Why is every game past 2013 almost universally some short pozzed SJW trash with crap gameplay?

Home Forums A haunted junk yard Why is every game past 2013 almost universally some short pozzed SJW trash with crap gameplay?

• This topic has 118 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 7 months ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 38 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous

Why is every game past 2013 almost universally some short pozzed SJW trash with crap gameplay?

Anonymous

shut up incel nobody’s taking your vidya away

Anonymous

Because you’re a skullfucked retard barking buzzwords to fit in with a crowd that isn’t even here. I mean, you even posted a pepe.

Anonymous

>Because you’re a skullfucked retard barking buzzwords
        No I’m not. I’m accurately observing a shift in game design from 2013 onwards.

>to fit in with a crowd that isn’t even here
        Does this sentence not self negate itself in being the reason behind my criticism? Could it in fact instead be because I’m actually sick of the pozzed SJW shit instead, like most people are? Are you sure the skullfucked retard isn’t actually you, you little ResetEra snowflake?

Anonymous

Gaming has statistically declined in gametime length, polish, quality, and enjoyment. Only graphical fidelity seems to have improved

https://youtu.be/2sFrG02xpAw

Anonymous

>Why is every game past 2003 almost universally some short pozzed SJW trash with crap gameplay?
      FTFY

Anonymous

Nope. That’s inaccurate.
        It got pozzed post 2013.

you’re playing western trash

Okay, why did that happen to Western games then? Its like a cabal of SJWs took over the industry and bullied everyone else out. Pisses me off.

Anonymous

It was noticeable in 2013, further confirmed in 2014 thanks to GG drama (although nothing was done about it) and MASSIVELY ramped up from 2017 onwards as a hard cope for Trump winning the election.

Anonymous

God, I miss Wildboyz

Anonymous

you’re playing western trash

Anonymous

Let me guess
      You own a playstation

Anonymous

Higher development costs / budgets squeezing soulful AA games out of the market in favour of AAA heartless trash

Anonymous

Look it up, investors pay for this entire industry and they all require you to put garbage in your game if you want funding.

Anonymous

‘ESG’ guidelines is the term you’re looking for. It’s part of the new social credit system scores various global strategic planning corps use to manipulate investors. Gatekeep if you will. Easy to Google, check my claims.

Anonymous

i just want immature video games but our overlords allow us not even that
          please soros-dono, just let me say mean things in my hobby

Anonymous

Not every game is pozzed dude. Sounds like you don’t know how to look for indie, AA, and bedroom developers dude. That’s a you problem. If you were actually into video games op, you would know how to be 1337.

Anonymous

Because that’s how you want to see the industry. You crave an enemy to fight, and since video games are all you have, you’ve convinced yourself video games are under attack.

Anonymous
        Anonymous

You only look at games with advertising budget.

best post.

Anonymous

Oh, and I forgot, unironically make your own games and shut up.

[…]

Anonymous

wow

Anonymous

>in western games
      And yes it’s unfortunate. I didn’t mind it at first because the games were still decent but they aren’t even very fun to play anymore and are buggy on top of SJW bs.

Anonymous

>playing westcuck games
      found the problem

Anonymous

Why was it 2013 when this SJW shit started happening all of a sudden? Were the Mayans right after all?

Anonymous

Took awhile for the Obama administration to really gain complete control over various cultural institutions, programs, etc. 2013 was the result of the progress they made in that regard.

Anonymous

this

Anonymous

Yes. The world ended in 2012 and we are in hell.

Anonymous

Hispanic population in America and middle eastern/african populations in europe hit a certain percentage to enable the next phase.

Anonymous

Nah, you’re just underaged. Pozzed shit existed in the 90’s as well. I’d agree that it became more rampant around 2013-2015 though, for sure. Some even argue it started gaining momentum especially in 2007, but I don’t really agree.

