Why is Tifa being given a bra considered censorship and made Ganker cry for a whole year but when Samus…

Home Forums A haunted junk yard Why is Tifa being given a bra considered censorship and made Ganker cry for a whole year but when Samus…

• This topic has 257 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 7 months ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 65 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous

Why is Tifa being given a bra considered censorship and made Ganker cry for a whole year but when Samus doesn’t appear in zero suit at all in the new game its okay?

Anonymous

>Ganker exaggerates false outrage as part of herd mentality
      shocker

Anonymous

Play until the very end.

Anonymous

who cares

Anonymous

That’s a fucking stupid question, and I’m one of the people who thinks Tifa wearing a sports bra is both a good idea and hotter.

Anonymous

Imagine if every time you beat this game, her boobs get a little bigger. I’d’ve platinumed the shit out of it

Anonymous

nintendofags are somehow "asexual" or gay
      they get excited over characters like geno and wario but hate on the girl characters unless they’re manly girls
      anyone that likes a nintendo girl isn’t actually a nintendo fan but an outsider who just sees hot chick in nintendo game

Anonymous

Is everyone lusting after trap Link also a non-Nintendo fan? This is starting to smell like no true Scotsman a bit

Anonymous

yes
          sorry that you’re either ~asexual~ or gay
          or a trannie

Anonymous

Very true. Not only nintendofags but console cücks in general get easily offended over sexy girls, you only see them in multi-plats. All exclusives are pseudo-puritan shit

Anonymous

did you forget about splatoon?

Anonymous
              Anonymous

>redditbob
              Go back.

Anonymous

kys furfag

Anonymous

>9gag the Hedgehog
                Fuck off

Anonymous

>has Motorhead on the soundtrack https://youtu.be/R6WKOZGWh2g
                  It’s alright in my book

Anonymous

Don’t forget that it has Ween.
                    Absolutely kino soundtrack.

Anonymous

>redditbob
              Go back.

kys furfag

>9gag the Hedgehog
              Fuck off

We get it, everything is reddit. Please shut up already.

Anonymous

>redditfrog
                Go back

Anonymous

I want to play FF7R2 but I don’t want to purchase a PS5.

>reddit the frog
                Go back

>redditfrog
                Go back

Based Tricia Takanawa

Anonymous

Samus does appear in zero suit though.
      Either way, she’s hotter in the power suit.

Anonymous

not him but i can’t see a pic online of that do you have one?

Anonymous

It happens literally every single time you die…. Just look up a longplay. It’s not fapworthy if that’s your end goal– just in case I’ll preemptively call you a retard

Anonymous

I think the funniest thing about the arguments nu-Tifa caused online was seeing people tell others
      >she needs the sports bra or her breasts would literally be flopping around all over the place, do you not understand the physics of how breasts work? It’s just to prevent absurd jiggles
      yes. That’s how video games work. The video game sports bra prevents the video game breasts from video game bouncing all over the place. It’s the only way.

Anonymous

Thinking of the scene in the original game where they exit the shinra building and her boobs are bouncing all over the place. Good shit

Anonymous

You literally posted a gif showing off her squishy titties. The remake is going for something resembling realism, so yeah, they put her in a sports bra to be more realistic and you can see the difference when she is in the dresses.

Anonymous

Again anon "THERE IS NO WAY THAT HER BREASTS COULD NOT JIGGLE IN THIS VIDEO GAME UNLESS SHE WEARS THE SPORTS BRA. SIMPLY NO WAY, THE PROGRAMMING WOULD NOT ALLOW FOR IT ONLY THIS VIDEO GAME SPORTS BRA PREVENTS SUCH A THING FROM OCCURRING."
          i wrote it in i am silly to emphasise the part i want you to read a couple of times carefully. Please think hard about it before replying.

Anonymous

>the devs are going for realism
            You blame others for not reading then do the same shit

Anonymous

Yeah bro so real this is a real persons face not a cartoon at all.

