don’t care about gay people existing in a video game at all.

Anonymous

Ganker is one person

Anonymous

It is.

Anonymous

Why yes, I am.

Anonymous

>English translation was butchered by tranny shit
          Was it? Other than that one line.

Anonymous

No, it was just that one line, there were a few grammer errors here and there, in one line I noticed the subtitles said a word twice "the the". But the translation wasn’t exactly 1:1 for the whole game, which is usually never the case for any translated works. I.e, some jokes were changed slightly to make sense for a western audience. Overall, it was passable except that one line.

Anonymous

Because I don’t play tranime garbage funded by globalist pedophile cults

Anonymous

I did. It was okay

Anonymous

They decided to put it on a dead system

Anonymous

I own a PS4 but I can’t be bothered
      same reason why I only played Bloodborne and p5r once
      don’t wanna plug that shit in, I only have so much free time

Anonymous

waiting for the PC port

Anonymous

>still have great almost daily threads for GAA
      >still cant have a good 13 Sentinels Thread 2 years later
      why does Ganker want this game to fail?

Anonymous

I’d rim her aegis if ya know what I mean (use my tongue to stimulate her anus)

Anonymous

Why the fuck are you fags calling it a tower defense? It plays more like a Valkyria Chronicles game than anything

Anonymous

Anon why do you think the truth matters at all to people who just want to shitpost? Are you new to Ganker?

Anonymous

It’s mid

Anonymous

just remember dragon’s crown 2 died for this shit

Anonymous

I think the only reason it was strategy was to make 13 players work. Otherwise it would have been mecha combat. They could have done RPG too

Anonymous

Because price is too fucking high. 70 US DOLLARITOS where i live.
      Fuck.

Anonymous

I’m glad this sold better than their previous titles, all of which had shit gameplay.

Anonymous

They decided to cater to the alphabet crowd. I always bought every Vanillaware release before that. Hope those people pick up the slack for the ones they alienated with that, doesn’t look like it though 🙂

Anonymous

Don’t care if you think it’s a game or a VN. Fact is it’s better than 99.99% of games and VNs. It making Ganker, pcgros, and vndb jannies seethe is just a bonus.

Anonymous

>it’s better than 99.99% of games
        For that it would need to be a true videogame first.

Anonymous

I did and I loved it.

Anonymous

im still pissed that vanillaware made a mech game and it turned out to be a fucking vn of all things
      what a waste

Anonymous

One day i hope to play other sci fi masterpiece on the level of 13 sentinels, but it is kinda impossible

Anonymous

shit translation, censored shit.

Anonymous

I already played and got the platinum. What more do you want from me?

Viewing 61 reply threads
  • The forum ‘A haunted junk yard’ is closed to new topics and replies.