Anonymous
            Anonymous

I can’t watch webm’s on my phone, so if it somehow insults me, fuck you. I wish I knew what it was.

Anonymous

Not an insult, you hit the mark with your observations. Might even say you, "killed it"

Anonymous

90’s pozzed shit was basically like an ethnic rainbow. A bunch of kids of different backgrounds, in different cultural costumes dancing in a circle, celebrated.
          2013 was when within that very ethnic rainbow the black kid started bitching about not being special enough so they started replacing some of the asian kids with additional black kids.
          Then a garden gnome brings along a gay white kid and says he belongs there for some reason, followed by a fully grown transexual male in clown make up.

Anonymous

Yeah I get what you’re saying. The SJW/feminist/liberal boogeyman has existed for a long time. You really do see it more often today though. All the ads I see have a black couple, interracial couple, gay couple, whatever. It’s just blatant pandering for a minority. It’s whatever to me, they’re just ads. I don’t like that it affects games as well. They crossed the line with that Tomb Raider 2013 garbage. Not like any of this is new to you, I’m just agreeing

Anonymous

It’s funny esp when there are so many more pressing societal issues like unemployment or lack of healthcare that deserve more attention but sjw activists major concern is "muh representation". Makes you wonder how many of them are probably privileged kids.

Anonymous

>Makes you wonder how many of them are probably privileged kids.
                I’d wager about 80%

Anonymous

It’s blatant hypocrisy all around.
                  >lol look at all these boomers crowding around in shopping malls during covid pandemic.
                  >le less crowd around to stage muh protest

Anonymous

>but sjw activists major concern is "muh representation"
                Sauce?

Anonymous

>sauce
                  (You)

Anonymous

They’re out of touch upper class whiteys. There are far bigger issues here than representation. Lack of healthcare is a major one. I know grass is greener on the other side, but a country like Switzerland seems to have it all figured out. Maybe a Swiss anon can correct me if I’m wrong, but for me, I wish I was born there. I’d love paid time off and healthcare that doesn’t put me thousands of dollars in debt.

Anonymous

Switzerland is small, with a small population.

Anonymous

Yeah, but I’m sure other countries have reasonable healthcare. I don’t feel like I’m asking for much, honestly. Maybe it’s capitalism I don’t like. I haven’t figured it out yet

Anonymous

It’s a cultural thing. The US still has a frontier every man for himself mentality, while European countries, Japan and Israel are all more insular.

You really wanna fix americas healthcare you’re gonna have to fix the insurance industry and the medical industry. Also try and fix the globalized economy.

Anonymous

What is this argument even suppose to say.

Anonymous

Occupy Wall Street happened in 2011 so they started pushing all this divide and conquer race/sex/politics shit to change the subject

Anonymous

It really is this. Some anon posted a graph of SJW news headlines and it all started after occupy.

Anonymous

And they fell for the bait. Hook, line, and sinker

Anonymous

>tfw I remember the Internet being mostly apolitical before 2012, and especially before 2014

Anonymous

i dunno, when was occupy wall street?

Anonymous

>twitter frog

Anonymous

I blame Gamergate. These people now work in the game’s industry.
      https://youtu.be/xQkENXa9WNE

Anonymous

because you don’t play games, you just look at headlines and complain about games

Anonymous

>because you don’t play games

Anonymous

Most more basedjaks I want to become a Internet slapfight king like you

Anonymous

I’ll just post the pic from inside your cubicle instead you fucking garden gnome

Anonymous

Because the powers that be(garden gnomes) are ramping up their efforts to demoralize the white middle class and send everybody else into confused purity spirals over fabricated issues.

No a single piece of media is left untouched, ergo videogames are affected.

Anonymous

>and send everybody else into confused purity spirals over fabricated issues
        you mean like the death of the nuclear family unit or whatever?

Anonymous

White people worrying about tranny rights and trying to make black people happy.
          We’ll be like 75% mexican and fighting each over George Floyde all to be praised as good by an unknown audience.