Anonymous

This has to be the most autistic thread on Ganker right now. I really cant imagine what life choices gets someone angry and typing in all caps about not seeing a cartoon characters boobs bounce in a turn based rpg.
                Same people yelling about height sliders in pso and calling it "censorship." Its just embarrassing to see, but you have no shame apparently.

Anonymous

You have missed my points entirely you low IQ retard, i am not complaining about not seeing tits bounce in a video game, i am complaining about people pretending that there are "logical and sensical rules to follow" in a fucking fantasy video game when it’s the topic of sexuality or sexualisation and nothing else. Im saying they should just be honest and say "lol good i hate sexualisation of female characters in video games" rather than make a song and dance online about how it "only makes sense" in a game where Cloud meets his nemesis in space after their epic boss battle where they were both jumping 30 foot into the air and cutting through buildings with their impossibly giant swords.

Anonymous

>the boobs need to bounce and jiggle and get me hard or you hate sexualization of women
                    Autism

Anonymous

>projection
                      again i never even said it needed to be in the game. You are really bad at this anon or are you just at the "merely pretending" part of your bait?

Anonymous

An actual argument here would be:
                    >Why the fuck do we need a sports bra to explain Tifa’s tits not jiggling, when Cloud can lift that gigantic sword with his noodle arms? Clearly physics don’t apply to these characters.

Anonymous

>when Cloud can lift that gigantic sword with his noodle arms?
                      thanks to mako

Anonymous

is mako the nanomachines of FF7

Anonymous

no, thats jenova
                        jenova is literally always the reason how weird stuff happens in ff7

Anonymous

No, it isn’t some handwave bullshit, it’s a core plot element that has impacted every single character.

Anonymous

Cloud has space blood. In universe his eyes are enough that everyone knows exactly why he can lift that sword.

Anonymous

Hey look guys the outrage supervisor is here

Anonymous

What’s more pathetic is being a leftist on Ganker

Anonymous

how the fuck did they not get sued by anri okita

Anonymous

I’m sure she’s flattered.

Anonymous
                      Anonymous

made for big sin cock

Anonymous

So fucking cute

Anonymous

Is it ps5?

Anonymous

>The remake is going for something resembling realism
          Wizards massive 8 foot tall swords swung on the back of moving motorcycles magic crystal spheres
          alien dna super soldiers time jannies machine gun arms lifeblood of the planet omnislash
          knights of the round talking dogs giant mechs motorcycle wheelies on walls

Play the game. Or don’t, it kinda sucked. My point is your post is dumb.
          If we don’t need an explanation for how Cloud gets his hair looking the way it does than we don’t need an explanation for why Tifa’s breasts don’t move as they would realistically without a sports bra. "Muh realism" is pulled out to cherry pick and only to cherry pick. People should understand how stupid they sound deciding to apply realism to tits when the rest of the game is fucking stupid because it’s a fantasy that you’re obviously not meant to apply even the smallest amount of realism to.

Anonymous

>The remake is going for something resembling realism
          Why doesn’t it strive to be good instead?

Anonymous

Just don’t program them to jiggle.

Anonymous

would have looked stupid as fuck.

Anonymous

You literally posted a gif showing off her squishy titties. The remake is going for something resembling realism, so yeah, they put her in a sports bra to be more realistic and you can see the difference when she is in the dresses.

Perhaps the bra is there to justify lack of jiggle that is the result of lazy development? Jiggle physics, especially realistic ones need a lot of work to make it function properly. You need jiggle bones and intricate weight maps, and appropriate simulation of mass drag that isn’t exaggerated. It actually takes some extra processing power as well. If Square were lazy and didn’t want to put much effort into jiggle, they could have used a very low setting of classic ancient tit physics which is basically just a vertex movement drag that produces a slight delay in specific vertex movement through world space coordinates. And to justify there being so little jiggle, they had to add a sports bra. Otherwise her tank top would look like it was made of plastic.
        …Meanwhile, Capcom’s RE engine characters have a robust jiggle system that apparently is so easy to implement into models that fan modders can easily make character mods that are thicker and with appropriately increased dynamic jiggle from movement. https://webmshare.com/play/Vr6ea

Anonymous

>Perhaps the bra is there to justify lack of jiggle
          but you literally do not have to justify it that’s the thing. What is this absolute cancer western obsession with not being convinced of a things "logical realism" only when there is some cherry picking to be done?
          >well yes it MAKES SENSE for her to wear a sports bra to prevent the jiggle because if there was no sports bra but also no jiggle i would have to stop playing to think long and hard about how UNREALISTIC that would be.
          >huh? Is jumping that high up in the air and shooting ice and fire out of their hands not also unrealistic? Why would i ever think about that? It’s a Fantasy bro.

