yeah, amazin game design dumbass nintendo. this is like my 20th game over now. i charge teh fucking …

Home Forums A haunted junk yard yeah, amazin game design dumbass nintendo. this is like my 20th game over now. i charge teh fucking …

• This topic has 54 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 7 months ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 20 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous

yeah, amazin game design dumbass nintendo. this is like my 20th game over now. i charge teh fucking shot and it does absolutely nothing. i aim dead center at its eye and as far as i can tell, nothing.
      retards could’ve added an audio cue to let me know if i’m doing it right or not.

Anonymous

>Filtered

Anonymous

cant fucking read?

Anonymous

The Omega Stream isn’t the charge shot retard

Anonymous

Hold Y to fire the Omega Stream and heat up the shielding. It will shatter upon overheating, leaving the core exposed.

Anonymous

so basically they trick the player into thinking that all you need to do is to shoot the charge shot, which is all you needed to do for the first boss.

Anonymous

No, the game is very clear on what you need to do and in fact requires you to do both steps (small pews to heat up the shield then a charge shot) on the door after the mother brain mini boss to teach you

additionally in the cutscene you have an opportunity to counter and stun the EMMI to give you time to escape

Anonymous

>they trick the player by having a MASSIVE text box on screen telling them EXACTLY what to do
          Stop eating paint chips you fucking neanderthal.

Anonymous
          Anonymous

The game literally forces you to use the omega stream to break a cover on a door that looks suspiciously like an EMMI head before you can use the charge shot on it.

Anonymous

You’re a complete retard, but Dread is also dogshit because you do the exact same dumb bullshit after every computer room

Anonymous

would be cool if there was a unique puzzle to kill each emmi, so its like a 10 little indians genre movie. Like you bait the fast one off a cliff, or the morph ball one into a crusher

Anonymous

Doesn’t the game have different language settings for the ESLs that pirate games?

Anonymous

Before you left the room with the brain mini boss, you had to heat up the plating on the door with fast consecutive shots before you could shoot it open with the charged shot. You need to do exactly the same with this enemy.

Anonymous

This is why I assume this is a bait thread. He already got through the door then made this recording

Anonymous

what the fuck does the robot have to do with the door? why doesn’t the game just tell you the next robot will have a shield on its face?

Anonymous

It tells you it in the text in the webm. ‘heat up the shield. it will shatter upon overheating’ this is also exactly what you did to the door.

Anonymous

i thought that message was only relevant to the fucking door how was i supposed to knoiw the robot has the exact same weakness?

Anonymous

WOW HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO KNOW THE GAME IS TEACHING ME A CONCEPT TO USE AGAIN EVEN THOUGH THE TEXT BOX DOESNT GO AWAY

Anonymous

The robot’s face has the exact same design as the door

Anonymous
      Anonymous

Remember that door you had to open? Remember how the lock looked just like it’s face?

Anonymous

It’s not a big deal, Op, happens to the best of us. Expect to get lost a couple of times in this game, otherwise I’m sure you’ll have fun.

Anonymous

This is a common bug for people emulating I recommend buying the physical nintendo switch™ version instead

Anonymous

It’s not

Anonymous

Don’t listen to this person he is a malware pirate trying to get into your computer

Anonymous

Based shill.

Anonymous

Really though, this is bad game design. Nintendo games have a bad habit of abstract shit like this. In real life the door and EMMI wouldn’t share this quality.

Anonymous

The door is literally there to make sure that you know what to do with the emmi. This is exactly the opposite of bad game design, game is making sure it teaches player the mechanics before they need to apply them in combat.

Anonymous

They could’ve accomplished this through a tutorial segment instead of making the player use their new powerup on the door.

Anonymous

>instead of making the player use their new powerup on the door
            Anon, are you retarded? That was the tutorial segment.

Anonymous

>This is exactly the opposite of bad game design
          Not really. It doesn’t teach you that the two are related. You simply try them because they’re new. In fact I bet less people would be confused if you didn’t have to open the door with it.

Anonymous

>It doesn’t teach you that the two are related
            You would have to be literally braindead not to make the connection

Anonymous

Game even has the intro CS make a point of it that the EMMI has a new face shield compared to the last one.

Anonymous

Sure it’s obvious after the fact, but the game holds your hand enough with videos of what to do that it’s easy to turn your brain off and just not pay attention.

Anonymous

>Sure it’s obvious after the fact
                No, it’s obvious the moment the second door has a cover on it when the first door did not

Anonymous

Maybe read the rest of the post.

Anonymous

Why? It’s just you admitting to being a dumbass

Anonymous

Calm down sperg. I’m just explaining how easy it is to see the confusion.

Anonymous

>how easy it is to see the confusion
                        I have literally seen 1 single person confused about this. Sounds like to me it’s actually pretty hard not to get it

Anonymous
                        Anonymous

Turning your brain off and not paying attention is not the game being confusing

Anonymous

gitgud scrub

Anonymous

Why is this game filtering people so much?

Anonymous

Did OP hold Y like it asked him?

Anonymous

Come on Jaffe, you got a tutorial showing you how to use the Omega stream, you can’t complain now
      just git gud and stop bitching like a noob

Anonymous

how bad at games can someone be

Anonymous

BROOOO

Anonymous

>no itorash
        0/10

Anonymous

HOLY FUCKING SHIT

Anonymous

HOLY SHIT NICOLE IS DEAD???

Anonymous

That would have been more clever.
          Dead Space Remake better keep that in.

Anonymous

>can’t skip cutscenes the first time you see them
      Please tell me this is saved globally and I won’t be stuck watching them again on a new save file for my hard mode or speed run?

Anonymous

>this is the average nintendo game player’s intellect

Many such cases.

Anonymous

Emulatorfags are really retarded.

Viewing 20 reply threads
  • The forum ‘A haunted junk yard’ is closed to new topics and replies.