Anonymous

Mate, we’re on a video games board bitching about social issues. Why do you think that what we’re doing has any more meaning?

Anonymous

You have a point, but nobody claimed that videogames make you a good person.
              We’re here because our bread and circus and there is honesty in that.
              Meanwhile a bunch of retards kneel to George Floyde acting like they’re doing the world any good and this is apparently a voting issue.

Anonymous

>We’re here because our bread and circus and there is honesty in that.
                Honesty in what? That we’re consoomers but it’s ok because we’re self-aware about it? In the same way that a game can force you through a genuinely awful gameplay section, but "it’s ok because we’re self-aware about it"? That we’ve resigned ourselves to being parasites that *need* someone even lower than us on the idiot totem pole so we can feel better about ourselves, and that this auto-magically makes us better (or as you would probably put it, the rest being worse than us) somehow because we’re self-aware about it?

Is self-awareness the magic word that absolves you (or condemns you) of everything?

Anonymous

Video games and art have always been left-leaning and liberal. However three things occurred: firstly developers conflated their success with their ideological positions, ie: The Last of Us wasn’t just a fun movie game with less superficial gameplay it succeeded because wahmen on the box art and muh diversity. The second being that liberals gained more power in society and they conflated their success with the rectitude in their ideology and not hard work, luck, nepotism, or legal quotas. And lastly, the left has become increasingly authoritarian and aggressive in spreading their views to the world. So they are now much more brazen and their mind virus infected foot soldiers that much more rabid in their devotion to the cause.

TL;DR: Moderate liberalism left unattended advances until its terminal stage.

Anonymous

Test

Anonymous

Right wingers are cucks and let the left dominate every institution, should have took the country back on January 6th

Anonymous

This anon is right. Retarded rightwing mutts blame garden gnomes, russian, china for all their problems instead of dealing with their own retarded fellow mutt pushing lefty crap.

Anonymous

garden gnomes, there is no point caring about vidya anymore

Anonymous

because america is a communist country, simple as.

Anonymous

So
      >The Evil Within
      >Mario Kart 8
      >South Park the Stick of Truth
      >Titanfall
      >Diablo 3 Reapers of Souls
      >MGSV Ground Zeroes
      >Little Big Planet 3
      >Shovel Knight
      >TBOI Rebirth
      >Bayonetta 2
      are pozzed ? With crap gameplay ? But those were released in 2014. Holy shit, you’re wrong.

Anonymous

Mario is a cuck.
        The evil within shows satanic monsters.
        Diablo 3 is pozzed as fuck.
        MGSV = women can do everything men do
        Little big planet, you literally play as a bag of shit. They look like funko pops.
        Bayonetta 2 = Being a dump whore is good.
        South Park = Shit, Fuck, Sex, Drugs, Abortion, God bad hahaha XDDD RaNdOm

Anonymous

>schizo ramblings
          Embarrassing

Anonymous

> Oh noo!!! You have an opinion different from the norm!!! SOCIAL SHAME! SOCIAL SHAMEE!!!!

Anonymous

>schizo nonscence = having different opinion
              Anon……

Anonymous
          Anonymous

>you literally play as a bag of shit

Anonymous

>Shows satanic monsters
          >You fight creation of a man
          >man is satan
          yooooooooooooooooo

Anonymous

Gaming industry total revenue surpassed all other forms of media and entertainment. The market grew much bigger as did the audience and now you have shit like Life Is Strange selling millions of copies. There is actually a bigger market for this pure unwashed pozitivity than there is for cool sane people like you or I. The world got pozzed – videogames just followed suit.

Anonymous

>Life is Strange
        A fine example of "if u wan lgbt rep go make you own". Also the antagonist is some male feminist rapist so at least theu are self-aware.
        >The world got pozzed
        Just the western world. Esp burgerland.