Anonymous

That’s the Pete Hines argument. Just because something is fantasy of sci-fi doesn’t mean that there should be absolutely no rules. Should Tifa’s long-ass hair be pointing radially outwards like a porcupine? Afterall, it’s fantasy. There’s no reason for hair to strictly adhere to rules of gravity.
            Ever see low-effort nude mods for games, that add gigantic breasts on characters? Remember how ridiculous they look when they’re just two completely rigid orbs? Square devs might have just been too lazy to make proper jiggle, and a visually unrestrained chest would look equally ridiculous when it appears functionally restrained due to the technical limitation. I’m not saying it’s good to be lazy. Capcom pulled off proper jiggle just fine. I’m just saying that if you’re going to be lazy, it’s okay to at least not make your laziness show up so apparently.

Anonymous

Again, though, her tits move fairly realistically in the dresses. When she’s not in a bra they behave like they aren’t in a bra.
              This mad dude’s argument that they shouldn’t have given her a bra because they could have just made her not jiggle ignores the fact that they actually did make her jiggle in scenes without the bra, so the bra actually does work realistically which was in the explanation they gave when explaining why it was added.

Anonymous

>This mad dude’s argument that they shouldn’t have given her a bra because they could have just made her not jiggle ignores the fact that they actually did make her jiggle in scenes without the bra
                it’s almost like Jap devs hate being told to stop sexualising their female characters and will find loopholes in the corporate mandate when they can
                >hmm boss said the rules are no jiggle and that she must wear a sports bra under her tank top. They didn’t say shit about the dresses though so im not breaking any rules also it happens half way through the game lol
                Same thing happened with RE. Someone followed the rules with Jill and changed her outfit to be less sexy but still said "im making her tits big and im making them bounce try and stop me"

Anonymous

>Someone followed the rules with Jill and changed her outfit to be less sexy
                  RE3 Remake is a bad example, because Jill’s default outfit is obviously just a plain, boring default mode that was made purely to sell pre-orders that shipped with the classic outfits. It was a cynical marketing ploy.

Anonymous

Okay, well that makes it better. I haven’t studied nuTifa that closely because I will never buy a console and the platform hasn’t been emulated yet. So, the sports bra is a conscious decision and not result of limitation. And when considering the other outfits that have appropriate physics and unfiltered appearance, the sports bra of the default outfit was a conscious decision based on practicality of the character, and not "censorship by an ethics inquisition".

Anonymous
          Anonymous

What the fuck makes you look at FFR7 and think "they sure skimped out on the animations"?
          I don’t even like the game but "the devs were too lazy to make jiggle physics" is absurd.

Anonymous

But they implemented jiggle physics, just not in her normal suit. If you edit the savefile, you can have her in a dress with jiggle physics enabled.

Anonymous

Because one is faithful to the original character and the other isn’t

Anonymous

Zero Suit exists since the first game on the NES, Prime babby

Anonymous

Yeah and Dread shows the zero suit when you die and if you beat the game fast on hard mode.

Anonymous

WILL SOMEONE NOT POST PROOF OF THIS ZERO SUIT I KEEP NOT FINDING ONLINE

Anonymous
          Anonymous

That’s not the Zero Suit, that’s just a swimsuit. Zero Suit first appeared in Zero Mission and wasn’t officially named that until Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

Anonymous

It absolutely does not.

Anonymous

She would look better with bigger tits and small nipplebumps

Anonymous

>Samus doesn’t appear in zero suit at all in the new game
      I hope the Metroid series die for real this time

Anonymous

>I hope Nintendo die for real this time
        ftfy

Anonymous

>but when Samus doesn’t appear in zero suit at all in the new game its okay?
      People have been bitching about it since launch you blind retard

Anonymous

because Tifa is just TITS the character.

