Will Deltarune release for real soon? Toby can’t just drop that kino and then expect us to wait…

Home Forums A haunted junk yard Will Deltarune release for real soon? Toby can’t just drop that kino and then expect us to wait…

Viewing 21 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous

Will Deltarune release for real soon? Toby can’t just drop that kino and then expect us to wait another 3 years, r-right?

Anonymous

Snoelle fags seething

Anonymous

An anon speculated it might release on Christmas, hence the dropping of Chapter 2 to garnish interest again

Anonymous

Christmas 2027

Anonymous

REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Anonymous

Just play Omori

Anonymous

I tried but i realized it was gay. deltarune is pretty gay but it’s better.

Anonymous

Deltarune’s gameplay/"filler" is actually fun though. I almost dropped the game because Headspace felt very pointless and the combat was slow.

Anonymous

I hole-hardedly agree, but allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go. Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn’t take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It’s clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother’s mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it’s a peach of cake.

Anonymous

>hole-hardedly
          This is a new “doggy dog world” kinda thing I’ve never seen before.

Anonymous

Sneedton SnEEDO

Anonymous

this bitch got a tail now?

Anonymous

yeah actually, in chapter 2.

Anonymous

who’s the artist?

Anonymous

>Image
      You make me sad. Good day

Anonymous

Why does Susie have chocolate chips on her ass?

Anonymous

It’s amazing anyone can read handwritten kana.
        Actually, looking at my own handwriting, it’s amazing that anyone can read handwritten English, for that matter.

Anonymous

this, wtf is going on?

Anonymous

Based lesbo-breaker Kris

Anonymous

Source? Google brings nothing.

Anonymous

5 years, tops. He’s got a full team now, but he’s probably planning to release everything else in one go.

Anonymous

3-5 is supposed to drop together so I’m going to guess 2 years for that and 1-2 years for 6-7.

I wonder how much the game is going to branch out.

Anonymous

see you again in 2023 for the third demo

Anonymous

Chapters 3-5 will come out simultaneously in November.
      November 2030.

Anonymous

Someone post the eva pic where it’s just Noelle and Kris

Anonymous

It’s Deltarune anon, not FF7R

Anonymous

I’d be fine with the entire thing being released on the 10th anni.
      Then maybe Ch. 6-7 afterwards

Anonymous

All I hope is that I’ll still care about this game when later chapters come out.

Anonymous

Why do peoppe like noelle she acts like a goody too shoes that people in the game and real life suck off.
      Meanwhile she strangled berdly for having a crush and does shitty things here and there.
      At least susie is honest about being an poopyhole.

Anonymous

https://exhentai.org/g/1914126/25772c207e/

This is literally Suzie but horny

Anonymous
      Anonymous

How do I get him?

Anonymous

In Chapter 1, backtrack in the room with the Starwalker bird, then ring the bell on the left side. The Original Starwalker should be on the right side of the room now. He will later appear in Card Castle jail, and force himself into your inventory in Chapter 2.

Anonymous

Guess I gotta replay chp1 thanks.

https://youtu.be/72tHaw7Hxgs
          Holy shit bros

Gonna be tough for Toby to top Spamton.

Anonymous

Toby has a talent for making memorable, memeable characters. He’ll think of something.

Anonymous
      Anonymous

Maybe I’m just overly optimistic, but I think we’ll see chapters 3-5 sooner rather than later. I think within the year. I wouldn’t be completely surprised if it takes longer than a year to finish, but I think the fact we got chapter 2 rather suddenly, and on as a demo on consoles is a good sign that the other chapters are close to completion.

I imagine that the chapters were worked on somewhat simultaneously, so it’s not like the gap between chapter 1 and 2 was just Toby solely working on chapter 2 and nothing else and it will take an equal amount of time for the following chapters. It’s also a good sign for development that Toby has a team put together, and has (hopefully) finished his experimentation with other game engines, which would suggest that the game will be "developed faster" than when he was just on his own after chapter 1.

Anonymous

I think within the year is a stretch, it would make sense if he wanted to optimize hype but I really think its because he underestimated how long it would take to acquire the team and get them started, so he dropped another demo to make sure people don’t lose interest. I can see next year though, in the time between ch1 and now he pretty much drafted everything besides the level design and lesser enemy bullet patterns iirc, most of the work now is the labor he got the team for, he even has other composers so he doesn’t have to do all the music either

Anonymous

I think I meant to post "within a year", to me a lot of signs are pointing towards the game picking up the pace of development and being closer to finished than 2/7ths of the way through, so I think by around this time next year the next chapters should already be out. The super-optimistic side of me is hoping for a release before the year is over, but even I doubt that will happen.

Anonymous

I can’t prove anything to you but you will have chapters 3 4 and 5 in exactly one year and seven months (there will be an unforeseen delay) and the chapter 6 and 7 dlc will come out roughly six months after that.

Then Toby’s next game will drop four years after the end of Deltarune

Anonymous

V3
      NEVER E… sorry, I meant

EPISODE 3 (like HL2), NEVER EVER

Anonymous

>(like HL2)
        Thanks for clarifying. No one would have understood the reference otherwise.

Viewing 21 reply threads
  • The forum ‘A haunted junk yard’ is closed to new topics and replies.