Anonymous

Yeah unfortunately the burger still has a massive cultural influence over the industry in general. CDPR got pozzed .No one is safe really

Anonymous

because youll ask something like this then go call alex jones crazy

Anonymous

I blame the last of us.

Anonymous

Unpopular opinion

I really enjoy TLoU’s depictions of violence. I wish both games were looters shooter/battle royal. If you enjoy snuff films, gore, etc then it’s good. This is not me sticking up for the game. I thought the story was awful, didn’t like the audio, didn’t like the gameplay. But when it comes to violence, in particular against women and children, you couldn’t ask for a better product.

Anonymous

PS4 SHARE BUTTON WAS A COMPLETE MISTAKE

Anonymous

you sound like you haven’t developed as a person since 2013 lol

Anonymous

>dmc5
      >suckiro
      >doom eternal
      >hitman
      >underrail
      have a nice day

Anonymous

dmc5, being half a demon is not that bad, demons can be good!!!
        suckiro, monsters and satanic beings everywhere
        hitman, killing people is good
        doom, extreme violence is good (he could have banished all the demons with the power of God)

Anonymous

>facebook frog
      tourist thread

Anonymous

>Reddit has taken an interest in our memes? Better give it to them
        What cuck (fuck jannies) mentality is that?

Anonymous

Ironically that mentality has been around since at least 09. In fact, that’s the only reason Pepe and Wojak are the only memes now. Ganker ‘killed’ everything else when 9gag released its first youtube videos.

Anonymous

It explains a lot. And its a dumb move in hindsight

Anonymous

Wasn’t exactly a choice, it just organically became a thing.
              Plus at that point shit was getting to shit in general. Stuff like Advice dog clones, over saturation of trollface and Dolan losing its identity because newfags never watched Duck Tails all hit boiling point towards a cultural meltdown.

The mistake was letting newfags of that time continue on with anti-board culture sentiments to try to fit in, content was limited from about 2009-2013 as a result.

Anonymous

>pozzed
      You realize that’s just you getting triggered. How the fuck were you cunts making fun of SJW’s and social justice for years, now you bitch, moan and cry that black and gay people exist in vidya. Youve turned into a fucking parody of yourselves, log off

Anonymous

Take your pills schizofriend.

Anonymous

take your foreskins garden gnomeo

Anonymous

>"Schizo!" they cry in unison
      Back to discord with you’s

Anonymous

Only Western AAA games. Don’t buy new releases of them expecting anything different. Its most recent title (Far Cry 6) is filled with trannies and gay drag queens.

Anonymous

>Only Western AAA games. Don’t buy new releases of them expecting anything different. Its most recent title (Far Cry 6) is filled with trannies and gay drag queens.

If OP doesn’t know that by now, it means he’s a noob. And if he’s being disingenious it just means he’s a shitposter.

Either way, usally in this circumstance you should call OP a fag and move on.

Anonymous

Portal 2 marked the point where normies got into vidya for real and with it social media that started to poison the market

Anonymous

I agree with the social media cancer but normies were into vidya far earlier.
        The last people who remembered being "weird" for liking videogames are in their 40s.

Anonymous

Yeah, Portal 2 with it’s HALLUCINATING 4 millions copies sold.
        Surely it isn’t GTA V with 150 millions.

Anonymous

>Implying casuals actually played the game and didn’t just spout the latest meme for reddit karma
          And the problems of V stem from the Online economy, its not a pozzed issue

Anonymous

I still remember how mad Ganker got about the Portal 2 videos done by that iJustine girl, where she couldn’t play the game at all.

Anonymous

>game is essentially, "Fit shape in hole"
          >failing

I might have to take a look at that.

Anonymous

why can’t Ganker recognize low effort bait posts?

Anonymous

I recognize them and I know where it’s coming from as well, which is why I participate.

Viewing 38 reply threads
  • The forum ‘A haunted junk yard’ is closed to new topics and replies.