Samus is a vastly more interesting character and its unanimously agreed by fans that the Zero Suit was a mistake

Anonymous

I bet the Samus character is constantly worrying about how she is treated in online forums.

Btw Zero Suit exist before you were born

That’s not the Zero Suit, that’s just a swimsuit. Zero Suit first appeared in Zero Mission and wasn’t officially named that until Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

It absolutely does not.

lol who cares if the name was created later, its still the same thing in the end, just skin-tight clothes to show her as a sexy girl. This has been a series staple long before you were born

Anonymous

That’s literally not the same outfit, and I’m a year older than Metroid.

Anonymous

Speak for yourself, fagboy.

Anonymous

unanimously agreed by fans that the Zero Suit was a mistake

Says who? You?

Anonymous

>Samus is a vastly more interesting character
        lmao Samus is a silent suit killing monsters and getting pwoer-ups, the only time they tried giving her any "personality" was in Other M, a game you love to shit on because of the Zero Suit.

Anonymous

This. Honestly if every Samusfag was rounded up and shot Ganker would improve 200%

Anonymous

>not sexualized
            HA HA HA HA

Anonymous

She’s right you know. ZSS is the real Samus

Anonymous

Samus is literally a blank slate you retard. She is a non-character and is nothing but fanservice.

Anonymous

>unanimously agreed by fans
        All 6 of them?

Anonymous

>because Tifa is just TITS the character

t. tourist casual

She’s FFIV’s Rosa with a lick of paint, dipshit. Even people who played FFVII two decades ago could see it plain as day.

Anonymous

He’s a Samusfag, his IQ is on the single digit

Anonymous

Zero Suit was always stupid but Other M took it to new levels of retarded.

On the other hand her midriff outfits are great.

Anonymous

Samus is not even a character. All of her "personality" is 100% headcanon. She is a silent protagonist like 99% of characters of her time.

Now here is how normal people react to blank slate protagonists:

Mario fags: Mario doesn’t talk much and doesn’t have much of a personality, but that’s okay, his game isn’t story driven anyway.
        Link fags: Link doesn’t talk much and doesn’t have much of a personality, but that’s okay, his game isn’t story driven anyway.
        Donkey Kong fags: Donkey Kong doesn’t talk much and doesn’t have much of a personality, but that’s okay, his game isn’t story driven anyway.
        Kirby fags: Kirby doesn’t talk much and doesn’t have much of a personality, but that’s okay, his game isn’t story driven anyway.

Samus autists: Samus doesn’t talk much and doesn’t have much of a personality, but that’s because SHE IS SUPER PROFESSIONAL AND BADASS OMG WHAT A BADASS CHARACTER IT HAS NO PERSONALITY THAT IS SO COOL AND PROFESSIONAL WHAT A SERIOUS, COOL, PROFESSIONAL BADASS

Samus fans are the single most autistic fanbase on Ganker. They are Chris-chan levels of autism.

Anonymous

because tifa was literally famous for her character design and boobs, while zero suit samus was a gba bonus addition.
      nintendo only shilled zero suit because they had very few female characters

Anonymous
      Anonymous
        Anonymous

pls sauce

Anonymous

Ganker will defend Nintendo to the end of time

Anonymous

Ganker here, fuck Nintendo. We good? Someone screencap me.

Anonymous

I am the real Ganker

Anonymous

the real Ganker is the friends u mad along the way

Anonymous

Maybe the real Zero Suit was the friends we made along the way…

Anonymous

Samus wear armor só constantly that most people did not know up until ZSs being a character in Smash that she was a girl.

Anonymous

post more cute tifa pics

Anonymous

This is out of character, but it’s still cute

Anonymous

I only have late 90’s/Early 2000s fan art

Anonymous

You have seen a LOT of hairy Tifa pussy then sir.

Anonymous
            Anonymous
              Anonymous
                Anonymous
                  Anonymous
        Anonymous
        Anonymous
      Anonymous

You will never have this, remakefags.

Anonymous

I mean they did. During the dress up scenes.

Anonymous

Pathetic.

Anonymous

Blind?

Anonymous

>caring this much about a nintendo product

what the fuck is wrong with you OP

Anonymous

Because they had a department dedicated to it. To reduce breasts and impose bras. Literally this is what censorship is. They were looking for ways to tame her design down to not offend the sensibilities of the sensible people that still complained she looked like a whore.

Anonymous

>of the sensible people that still complained she looked like a whore.
        You know though, once the game was out i noticed that virtually no one was complaining about Tifa’s design. No one i saw was crusading against this as still too much.

Anonymous

Her breasts dont look any smaller here than I remember them in FF7…

What DOES bother me is SEs insufferable need to over-design every fucking character these days. Make the skirt plain black leather again, lose the stockings and we have a good Tifa here.

Anonymous

One game is on Nintendo.

Anonymous

But she does. You see it when she dies.

Also in the ending illustration.

Anonymous

because zero suit wasn’t in most metroid games outside of the death animation, if you even call that the zero suit.

Anonymous

because the original character only had a tank top
      don’t get me wrong, new tifa looks lovely but she’s only supposed to have a tank top
      also it aint about the bra but the black thing underneath, i assume she wears a bra below that thing

Anonymous

The black thing is itself a sports bra, dude.

Anonymous

sports bra are hot as fuck though.

Anonymous

Exactly. Everyone sperging out over Tifa’s bra has shit taste.

Anonymous

You see the zero suit when you die in Dread.

Anonymous

Maybe they finally learned from Capcom’s exampe: Put fanservice deeper into the game than any sjw vidya journalist will ever play it. It’s been proven on many occasions that sjws who complain about games almost never play games themselves, certainly not to the point of completion. Put fanservice in the latter half, or make it unlockable after beating the game once, and no sjw will ever even realize it exists. Sheva’s Tribal outfit and Ada’s slinky dress in RE5 and RE2Make are prime examples of Capcom sneaking fanservice in that have never even been mentioned by sjws.

Anonymous

If game journies have no problem with a game then I’m not buying it.

Anonymous

>why is censorship considered censorship
      ???

Anonymous

It’s a sports bra, which in my book makes it 100% hotter cause I’m into that shit!

Anonymous

>people post VII remake boobs like they’re impressive, not only are they smaller than the original they are more pathetic than other big boobs in the series.

Anonymous

>not only are they smaller than the original
        lol

Anonymous

>concept art
          How is this relevant?

Anonymous

>t-the official measurements d-don’t count
            once again, lol

Anonymous

They don’t count… would you prefer the phrasing "they appear much smaller"

Anonymous
                  Anonymous

>y-your EYES are lying! believe some random scribble!
                  Ok anon, you need to take your meds.

Anonymous

>believe some random scribble!
                    why yes, official material put out by square enix themselves.
                    I accept your angry concession.

Anonymous

>official material
                      You mean concept art.

Anonymous

>the evidence doesn’t count because that would mean I lost an argument
                        time to take the L and walk away

Anonymous

>evidence
                        You are actually telling someone to ignore the in game models and CG models, throw out all the actual evidence and trust an unsourced scribble.
                        Jesus christ. What the fuck is wrong with you.

Anonymous

>throw out all the actual evidence
                        >no you can’t just use the measurements put out by square enix themselves, that would mean my totally unbaised opinions are wrong!
                        yikety yikes.
                        >unsourced scribble.
                        >can’t even recognize nomura’s artwork
                        shaking my head
                        >What the fuck is wrong with you.
                        I’m sorry, but you need to let it go.

Anonymous

He’s too far gone anon, he already forgot concept art is meant for the concept of the character before the finalized design

Anonymous

>that’s right bro, we can continue our delusional circlejerk elsewhere
                        this is so cute

Anonymous

>Sports bra is less revealing than the tank over top
      So what’s the point of even wearing the tank top? I mean, women wear tops over regular bras because those are only meant to keep the tits contained and are considered too revealing to be worn as outerwear. But this sports bra serves both those functions, so the tank top is redundant.

Anonymous

Tifa is some soulless ching chong automaton and Samus isn’t.
      Don’t ‘ate her just don’t like ‘er
      simple as

Anonymous

Samus is literally a blank slate silent protagonist you delusional autistic piece of shit

Anonymous

I think what he means is that Tifa is basic bitch waifubait while Samus isn’t. The one time they tried to make Samus waifubait it backfired.

Anonymous

Samus is the ultimate basic bitch waifu pandering trash though

Anonymous

>character who has no love interest, doesn’t talk much and spends most of her time fully covered in armor
              >more waifu pandering than a scantily clad girl-next-door who’s entire character is being in love with the MC that most probably named after themselves back in the day
              Here’s your (You)

Anonymous

Samus shows up in the Zero Suit every time you die and her armor shatters. Having her crawl around in it for extended periods of time only happened in one game, it’s hardly a series staple.

Anonymous

Ok, serious question.

How much milk would Tifa’s boobs produce if she got pregnant?

Anonymous

Breats that have been surgically reduced produce less milk, so nu-Tifa would likely have difficulty.

Anonymous

Her breasts were surgically reduced? I thought it was just her chest bones.

Anonymous

Tit size doesn’t significantly change milk production.

Anonymous

True but her breast reduction surgery likely caused scarring and will lead to lower production.

Anonymous

>Squaresoft.com circa 1997
      >Aeris
      >Enix: Thath noth pothible!

Anonymous

Enix never had an online site until the 2003 Squeenix merge?

Anonymous

The Japanese manual of Final Fantasy 7
        at launch.

Anonymous

I’ve always wondered, was Barret’s surname, Wallace, derived from the character from Pulp Fiction?

Anonymous
      Anonymous

I didn’t buy FFXVIIRE because they censored Tifa. That’s one sales less because of that decision. Make of this what you will.

Anonymous

Based and redipilled.

Anonymous

>Samus doesn’t appear in zero suit at all in the new game its okay?
      She does though? Also Samus > Tifa

Anonymous

How big is mother brains monster form meant to be anyway? Like 30 foot?

Anonymous

25-30 feet, she’s about four Samuses tall when fully upright.

Anonymous

That’s still fucking huge. After all the Dread threads, I was looking into Samus’ previous games and honestly while a lot of people hype up Kirby and all the others, Samus herself has been through hell and back and fought some OBSCENELY powerful foes.

Pretty impressive.

Anonymous

>Samus is considered big boobed by Remake’s standards
        What happened? When did Nintendo become raunchy and Square became prudish?

Anonymous

I wouldn’t say SE is prudish yet, though judging by the IS THAT A MOTHAFUCKIN DRAGON game they may be on their way. Tifa is too much of a sacred cow in gaming to get the realism treatment. And as for Nintendo, for about the last decade give or take depending on how much influence Treehouse has had.

Anonymous

>Also Samus > Tifa
        based
        >tfw no sammy gf

Anonymous

Does anyone have this pic in a size for humans? In before its enlarged in mspaint

Anonymous

>Why is Tifa being given a bra considered censorship and made Ganker cry for a whole year but when Samus doesn’t appear in zero suit at all in the new game its okay?
      Because Tifa has a "fanbase" of schizos

Anonymous

>Because Tifa has a "fanbase" of schizos
        I’m sorry, the title for schizo fanbase still has to be Lara Croft in terms of female vidya protagonists.

Anonymous

You can have a schizo fanbase but not be "the schizo fanbase," just a candidate for it

Anonymous
          Anonymous

I’d say Larafags have a reason to be bothered, at least the fans of the original Lara, as she was much more drastically changed than Tifa was.

Anonymous

>she was much more drastically changed than Tifa
            Eh, they’re it is nearly the same amount of changes tbh.

Anonymous

Not really. Tifa’s changes were that her outfit was altered a bit, her breasts may be a bit smaller, her face was made more Japanese-looking and she’s a bit whinier. That’s pretty much it. By comparison NuLara has a more ‘realistic’ look with much smaller breasts, a much softer ‘cute’ look, more different outfits and is a drastically different character.

Anonymous

>Squeenix thought reducing Lara’s breast size was a good idea
                >The 2018 shit movie reboot has the smallest tits

Anonymous

akko cunny

Anonymous

That we went from Angelina to that sticc is yet another heavy indication of how the times have changed.

But the worst part about it is that they were kinda right, since NuLara is more popular than OG Lara as zoomers don’t like big breasts much.

Anonymous

It doesn’t help that Alicia Vikander is a terrible actress. She’s proven that in The Green Knight, Ex Machina, Seventh Son, that shitty Bourne film and the awful remake of The Man from UNCLE.

I would rather be interested in watching whatever magnum opus Friedberg and Seltzer cooks out than watch another Alicia Vikander stick figure again.

kys

Lol

Anonymous

>and the awful remake of The Man from UNCLE.
                      Fuck you that movie is kino.

Anonymous

I like the movie myself. I just can’t stand Alicia Vikander’s performance.

Anonymous

She was great in Green Knight

Anonymous

I have no desire to watch A24 shit. I’d rather be excited for the next magnum opus coming from Friedberg and Seltzer instead.

Anonymous

>Lara Croft
          >but with a horse guy

Anonymous

kys

Anonymous

>Aya is now the 90s chick with big breasts
      Actually is there a series Square HASN’T ruined?

Anonymous

the girl from Parasite In City?

Anonymous

>big breasts
        Really? I always thought of her as average.

Anonymous

>FF7R
      >Only Part 1
      >No turn based combat
      >All the iconic VAs over the years for FF7 characters all got replaced by literal whos
      >Tifa and Shiva got censored
      >Graphics are bad
      >PS exclusive
      >Game comes out
      >It wasn’t a remake but a sequel
      >Nomura adds Kingdom Hearts shit in the game
      >All talk for game dies in a month
      >PS5 version
      >It makes the game look worse
      >Yuffie only exclusive to PS5
      >She came out uncensored after all the backlash about Tifa
      In the end, this game sold less than FFX-2. I hope they eventually cancel this project.

Anonymous

It sold less than all FFXIII games and Ganker hasn’t apologized yet.

Anonymous

It sold less than all FFXIII games and Ganker hasn’t apologized yet.

You know that the "sales" meme doesnt work if the game is good right

and the game is good

Anonymous

>game is good
          No, FF14 is good.

Anonymous

>sales don’t matter for a corporation
          lol

Anonymous

Technically they dont unless they are an indie corp. Money comes from many other stuff, not just sales this days.

Anonymous

Yet thay made 2 more FFXIII games despite pretty much the whole west pooping on them. Why? Because they all sold extremely well.

Anonymous

>Yet thay made 2 more FFXIII games despite pretty much the whole west pooping on them
                They made two more games because they wanted to use the crystal engine more and try to cover FFXV not releasing and FFXIV 1.0 flop, anon.

Anonymous

>this game sold less than FFX-2
        >1 year of sales vs 19 years of sales

Anonymous

no one in this thread has ever touched breasts before except for the fake tranny ones installed behind their long flat male nipples

Anonymous

Fuck I guess we’re all virgins bros, it’s over

Anonymous

I want to play FF7R2 but I don’t want to purchase a PS5.

Anonymous

I don’t know man I would like to have ZSS in the game.

Anonymous

Remake 2 better look like this.

Anonymous

Takes an awful lot of processing power to animate hair like that.

Anonymous
      Anonymous

[…]

[…]
      We get it, everything is reddit. Please shut up already.

samefag

Anonymous

Jokes on you faggot, I had to upload a different picture. Cope next time, melanoid.

Anonymous
      Anonymous

Are you faggots retarded? Zero suit is in the game, did you even play it?

Anonymous

You found out their secret.
        The people who bitch about coomer shit dont actually play or care about video games.

Anonymous

That was pretty obvious

Anonymous
      Anonymous

What phrases would a Tifa barbie doll say when you’d push her button?

Anonymous

"I KNEEL
        I SQUEAL
        MY VOTES WERE NOT REAL

I SHAKE
        I QUAKE
        I GOT A SHIT REMAKE

I’M CRAP
        I’M A SAP
        MY CLOTHES GOT CENSORED BY A JAP

I COPE
        I MOPE
        I’M REACHING FOR THE ROPE

I SIN
        I NEVER WIN
        I BELONG IN THE TRASH BIN

I TRIED
        I CRIED
        I LOST IN A LANDSLIDE"

Anonymous

>Dilly dally
          >Shilly shally
          >Curoudo!
          >Sephirosu!

>"I won’t lose!"
          >"Feel the heat!"
          >"To the limit and beyond!"
          >"Strike hard and fast!"
          >"I worked up a good sweat!"
          >"Would kill for a shower…"
          >"FINAL HEAVEN"

And where on the doll’s body would the "talk button" be located?

Anonymous

The mouth, silly.

Anonymous

Small of the back

Anonymous

Directly in the middle of her abs

Anonymous

>Dilly dally
        >Shilly shally
        >Curoudo!
        >Sephirosu!

Anonymous

>"I won’t lose!"
        >"Feel the heat!"
        >"To the limit and beyond!"
        >"Strike hard and fast!"
        >"I worked up a good sweat!"
        >"Would kill for a shower…"
        >"FINAL HEAVEN"

Anonymous

I like the white-on-black contrast but whatever.

I guess I’m not so hot on her wearing shorts under her skirt but at least it’s practical.

Anonymous

Bing Bings don’t care about your politics.

Anonymous

I thought Rise was super different from World, that’s why all World fans were hating on it.

Anonymous

They basically are the same. Wirebugs are Clutch Claw 2.0 minus having to do that aiming.

People like it less than World/IB because the end game is bad. The content is mediocre and easy at the end game and the melding slot machine is tedious. It’s DLC has been very weak compared to the shit we got in world/IB.

Anonymous

I came in this thread just to remind everyone that for 99% of the game, Tifa, like everyone else in the game, looked like a lego person recreated in Papier Machè.

Anonymous

Fuck you faggot we don’t need them to look like real people.

Anonymous

My point is that it’s silly to complain about the sports bra when in the original FF7 Tifa looked like this for most of the game.

Anonymous

Very hot.

Anonymous

Is that…. a girl’s leg?
            OH GOD IM GONNA CENSOOOOOOOOOR

Anonymous

exposing fictional characters legs leads to real world rape

Anonymous

yet her legs look more delious then ever.

Anonymous

I don’t care about censorship or whatever you nerds are crying about. Sports bras are one of the sexiest kinds of clothing in existence so I like the change. Nothing better than a fit sweaty woman slowly peeling it off.

Anonymous

Coomers aren’t people

Anonymous

Because tits define Tifa, but the Zero Suit ruins Samus.

Anonymous

Huh? The Zero Suit shows up whenever you die, unless it’s to an EMMI, because the EMMI just captures you instead of killing you. You can see the Zero Suit as often as you want.

Anonymous

>generic K-pop face
      >tits aren’t smaller but they’re shaped worse with no sag at all
      >too much black, the colors don’t work at all
      >no muscle

Anonymous

to help soak the massive amounts of sweat she works up

Anonymous

Because there’s no expectation of seeing Samus in the Zero suit, it never happened in Super Metroid.

Anonymous

>considered censorship

it is censorship, the """Ethic committee""" said so

Anonymous

I want to marry and impregnate Tifa tbh

Anonymous

I don’t think your weak body could survive the pelvis crushing she would give you.

Anonymous
          Anonymous

Speaking of, what the fuck is up with the power in the regular humans? Cloud I get. He’s a super soldier. But Tifa is just some random jane that can bench press a dragon and leap a football field.

Anonymous

normal humans in ff7 are way stronger than real humans

Anonymous

Zangan’s teachings. Tifa was his best student.

Anonymous

>Zangan’s teachings.
              Ah yes, learning the Dolphin Blow allowed her to punch through solid metal.

Viewing 65 reply threads
  • The forum ‘A haunted junk yard’ is closed to new topics and replies.